The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Indians

Chapter 14 – Ripping off the bandages

After their adventure, they felt at a loss, and returned to Mrs Beale’s house to gather their wits. The Healers were desperate to hear about what had occurred, but Dee advised Madeleine and Penn to be circumspect, at least for now. Penn was already getting hazy about some of the details.

Penn could see that Dee and Madeleine were putting all of the pieces together, and he found it very hard to follow their words. As soon as he had a glimmer of understanding, his memories would slide away, and he was left behind.

It was Mrs Beale that suggested that Penn could remove his choker charm.

“This house is protected, bairns. Unless I invite her, the demon cannot enter here. However, I cannot remove my charm, nor can Pamela, nor Poe.

“We have worn them for years. We do not wear the charms to keep the demon out.

“We keep the demon within ourselves, and have controlled her with the aid of our choker charms. They block the demon from controlling our thoughts. If one of us did remove it, it would not be long before we found ourselves under its control, or even devoured completely.”

“For years my charm has prevented the demon from having any influence in Gynt, save for her healing radiation which has helped so many people. I regret now that it must keep so much from my memory, that it keeps me in the dark about so many things. I do not know what changed in Toridé to make it so virulent, so aggressive, why it has taken so many people, why it has come to Gynt.

“Penn, you should be safe from the demon in this house at least. Pamela and Poe were only able to enter here because of my invitation. Otherwise, it cannot, and I do not want to lose you, Penn. I must keep the demon so close for my healing, yet I must also keep it at bay.”

Dee looked across at Madeleine, wondering how much she knew, or guessed, about Jane. Penn and Madeleine had some pain in front of them. She tried to smooth the way.

“Penn, I know you want to understand what has been happening, and we should try to remove your choker charm. It will be very painful for you, Penn.

“Jane has been taken by the demon.”

Madeleine interjected before Penn had a chance to speak.

“That bitch!” Madeleine exclaimed, “She would have taken Penn if we didn’t stop her. Why should Penn care?”

Penn looked confused.

“Who’s Jane?” he asked.

Dee could see that it would be very difficult, and sighed. She knew it would be hardest on Penn, and he really deserved to hear the truth. She resigned herself to removing the charm for him, and she’d just have to pick up the pieces.

“Madeleine, just lay off, please. Just trust me, this will be very hard on Penn, and on you too. Don’t be unkind, he deserves better.”

Madeleine withdrew, but Dee could see that she was angry, and perhaps a little scared. Why on earth did Jane matter? Madeleine had been Penn’s first, and only, girlfriend. It was sad that this girl Jane had been taken, but hadn’t they all lost friends?

Dee embraced Penn, and kissed him on the cheek.

“Be brave, Penn, this will be hard.”

She reached behind his head, and removed the choker.

Penn looked confused for a time, and then turned away.

Dee knew he was holding back tears.

Madeleine tried to put an arm around him, but he pushed her away.

Now Madeleine was looking confused.

“Penn, what’s the matter?”

“Gods, Madeleine, Jane was my girlfriend. I saw her the day before you gave me the choker charm, and then nothing. Everything started to happen in Gynt when you arrived, Madeleine, you and your family and your stupid love charms. That is how the demon got to me, through Jane, and through the choker charm.

“And you used me, Madeleine, just like Tsanja did. I know about my family’s bloodline, but I thought that the world had moved on from those days, but I know now what you both wanted from me.”

Madeleine stood still, looking at Penn, and finally grasped his meaning.

“Tsanja!?” Madeleine screamed, “How many fucking girlfriends do you have, Penn? How could you? Who else have you had? Jane, Tsanja … who else?”

Penn could not help looking towards Pamela’s door.

“Oh, Gods.”

Madeleine deflated.

This was a disaster. How could she have been so stupid, so blind?

Penn turned then to Dee.

“Dee, I don’t want to stay here any more. I hate this house. I just want to get out of here. The healers are just parasites, waiting to take us, taking the village, piece by piece. Let’s just go home.”

Dee could feel Penn’s pain, and was not sure how to proceed.

“Penn, you know that you can’t leave this house. Jane is gone, Penn, she is gone. It was Jane who tried to take you in the cave, Penn, she was so hungry for you. If you leave these four walls, you will be taken. I don’t even know if I am safe out there any more. We can’t keep up our guard forever.”

Penn felt as if he were about to explode. He felt so impotent, so betrayed! The last few months with Madeleine had been so joyful, but they had been a lie. The village in which he had been raised had been devastated by the demon. She was taking away everyone he knew and loved. He had devoted himself to Madeleine, but her stupid charm had crippled his memory, snuffed out his love for Jane, given the demon access to his emotions.

Madeleine had made Jane a cuckold.

Tsanja and Madeleine were both the same, they were only after one thing, and Penn could not trust either of them.

Penn knew now the mistake that Madeleine had made with the chokers. The choker charms allowed people to talk. This was how Lilith had contacted him, had enchanted him, and convinced him to remove his protection.

Perhaps this was how everyone had been seduced.

The magic only worked between people in love. Did Lilith love everyone she had taken?

Dee had never been contacted when she walked in the village, and she wore Mrs Beale’s charm, not one of Madeleine’s.

Even Dee had been touched by the demon. Could she still be trusted?

Dee tried to get him to sit down, but all he could do was pace, like a caged animal.

“Penn, I’m sorry, but it gets worse. Please, Penn, sit down. You don’t know the worst of it yet. Please, don’t punish Madeleine like this. Madeleine, please, don’t judge Penn just yet. I don’t think any of us know the whole story yet. Penn, just settle down, and I’ll tell you the rest of the story.”

Penn focused on his sister. Who could he trust? His emotions were in turmoil; not only had he lost faith in those close to himself, but the names and faces of his friends at school, his Mother, his Aunty Helen, they all crowded into his memory, and he felt devastated at their loss.

Were they all dead now?

Penn sat at the table, and put his head in his hands. He didn’t want to be near anybody now. He wanted to run home, and hide in his cold bed, and hope that the nightmare of his life would just disappear.

Madeleine’s eyes looked moist, but she was still hurt, and angry.

Tears trickled down Dee’s cheeks.

“Penn, please. I was raped today. I lost my virginity, and I don’t even know how it happened. I have learnt so much, and lost so much. Don’t do this to yourself, Penn, don’t do this to Madeleine. We can’t just give up. I have so much to tell you both.”

Penn began to feel a twinge of guilt. His burst of self-pity and anger had been cathartic, but he had to take stock of what he had left.

He loved Jane, he loved Dee, and, he had to admit, he still loved Madeleine. Did she really deserve his disdain?

He didn’t know what to think of the healers, but at least they had protected him. No, that wasn’t fair. He loved his times with Pamela. He loved Pamela.

He was fond of Tsanja, too. That poor, graceless girl who had grown old. She wanted his baby. Was that so wrong?

He pulled himself together enough to talk to Dee again.

“All right, Dee, I’m sorry. Tell me what you know.”

His body language was all prickly, and there was still a wall of hurt between Madeleine and himself.

“Penn, I met Mum today. The demon has her, Auntie Helen took her. No, it’s worse than that. I don’t know if there is much of our mum left, Penn. The demon is her. It was Mum who took Jane, the day before Madeleine arrived. Helen must have come into the village before the Andersens.

“Mum showed me what she did with Jane. It was terrifying, I was there, I was inside Jane’s head. I felt everything she did to Jane, and, at the same time, she must have been doing the same to me.

“I know why she did it, Penn.

“Since I’ve been making those charms, I have wanted my own baby. I don’t know why. Knowing that I have been raped was bad, but I am all mixed up. I don’t know if I should be crying, or laughing.

At this, Dee couldn’t help smiling through her tears,

“I don’t know how I know it, Penn, but I’m pregnant. I just know it. I’m having a daughter.”