The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Livesaver

by Iron Nick

Wendy Smith sat at her desk. She was browsing the internet on her computer while she waited for her boss to arrive to work. Her boss, Dawn Barret, had been head of the marketing department for a chain of regional department stores for three months, and Wendy had replaced Miss Barret’s other secretary who had decided to go back to college.

Miss Barret strutted in. She was right on time, not a moment late. She was in her early thirties, the youngest executive in the company. She was about 5′7″ and in great shape. She was pretty with dark brown eyes, fair skin, and wavy hair dyed honey blonde hanging down to just past her shoulder blades. Her hair was held back with a barett and sprayed imaculately in place. Her sublte make-up was also flawless. She wore a navy blue pinned striped, knee lenght skirt and a matching blazer over a pink blouse. She wore nude hose over black four inch heels.

“Good morning, Miss Barret,” said the secretary.

“Good morning, Wendy,” said Dawn.

“I got you a large latte with non-fat milk and natural cane sugar,” said Wendy, handing the cup to her boss.

“Oh, thank you, Wendy.” Dawn took the coffee and went into her office.

The day went on in rather hum drum manner. At two o’clock, Dawn came out of her office and handed a legal-sized manilla folder filled with papers and handed them to Wendy. “Wendy,” she said, “these are VERY important for the meeting in a half hour. I’ve been working on them all day. I need four copies of each and make sure the copies are perfect, nothing askew.”

“Sure,” said Wendy, ‘I’ll have it in stitch!’”

“Oh, good, don’t screw this up! Buzz me when you’re through” Dawn went back into her office.

Fifteen minutes later, Wendy’s intercom went off. “Where is that file and copies?” asked Dawn.

“What file and copies?” asked Wendy.

“I just handed you and important file and told you to make four copies!” said Dawn with some worry in her voice. “The meeting is any minute. I need those copies!”

“I’m sorry, Miss Barret, but you never gave me a file.”

“What? I...I thought I did.”

“I assure you, you never gave me a file.”

“Oh, it must still be here somewhere.” The intercom went silent.

A few mintues later, the door to Dawn’s office flew open. “Are you SURE I didn’t hand you a file?”

“Yes, ma’am, you NEVER gave me a file. I’m a very good secretary, and you trust me implicitly. That’s why you hired me. Believe me, I never got a file from you.”

“Oh god! I can’t find it!” said Dawn.

Wendy had never seen her boss flustered before. “I’ll help you find it.”

They went into Dawn’s office. They ransacked the office, leaving papers and folders strewn everywhere.

“I’m dead without those papers!”

“Let me see if I can find them on your computer, Miss Barret. What was the file name?”

“Oh, um...’Gentilly Garments.”

“You look in that file cabinet, and I’ll try to find the file.”

As Dawn looked in the file cabinet, Wendy sat at Dawn’s computer. “I can’t find it, ma’am.”

“You’re fucking kidding me!” said Dawn. She raced over to her computer and shoved her chair, with Wendy in it aside. She looked through her files. “Oh good lord no!”

“You apparently accidentally deleted it, oh, and iIt’s time for your meeting, ma’am,” said Wendy.

“What am I going to do?”

“I have an great idea, ma’am.”

“What is it?”

“You’re very attactive, and we both know you’ve used your sexuality to get ahead and get things you want, so tell them when it comes to computers, you’re a total ditz, and you accidentally deleted the file. Act all ditzy like. You’re a very attractive woman, and they’ll just let you off easy as all ditzy attractive women get off easy. That’s a GREAT idea!”

“Hmm, you’re right, Wendy. I’m very attractive and have used my looks before, and you’re right, annoying ditzes seem to get off light. Great idea, Wendy.”

“Thank you, ma’am, now tease your hair up, and grab a piece of gum out of my desk and smack on it when you walk into the meeting.”

Dawn looked in her full length mirror. She took her thick, honey-blonde hair down from its barret and bowed down quickly before jerking her body back up. She ran her fingers through her hair, lifting it and letting it fall. She then smiled and undid another button on her blouse.

Wendy followed her out and watched her take a piece of gum out of her desk. Dawn started chewing the gum and smacking on it. She walked off towards the meeting room.

Ten minutes later, Dawn came storming back to her office. She stood in front of Wendy’s desk and crossed her arms. “Well, I just made a complete fool of myself! Henderson told me to leave the meeting!”

“I told you the ditzy plan was a mistake,” said Wendy.

“I...um...you did?”

“Yes, I told you just to be honest and say you lost the files and accidentally deleted them too, but you came up with that plan to act like a total ditz.”

“Oh...I...” Dawn was again uncharacteristically flustered and besides herself. “Well, I have a chance to redeem myself. The Chantilly people will be back first thing tomorrow morning for my power point, and I still have that.”

“Good, I think you need a new outfit, though,” said Wendy.

“Really?” asked Dawn looking down at her neatly pressed navy blue skirt, white silk blouse, and navy blazer.

“Yes, you need to look more...you know...asexual, like the Secretary of State. A pants suit would be great.”

“Uh, yeah, you’re right.”

“It’s almost time to leave. Let’s duck out early and go shopping.”

“Good idea, Wendy, you’re turning into a lifesaver.”

“You know I am!”

The two went to the nearest company department store. Wendy talked Dawn into buying tan, linen pant suit with the pants a rather tight, and a black pant suit that was just a bit tight “to show off Dawn’s ASSets,” as she told Dawn. The two agreed to meet for coffee at 7:30 the next morning to go over Dawn’s plan.

At the coffee shop, Wendy went and bought Dawn her nomral latte but with a shot of espresso while Wendy got a decaf cappucino. They discussed Dawn’s power point presentation. “You should finish your drink,” said Wendy pointing to Dawn’s cup.

“Oh, yeah, you did pay for it, didn’t you?” Dawn drained her cup, and Wendy encouraged her to get another, to keep her mind sharp.

Just after 8:40, they two decided to head in to work. “I just have to use the ladies room,” said Dawn.

“Oh, no, the restrooms here are pretty gross. Wait ‘til we get to work,” said Wendy.

“Well, I really have to go, but I guess I can wait,” said Dawn.

They walked to their building, a bit slowly for Dawn’s taste as she had to use the restroom. They arrived at the office just before 9:00. Dawn started to head for the restroom.

“Where are you going?” asked Wendy

“I REALLY have to pee!” said Dawn who was visibly holding back her bladder.

“There’s no time!” said Wendy

“But I REALLY have to pee!” pleaded Dawn.

“Trust me,” said Wendy, “Just hold it. When you get up on the dias, just plant your feet, relax your body, and think of something funny to get your mind off of your bladder. You’ll do great!”

“Um, Okayyy,” groaned Dawn shifting from foot to foot.

The two went into the conference room. Wendy went to man the computer for the power point, and Dawn went up to the dias.

The people in the room took their seats around conference table and looked up at Dawn.

Dawn planted her feet, took a deep breath, then closed her eyes, relaxed, and smiled. Suddenly her smile turned to a grimace. The room gasped as a wet spot rapidly grew in Dawn’s crotch then made its way down her thighs. Soon the crotch and inner thighs of her tight tan slacks were soaked, and the wet spot was making it’s way down her legs.

“Oh god!” said Dawn. She clamped her hands over her crotch and ran from the room while the shocked onlookers stared in disbelief.

“Sorry,” said Wendy, “she’s been having a lot of bladder control issues lately.” She turned to Todd, who was also in the marketing department and actually had been in the company longer than Dawn, “Todd, you’re well versed in this. Please take over. I’m going to go check on Dawn.”

Wendy found Dawn sobbing in a stall in the ladies room. “Dawn?”

“Wendy! Why did you insist I could hold it? I TOLD you I had to pee!”

“Um, what are you talking about? I said you should pee BEFORE the meeting, but YOU insisted you could hold it and didn’t want to be late! Next time listen to me.”

There was a pause in the sobbing. “Oh, you’re so right. I’m such a fool!” said Dawn.

“Look, I have your purse. I’ll take your credit card and buy you some new clothes. Stay here and take off your wet pants and panties if you haven’t already done so. You don’t want diaper rash.”

“This is so humiliating!” said Dawn, “I’m 31 years old, and I just wet my pants!”

“Look,” said Wendy, “this is what you do, if any anyone comes in here and asks if you’re OK, tell them that you have bladder control problems due to too much anal sex. That will give you and adult reason for a 31 year old to wet herself in public, and also show you’re a sexually active, mature adult.”

“Yeah, that sounds good. Please hurry!”

“OK,” Wendy took Dawn’s credit card and slid Dawn’s purse under the stall.

Out in the main hall where secretaries were lined up at their desks in front of the department head doors, Wendy asked a few to go check on Dawn periodically

Wendy went to the nearest discount store and bought some clothes. She then stopped off for cup of coffee and a bagel before heading back to work.

As she walked by the secretaries, a few pointed out how freaky Dawn was as they rolled their eyes.

Wendy walked into the bathroom. Dawn was still in the stall. “Did you clean yourself up?” asked Wendy.

“Yes,” Dawn said meekly, “what took you so long?”

“I had to find the perfect outfit,” said Wendy. “Look, you just totally humiliated yourself in front of your bosses, the entire marketing department, and an important client, and by now everyone in the office knows about it, so I got an outfit that will shift their focus from your humiliating pants wetting to your outfit.” Wendy tossed a bag over the stall.

“Watch it!” said Wendy.

A few minutes later, Dawn emerged. She was wearing a pair of very tight lime green polyester pants that were about four inches too short, white socks inside her black pumps, and a very tight pink t-shirt with a cartoon unicorn on it.

“Perfect,” said Wendy, “Now the focus will no longer be on your wetting. Go home; take the rest of the day off. I’ll meet you at your place after work, and we’ll go over ways to restore your dignity.”

“Thank you so much Wendy,” said Dawn giving her a hug, “You’re a lifesaver!”

Wendy followed Dawn out. Dawn strolled confidently through down the hall, ignoring the looks of the stunned secretaries.

After Dawn left, Wendy went into Dawn’s office, sat at her and made some adjustments to Dawn’s computer.

Later that day, Wendy showed up at Dawn’s townhouse with a large paper bag. Dawn was wearing a bathrobe and was visibly nervous.

After ushering Wendy in, Dawn told of an angry call from her boss ranting at her for almost costing the company the Gentilly account, but Todd had saved the day.

“OK, here’s what to do,” said Wendy. “Tomorrow, show up to work wearing your new black pant suit with these underneath.” Wendy pulled something out of her bag and tossed it to Dawn.

Dawn looked at it in disbelief. “A diaper?!” she said as she held it in front of her. It was not an adult diaper sold in drugs stores for incontinent older people, but it looked like an extra-large version of a baby diaper. It was pink with padding on the inside and blue and yellow flowers.

“Look, trust me!” said Wendy firmly, “You show up tomorrow with this on. Let some of the waistband stick up over the back waistband of your pants. Tell Henderson you have bladder control problems and you thought you had it under control today. Then say you are pretty sure incontinence is covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, so you should be treated with respect. This way you regain your dignity. You have a disability. You didn’t just wet your pants like a two-year old. Great idea.”

Dawn took another look at the diaper, “But didn’t I tell the secretaries I had bladder problems due to too much anal sex?”

“Please, they’re not going to tell Henderson that. They’re just a bunch of jealous, catty, shrews. Just ignore them and look down on them. You’re better than they are, and let them know it!”

“You know, that’ll work. If Henderson thinks I can’t control my bladder, he’ll feel sorry for me and not hold me up as a laughing stock and tell the company to treat me with dignity. Oh, and to hell with those bitches in the hall!”

“Yep, you’ve got it! Great idea! Also wet one of the diapers and change in the restroom. Make sure another employee sees you put the wet diaper in the trash.”

“You’re a lifesaver!” said Dawn.

“OK, now show up a few minutes late tomorrow and walk around the office so everyone can catch a glimpse of you. Then head to your office and start working on the Benford file. Don’t forget that’s due in two days!”

Dawn hugged Wendy again, and Wendy left Dawn the bag which contained several diapers.

The next morning, Wendy sat at her desk, reading online news story when Dawn arrived. Dawn was wearing her new black pantsuit, and since the pants were a size too small, it was obvious she had a diaper on underneath as it was bunching up under the tight fabric. As Dawn approached her office, Wendy could hear the slight plastic squishing sound the diaper made as Dawn walked. Dawn said good morning to Wendy, turned to show that about an inch of the diaper was sticking out above her pants waistband, and went into her office.

The other secretaries look at Wendy then laughed to themselves.

A few moments later, Wendy’s intercom buzzed and a frantic Dawn called her into her office. Wendy went in and found Dawn sitting at her computer looking intently at the screen.

Dawn looked up. “Then Benford file’s gone!”

“Seriously? Again?” said Wendy incredulously.

“YES! It’s gone!”

“You didn’t back it up?”

“NO, I can’t find it anywhere! Do you have copy on your computer?”

“Why would I. You never sent me any files to put on my computer. Pretty stupid if you ask me.”

“I know! I know, but what am I to do?”

“Just try to rewrite it as much as possible. I’ll try to think of something.”

“As I said, you’re a lifesaver!” said Dawn.

Wendy went back to her desk. She finished making modifications to her computer.

Later she walked into Dawn’s office. “How’s it going?”

“Terrible!” said Dawn, “there’s no way I can finish this in time!”

“Yeah, you’re right; you are NOT that smart or competent. Here’s what you do. First wet your diaper, go change it in the ladies room, but make sure another woman sees you throw the wet one away! Then go into Henderson’s office, confess you screwed up again, and ask if Todd can take over for you on this case.”

“Yeah, I have no choice,” said a defeated Dawn. She stood up and closed her eyes. She shifted a bit on the balls of her feet as she wet her diaper. She sighed then she sulked out of her office, her diaper making the subtle half-squishing half-crunching sound of plastic under her slacks, and the diapers were obvious under the slightly tight slacks.

Wendy supressed a giggle, and when Dawn was gone, Wendy made a few adjustments to Dawn’s laptop. Several minutes later, Dawn returned.

“How did it go?”

“TERRIBLE! First that bitch Gwen from Accounting laughed when she saw my diaper, then Henderson said I was making a total fool of myself the past few days, and I better get my act together! What am I going to do?”

“Did you tell him about your ‘bladder problems’ and tell him you’re wearing diapers? “Yes, and he said it was obvious I was wearing diapers and needed to be more discreet.”

“Well, those pants are too tight to wear with diapers, and you ARE making a fool of yourself. Wearing those baggy diapers under slacks was a really dumb ideas of yours. What were you thinking?”

“I...I...I just thought that if people thought I had to wear diapers, they’d feel sorry for me,” said Dawn on the verge of tears.

“Don’t worry, Miss Barret, I’ll save you again. You can trust me as always.”

“Oh, thank you, Wendy, you’re....”

“Yes, I’m a lifesaver, now listen. I have a great idea. You’re going to love it!”

“What is it?”

“I heard you got this job after the former head of marketing was fired for sexually harassing you.”

“Um, yeah, that’s true.”

“It is? You can be honest with me.”

“Well, just between you and me...I know I can trust you...he never harassed me. He left his email on his computer one day while I was in his office, and he had to leave quickly. After he left, I got on his email and composed some racy emails to ME. I added some pictures of male genitalia I found on the net. I reported the emails to Henderson. I knew the company had a nasty sexual harassment suit a few years back and would not want more bad publicity, and so they got rid of him and promoted me.”

“Wow, that’s devious of you, but kind of cruel, huh?”

“Look, when I was in college, I promised myself I would be in management by the time I was 30, and I was behind. Besides, Smith was divorced, and his kids were both in college on scholarships. It wasn’t like he was supporting mommy and baby.”

Wendy took a deep breath. “Well, I guess it worked out didn’t it. He’re something else devious for you to get the upper hand on Henderson. The boss’s son Ben comes in every day after school. He’s 18 now. Do this: set up your laptop on the edge of your desk so it’s at head-height if your kneeling. Get Ben to come in here, then seduce him. Suck him off in front of your laptop camera....”

“What?!” said a shocked Dawn.

“Listen, you’ll love this!”

“Suck him off, lick his balls, lick his shaft, give him the greatest blowjob of his life. When you’re finished, march into Mr. Henderson’s office. Tell him you just performed oral sex on his son, and if he doesn’t forgive all of your screw ups this week, AND give you a raise, you’ll sue HIM for sexual harassment!”

“Oooooh, what a great idea! I’m sure I can seduce Ben easily! Henderson will never know what hit him!”

“But first we have to do something about that frumpy, prude makeup of yours,” said Wendy shaking her head.

“Oh, is it?” said Dawn gently holding her hands to her face.

“Yep, you’re look somewhere between old maid librarian and nun.”

Dawn frowned.

“Don’t worry, Wendy to the rescue yet again. I have some makeup in my purse. Just wait here.”

“Oh, thank you so much Wendy!”

Wendy went to her desk, took her purse out of the bottom drawer and pulled a small bag. She looked in the bag and saw the bargain basement makeup she bought. She went back in Dawn’s office.

Wendy used some makeup wipes to clean Dawn’s makeup off. She then applied a generous amount of light beige base, followed by a goodly amount of pink blush, fire engine red lipstick, a thick layer of eyeliner, a lot of mascara, and generous amounts of blue-green eye shadow. “You look VERY sexy, yet professional and sophisticated at the same time.”

Dawn got up and looked in the full length mirror in her office. “Wow, I DO look sexy and sophisticated! Wendy, you’re a lifesaver! Ben will never be able to resist this.”

“Yes, but Ben is a teenager, a horny teenage boy, and we don’t know his sexual experience.”

“So?” asked Dawn.

“He might have a disease, so don’t let him cum in your mouth. Have him cum on your face, and be sure to get him worked up by licking his balls really good before you go to town on his cock!”

“Oh, yeah, better safe than sorry, and I’ll get those balls good!”

“You turn on your laptop and set it up, I’ll go get Ben. He should be here by now.”

Wendy left and found Ben just getting off of the elevator. She whispered a few things into his ear and led him to Dawn’s office. After he entered, Wendy quickly went to her computer. She remotely accessed Dawn’s laptop and pulled up the video link. There was Dawn on her knees already in front of Ben, but nothing above Ben’s midsection could be seen. Wendy quickly typed away at her computer. She linked to Dawn’s laptop and typed some more. She sat back and watched.

Dawn unzipped Ben’s pants and rubbed his manhood through his gray boxer-briefs. An erection started to grow behind the fabric. Dawn reached up and pulled his pants down past view of the camera then pulled his underwear down. His cock sprang to attention. Dawn lifted his balls and started licking the underside of them.

Dawn kept working on Ben’s balls then started to lick his cock, starting at the base and working her way up to the tip. Ben’s hands came into the shot and grabbed Dawn’s head. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft then started bobbing up and down on his cock. She was moaning onto his cock. After a few more minutes, Ben pushed Dawn’s head off of his cock and shot a load of cum onto her face. The stream went from her hair to her nose. Another stream landed on her left cheek, and a final spurt hit her lips.

Wendy watched Dawn sit back then catch her breath, look to the laptop, smile and close it.

Ben walked out of Dawn’s office, glanced quickly at Wendy, then hurried off.

Wendy hurried into Dawn’s office. “How did it go?”

“Perfect!” said Dawn, “He was putty in my hands. Now I just have to clean up and go confront Henderson about what his boy just did.”

“What are you talking about?” asked Wendy, “You’ve already wiped the cum off of your face and fixed your make-up!”

Dawn screwed up her face a bit. She glanced in her mirror, stared at her reflection for a moment, and smiled. “Oh yeah, time flies when you’re having fun!”

“It sure does!” said Wendy looking at the drying cum and smeared makeup on Dawn’s face. “Now, go march into Henderson’s office, tell him you just performed oral sex on his son in your office, and you expect him to look over the humiliating things you’ve down this week, AND give you a raise or you’ll sue him and his son for sexual harassment!”

“OK!” said a confident Dawn. She drew a deep breath, exhaled, then marched out of her office.

Wendy went back to her desk and waited. A few employees came out and walked up to her desk. They asked her what was going on with Dawn, and Wendy said that Dawn had told her she was ready to “release her inner nympho slut.” The employees were shocked and went back to their offices.

Several minutes later, Dawn came back. She was furious. She stopped in front of Wendy. “That cretin fired me!”

“Let’s go into your office,” said Wendy.

Wendy followed Dawn into her office. Dawn let her in and slammed the door. “Can you believe he had the NERVE to fire me?!” yelled Dawn. “I’m so going to sue him!”

“What are you talking about?” asked Wendy.

“His son put his penis in my mouth, came on my face, and HE is going to fire ME?!”

“Um, Dawn, you just seduced an eighteen year old HIGH SCHOOL student, walked through the office with his cum all over your face, and admitted to his dad, who happens to be your boss, that you performed oral sex on him in your office!”

“What, yeah...” said Dawn, not a bit confused. “But that’s sexual harassment, isn’t it?”

“Are you kidding? Are you really that stupid?” asked Wendy. “You act like a slutty teenage girl, admit it to your boss, and YOU think you were harassed? Serioiusly? You not only made a total fool of yourelf AGAIN, but now the whole office thinks you’re a slut!”

Dawn’s jaw dropped. She turned and looked into her mirror. She saw the cum now dried on her face in her smeared makeup. “Oh my god!”

“Yes, and when you tried to record this on your laptop....”

“Oh, shit, I forgot about that!” said Dawn rushing to her laptop.

“You not only recorded it, but you apparently sent a video web chat invite to nearly everyone in the company, and they watched you lick Ben’s balls, suck his dick, and shoot his wad all over your face!”

“Oh my god!” said Dawn again. “You...are you serious?”

“Yes!” said Wendy, “You are now the office slut, well you’re fired, so you WERE the office slut!”

“I can’t believe this!” said Dawn slumping into the chair in front of her desk.

“Yep, well, I’ll come to the rescue again. Wipe the cum off of your face, clean out your desk, and as you walk out of the office tell everyone you’re proud you released your inner nympho slut, and you don’t care who knows it. That way you go out holding your head high and with some dignity intact. I’ll come over after work and help you out and we’ll come up with a plan to find a new job. Give me your email password, so I can go into your email and delete everything you did that the company can profit from that you won’t get credit for.”

“Oh, sure, I’ll write it down for you. Thank you so much, Wendy, “You ARE a lifesaver.”

Wendy shook her head and went back to her desk. Dawn came out and handed Wendy a piece of paper with her email password and went back into her office.

Wendy pulled up Dawn’s email and composed and email to Mr. Henderson: “Mr, Henderson, as you know, too much anal sex has damaged my sphincter and therefore weakened my bladder. On top of that, I’m nymphomaniac and have a problem with compulsive lying. I lied about Lance sexually harassing me for example. I framed him; he was and is totally inoccent. I don’t expect you to understand, but if it helps, I promise to stop lying and only be sexually active around the office for you and you alone. If you want me to perform oral sex on you, I’m on my knees at your command. Sincerely, Dawn.”

Wendy then changed Dawn’s email password and logged off. Several minutes later, Dawn emerged from her office holding box of odds and ends. She looked at Wendy and smiled. Dawn walked to the end of the hall. She turned and looked at the secretaries who were all staring at her. “I’m proud to have released my inner-nympho slut, and I don’t care who knows it!” She yelled. She thrust her chin out, turned, and left the office.

Later that day, Wendy showed up to Dawn’s townhouse. “So, how are you doing?” she asked after Dawn let her in.

“I’m still in shock. I was the youngest exec...I had it all going...I just blew it!”

“In more ways than one!” said Wendy with a laugh.

Dawn shot a sneer at Wendy. She plopped down on her couch. “What am I going to do?!”

Wendy walked over to a laptop on the kitchen table. “Look, I’ll type up a resume for you, and we’ll send it to several local businesses with marketing departments. Just give me your stats: education, job experience, and what not, and I’ll type it up for you and even mail them.”

“Oh, thank you so much, Wendy. I’ll write down my stats for you.” Dawn got up and found some paper. She wrote down her stats and handed them to Wendy.

“OK, go treat yourself. Go masturbate.”

“WHAT?”

“It’s a great way to relax. Trust me. Go fuck yourself!”

“OK, that sounds like a great way to blow off some steam.”

“Yep, then take a cold shower. That’s good for you too.”

Dawn went into her bedroom and closed the door.

Wendy typed away.

After Dawn had satisfied herself and showered, she wrapped herself in her plush bathrobe and found Wendy sitting on the couch. Wendy held piece of paper. “Here it is. I’ll just mail it.”

“Let me see it!”

“Why, you typed it. It’s all you.”

“Oh...oh yeah, sorry.”

“I’ll be back tomorrow after work. I’ll mail these first thing in the morning.”

Dawn walked over and gave Wendy a hug. “You’re a lifesaver!” she said.

The next evening Wendy showed up holding one of Dawn’s resumes. She stood in Dawn’s living room looking stunned.

“What is it?” asked Dawn.

“Well, I mailed your resumes this morning, but I didn’t read them first. After I mailed them to nearly every business in town, twenty copies to be exact, I read one. I can’t believe you wrote this!”

“Um, why, what did I write?” asked Dawn trying to remember what she wrote.

“Let’s see,” said Wendy as she held up the resume, “‘Employment: Marketing department, Henderson & Kent department stores. June 2008 to April 2011. Reason for leaving: was fired for losing important files, wetting my pants during an important client meeting, and performing oral sex on the boss’s teenage son in my office.’ Are you fucking kidding me? What were you thinking?!”

Dawn was stunned.

“Well?” asked Wendy.

“I...um...I guess I thought...well, honesty would be...the best policy?”

“Well, I...um...guess,” said Wendy mocking Dawn’s voice, “that you honestly blew your chances of ever getting a management job in this town again!”

“Oh no!” said Dawn. She collapsed on the couch and started sobbing.

Wendy sat next to her and put her arm around her. “Look, I’ll figure something out, but first in this economy, you’re probably not going to find any job soon, so you need to cut costs.”

Dawn leaned her head on Wendy. “What can I do?”

“OK, first thing tomorrow, rent a moving van and put all of your clothes and every knick-knack, wall hanging, end table and anything you can carry in it and donate it to charity. You need the tax write off for next year. Keep about four sets of clothes, casual, work, dress-up, and some underwear, bras and stuff. Get rid of all of your dishes and cooking stuff except for one bowl, plate, knife fork, pot, and stuff. Get as big of a donation and thus tax break as possible.”

“Yeah,” said Dawn between sniffles, “that sounds good.”

“Yes, also you can no longer afford car insurance or a car note.”

“My car’s paid off,” said Dawn.

“But there’s still gas, insurance, upkeep and stuff,” said Wendy. “Look, I’ll tell you what I’ll do for you. I’ll find a notary public. You transfer your car title to me. I can barely afford it, but I’ll take your car off of your hands. You pay me for the cost of putting the title in my name of course. You can use public transporation.”

“Thanks Wendy. You’d do that for me?”

“Yes, of course. It won’t be easy on me, but it’s the least I can do.”

“You’re such a lifesaver!” said Dawn.

The next evening, Wendy showed up to Dawn’s townhouse again. Everything but the furniture too big for Dawn to move by herself was gone. Wendy had Dawn give her the tax receipt. “I’ll hold on to this for you,” said Wendy, “We both know how bad you are at holding onto this stuff.”

“You’re right,” said a defeated Dawn.

They then went to a notary public and Dawn signed her sporty convertible over to Wendy and gave wendy $300 to cover the cost of the title transer at the DMV. Then they went back to Dawn’s townhouse.

“Do you own or rent?” asked Wendy.

“Rent.”

“Good,” said Wendy, “we need to find you a cheaper place to live. How much money do you have?”

“About $900 in checking and a couple thousand in savings.”

“OK, I’ll take tomorrow off and find you a cheaper place to live.”

“You’d do that for me?” asked Dawn.

“Yes, you need a lifesaver!”

Dawn hugged Wendy, and Wendy left.

“The next day, after noon, Wendy knocked on Dawn’s door. An excited Wendy entered. “Great news, I got you a job interview and found you much cheaper place to live!”

“Really?!” asked Dawn, “you did?!”

“Yes, but keep in mind you’ve ruined your reputation all over the city, but I talked a guy into giving you an interview. It wasn’t easy considering nearly every employer in town thinks your an incompetent nympho!”

Dawn hung her head in shame.

“OK, the interview is for a job at Hank’s Truck Stop on route 7.”

“A truck stop?”

“Would you prefer to be homeless?”

“Oh, no! You’re right. I guess beggars can’t be choosers.”

“Exactly, now the interview is at 3:00 tomorrow. Be sure to give yourself two enemas at about 2:00, and....”

“Two enemas?!” asked Dawn.

“Seriously, Dawn?” asked Wendy, “Yes, you should ALWAYS give yourself an enema or two before any big date, interview or important meeting. Surely, you know that!”

“Oh, yeah, I do. I just forgot.”

“I’ll pick you up at 2:30. I have tomorrow off too; in fact, I’ll come by early and help you get ready. I’ll help you do the same sexy makeup you did when you seduced Ben, and tease your hair up big, REALLY big! Big hair is sexy hair, and the bigger the sexier.”

“Of course, Wendy. I can’t wait!”

The next day Wendy showed up at 1:30. She waited in the living room while Dawn gave herself the two enemas she had bought at the nearby drug store. Dawn then dressed in her last remaining business outfit, a charcoal gray skirt suit. Wendy did her hair and make up. She teased up Dawn’s hair as high as she could get it then applied a thick layer of blue-green eyeshadow, pink blush, and bright red lipstick.

Wendy drove Dawn in Dawn’s former car to the truck stop. It was a large sprawling complex with a diner, store, showers, and a laundry. Dawn followed Wendy into the diner.

Wendy walked up to the manager. He was a short, fat, hairy man in a white chef’s coat stained with grease and cooking oil. He was in his fifties and balding with a combover. His belly hung past his belt. Wendy beckoned Dawn over. “This is the girl I told you about,” said Wendy.

“Glad to meet you,” said a tentative Dawn.

The man shook her hand, “I’m Ed,” he said with a nasally voice. “Wendy here tells me you’re a hard worker and will do whatever you’re told because you’re a ‘perfect employee.’”

“That’s true,” said Dawn meekly.

“Well, as Wendy and I discussed yesterday, I guess I could use someone to bus tables, clean the restrooms, empty the grease traps, and pick up the parking lot. We pay minimum wage for the first three months then you can qualify for a raise.”

Dawn looked horrified but nodded anyway.

Wendy, whispered in Dawn’s ear, “He doesn’t know about your work history, and it’s either this or the gutter.”

“That sounds good,” Dawn said to Ed.

“You start tomorrow. You’re shift if from 11 am to 7 pm Tuesday through Saturday. I told Wendy what uniform you need.”

“I’ll pick it up today, and she’ll be here early to fill out the paperwork, won’t you, Dawn?”

“Yes, sir.”

They shook hands again. Wendy went and talked to Ed privately for a moment then walked to the car with Dawn.

Before starting the car, Wendy turned to Dawn, “There’s something you should know.”

“What is it?”

“Well, Ed really didn’t need a new employee too badly, but I negotiated a deal.”

“Thank you so much. What deal?”

“Well, the ONLY way you could get the job and not end up homeless on the street is to give Ed a blow job once a week.”

“What?!”

“It’s either that or skid row, Dawn! You fucked your career. Seriously, what did you expect! Just lick is balls and dick once a week, suck him off the best you can, and have him cum on your face. He wanted you to swallow his cum AND also fuck you up the ass once a week too, but I got him down to one blow job and a facial! Oh, remember how much you LOVED having Ben shoot his cum on your face. You told me later you never realized how much you loved having a guy cum on yoru face! You SHOULD be thanking me!”

“Oh, Wendy, I’m so sorry, thank you so much! I guess I did fuck up my career.” Said Dawn as she she started to cry. “I did like having Ben cum on my face now that I think about it.”

“You got that right. You LOVED it!” Now I another suprise. Your new digs.”

A quarter mile down the road was a dusty trailer park. Wendy pulled up outside a very small mobile home with a for sale sign in front.

“It’s perfect for you,” said Wendy, “One bedroom, one bath, so utilities will be low, and it’s only $3000, which is pretty much what you have left. I met with the owner, and he agreed to take your furniture too to get the price down and take it off your hands since don’t have room for it. He left a twin sized bed in the bedroom and couch and coffee table in the living room. It’s all you need, and there’s something else!”

They got out of the car. Dawn stared at her new home, and Wendy went around back. She came back wheeling a bicycle besides her. It was girl’s model with a banana seat and plastic basket on the front with plastic tassells hanging from the handle bars. “It’s the largest one I could find,” said Wendy, “It’s perfect for you. You’re only about a quarter mile down the service road from work. There’s a bus stop a half a mile down the other way in front of a convenience store. This bike means low upkeep and NO gas. It’s PERFECT for you!”

Dawn blinked a few times. “Yeah, you’re right,” said Dawn, “perfect.”

“OK, I got you a bike lock too. We sign the papers for the transfer tomorrow at 9:00 am. I’ll pick you up at 8:30. Have your remaining things packed.

Wendy locked the bike to the rail of the steps leading up to the trailer.

Wendy dropped off Dawn, and Dawn thanked and hugged Wendy again.

The next day, Dawn bought the trailer. The twin bed and couch were old, and the coffee table was lopsided. Wendy and Dawn sat on the couch, which sagged terribly.

“OK, I’ve got some more cost savings idead. Drop the gym membership. the bike will give you exercise. Get the cheapest cell phone deal: you just need it for emergencies. No home phone, no cable or sattelite, and buy the cheapest make up you can find. It’s all the same, and by the way, you look sooo sexy in blue-green eyeshadow, pink blush, and bright red lipstick.”

Dawn smiled.

“Oh, another thing, do you like my hair?”

“Yes, it looks very nice as usual.”

“I dye it and cut it myself. I use the cheapest coloring since it’s all the same myself. After all cutting hair is not rocket science.”

“Really?”

“Yep. How much do you spend on a trip to the salon?”

“$150 or so,” said Dawn.

“See, that’s way too much,” said Wendy. She reached into her purse and pulled out a pair of shears. “Put your hair in a pony tail and pull it over your shoulder.”

Dawn put her hair in a pony tail and pulled it over her shoulder.

Wendy handed Dawn the shears. “Cut off the bottom two inches. Trust me; it’s easy.”

Dawn took the scissors and looked at her hair. Then she slowly hacked off about two inches from the bottom of the pony tail.

“Perfect!” said Wendy. Take down your pony tail and turn around.

Dawn did as she was told. Wendy saw Dawn’s hair was a bit jagged, and Wendy smiled.

“Just do that once every four months or so,” said Wendy, “And here’s another money saving tip: shave off your eyebrows and pencil them in. That way you don’t have to pay to get them waxed.”

“Really?” asked Dawn as she ran a finger over one of her eyebrows.

“Trust me,” said Wendy. She reached into her purse and pulled out shaving cream and a razor. She took Dawn into the bathroom and shaved off Dawn’s eyebrows. She then took a dark brown eyebrow pencil and drew two flattened upside down v’s over Dawn’s eyes. “Perfect! Take a look. You’ll love it!”

Dawn looked in the mirror over the sink. She looked at her reflection for a moment then smiled. “You’re right; it is perfect!”

“Yep, now let’s finish your hair and make-up then I’ll get your uniform. I picked it up yesterday evening.”

Wendy took a large bottle of aerosol hair spray and a long-toothed comb and teased up Dawn’s hair as high as possible. “Dye it platinum blonde tomorrow, and remember, cheap hair color is just as good as the high price stuff, dy it as often as you cut it. Don’t worry about the roots showing, and never forget, the bigger your hair, the sexier.”

When Wendy was finished, Dawn’s hair was huge. She looked like a teenaged Texas beauty pageant contestant from the 80s.

Wendy then did Dawn’s make-up in the same style as yesterday. When she was finished, she went out to her car and came back with a plastic garment bag. She took out two identical unifforms and handed one to Dawn. “It’s really classy, isn’t it?”

Dawn looked at it. It was two pieces, a hot pink polyester skirt and a pink polyester button down blouse. Dawn smiled, “It IS classy, isn’t it?”

“Try it on,” said Wendy.

The pink skirt was tight and came down to mid-thigh, and the blouse was also tight and showed generous cleavage. Wendy then gave Dawn a pair of black socks and a pair of white canvas sneakers.

“It’s a bit tight,” said Dawn tugging at the skirt.

“No, it’s SEXY and classy. The truckers will be fliritng with you for sure. That will be great. You can use that for money.”

“How?” asked Dawn looking at her unform and smiling.

“If a trucker comes on to you, see if you can talk him into letting you give him a hand job fo $5 or a blowjob for $10. Have them cum on your face, of course. Don’t risk a disease by swallowing, and you do LOVE having cum on your face. You’ll make easy money and no real sex.”

“Yeah, that IS easy money,” said Dawn. “I do so love cum on my face!”

“Now you’re ready for work. You look so hot! Remember, work hard and do what you’re told, be flirty and ditzy with the customers and fellow employees.”

“OK, thank you so much, Wendy, you ARE a lifesaver!”

Wendy walked Dawn outside and watched Dawn get on her bike. The bike was too small for an adult, and Dawn’s kneest pointed away from her body. Anyone standing in front of her would get an upskirt shot. Dawn turned to Wendy and smiled. She then pedalled off, awarkldy at first then off down the shoulder of the service road, her teased up hair catching the wind.

Wendy laughed and walked to her car.

Later that day, Wendy walked into a house. “Dad, you home?” she called.

“In her, Dubs!” came a voice from the den.

“Hey, dad, how’s it going?”

“You won’t believe this!”

“Try me,” said Wendy.

“Henderson called me today and offered me my job back!”

“Really? Did they finally realize you never sexually harassed anyone?”

“Yeah, he said that bitch Dawn admitted she lied and flaked out. He wouldn’t go into detail but offered me my job back, offered to restock the 401k I’ve been living on, AND a raise!”

“Great, wonder how Dawn flipped out.”

“Well, he wouldn’t say, so I called Todd, who worked for me there, and Todd told me Dawn lost an important file, and...get this...wet her pants in front of important clients, AND gave oral sex to Henderson’s eighteen year old son and broadcast it to nearly everyone in the company!”

“Wow, what a FREAK!”

“Well, the bitch got me fired and ruined my career! Well, if she hadn’t flaked out and admitted she lied, she would have ruined my career. And to think I was this close to taking a job as a mall security guard. By the way, how’s your thesis coming along? What is it, hypnosis and folklore?”

“No, mind control, folklore, and reality. I recently discovered some REALLY interesting facts about mind control, but I’ll tell you later. Right now, let me take you out for lunch. My treat. I know of a truck stop on route 7. Food’s OK, but I think you’ll love watching the employees!”