The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE LOCAL CHIPPY

Chapter 2

A popular (closeted) gay Youtube Hypnotist met his handyman-decorator for the first time and decided to hypnotise him…

For visual inspirations, Jared Pine, Kieran.

It was Monday eight o’clock sharp when I heard the doorbell chime. I really liked Kieran’s punctuality and ticked it off the list of ‘traits’ I would like to develop in him.

“Good morning, Mr Pine… oh, I mean, Jared! May I come in?” he greeted me chirpily like a ray of sunshine and extended his hand for a firm and confident handshake.

“Good morning, Kieran, nice to see you are on time. Do you want a cuppa to start your day?” I asked as I opened the door wider for him to enter.

“That’s very kind of you, Jared, but I already had a full breakfast earlier,” he quickly responded. He brought in with him his step-ladder, tool-box, power-tools and promptly put them down on the floor as he entered the hallway. When he heard the door closed behind him, he started to shed his clothes as if on auto-pilot. That was a good sign, because he was still responding to the post-hypnotic command I gave him last Friday.

When he folded his t-shirt and shorts and placed them neatly on the stair landing of the hallway, I noticed quite contentedly that he wasn’t wearing any underwear, as per my instruction. It was so much better to see his five-inch flaccid cock and those gorgeous low-hanging dangling jewels swinging freely this way, such a shame he restricted their movements with a pair of underpants in the past!

“May I use your toilet, Jared?” he asked, another one of his post hypnotic instructions followed right to the letter.

“Yes, but please allow me a minute to tidy up my bedroom before you enter, the bathroom and toilet is in there,” I said. I quickly rushed up to my room and took out my video camera and went into the bathroom. I lied about my room, it was already tidied up. I was a neat freak so when I got up the bed at seven in the morning, the first thing I did was to tidy up my bed.

I hollered to Kieran that the bed was done and told him I would be in the adjacent office room if he needed me. Then I switched on the camera and waited. After a short while I heard Kieran knocking on the bathroom glass door lightly and asked, “Hello, any one in here?”

He popped his head in and sneaked a peek into the bathroom. He looked right through me, so I was relieved the negative hallucination I had induced in him last Friday was still in effect. He entered, locked the door and began to look around. Without much faffing about he lowered the toilet-seat cover and sat on it. Moments later his right hand moved downwards and he began to rub his penis. His left hand did the grab-and-tug movement with his scrotum. When his penis expanded to its seven-and-a-half-inch full length, he let out a satisfied sigh and closed his eyes. I had to point out that Kieran had a beautiful ‘sex face’. All his facial features went through the relaxed-tensed cyclic phases which indicated without a doubt that he was enjoying his (not so) private moment immensely. He made long slow strokes on his dick and balls at first, but after a while they picked up pace. His breathing went from deep, deliberate and relaxing progressively to fast, short and vigorous. After about ten minutes, he tensed all his muscles, arched his back so much that his buttocks lifted from the toilet seat. He supported half his body weight with his upper back on the wall, pointed his fuck tool towards his tummy, and right before the climax he tensed still further until he was on the tip of his toes.

The first squirt of semen shot out and up landing on the dimple of his neck. The second and third spurts did not travel quite that far as they streaked and deposited across his tightened ab muscles. All in all, he produced an impressive seven loads of thick, translucent, viscous cum.

When he recovered from the orgasmic explosion, he slowly opened his eyes. When he saw the amount of cum he released, he exclaimed, “Whoa, you were pent up today, aren’t you?” as he jiggled his now semi-erected dick. I suppressed a chuckle from his little ‘chat’ to his fuck tool – it was corny but undeniably cute at the same time.

He took some loo paper, wiped off his semen, got up from the toilet seat, threw the paper into the bowl and flushed the evidence away. He then turned on the tap and washed his hands. “Brilliant, he washes his hands after using the loo!” I noted happily to myself, another trait I ticked off from my ‘to be improved upon’ list.

The rest of the day went without much incident, except he did it all in the nude saved his work boots and tool belt. Kieran was a fast and neat worker and always made sure he cleared up the mess before proceeding to the next task. I made him some chicken sandwiches for lunch and he complimented on the taste of them, which made me blush a little. I believed I was developing a serious crush on this delightfully charming young gentleman.

After lunch, I forced myself to work on my computer in my office. Time seemed to fly by because I swore I was not more than a moment when I heard a knock on the office door.

“Jared, it’s five past five and I am done for the day. I know this seems like an odd request, but may I use your bathroom and clean myself up a little with a quick shower?” he asked (perhaps not knowing exactly why he wanted to shower in my house) as he slightly leaned his chest against the door frame.

“Sure do, but first I would like to show you something,” I said as I got up from my chair and walked towards him. I raised my right hand and instinctively he locked his eyes on it.

I waved it down swiftly and shouted, “Sleep!” and his eyes closed on cue. His hands flopped on his sides and his entire body visibly relaxed, with his upper body pressing forward towards the door frame he was slightly leaning on earlier, which supported him nicely.

I walked behind Kieran and noted his now slightly exposed butt hole. From the way he was relaxing and leaning on the door frame right this moment it parted his butt cheeks a little. I spread the cheeks still further and was greeted with a darkish pink hole, lightly covered with hair and it looked very enticing. I was very tempted to prod it with my finger but I had some new set of instructions to add to Kieran’s unconscious mind.

“Kieran, when I next wake you up you will not remember consciously that I have put you under. But your unconscious mind will remember all the instructions I am about to give you while you are in this happy and relaxed state. Right now I want you to go even deeper into your trance. As deep as you can, without the care of the world,” I droned on while trying to articulate my other thoughts into spoken words.

“You have done really well today and deserve a treat, Kieran. While you are in my bathroom, you will not see me in there as usual and are convinced that you are completely alone. While you are in the shower, you will jerk off again, only this time the jerk off will be twice as satisfying as the one you did this morning. In fact, you came to enjoy very much the wank-off sessions in my house even though you don’t know why this is so. From now on, whenever you jerk off in my house you will not be able to cum until you hear the word cum. And when you finally ejaculate, it will be the most intense orgasm you’ve ever had in your life. In fact, it doesn’t matter to you if you wish to moan while you masturbate or even scream loudly while you experience your well-deserved orgasm in my bathroom. You know somehow that I will not be able hear it and therefore nothing will stop you from fully experiencing the joy of wanking yourself off to an earth-shattering orgasm. After your invigorating shower, before you leave the house you will of course put your clothes back on and proceed to go to your first gym session today. When you are at the gym at 6 o-clock sharp, you’ll be surprised to see me there and will come to greet to me,” I instructed.

“Finally, I want you to count slowly to ten, and as you count you will slowly wake up from your trance. When you reach the number ten, you will wake up fully from your trance and immediately proceed to the bathroom to do what you were instructed to do. Remember, you will not see me there in the bathroom and will leave the shower door open while you wash (this would make it easier for me to film his every move in there). Start counting now.”

As Kieran counted himself aloud out of hypnosis, I grabbed my video camera, encased it in a waterproof unit and walked towards my bedroom bathroom…

* * *

“Excuse me, is that you, Jared?” I heard a tentative voice behind me as I was running on the treadmill working up a sweat.

I switched off the machine and hopped off it in order to face Kieran whom I was expecting to see.

“Oh hi there, what a surprise to see you here! Are you a member of this gym too?” I asked, feigning surprise.

“I am new here, in fact, I joined somewhat on impulse over the weekend. I just thought, well, why not?” he said with an adorable shrug. “Erm, if you don’t mind, Jared, I actually feel a little overwhelmed in here. Everyone seems to know what they are doing and I haven’t a single clue! Do you think you can help me a little to get started?” he asked ever so politely.

“Why, it’ll be my absolute pleasure, Kieran. I am no expert but I have been in this gym for several years now and I can show you a thing or two,” I said happily.

“You certainly look the part, Jared…” his cast his eyes on my gym-toned body before he realised what he had just done and started to blush. “Sorry, Mr Pine, I don’t mean to stare…”

I let out a hearty laugh and assured Kieran I did not mind. In fact, I told him if he put his mind and heart, he could look just like me one day. He visibly relaxed and I signalled him to walk away from the treadmill to a quieter corner of the gym.

I threw furtive glances around to make sure no one was paying any attention to us before I spoke to Kieran, “The first thing when you enter the gym is to relax and sleep!” in a low but commanding voice I lifted my right palm and quickly flag it downwards and his eyes responded automatically. Immediately I said to him, “Kieran, when I count to three, I want you to open your eyes and remain in hypnosis. You will appear and function as if you are awake, but your mind is completely focused on me and my voice. You trust me and will feel safe and secure. Whenever you carry out successfully my instructions I give you in this gym you will feel really happy that you are able to fulfil them so well. No amount of distraction around you will knock you out of hypnosis. If other gym members approach and speak to you, you will answer them politely and succinctly, and will return to focusing on me and my voice when the conversation is over. Nod if you understand what you just heard,” I instructed Kieran through his right ear in a hushed monotone.

When he affirmed with a nod, I counted him out and he opened his eyes. As expected, Kieran now looked like any other person in the gym except he’s also deeply hypnotised. He had a subdued and slightly ‘in the zone’ look about him.

I went on to show him how to operate the treadmill. We ran beside each other for about fifteen minutes before I asked him to stop. Then I showed him the exercise machine for the upper body work out. I would be showing him the lower body work out the following evening (and we would be concentrating on mid-section and core muscle exercises on Wednesday and back to upper body regimes on Thursday and so forth).

All in all, the training session was a success. Kieran absorbed all the instructions I gave him like a sponge, and with the help of hypnosis, he was able to sustain the weights I gave him without much incident.

When the training session was over we went to the locker room to take a shower. I was tempted to make him jerk off for the third time that day but there were quite a few other gym members in there. Besides, there were no doors in the shower cubicles so regrettably I could not carry out my cheeky plan. However, when I commanded him to close his eyes I told him in the locker room that he enjoyed his training session with me greatly and would look forward to meeting me again at the gym on subsequent evenings.

I knew that his first training session would render his upper body muscles sore and he would most likely find that rather uncomfortable when he continued his work in my house the following day. So I devised another cunning plan.

“Still remaining deep in hypnosis, Kieran,” I spoke calmly, “You live with your brother right now, yes?” I inquired.

“Yes,” he answered passively.

“Did you ever stay out and not return to your flat, and must you inform your brother Kevin if you are going spend a night at someone else’s home?”

“Yes, occasionally I stayed out with my mates and I normally informed Kevin with a text message,” he replied.

“Very well, Kieran. When I count to three, you will wake up fully from hypnosis. We will take a quick, refreshing shower. When you towel yourself dry, you will become aware that your upper body muscles are slightly sore. I will suggest we go out for a meal together and you will think it’s a very good idea. During the meal, the awareness of your aching muscles will become more and more apparent to you as the time passes. When I suggest to you I could ease those aching muscles at the comfort of my home with a soothing full-body massage, you will jump at the opportunity. I will then suggest that you spend a night at my place because you are working there the following day anyway and you will think it is a brilliant idea. You will text your brother Kevin and inform him you are spending a night at your mate’s house as you have a little too much to drink and prefer not to drive. Nod if you understand what you just heard.”

When he nodded moments later, I counted him out of his hypnosis and without a moment’s delay suggested grabbing a bite together. As predicted, Kieran liked the idea. After we washed, changed and left the gym, we both hopped behind our own wheels (mine’s a hybrid car while his drove his van to the gym) and headed to the nearby pub for grub. I knew it would be a fun night helping to ease Kieran’s sore muscles after our supper. But this would be more than just a massage. I aimed to eventually induce in him through hypnosis his third and final orgasm of the day, with a happy ending he would never, ever dream possible…