The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Orange Camera

Chapter 1: Greeting the Ladies

Synopsis: A college girl and her friend stumble upon an ancient board game inside her late aunt’s home. Eager to try this piece of nostalgic entertainment they discover among its contents a little orange camera suffering from neglect and job disatisfaction. Can the two girls break free of the game before the camera uses them to reclaim its former glory?

Authors Note: Set in the same continuity as A Little Pink Camera. All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, or orange magical cameras then this story is not for you.

A little orange camera, 2330, Wednesday, February 16th, 1984, Phila’s attic

“No, Jeremy! We can’t keep this thing, you saw what it did to Marg.” the little orange camera heard Player 2 pleading, her voice more sultry than it had been hours ago and almost dripping with honey. “Who knows what could happen if you use it again!”

There was pushing and a scuffle. The little orange camera was jostled to the side indignantly and slammed roughly into the poorly folded board it shared a box with. Player 3 laughed vehemently and practically spat at the other players.

“Oh god not again.” Player 1 muttered under his breath as he was heard barging into the room and slamming the door shut behind him. “Stamina or no, theres no end to her! I feel like I’m going to pass out. Did you seal it up yet?”

“No, Jeremy’s trying to get it open again.” Player two tried to sound angry, but with her voice it came out as suggestive and seductive. Evidently she turned her attentions back to Player 3 “You know I hid the key. You can’t get the chains off. Let me put it in the chest and we can forget this whole thing ever… oh… ever happened.”

The box tumbled to the floor and the little orange camera balked at the sudden vertigo, then lay bruised and upside down with a player-piece lodged uncomfortably against its viewfinder. While the little orange camera tried to right itself the three players still in relatively full control of themselves kept arguing outside the box.

“Jeremy, put her down!” Player 1 called from the door as something started to push and coo at the other side. “Shit, she got back up! Jeremy, focus!”

Player 3 let out a thick and throaty laugh as he grunted and moved forward, presumably while carrying Player 2, who squealed. There was a thud and then a muffled cry, then Player 2 began to moan in heat.

“Not now! Not now! Oh… this isn’t… ah… mmm… good.” Player 2 moaned, her smoky voice carrying thickly with the promise of pleasure. “Jeremy, no… mmm… yes… I mean no! Uh…”

Again player three laughed, this time with more lust than sense, and started grunting. “You know you like it. You have to like it! That… Thing! That thing makes you like it.”

There was a loud crack and another thud, this time very near the box, and Player 4 could be heard leaping into the room on top of Player 3. The little orange camera couldn’t see what was happening, and being damaged in the rough handling it had endured this last week, it couldn’t hear clearly what transpired, but it sure did revel in the satisfaction of a job well done.

Courtney, 1520, Wednesday, March 16th, 2017, Phila’s attic

“Brie! Come here and check this out!” Courtney called out as she climbed into the attic and picked up the metal box with a chain wrapped around it. There was large padlock on this case holding it shut, and metal pegs sticking up to keep the chains from sliding. “I think I found the thing the keys goes with!”

“Coming!” came the preppy voice from below as the president of the University of Armdale’s Student Representation Committee, still decked out in her business casual wear she wore to every class, committee meeting, and social gathering. Brienne was about as straight laced as you could get without being a member of congress, which was what she wanted to be when she got older. On the rare occasion when she went to the beach or outside in still conservative summer dresses she revealed a pair of large, round, and firm C-cups that complimented her just so tantalizingly larger than average rear. Her brunnette bob preceded her pretty-if-unadorned face as it came up the ladder and through the little door. “What is it?”

“Looks like a board game.” Courtney frowned as she tried to read the very spartan and uninformative text under the chains. “Looks like its a board game kind of truth-or-dare game with a Polaroid for some reason. Its pretty retro looking though, isn’t it?”

While Brienne was pretty in the bossy business kind of way, her best friend Courtney was best described as sexy-cute. Courtney was easily the shortest girl in any given setting, at only five feet tall, she had a very athletic frame with proportionally long legs and a narrow waist that did a great job making up for her more average bust and rump. Her face was almost always stuck in some mischievous grin, and she always wore just enough makeup to talk the guys at the college into doing her heavy lifting without looking like she was a campus slut like the cheerleading squad. To further emphasize the fact that she’d rather be running track than doing almost anything else she kept her A-cups permanently in a sports bra and her shoulder-length blonde hair in a permanent ponytail. As with any case with two attractive girls with opposite personalities in a school setting there existed rumours of clandestined dealings int he bedroom, but as almost always was the case they were completely unfounded. The two girls were friends because they had always been friends, and that was good enough for them.

“Do you have the key from the dresser?” Courtney asked as she set the heavy chains and their box down on the floor. “I want to see if the camera is still in there. I bet you get Brad to notice you if you bring a vintage camera to photo-cub tomorrow.”

“Yes, I have the key.” Brienne said as she fished out the large and old-fashioned key from the pocket of her modest skirt and handed it to Courtney while ignoring her friends wink and grin. “I joined Photography club to round out my resume and to keep as a respectable hobby. Not, as you say, to get Brad to notice me.”

“Riiiiiight.” Courtney had stopped listening almost instantly, knowing her friends habit of deflecting and more interested as in the contents of the ancient box from the 80’s. The label simply read ‘Camera Excitement!: Do you and your friends dare to face the camera with your best smile? Can you keep the competition friendly while enduring everything they have to throw at you? Find out who your innerself really is with Camera Excitement! Just don’t get camera shy now!’

“Anyway, we should hurry up, we need to get back and study for the french midterms coming up next week.” Brienne said and took a quick look for anything else in the attic. “Hunh. It is really creepy that your aunt Philomena was in that asylum for decades and no one wanted to touch the house in all that time. This is such a time capsule.”

“Lets just spend the night here. Its closer to the campus than home, and everything still runs.” Courtney said as she hefted the box up and tucked the key into her pocket to open in the comfort of a slightly less dusty lower floor. The girls were being payed by Courtneys mother to clean up the place for sale, and they’d spent the morning dusting the entire lower floor and had managed to get the spare bedroom, the smallest room, back into livable condition along with the nearest bathroom.

“We can’t sleep here, Courtney, the beds are old and moldy. You’d get a rash or bronchitis or worse. Besides, I don’t have a change of clothes.” Brienne protested as she descended the old wooden ladder.

Courtney handed down the box when Brienne had reached the bottom, then followed and said “Well, I kinda thought you’d forget so I packed some of your clothes that you left at my place and I even brought us an extra large sleeping bag. We have food, we have water, why not? It’ll save time tomorrow when we have to get up for class. I mean, we can just walk and save bus money!”

“Fine.” Brienne shook her head and lumbered under the weight of the box and chains to get to the spare room and set it down gently if unceremoniously on the floor. “But we study right now for an hour, then we can investigate this box, okay?” To emphasize her point she sat down on the lid, careful to avoid the pegs.

“Fine.” Courtney pouted, but relented, knowing she couldn’t beat her friend in a test of wills. Courtney may have been stubborn and opinionated, but Brienne had a plan, and that meant you had to follow it or everyone could die. Or so she made it seem. Either way, the two of them spent an hour studying for french, then spent another hour wrenching at the rusted lock and chains with a screw driver and the key until it opened and revealed this strange and ancient game from the 80’s.

Instruction card from the game Camera Excitement!

Congratualtions! You hold in your hands the pinacle of camera technology. Better than Snapmaster, better than Clicktaker, the Camera Excitement! brand camera can take a pitcure in amazing quality, then instantly pop out the fully developed image and make any touch-ups you want right away! Not only have you bought the camera itself, you have also been given, free of charge, the accompanying board game to familiarize yourself with the brand new and innovative technology!

What you will recieve in the box:

To play the game simply set up the board with the player tokens on the starting line and decide who goes first in any way your like. Don’t forget to turn the Camera Excitement! Camera to Game Mode. Each round has three parts then play proceeds clockwise. The game ends when one of more players end their turn on the end space. If it is one player then they simply declare how Excited! they are to have played and they wind the game. In the even of a tie the player with the most Excitement! wins. After the game all Excitement! goes back to the box and is ready to be used for next time you wish to play*.

The Camera Excitement! Camera will make the appropriate changes to the image and then before your eyes, like magic, you will see your results! This game is best played in groups of four with two guys and two gals, but you can play with as few as two, or even play in teams! Just remember, once the Camera Excitement! Camera is set to Game Mode you won’t be able to use regular features of the apparatus until someone reaches the end tile.

*Camera Excitement! is not liable in the event the game does not reset. If the game has not reset within seven (7) days please consult the back of the box for relevent helpline and inquiry services. If round of play does not continue for one (1) years then the game will reset.

Courtney and Brienne, 1730, Wednesday, March 16th, 2017, Phila’s spare room

“Hunh. That is not as high-quality as I thought it would be.” Courtney said looking at the contents of the metal box. “I’ve seen first-year print shop kids in high-school make better stuff. Hell it looks worse than my parents printer at home could do. The board looks pretty simple. Oh, this must be the camera!” She fished out an orange cardboard box within the metal one and began opening the little flaps holding it closed.

Brienne,who had read the instructions out loud, went over them once more and shook her head. “Wow, they misspelled congratulations, pinnacle, picture and relevant, and there’s no such thing a three sided dice. Not only that, but they talk about the instant camera like the invented it, but those things have been around since, what, ’45, ’48? These guys were hacks. Brad will not like this camera. Game seems easy if you still really want to play it.”

“Got it!” Courtney said triumphantly, having heard nothing her friend had told her, and pulled the bulky camera out of the box. It was far larger than her own little digital camera, with the face of it being well over six inches tall, but the operation of it seemed intuitive enough. The obvious buttons were in all the right places, and instead of a screen there was a hatch to add more film and a lever to get the taken image out to develop. There was a little dial on the side with three modes: Off, Game, and Picture. It was currently set to Off. “Oooo, lets set up the board. I get to be pink.

“Fine.” Brienne sighed and not for the first time considered why she didn’t have more friends, then set the board down, unfolded it, and places the pink and blue pieces on the start line. There were twenty-six spaces to the finish and a spot on the side to place the cards and even a space labeled as ‘Camera Excitement! Excitement! Zone!’ which not only had far too many exclamation marks, but wasn’t even mentioned in the rules. The whole game smacked of being an ancient scam from the 80’s. She imagined it was horrendously overpriced. She shuffled the cards and put them in place then said “Good to go. You want to go first?”

“Sure. Dice… There we go…” Courtney reached into the box and slowly pulled out two oddly shaped dive. At first they looked kind of like a triangular prism, but the angle didn’t quite look correct, as if it was supposed to curve but had staunchly refused to follow euclidian rules. “Wierd.” Courtney said, then shrugged and tossed them onto the board anyway.

“One and three.” Brienne said unsteadily, the dice hurt her eyes to look at in motion. She moved the pink piece for Courtney. “Four spaced.”

“Aw yeah! lets see you beat that!” Courtney said and handed over the cheap, but surprisingly heavy, orange plastic camera then drew a card. “Hunh, the picture is kind of a silhouette thing. I think its like this…”

Brienne giggled and held back a bigger laugh as Courtney pursed her lips and pretended to rest her chin on her hands and her elbows on a table. Brienne grabbed the card and saw the image Courtney was supposed to immitate and finally let out that big laugh. It looked close to Courtney’s pose, and was labled as ‘Looking at ____’.“Terrible, you look like you want me to notice your new lipstick or something.”

“Read one of the words on the bototm. I’m supposed to act it out or something, right?” Courtney said impatiently, uncomfortable having to hold the pose without actually using a table.

“Hmm. The Ladies.” Brienne had no idea what that meant in context, but it sounded funny. “Looking at the Ladies.”

“Well I’m looking at you, you sexy thing.” Courtney mimed blowing a kiss and held the pose for the camera as Brienne snapped the shot and then pulled the lever to eject the image. Brienne couldn’t help by squint as the flash hurt her eyes.

“Nice, you’d make a great lesbian. Who would have thought the butch tomboy was into women?” Brienne joked as she gently waved the positive around to dry it and let it develop. When Courtney didn’t respond she looked up to see her still holding that same pose. “Hey, you can stop now, you ditz, I have the pitcure already. Courtney?”

Brienne leaned in and gave Courtney a gentle push. She gasped when it felt like pushing on a brick wall, no yeilding shoulder here, just rock solid and cold to the touch stone. Brienne lept back and dropped the image. “Courtney!? Courtney! Hey, this isn’t funny, are you okay? Courtney!”

It was almost like a rippled passed over Courtney, as if her image was shifted imperceptibly. Suddenly Courtney began oving again with all the subtle shifitng of a person trying to hold still, then she started and jumped back herself as she noticed Brienne had seemingly teleported infront of her eyes. “Whoa, that was trippy! The flash must have blinded me. Why are you yelling so much?”

“I...” Brienne slowly lowered herself back to the floor and grabbed the positive, keeping half an eye on Courtney. She shook her head and thought clearly for a second and realized how crazy she sounded to herself. “Sorry, the flash got to me too, I guess I panicked. Heh, sorry. Here’s your pitcure.”

“Thanks. Courtney took the image and looked at it then frowned. “I didn’t realize I looked that serious there. I was trying to play it up, but damn do I look hot. I must have been thinking of a really hot dude there. I wish I could look like that all the time!”

“Lady. I picked lady, so you were kissing to a woman.” Brienne joked, feigning imperiousness. “Sorry, you’re a lesbian now.”

“Well its a good thing you aren’t pretty or I’d be all over you.” Courtney stuck out her tongue and paused before picking up the camera herself. She’d realized she was looking at Brienne’s lips a little too long, and had to stop herself from dropping lower. She cleared her throat and pointed at the board. “Your turn.”

“Right.” Brienne rolled the dice and got a three and a two. Five. She moved herself up five spaces. “Ha, beat you.” she said then pulled a card.

“____ in greeting.” Brienne then assumed a pose kind of like a secretary leaning too far over to shake her bosses hand. If she hadn’t been wearing conservative casual clothes she would have been showing a lot of cleavage. “Okay, here’s the card, get the camera ready.”

Courtney took the card and looked at the options, then settled on “Kissing. Kissing in Greeting.” Then she took the pitcure and swore as the flash went off. Courtney hit the lever and just like Brienne before her started to shake the image when she realized her friend wasn’t moving. “Brie?”

Courtney took Brie’s hand as if to shake it and found it stony and cold, a panic rising inside her just as the image resolved a ripple rolled through her friend, then suddenly over herself. No longer was Brienne shaking hands, but she was holding Courtney in a one arm embrace while her other hand was firmly on Courtney’s ass and squeezing playfully. So close were they that Brienne’s lips were locked with Courtney’s and the two of them realized with a start what was happening. As their brains played catch-up with the situation their tongues continued to hunt for each other, their lips playing and demanding like star-crosssed lovers after a long absence. After a few stunned and passionate seconds they regained control and pushed off from each other and took several steps back.

“Bleh! Brienne spit and wiped her lips, walking backwards. “What the fuck was that!?”

“I don’t know!” Courtney, rather than wiping her lips, was touching them gingerly as she stumbled backwards waiting for the tingling to subside. She felt... she wasn’t sure what she felt but she knew she shouldn’t feel that way around another woman. She vigorously shook her head, then her shoulders, and finally her torso to get senations back where they should be, and grabbed the positive image on the floor. “Holy crabknuckle...”

“What?” Brienne asked. Courtney flipped over the image and Brienne took a look. Gone was the handshake pose she remember making, and in was a pose of her seductively pulled into some phantom lover giving them a grope and a long, sensuous kiss. “I did not... But that... How... Phwoar...”

“Right? What the hell was that!” Courtney picked up the camera and shook it. “What did you do!”

“Stop that! It’s a machine. This is clearly some kind of halucination shit from that camera.” Brienne reasoned, her mind still in panic mode. “Lets just put this stuff away, go make supper, have a nice long sleep, then never speak about this again. Sound good?”

“Right.” Courtney agreed, and tossed the camera unceremoniously back into the box. She couldn’t help but cast a fearful glance back at the camera as the two girls left the room and went to make dinner.

A little orange camera, 1930, Wednesday, March 16th, 2017, Phila’s spare room

The Players had spent longer away from the game than most Players do after the first round. It wasn’t in the rules, and it wasn’t always the case, but for this particular game the little orange camera would only allow a single round a day. Not out of spite, or malace, or some sense of pride, but rather because it was old and tired. The decades had not been kind to the material components of the little orange camera, and it was feeling the weight of the ages upon its simple plastic casing, its more complex lenses and mechanisms, and its utterly incomprehensible external reality supplanter.

Most cameras tend not to feel old as long as they are kept in working order, but most cameras have seen a sunrise or a mountain valley some time in the last thirty years and are thus in a better mood about their existence. This little orange camera was feeling disdain. When a camera gets this old and this cynical the owner will throw them into the trash or take it apart for curiosity. In fact it was a wonder this camera had allowed itself to function at all, let alone as part of this ludicrous game forced upon it by the artists.

The little orange camera carefully righted itself to give its poor little gyros a rest, then packaged the data from the two subjects and attempted to send them to the artists for the archives. As the data slowly uploaded the little orange camera mused how lucky it was to be part of the game and not a freelance camera as the pinks, blues, greens, and reds were. When a little pink camera wanted to improve what it captured it needed to prepare for the subject and wait for the artists, in their lofty perch, to send it suggestions. The little orange camera, on the other hand, had the cards. The cards weren’t printed like normal cards, but had part of the same external reality supplantation process applied to them that allowed them to read their Player’s mind and see what would be most...

Most amusing, the little orange camera assumed somewhat tentatively, then became confused as it realized it had either forgotten the crucial aspects of the cards, or had never known them in the first place. Fine way to treat an employee really. Throw them in a box for thirty local years, then forget to tell it how to finish its job. It is a well known fact that cameras cannot read, but if it could the little orange camera would have balked at the rules of the game, and definitely would have rewritten them if only it had fingers and skills to write. It is the universal truth that most employees assume their bosses have a plan when in truth the bosses have little to no idea what is really transpiring below.

There was a soft ping in the back of the little orange camera’s mechanisms and then a sudden halt. The upload could not be completed. The artists weren’t there. the little orange camera wasn’t sure what this meant, but it would keep trying until the next day, then take more drastic steps to ensure it did its job properly. For now, the camera would rest its weary focus, and think about getting a new job, maybe in the security sector.

PLAYER REPORT: GAME 3, LOCAL TIME 1930, Wednesday, March 16th, 2017