The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Friends

Part VI

The light streamed into the room. It was quiet except for the occasional rat scurrying across the floor. Jarred and Carlos were sleeping in each others arms on an old mattress. Jack and Bobby, the new boy toys were also asleep, Jack’s impossibly large cock buried in Bobby’s ass.

Jarred opened his eyes and sat up. He stretched and slowly stood up from the mattress trying not to wake his lover. Lover? That is funny he thought to himself. Up until this week Jarred had always thought of himself as a ladies man. Carlos and Jarred would go out to see what they could find as an easy lay. Now he could not fathom his life without Carlos. He was bonded on an intimate level. Their minds were shared in a constant union. Jarred stood up looked around to his new surroundings. His nakedness was not an issue; such issues seemed so distant.

The warehouse had long been abandoned. A layer of dust and dirt was everything. The warehouse was dark except for a ray of sunlight beaming through a broken window on the second level. Jarred walked around the plant floor and entered the circle of light. He looked up and stared directly at the beam of sunlight and took a big breath of air. He could feel the sunlight on his body and he smiled. His body was a vision of beauty. Perfect symmetry, his shoulders were broad and his back tapered down to beautiful slender waistline. All his body hair had long ago fallen off. As Jarred stood in the spot light he passed his hands over his body. Slowly rubbing his pecks and abs. Amazed they were so hard. As his hands passed over his body small electrical sparks would fly from his palm to his skin. Jarred smiled; he was now aware that Carlos was awake and was coming over to him. As Carlos entered the lit circle their hands met and for a second an electrical discharge occurred between the two. They pulled each other into an embrace and kissed. They remained in their embrace until the felt the others awaken.

They came up to the Jarred and Carlos and said, “Wow, Dude! What happened last night?” Jarred and Carlos turned and looked at the two beautiful twinks standing there. It was hard to believe that these were the same guys not ten hours ago wanted to gay bash Jarred and Carlos and now they are physical beauties with one desire in mind…. To fuck. “I really do not remember much.” Except that I know that I have never been happier; looking into Carlos’ eyes. Bobby and Jacky smiled and said, “Whatever!” ”Mary-fucking-Poppins” and then giggled. Bobby turned to Jacky and said honey I need you now bitch. Give me that cock up my ass. The two boys turned and disappeared into one of the old offices.

Jarred and Carlos were once again alone. Jarred said to Carlos, “you know what we have to do”,

Carlos nodded and they both walked with purpose to the old machinery. The warehouse used to be an old bakery. There were plenty of long ovens and racks which would hold the dough. Large vats stood empty that once would blend the ingredients to make fresh bread. They proceeded to move the pieces as if they were made of paper. Their enhanced bodies allowed them to push, lift and pull the equipment around easily. They had prepared two old vats to handle their new blending of ingredients.

Once they were finished Jarred and Carlos both returned to the old office and found Jack and Bobby fucking. Jack’s impossibly large cock pounded bobby’s ass as if for the first time. Jarrod and Carlos stood silently as the others reached another climax.

As they lay panting on the floor Jarred approached the boys. Jarred eyes began to glow; with that both Jack and Bobby’s eyes rolled up into their skulls. Both boys were motionless for a few minutes while Jarrod’s eyes glowed.

Jarred stepped back and said, “it is finished”

Jack and Bobby stood and silently walked over to the vats. They approached separate vats and climbed the ladder to the top. They each opened the valve and entered the vat and closed the lid.

Jarred and Carlos continued to clean and clear away the factory floor. Old equipment and useless furniture were placed into the back of waiting dump-trucks that were parked outside the warehouse. The drivers waited silently in the driver’s seat until allowed to go.

It was well past midnight when the dump trucks finally pulled out and headed to the city landfill. The two statuesque men were physically exhausted and hungry. They approached the one office in the back and landed with a thud on the old cushion. They both laid quietly in the dark.

Jarred sat up when he heard foot steps approach the old offices. From the shadows a young man approached him with a tray of food. The young man approached with confidence and entered the room where Jarred and Carlos had collapsed.

He placed the tray on the ground and stood at parade rest position. The boy was gorgeous. He had broad shoulder with large round pecs. He wore what looked like rubber hot shorts that seemed to glisten in the light. He also wore black rubber booties that reached his ankles and two rubber wrist bands. Jarred circled the young man and with his finger traced the ridges of his muscles. The boy let out a moan.

What is your name?

The boy turned to Jarred and said,

My name is Steve.

And how did you get to be so gorgeous. Yummy I could eat you up right now. When Jarred ran his finger toward the shorts the material began to recede away from his finger. It seemed to flow toward his ass. Steve let out a low growl as he felt his ass expand.

I had come here to get some of my drugs from skull. Skull and I go way back. We used to knock over convenient stores to get enough cash to get stoned.

Our gang pretty much ruled the area. We had a shipment coming in a few days ago and he called me to meet him here at the warehouse to work over the geek. See Skull let this geek live in the control room in exchange he would check our deliveries and make sure they were pure. In exchange the geek could work on his experiments for college. Every once in while the geek would get a backbone and I would come in to break it down.

When I got to the warehouse the place was quiet and climbed the stairs to the 2nd story control room that over looked the floor. When I got to the door I heard some moaning and so I ran into the room. That is when things really got weird. Skull was on all fours on the ground while this huge guy was fucking him. Skull had shit eating grin on his face. The man cock was buried into his ass while hiss balls slapped his ass. One of the fucked up things was that Skull looked like he had those skin tight pants you see in the Olympics. They were black and ran from his waist to his feet but opened in the ass. Skull’s tattoos had all but vanished and replaced with thick grey lines around all the muscle groups. Every time the guy pumped his ass I could had sworn that Skull looked bigger almost like be inflated. I was shaken from stare when they climaxed and screamed like animals.

The separated and the pants began to move like liquid and sealed Skull’s ass. The man’s cock was pulled to the side and covered in the same liquid black stuff. Skull looked at the man like a puppy and waiting for something. The guy finally turned around and then I realized he was the geek, Jeffery Schmidt. Jeffery looked at the door and smiled. A chill went down my spine when I realized his eyes were featureless orbs in his skull; they were solid black. He turned to me and smiled.

In a move that you could only see in the matrix, Skull jumped into the air and twisted his body and landed on the ceiling. The fucker was actually standing the ceiling and ran over toward me. As I turned toward the door and started to run, skull pulled at his pants and tore a piece and threw at me. The chunk of black morphed into one of the ninja things and spun at me.

You don’t live on the streets and not know how to defend yourself. I grabbed a cushion from the sofa and threw it to intercept the black disk. I heard a thump and I was satisfied that I had stopped the disk. By this time Skull had made it to the door and dropped to the floor behind me. I turned to face him since Jeffery had not moved there was more of a threat from Skull than him. I charged Skull and it was like hitting a brick wall. He did not budge but I fell like a sack of potatoes. I grabbed my shoulder in pain while trying to back away from him. He grabbed on leg and a black knife appeared out of his pants and he used it to shear off my pants. I tried to fight him but only ended getting stabbed in the leg by the black spear. My blood landed on the floor while he continued to hack away at my clothes. Pulling me around like a broken doll until I was naked laying in a pool of my own blood.

I had one hand on the cut on my leg while I tried to stand but I was too weak. It was then Jeffery approached me. In his hand he had a sphere of black liquid which he held over me. Jeffery finally spoke and asked why do you fight? … It is better this way; you will serve our master with devotion. Jeffery then began to pour the liquid around me forming a circle with me in the center. Jeffery stepped back and the liquid began to run toward me. I just laid there watching while the liquid touched my blood on the floor and it too turned black and flowed back toward me.

Since he had poured the liquid in circle around me, no matter where I moved it continued to come closer. At one point I moved away from what I thought was the closer point no realizing that behind me a line even closer. When I scooted my ass came in contact of the black liquid. Before I could make a sound the liquid shot in my asshole. The intrusion was not painful since the liquid could adjust to my virgin hole. I lost me concentration with the slowly expanding liquid filling my ass that I did not see the rest of the liquid reach my legs and hand.

The liquid slowly enveloped me. Starting with my legs I felt the liquid expand and swallow my legs and work its way toward my mid section. From behind the rubber moved like mercury and bands appeared around my shoulders and pulled me down to the floor. When the rubber pulled my other hand was pulled away from the wound on my leg. The artery was severed and blood shot in the air as I laid down. The rubber that worked its way up leg reached the hole in my thigh and plunged into the hole. I screamed for the first time. But as I screamed the liquid enter my mouth and muffled any sound I could make. Jeffery and skull had been watching as the black liquid had completely covered me. The liquid contracted around my body until I must have looked like a ebony statue on the ground. I was aware but could not move. I could see but not react.

Jeffery then moved toward me and stood over me. His feet were on either side of my head. I watched as Jeffery’s shorts started to move and peal away from his cock. The cock stated to get hard and extend to its full glory. Jeffery started to stroke himself and slowly worked his shaft. When he felt himself reaching climax he squatted over my face. The cum accumulated at the tip of his cock to form a small ball of rubber coated cum. He pulled the ball from his tip and casually dropped it in my mouth. I instantly started to shake and convulsed. And as suddenly as it started it stopped.

The rubber started to ripple and pull away from my face, chest, back and legs. It continued to recede and gather toward my center. It formed a beautiful latex shorts that rode up my ass. The liquid had gathered formed a butt plug. The wound had healed, I sat their and looked at my surrounding like a new born. Jeffery approached again and I turned on all fours. I presented my ass to Jeffery who entered with ease. Skull stood in front of me and I latched on to his cock. When the connection was made it felt like lightening:

We all repeat out load:

” Connection Made”
” Transmitting”
” Transmitting”
” Transmitting”
” Acknowledged!”

I opened my eyes for the first time and I knew that I belonged all my confusion had disappeared. Jeffery continued to ram my ass. Skull face fucked me until I felt him tense and unload at the same time Jeffery came in my ass.

I swallowed every delicious bit. The smooth rubber rippled up and down my own shaft until I was ready to cum and when I did, I saw the bubble form on the tip of my cock. I reached down and plucked my own fruit and swallowed.

When the story ended he again assumed the parade position and stood quietly. Jarred and Carlos had finished eating were staring at the beauty of the man in front of them.