The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Indians

Chapter 16 – Healers no more

Tsanja had prepared a beautiful dish of spiced potatoes, mushrooms, leek and cabbage for Hypatia and herself. Only Hypatia and Tsanja ate; the Felthings stood by and watched, in silence.

“This dish is very tasty, JaJa, a little spicy for my tastes. You would do better to find some beef or salmon for me, vegetables do not suit me at all.”

“Yes, Mistress,” Tsanja replied, furious, but with downcast eyes. How could she find meat or fish in this place?

“Now, Tsanja, how many healers are there in Gynt?”

“Just the one, Mrs Beale, she lives in the house on the rise near the big oak tree, at the other side of the village.”

“Fascinating. I think you mean Jennifer Haarlem. Do you not think that your mother is a little presumptuous to use the name of James Beale?”

Hypatia did not wait for an answer. It was a statement, not a question, and she refused to use the honorific for a woman who had obviously lived in sin with an unmarried man.

“So who lives with this Jennifer?”

“Just some family, Mistress. Some relatives from Toridé, who were visiting before all of the troubles there.”

Hypatia snorted.

“You’re a fool, Tsanja. The demon is here in Gynt, and we must root it out before it extends its poisonous influence. The danger we face is more important than your precious healers, and you continue to defy me. They are tools of the demon. You may think them harmless, JaJa, but they are the true Lilith spawn. They must not be allowed to continue their work. They are fraudsters, JaJa. Their petty magics give comfort, but true healing can only come using the Church’s methods. Surgery is the new magic, JaJa, cutting out the bad, leaving only the good.

“Pamela, Poe, Jennifer. They are tools of the demon, and we must do a little surgery ourselves.

“We are not unkind, Tsanja. They will feel no pain. The Church will make good use of them, JaJa, just as we will make good use of you.

“JaJa, how could you have done this to yourself? How could you have thrown away your virtue, your living, our trust, just for a moment of pleasure, and with a boy at that! Why have you thrown your lot in with your family, who are enemies of the Church?

“You will not be allowed to stay in this house after today. You have little to offer us, or your flock, in your present state. You have nothing to recommend you but your hands, JaJa.

“I will visit your beloved healers in the morning. You do not need to pay them a visit before then. If you wanted to take a walk this evening, I would advise against it. If you have forgotten my advice, then the Felthings will remind you. They are not as amiable as am I, and can sometimes get a little rough.

“You may now clear up the dinner things. Then, I think we can help you with your little problem.”

Naked fear now showed on Tsanja’s face as she brought the plates and glasses into the kitchen. She broke a plate on the kitchen floor, and nobody offered to help. Tears began to drip from her nose into the washing up water.

Tsanja continued to tidy, attempting to delay the inevitable, aware of Hypatia and those creatures in the next room. Eventually, two Felthings appeared either side of her, and she was silently escorted to her bedroom.

Hypatia brought several lanterns with her, and set them up around Tsanja’s bed.

“This kind of work requires good light. On to your bed, Ja.”

Hypatia brought out a black hood, a Felthing hood, and laid it on the bed.

“Am I to be turned into one of those?” Tsanja asked, pointing at a Felthing, her voice wavering.

Hypatia giggled.

“Oh, no, JaJa. You are a good person. You are on the side of the angels. You are a good Church woman. You are no longer fit to be a priestess, of course, but will be allowed to work in the kitchens at the Great Abbey.”

Tsanja winced. She had seen the men and women who worked there, and thought them all to be simple, damaged, or crippled, and none of them spoke. She had thought at the time that it was charitable of the Church to employ such people.

Now she was to become one of them.

Hypatia continued her monologue.

“No, these are for tomorrow.”

Hypatia dropped two more hoods on the bed, and smiled.

“Jennifer, Pamela, Poe.

“Yes, I think three will be sufficient. But your little friends, Dee and Madeleine, they also have a little problem. The Church does not look kindly upon little bastards born out of wedlock. All problems have solutions, JaJa, nothing is unfixable. They only need a little adjustment.”

Madeleine started. How did this woman know so much? What did she mean by “a little adjustment?”

“JaJa, you are in a highly privileged position. Felthings are rather limited in their uses, you know. When the demon has been rooted out of our land, they will only starve, and pine. You are part of a little experiment, JaJa. If it is successful, the Felthings might turn out to be rather useful for helping foolish little girls with their silly little problems, and, let me tell you, there are rather a large number of foolish little girls in Solveig that will need our help.”

She pointed at the Felthing closest to Tsanja.

“Show her.”

The Felthing began to open its cloak.

It became clear that it had been a woman. Her breasts were snowy white, but sunken. The flesh puckered in where the nipples should have been, the aureoles bleached white.

Down below, her torso had been hollowed out. There was no belly button, and the stomach was sunken in, a mass of scar tissue. The Felthing opened the robe further, and Tsanja saw what was between its legs. Where the genitalia and anus should have been, only a single, white, puckered hole remained, and it gaped horribly as the Felthing moved. As its cloak dropped to the floor, its legs were lily white.

Tsanja gazed at the Felthing, and knew what it reminded her of. Below the neck, it was just white, cold, waxy flesh, splotched with blue bruises, no sign of any veins.

Tsanja had laid out such things for burial.

Below the neck, the Felthing was a corpse.

“They are magical, JaJa. They don’t eat food any more. They eat only demon flesh, and purify it, send it back to the Trinity. The demon hates them. But I know, JaJa, how sweetly they turn women into their own kind. I can only guess at the pleasure, JaJa, but the fraction I enjoy is more than enough for me.”

The creature turned its face towards Tsanja, and it licked its red lips. It opened its mouth, and its tongue began to emerge. No wonder the Felthings did not speak. There were no teeth in its mouth, and its saliva was thick, great strands of it across its lips, generously coating the tongue. This was no human tongue. It was thick, and ridged, and it moved in peristaltic contortions. The end of the tongue opened, like a maggot, sucking at the air.

“Felthings have lost one organ of pleasure, JaJa, only to gain another, one that is better suited to their purpose. They love it when they fulfil their purpose, JaJa, and they love to share.”

“They share their feelings, you see. They share their feelings amongst themselves, they share their feelings with me. They will share your feelings, too, Ja, and it will be delicious, it will be all that you deserve. You only need a little adjustment, but the night is cold. Let us make a little party of it. They are so generous, I love directing their play, they make me feel so very good.

Addressing the Felthings, she instructed them, “Now, my girls, gently, remove your robes, help JaJa with her little problem. Play with her first, make her feel nice. Don’t leave her feeling disappointed.”

Hypatia settled herself in a chair as the Felthings began to strip. All came off, even their gloves, all except the black hood over their head and eyes.

Now was her only chance. While the Felthings were occupied, Tsanja darted forward, and tried to duck between them, reaching for the door.

It was hopeless. She did not even see them move. They were in front of the door before she even reached it, a wall of white flesh. She was held, gently but firmly, and led back to the bed. Their claws were sheathed, their dead skin was soft and cold, yet she could hardly struggle as they laid her out.

She could do nothing as they removed her clothes, ever so carefully, and, despite her efforts to resist, nothing was torn.

One Felthing took each leg, and one each arm. Tsanja glanced across at Hypatia; she had hitched her robes to the side, and her legs over the arms of her chair. Her virgin pussy was splayed out, obscenely. It glistened with her lubrication, and she was circling her fingers in that sweet, slippery pleasure just over her nub.

The Felthings consolidated their position, one for each of Tsanja’s limbs, holding her firmly with their legs, their masked faces close to her breasts, her hips. Their cold, waxy flesh chilled her own. Although there was no muscle tone visible, they had unearthly strength.

She was spread, and a Felthing moved up between her legs. Another crouched in front of Hypatia, and its arms circled her thighs. Hypatia lifted herself to give it access, in her virginity, to the only hole she allowed herself. The tongue began to slide in, slowly, and she sighed, never ceasing her manipulation with her fingers.

“Tsanja, let them pleasure you. I have been mean to you, I know it, but take some time for yourself, enjoy, share your pleasure with me.”

For a time, the Felthings just held Tsanja, and pressed their cold flesh against her. Madeleine imagined that they were warming themselves, like lizards, before a burst of motion.

The Felthing between Tsanja’s legs was gentle. It kissed her first, and teased her black rose with gentle licks. The other Felthing’s tongues extended, and soon her nipples and thighs were slick with their moisture. She visibly relaxed. They were dangerous, it was true, but now seemed dedicated and uncomplicated, and their red lips and their questing tongues were kind.

Madeleine could see Tsanja’s eyes closing in pleasure; did she feel the pleasure of the Felthings as her own? The stretch of that tongue extending, the prickly heat as it let down its thick lubrication?

The Felthing between her legs lifted her, and its tongue wormed its way into her back passage.

The cold, dead flesh of the Felthings had acquired some colour, and they squirmed against Tsanja’s own, as if the contact of real, human flesh with their own was invigorating, delicious.

Tsanja and Hypatia turned to each other, and Madeleine saw the pleasure that lay there for both of them. Hypatia held her gaze, and deliberately slowed down her assault on herself. As Hypatia paused, and grunted in her first orgasm, Madeleine saw Tsanja blink in referred pleasure.

Tsanja laid her head back then, closed her eyes, and became limp as she let herself go. She did not seem to notice as her limbs were released, and responded eagerly when a tongue sought out her mouth. She kissed those red lips with passion, even as that obscene tongue disappeared deep into her throat.

For a long, magical, time, Tsanja, Hypatia and the Felthings seemed bonded to each other, lost in mindless thrustings and licking, all feeling the same pleasure.

When the Felthing removed its tongue from her anus, Tsanja felt a sense of loss, but the tongue quickly entered her again, this time her vagina.

“Nooo...” she moaned, but it did feel good.

Hypatia gazed at her intently. Tsanja was feeling directly what Hypatia, the virginal priestess, could only borrow, and they all concentrated on Tsanja’s pleasure, sharing it, pushing it, until she reached her completion, gasping, her back arching, lying limp on the bed, covered in white flesh.

“Jaja, that was nice. The Felthings are so kind, and they do like to play.

“We’re not quite done yet.

“Fix her little problem now,” Hypatia said.

Her face twisted horribly in gleeful anticipation. Hypatia evidently knew what was coming, and Madeleine could see the sick fascination on her face.

Tsanja struggled, but was held down again, and the Felthing between her legs pushed back into her with some determination. It soon became clear that Tsanja was in pain, and the pain was growing. She shook her head from side to side, and began to scream as if she were being split in two.

Madeleine held herself between the legs, tears running down her face, imagining what was happening to Tsanja.

Hypatia was in ecstasy, moaning and screaming in her pleasure, rubbing herself with vigour as Tsanja screamed in pain. Was the process of making a Felthing like this, Madeleine wondered in disgust? The painless, sweet process that Hypatia had described?

Tsanja finally had some respite as the Felthing slowly withdrew from between her legs.

As it lifted its head up, it brought up a bloody sac with its hands. It was a mass of flesh, bloody, dead and immobile. There was blood as the Felthing pulled at the membranes, and a misshapen body emerged. It could have been a baby, but there were no features, no fingers, no toes. It was shaped like a baby, but had no form, it was like a rag doll made of blood and flesh.

Hypatia looked mystified.

“JaJa, what is this thing? What kind of a baby is this? This could never have been alive!”

Tsanja lay back and closed her eyes, exhausted.

Hypatia smiled then, in a calculated simulation of kindness. “You poor, barren girl. This thing forming in your belly is not human. Despite your congress with that silly little boy, Pendragon Fillis, all you have ended up with is this ugly lump of flesh. Well, that is a relief.

“I suppose that we have saved your life.

“So many unhappy memories, JaJa. I am not unkind. Tomorrow will be a busy day. I’ll leave you a friend here to keep you company. He will give you a little peace.”

Madeleine was devastated.

She supposed that Hypatia would leave a Felthing to guard over Tsanja.

Not even Tsanja deserved treatment like that.