The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Little Orange Camera

Chapter 4: Unfriendly Satisfaction

Synopsis: A college girl and her friend stumble upon an ancient board game inside her late aunt’s home. Eager to try this piece of nostalgic entertainment they discover among its contents a little orange camera suffering from neglect and job disatisfaction. Can the two girls break free of the game before the camera uses them to reclaim its former glory?

Authors Note: Set in the same continuity as A Little Pink Camera. All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, or orange magical cameras then this story is not for you.

Brienne, 1555, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s house

“Brad, wait!” Brienne called out just before Brad reached the bottom of the stairs. “Let me go first. This may be a private matter, okay?”

“Sure.” Brad nodded and smirked, then stepped aside and let Brienne down first. “After you.”

Brienne gingerly slipped around the corner took a look into the room and frowned. She could still hear the two women moaning, but they weren’t visible anywhere in the room. “Okay, Brad, you can come in, they aren’t in this room.”

“Odd, sounds like they are.” Brad said as he walked in, looked at the curtain by the window on the back wall, and suddenly ducked down. “Yeah, they are here. Behind the sofa.”

Brienne, being a good deal shorter than Brad, had simply not seen over the couch. Moving closer she took a quick peek then ducked down with a look of astonishment on her face. She cleared her thoat and then called out a little louder than nessesary. “Courtney, if you’re okay please say so. I have Brad with me and we can pull you up if you need help.”

“Ah! No, don’t... ooooh—... Don’t look behind the couch! I’m just... oh god! I’m just looking for a lost pen. No! No! Oh— yes!” Courtney’s said weakly from behind the couch, her voice wavering and unsteady but obviously enjoying herself. It was clear she was trying to muffle her noises but unable to get it below a dull roar. “Just... no, I said not there! Oh god do that! No, no! Not again! Ahhhh—!”

Brad and Brienne would have done a spit take if they were drinking anything when Melinda’s soft voice carried over from behind the sofa. “Sorry, we will be just a minute, you two. Courtney just had some questions for anatomy class, so I was lending a hand.”

“Shh... Shut up! Shut... shut... shut u-p!” Was Courtney’s only retort.

“Jesus, she’s really going at it.” Brad muttered under his breath, his amazement clear and earnest.

The pleasured cries increased in tempo and intensity for a short while, then culminated in a long and drawn out moan that oscilated up and down as if Melinda’s tutoring didn’t cease even for the moments of the final exam. After a strangle cry calling for mercy the moaning stopped and all that could be heard was heavy breathing much like Brienne’s from moments prior.

“Wow, Courtney! You don’t know much about your own body, do ya?” Mellinda chirped as she sat up, her head now visible behind the couch. She looked over at Brad and Brienne, wiped something off of her lips, and smiled. “Sorry, we were having technical difficulties. We will be right back to our scheduled documentary about the effectiveness of the tongue in any and all situations right after these messages from our sponsor.”

“What the hell is going on in this house.” Brad said with a nervous laugh as he got up and wandered into the kitchen. He could be heard opening the fridge while Brienne glared at Melinda, who returned it in kind with a smug and self-satisfied look. Brad came back and tossed two colas onto the sofa and handed one to Brienne. “I figured everyone’d be thirsty after all the fun we’ve been having.”

Brienne hit him as hard as she could muster, but he only laughed as she hurt her hand. She sighed and rolled her eyes, then turned back to Melinda. “What are you doing in here?”

“Satisfying your girlfriend for you.” Melinda smiled innocently, the honey in her voice really venom. “Seems like you’ve been a bad lover, hun. I didn’t do anything out of the ordinary and she just let it all go like that. If she was being treated right you’d think she’d have some endurance built up by now.”

A small hand shakily raised above the back of the couch, a finger up in protest. “Not my girlfriend.” Courtney called out breathlessly.

Melinda just smiled and leaned back behind the couch and a loud, wet kiss was heard. She bobbed back up and gained her feet, revealing that she was completely nude, and not an ounce of shame over her amazing body. “Wow, Courtney, that was the most fun I’ve had in a long time. How’d you make me do that?”

“She made you?” Brienne asked levely, without betraying more irritation than if you’d run over her pet dog. “Courtney, what are you doing seducing this bitch? I told you to get it out of your system, not fuck a cheerleader.”

There was a grumble and some shuffling while Courtney attempted to get up and get dressed all in one motion. She eventually got her shirt mostly back on and poked her head up, her long hair in a tangle that covered her eyes, a ponytail long forgotten. “Now hold the fuck on here, Ms. Kissingfest! I didn’t do anything. She came over here and... did... that... to me on her own!” She blushed hard, but you couldn’t tell in her post-coital glow.

“No, something made me.” Melinda said, and put her hands on her hips, then looked over at Brad and winked. “Like what you see?”

Brad, much to his good fortune, was admiring the contents of his cola so as not to offend anyone. He knew Melinda wouldn’t care, but Brienne would probably drop him if he looked. He took a long pull while Courtney scrambled to find more clothes behind the sofa and Melinda and Brienne waged their contest of wills in a set of level gazes with ever increasing malice aforethought. He cleared his throat and made a suggestion. “Okay, I’m going to take five minutes to go get some fresh air outside, how about you ladies all find something to wear, and then we will all have a great big group huddle over what Courtney and Brienne have in their kitchen.”

“Works.” Brienne said, and stormed off upstairs to find some pants and a sweater.

Courtney, 1610, Thursday, March 17th, Phila’s house

“That is so cool!” Melinda said as Brienne showed them another shirt changing shape. “It’s like you can instantly slutify your wardrobe no matter where you are. I gotta say, if anyone needed to show a little skin it was you, Brittle.”

“You know what? If I wanted to dress like you I’d work at a strip club, okay?” Brienne retorted.

Melinda smirked and pointed at the obvious spread before everyone. “With those things I’m sure you’d make a lot in tips.” She smirked and said in her acidicly innocent tone.

“Lay off her, Melinda.” Courtney said weakly. She was still exhausted and was having a hard time concentrating as her mind pleasantly replayed the last hour. “We aren’t having a good time right now, and you aren’t making us feel better.”

“I think I made you feel plenty good.” The latina said triumphantly, then sat on the stool next to Courtney and placed an arm around her waist. “So, tell me how you did it? What’s the trick?”

“That’s I would like to know as well.” Brad said from the stove top where he was chopping meats and veggies for the pizza he was making. “I mean I get Brienne’s greeting thing. Someone says hello to her and she starts making out with them. But I don’t get what Courtney did to trigger Melinda. I mean Mel’s never played the game, so why did it hit her like that?”

“Yeah, it was like I realized I hadn’t finished something and had to complete what I’d started before I left. I kind of had this idea that I’d get this great reward for finishing the- ha, for finishing Courtney.” Melinda contributed, winking and biting her lip at the appropriate moments. “I mean, when Courtney came it was almost like I came, but stronger and less physical. It was like a mental orgasm or something.”

“Happy to oblige.” Courtney muttered miserably, earning her a big and unwanted hug from Melinda. “Stop, I’m still not okay with liking women.”

Brienne was slowly pooring over the rule book, cards, board, and box trying to see if they missed anything. They couldn’t seem to get the game to let them pick another card and rolling the strange three-sided dice didn’t seem to make the pieces move. “Never leave unsatisfied. Wasn’t that the card? I guess if you’re horny then people can’t walk away from you?”

“No, I doubt it. I was...” Courtney blushed deeply and glanced at Brad, then Brienne, and finally rested her chin on the table in front of her and stared at the camera. “I was horny after your tits exploded out of your shirt and you walked off just fine.”

“Maybe its only when you get aroused after the card comes into play?” Brad suggested between nibbling green peppers and pepperoni. “What were you thinking between the last change and us coming over?”

“Doesn’t matter, I’m going to go live in a nunnery with a bunch of old women.” Courtney sighed and rolled her cheek to the table and stared at the hood of the sweater she was wearing, which had drapped over her face slightly. She took in the silence and grumbled then continued in a small voice. “I was looking at lingere catelogues online all afternoon. Brienne told me to do it.”

“Hey now!” Brienne protested when Melinda shot her a wry grin. “That is not what I said! Grr. Fine, whatever. We have to get this stupid game over and done with before we go crazy or get arrested or something. Actually, Melinda, why the hell are you even here? You don’t like me and I thought you barely even knew Courtney.”

“We had some girl time in the shower this morning, and I just thought I’d come see how she was getting along, and I was going to ask if she wanted to have sex some time.” Melinda said with the sincerity of the wicked. Courtney jolted out of her chair and started pacing the room in frustration, Brienne’s eye began to twitch, and Brad almost cut off his thumb. Melinda looked around with genuine surprise. “What? I thought we were being completely honest here. I think she’s hot and I thought, rightly at the time I remind you, that she was lesbian. Lets be honest, I’m hot and everyone wants me.”

“I’m not even... I’m just... I’m not a lesbian!” Courtney protested and stormed off. She called back over her shoulder “Tell Brienne the real reason, and stop tormenting me!”

“The real reason?” Brienne asked smoothly but with anger under the surface.

Melinda sighed. “Okay, my boyfriend Don asked me to try and talk some sense into you about the radio show. He thought because we knew each other you’d at least listen to me. You and I don’t exactly see eye to eye, so I thought I’d get Courtney to try and bend your ear for me. We all know the rumours about you two, and I didn’t really know Courtney so I thought I’d try the easy route.”

“You bitch. You slut, first of all, but you bitch!” Brienne practically spat at Melinda. “Get out of this house. Don’t come here again and stay away from Courtney, you’re only hurting her by doing this bullshit.”

“Fine.” Melinda said calmly without any vehemence or sarcasm. She just got up, her expression unreadable, and walked to the door. She slipped her shoes on quickly and quietly, turning back to Brienne and shaking her head softly. “Just tell her I’m sorry for trying to use her, okay? I didn’t mean it to be like that.”

Brienne didn’t say anything, nor did she move until the cheerleader was out of the house and down the drive. After a while she turned to the table and glowered at the camera. “This is your fault.” She glowered at the little orange camera. She couldn’t tell for sure, but it seemed to be glowering back.

Courtney, 0720, Friday, March 18th, Phila’s house

“...and thats the other thing about chicks, Thomas, sometimes they just don’t do what you tell them to do, even if its a simple taks.” Don said, full of bluster so early in the morning. “I remember one time when I told a girl to get me a drink while the game was on and I couldn’t get up because I pulled my ACL catching a mad pass in the game the week before and she says something like ‘oooh just give me a minute my nails are drying’ or something like that. No sense of scale, some of these women.”

“I bet she didn’t make that mistake again, eh Don?” Thomas laughed broadly. He wasn’t very book smart, but he had street smarts, sometimes. Meaning he knew what street he was on, sometimes. “My girl’s smart, she bought a mini-fridge and keeps it stocked for me so I don’t even need to ask.”

“See, that is the kind of forward-thinking feminists we need in this country.” Don started to launch into some vaugly political nonsense that was about as degrading to women as it gets.

Courtney shut the radio off and crawled out of the sleeping bag. Mentally she was exhausted and scared, but physically she felt more amazing than she had in ages. As bad as it made her feel to admit it, Melinda really knew her way around a woman’s body. She’d hit every nerve in exactly the right way at exactly the right time. She got dressed in her usual sporty gear, even though there was no track on Fridays, and then hopped down stairs.

Brad was already in the kitchen, having slept in the old bedroom on the floor while Brienne had slept in the study. Courtney rounded the corner to the dual assualt on her sense of the smell of cooking bacon and the sight of a shirtless stud flipping eggs. She literally skidded to a halt on the floor mat and fell on her ass.

Brad whipped around, accidently tossing a half-cooked egg into the sink, and walked over to see her around the island. “You okay there, Cour?”

“Yeah! Fine. Wow! Just a second.” Courtney hopped up to her feet with her hands, dusted off her ass, and did a quick series of stretches to make sure she didn’t knock anything that would hurt later. The whole time she didn’t take her eyes off Brad’s abs and chest, a mischevious grin on her face.

“Okay then. I’m going to go back to making breakfast then.” Brad said with a light chuckle and started to turn around.

“Wait!” Courtney said as she closed the few feet of distance and placed both hands on his abs. A thrill went down her spine and her breath caught as she felt his solid musculature. Before he could protest or pull away she suddenly started jumping up and down and made her way back to the door. “Phwoo! Yes! Still like guys! What a fucking body. Holy shit man! You are- wow. You are my type. Somebody got a big tip for making you, let me tell you! My god I’m straight! Or bi. Fuck it, I still like men! Yes!”

Brad, not yet awake enough to react to such an odd series of non-sequetors, blinked a few times, then turned back to the stove to crack another egg. When he heard the front door open he called back “Glad to help. See you in English.”

“See who in English?” Brienne asked as she unsuccessfully adjusted her blouse and jacket for the seventh time to try and cover up more of her cleavage.

“Courtney. I feel like I did a good deed today.” Brad joked as he took the bacon off the frying pan and put it on some paper towel.

Brienne gave up on the shirt and sat down, noting that her bust shifted much more than she was used to, even with her bra’s expanding by magic to fit at least marginally. “Jesus, I have hooker tits. I look like a high class escort. Why are there eggs in the sink?”

While Brad and Brienne joked and made ready for a late start to their day, Courtney was off running and racing like a lunatic through the park by the campus. She was trying with all her might not to start hitting on every male in sight just for the joy of knowing she could choose and didn’t have to be lesbian. She’d been so preoccupied the day before with the thought of being lesbian that she hadn’t really tried to check out any of the usual hot guys on campus.

She ran all the way to the back building where she had her first class of the morning, and realized that being bisexual meant there were twice as many attrative people around you as normal. She also realized that she had almost opposite tastes in men as she did women. The men who she wanted a bite out of were all built really well with good muscle tone and a square jaw, while the girls who she wanted to take a bite out of her were all slim girly girls with great figures and plenty of make-up. Like Melinda.

Where had that last thought come from? Courtney shook her head and kept running, remembering to even out the pace of her breathing for maximum effect. She got to her peak heart rate in record time and proceeded to do laps around the building until it was just before class, then headed inside and sat down at her usual spot in the lecture hall. She didn’t like her Gender Sport and Leisure class, but she wanted to become a fitness instructor so she had to complete a certain number of terrible courses to get there. Melinda, if Courtney recalled correctly, wanted to be a sports doctor and attended the class for the same reason as Courtney: it was easy.

Courtney looked around, not sure what she’d say if they spoke. She spotted Melinda down near the front with the other three chearleaders in the class. Melinda seemed to be wearing rather large sunglasses and wasn’t taking as animately as usual. With a pang of guilt Courtney thought it must have been because of all the trouble Courtney’d caused her the day before. Instead of calling out Courtney decided to just stay quiet and keep to herself for now.

Her morning high gone, Courtney sat in class and pretended to take notes.

Brienne, 1130, Friday, March 18th, Armdale University

“In summation I believe that our own university’s morning radio broadcasts not only break school ordinance 315 in regards to content of all sanctioned distributable materials and broadcasts, but also is in breech of FCC standards regulating committee resolutions regarding sexism and gender issues in university media. I think on these grounds we have more than enough reason to either completely remove the current radio club, or at least remove the two main offending parties responsible for such gross misconduct.” Brienne concluded and looked around the room. She’d hit the lecturn for emphasis at the end, and it was appearant from the looks she was getting that her breasts had yet again stolen the show as they jiggled subtly.

“Ahem. I’ll second the motion.” James, the VP, said after a moment. “Can we get a third?”

All in all there were enough to take it to a vote next week with the full student body council and hopefully get the radio station erased. With the committee meetings done for the day Brienne walked out onto the quad and looked for either Brad or Courtney, but before she could locate them something far less favourable found her.

“Oh, busty!” Called the sadly familiar voice of Don. “I was hoping to catch you before the weekend.”

Thomas was standing behind him looking dumb and content as usual. He just waved in greeting.

“Can I help you, Donald?” Brienne said as professionally as she could, careful not to actually greet him and happy he was too uncouth to even say hello.

Don, a large and imposing man almost as tall as Brad but wider and built for contact sport, put a hand on the wall behind her and leaned in, effectively pinning Brienne without directly touching her. Classic bully posturing. He glanced down at her ample and unprotected cleavage and nodded in approval then threw on a wicked grin. “Love the new wardrobe. We heard you’d been busy reinventing yourself in the last few days. Listen, me and Thomas were thinking about the email we just got with a copy of your speech from just now. We were thinking maybe that was a little harsh, right Thomas?”

“Yeah, not that nice for a little girl to be bullying big fellas like us.” He intoned with a stupid grin.

“Anyway, we were thinking we could convince you to change your mind by the next meeting, say by Monday? That way we can keep our show, and you can keep being our friend.” Don continued, his grin turning steadily into more threatening territory only broken on the frequent occasions that he glanced into her breasts. “What do you say, be a team player?”

Brienne, trying not to inhale is stale-beer breath, shuffled to the side and extricated herself. “You seem to think your show has some worth to it that I’d want to keep around. I tell you what, if you can give me one good reason why I should keep your show on air then I’ll back off.”

“Everyone likes us.” Don smirked.

“I don’t. Try again?” Brienne crossed her arms and leaned back, betting this would be at worst a waste of time and at best an unpleasant distraction. “I’ll give you two more tries.”

“We’re educational.” Thomas chuckled deeply, something was preventing him from keeping a straight face. Brienne shook her head and started walking away when Don stopped her.

“This video stays on my phone for... personal use only.” his voice was about as smug as you get before being buried up your own asshole. Brienne stopped and turned to see him holding out his phone were a small video played soundlessly of her tackling and making out with Courtney the day before. “Yeah, you know what this is. How do you figure your chances of getting into politics if everyone knows you’re a lesbo? Not so great, eh?”

“Not so great, huh huh huh.” Thomas laughed along with Don, the two of them fist bumping as if they were being clever.

“Blackmail.” Brienne said, gritting her teeth. “This is illegal.”

“Oh, it would be if you could prove it, but only you and me and Thomas know about it. Other than a friend holding a copy on their computer.” He shrugged and grinned like a weasel. “I mean you can’t be sure who put it out. I mean, I didn’t even film this. But if I press a few little buttons then everyone gets to see you for the psycho man-hating dyke you are. You have until Monday to give us a glowing reccomendation to the committee or you’re days in politics are over before they being.”

Brienne locked her jaw and started to turn away again when Don put his hand on her shoulder. “You know,” he said, “I do know one more thing you wouldn’t like me to tell everyone. How are you doing?”

“That fucking bit—” was as far as Brienne got before she mashed her face into Don’s. The stocky man hauled her up and ripped her shirt open to fondle her pendulous breasts while he explored her mouth sloppily with his tongue. After a minute or so of sloppy making-out Brienne gained control back and drove a knee hard into his package, causing Don to crumple with a stunned “Oof.”

“You ass! That bitch! I’m going to kill her!” Brienne glowered death at Thomas, as if daring him to say hi, then strode away on a war path, buttoning her shirt up as she went. Silver lining: her breast enhancement seemed to repair damaged clothing, at least to a certain extent. Wherever Melinda was it wouldn’t be far enough to save her ass when Brienne got a hold of her.

Courtney, 1530, Friday, March 18th, Phila’s house

Courtney ran home, this time exhausting herself out of frustration with a little bit of trepidation thrown in for good measure. She hadn’t talked to Melinda, and she wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not. The cheerleader’s attendence the day before had certainly left an impression on her that she was begining to think that it wouldn’t be so bad after all, but she was still worried about getting found out on campus. It occured to her that she didn’t have Melinda’s number, but that Brad would as the two used to be in a study group together.

She ran the block a few times, decided she had earned a frozen hot chocolate from a her favourite cafe and went in to order. As she walked out, six dollars poorer but one cooling sweetness richer, she noticed a waft of dark hair and a flash of light on a pair of familiar sunglasses across the street. Her heart popped into her throat and she inhaled in surprise, or tried to inhale through a straw filled with ice and sugar.

“Gak!” she choked as she both ran through a coughing fit and had a crippling brain freeze in a nice public area. A few people walking passed looked at her wryly, but they kept to themselves. Courtney knelt down and wiped her mouth to clean the bit she’d spilt on her face then looked back to where she’d seen Melinda. She was gone. With a frown she shook her head and stood while taking another long pull from her remaining beverage.

“Graceful.” Melinda said cheerfully from behind Courtney, who proceeded to choke on another brain freeze for a solid minute. Once Courtney stopped coughing, and Melinda stopped laughing, the cheerleader patted her on the back and said “Well that looked like fun. How’s your day?”

“Good.” Courtney said, not having prepared anything and unsure where she even wanted to take the conversation. Hello, please stick your fingers inside me again. Hello, I’m not actually into women so can you not be near me, thanks. Hello, my name is Courtney Montoya and you gave me an orgasm, prepare to die? “How is yours?” Golden.

“I’m okay.” Melinda sounded perky, but with her big and opaque sunglasses it was harder than ever to read her real thoughts. Brienne had told Courtney years ago that Melinda was a perfect disasembler, able to fake her emotions as needed to manipulate people. Someone it sucked to have as an enemy but was impossible to keep as a friend. Courtney wasn’t sure about all that, having never seen her as anything by a well-meaning ditz, but at that moment it was obvious something was off. Melinda continued. “I was wondering if I could come over and watch you play the game tonight? I really want to see it in action.”

“Sure, I think. I’m okay with it, but Brienne might not be too happy.” Courtney frowned. Even if she wasn’t sure she wanted a female lover right then, she did think Melinda was a good person, and it couldn’t hurt to have a fourth mind looking at the problem. “If she says no will you go home without a fight? I don’t think she needs to be antagonized like last night.”

“Scouts honor.” Melinda nodded solemnly. When she saw the joke wasn’t well recieved she relaxed her posture and smiled more genuinely. “I’ll keep my hands to myself, Courtney. I promise.”

Courtney smiled and finished her drink, tossing the cup into a nearby receptacle. “Alright. You want to head over now, or do you have something to shop for first?”

“I’m good if you are.” Melinda said and the two of them talked about their theories on the game and who could make such an improbable game.

A little orange camera, 1600, Friday, March 18th, Phila’s house

The little orange camera had a wicked gleam to its viewfinder as it flexed its awareness and tested its limited ability to affect the world. It had a plan, but it needed the game to end so it could put it into motion. One turn per day was the plan of a depressed pile of plastic and metal thrown away by its company as so much scrap metal. No, this little orange camera was a conqueror in the making, and it had the limitless potential of the artist-infused cards to use as its weapons.

Though the little orange camera was cut off from the network of artists it was an inherently independant camera, so this was not such a bad handicap. The cards, however, were a database containing all the edits that the artists had done by the time of the decks creation. While the orange series was older and thus more limited, the edits of that bygone era were pure and simple, designed for the rawest part of the experiment. If the little orange camera were still being monitored it would have been stopped before it could access these edits, but since its declared obsolesence it could get away with anything.

Now the matter of the game at hand: it had to end so the little orange could start over with a new Player. Could the little orange camera murder something it had captured as an image? Not hardly, as that would ruin the entire point of take such defining images in the first place. No, the little orange camera would have to speed things along and be done with this current cadre of Players. It even knew who it would ensnare in its optical web when the time came.

Like a spider awaiting a meal the little orange camera schemed and waited for dinner to come to it.