The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Listening to Jack

Part 9

There was an eerie silence in the house as Emily came downstairs for breakfast. Todd was gone from his usual seat at the kitchen table, and her mother was conspicuously absent as well. The house was silent as a crypt … and Emily, skipping naked to the kitchen, didn’t notice at all. The only thing she noticed missing was Jack, which disappointed her. Though Jack rarely joined the family for breakfast, she’d been desperately hoping that he might be there this morning. That way, she could suck his dick while he sat at the table … or maybe he’d even take her upstairs and fuck her in her bed, in the tender, romantic way she kept dreaming about.

But there was no Jack.

Sighing, Emily took her usual breakfast alone at the table – granola and yogurt, and a glass of orange juice – and found herself wondering where Jack was, and what he was doing. She also found herself thinking about school … and how stupid school was, and how much she didn’t want to go. Who needs classes when I can be with Jack? Emily thought bitterly. She couldn’t imagine anything better than ditching school and staying home with her brother, and letting him fuck her until she passed out from sheer bliss … or exhaustion. It wouldn’t hurt to cut classes and be with Jack, just for one day …

Something inside Emily, though, wouldn’t let her consider that. She couldn’t skip school. Not without Jack’s permission. Just as there was something inside her that kept her from wandering around the house to look for Jack, even though she really, really, wanted to know where he was … for that matter, it kept her from looking for her mother or her other brother Todd as well.

Finishing her breakfast, Emily headed to the front door. A small mahogany table had been thoughtfully placed near the door, in the main entryway to the house, and an empty wicker laundry hamper had been placed next to the table. On the table, neatly folded, lay a new set of clothes for Emily, along with a new pair of red leather platform stiletto pump heels. Under the clothes lay something familiar … a cheerleading outfit. On top of the stiletto heels sat a small, white envelope.

Puzzled, Emily opened the envelope.

Good luck at the cheerleader tryouts after school. You’ll do great. You’ll be perfect. Trust me. Promise.

–J

“The tryouts,” Emily whispered. “They’re today … how could I forget?” Hurriedly, she put on the outfit that Jack had left for her at the door, her mind swirling with giddy exhilaration … and confusion. She’d been working so hard, practicing so much, being so careful to watch what she ate, spending all those long hours at the gym …

How could I forget?

Emily put on her new outfit without thinking, scarcely noticing what she was wearing. If she had noticed, she would’ve noted that she had put on a white patent leather miniskirt, even shorter than the pleated skirt she’d worn the day before. The hem of the miniskirt barely covered the soft curves of her supple asscheeks … and if she bent over, she was certain to show off even more of her ass, and the wonderful, naughty goodness beneath the skirt, especially since she wasn’t wearing any panties again. She put on a transparent baby blue lace bra and a sleeveless blue blouse with a V neckline, one that plunged deeply to display her ample cleavage. Emily was vaguely aware that the new bra was a C-cup, already a full size bigger than what she’d been wearing just a few days before … and her firm, luscious tits were already straining against the blue bra, begging to burst out of it.

Sliding her cheerleading outfit into her school bag, Emily slipped on her high heels and headed out the door. She didn’t bother waiting for Todd, or even looking for him. Something inside her told her that she didn’t need to wait, that Todd would get to school somehow later just fine – if he even was going to school at all.

As Emily finally made her way to school, everything became a blur again … but in a different way than the previous couple of days. Like before, she was only vaguely aware of going to her locker, or talking with her friends, or sitting in her classes – she knew she was doing these all of these things, but it was like she was watching someone else do them, and she only was observing what was going on. She didn’t notice much else. She certainly didn’t notice all the guys in the hallways and her classes staring wantonly at her tits and ass, or the whistles they made as she walked by, or the sharp looks or snickering or whispers of the other girls in the school.

Instead, Emily’s mind was on a crazy roller-coaster ride. One moment, she was thinking of Jack, imagining doing all sorts of dirty things to her twin brother – her favorite naughty thought of the morning was imagining him shoving his cock up her virgin ass and taking her anal cherry. I bet that would feel fantastic, his dick in my ass, shooting his cum inside it … She smiled and giggled uncontrollably every time she thought about it, always drawing some puzzled stares and smirking eye-rolls every time she did, never noticing any of them.

But the next moment, she’d be thinking of her cheerleading routines. Every step, every move, every beat of the music, every last detail of every move. All of it was synchronized perfectly in her head, the complex routines seeming incredibly obvious and simple to her. When her mind stayed focused on the cheerleading, she couldn’t believe she’d ever struggled with it. In her mind, she knew she’d do great, that’d she’d be perfect …

… and then her thoughts would wander dreamily to Jack again, and his cock, and …

“Excuse me, Emily?”

“What?” Flustered, Emily realized that it was sometime in the afternoon, and she was sitting alone in her chemistry class. Well, almost alone. From the empty seats around her, she guessed that the bell had rung a minute or so ago, and everyone else had left. Her teacher – Mr. Hill – was still there, though, standing at the front of the class, his arms folded across his chest. The disappointed look on Mr. Hill’s face told Emily that she might be in trouble … which threw her into a panic.

I can’t be in trouble today, I can’t, I can’t, I have to go to tryouts…

“I asked you if you needed to go somewhere, Emily,” said Mr. Hill. “After all, the bell rang, and everyone else went somewhere.” He gestured towards the open classroom door, and the students moving in the hallway outside it. “And you mumbled something that sounded like ‘please put it in my ass.’ Did I hear you correctly?”

“No,” Emily blurted out. Her voice quavered with embarrassment. She scooped up her books, shoving them in her bag as she bolted out of her seat. “No, I said ‘I need to go to class’. God. Don’t put words in my mouth, especially not something disgusting, like that …”

Emily headed for the door. Quickly. Well, she tried, anyway. Mr. Hill headed her off, standing in front of the door and blocking her exit. “I also called on you today,” Mr. Hill said quietly. “Twice. I specifically asked you questions about your homework assignment. You didn’t answer me, and to be honest, I don’t think you even heard me.”

“Please,” Emily said. She tried vainly to push past Mr. Hill, but the teacher stood his ground. “I’m going to be late for my next class …”

“Where you won’t pay attention to your next teacher, and space out, and mumble lewd comments under your breath?” Mr. Hill asked. He shook his head sadly. “And Emily … my goodness.Does your mother know you came to school dressed like … like that?”

“My mother picked my clothes out for me,” Emily snapped back angrily at him. “It’s a cute outfit, it’s hot, and I’m not fu– , well, I’m not hurting anyone. So why don’t you mind your own damn business and leave me the hell alone?”

Emily pushed past Mr. Hill, finally about to walk out of the classroom … and stopped abruptly, as she felt her grab her wrist firmly. Whirling about, she felt her cheeks growing red with anger as he gave her a sad, pitying look. Like she was a joke, or something.

“If you were almost any other girl in my class, you’d be heading for a suspension,” Mr. Hill said quietly. “And you certainly wouldn’t be going to cheerleader tryouts today. But …” The teacher gave Emily a sad, thin smile and sighed. “But Emily, you’ve always been such a good student. The past couple of days, the way you’ve been behaving, the way you’re dressed … it’s not like you. Not at all. And it makes me worried.”

“Well, don’t worry,” Emily muttered thickly. She stared dully at the floor, her cheeks still burning, though more from embarrassment than anger. She tried tugging her wrist free from Mr. Hill’s grip, but the teacher wouldn’t let go. “I’m fine.”

“I’ve been teaching close to twenty years,” Mr. Hill said quietly. “When a student tells me they’re fine, that usually means they’re not. But I’ll take you at your word. So, listen carefully, Emily. I want you to do two simple things for me. Just two. And if you do, I promise to leave you alone, and not bother you again. That work for you?”

“Sure,” Emily said sullenly. She stared dully at Mr. Hill’s shoes, scuffed and worn. She really didn’t want to do anything, but she wanted to get to her next class, and then cheerleading tryouts, and more importantly, as far away from Mr. Hill as possible. She felt pretty sure she’d say just about anything if he’d just let her leave the room.

“And two …” Mr. Hill glanced disapprovingly down at Emily’s miniskirt. “If you come to school dressed like that tomorrow, rest assured that if some other teacher doesn’t send you to the principal’s office, I most certainly. You’re a bright young woman … not some cheap bimbo. So act like a bright young woman. And dress like one.” He let go of Emily’s wrist. “You may go now.”

Emily stormed out of the classroom, and almost ran over a geeky freshman as she stumbled on her stiletto heels out into the hallway. She suddenly became acutely aware of how many other students there were, heading to classes or milling around by their lockers … and how many of them were looking at her. Some looked at her with lustful eyes, others with disgust … and still others with sneering disdain. With a dawning horror, she was aware of exactly how slutty she looked … and how absolutely wet that was making her between her legs. So many people looking at her, imagining her naked, imagining stripping off all her clothes, imagining making her kneel naked in front of them and sliding their cocks between her wet, eager, willing lips …

Bewildered and confused – and feeling incredibly horny and embarrassed – Emily did the only thing she could to escape. She jammed her hand into her purse, and pulled out her headphones, and stuck them hurriedly in her ears, not even noticing that they weren’t even connected to her iPod anymore …

… and all of Emily’s troubles slipped carelessly away once more.