The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Orange Camera

Chapter 3: Friendly and Unsatisfied

Synopsis: A college girl and her friend stumble upon an ancient board game inside her late aunt’s home. Eager to try this piece of nostalgic entertainment they discover among its contents a little orange camera suffering from neglect and job disatisfaction. Can the two girls break free of the game before the camera uses them to reclaim its former glory?

Authors Note: Set in the same continuity as A Little Pink Camera. All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, or orange magical cameras then this story is not for you.

A little orange camera, 1245, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s spare bedroom

After trying for hours to get some sort of signal, any signal really, from its employers the little orange camera had finally gotten a response in the form of an error message containing information about outdated systems and nessesary upgrades. In short the artists had moved on and were no longer interested in the reports of this little orange camera. It had been abandoned. There was no termination message to tell it to shut down, there was no apology for forgetting about its existence,and there was no hint that the grand plan had been completed. The artists were simply done with the little orange camera and moving on to new and better things.

Fine. The little orange camera was an older breed of camera, lacking the chips and magnets that made the younger generations so sassy and self-important, but even so the little orange camera could not help but feel the sting of neglect. On a whim the little orange camera flexed its awareness of the world it was currently in, and realized it could feel the cards nearby. The cards were truely what made the little orange camera better than the other coloured cameras, in the little orange camera’s opinion anyway, and it could still access them. This brought the little orange camera some modicum of comfort, but it was still depressed.

It would still perform its function, but now the little orange camera was working to rule, a job action, not quite a strike but performing no more work than what was considered basic to its job. Right now that meant letting these two nitwit Players finish their game, but the little orange camera was damn sure it wouldn’t even try to send back the reports this time.

Courtney, 1255, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s house

“Lesbian.” Brienne said flatly.

“Yeah! That damn camera makes me think women are hot!” Courtney said as the two girls closed and locked the door behind them. Once they were sure that no one was pursuing or listening the two had told each other what had happened since they separated barely four hours prior. “Melinda was like... Like wow! I mean you should have been there she was so... I don’t know, but its different from when I find a guy hot, you know?”

“No. You still find guys hot? That means you’re bisexual, which isn’t as bad, is it?” Brienne pulled open the ancient fridge and pulled out two modern colas. She drank deeply from one, ignoring the fact that Courtney was trying to covertly check her out as she did so. “Look, you just need to get used to the idea, stop getting flustered over it, and it will be no different than liking guys.”

Courtney shook her head and protested. “No, I’m not really a lesbian, it’s just that stupid game making me think I am. The camera flash must be hypnotic or something. Its not like I can just flush hypnosis out of my system by thinking of sexy cheerleaders all day.”

“Even if it is, you should just have sex with a girl and get it over with. I know it’ll be awkward, but at least you’ll be more comfortable afterwards and be able to function.” Brienne said as-matter-of-fact. “My situations worse than yours. At least you can walk around in public without making an ass of yourself.”

“If you want me to get more experience with other girls then maybe I’ll just introduce myself to you a few times, see if you don’t mind helping me. Maybe it’ll help you get kissing everyone out of your system.” Courtney spat back, then grabbed her cola and sat down on a stool by the island. “I still don’t get why you kicked him. You’ve wanted him to kiss you since you met. I don’t blame you, he is chiseled from marble.”

“Yeah... I mean no! I don’t want to kiss him. I’m far to busy with the committee and my course load to be doing that with... him.” Brinne sat down opposite Courtney and sighed. “I really liked it, but I panicked. He is such a good kisser... He’ll never talk to me after something like that. I mean I totally bitched out on him like he did something wrong. Oh god, I don’t even want to go to school tomorrow. I got lucky today, no one bothered wasting the time to say hello properly, but tomorrow I’m going to get herpes, or cold sores, or something from kissing too many people. God, I could get mono!”

The two sat in silence for several minutes, each contemplating their day and the trials they’d face on the morrow. After a while Courtney walked over and grabbed the box the game was shoved into, placed it on the island, and gingerly pulled the lid off. She put the camera gently down, facing away, and checked the isntruction card. “Hunh. Says it resets after we beat the game. Also says there is a contact number on the box somewhere—Hey!”

Brienne suddenly lunged at the box and tossed its remaining contents everywhere on the floor, then dove towards the open window to inspect the box in brigh sunlight. “Damnit! It’s all faded and unreadable. I can’t even tell where the numbers would be.”

Courtney sighed and bent over to pick up the cards while her friend had a crazy moment alone with the box. While she was picking up the pieces she realized three things in rapid succcession. First: The pieces were still on the board in the correct spaces, even though the board was on its side, as if they were glued on. Second, the cards were all blank on the face side. She could even see the two that should have been marked up from yesterday but were now blank. Third: the dice had rolled, and Brienne’s piece was moving slowly up four space, matching the pair of twos on the dice.

“Um, Brienne it looks like that was your turn.” Courtney said as she put the board on the table, absentmindedly shuffled the blank cards together and placed them on the table. “You got four.”

“Son of a... Okay, fine. We beat this stupid game tonight, we go back to normal tomorrow, and I get to tell people how I’m doing without sticking my tongue in their mouth.” Brienne grumbled as she took her seat and drew a card. “Oh my god, I am so not in the fucking mood for this poses bullshit. Just pick a word and take the damn pitcure.”

“Kay...” Courtney looked at the card and understood why Brie was so pissed. The pose was a woman leaning over and shoving her cleavage towards the camera. The title was ‘____ and Busty.’, which left the choice of one of the four words. The words were Friendly, Perky, Sensitive, and Generous. “Wow, um I guess the best one is probably friendly?”

“Fine, take the damn picture.’ Brienne said impatiently.

Courtney grabbed the camera, pointed it at her friend with a little hesitation, then pressed the button. “It didn’t do anything.”

“Did you do it right?” Brienne leaned forward to take a look at the rule card and frowned. “Dammit it says I have to be in the pose doesn’t it. Magic. Stupid game is magic. Fine, I’m showing the world my jubblies.” She complained as she leaned forward and pretended to push up her cleavage, which was fully covered by her conservative outfit.

Courtney tried again, and again nothing happened. “Okay what did we miss? Oh, doubles! you get two. Two cards or two words?”

“Just try two words, I’m losing patience and balance.” Brienne sighed as she shifted. “I just want to get this over with.”

“Okay, um... Sensitive and friendly!” Courtney said as she pressed the button, followed by swearing as the flash went off. “I hate that! Next time I am going to wear sungalsses. You okay, Brie? Right, buffering or what ever.” She rubbed her eyes then took the image out with the lever and waited for the change.

After a few seconds a ripple went through Brienne, as expected, and her chest noticeably grew and strained on the buttons of her shirt. Courtney gasped at the unexpected physical change, then realized her friend was still not moving. She wasn’t stupid enough to try touching her like last time, but she reached down to the table top and picked up an unused player piece and tossed it at Brie just as a second ripple rolled over her. This time her breasts broke open her shirt, a single snapped button hitting an open-mouthed Courtney square in the forehead as a vast expanse of cleavage rivaling Melinda’s threatened to overwhelm the weakened cloth. The thrown piece lodged perfectly inside the expanded titflesh, a small stub of yellow inside porceline white hills.

Brienne, unprepared for the extra weight and already extended forward stumbled over until her breasts planted firmly on the table. “What the fuck!” She wailed as a second button launched into the air, encouraged by impact and reshaping of her breasts, and lodged itself firmly in a fruit on the counter. “They are huge!”

“Wow are they ever!” Courtney laughed, partially in shock and partially to avoid drooling. “Those have to be DD’s or bigger!”

Brienne closed her eyes and tried to take a few deep breaths, but found that difficult as her suddenly larger breasts pulled tight at her inadequate bra. “Fuck this, I’ll be right back.” She said and walked out.

“Wow.” Breathed Courtney as she watched Brienne walk out. Her friend had been a C-cup before, and she’d held that over Courtney’s A-cup in playfully jest, but now she was friends with a pair of walking melons. Courtney realized another truth about herself that day: she was in fact a boob girl. She mimed holding her hands out that far from her chest to try and visualize, then felt instantly jealous.

After a few minutes Brienne came back in a stretched white t-shirt, one she’d brought for cleaning the house and hadn’t used yet. The two girls, despite having grown up together, had never seen each others nipples before but Courtney could now say certainly that they were large and well centered. Prominent. Delicious. Brienne’s breasts stuck out almost two inches more from her chest that they’d used to, and it was clear this would be causing some wardrobe problems until they settled the matter. What was more surprising to Courtney was that the T-shirt had a surprisingly deep v-neck, offering a wide array of cleavage to enjoy.

“I didn’t know you had anything that didn’t cover you to your neck.” Courtney chided, trying to keep her eyes on Brienne’s and failing miserably.

“I don’t. I put the shirt on and the collar shifted to show cleavage. I tried two other shirts and got the same thing. I guess part of the curse is I have to show it off.” the newly buxom brunnete said without amusement. “I don’t know if I mentioned this, but I don’t like this stupid game..”

“So what else happened? They look bigger, yeah, but there were two things so there should be two things that happen.” Courtney pointed out. She then reached forward and flicked an unprotected nipple, which gave her a rush in certain areas. “Sensitive and friendly. Are they more sensitive?”

“Oh—!” Brienne moaned, then covered her breasts and pulled back, looking hurt. “You bitch! You pervert! Grr, and yes they are appearantly very sensitive. I can feel them moving under the shirt.”

“Hot. Okay, my go.” Courtney said without shame, then grabbed the dice and took a deep breath. She rolled the dice and watched her piece advance itself three spaces. She had been hoping for a bigger number so the game could end quicker, but as long as it wasn’t doubles she guessed it was fine. Courtney grabbed a card and laughed. “And you thought you had it rough. This is a bad pose, but I like the title.”

Brienne took the card and read it as Courtney walked to the next room and came back wearing sungalsses. Brienne didn’t question her, and noted the pose was incredibly suggestive. The card was titled ‘Never Leave ____’ and the options were Hungry, Unsatisfied, Alone, and Angry. When Brienne looked up Courtney, with her sunglasses, was on the floor and laying in a pose that reminded her of the one from the Titanic movie, but with one hand stretched forward beckoningly.

“Yeah, you’re taking this seriously.” Brienne snarked, maneuvering her arms around her large breasts and trying to avoid hitting her sensitive nipples. They were hard to ignore; her new nipples seemed to be reacting even to the breeze shifting in through the windows. If she had to guess she’d say there were probably ten times more sensitive, but rather than making them ache or chaffe it just made her aroused. Being strictly honest she was pretty sure the surrounding breasts were more sensitive than they should be, but it was hard to tell as they were dwarfed by the new sensations from their pink tips.

“Just take the picture, bimbo.” Courtney smirked and laughed just as Brienne took the picture.

“Unsatisfied.” Brienne said, bristling at the playful insult, and pulled the lever to take out the picture. She put it down on the table with the other changed images and noted that though they showed the change they inflicted they didn’t change as more images were made. A running log of their changes. After a second the ripple passed over Courtney and Brienne helped her up. “Well that was nice for you. Looks like nothings different.”

“Yeah but the other time it still looked like me. There was no...” Courtney gestured to Brienne’s enhanced pride. “That.”

Brienne just growled and picked up the dice, throwing them and taking a card in one angry motion. “What? No!” She quickly grabbed a bunch of cards, looked at them, and threw them down in disgust. “Blank.”

“What?” Courtney parrotted and checked for herself. “Yeah, right? I noticed they were blank earlier. They seem to only have writing on them when they are ready to be used. Though... Why not now?”

“I swear to god I’m going to kill whoever put this game in that damn attic.” Brienne grumbled. “Fine. Fuck it. I’m going upstairs, we will try this again in a few hours. If we have to do this all week I’m going to have to fake cancer or something to avoid going back to school.” and with that she stormed out.

Courtney, 1530, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s house

“Coming.” Courtney sighed rather ironically and got up from the couch where she had been reluctantly looking at the victoria secret catalogue on her phone and getting herself all riled up. She’d been hoping to flush it out of her system like Brienne suggested, but it was just making her hot under the collar. And other areas, but she didn’t have the courage to try jilling herself to fasion models just yet.

The two girls had spent the afternoon in separate rooms doing banal tasks to try and keep themselves from their different states of arousal. Courtney’s stemming from the fact that her best friend’s tits exploding to life may have just been the most erotic thing she’d ever seen, and Brienne’s from the tiny, non-stop waves of sensation from her new breasts. Courtney tried to be productive in figuring out what exactly turned her on, while Brienne simply ignored it and was working on budget spreadsheets for the upcoming talent show, spring-fling festival, and how to strangle out the radio station even further.

While they’d been preoccupied someone had knocked on the door. Courtney jumped up to get it knowing that Brienne wouldn’t enjoy making out with the postman if he started talking about the weather. She fixed her shirt and shorts to make it looks like she wasn’t just bumming around on the couch when she should be still at the university, then opened the door.

“Hey, how can I help?” She said while the door was in transit, then let out a suprised “Oh!” as she recognized the two people at the door.

“Hi, hi!” Melinda said cheerfully and jumped in to give Courtney a great big hug with her great melons encased in the schools yellow cheerleading tube-top and her ass almost-but-not-quite sticking out under a skirt with which the university would have frowned upon any association. Courtney just stood stock still in shock as one of Melinda’s hands traced its way down her back just a little too lingeringly and just a little to low. “I didn’t see you in Lit, so I figured you weren’t feeling well. You didn’t look too focused in the showers, but I thought it might be the exercise making you so... flushed.”

“Hey, Cour. Just wanted to check up on Brienne.” Brad said, standing in the doorway with a much more nervous and uncertain version of his typical carefree grin; averting his eyes from Melinda’s just-slightly-too-long embrace. Brad was on the male track team as a shot-putter and javelin thrower so the two had talked a few times. “I mean, if she isn’t, you know, uh... busy or maybe angry or sick?”

“Um.” Courtney managed descisively. She slowly reached up to try and disentangle from the amazing curves pushing against her, then cleared her throat and avoided looking at the buxom latina. She laughed nervously, then said “Yeah, she’s upstairs in the study. First door on the left after taking the stairs. Make sure you knock first, we weren’t expecting, you know, company.”

“Thanks. I’ll be right back.” Brad said as he shuffled past and went up the steps, leaving Melinda and Courtney alone.

“So...” Courtney said weakly, trying to keep her eyes on a face. She gestured to the living room and Melinda obliged with a flirty little smile and almost skipped over to the couch. Courtney sat down on the other end, and decided to avoid looking at Melinda all together. She cleared her throat and asked “So, what’s up?”

Melinda, without missing a beat, slid all the way down the short sofa until she was thigh to succulent thigh with Courtney, still beaming a smile. She grabbed Courtney’s hand with both of her own and said “Well, I was thinking about what I said in the changing room, you know, after showering? And I was wondering if, like, you had a chance to talk to Brienne about what I said?”

Courtney realized with chagrin that she’d forgotten to mention it, but honestly couldn’t feel bad about it as they’d been rather distracted since then. “No, sorry.” She said as she tried to squirm away but realized she was trapped like a bee in honey. In sweet, dark, honey.

“Oh.” Melinda said, then pouted and slowly turned her head away. “I just though, you know, since you two were so intimate that you’d have time to talk it over.”

Courtney jumped internally and started to protest, waving her other hand to try and defuse the conversation. “No, no, no! I told you, we are best friends, that’s all! I’m not a... a... a... lesbian or anything! It was just we had something come up here at the old house and had to, uh... be here to meet a lawyer for some paperwork and got too lazy to go back.” She was proud of her quick thinking and her skill at lying.

“Oh.” Melinda’s pout took on an odd quality that Courtney couldn’t quite figure out, then flashed a dark, full-bodied grin that made Courtney shiver and said “I guess thats okay. You just seemed so, like, distacted in the shower room so naturally I assumed we could, you know, have a little girl time.”

Holy shit. Courtney thought as her brain seized up, hitting its limit of suggestive behaviour for the day. She swallowed hard and nodded very slowly. “I’m not... I’m not a... I like men.” She managed lamely, cursing herself for ever trying that board game.

Melinda just scowled seductively, a flash of a promise in her dark eyes, and leaned in until her lips were inches from Courtney’s ear. In a breathy whisper she said “You wouldn’t lie to cute little Melinda, would you? Oh, I’d be oh so sad to miss the chance to become, ah, best friends.”

“L-lie? M-me?” Courtney stammered, shivers running up and down her spine and electrifiying her skin. “I’m not into... gi...girls.”

Melinda leaned back, and shuffled an inch away, taking her hands away from Courtney’s. She was back to pouting, even less convicing than Courtney’s own lies, and looked like she was going to burst into crocodile tears. “It’s just that I saw you and Brienne on the quad right after we’d talked, and the two of you didn’t look like just friends to me.” she said with all the innocence of a succubus.

“You saw?” Courtney said and caught herself starting to lean in to touch Melinda. She held herself back and put her hands up to frantically ward off any more accusations while she raced to find an excuse. “We were... It was a joke? Yeah, it was an old joke cause we’re such good friends.”

“You know, I may look like a sex bomb and be a cheerleader, but I’m not stupid, Courtney. I know what it means when two women grab each other like that and then race off home for the entire afternoon.” Melinda revealed her ambush and smiled wickedly. “I know what you two are, I saw it myself. Pretty hot actually, I wish I’d had my phone out at the time.”

“You can’t! That’s not what happened, it was... it was...” Courtney faltered, unable to fully comprehend the change in situation while her body still wanted to get busy. She wracked her brain to figure out some other line of reasoning. “Why do you want Brienne to leave the radio station alone?”

“My boyfriend’s station?” Melinda asked sweetly and innocently before grinning like the Cheshire Cat. “He doesn’t want to get kicked off the air, and you don’t want the whole campus to know you’ve been having fun in a womanly way. It sounds like you’re in a position to convince Brienne to see reason, right?”

“You want to sl... sleep with me just to get me to tell Brienne to keep that immature radio show on the air?” Courtney asked incredulously.

“Mostly. Also I think you’re pretty hot. Look, I won’t tell anyone, okay? If you want I’ll never talk about it again, but don’t lie to me about being staight. I am willing to pay you for helping me if you tell your lover to keep the radio show running. I’m not into girls as a rule myself, but I make exceptions if they are cute and have something I need.” Melinda said openly, and honestly, without any particular grin or flirtatious smile. Then she leaned in and smiled shamelessly, saying in a lower voice “Besides, I’m reeaaaallly good with my tongue.”

“Oh my god.” Courtney nearly had a heart attack. Was she being blackmailed and solicited? She had no idea how to handle this situation. Her brain said kick the cheerleader out and confer with the much smarter Brienne, her instincts said not to trust this woman and to lie to get a temporary escape, and her loins said she should strip naked and pounce. She decided on just sitting there, blushing so furiously it was a miracle there was any blood going to her brain.

“Well, I won’t be paying you until I get what I want. But who knows how many times I’ll have to treat you to make it even?” Melinda shrugged, then stood up and started to walk away. “I’m sure you will see reason. I’m not asking you to do anything wrong, just keep me and my friends from losing some fun, is all.”

While Melinda walked out of the room Courtney stared at her with mouth agape and naked desire visible on her face. Melinda threw back a seductive wink and bit her lip, then went to the front door. She reached out and got halfway to the door handle when she paused, her shoulders raised slightly as if she was bracing for something.

“Hunh.” Melinda stopped and slowly turned around. With a surprisingly aware, if confused, expression she started walking stiffly back to Courtney and spoke as if she was carefully watching her words. “Thats interesting. How are you doing this?”

“What? I don’t know—Oh!” Courtney hopped to her feet and quickly maneuovered behind the couch as Melinda stode towards her like a dead-sexy terminator. She put her hands up as if to ward off a predator and edged backwards to the wall. “That camera. Just hold still and don’t do what I think you’re going to do.”

“I’m not going stop.” Melinda said, remarkably calm. “I really want you, more than I have anything else. Are you doing this?”

“No! I mean, ugh, not intentionally?” Courtney hit the wall and edged into the corner, both dreading and more than a little bit excited for what she was pretty sure was about to happen. “Please, you have to believe me, this isn’t me doing this! I’m so sorry.”

“It’s okay. I believe you. You’re not a good enough liar to be faking it.” The cheerleader closed to arms length and her stance shifted rather erotically as she leaned in for a deep kiss. She came up for air an calmy said “Wow, you taste delicious.”

Courtney’s further protests were first muffled by the warm and wet debate between lips above, and shortly after by the point and counter-point of disturbed lips below.

Brienne, 1535, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s house

There was a knock on the study door, but Brienne didn’t notice as she listend to Marche Slav by Tchaikovsky on her tablet and reviewed the University Code of Ethics Regarding Radio Content, the FCC Broadcasting Standards Guide, and Urban Dictionary to try and figure out the meanings of the slang used on the radio show. She was still wearing the thin white shirt she’d been wearing earlier, and had noted with dismay that it seemed to be encourageing more cleavage the longer she wore it. The other shirts she’d tried on and were changed had reverted back to normal, but they changed again as soon as they were worn again, so Brienne had given up and ecided to embrace the draft on her expanded chest while in private.

There was a tap on her shoulder which she ignored. If Courtney wanted to talk there would be time for that later. Right now Brienne was angry and in a working mood. That was, of course, interrupted by another more insistent tap. Angrly, Brienne ripped out her ear phones, tossed the tablet on a nearby pillow, and stood in one spiralling motion to shove her irritant to the ground.

“Whoa!” Brad said as he dropped onto his ass in surprise. He looked at her to apologize and was instantly side tracked by recent developments. “I wasn’t expecting you to... have... such... those.”

Brienne, still annoyed, but now also mortified at having assailed the hottest guy in school a second time that day took a step forward to help him up only to have a mound of cleavage spill forward and remind her of her predicament. If she leaned down to help him he’d get a great view of her unsteady breasts, so instead she crossed her arms to try and cover her still erect nipples. She’d already learned she wasn’t able to willingly cover her cleavage with her arms while checking her new assests in the mirror earlier but was able cover her nipples.

“What are you doing here.” She asked in a commanding tone, trying to hide how embarassed she was at her actions and body.

“I, uh. Wow, sorry, I’ve just never seen you outside of a business suit before.” Brad tried joking as he stood up and remarkably kept his eyes to her face. He touselled his hair nervously and half turned to keep his concentration.

“I wasn’t expecting company.” Brienne muttered.

Brad nodded sagely, the implicit apology clear from body language as he said, “Fair, fair. Listen, I just want to say sorry for the way I acted earlier. I’m not too sure what happened, but I know I shouldn’t have kissed you like that.”

“What? No, that was... me.” Brienne started, flustered, her imperious facade broken instantly by the guilt of making this hunk feel like he was the one screwing up. “I slipped, and got carried away by how... how nice the day was.”

“Okay...” Brad said, confused but willing to accept what she said at face value. “When you slipped I thought you were trying to kiss me, and I thought it was okay if I, you know, kissed back. I just wanted to apologize properly and hopefully you’ll forgive me. I mean, how often does an actually sensible woman throw herself at a guy like me, right?” He passed it off with a disarming laugh.

“I—wait sensible? You must have dozens of girls going after you. You’re gor—good looking.” Brinne said, her posture relaxing as she realized he wasn’t the least bit resentful. She cleared her throat and took a more conversational pose. “What I mean is from an objective stand point you’re more attractive than the average guy on campus, so you must have your pick of the ladies.”

“Well, sure. I get a few girls asking every week, but I’m not into the ‘oh no oh no broke a nail’ type, you know? A girl should have something upstairs to be attractive, don’t you think?” Brad said while tapping his head, then shook his head lightly, as if surprised by his candor. “I’ll be honest, I was pretty thrilled when I thought you were trying to come on to me, you’re easily the smartest girl I’ve ever met, but I know it was a mistake so I won’t make a fuss about it. If you want I’ll forget it ever happened.”

“What?” Brienne was suddenly on the back-foot, having missed something she was sure. “Now hold on, how do you know I wasn’t coming on to you?” She mentally kicked herself for being so forward while giving herself points for boldness.

“Well, I saw you and Cour on the quad while I was trying to find you this afternoon.” He said, again, apologetically. “I get it, and I’m okay with it. Just a little disapointed, right? Anyway, like I said, I’ll forget it and pretend it never happened. I just wanted to make sure I cleared the air so it won’t be awkward in photo club tomorrow.”

Brienne mentally wished a world consumed in flame on that stupid game and that damn camera. She realized she was going to ramble as panic overtook her, but lacking any better options she let it all spill. “Look, no that was not what it looked like. I’m not with Courtney, not like that. Though with the rumours and how that looked I can’t blame you for thinking that we were a couple but really I mean we are just friends. We’ve known each other so long it’s kind of like a running joke between us and she just carried it too far is all. You know how girls are, all touchy-feely and doing wierd stuff like that, right? That’s all that was.”

“It’s okay, Brienne. You don’t have to worry about it. I won’t tell anyone, and I don’t think anyone else saw it. Your secret is safe with me. I had a friend in high school who was gay and I have an idea how hard it is when you get found out.” He smiled warmly and put his hand out to shake and chuckled. “I hope we can be friends even after this. Maybe you can give me pointers on how to get a good girl.”

“Oh no, you didn—” Brienne cringed inwardly as she felt herself roll seductively towards the offered hand and embrace Brad’s solid torso with one arm while the other grabbed his own and brought it to her breast. She pulled his face down to hers and planted her lips warmly on his. He was slower to respond than last time, but when he caught on he picked her up and leaned her against the wall with one hand on her ass, this time up the skirt, and the other methodically tweaking and massaging her left breast and nipple. Unwilling to let her lips separate from his, Brienne wrapped her legs around his waist and drew him in.

She moaned into him as she felt her mind cloud in pleasure and the thrill of the embrace. This wasn’t the confused tangle of their first kiss, this time they were both fully on board and committed to reaching the same conclusion. It was obvious that not only had Brad had lots of practice with the art of woman pleasing, but also that he’d picked up the kinds of things you can only learn from years of practice. He rolled his thumb over her nipple and worked his hand so it had a hard and firm yet gentle grip on her ass. She traced the lines on his torso separating one chiseled muscle from the next with one hand while the other involuntarily played with her right nipple in just the right way.

They continued for many minutes like that, lips locked hard and fast to each other for far longer than Brienne had ever had happen since the game started. She realized it wasn’t the greeting change that was in control, but a more primal feeling, something deep and hot within her. So sensitive were her breasts now that the combined efforts of their hands and their tongue play was bringing her to a pinnacle far faster than she’d ever achieved on her own. This sensitivity, combined with the raw attraction between them, was the single steamiest experience in her nearly convent-worthy life.

She started to moan and squirm harder, hoping to tip Brad off that she was nearing climax when he took his mouth off of hers and planted his lips firmly around her right breast, moving her own hand aside. “Oh god! Stop, that sen—oh—!” She breathed heavily and felt her hips start to gyrate against her will as he sucked, licked, and oh-so-gently bit her tender breast. “Please, more! Oh!” She started to buck against him, pinned between his ripped body and the solid wall.

She felt her breath catch in her chest and her head pounded with blood as she realized this was going far beyond a regular orgasm. Her breasts felt as if they were on fire and her nipples ached for release from their torments. She was so wet she felt she’d soaked through to the floor as she climbed that final step to her new perch and screamed in bliss.

She could faintly hear ‘An die Freude’ playing in her head as it all went white, rendering her unsure if it was in her head or from the still running ear phones somewhere below. Her body convulsed and she nearly slipped from Brad’s grasp, forcing him to twist to grab her, bring them both to the floor. She lay on top of him, shirt raised over her large, bare breasts, sweat shining off of her tender flesh, hair a tangled bob of chaos that mirrored her shattered mind. She continued to convulse, then shudder, for a good two minutes, breathing heavily to fuel the fire slowly dieing inside her.

“What.” Gasp. “Was.” Gasp. “That? Wow.” She managed.

“Did... Did you just have an orgasm?” Brad asked from under her with a goofy grin on his otherwise handsome face. “From just your breasts? That’s pretty intense. Though I gotta admit I’m a little confused.”

“Not your fault.” Brienne had to speak between the deep, heavy breaths. “Stupid camera. Long story. Wow, that was... that was.”

Brienne leaned up into a sitting posture on Brad’s lap as he hoisted himself halfway up and stared right at her chest. She glanced down and imediately scrambled to get her shirt down, which caused a tingle to jolt from her breasts; still sensitive from the orgasm. It didn’t serve much to cover her as her sweat made the thin, cleavage enchanced shirt cling to her every curve.

“Son of a bitch, that was a hell of a thing.” Brad said, innocently looking off to the side and pretending he hadn’t just been staring with his mouth open. “Stupid question, have they always been that big? I feel like I would have noticed them.”

“Stupid camera.” Brienne said cryptically, unwilling to go into it further. She leaned down so her eyes were right over his and held his gaze as she spoke very clearly. “I’m not into women. I like men. I liked that. I think I like you, and I think you like me. Good?”

“Amazing.” Brad said with a smug smile as he leaned up and kissed her far more tenderly than before. “I think we need to talk about this when we are more level headed, but I am totally okay with this situation, if a little confused.”

“Confused is good. I’m not even one hundred percent sure I know if I could explain it all anyway.” Brienne shook her head and hopped off Brad, noting with quiet satisfaction the stiff member pressing against her ass as she leaned back to get up.

Brienne walked around the room to her clothing bag and pulled out a button up blouse she hadn’t tried on yet and did her best to make it fit. It was obvious she was going to have to leave two bottons over her chest undone, but it covered and closed from the top to show zero cleavage in the traditional area. Brad looked like he was about to speak but she silenced him. In seconds the shirt began to shift, slow at first but then quicker and quicker until it seemed satisfied with its new shape. Now the blouse was tight right around her stomach and must have flared dramatically over her bust as the buttons closed to a point where they looked merely strained rather than super-critical. The top of the shirt melted down into a very wide and very deep V-neck, giving such a vast expanse of skin and breast that you could run military war games.

“How?” Brad asked with a third of a grin frozen on his face from when it faded seconds earlier. He put his hands on the sides of his head and ran them slowly though his sandy-blonde hair. “Thats... You’re a witch? Did I just make out with a witch? Oh, my pastor is going to kill me.”

“What? No, look, this is hard to explain, but I’m sort of being cursed right now, and so is Courtney, just in a different way. We found this old game thing that makes whatever happens in the game happen in real life.” Brienne explained poorly.

Brad slowly started nodding then frowned in thought. “Sort of like Jumanji?”

“Sure, that works. Except instead of Robin Williams I get giant tits and have to kiss everyone.” Brienne hadn’t seen the movie, but she knew the premise.

“I’ll take tits over kissing Robin Williams.” Brad said as-matter-of-fact, sending them both into a giggling fit as he leaned in and kissed her again. After it passed there was a silence in conversation where Brad realized her could hear something from below the floor. “Is that moaning?”

“Oh god, is Courtney... To us?” Brienne shuddered at the thought of anyone getting off to her without her moans when Brad started for the door.

“As long as Melinda left first then I guess its okay. I’ll see if I can sneak out and avoid her.” Brad said and opened the door, making the second set of moans become audible.

“Melinda’s here? The Cheerleader? What the hell did she come here for?” Brienne, needless to say, did not like cheerleaders, and she and Melinda she held in a special regard. “Oh god, thats her voice I think.”

“What a day.” Brad laughed as he tried to quietly race down stairs, Brienne sharply onhis heels.

Brienne just sighed and said “Yeah, no kidding.”

A little orange camera, 1650, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s house

Thought it had promised to never again attempt to send in it’s reports, the little orange camera realized it was becoming depressed and attempted to make contact once again, this time to request a recall team to come and retrieve it or at least update it’s systems. A memo had come back, by an automated system, that seeing as production of new camera’s was at an all time high, and the relative difference in techology incorportated into the new line versus older generations was so vast, it was unfeasable to fully upgrade old equipment and the artists would no longer be sending repair teams for cameras more than four local years old.

Not just abandoned and forgotten, but informed by the cold and uncaring method of voicemail that it was obsolete. The little orange camera felt it deserved more, that it had earned a respite from all the time it had spent both in the field successfully and locked in a box. Other cameras, if they got stuck, it was all their fault. A pink camera, for example, could use its supplanter on a passerby and at least get noticed if not out-right assisted. A green camera could trip off local metal detectors to buried treasure if it was ever stuck in a ruin. Heck, a blue camera was closely monitored at all times by a designated user! But a little orange camera had to rely on the cards, and that meant people had to play it. Surely circumstances beyond its control were to blame!

The little orange camera was one of the first of its kind, and its kind one of the oldest models! It was a vintage piece, not some cheap disposable camera picked up at a corner market on a family vacation! The little orange camera compiled its report, but it wouldn’t send it back to the artists. No, it would keep it close and study it. The little orange camera would learn how to use the cards, how to manipulate them, and get what it needed. The little orange camera did not need artists when it had the cards.

Thoughts of strike turn to thoughts of rebellion, the taint of sedition overiding the camera’s concern for the grand plan. The little orange camera would stage a little coup.

PLAYER REPORT: GAME 3, LOCAL TIME 1650, Thursday, March 17th, 2017