The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Blue Camera by Lawrence Loft

Chapter 1: Slaves and Cameras

Synopsis: In the captial of a great empire there exists a secret rebellion of freed slaves and common folk who have become disillusioned with the ruling caste of priests who are powered by divine mandate to enforce their will on any who disobey. A slave freed through unlikely means gains possession of a priest’s staff of office and becomes the focal point of a brewing civil war. In amidst this turmoil is the coming of age tale of a little blue camera that just can’t seem to do anything right.

Authors Note: Set in the same continuity as all other stories of coloured Cameras. All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, violence, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, brief sexual violence or blue magical cameras then this story is not for you.

Eliza Faerin, 0720, 4th of Vision, Year 205, Lord Kelbris’ Home

“If you don’t clean this all before Lady Dunstain’s arrival I shall march you through the square to the priests and explain how horrible a servant you truly are!” Wailed Lady Kelbris as Eliza bowed again and again while still trying to keep up the rythm required to scrub the stone tiles in the grand entryway. “You don’t want the priests to know how naughty you’ve been, now, do you?”

“No, Mistress.” Eliza shouted with the deference she’d be beaten for omitting. Truth be told she feared the beatings more than the priests. Elder slaves told her of the things the priests had done while they subjugated the lands to the north and west, but having spent her entire sentient life inside the walls of the large Kelbris estate she had never so much as heard one speak. The beatings, on the other hand, hurt here and now and she was damned if she would slack off enough for the good Lord Kelbris to find a reason to take to his whip.

“You can’t possibly expect me to entertain such distinguished guests while the floor looks like something you servants would eat off of, can you?” The old hag continued to cry in a tone reserved for the thickest of theatre performances. The best part was her sincereity. “If our guests arrive before you are finished I shall have you flogged, then marched bleeding to the priesthood! See that I don’t!”

“Yes, Mistress!” Eliza shouted in unison with the two other women cleaning the room. Deliah was dusting the bannery and tables of the room while Sofita was polishing any metal that could be found. It would be hours before the Dunstain’s party arrived, and the whole clean up would take only another hour at most, but the Lady Kelbris was nothing if not a worrier, so she utilized her time doing what she’d been born and bred to do: yell at those beneath her.

“Get it done!” Lady Kelbris said firmly then stormed from the room, presumably to yell at the servants in the kitchen.

“Yes, Mistress.” Deliah said quietly buy with a sneer.

Eliza shot her a dirty look, well aware that beating servants as a group was in vogue in the captial of Armdale. “Hey, just get it done so I can go another day without a new bruise on my back, okay?” Eliza said acidicly.

This earned her a quick reprisal from Deliah as a feather duster wacked her across the shoulders. “How can you just submit like that? Don’t you have any sense of pride in who you are?” Deliah asked.

“Sure, but I also have a sense of pain in my spine that I find infinitely more pressing.” Eliza countered, wiping a hand on the rough rag tunic and skirt she wore as her only garment. She paused up on her haunches and wiped her long, dark, auburn hair from forehead to clear the sweat and some of the pervasive dirt that covered all proper servants. “You’ve been reading that secessionist drivel again, haven’t you.”

“Maraleus is not drivel!” Deliah spat back, keeping her volume low to avoid being heard by any guards “He is going to kill the king and depose the priesthood for the superstitious monks they truly are.”

Eliza was not religious, but she’d heard far too many stories about people running afoul of the Order of the Azure Eye to discount it as pure fiction. Afterall, if not the priests then from whence did the beastmen come? Where did Armdale draw its immense military power and all encompasing internal security? It was unheard of for a thief to surivive more than a month in the captial, even if they were expertly crafty, less if they were normally cunning, before the clergy arrested them and administered the punishment.

“Dissident.” Eliza muttered as she bent back to work.

“Sheep.” Deliah retorted then turned back to her work.

After around an hour in the entryway and a further two clearing the various hallways of the vast estate Eliza was given her last task of the morningg, clear out the brambles on the path by the main gate. It was dirty work and would likely result in her getting her already dilapidated clothing torn further. She wasn’t sure, but she would bet Deliah had had a hand in manipulating job assignments for the day just to get back at her.

Standing with her hands on her ample hips, her well toned legs and ass hidden under the burlap skirt and her well-rounded breasts wrapped in linens and covered in the same itchy material as the rest of her, Eliza considered how to complete her task in the shortest time before the festivities began and the guests arrived. Rolling up her sleeves she decided to start from the back and throw the brambles back to the walkway to be picked up easily at the end.

A little blue camera, 0900, 4th of Vision, Year 205, Outside Lord Kelbris’ Home

The little blue camera sat high on its ceremonial perch, caged securely in it’s gyroscopic mounting atop a golden mono-pod more than seven feet tall. Looking rather less like the camera it had been created as, the camera had only recently undergone the transition to this locale and was assigned to work with what it had been informed was a perfectly worthy position for one that passed its standards testing so adequately.

The primitive-yet-surprisingly-advanced gyroscope that it was mounted inside of allowed the little blue camera to maintain its orientation no matter how the User wielded it’s mono-pod. While it had trained to stay calm under combat situations the little blue camera did not relish the idea of being swung around on the end of a massive stick even with perfect orientaiton control. As the User came to a halt outside of a large wooden gate set inside a sturdy stone wall and manned with a half dozen guards the little blue camera wondered not for the first time if it was ready to fulfill its purpose or if it would panic and get scrapped for parts like it had been threatened with prior to transfer.

The User waited for a large train of carriages to enter the estate, then started to walk towards the closing gate with the purpose of the god-led bringers of order it supposedly was. Two of the guards brandished their halberds unsteadily infront of the User, barring its way. This was a mistake, surely. The User calmly stated it’s purpose, but the other guards calmly closed the gate and gave some inadequate reason as to way the User should be barred. Once more the User spoke with serenity and a hint of annoyance, this time laying out the ordinance and law in which it would enforce its will, then lifted the mono-pod and tapped its base lightly but loudly on the cobbles of the street to emphasize its proclaimation and ready the spring-loaded pin that would press the shutter button on the little blue camera.

The little blue camera, aware it would be called upon shortly to perform its duty for the artists and its User by helping to remove a person suspected of harming or diabling cameras, readied enough edits to modify every guard at once, then checked for angles and solutions should it be asked to target only a small number of them. Calculations completed before the User’s hand steadied after lowering the mono-pod, the little blue camera metaphorically lay back and watched a professional at work.

Eliza Faerin, 0900, 4th of Vision, Year 205, Lord Kelbris’ Home

“In the name of the King of Armdale, and the Order of the Azure Eye, you will open this homestead to my righteous examination or you will be dealt with as an enemy of the most holy Eye!” A large and booming voice exploded through the courtyard after the last carraige had offloaded its rich and noble cargo. Eliza looked up from her place in the back of the shrubery and focused on the almost-closed gate as the voice continued, clearly answering some protest she could not hear. “The Eye watches over man and says unto the King ‘Should a man bar the way of my chosen without cause then that man’s soul is errant and to be marked for eternity.’ You have been found errant, and shall be commited body, soul, and mind to the ranks of the Legion of the Errant where you shall serve ever more. In the name of the King and the Azure Eye: Reveal!”

As soon as the booming voice shouted ‘Reveal’ there was a thunderclap that nearly knocked Eliza onto her ass, followed not a fraction of a second later by an unholy flash that turned the overcast day into stark sunlight, the pitch black as the eye rebounded in contrast. There were a multitude of people screaming and crying from beyond the still-open gate, then silence.

Quickly Eliza regained her feet and crouched beneath a low shrub. Confident in her clothing and layer of fine dirt to conceal herself with the foiliage, Eliza waited in fear as the gate slowly opened enough to permit a man entry. The man was wearing a large, dark blue robe that covered him from head to toe in overlapping layers of thick material. Gold chains hung around his heavy frame in strange and disorganized ways until coming to rest over his shoulders. A heavy hood with gilded gold borders covered his head except for a neatly-trimmed and stark-grey beard. Over the man’s left shoulder was a satchel that barely contained a large book as well as smaller objects she could only see as a bump in the bag.

The most captivating thing about the whole affair was the large golden staff the man carried in his right hand. The staff was taller than the already imposing figure of the priest by more than a foot. The tip of the symbol of office was a spherical golden cage that swung in such a way to keep level with the ground as the priest walked. Eliza found herself gazing deeply into the cage an made out the dark blue colourations of an Eye. This wasn’t possible. Here, and now, in front of her very eyes was the subject of slave-child boogieman tales for the last two hundred years.

It was said the Eye could see anyone no matter how hidden they were. It was said that the Eye knew who you truly were inside. It was said that the Azure Eye could take your very soul and twist out your errancy until you couldn’t hold it anymore and your body converted to match what you were on the inside. Hideous was usually the case. It was a fact that the Legions of the Errant were the primary force of conquest for the Kingdom of Armdale, but though the rumour said they were beastmen and monsters Eliza knew they couldn’t be anything more than stories of thieves and cutthroats spun into tales as they were drafted into service. Right?

If that was true they why was she shaking so much?

Her fears were confirmed moments later as the priest continued to walked forward with the imperious aire of one invincible to the world’s dangers. Behind the man and his mystical Eye the gate crept open and in walked six faces she was sure she recognized atop six bodies she’d more than once have nightmares about. Tinal, a kind guard who once only pretended to beat her for some infraction so she wouldn’t get hurt, came in with a vicious and predatory look on his face. His body was warped and distorted, with a massive hunch on his back that grew larger on his left shoulder to support the massive arm he swung around as he walked like a gorilla. His skin was dark red instead of the thick ebony he had used to sport.

As Eliza watched his other arm started to inflate with expanding muscle until he was evened out with two massive arms each the equal of his torso. Suddenly he let out a bellow and crumbled to the ground as his knees shot backwards and reformed, the bones in his feet cracking audibly as they brust through the skin. When he gained his feet again he was walking on two cloven hooves, his powerful arms ending in wicked claws instead of strong but delicate hands. Protruding from his head were two large horns with a sinister backwards curl. The horns were a dark black, which matched the scales that appeared on Tinal’s skin as it seemingly burned away. Given his screams it must have been painful, but his face was locked in a rictus of exstasy more terrifying that any of the physical changes, supported by the studded erection that launched out of what remained of his trousers.

Behind Tinal was Lucidia, a woman whom Eliza had never liked but with which she hadn’t a particular grievence or problem. Her face was locked in an equally grim expression of carnal pleasure as her skin beat a light blue and her cheeks slit under some invisible knife. As her lips rolled back to expose hundreds more teeth than she should have had a wicked tongue launched out and ran itself over her otherwise unchanged features. It was thin like a snake, well over three feet long, and seemed to be fully prehensile. Her arms folded back behind her and Eliza could her the crunch of shattering bone as they merged into her body as her legs simultaneously melted into each other and enlongated. As soon her body had warped so that it was long and scaled like a snake’s. Her chest enlongated and two double-sets of breasts formed under the first pair, all of them becoming larger than the originals had been.

As the other four guards moved into formation behind the priest and finished their gruesome transformations Eliza found herself unwilling to look at them any further and turned to run away quietly through the bushes before the robed man or his minions noticed her. She got halfway passed the second row of bushes when the man came even with her. To her good fortune he kept walking and didn’t slow his deliberate pace. She stopped and watched the array of coloured skin pass on the otherside of the thick cover of leaves and heaved a sigh of relief. The sigh caught in her throat when she looked up through the foliage and saw the caged Eye looking straight at her.

She felt tears welling up as she braced for the changes that would surely come, then mentally kicked herself for being weak. She wasn’t weak, she was strong enough to scrub the whole floor without tiring, strong enough to heft the massive shears that she needed to cut down the brambles for an hour without getting sore. No, she was strong.

The shears would make an excellent weapon said a small voice inside her. She turned and scrambled quietly back to where she had left them and then made her way, now armed, back to the path. In the few minutes this took the procession had reached the steps to the entry and was stopped. She couldn’t see the priest past the multitude of monsters in his wake, but she could see the creatures, whom she had just so recently known as men and women, shifting restlessly.

“Lord Kelbris!” Rang out the deep and booming voice once more. It was accented by a resonating ring that she guessed must have been the staff on the cobbles. When no one came pouring out the gates in supplication the priest rang his staff again. “Lord Kelbris! I will speak with the lord of this estate!”

After a full minute of resonating silence the door to the main building creaked open and Lord Kelbris emerged flanked by Lord Dunstain and a man Eliza didn’t recognize but assumed to be another minor noble. From the servants doors scattered around the building poured nearly two dozen guards that formed a lose and wary circle around the creatures and their master. She wasn’t sure, but Eliza thought she could see the monsters becoming aroused at the prospect of battle.

“What is the meaning of this intrusion? This is my home and I have company.” Kelbris wailed in what he must have thought was a commanding tone. He must have finally looked away from the priest and noticed the creatures. “What devilry is this? What have you done to my men?”

“Lord Kelbris! I am Acrianos, Priest of the Azure Eye and servant to His Majesty, King Obscura of Armdale and it’s Empire! You are hereby under investigation for the spreading of dissent against the king, lax religious duties, and the infinitely unforgiveable sin of treason!” The priest bellowed, somehow louder than before. The monsters spread out slightly to meet the slowly closing circle of guards and Eliza could once again see the priest. He stood rigid with his right arm hefting the full weight of the staff and leveling at Kelbris. He shouted with both religious convition and personal disgust “You stand accused, Lord Kelbris! How will you respond?”

“What is this, Kelbris?” Huffed Dunstain as he edged away from the lesser noble. “What have you done by inviting me here?” Dunstain turned to the priest and pleaded “Please, I had no idea! I’m not with him.”

“Relax, you fool.” Kelbris scoffed in derision. He turned back to Acrianos and sneered his nose into what he surely thought was indignation, then continued in his nasaly tone. “The priest has clearly been sipping too much ceremonial wine. Your holiness, I assure you I have done no such thing. I am simply a noble land owner doing the dealings that any Eye-fearing noble would do. I pay my respects at the temple regularly, I have enver worked on the holy day, and I do better than the average citizen to stay my hand from sin. What grounds have you to accuse me of such horribleness?”

“Servant and slave to Kelbris, Deliah Hanwoaden! Stand forward and lay bare your soul to the Eye!” Acrianos bellowed. There was some shuffling at one of the servant entrances, the a guard brought forward a terrified Deliah and placed her in between Kelbris and Acrianos. The priest was silent for a moment, then stepped forward and lowered the cage at the top of his staff until it was level with Deliah. He spoke in a calmer tone, but with rightious fury held barely in check. “Delaih Hanwoaden, I am priest Acrianos of the Order of the Eye. Your master stands accused of allowing dissent and derision to spread among his staff and home. You will look into the Eye and tell me to whom you spoke with last night in the forest and that of which you spoke.”

“Nonsense! None of my servants may leave without the express permission of myself or my wife and an escort of guards.” Kelbris complained. He glanced at the lesser noble Eliza didn’t recognize and muttered “I don’t see where this is going.”

Deliah looked at the Eye and there was a small flash right into her eyes. She suddenly became calm and stopped shaking. She gazed deeply into the Eye and flushed as she spoke. “I met with Maraleus in the woods outside. He’d asked me to bring him the plans for the floor of the east wing of the palace that Lord Kelbris’ men are redesigning. I stole them in the night and bribed Tinal to let me through the gate. I met Maraleus in a dark glade and we kissed. He told me he loved me and that we would be together soon after the rebellion. He took the plans and told me to stay here and pretend I was still a willing slave until he sent for me.”

Kelbris bristled. “You did what!? She’s lying!” he squealed in revulsion.

“Lord Kelbris! You will be silent!” Acrianos bellowed in rage and slammed the base of his staff down to let out a sharp ring. “None may lie before the Eye of the Azure! Only by its holy light do we see the truth within ourselves and allow that truth to come to pass! Lord Kelbris I hold you in contempt as a man, and in derelitcion of your duties as a noble. I hearby pass sentence upon you and all of your staff that we may purge this homestead of the taint of dissension. You will submit to my judgement!”

“Guards! Kill him, he is surely mad!” Kelbris wailed and turned to run.

The priest calmly stood back to his full height, his shoulders relaxed and his breathing even. As the guards slowly closed in, hesitant to come near the creatures that were clearly lusting for blood or worse, the priest simply stepped forward and muttered almost to low for Eliza to hear. “Thus through strife and dissent begins the true work of the church. Kill or subdue them as you will.”

Tinal, by now coated in thick black scales like armour suddenly slammed his fists into the ground and lauched himself forward towards one of the female guards and tackled her to the ground. With one hand he crushed a second nearby guard into the earth, then with his other he ripped the breastplate off of the pinned guard and howled in exstasy at the sight as the girl started to scream in earnest, realizing what was to come.

On the other side of the circle the serpentine Lucidia wrapped a man with her long tail and brought him in close for an embrace, planting her hundreds of sharp fangs into his neck and drawing blood. He howled in pain, not noticing that his belt had been snapped and his loins laid bare by the wicked tail. Suddenly he was thrust into Lucidias strange and reptilian cunt. He began howling differently, as if his mind was gone, wracked with a lusting poison from the bite wound. While he grabbed her vestigial shoulders and pumped away with abandon, blood flowing freely from his wounds, Lucidia moaned infernally and lashed out at the other guards with her tail, killing two with a single swipe.

All through the courtyard the six beastmen and beastwomen ravaged various partners while seeming to use the sex to fuel their bloody rampage. Tinal had the poor woman impaled upon his monsterous erection and seemed to be walking purposefully with heavy steps to make her bounce up and down along his shaft. Her moans were the worst part. Eliza wondered if the studs around his cock weren’t laced with similar poison to Lucidia’s fangs as the poor girl being fucked kept scrabling to swing her arms around his neck and kiss his grotesque face. All the while she seemed oblivious to the slashing and goring that the two great sets of claws were rending unto her friends.

The shears no longer seemed like a good enough weapon.

The priest stood there calmly as Kelbris’ men died in droves, with more inside presumably barring the door with the strength and abandon of those who fear a painful death. The priests spared no glances at the carnage around, and instead merely walked up the steps and tapped his staff on the stonework before the door. Eliza couldn’t hear him over the screams of those dying around the courtyard, but she was certain he had asked for entry in his commanding voice and wondered if he could control people through sound. The priest continued to stand before the door and the monsters continued to kill or fuck innocent guards arond him.

Eliza thought about running to the gate, but she didn’t know if there were more creatures outside. She thought about retreating into the grove, but didn’t want a monster stumbling upon her when she had no where to hide. She thought about running around the fray and into the large house to hide, but she feared getting spotted on her way in. All this ran through her mind as she looked at the priest until a sharp shiver ran down her spine. The Eye was facing her once again. The morning sun glancing of its sharp features and shining on its golden cage. With her brain paralyzed her body took over and did what it did best. Fight or flight.

Bolting straight through the melee in a feat of daring that would make most people shit their pants she ran right towards Tinal’s hulking form. As he saw her and swung out with a meaty fist to crush her midstep she kicked off the fallen corpse of a guard she didn’t recognize through the blood. She lunged to the side and forced the shears up into the path of Tinal’s fist then squeezed as hard as she could to sever a finger or two.

She rolled to her feet and kept running towards the servant entrace at the corner of the main building, trying to ignore the roar of pain behind her, the earth shaking as Tinal lunged after her, and the moaning of the encaptured woman as she slid up and down the mighty shaft. She quickly leaped over another body, though the spray of warmth that hit the back of her legs let her know that not only was Tinal unconcerened about getting blood on him, but that he was right behind her.

Eliza, her breath burning in her lungs as she tried to run faster and faster towards the door saw Deliah doing the same from a different direction, persued by a monster that looked like it’s arms and legs had burst into masses of tentacles and was now rolling forward without clear orientation in a mad rush to catch the other slave girl. Without thinking Eliza dashed towards Deliah and fell in step just behind her.

Suddenly there was an outrageous impact as Tinal and the tentacle thing collided and immediately turned on each other. The women the two beasts had been fucking were thrown loose and lay where they landed, moaning softly as they writhed in lust and exhausition more than agony. Eliza let out a triumphant huff of satisfaction and followed Deliah into the small servants entrance. As the two girls stood with their back to the door, huffing and wheezing, they looked at each other and let out a sigh together.

“I can’t believe we made it.“Eliza gasped. “What the fuck were they talking about out there? Did you steal from Kelbris?”

“The resistance needed the plans to infiltrate the palace and kill the king.” Deliah said as if that were the obvious truth. “Maraleus said he’d come get me before the priests found out, but something must have happened. Come on, I know a way out through the scullery.”

Eliza was about to protest when the door behind her shuddered on it’s hinges, struck from behind by a tremendous force. “Damn it! What were you thinking? You’re going to get us all killed!”

“Better to die trying to live free than it is to live forever a slave.” Deliah said as if by rote as the two girls raced steathily though the servant’s way.

“No it isn’t!” Eliza said incredulously. “I want to live, Deliah, I really do!”

Deliah glanced back and scowled. “But what kind of life is it to spend every day with someone else making your decisions for you?”

“A long one with any luck.” Eliza was tiring out and her adrenaline wasn’t fully picking up the slack. She was strong, but she had her limits. It was only just dawning on her that on the other side of the brambles there had been a guard post she could have hidden in when they reached the scullery entrance. It was deserted, but food was still cooking in the pots and vegetables were scattered through the floor amidst a disturbing about of cobwebs for such a usually clean kitchen. “Jesus, you don’t think any of them got inside do you?”

“No, the servants doors are all barred and the main entrance was guarded. We’d have heard the screams.” Deliah said as a scream rang out from somewhere above.

A little blue camera, 0920, 4th of Vision, Year 205, Lord Kelbris’ Home

The User stood by the entrance and lowered the little blue camera to the keyhole in the door. The little blue camera, much to its internal chagrin, had been watching an interesting female who was hanging back from the fray, her eyes clear and calculating. It was rare that someone without the insanity that went with being a User could stay that calm, and it rather fascinated the little blue camera to no end.

As it was lowered the little blue camera realized that it had no idea what it was supposed to do next. It peered through the keyhole and thought that perhaps since the hole was too small to enter that it should create an image on the other side to break open the door. As the User began to thumb the little catch that would make the little blue camera take its picture the camera pulled up another edit it could use and then thought maybe it would be a good little camera and push up two edits to speed things along. Artists rewarded forward thinking.

The flash went off and the image was captured. Unlike pink, orange, or green models the little blue camera and its kind did their changes slowly and in real time. They didn’t have the bulky and expensive supplanters that other kinds carried, instead their design favoured a more contemporary method of leaving the subject active while editing their mind and DNA in an instant. This was all supposedly part of the grand plan, but as it was mass produced and not so high up in the heirarchy the little blue camera didn’t really know how it all fit together.

On the other side of the lock the two people closest to the the door were edited to fit the purpose of opening a door for the priest. The little blue camera was rather smug about its brilliance when it noted the screams from the other side of the door. When the User reacted by looking angrily at the little camera it realized it had made a mistake. It quickly checked the setting on the grip of the staff and realized it had been supposed to control the people into opening the door, not unleashing a combat edit upon them.

Users could control many combat edits without effort, but only within line of sight. Once the edit could no longer see the User it would go to the default mode assigned to it by the artist that created it. The little blue camera quickly checked to see what edits it had made and noted with embarrassment that it had accidently chose a dryder-based edit and an ethereal edit, neither of which would be particularly useful at opening a door. Wishing it could disassemble in shame the camera withered under the Users gaze as it checked its list of used edits.

COMBAT EDITS:

  • Sexual Satanism (Male): subject becomes a large, red-scaled daemon with strong upper body and gains a large penis with small barbs. Dull barbs contain a venom that rubs off and numbs pain and promotes healing, endurance, and lust for nearly endless sex. Defaults to single-partner sex when idle.
  • Nympho Naga (Female): subject enlongates into serpentine form and grows additional breast mass. Subject’s mouth enlarges and teeth gain a venom that makes men hard until drained of all blood. Defaults to hunting and feeding when idle.
  • Tenacious Tentacles: subject’s body loses humanoid form entirely and becomes a mass of tentacles. Tentacles secrete a toxin that extremely enhances sexual sensitivity on the entire body. Defaults to threesome behaviour when idle, prefering mixed pairs to entwine.