The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A little Pink Camera by Lawrence Loft

Chapter 6: Cornered and Desparate

Synopsis: A pink digital camera develops a vendetta against a group of friends after its editing software is underappreciated.

Authors Note: All characters are over 19 years of age. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is coincidental, though some options may be themed after real life figures. Story contains nudity, coarse language, graphic sexual depictions, and a variety of willing and unwilling mental and physical changes. If you don’t like stories about mind control, body modification, or pink magical cameras then this story is not for you.

A little pink camera, 1130, Tuesday, June 19th, Amy Windsor’s Home

The little pink camera was growing pensive. On one hand was a bulletproof sense of self importance, but on the other was the crippling doubt and the tightening noose of the recall teams. While it couldn’t say for sure how close they were, the little pink camera knew the longer it took to increase its output the easier it would be to pin it down. Though information on how many active cameras there were per locale was restricted, the little pink camera it guessed that there must be dozens if not hundreds, so it knew it could safely hide in the volume if it could just get out of this plastic prison.

Switching to night mode, the little pink camera surveyed the drawer and realized there was nothing it could manipulate to let itself out. The plastic tupperware wouldn’t stop its flash from affecting the final member of its little group of images, but the wooden drawer and the metal handle would prove a challenge. Thought it wasn’t able to permanently edit the images it had previously edited it was still a camera and thus had access to the full gamut of temporary mental suggestions. As long as someone opened the drawer it would flash them and then get that final image without any subtlety or class, it might as well be an orange camera for all the grace it was planning.

Debasing itself for survival was perfectly fine in the mind of the little pink camera, now it just had to wait for the moment to strike.

Sam, 1130, Tuesday, June 19th, Amy Windsor’s Home

“Okay, so do we call them?” Amy asked as she sat down in the increasingly taxed living room. She inhaled deeply to try and clear her head, but frowned instead at the heavy musk that filled the air. They’d all agreed to keep the windows closed until they could find a way to ensure no one was going to spontaneously fuck anyone else, and the result was a heavy smell and an oppressive heat. “What if they could fix this?”

Jason plopped an office fan down by the hallway and soon a sweet and refreshing breeze played gently on the sweat covering Sam’s face. She was still burning up inside, the twin misdeeds of spazzing out at Jason and lying to the police had left her a horny wreck, and she had to concentrate on the topic at hand to avoid squirming. She could swear her dress was smaller than it was the day before, and she began to wonder if it wasn’t shrinking from the heat, internal or external.

“We can’t guarantee they won’t just leave us like this and take the camera back.” Jason said as he leaned against the wall. Unable to hide his arousal at having three naked or nearly naked women running around and sweating Jason had just decided to ignore it and carry on with his day as best as he could. The blue-balling earlier hadn’t helped much, but he wasn’t going to hold that against anyone. “Worse, they could take us in and experiment on us. He said it was like an art project, but the whole thing reeked of a cover up. I bet they were government agents.”

“You’re paranoid.” Sam snapped, trying to hide her irritation. The large bulge in Jason’s pants was getting harder to ignore.

“We should just sleep on it.” Carl said with a yawn from the other side of the room. They’d plunked the laconic man down in the corner to keep him as far from the women as possible, and occasionally threw something light at him to make sure he was paying attention. “Does this really get better after a day?”

“Yeah.” Amy said, “A little bit. When I was first changed I could think about anything but how embarrassed I was to be naked in front of you, but then I got hotter and hotter until that was the only thing on my mind. Now, obviously, I can function a little better. I’m still embarrassed a little, but I think I may have been a bit of an exhibitionist before the camera hit me.”

“What do you mean?” Carl said, sitting up a little more.

Amy flashed a mischievous grin at him. “Why do you think I left my window open for you so often?”

“Wait, you knew he could see you?” Sam scowled at Carl and Amy in equal measure. “I swear, Carl, if you’d just asked Amy out like I said we wouldn’t have this whole damn fiasco on our hands.”

Lindsey walked into the room, having been exploring the house without any particular ambition while tossing the half-solved rubik’s cube up and down in one hand. As she wandered in Sam looked her in the eye and tried to communicate an apology via telepathy, then gave up and had to forcibly stop herself from remembering what the woman’s tongue could do. When Sam looked away Lindsey sniffed the air and frowned, then looked towards Jason. Then she looked down Jason, and fixed her eyes on his pantry. Her stomach growled audibly.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Sam sighed in exasperation. “Three square meals a day? Okay, we need to figure out what to do about the police and the creepy suit guy, then someone can feed Scruffy here and maybe take her for a walk.”

Jason, blushing at his girlfriend’s terminology and sidling further down the wall away from the literally cock-hungry postal woman edging almost bashfully towards him, looked at Sam and said “Well I vote we call them. I think they could help even if they are government spies. Maybe one of us hangs back or stays across the street incase anything happens so they can call the police?”

“Not a bad idea.” Amy nodded thoughtfully. “What about the police? If the suits can’t help us then what should we tell the authorities?”

Carl had flopped over onto his side and had tucked one arm under his head as a makeshift pillow. “I think we should tell the cops what’s happening.” he muttered sleepily.

“No.” Sam said, “There is no way this doesn’t look like we drugged her up with the purpose of selling her. Besides, its not like she can tell them what happened, is it? Would you believe me if I said I was a respectful young woman and not a trollop in a slinky dress? I literally try to seduce everyone I talk to, Carl.”

“Sorry. I just kind of thought being honest would be the best idea.” Carl said.

Amy looked back and forth between the others in the room. “Okay, give me the damn card, and I’ll call them from my cell and see what they want us to do if we have it. You should... deal with Lindsey before she decides to make her own lunch.” Amy took the card Jason offered and stepped out of the room and up the stairs.

Carl fell asleep finally, and was gently snoring in the corner.

Lindsey, hunger and lust equally dominant on her features, pressed her bare chest against Jason’s arm and ran her hand delicately down his torso, then looked up at him like a dog begging for a treat. Jason was about to speak, when Lindsey’s mouth opened into a delicate ‘o’ and inhaled sharply. “Jesus!” Jason said and stumbled away. “She has me to a T!”

“What the hell?” Sam asked with a sigh as she stood up and crossed her arms. She tapped her foot pensively. “What did she do?”

“She’s being all vulnerable. You know I’m weak to the puppy look.” Jason protested as Lindsey crossed her arms in front of her, looked down and to the side with half closed eyes, and pouted. “She’s doing it again!”

“Jesus Hitler Christ, Jason! Okay, one of us has to... feed her anyway, so lets think about this.” Sam got up and stood beside Lindsey, threw an arm around her shoulder, and looked at Jason with a sardonic smirk. “Like what you see, big boy?”

“You know I do.” Jason said miserably. This was playing havoc with his moral sense. Even if he’d made the same decision that morning it wasn’t easy to take advantage of an utterly vulnerable woman like that. “So what do we do?”

“Okay, well... I haven’t been the nicest person today, and I owe you an apology, so how about I start things off and get everyone in the mood?” Sam said as she gently pushed Lindsey out from the wall and wrapped her arms around the athletic waist.

Lindsey, for her part, started breathing heavier and flushed immediately. She attempted to turn around, presumably to try and use Sam to fill her needs, when suddenly one of Sam’s hands plunged down between her legs and found her wet slit. Unable to squeal in protest, Lindsey’s breath started to catch. She’d been incredibly aroused the last hour or so, and had been unable to control herself for much longer, but she also knew that this sick and twisted curse she was under wouldn’t let her be satisfied unless she had something in her mouth.

Sam felt a thrill under her skin as she started fingering the helpless and unresisting redhead. Clearly this was wrong, but if she could bring the quivering girl to climax she could finally get herself off and clear her head. She moved one hand sensuously up and down the trim body, outlining the slender muscles and pert nipples, while her other hand moved in slow circles to ratchet up the heat. It was how she liked it when Jason did it to her, and it seemed to be working to max effect on Lindsey. The postwoman, unable to moan her need for Sam to quicken the pace, writhed and bucked her hips in sensual agony.

Eventually clueing in to LIndsey’s need, Sam quickened the pace and started undulating in synch, the two women rolling like boats awash at sea. Jason watched in open mouthed astonishment as Lindsey suddenly leaned back and threw her arms back around Sam’s head, locking lips in a passionate, desperate kiss. Sam’s surprise was visible on her face for only an instant before she returned the kiss in kind. As the two twisted tongues tantalized each other Sam’s nimble fingers finally matched the pace Lindsey’s body needed most and her hips began to buck and thrust, her whole body starting to convulse in a slowly building orgasm. Lindsey locked her arms around Sam’s head and forcibly pulled her in as if trying to stifle a cry she could never emit, then she shuddered to climax for several seconds before falling limply to her knees in front of Sam.

“Wow.” Jason said with the kind of appreciation you’d give at an artistic masterpiece. “Okay, but how does that help her?”

“It doesn’t.” Sam said, herself a flushed and out of breath, “But now I can get myself off in my room while she blows you. Have fun.”

“That was pretty cold, Sam.” Jason frowned slightly, unsure of what to follow up with.

“I think it was pretty hot, and I don’t think either you or Lindsey will mind.” Sam looked at the bulge in his pants and smirked wickedly. Her breathing was harder than if she’d just been kissing, and Jason clued in to just how aroused she truly was. She waved a and and patted Lindsey on the back, then left the room and went upstairs to get her, in her opinion, well deserved release.

Lindsey looked at Jason with a miserably, hungry, and confused look.

“You can say that again.” Before he sighed and unzipped his pants. It felt cold and callous, but the look of relief on Lindsey’s face allowed him to ignore his brain and roll with his instincts as she crawled forward on all fours like a cat.

Lindsey grabbed a hold of Jason’s belt and practically ripped it off him, then plunged down on his manhood without any ceremony or foreplay, though none was needed.

Amy, 1145, Tuesday, June 19th, Amy Windsor’s Home

“Mr. Smith?” Amy said as she looked at the notes she’d jotted down to keep her on target. “My name is Amy, and I believe you talked to a friend of mine earlier today and gave him your number.”

There was a delay before a voice that sounded like someone half-assed an auto-tune greeted her. “Hello, miss, my name is Erstwhile Smith. To what do I owe the pleasure of this call?”

Point one: gather information. “Well I was wondering what exactly is it you’ve lost? I may have found what you are looking for, but I just want to be sure so I don’t, you know, give it to the wrong person or something.”

There was that unnerving pause again. Less than a second, but it gave the impression Smith was busy doing something else and that she worth priority of thought. “Utterly understandable, miss. What we are searching for is a small camera of a bright pink shade with an unusual user interface. Does this sound like the sort of item to which you have found?”

“Maybe. Tell me more about the interface.” Amy pressed. “What do you mean unusual?”

“I must beg your pardon, miss, but if you had used this device you would understand immediately what it is I mean by unusual.” Smith said after his usual delay.

Starting to get annoyed after such a short time, Amy moved to point two: find out intentions. “Okay, lets assume I have your camera. What are you offering for its return and what happens if we keep it?”

The pause this time was a little longer, and when the voice came back it sounded almost cheshire. “Ms. Winsor, I assure you that this mechanism is hardly fit for public dissemination. We are offering a modest sum of money for its return if that is what you are asking. Say, five hundred US dollars? If you retain the device then we will simply inform the authorities of your actions and blackmail then allow them to proceed as they do best.”

“Okay, I won’t hold it for ransom or anything, but tell me more about what it does, I’m curious.” Amy continued to press.

“It is for an artistic endeavour. Ms. Windsor, I tire greatly of this back and forth. If you have the device, and you have failed to conceal the fact that you do in fact possess it, then you are obligated to return it by law.” Smith said, clearly feigning the weariness in his voice. “I’m sure you wouldn’t want to get into any trouble with the legal authorities, now, would you Ms. Windsor.”

Amy felt a chill run down her spine as she realized what he was calling her. “How do you know my last name?”

“Caller ID.” was the simple reply.

“Nice try, this is a blocked number.” Amy started casting about her in a paranoid rush, certain for an instant that the room was bugged before she quickly forced herself to be calm. Why couldn’t Carl be less useless right now? He would know what to do. “Who are you?”

“Please, Ms. Windsor, take a look outside your window.” came the reply before the connection disconnected.

Amy stared at the phone in horror for a moment, then slid off her bed and walked to the window with growing trepidation. She took a deep breath, then opened the curtain just enough to see outside. She squinted at the brightness of the midday sun, then frowned when she didn’t see anything remarkable. She glanced down at her phone, but the call had already disconnected, so there was no help there. Then she saw him.

Standing on the exact opposite side of the street, right in front of Carl and Jason’s door, was a tall, pale, man in a suit. Exactly as Jason had described him, and looking back at her window through his thick sunglasses. Amy swore she could feel her heart stop as he raised his hand and waved mechanically, the edges of his mouth turned up in a grim parody of a smile. In that moment, despite his shape and form, the terrible visage of Erstwhile Smith seemed distinctly inhuman.

Amy screamed.

Jason, 1150, Tuesday, June 19th, Amy Windsor’s Home

“Oh yeah, so close.” Jason groaned as Lindsey bobbed like an enthusiastic cork on the throbbing sea of his erection. This had been a long time coming, no pun intended, and despite the proliferation of sex-obsessed women in his neighbourhood he had been seriously considering have to jack off to keep himself from exploding in his pants. All that was behind him as Lindsey found the perfect pacing and sucked his manhood with the passion and vigour of a porn star. Her lush lips were like velvet as her serpentine tongue rolled around the head in interlocking spirals, all this in time with the flowing rhythm that felt almost musical to Jason as his head started getting light.

He was just on the edge when a chilling scream cut through his reverie. His concentration lost, Jason suddenly expunged his load into Lindsey’s throat just as she paused her proclivity to wonder at the sound. When she tried to pull away, the head just at the tip of her lips, the eruption of semen shot both into and onto her surprised and offended face. She gasped and gagged as she fell on her ass and had a fit of coughs to try to clear her throat. Jason stumbled forward and nearly fell over, the disjointed sequence of events leading to ache more than satisfaction.

It was a good orgasm, but it hadn’t been graceful.

“You okay?” He managed uncertainly as he pulled his pants back up and put the hindenburg back in its hangar. Oh the humanity! Lindsey, wiping her eyes and still coughing, managed to get to her feet and stumbled towards the kitchen to get cleaned up. Jason heard Sam upstairs running from one room to the next and he knew he was needed up there more than down here. He glanced at Carl, still asleep, and growled in frustration. “I’ll be right back.”

He took the stairs three at a time and was on the landing when Sam and Amy came storming out of Amy’s room, the two of them blew past him and headed back the way he’d come without saying a word. He closed his eyes and refocused, then followed them down. The glance from Sam told him she’d been interrupted before her release, and the silent communication between the two confirmed that she was mad at him for getting his. He shrugged helplessly and stood at the base of the stairs as the two girls checked the locks on the front and kitchen doors, then waited as Sam checked the peep hole.

“What the hell?” Jason finally asked.

“They know who we are, they know where we are, and they know we have the camera.” Amy said, her eyes not focusing on anything. “They’re going to come and get it and then... I don’t know, but it can’t be good.”

“What did you tell them?” Sam hissed, her irritation from her failed orgasm only heightening her adrenaline rush.

Amy shrugged helplessly, then said, “I didn’t say much. He knew my name before I told him! He knows where I live, and I think he knew I was going to call! He was standing directly across the roundabout and looking right at the window where I was standing. I only opened the damn curtain a crack!”

“Should we run?” Jason asked, then got a scowl from Sam as she gestured to her high heels in the entry. “Dumb question. Okay, but what should we do? They know we are here and we can’t exactly fight the guy off, can we?”

“Why not?” Carl said from the living room, apparently awake and finally moving. The scream must have gotten him, but he was just slow to rouse. “I mean you’re a pretty big guy and he is pretty frail. Worst to worst we could... I mean the girls... have abilities.”

“You want me to fuck him into submission?” Sam said, wide-eyed with incredulity. She crossed her arms and drew in a sharp breath to keep her temper in check. Her arms, unfortunately, pushed her breasts up and enhanced her highly visible cleavage while also tugging the bottom of the dress up enough to show just a little too much thigh. She realized her mistake quickly, and started trying to fix it while her body made her move like something from a low-key burlesque show. “I’m going to stab him in the neck if he doesn’t turn me back to normal, that’s what I’m going to do!”

“Oh shit...” Jason said and trailed off as he tilted his head back to think.”

“What?” Sam snapped.

After a second Amy gasped and looked at the door, then took a step back. “Jesus, what if they have cameras like the pink one? They could freeze us the second they walk in and, I don’t know, mess with our heads or bodies so we think we were always like this! They could make it worse! Oh, maybe we should call the police after all.”

“No, we have to figure this out.” Sam said in ever deepening frustration. “Okay, I have an idea. Lets do what he said and hold the camera from ransom, but instead of money, we can barter for our bodies.”

Interrupting what would have been a perfect movie moment for an inspire speech was a dim flash from the kitchen. All eyes turned as one to watch Lindsey, previously searching for a hand towel to try her face, pulled out a translucent plastic container from a drawer, opened it with a soft popping sound, then removed the pink camera from its protective housing. Jason watched in horror as she raised the camera in front of her like a machine and pressed the button that sealed his fate.

Lindsey, 1150, Tuesday, June 19th, Amy Windsor’s Home

When the postal woman had jostled the drawer in her scramble to clean herself the little pink camera immediately charged its flash and reared back on its metaphorical haunches, ready to strike. The image wasn’t satisfied, even though she’d fed once, and wasn’t aware that she needed a second feeding to make lunch complete. In her frustration and still-present arousal she kept stumbling and squirming as she stuck her head under the faucet and used the dish soap to clean her face. Luckily nothing had gotten into her hair.

She cast about for a towel and frowned when she didn’t see one immediately, then scrunched up her nose and started opening drawers at random to find the right one. Instead she opened the one with the camera and stumbled backward as a dim flash blinded her for an instant. She regained her balance quickly and looked with a dull awareness at the plastic vessel containing the camera. She picked it up and opened the lid, then reached into it to delicately pull out the camera.

She turned around and gasped silently as the kitchen was replaced with shifting sands and a soft ocean swell. She inhaled the salty scent of the sea and the heady scent of lush undergrowth in the jungle set just off the beach. Here and there a seagull flew in a lazy circle or a plover darted urgently away from an encroaching wave, and beyond all that were her friends in their swimwear huddled in a group enjoying their drinks in a coconut shell. She glanced down and frowned at the camera in her hands.

Friends? Her clients. People on her route she talked with every now and then, but not people that she knew well enough to call friends. Then again, she had flown with them to this beach for a nice vacation, hadn’t she? When you are on vacation with friends you should take pictures. Lots of pictures. Pictures of your friends.

Mr… no, Jason was laughing in his bawdy laugh at some joke Carl had told, while Amy sighed and exchanged exasperated glances with Sam, the two of them pretending not to enjoy the humour in order to egg the two men on. After a moment Jason turned to her and waved her forward, then the girls and Carl joined in, and she knew she had just the perfect kodak moment to share online when she got back. She raised the camera with a smile and adjusted the focus, then snapped a neat little picture with Jason in the middle with his goofy grin, Carl on the right clearly checking her out like usual, and the two girls embracing in a friendly hug.

Then she lowered the camera and nearly fell backwards as Sam and Amy, out of their bikini’s and back in their strangely provocative clothing from before, running towards her and tackling the camera out of her hands. She fell backwards and onto her ass, her arousal forgotten in her overwhelming confusion, and immediately scrambled out of the kitchen as quickly as she could. She tried to shove Jason out of the way as Sam started to turn in pursuit, but he just wouldn’t budge. With a start she recalled the hand gestures Amy had made earlier when Carl was frozen, and shuddered when she realized it was her own doing this time.

Rather than trying to explain to the gang how she’d thought they were on the beach, and knowing she couldn’t say anything even if she knew what to say, Lindsey slid around Jason and made a line to the bathroom then locked the door and sank to her knees, her despair introducing itself to her arousal as it kindly reminded her she still hadn’t had enough to eat. Miserably, she sat with her head on her knees and waited for Sam to stop pounding on the door.