The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Friends

Part IX

John walked up the street to his new job. He checked his uniform making sure it was clean and crisp. John just turned 25 and graduated top of his class at the academy. He walked with purpose to his destination. He had been tapped on the shoulders to join a new and elite group of police officers the city had formed. Dedicated solely for the purpose of homeland security, dealing and coordinating with various government agencies and improve response time for overall city disasters.

He arrived at the Special Operations Office in Precinct 32 on the lower east side of Manhattan. John always loved the way architects are using the old buildings and revitalizing the area instead of tearing down the old and building new impersonal structures. This particular building was once an old bakery center that produced baked goods for New York and had stood empty since the 70’s. Now it had been redone into offices mostly government offices but kept the old charm of the exterior.

The young police officer entered the front doors and approached the front desk. Behind the desk was a uniformed individual in all black. It reminded the young recruit of the batman costumes. The man was about 5′11″ and 200lbs of solid muscle. His uniform looked like it was painted on. He was diligently working on paper work and did not acknowledge the rookie until he was at the counter.

How may I help you officer? He asked with out even looking up from his paper work.

The rookie answered that he was recently transferred to the special operations unit and given orders to report to duty on Monday Morning

Name?

John Billings. The rookie answered taken back a bit by the cold response.

The desk clerk shuffled some more papers and turned to his computer. With lighting speed he typed in some information on the keyboard and studied the screen. For a split second it seemed that the desk clerk’s eyes sparkled and turned to normal. He turned to the new recruit.

Please proceed to door number 32A1 for orientation. Go up the stairs and follow the signs on your left.

With that the desk clerk turned back to his paper work and continued with added speed. It seemed he was making up for lost time. The police officer went up the stairs and entered a long hallway of closed offices. He went down the hall and went to room 32A1 and entered. Inside was a whole office teaming with police officers. Phones ringing, men talking about cases, and others taking calls on the telephone. Two officers were pulling a suspect through the back door. The suspect screaming that this was not the police station and why was he here and that he wanted a lawyer.

John was slightly relived to see and hear something he was use to. He approached the desk sergeant. The Desk officer was also in a black uniform just like the one in the entrance.

Excuse me Officer, my name is John Billings. I have orders to report tot this office for an assignment.

The officer typed in John’s name and reviewed the information that appeared on the screen.

He pressed a few buttons on his keyboard and looked at the young officer. Please sit down in the lobby and Officer Jack will come and get you and bring you in to the office. John looked at the chairs in the small sitting area where there was another officer waiting. He approached the empty chair and plopped down. He looked over to the other officer and introduced himself.

Hello! My name is John Billings new police academy unit 9087.

The other officer looked at him and answered

Michael Jennings from West Palm Beach, Florida Police department.

Wow!! Florida!! They are really recruiting from all over.

Yea, I guess. My captain was in New York on a seminar and came back with this opportunity to merge with this unit for better disaster response. He came to me and offered the post to me as a liaison. So here I am.

The two young men were so involved they did not notice the lieutenant approach.

Gentlemen I am so glad you are here and on time. My name is Lt. Jack Manning. I will be your handler and trainer into the unit. If you officers would be so kind to follow me to your barracks and lockers.

The young men were stunned by the lieutenant’s build. No only was he sculptured like a statue he also had on one of the form fitting uniforms. The recruit was the first to say some something as the three walked down the hallway.

Ahh Lieutenant, is the uniform you wearing standard issue? I mean they are awfully snug.

The lieutenant chuckled and said yes. The uniforms are rubber synthetic suit that is light weight like Lycra but able resist temperature changes and sudden impacts.

Both young men looked at each other and shrugged.

John leaned over to Michael and whispered “they look quite queer to me”.

The commander escorted the young men first to thier quarters that was situated in the upper section of the building. As they passed doors along a slender corridor they could have sworn they heard ripping of materials or moans coming from some of the rooms. The arrived in room 234B and opened the door.

To say the room was sparse was an understatement. The room consisted of two cots, a dresser and a lamp. On the ceiling were two hooks which both men stared and could not understand the reason for them.

On each of the bed was a folded black uniform, with their names across the front. Each of the men approached the beds and picked up the uniforms. The uniforms indeed felt like rubber.

The lieutenant cleared his throat and said to them, “follow me to the showers”.

He then showed them a shower room and said to them, “you will shower and clean your selves completely, go your rooms and put on your uniforms and await instructions. Is this understood?”

Both answered in unison, “Sir, Yes Sir!”

The large man then grabbed both men behind then neck in an affectionate manner and said, “You boys will do just fine.”

The two younger men were taken back but the touch but dismissed as the lieutenant’s way of break the tension. The men did not notice nor feel the smear of sparkling black liquid the lieutenant had smeared on the back of their necks.

With that the lieutenant left them in the shower room.

Both the young men sighed and started to take of their clothes.

Neither man noticed that the black smear had started to grow around their neck forming into a solid line until it reached the front of their necks. When the black band connected with the other side both men grabbed the nearest object and moaned. They almost lost their balance. Their cocks went rock hard in seconds.

They were quiet for what felt like an eternity. Trying to control the lust they felt and control their breathing and as quickly as it started they continued like nothing. Only now they walked around the room like they knew where everything was, John went to a cabinet in the wall and pulled out a jar of grey jelly and walked over to Michael as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Michael on the overhand walked over to a counter and opened a drawer and pulled out some gloves. They both put on the gloves and grabbed a handful of jelly and started to smear all over each other’s body. They continued to smear the chemicals while sporting the hardest hard on they have ever felt. As they faced each other their cocks would touch and a slight spark would arc between the two men.

They continued to chatter like nothing was happening. After they were both covered from necks to toe in the jelly the both turned and walked into the showers and stared at the clock on the wall in total silence. After precisely 15 minutes they continued their conversation as if nothing had happened and turned on the showers and began to scrub the jelly off. As the grey jelly started to fall off so did all the hair from the body.

John turned around and Michael scrubbed his back, ass, between his legs and his groin. They switched and John proceeded to work On Michaels rear, legs and groin. They continued their banter while working on their bodies. When they were clean they continued to rub each other chests. They had quieted down and stared at each other. Slowly they entered into an embrace and began to kiss. John had never felt so connected to another human being in his entire life. They stood in the shower with water running down their now smooth bodies. When they finally broke from the kiss John was the first to talk.

Man I am so Sorry!!!... I have never done this!!! I am not gay!!!!

Michael by this time was beat red and turned away. He began to dry himself off. He just mumbled, “Its ok.”

Let’s get back to the room.

Both men finished drying themselves and walked back to their room, completely forgetting their uniforms lying on the floor. A little later a solidly black figure entered the shower area and quickly dried it down and picked up the uniforms and threw them in the container. His sold black eyes stared out empty as he performed his programmed duties.

If John had been there to notice the solid black figure bore an amazing resemblance to the screaming thug he had watched when he first walked into the police office.

Both the men entered the barrack. They both positioned themselves below each of the hooks and became quiet. The emotional chaos they felt and the lust vanished and became very passive. They had not noticed that the black line that had circled their neck had now spread grey tentacles down their backs and chests. They each stood below each of the hooks and lowered their heads.

They stayed in that position until the door open and lieutenant Jack entered the barrack. He first walked over to John. Amazing he said to out load but to no one in particular. The NANO introduction worked faster than ever. You can’t hear me or know I am in the room. You are in your own little world getting to know your new purpose in life. The older office traced a finger over the now smooth chest of the young officer. John let a moan. The lieutenant’s eyes turned solid black. John raised his head and lowered himself to his knees.

The lieutenant’s cock glistens in front of John’s vacant face. The cock was covered in the same black rubber and stood impossibly huge. John opened his mouth and greedily swallowed the cock and began to suck and lick an expert.

The lieutenant enjoyed the cock sucking and slowly massaged the young mans head as he face fucked him. His enhanced balls hung low and hit the John’s chin and neck with a soft thud as he bobbed on the huge black rubber cock. The lieutenant felt the moment coming and forced John’s head all the way to his groin. John almost gagged but somehow his mouth adjustment and his jaws extended even more than he thought possible. The lieutenant thrust his hips and started to cum.

John swallowed hungrily until he could not take any more and it started to fall from his mouth. The cum was not typical but grayish black and it started to puddle beneath the men. John continued to kneel there as the fluid continued to fall from his mouth. John never stopped sucking and licks. He continued to worship the cock that was bringing him so much joy.

The puddle shimmered and started to gather beneath john’s knees and legs. When the lieutenant knew he was done, he stepped back away from John. John with his empty expression sat on his hunches and waited. He lowered his head and closed his eyes. Suddenly the puddle swirled and a strand shot up to the hook.

Once it was connected to the hook. John stood and spread his legs. He looked over to the bed and the uniform began to move and slip off the bed and toward him. When the now liquefied uniform had reached John’s feet; a cup shaped tentacle reached and attached itself to John’s rock hard cock and expanded to swallow his balls as well. The cup started to move and caress John’s cock and balls. John’s eyes widen surprise and then darken with lust. Another tentacle reached from behind and forma massive butt plug. The butt plug reached John’s ass and entered effortlessly. John stretched his arms out as if awakening from a long sleep. Now John looked out and for the first time smiled. He looked over to the lieutenant and licked his lips.

John arched his back as he began to cum and fill the cup. The rest of the uniform swirled around John and formed a large sack the carefully lifted John and pulled him toward the hook. The membrane solidified and turned a solid black.

The room was again quiet.

The Lieutenant turned toward to Michael who has been silently standing on the other side of the room. The lieutenant’s eyes glimmered and Michael raised his head. Only this time the lieutenant was surprised to see Michael sweating and straining. He walked over to the young officer and looked in amazement as Michael began to break the control of the Nanos.

He turned his head pensively and then touched the young man’s chest with the palm of his hand. Michael froze and stared as grey lines formed around the area where the lieutenant his hand holding onto Michaels perfect pectoral muscles. As the lines continued to travel through out his body, Michael stood in total shock. He started to speak.

The Lieutenant was again amazed as to the man’s will power. Michael said, “What are you doing to me, you fucking bastard?” His was a raspy whisper.

The Lieutenant decided to allow the young man to know and feel everything and suddenly Michael was able to move. He fell to the floor as if the resistance in his legs were removed.

Now Michael screamed at his commanding officer and demanded to know what was happening.

The Lieutenant calmly sat in a chair and proceeded to explain that Michaels body has been infected with a high advanced Nano technology. These micro-machines were redesigning his body and mind to serve. In a few minutes everything would make perfect sense to him.

Michael laid on the floor with his mouth opened in shock. He said How dare you and lunged at the lieutenant with inhuman speed. The lieutenant waved his hand and Michael stopped in mid stride. The lieutenant now stood up and walked toward the young man and said that he was getting a little tired with this game.

Turn around and present! The lieutenant barked. Michael’s eyes rolled up in his head and turned around and bent over. The lieutenant walked and placed cock on Michael’s perfect ass. When the head of the cock touch Michael’s pucker, it dilated and the lieutenant entered.

Michael’s eyes for a split second came back and then slowly went blank. The lieutenant proceeded to pound the young man ass all the while the two men started to say in unison:

“ Connection Made”

“ Transmitting”

“ Transmitting”

“ Transmitting”

“ Acknowledged!”

Suddenly the lieutenant arched his back and unloaded into Michael’s ass. He pumped and pumped what seemed like an unending supply of cum.

The lieutenant stepped back and watched. Michael also stood and turned around and now the two men were facing one another. Suddenly Michael lurched forward and groaned in pain. He fell on all fours on the floor. The cum that was unloaded in to his ass was leaking; the black fluid travel down his leg and puddle on the floor. Michael screamed at this point and put his hands around his abdomen. You could see something traveling under the skin. The lumps traveled from his midsections and moved in different directions in his body. You could hear the bones cracking and Michaels’s muscles swelling. The pain was so much that Michael’s went into shock and simply lay on the floor grunting.

Michael’s cock all the while was rock heard and was not spared. The length continued until it was 10″ in length and fattened to that of a bear can. His balls swelled until they looked like oranges were nestled in his sack.

The lieutenant continued watching the transformation. All the while he stroked his huge cock. Lieutenant Jack watched in anticipation as the young man withered in pain on the floor. Slowly Michael stopped moving and laid still. He breathed heavy while staring up at the ceiling.

Lieutenant Jack groaned started to cum and squirted all over Michael. Michael felt the hot jism land on him and he scooped it up and started to lap it up from his hand. In fact the more he licked the more he wanted. He rolled over on all fours and started to lick the floor. Lieutenant Jack continued to pump his cock and land more and hotter cum on the young man until he was covered in the black liquid. The pool that formed on the ground under Michael started to churn and shot up the hook on the ceiling.

It started to pull Michael up into a sack. Michael was oblivious he was too preoccupied with licking the cum and swallowing as much as possible. When he was finally encased within the membrane it turned sold black and became very still.

Lieutenant Jack left the barracks and proceeded to his next assignment. His enormous cock covered once again with the black uniforms as he walked down the hallway.

Later that night, the first cocoon shuddered and started to shred. John Billings emerged from the cocoon hanging from the ceiling. Like a butterfly he hung on the outside of the cocoon for a few minutes. He featureless eyes looking around and dropped to the floor. He was stark naked. Only now his body was like a junior body builder. His physique was perfect view manhood. He raised his arms and the cocoon collapse on it self and dropped on him a like a huge water drop. It withered around his body and formed that same uniform as the other officers only it was part of his body. A portion of the uniform flowed into his ass and formed a butt plug and John smiled at the intrusion.

After John had stood for a minute admiring his form and looking into a mirror at the form fitting uniform, Michael dropped to the floor. Michael proceeded to do the same ritual and stood in front of John encased in an identical black form fitting uniform.

The two men approached one another and Michael and John embraced in a passionate kiss. Their uniforms seemed to blend and the were encased in the same rubber. When they broke their embraced the rubber peeled away and exposed their cocks and ass. Michael turned and presented his ass to John.

John drove his cock into Michael’s asses and the two froze.

“ Connection Made”

“ Transmitting”

“ Transmitting”

“ Transmitting”

“ Acknowledged!”

Then they fucked like making their bond permanent.

In the Captain’s office the lieutenant had his face buried in his superior’s cock. While the Captain watched the monitor looking at the two young officers begin their new lives of service.