The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Goody Two Shoes — A Shoes to Fill Story

Part 2: Slipping away with Slippery Slip-ons

Ordinarily being able to talk her parents out of some money so she could go shopping at the mall would be difficult, given the incident at the pool party only a couple of days before. But one quick flash of Ella’s giant tits, and a slight groping hug later, and her daddy had been putty in her hands. He had never been a strict father, even less so now. His eyes never seemed to rise above her prominent nipples, no matter what she was saying or whatever else she was wearing.

Ella didn’t mind the attention. In fact she thrived on it. Her days had been spent thinking of only new and more perverted ways she could let guys get a good look at her tits. The day after the pool party she’d decided to wash her car in the driveway. The amount of near fender benders in front of her home was hilarious and she loved the way guys stared at her soapy teenage breasts. Their tongues were in danger of being bitten if they didn’t keep them in their mouths more, she’d thought.

Now Ella strolled through the mall, wearing her shortest top, one that barely went below her nipples and allowed a generous view of her tight abs and rounded bottoms of her breasts as they swayed with every step.

She giggled at a few men who nearly dropped whatever they were carrying when she walked past them. One or two even got a quick flash as she’d lift her top on one side, exposing a hard tingling nipple at them.

Being leered at was the best, having that leering taking place in public was even better.

The man stood by the door, watching as Ella walked his way. Her body had changed a bit, but then that’s what the Flashy Footwear did. It was only phase one in his two-shoed assault on the girl’s adjustments. If he knew his products, Ella had been experiencing more changes than just the size of her breasts. Her mind was already dragging a bit and she probably wasn’t near so judgmental of her friends.

He picked up the phone and dialed the numbers Calvin and Jason had given him. He needed them to help a bit with this second phase.

“Hey there, mister.” Ella said, rolling her tongue casually as she spoke. “I want to thank you so much for these shoes. They’re so comfy I hadn’t worn anything else in days. I don’t think I’d want to.”

Laying the phone down, the man smiled. “Well, that’s nice to hear. I do love having a happy customer return. Hopefully you’ll be able to find something to wear besides those shoes though. Otherwise my business wouldn’t survive. Have to sell more than one pair per customer you know.”

Ella looked around the shop. She giggled. “Yep, and I bet I can find something else. These are just so nice though. And don’t you think I look better dressed like this with them?”

Asking this, the girl spun around and grabbed her tits, massaging them up and down as the man simply nodded.

“Yes, you do have the body for them. I’ll bet you’re getting quite the looks in those.”

“Of course. Even my daddy can’t look away when I walk in the room, though he doesn’t seem too interested in my shoes.”

The man chuckled. “Well, it might be difficult as pretty a young lady as you are. Your father’s probably just being a strong man and trying to make you feel better.”

Ella grinned. “Lately he always makes me feel better, even when I’m bad.”

The man smiled. “So, feel free to browse. Ask if you need any help. I’ll just be by the register.”

She strolled away, her shirt actually up a little from where she’d fondled herself. The man didn’t mind. After all, it was simply a new part of her personality, feeling at ease with even an incidental flash of bare flesh.

It was still early and no other shoppers had come in for the day when Ella called out for some assistance. She was on the far end of the shop and the man quickly checked his watch and then walked over to see what she needed.

“Finding everything okay?” He asked, noting her nipple was still exposed.

“Yes, you have so many nice pairs of shoes.” Ella said. “I think I know why men like things in pairs.” She giggled, shaking her tits.

“Is there one pair that you’d like to try on?”

She pursed her lips and took a second to think. “Well, I’m drawn to the Casual Wear,” she said. “But I can’t figure out which might be me. Could you give me an opinion?”

The man looked up at the shelving where Ella had been browsing. It was exactly where he knew she’d end up, the Casual Footwear section of the shop. He saw the exact pair the girl would need, even if she didn’t know it yet.

“How about these? They’re from the EasySleaze line of products. I think they’re sure to make you feel much more casual about things, quite easy to relax in.”

Ella looked up at the shoes he was pointing to. They were slippers, no laces, very comfy looking and had the large red scripted name ‘Slippery Slip-ons’ written above them. Something about them made her squirm a little and she knew that was a good reaction. She had to try them on, see how they made her feel.

“Okay! Do you have them in my size?” Ella asked.

The man grinned and reached up to the top of the shelf. There was only one box there, but he already knew it would prove to be just the right size for a casual slut like Ella was now becoming.

“Here you go, sit down and try them on. I’m sure they’ll prove most comfortable.”

Ella grabbed the box and nearly fell over, rushing to sit on the nearby bench. As she opened the box and breathed in the fresh shoe smell from inside, her senses seemed suddenly very heightened. She kicked off her shoes and grabbed the Slip-ons from the paper inside the box.

“Ohhh...” She moaned. “They feel so... so... smooth.”

Smiling, the man stepped over to the end of the aisle. “Yes, they are made of a very rare leather. Should prove very relaxing.”

The bell above the door jingled and the man turned to look at who’d entered the shop. He nodded, then turned back to Ella. “Try them on, see how they feel. I’ll be taking care of these customers who just walked in.”

As he walked away, Ella giggled in nervous anticipation. Her feet still tingled from when she’d been wearing her flashy heels. Now she felt a whole new sensation as she put first one foot and then the other into the Slippery Slip-ons.

Immediately her entire foot felt warm, but not just warm, almost wet as well. The internal wetness seemed to flow up each of her calves, then spreading out inside her thighs. As soon as it hit her waist, Ella clenched her hips tight and felt her pussy flow fresh moisture between her legs. Never before had she felt so suddenly horny, so intensely aroused at the feeling of putting on shoes.

They were so soft and warm inside, just like she was. As she sat there, eyes closed, swaying back and forth, Ella realized just how casual these made her feel. She imagined what may have happened if she’d worn these to the pool party. One thing was certain. Her daddy and uncle would have been doing much more than simply spanking her at the end of the night. She wasn’t sure why she hadn’t thought of that at the time.

Standing up slowly, Ella put shaky foot in front of shaky foot, her legs quivering as the slip-ons seemed to send shocks throughout her body. Her tits jiggled uncontrollably as she walked back and forth in a small circle, testing how it felt to walk in these heavenly shoes.

“Oohhh...” Ella gasped. She spun around and began walking back towards the front of the shop.

Every two or three steps seemed to bring a mini-orgasm and Ella just knew her juices were running down her legs, probably dampening her new shoes. It wasn’t important, she thought. Nothing was important now, except getting one thing taken care of.

“How are they feeling?” The man asked. He looked past the two he was talking with and smiled when he saw how unsteady on her feet Ella appeared.

“Ooh, they’re so... so... ooohhh... so good!” She gasped.

The man looked back to who he’d been speaking with, then over at Ella. “Maybe you should get a couple of second opinions. I believe you might even know these boys.”

Ella looked up, her eyes almost blurry with how much pleasure was coursing through her young body. It felt like her pussy was on fire.

“Oh, hey! I know you.”

Calvin and Jason looked at Ella, exchanged nervous glances, then looked back at the man and simply gave a thumbs up.

“Hey there, Ella. Looking pretty good today.” Jason said. He was grinning from ear to ear as he couldn’t tear his eyes away from Ella’s giant breasts.

Calvin muttered a simple hello, but continued to watch as Ella stumbled towards them, her legs having a shiny moisture running freely down them.

“Hey, you guys like these shoes? I think they’re soooo fucking hot. Don’t they make me look fucking hot?”

Jason openly leered at the girl. Calvin seemed a bit more reserved but the smile on his face told all.

“Yeah, you certainly look fucking hot.” Jason said.

Ella blushed. “Really? That’s so nice of you to say. Listen, I know I got you guys in trouble last week at school.”

“You got us in trouble for the last three years in school.” Jason said.

Ella bit her lip. “I’m sorry. Can I make it up to you?”

The boys looked at each other, everything else sinking away as they couldn’t help staring at every inch of the young teenage girl now openly caressing her curves in front of them.

“Depends.” Jason said.

“On what?” Ella asked.

Calvin jumped in. “On what you’re thinking would make it up to us.”

Ella giggled and stepped right in front of the two boys. “I don’t know. I was thinking you both might like to fuck my brains out. Would that do?”

Both boys nearly jumped when she reached out and touched their arms. Neither could barely respond to what she actually said.

Finally Jason managed to answer, his voice shaking a bit. “Well, that might do for a start. I really think it might be best if we fucked your brains out for three years. Ya know, since that’s how long you caused us grief.”

Ella giggled and reached up to undo her top. As her big tits were fully exposed, she licked her lips. The shoes were still causing her to tremble between her legs. “Okay, but you’ll have to share me with others.”

“Others?” Calvin, asked.

“Yeah, silly. I’m a slut. I think I’d like any guy who wants me to fuck me stupid. You could even take me home to your daddies.” She said, squeezing her nipples. “I like daddies.”

“Oh man...” Calvin said. He reached out and jabbed Jason in the side.

“I know dude, she’s fucking easy. Shit, this is better than I expected.”

Ella watched the two boys talking, not paying as much attention to her. She wanted them to look at her. Maybe she wasn’t nude enough, she thought. Reaching down, she slipped her skirt down to the floor and quickly got rid of her soaked panties.

She was pleased to see that this returned their eyes to her.

“Well come on, boys.” Ella said, trying to suppress a giggle. “We’ve got three years of fucking to take care of and my brains still feel fine. Get those cocks inside me.”

Jason and Calvin quickly stripped from the waist down. Neither one cared if they were in the middle of a shoe store. All they wanted was to get a piece of the slutty teen who’d been causing them and so many others so much trouble.

Ella was soon on her hands and knees in the middle of the sales floor. She tossed her head back, letting her long brown hair settle seductively down her back and over her shoulders. She lifted one hand and squeezed a fat breast beneath her as Calvin moved in front of her and Jason slapped her lightly on the ass.

“Ready slut?”

Ella looked at Calvin, then back at Jason through heavy-lidded eyes. “Oh yeah, fill me up.”

Both boys rocked into the girl at once, each one grabbing her from different ends as they slammed their cocks deep inside her.

“MMmmmppphh... ohhhh!” Ella moaned.

Calvin grabbed Ella by the hair and pulled her face towards him as he fucked her mouth deep. He could feel her tongue flicking all over his erection. She was doing her best to take him deep and get him off fast.

Behind her, Jason took a casual hold of her hips and began humping her like a dog, rocking into the girl like he’d always dreamed. He pulled her back at him in hard, jabbing motions, really fucking the girl. Never had he imagined actually doing this to Ella, the goody goody of school, the girl who always did everything right and never cut loose.

“Mmmhpphhh...” Ella muttered.

Calvin grinned. He knew exactly why she was suddenly making a lot of noise. He held her face hard on his cock, his erection swelling again and again with every rope of cum he injected down her throat. He continued fucking the girl’s face until his erection finally slipped free. When it did, a small stream of semen flowed out and dripped from her mouth. She looked exactly like he thought she always should have, a cum-guzzling little slut.

As he sank back to the carpet and rested, Ella began rocking harder back and forth onto Jason’s throbbing cock. She squealed as he reached around and pinched at her nipples. Pulling her even further back, Jason began fucking her like a machine, really jacking into the girl, listening to the sloshing her tits made as they jumped around in his hands.

“Fuckkk... get ready you little slut. You ready to have your first fucking cum bath?”

“Ohhhh... Oh yessss! Do it! Cover me in your seed. Show everyone what a fucking easy slut I am.”

Jason grinned and slammed back inside Ella, nearly causing her to fall forward on the floor. His cock erupted inside her cunt and after a thick rope sprayed down her womb he pulled out and shot several more large loads all over her back and even up into her hair.

As he continued jacking his cock, more and more cum flew all over the girl. It was dribbling down every curve she had in thin glistening streams. As Jason collapsed back into a nearby chair, he laughed, looking at what they’d done to miss goody goody.

“Nobody can call her a good girl now.” Calvin said.

Jason breathed heavily. “You got that right... man.”

Ella fell to the floor and rolled over on her back. Her tits were slightly red and swollen from the heavy groping they’d taken. Her cunt was wide open and had some sperm dripping from it. Her mouth was quivering a little and her eyes showed pure horny lust.

“Oooh, that was sooo fucking good!” She giggled. “I feel like I swallowed a gallon of cum, and my skin feels so nice, all sticky and gooey.”

Jason was already pulling his pants back on. “Get used to it slut. We plan on making sure you fuck every guy in school, including the teachers, to make up for all the goody goody crap you’ve put us through.”

“Whatever you say.” Ella replied. “I just want more cum all over me, inside me, wherever you want to put it.”

The man stood at the register as the three teens approached a few minutes later. Ella was on very unsteady feet between the two boys. They couldn’t have been smiling any bigger.

“So you like those shoes, I take it?” He asked Ella.

“Oh yes. They’re fucking perfect. Would you like to fuck me and see how nice they fit?”

The man laughed. “No, thanks very much though. I think there are plenty others who will take you up on that offer. Just remember me the next time you need new shoes.”

Ella pulled the money from her purse and laid it on the counter. “You got it. This is the best place ever.”

As she started to walk off, Calvin suddenly stopped her. “Ella, you sure you want to go out like that?”

She looked down at her chest. Not only was she not wearing a top, her tits were covered with thin spatters of semen. Her hair hanging down also had thick drips of white stringing between strands. She shrugged and looked back at the boys.

“Why not? I like the attention, and besides when daddy sees me come home like this, he’s sure to wanna do more than just spank me. I bet he rides my cunt almost as hard as you did.”

The boys were simply staring in shock. They couldn’t believe it was the same girl anymore, and the man didn’t blame them. His two-shoed approach had proven vastly successful in taking care of Ella’s problems.

As Ella walked out into the mall, cum dripping from her young teenage body, eyes dull with having been thoroughly screwed, Calvin and Jason looked to the man.

“Dude, you’re the best shoe store guy we’ve ever met. How can we possibly repay you?”

The man smiled.

“Just tell your friends. Spread the word that my shoes are the best in town. I can always use the extra business. Now, you should go catch up with Ella. I believe you’ll find her rather needy for male attention from now on.”

“You got it.” Jason said, running off.

“Thanks.” Calvin added.

As the man entered the sale into his log and counted out the cash Ella had handed over, he smiled proudly. He felt good that even in the slumping economy, he could still help a customer now and then. Ella had proven a tough one from the start but her days would be much different from now on. He only hoped she kept enough brain cells to tell others where she got her incredible shoes.

The End