The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

THE LOCAL CHIPPY

Chapter 6

A popular (closeted) gay Youtube Hypnotist met his handyman-decorator for the first time and decided to hypnotise him…

For visual inspirations, Jared Pine, Kieran & Kevin, Lukaz and Matt.

I was re-watching some of the footages I shot of Kieran and Kevin on my laptop and it struck me that I had known them for nearly a year now. Watching these clips brought back fond (and oftentimes extremely erotic) memories. They were two of the handsomest men I had ever had the privilege to know.

Kieran’s building business went from strength to strength. ‘The Local Handy Man’ moniker, though somewhat a misnomer in describing his immense talents and skills as a builder, looked set to remain unchanged as it’s slowly but surely becoming an established brand name.

A couple of weeks ago he successfully recruited two mates to work for him in order to cope with the ever increasing workload. He ‘headhunted’ the two potential candidates for interviews from the Institute of Apprenticeship Facebook page. I was roped in to help Kieran with interviewing the candidates because he absolutely insisted that I was a far better judge of character than him. Both the candidates, Lukaz and Matt, were interviewed separately on two different weeknights in my home office. Though Kieran was present in these two interviews as the observer (his idea), he probably couldn’t remember much of what actually transpired in those occasions because I put him under a waking trance except a vague notion that both interviews went ‘really well’. I applied the same induction technique to the two candidates by extending my hand to them. Without fail, both of them took the bait, and the rest, cliché as it were, was history.

Lukaz, 19, was originally from Poland. He was honest and a hard-grafter. He lacked confidence socially partly because English wasn’t his native tongue, but in actual fact he was quite proficient in his adopted language. He was home sick (understandably so), but equally he was determined to succeed in order to support his family back home. Matt, also 19, was an Irish charmer. He was talented with his hands and a quick learner. He appeared a little cocky on first acquaintance but under hypnosis I discovered he was actually a really sweet guy with a heart of gold. I concluded that his affected cockiness was just a front, his way of ‘coping’ with the big, bad world he’s faced with as a young lad. That said, it didn’t take me much effort under hypnosis to ‘modulate’ his psyche in order to release his inner, much more positive and likable core personality. Both of them were still single, straight and had no undesirable vices such as smoking, drug, alcohol or gambling. Both had average-sized cocks when fully aroused (six inches, or thereabouts), and both released generous amounts of cum when told to jerk off under hypnosis. Lukaz was blond and had that sexy Bei Ami Eastern European twunkish (a hybrid of a twin and a hunk) vibe about him when naked. He had a decent sized chest, almost hairless, and two (yes two!) pairs of cute dimples – one on his face and the other on his butt cheeks. Matt had jet-black hair, a winsome smile and a pair of sparkling eyes. He was a dictionary example of an ‘otter’ as he was beautifully hairy. His nipples were very sensitive and he moaned a lot when he was sexually stimulated. It would require me several more private ‘sessions’ with them to ensure they were totally compliant with and defer to Kieran as their authority, but the said boss need not know that I would be monitoring and moulding them as such behind the scenes, so to speak. Boy, was I going to have some fun with both of them in the weeks to come!

Kevin had a promotion and was now the senior designer in his firm. Though he came out to Kieran he never actually revealed his sexual orientation to any one else, which recently presented him with a slight problem. Simply put, a newly employed junior designer whom he was charged to mentor took a shine on him, and she’s a woman (!). Thankfully Amy (who was an attractive looking girl from the Facebook profile Kevin showed me) appeared rather sensible and thus far their interactions were confined within their professional sphere.

Ironically, not unlike his own protégé, Kevin’s slow-burning infatuation towards me meant that he was still quietly trying to ascertain if I was inclined ‘that way’. I wasn’t unwilling to reveal my sexuality to him (or to anyone for that matter), but I thought it was rather fun to let things stew for a bit longer to accumulate ever more intrigue and sexual tension between us.

Since Kieran and Kevin were overwhelmingly popular on my Youtube channel, I encouraged them to set up their own channel. They were hesitant at first, but their misgivings were quite easily allayed after a couple of sneaky hypnosis sessions. Unbeknownst to them, I had them believe that it was entirely their idea to create contents surrounding three main themes (which I knew they would do really well): Health & Fitness (gym sessions, outdoor activities, nutrition and cookery), Style & Grooming (Kevin’s speciality) and DIY tips & tricks (Kieran’s speciality). Their initial subscribers were essentially the established fans migrated from my hypnosis channel, close to 8000 in number. But in merely three months since the “Kie+Kev” channel was launch, their subscription shot up and now just hit the 100,000 mark. I strongly believed their ‘overnight’ success was down to the irresistible and potent combination of top-notched, beautifully filmed and edited contents, quirky presenting style (‘adorkable’, as summed up by their hard-core fans) plus their drop-dead gorgeous physiques and looks…

Kieran and Kevin filmed most of their gym and cooking videos in my house on Saturdays, where they would typically spend the night editing the footages before posting to Youtube by Sunday noon-time. This weekend’s filming session was conducted in the spare bedroom. They were preparing to film their first fans-requested Q&A with me as their first ‘collab’ guest. The atmosphere was light and personable, and with the help of some covert hypnosis prior to the recording session (in fact, before EVERY filming sessions they did in my house previously), I took especial care to relax and help them project their now established and well-received on-screen Youtube ‘personas’. Kieran was the more outspoken one, so with him it was always easier to flash out his charming core personality in the videos. Kevin was the more reserved and introverted of the two, but I knew once he let his guard down he was just as friendly and chatty as Kieran. All these talk about lowering their inhibitions was indeed ironic, considering I had well over one hundred hours raw footages of them stark naked, having no-holds barred sexual intercourse with each other (and sometimes with me), all captured in pristine 4K glory, safely stored and password protected in my 6TB external harddisk…

“Question number one,” I read from the iPad aloud after their familiar one-minute Youtube intro sequence, “Who’s older?”

Kevin pointed to himself, paused, before declaring with a mocked frown, “I’m younger by a minute… BUT!” followed by a beaming smile, “I’m certainly wiser.” Kieran responded Kevin’s banter with an equally adorable grin, while I rolled my eyes at Kevin in mock indignation.

“Who’s better at the bench press?”

Both Kevin and Kieran looked at each other and was a little lost for words. To be fair, they were always under hypnosis while in the gym with me. They had absolutely no clue just how well they were doing during their intense training, so I volunteered the answer, “I know this one, since I am their self-appointed personal trainer. Kieran can sustain more weight unaided while Kevin has better technique. They both do the same number of reps though.”

“Alright, next question: Who’s the better cook?”

Without hesitation, both of them pointed at each other. “Kevi bakes a mean pizza from scratch,” Kieran affirmed and I nodded approvingly. “Kie’s mushroom ravioli are to die for,” countered Kevin and I concurred wholeheartedly with two thumbs up.

“It’s a draw, then!” I declared.

After ten minutes more of questions the twins selected from their fans and their corresponding cheeky replies, we came to the last one:

“Finally, who’s your life’s inspiration, dead of alive?”

Both Kieran and Kevin gave each other a quick knowing glance, pointed their fingers squarely in my direction and declared in unison, “Jared!”

I was thrown completely off guard by their response and immediately felt my face flushing red. “Jared’s the best trainer in the world and a cracking life-coach,” Kieran announced proudly, while Kevin added, “… he’s like our brother and we both love him to bits.” And without any warning, they both gave me a side hug from each side (I was seated sandwiched between them).

“And before we end our very first fans Q&A, we want you to share with us your thoughts in the comments section below. If you like this video please give it a thumbs-up and if we receive more than 5000 likes in the first week after the launch of this video, we’ll make more fans Q&As in the near future. For the newbies, a very warm welcome to our channel (waves)! Click the subscribe button below if you want our new videos delivered to you automatically every week. And if the newbies want to see us buck like a chicken or bark like a dog, go visit Jared’s hypnosis channel. You’ll see a series of educational and funny hypnosis sessions Jared did with us by clicking his face right now or the links below this video,” Kieran instructed while Kevin framed an ‘air-box’ with his hands at the top of my head and just below my chin.

Kieran continued, “Last but not least, to all our Special Double K fans out there, it is now official! We have over 100,000 subscribers in just three short months since we launched this channel. And we really want to thank all of you for your support. Big thank-you to our bro Jared for luring us to the whacky world of Youtube as unwitting victims, erm, sorry, (air-quotes) VOLUNTEERS in his hypnosis channel. He was the one who encouraged us to create our very own contents, and we want to properly thank him for believing in us from the start… And so, to celebrate the channel’s ‘100,000 subscribers’ milestone and one OTHER special occasion…”

He then mimicked the air-drumming motion with his two fingers and rattled off the ‘drrrrrrrr’ sound effect. Before I figured out why he was doing the drum-roll, a beautiful and large hand-made chocolate cupcake with a lit candle on it loomed before me.

My eyes widened in disbelief.

“Happy 30th Birthday, Jared!”, they hollered.

But of course, I had forgotten all about it! I stopped celebrating my birthday since the passing of both my parents from a freak holiday accident a few years ago. My pathetic attempt at holding back the tears failed miserably…

“Make a wish, bro,” Kieran suggested while gesturing me to close my eyes, while Kevin gave me another side hug and mussed my hair playfully and affectionately.

With tears still running down my cheeks, I prayed to God for the first time since the death of my parents. I thanked Him for bestowing me His two life-affirming Botticelli Angels before I opened my eyes again and blew the candle with a puff.

And with that, they both chanted their well-rehearsed outtro: “That’s all for now, see you all next week and gooooooodBYE!”…

* * *

“Jared…” Kieran broke the silence at the dinner table with a voice thick with concern, “… Did we upset you or something?”

“Upset? No, no, of course not,” I clarified quickly as I cleared my throat. “I… I wasn’t expecting the birthday surprise, that’s all. Thanks bros, for making that delicious chocolate cupcake. Thing is, I stopped celebrating my birthday since my parents died four years ago. It was my way of mourning their untimely passing…”

“Yes, we figured, J. But mourn no more! We are your family now, aren’t we, Kie?... Erm… that is… if you want us to be your family…” Kevin comforted me decidedly, before realising he might be a little too presumptuous about the ‘family’ thing so quickly became a little unsure of his well-intentioned declaration.

“Are you kidding guys? You are both so MUCH more than my brothers, I’m the lukiest bugger in the world to have known you!” I enthused. Those words were not mere throw-away hyperbole as you well know, dear readers. However, I wasn’t quite ready (if I ever was) to tell them they were also my perfect full-time-boy-candies-cum-occasional-fuck-buddies. My assurance made them sigh in relief, and the thick, somewhat intense atmosphere I unwittingly created earlier at the dinner table due to my brooding silence suddenly disappeared in the kitchen like a puff of smoke.

“Would you believe it Kie, that we’ve known each other for almost a year now?”

“Tell me about it! It felt like we only just met last week, yet I feel at the same time I’ve known you all my life…” Kieran confessed wistfully. I raised my wine glass and smiled at him in agreement. He responded by raising his and we clinked to make a toast.

From the corner of my eye, I could sense Kevin was getting a little fidgety. He was making noises with his cutlery on the plate, ‘cutting’ some leftover food scraps he had no intention of ingesting. He was obviously feeling excluded from the conversation. So endearingly transparent was my Kevin.

So I turned my attention to him while still speaking to Kieran, “And I am glad, Kie, that you’ve introduced me to your gorgeous brother.” I waited for Kevin to raise his gaze to meet mine before giving him a quick wink with the eye that was facing away from Kieran, undetected from his field of view. Kevin caught the little flirty wink but he wasn’t quite sure what to make of it. So I deepened the intrigue by locking my gaze on him a tad longer and flashed an enigmatic half-grin. Kevin caught my cryptic message this time. He gulped unconsciously and squirmed a little in his chair. Perhaps he was slightly turned on by the covert signals? Well, that WAS my aim after all…

Still adorably and blissfully unaware of what just transpired between Kevin and me, Kieran replied absently, “I take that as a compliment J, because if Kevi is gorgeous then I am gorgeous too, am I right or am I right? By the way, Kevi finds you so much MORE than just gorgeous…” before a swift under-table kick from the other side stopped him in his track. “(Ahem)… in a brotherly sort of way, of course… (aw)…” Gingerly, Kieran lowered his left hand to nurse his newly bruised shin and gulped down the rest of the wine sheepishly, paying an inordinate amount of interest at the remnant broccoli floret left on his plate with his fork.

Pretending not to notice what just happened, I stood up and declared decidedly, “Anyway! I’m sure you both agree that dinner’s well and truly over. I’ll do the dishes. Oh, and Kie…”

I snapped my fingers twice at Kieran by means of inducing in him a waking conversational hypnosis and instructed gently but firmly, “You will get progressively tired soon, so you will waste no time and go edit the video we’ve shot earlier right now and post it on Youtube before you have a nice warm shower. And while you are in the shower, you will savour a relaxing and wonderful jerk-off till you reach an explosive and satisfying climax. After the shower, make sure you towel yourself properly and blow-dry your hair. By then you’ll become extremely sleepy and will immediately fall into a deep and restful sleep the moment your exhausted body hit the mattress in the spare bedroom. Make it so, starting now…”

“And Kevin,” I turned to him and snapped my fingers twice, “you’ll immediately disregard what I’ve just told Kieran.”

Kevin blinked a couple of times while Kieran stood up from the kitchen table wordlessly in order to carry out my instructions. I lingered at his naked and now very pert bubble butt as he shuffled out of the kitchen dreamily. I forgot to mention, dear readers, that with the exception of ensuring that they were appropriately attired during their video-recording sessions, both Kieran and Kevin were well conditioned to remain totally nude every time they were alone with me in the house, as you well know.

“Kevi, please stay, I need to talk with you,” I further instructed. This time I did not snap my fingers at him for I did not want him to be in a trance. As I cleared the dinner table, he opened the dishwasher door and started loading the machine alongside me.

When the dishwasher door was shut and the machine began its ‘wash’ mode, I finally broke the silence, “Kevi, I am going to share with you something very private. I have not revealed this to anyone except to my late parents. I decide to reveal this to you because, as you rightly said earlier we are family now. You are very, very special to me…”

Kevin gulped unconsciously again, I could sense his mind racing, trying to fathom what he just heard. I also noticed that his cock began to stir.

“Now I may be wrong (though I knew I was not), but I caught you checking me out on many occasions in the past. Do you fancy me?”

Kevin was beet red from his forehead down to the bottom of his neck, he was tongue-tied and froze in position at my query, not daring to make eye contact as if he had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

“Don’t worry, my dear Kevi. I just want you to know for certain that I fancy you very much. In fact, you have stolen my wretched, wretched heart since that fateful day Kieran brought you into my life.”

Kevin gasped at this declaration and immediately locked his gaze on me. His breathing began to quicken and his cock grew rapidly and was now semi-hard.

“I know Kieran is straight. I am gay, and I am quite sure you are gay too,” I said emphatically. The blushing now travelled down to his beautiful chest, which was expanding and contracting rapidly. Beads was beginning to form on his forehead. I could almost hear his heart pounding away mercilessly.

I tenderly turned Kevin’s body so that it’s facing directly in my direction and bore straight into his eyes while resting my palms on his shoulders to steady him (as he was now shaking like a leaf). The space between us narrowed until I could feel his fully erected and pulsating cock against my tingling groin. Then I draped my arms behind his shoulders and moved my face towards him till the tips of our noses touched, teasing him with my slow but steady breath. The closeness seemed to have assuaged his trembling a tad. I continued to breathe onto his skin delicately and deliberately as my nose travelled down to the unique spot where his jawline and his left ear met. I knew breathing on that spot would transport him straight to heaven. He let out a deep blissful sigh and his entire body melted into my firm embrace. When I nibbled gently on his ear lobe he implored longingly, “Please… kiss me…”

To Kevin, this was effectively his very first moment of intimacy with another man (besides the mutual masturbation he had with Kieran when they were sixteen). Even though we snogged so many times before and had filthy, animal sex regularly under hypnosis, to him those moments were nothing more than some wild sex dreams and erotic fantasies. I wanted to make his ‘first time’ truly magical, so I was especially gentle and nurturing as I nursed his beautiful lips purposefully. Later in the evening my Kevin would discover – as if for the first time – the multifarious, incandescent and euphoric joys of man-on-man love-making, where every single inch of his body would be explored and adored. This time, however, I would ensure he savour and remember every second of it, because there will be NO hypnosis involved…