The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A Little Night Music part 12

By T.MaskedWriter

“Can you hear me, you peers and privy councilors?
I stand before you, naked to the eyes.
I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust
and swear that you’ll be mine.
The Seven Seas of Rhye.”
—Queen, “The Seven Seas of Rhye

Julie Andrews; no relation and/or affiliation whatsoever to Dame Julie Andrews, strutted onto the stage, wearing a white lace teddy to the crash of thunder at the opening of Concrete Blonde’s “Bloodletting (The Vampire Song),” looking around occasionally, acting like someone might be stalking her onstage. When the tolling bells gave way to a beat, she bobbed her head to it, no longer seeming to care that someone might be following her.

She looked out at the audience, barely visible since all lights in the room were on her, and found the shape of the man she would be marrying in eighteen hours.

Troy Medina sat up front, a black plastic cape around his neck, and a big plastic medallion that Susan and Brenda, her two friends who’d participated in the first half of her show, had placed around Troy’s neck with their fangs. The two nude women flanked him, pressing their bodies close to his and running their fingers through his hair; occasionally, gently turning his head so that Julie was the main focus of his vision.

The guitars joined the drums. Julie mouthed to the boy next door and her best friend for life “I want to fuck you forever, Master.”

Troy mouthed back a “Fucking love you, Mistress,” to the girl that, the next day, he’d fulfill the promise he’d made at the age of four to marry. He raised his hand toward her like Dracula in an old movie and said “Sleep!” Julie mimed her head being knocked back as if hit by something. When the song screamed, she looked back at him with unbridled lust as it kicked into high and she began her routine. She lost sight of him as all the lights turned to focus on her.

Contessa Helena de San Finzione entered the bar through the kitchen door. She’d bought the hotel earlier that morning, she was allowed everywhere. A Versace gown and her tiara made her stand out a bit in the t-shirt & jeans crowd that had gathered. Julie’s invitation had said Casual Dress, and except for the tiara; which she’d brought as a whim, the $2000 outfit WAS casual for her.

Helen hadn’t even expected the invitation. It took a while to get to her. So long that she was thinking of sending them a toaster next week, with a snide note about “I guess mine must have gotten lost.” It turned out that Julie hadn’t put her private mail code on the address; so the invitation got sorted into the castle’s regular mail; and had only been found at the last minute. Since she couldn’t get mad at Julie for the error being on her end, she decided to channel those feelings into the perfect Wedding Prank.

As Helena walked toward Troy, she saw Julie’s dance on the stage, slipping the straps off her shoulders. The song got to the part about a crack in the mirror and a bloodstain on the bed. Julie’s number was obviously a scene of her being seduced and turned by an invisible vampire, probably Troy.

Helen spotted a guy filming the routine on his phone and stopped. She took a card out of her purse and handed it to him, looking him in the eye.

“Keep filming and take this,” she commanded him. “When it’s over, email the video to the address on this card. Then tear up the card, delete your video, and forget you made it. I can’t blame you for wanting to stroke to Julie later. Hell, that’s what I’m going to do with your video; but this shit can’t hit the internet, and you don’t look smart enough to keep it to yourself. So, go ahead and remember every detail of her performance, but not the things I’ve told you to do. Forget I was here, too.”

“Oh… ok, Helen,” he nodded, and Helen realized she’d gone to high school with the guy. Dated him once or twice too. Nobody worth remembering. She also didn’t correct him on the “Helen.”

Being back in Anchorage, she knew everyone would call her Helen except Julie, so it wasn’t a fight worth having. She could be Helen again until she got on her plane home. She left Nobody and approached Troy as Concrete Blonde informed the room that they were going to have a drink and walk around because they had a lot to think about, oh yeah.

Troy was too busy watching Julie’s number and being pawed through his clothes by the two naked women flanking him to notice Helen’s approach. She’d caught part of their number through the kitchen. A damn hot 3-girl scene that she couldn’t have been the only woman who had to fight to not jump on stage and make it four or more herself. Just like she was fighting the urge to go up there now and play the Vampire role in Julie’s strip-pantomime. She was seeing legs of all gender crossing and uncrossing when she turned to him and spoke.

“Hello, Troilus,” Helen said, causing Troy and the two women on his knees to turn to face her. “Thanks for the invitation. How’ve you been?”

Troy spent a moment searching for words. Helen smiled, knowing she’d caught her ex-boyfriend off guard. It was a real smile that remembered how it’d been that first time, with a man she honesly loved beforehand. The Troy Smile. One of her top ten favorite; three of which had been permanently retired. Over the speakers, Concrete Blonde insisted that nothing was there in the shadows down the hall; before insisting that something was, in fact, in the shadows down the hall.

“Um…er… Hi, Helen. Susan, Brenda, this is Contessa Helena de San Finzione, my first girlfriend.”

Her name and title came out of his mouth just as the line “Oh, you were a vampire, and now I am nothing at all” came up in the song. Helen smiled, extended a hand to Brenda, then to Susan.

“I’d claim to still the best, if I didn’t know how good Julie is too. Well, both of you would’ve had to know before that amazing scene as well.”

Troy put an arm around the lighter of the brunettes. Was that one Susan?

“Susan picked the ‘Brides of Dracula’ theme,” Troy said, confirming that she was. “We’re all digging it. I didn’t expect to see you until the ceremony.” He turned to Susan and tried unsuccessfully to casually say 3/4ths of the way to her. “Susan, hon, this is Helen. Julie and I have TOLD YOU ABOUT HER before. A couple of times.”

Susan nodded solemnly. Concrete Blonde told the room that they had a lot to think about again; and Susan recalled Troy comment about knowing only one other person who could Do What They Do, and Julie saying how they didn’t want to teach Susan the secret until everyone agreed that she was entirely ready, because “We’ve… made a mistake before.”

Susan had some psychological and emotional issues. The only relationship she’d known before joining Troy & Julie’s was an abusive nightmare; and the aftermath needed to be dealt with before the three of them could seriously discuss the matter. Troy hoped she’d picked up the “I’m sorry that the person whom, from what little we’ve told you, you have every reason to think of as The Boogeyman; is here in the flesh, before either of us were ready” tone in his voice.

“Oh, how could I miss THIS,” Helen said, lighting a cigarette so Troy wouldn’t see that she, at least, got that message. “Making that girl your Best Man too? Sappy, but I knew she’d make this party ‘The Place To Be.’”

“I’m pretty sure there’s no smoking in here.” Susan spoke up. The lightning crash in the song timed with it, in a way she couldn’t have possibly planned.

Helen stared into her eyes. Troy tried to break the standoff by getting his head between them and speaking to Susan first.

“Susan, Contessa Helena de San Finzione has diplomatic immunity. She smokes when and where she wants.” He turned back to look Helen in the eye. “One of the more annoying ways she establishes dominance wherever she goes.”

“Now now, Troilus. It’s a wedding, a time for pranks and fun! But yes, I’m afraid for this next part of MY prank, some of that dominance is going to be required.” She gave all three a look that caused them to miss Julie exposing her right breast to the crowd. The crowd hooted for Julie and sang along with the song; informing Concrete Blonde that they, too, had the Ways and Means to New Orleans.

“Let’s all go up to the Honeymoon Suite together,” Helen told them. “I have a surprise of my own planned.”

As the three of them stood and started walking toward the entrance, Helen got a good look at Susan’s body. She suspected that most of the men in the audience were too busy focusing on her face, tits, and pussy to get a good look at the rest of her. Even in the dim lighting; this close, Helen could see the less-than-a-year-old scars and burns on the “unimportant” parts of her body. The upper arms that showed signs of repeated old bruising, because that was a “safe” place to grab hold of a woman when you wanted to shout something horrible in her face. Where they can be covered up with a short-sleeved shirt; because someone might ask a woman about fresh, visible bruises.

Helen unconsciously touched spots on her own arms that the best cosmetic surgeons had removed all trace of, but she never completely stopped feeling. She stopped them as they got to the door, before it opened out into the light of the lobby.

“Wait,” Helen told them as she removed Troy’s cloak and wrapped it around Susan. “Susan, when we get back to the suite, why don’t you just curl up like a kitten on the bed and forget all of this? Just be a good kitty and enjoy a nice kitty nap on the bed until Troy or Julie wakes you to play.”

Susan nodded with a blank smile and wrapped the cloak around her body, her breath starting to come out in little purrs as she began to forget why it mattered that she felt like a sleepy kitty who needed to find a good napping spot.

Helen stroked her long hair and went to see how Brenda was doing. Brenda’s erect nipples were the first thing she noticed. A glance down, and Helen noticed the shiny wet stream down her thigh. Helen’s eyes traced back up her body, to those stiff nipples on top of D-cups to the glazed, lusty smile on Brenda’s studious-looking face and dreamy expression in eyes that weren’t behind sexy glasses at the moment, but looked like they ought to be. Helen admired the long hair that she could only imagine looked amazing exploding out of a bun down her back and shoulders.

“You know what I’m doing to you, don’t you?” Helen asked.

“Yesss,” Brenda slowly breathed out, visibly relaxing. “And it makes me so fucking horny…”

Helen spotted a girl with a long ponytail. She reached for her head and started taking out her hair tie. As the girl turned and looked ready to strike, Helen spoke.

“You want me to have this. You look better without it, you don’t even like this one.”

The girl nodded and grinned as she helped Helen remove it, looking the wrong direction to see Troy’s concern. Helen pulled the last loose hairs off of it before handing it to Brenda.

“You get to make this walk naked. I order you to put your hair in a bun while we head up to the suite. I’ll want to see you take it out at some point too. Up we go now.”

Brenda moaned, and they walked out to the lobby on the first use of the line “Oh, you were a vampire, and I may never see the light.”

As the only one of them able to voice an opinion, Troy spoke to Helen while they went up the elevator. Susan leaned her head on his shoulder and began trying to nuzzle him standing up.

“Back there,” he said. “That was very Helen Parker of you.”

Helen spun around, a look on her face that said a slap was coming. It shifted as she turned, as if someone had come up and surprised her, and right as she turned around to slap who or whatever it was, registered that it was Troy and stopped immediately. She made it into a mock pout instead.

“Oh, POOH! I’ll go give it back afterwards. I just need to use it once. Possibly a second or third time if it goes like I imagine.”

“Ok. I know you’ve got something weird and probably overly-expensive planned, Helen,” Troy said, stroking Susan’s ear. “And ladies, I can assure you that none of us are in any danger. I mean yes, Julie and I make some jokes; maybe some particularly mean ones in Julie’s case. It’s just because we both really love Helen, though; and whatever she’s got planned, I’m not worried for any of us.”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” Helen responded. “You are safe on Octopussy’s island, Mr. Bond. C’mon, Troilus! And as for Julie’s mean jokes, you forget that I’m a card-carrying member of the Helen Is A Big Poopyhead Club too! God, you’re making me feel like I should be hiding behind a rock, and holding a rope tied to a giant boulder; and the boulder’s on a pulley, pointing to a bulls-eye in the road. Signs and arrows pointing to the pile of ‘Free Troy Seed’ beneath it!”

Troy gave her a look that started both of them snickering after “Free Troy Seed.”

“Ok,” he got out between snickers. “Well, one funny thing: Round about now, Julie is probably on her knees, thrusting her hips as she spreads her pussy open with one hand and alternates between pointing to it and the chair where she thinks I’m still sitting with these two.” More snickers began filling the elevator car. “Some other guy’s probably… taken my chair. And he’s looking… straight up Julie’s twat...” Helen started to giggle at ‘twat.’ “And thinking she’s offering it… to him!”

The snickers exploded into laughter as the door opened and they made their way into the hallway, where a pair of bellhops holding boxes were waiting outside the Honeymoon Suite.

“Damn, now I’m kinda tempted to call this off… Just go back down there… and see if some dumbass… doesn’t get that all of that… was meant for YOU…”

“Shit, it would almost be WORTH it…” Troy replied, having accepted that he was going to end up doing whatever Helen told him to, and that fighting back would only cause Helen to escalate. “To see some fucker… try to lay a hand on… Colonel Tom Andrews’ only daughter… just to SEE what she does to him!”

“What if it’s some girl? That’s… a whole different story! Hey, Troy… You remember Mrs. White?”

Helen unlocked the Honeymoon Suite door with her new owner’s passkey. They continued talking, their laughter dying away; letting the men with the boxes go first, as they walked inside. Helen looked at Troy, resigned to his fate, but not at all upset about it. He smiled at her. The Helen Smile. Whatever else happened, everything was worth that to her.

“Mrs. White’s here?” Troy asked.

“So’s Mr. White. They’ve aged quite well, ya know. Mmm… both of them. But “Bloodletting” is just about ending now, so here’s what’s happening.” Helen said as she started to close the door.

* * *

“I’d never heard that part of it before,” Julie Equals said, sipping the coffee that had been made after Susan and Colleen got the machine in their suite running. “Dammit, now I wish someone else had taken your chair too!”

“Neither had I,” Susan Bailey responded as the four of them sat around the coffee table in their suite aboard the Air Finzione SST. The pilot had announced that they would be landing within the hour, so they decided to sit where the seatbelts were in the Contessa Class suites aboard Air Finzione. “I mean, I’m still pissed off at her for it, but it explains a couple of things.” Like why at breakfast the next morning, all I wanted were kippers and two glasses of milk, though.”

They all laughed.

“Well, why’d ye all go along,” Colleen asked with a sip. “I mean, you coulda stopped her, Troy, nae?”

Troy patted Julie on the knee with his right hand and left it there as he responded.

“I could’ve tried, but not likely. Helen took to Doing What We Do better than I did. All of the women in my life have, actually.”

“Oh, ah, tha’s something I’ve noticed. You call it ‘Doing What We Do,’” Colleen paused to finish her coffee. She also seemed to be trying to drop more of her native accent as they got closer to the destination; “switching to the work one,” as she put it. “the Countess calls it ‘The Thing,’”

Troy responded.

“I guess that’s just… well, her thing. As for me stopping her, there are degrees of how forceful we can be with it, and it’s hard to put to numbers…”

Julie interrupted him with a playful shove.

“Oh, fuck that, Math Boy! Like all these years, you would have been content to sit back and not try to quantify or measure What We Do? You are Troy Equals, my Math Boy; I know you’ve sat down and worked the numbers!”

“Ok, ok,” Troy admitted. “Well, since the four of us are the only ones I know that can do it, there’s no real system of measurement. If we’re trying to pin things to… I’m a comic nerd, so let’s say ‘power levels;’ I’d have to say I’m near the bottom. It’d be this lady,” He patted Susan’s thigh with his left hand. “Then me, then Helen, and up at the top is the woman whom Helen describes as ‘The one whose legs you spend so much time between that your mail gets delivered to her pussy.’ And I expect this one to surpass me too.”

He looked at Susan and patted her thigh again for emphasis.

“Ok, ok,” Susan said, standing up and walking over to Julie, sitting on her other side and placing a hand on her other knee. “I was hoping to finish my coffee first, but all right; spread ’em, Julie.”

Everyone laughed again, then Colleen motioned for Susan to get back to her seat as the Fasten Seat Belts signs around the suite lit up.

* * *

In Helena’s head, she and Suzy-Q had come to realize why the assassin had to strike at that time. It was a word that Suzy-Q had picked up from the access she seemed to have to Helena’s thoughts while on the strange voyage in her head: Springheel.

“Wow,” Suzy-Q said, upon learning what Helena knew of Springheel. “This is some Area 51, Stargate SG-1 shit here! How do you even know about something like this?”

Helena answered with a drag of her cigarette.

“Unlike some countries’” She paused.“Oh, let’s say ‘leaders,’ I GO to my intelligence briefings. And I don’t put Putin on speaker.”

“Ok, that’s fair. But that’s what all this is about: you weren’t supposed to BE at the meeting where you started asking questions about Springheel. You, Ramirez, and the Minister of Intelligence and his people were the only ones who had seen the Springheel video. All they’d been able to tell you was that the video wasn’t a fake. But at the meeting, you showed it to your Science Expert and told him to have his people look into it. You asked people who could give you answers!”

“Fuck,” Helena shouted as a gear shifted in her head. “If keeping Springheel quiet is this important to him and he’s fucked up at this stage of the game, he’ll be out to put a stop to that! The way I’m starting to feel that his head works, he probably planted a bomb in the Ministry of Science before any of this began!”

Suzy-Q gave Helen another hug. This time it was deliberate and lasted longer.

“Yes, those people are in danger and you need to evacuate the building. But first you’ll have to survive surgery and wake up.”

“Yeah,” Helena mused as she looked around. “In the movies, this is where I’d wake up and tell Ramirez to do it right now. I… er… don’t seem to be waking up, though.”

“This isn’t TV,” Suzy-Q replied. “Your body’s probably still in surgery and under the anesthetic. Not a lot we can really do now except wait and hope you come to in time.”

Helena shrugged and sighed.

“That sucks.” She thought for a moment. “Well, while we’re waiting, wanna see my castle?”

Susan gave a nod-shrug that said “Eh, why not.”

Helen concentrated. The room started shimmering again, into her study.

* * *

Julie and Colleen walked down the stairs to the waiting limousine. Troy stopped Susan before descending the stairs.

“Hey, just a second, Susan.”

She stopped and turned around. He wrapped his arms around Susan’s waist, hoisted her up an inch, and gave her a big kiss.

“Thanks for keeping us together back there, Princess,” he looked into her eyes and told her. “It didn’t go unnoticed, by either of us.”

Susan wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips back.

“Being able to do this since you were kids… I once told Helen that I didn’t think the word ‘danger’ entered your lives much. I sort of guessed that ‘crisis’ wouldn’t be one that comes a lot, either. Glad to be of service, Good Sir Knight.”

Troy smiled. Pet names were something new that they were trying. Because of her abusive past, some of the more common nicknames for Susan carried heavy psychological baggage. Troy and Julie had been aiding her in getting professional help, occasionally helping by Doing What They Do.

“Tell Sue I said thanks, too.”

Susan slipped her arms from around his neck and placed one of his around her waist and the two of them began to descend the stairs.

“Not getting much from them today, I think all of them are worn out,” Susan told him. “They’ve had a long day. Shit, it’s NIGHT now!” She gasped the last as her phone adjusted to San Finzione time and it was now ten in the evening.

“And when we reach the bottom of these stairs, you’re going to set foot in Europe for the first time. I’m happy to share that with you, Susan. Welcome to San Finzione.”

They smiled and reached the bottom. Ahead of them, Julie and Colleen had gotten into the back of the limo and the driver was holding the door for them.

They stopped for a moment. Susan took a deep breath. Troy did the same. Susan spoke first.

“Thought it’d smell different.”

“You thought you’d smell European foods as soon as you got off the plane, didn’t you?”

She nodded.

“Is it racist that I expected to smell pizza?”

“My first trip was to Greece. I was expecting pastitsio.”

They laughed as they got into the limo.