The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Indians

Chapter 7 – Time for oneself

Tsanja’s face showed relief as Penn, Dee and Madeleine arrived.

“You poor lambs. I know that my children are being taken. It has taken all of my powers to clear my head. You all seem to know something of what is going on. I followed John Caley here after lunch, and left my classes with Poe in charge. He was almost running to get here, and I think I might be a bit out of shape. I saw him climb down, but he seems to have disappeared into thin air. That has been the way with all of them, but I was blind to it, my mind was blocked.

“Help me search ...”

They scoured the cave, but it was not very large. Other than the vegetation and the rock platform, there was little down here. However, the cave was very warm. No, it was something more than that. The four of them began to feel the stirrings of desire, and it was distracting as they fruitlessly covered old ground.

Penn realised that the back wall had hardly been approached, and the strange feelings intensified when he tried to move closer..

“Look, there ...”

“There’s nothing, I’ve looked.” Tsanja exclaimed in frustration.

Penn turned his head to stare at the wall, and it was hard to hold his gaze steady.

Tsanja was right, there was nothing there.

Penn forced himself to stare for some time, and tried to examine, really examine, the wall. The cave was dark, but not pitch black. Was the wall bare stone? Was it covered in moss, or vines? Was it wet, was it dry? There was nothing, he drew a blank. It was like the blind spot in his eye.

While he could not see, he did not perceive that he could not see.

No black, no green, no brown, no colour.

It took an effort of will to approach the wall, and he reached out, and tried to touch it. A moist warmth enveloped his arm. A pleasurable tingle began to steal into his shoulder, into his stomach, into his groin. Still he stared into nothingness!

He pushed forward, and his head passed through some barrier. He saw a chamber beyond the first.

John was here. He was standing upright, quite still, his expression neutral. His chest glistened, and there were red marks on his skin, like love bites. He lifted his hand, as if someone were taking it. His cock still stood out proud, but his skin was indistinct, and kept falling into shadow. He was led deeper into the cave, deeper into the darkness, where there was nothing at all but more shadows, more blindness.

“There’s nothing there, Penn,”

Madeleine and Dee pulled him back, and he could see that they looked worried.

Penn felt memories sliding away in his brain, and he was at a loss. If only he knew who, or what, had been here with that boy when he disappeared! If only he could remember his name! The memory of the wall’s caress slipped away, until all he could recall was its blankness. Penn was left with a vague sense of loss. He had known something very important, and now it was gone.

All four knew that something was wrong, that their search was useless, that they were being manipulated. They stood in the cave, first, not knowing what to do, and soon, wondering why they were there at all. The humid heat of the cave got to them, and they shifted as unwanted desire stirred within each of them.

Madeleine sighed, breaking the uneasy silence.

“I’m going home to help Poe with dinner. Everyone, come around for dinner with us if you want tonight. You know that you’re always welcome.”

Dee stood up, ready to go with Madeleine.

Tsanja spoke next, “I think I need to stay here for a little while. I’ll try to find out what happened here.”

Madeleine looked at Penn for a moment, and Penn felt a stab of love and desire for her, right in his guts. The feelings engendered by the cave had only intensified, and he wanted her. He wanted to undress her, here and now, and take her, and if Tsanja and Dee were not here, he might have done it.

He went to join Madeleine to walk her home, but Tsanja held his arm.

“Stay, Penn,”

Tsanja’s eyes were downcast, and she didn’t meet Madeleine’s eyes as Madeleine made to leave. Madeleine blew Penn a kiss, waved, and climbed out, following Dee.

“Sit down, Penn, please sit down. I have to talk to someone, I feel like I’m going crazy.

“I’ve known for months that the Lilith spawn are here in our village, and that it is being eaten, hollowed out, by a demon, by her followers. I know this, but I am powerless. I still cannot find the demon, I cannot find who brought her here, I do not know why our protections are not working. My powers, my training, Madeleine’s protections, she has found some way to get past them. You must have realised already what it is doing with our memories, and with our sight.

“I have dreams, Penn, terrible dreams. I dream of the pleasure which she gives to those who give in to her, and I dream of immortality, trapped in her bliss, in her stagnant hell.

“They are too strong, Penn, too strong. I am getting old, Penn, and whatever becomes of me, I will be barren, useless, my father’s ancestors dying alone, with me, who could not even look after the children placed in her care.”

Tsanja sat down next to Penn, and wrapped her arms around his neck, and covered his head with her long, blonde hair.

“I want a baby, Penn, I am sick, I am tired, of serving others, of being a dead end, of waiting for death.”

Tsanja sought Penn’s mouth, and kissed him, and her hands pushed up inside his shirt, and she tried to pull it off.

Penn was taken aback. Tsanja was clumsy, she was embarrassed, she did not know how to kiss.

He wanted her, though, he could not deny it, and the strange heat of the cave was not helping him resist.

“Tsanja, no. I love Madeleine, you need your magic, we all need your protection. I cannot do this!”

Tsanja did not release him, and looked him square in the eye.

“I will not take you from her, Penn. You are a beautiful boy, everyone loves you, I have always loved you, from the first day I met you. Penn, we might already be as good as dead, we might already have lost, and love is all we have left.

“Love me Penn, just give me a child. I have seen glimpses of the future. I have seen our child, Penn. She is the only way I can save myself from ruin, from being consumed. I am scared, Penn, I am so, so, scared, please, save me ...”

Tsanja reached out a hand to hold the stone in his choker charm. Penn was held in her gaze. His voice was weak.

“But your powers ...”

“Penn, when life was good, I used my powers to help people. Even then, I could not help anybody as much as my mother did. She uses the power of the demon to do her healing, Penn, you must know that by now. The healers have tamed the demon, turned her to their own uses. Lilith is the source of their power, they have used her for countless generations. My powers, though, have been no use at all.

“The demon is too strong for me, too clever. I know that she can distort my memory, distort my thinking, distort my predictions, and hide from me the black souls of the betrayers hidden amongst us.

“Stay, Penn,”

Tsanja arose, and began whispering, quickly, but Penn could not hear what she said.

Penn felt a lassitude in his limbs, a comforting relaxation. He knew that this was wrong, that Tsanja was enchanting him against his will. His will was draining out of him, along with his strength, and he would not be able to resist her for very much longer. Penn began to gaze upon Tsanja with desire, with blatant lust. Oh, she had always been a friend of his, that was true, but she was a mature woman, and she wanted him, and he began to want her, to take her, to rut with her, to pull her to the ground and use her.

Tsanja began to undress. She tried to sway her way out of her clothes, gracefully, sensually, but she was big, clumsy, ungainly, and she almost tripped on her robes as they finally came off.

She giggled, and brought a sympathetic smile to Penn’s lips.

As her full nakedness was revealed, Penn saw that she could be beautiful, if she knew how. Poor Tsanja, hiding herself away in the vestments of a priestess for so many years, giving her all to the village, taking nothing for herself.

Still whispering, she reached down, into his trousers, and wrapped a hand around his penis. Undoing his belt slowly, she opened him up to her.

“Penn, be kind to me. Be gentle. I want this, I want this so much it hurts.”

“Tsanja, please ...”

“Oh, Penn, don’t be such a prude. I know you will have many lovers, or marry Madeleine at least, whatever you want, Penn, whatever you want. I will just have you this one time, just love me.”

Her hand was still wrapped around his cock, and it had risen to fullness. She kissed its tip gently, and then took it into her mouth, just a little. She held him, and gave him a cheeky little lick, and grinned.

Penn was surprised at how surely she had captured him. She maintained eye contact as she pushed herself down all all the way, and looked up to his face, and smiled, knowing that she had him. Penn could feel her tongue and throat muscles surrounding him, and was amazed at how much she could fit in her mouth.

How had Tsanja become so skilled at this, wondered Penn?

Penn leaned back and let her continue. Oh, it was heavenly.

Penn had given himself to Madeleine, and thought his promises to her were absolute. He now realised that he was still only a boy. A mature woman was seducing him, against his will, and he could not refuse her.

Would it be so terrible to surrender? All things considered, Tsanja was a good, honest woman, and Penn trusted that she would not stand between Madeleine and himself.

Madeleine need never know.

Penn was about to lose control, and he held her head, wanting to come into her sucking mouth. Tsanja pulled herself free, and kissed him again on the lips. Penn let himself be seated, and did not move as Tsanja straddled his hips. Her lower lips glistened, she was ready. She let her moist lips gently hold his tip within herself, and she spoke, quietly,

“My powers are not worth a lifetime of barrenness, Penn. This is the magic that will save me, the magic of creation, this will save me, I know it.”

She closed her eyes, and exhaled, heavily, as she slowly impaled herself, the ripping hurt of penetration warring with the pleasure of coupling, and of everything it represented.

Penn felt himself fully enveloped.

A ritual as old as humanity, a blessed sacrament taken before every new life begins.

Tsanja enfolded Penn with her arms, and drew him close and warm. The sharp pain of her ripped tissues was fading, but it was more than her blood that trickled from her. All of her training, her Trinity magic, her divinity, it leaked out of her, into the aether, dissipating into nothingness.

She felt the weight of her responsibility lifting from her shoulders. Oh, what a blessed relief! Gods, she wanted to have a baby. She wanted to be a mother.

The Gods would provide.

She rocked her hips over Penn, and her flower suckled and hungered for his seed.

Penn and Tsanja were lost in pleasure as they held each other, and moved, and sweated, and smiled. There was no hurry as the strange heat of the cave warmed their bodies, and penetrated them, and allowed them to give of themselves absolutely, without anything coming between them and their intimacy.

Tsanja was larger than Madeleine, and less sure of herself, but she was so desirable. Oh, Penn loved this. He had known Tsanja all of his life, and felt no little tenderness towards her. He began to wonder if this was a world where breaking his faith need have consequences, if there could possibly be any hurt resulting from such stolen pleasure.

Tsanja flared first, and gasped. Penn followed shortly afterwards, and jetted himself into her, powerfully. They had found perfection on their first time, as each of his spasms was answered by a swallowing contraction from her sheath.

“Oh, Penn,” Tsanja breathed, and they held each other close for a long time.