The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lojacked

By jacketrat

Garret dashed forward, catching the elevator door just before it closed. The doors opened and he stepped inside before they closed again. Inside, there were five men that stood silently and stared at him with intensity. All five of them were dressed in business suits. Four of the men were extremely muscular, while the fifth man seemed fairly average. It was then that one of the four musclemen reached forward and pressed the button. But more than that, the man keyed in a long sequence into the numerical keypad. Garret looked up at the display and saw that they were going to “SL-04”. The elevator began to descend.

But he didn’t care where they were going. Garret’s interest did lay with the muscular men, but he addressed the smaller man instead.

“I was told to …” as he began talking, the smaller man eyes became fixated on him and Garret stumbled in his words. It baffled him because this never seemed to happen before. He easily outweighed the guy by a hundred pounds. If the dude’s bodyguards weren’t here, he could’ve easily beaten the shit out of him. And yet, the man’s gaze seemed cold and unemotional. Something about it unnerved the bodybuilder, and he felt …. Intimidated. And that was a strange realization when considering that it came from a man so much smaller than him.

He began again: “I was told that you might have a position open. That I should talk to you.”

The smaller man slowly looked Garret up and down. And the bodybuilder was fully aware that he was being weighed and measured for the position. He had been told that this man belonged to some kind of company. And that several key clients were going to need security. And that meant bodyguards.

Garret looked at the four bodyguards that protected their boss. As big as Garret was, he felt like a dwarf next to them. For years, Garret had honed and perfected his body. But somehow, these four had taken themselves to the next level. When Garret had first spied them weeks ago at the gym, he was sure that they were on some kind of steroids. He watched them and studied their routines. And he soon became impressed with everything about them. But most of all, it was their silent coordinated workout routines. The four of them worked flawlessly. Every movement and motion seemed (there was no other word for it): perfect.

After gazing at him intently, the smaller man spoke. His voice was flat and completely emotionless: “You lack the physicality required for the job.”

Those words were like a slap in the face. Garret’s face suddenly burned with shame. For a split second, he wanted to launch himself at this man. Who the fuck was he to judge his body? Especially when he was so fucking ordinary. When he was so goddamn weak. He would’ve done it. Picked this little fucker up and pummeled him. But the asshole had his four protectors. And Garret looked at them …

And that’s when it hit him: the man was completely right. Garret was the weak one. Garret was lacking. And he suddenly felt small and imperfect. The shame burned through him again. He hung his head and spoke calmly: “I know, Sir. I have given my best. Dedicated myself to …” Garret gestured to his body. “But I was hoping that if I was given the job, that maybe I could learn the routine that these men have. That they may show me how they do it.”

It was strange. Garret had expected that the four guards would’ve reacted in some way when he mentioned them. That they would look at him. Perhaps even shuffle their feet. Something. But they stood completely motionless. Almost as if they were statues. And that’s when Garret realized something. In all this time, the four guards hadn’t even blinked their eyelids. Like the pain of not being able to blink bothered them. And that wasn’t normal.

Before Garret could continue with this thought, the smaller man spoke: “That would be possible. But for you to accept the position, I would require you to undergo an evaluation. To assure myself that you are capable for the job.”

A sudden ray of hope flowed into Garret. The feeling was amazing. And he seized the opportunity. “Of course! I would do anything that you … that you need … or require …”

As Garret said those words, the bodyguard reached forward and keyed in another sequence to the elevator’s keypad. The doors slid open. It was then that Garret realized that he had forgotten that they had even been on an elevator. And that they had obviously arrived at their destination. Because he had been facing inward into the elevator, Garret had to step backwards out of it. He looked around at the floor they had arrived on. It was a non-descript corridor that he had never seen. A placard hung near the elevator doors that said: Sub-Level 04.

The rest of the men stepped out of the elevator. Garret was just to ask where they were when the boss interrupted him: “If you want to be evaluated for the job, you need to follow my guards and their instructions. Just so you understand, this position will alter you in ways don’t understand. The job requires your complete loyalty and dedication. And it demands both mental and physical perfection. And you will be trained in that capacity.” As the man said this, Garret looked at one of the bodyguards. It was as if he could see both the physical and mental perfection that this man exuded.

The man continued: “If you reject this invitation, please board the elevator. It will take you back up, and you will never have this opportunity again.” The man gestured him to get back into the elevator. But instead, Garret took a step away from door. And the man knew Garret had answered. He let the elevator door close and seal itself.

“My men will evaluate you. Follow them and they will demonstrate their exercises and routines.” The smaller man walked away. As he broke away from their group and walked down the corridor, a door opened up and four new bodyguards emerged and surrounded him. The whole exchange was perfect. Without saying a single word, it was as if the four original guards had been passed onto Garret, and four new guards had joined the boss.

“You will follow us,” came a voice. The sound was extremely deep and masculine. Garret turned and saw that the guard directly on his right had spoken. He nodded. And the five of them moved in the opposite direction in which their boss had gone. After several twists and turns, their group entered a spacious gym. One entire wall was an enormous mirror, while the other wall had a long row of lockers. All throughout the room, various exercise equipment lay. It was all standard; everything that Garret had used before.

The four men moved to a set of lockers. They immediately began to undress. Garret followed them. It made sense that they would need to switch into more appropriate clothes. They obviously couldn’t work out in the business suits that they wore. But he was still surprised. Because every article of clothing they took off, they stashed inside a locker. But the muscular men never put on some new clothing … no new exercise shirt or compression shorts. After a short moment, all four men stood completely naked.

“You have not removed your clothing. Do you wish to terminate your evaluation?” The man said this with a completely detached delivery. And yet the question seemed like a punch to Garret’s gut and ego. He began to quickly undress. He put his clothes into the nearest locker. And yet, he was somehow away that he hadn’t folded his clothes with the perfect exactitude as the four men had done.

When Garret was completely naked and ready, he saw that the four of them had positioned themselves on the rubberized floor directly before an enormous mirrored wall. The four of them were in a perfect line, positioned forward to look at the mirror. Garret ran over and lined himself up on the end. When he got into position, he had the briefest moment to see all five of their bodies in the mirror. And almost immediately, he knew that four of these bodies were perfect … and one was not.

Just weeks ago, he would’ve thought he was perfect. But somehow, these four had taken it to the next level. Somehow, their muscles stood out just a little more. Their postures was synchronous to the others standing next to them. And looking at them made Garret aware of his inferiority. And that’s why he was here.

Without indication or word, the four men began to stretch. They were perfect sync. It was like yoga. But more than that. Garret tried to copy their movements. He understood that he wouldn’t be able to. He had obviously never done their routine before. So he didn’t really expect that he could match them perfectly. So he just tried to do the best he could. But even though knew he wasn’t going to match them, he was somehow aware that he was falling far below expectations.

After five minutes of stretching, the four men moved to a row rubber tracks along the floor. It was then that Garret realized these were treadmills. There was no control panel. There was just the rubberized running surface that lay completely level with the room’s floor. The treadmill itself was the standard length. But it was still cool to see how it appeared merged with the room’s floor.

When the five of them stood in position, Garret felt the rubber track begin to move underneath his feet. Within seconds, he was running. Without being able to have any control, the room was setting a good pace for their run.

It was awkward. He had never run barefoot. And there was also the fact that he was naked. He felt his cock bouncing, and it was a little distracting. He turned his head to see the four musclemen running beside him. They were completely silent; the only sounds they made were the steady sounds of breathing. Garret pushed aside the awkwardness of running both barefoot and nude. After several minutes, he felt the floor underneath him begin to tilt. The room was now simulating an incline.

The run lasted sixty minutes. During that time, Garret had to step off the treadmill several times. He simply couldn’t keep pace. With no control panel, he wasn’t able to control his speed or incline. But as soon as he stepped off, the room (itself) sounded an alarm.

PROSPECTIVE DRONE HAS DISENGAGED FROM ROUTINE. YOU HAVE 60 SECONDS TO RE-ENGAGE. FAILURE WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF THIS EVALUATION.

The only thing Garret heard was he was about to fail his evaluation. He had tried desperately to catch his breath. He had let himself relax for twenty-one seconds before he got back onto the treadmill. But it seemed that five minutes later, he was failing again and he was forced to step off. When he stepped off, he had expected the same warning. But this time, it had ended with:

YOU HAVE 39 SECONDS TO RE-ENGAGE. FAILURE WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION OF THIS EVALUATION.

Garret was shocked. The counter hadn’t reset. During their entire run, he was only going to be given sixty seconds. For ten seconds, he stared in disbelief at the four men. They were still running in perfect harmony. Their bodies were layered in sweat. They ran in silence and ease. Garret barely made it. By the end of the sixty minute run, he had only three seconds remaining for penalties.

When the treadmill finally slowed and stopped, the four men were breathing hard. Their naked bodies were wet. But as they were breathing hard and deep, Garret was gasping and breathing irregularly. He felt shame because he had no control of his body. And he could clearly see that the other four had some strange mastery over their own bodies. This only cement, within Garret, the need to know their secrets. He had to know how they do it.

He watched as the four men moved towards the weights. The whole routine seemed like a cruel repeat of the treadmill incident. It was another sixty minutes of the four men brutally outclassing Garret’s skill. No matter how much weight he lifted, pressed, pushed, or pulled … all four of them easily bested him. They usually had an extra hundred pounds in weight, and pushed harder in both sets and reps. Again, sixty minutes had gone by. And by the end, the four men looked like they had been pushed. But Garret appeared to have been destroyed. His body felt limp. His muscles were beyond fatigued. In just two hours, they had proven that he was not close to their level.

In some small way, Garret hoped that maybe he had still proven himself. He had pushed himself through an aerobic and anaerobic routine. So just maybe, he had passed the evaluation.

So it felt like a kick in the balls when the four men walked and positioned themselves back at the mirror. Garret didn’t immediately join them. He stood off to the side in disbelief. After a moment, one of the musclemen turned in his direction: “We are required to do two more full sets of our routine.”

Garret’s mouth practically hit the floor. He had just pushed himself for two hours. He had no control over his speed, or the amount of weights he had been required to lift. He had surprised himself that he had kept up. But now … they were demanding another four hours!

Tears began to spill. And the despair of failure fell onto him. The feeling crushed him. It was more than he could bear. “I …. I … can’t … I …” He stumbled backwards. Tried to turn and move toward the locker. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder. The grip was strong. And Garret felt so weak that he was forced to turn around and look. Standing naked before him, one of the muscle men stared hard into Garret’s eyes.

“We could assist you. Your body is capable of our routine. However, your mind is not. You have to release your thoughts and relax your mind.”

Garret didn’t understand. It was too much. He tried to push away but the man held onto him. The man then held up a small device. It was small, about the size of a quarter. “I will attach this to your central nervous system. Our system will override your identity matrix. It will allow you to complete this evaluation.”

Again, Garret tried to push away. Something about this all seemed wrong. But his arms felt like lead weights. And he discovered that he wasn’t moving. One of the muscle men had their massive arms around his neck. The other two pinned him still. It felt like several massive pythons had wrapped themselves around his body. He wasn’t going anywhere.

And then there was this massive, excruciating pain. Directly on the back of neck, at the exact place where his skull met his neck. The pain burned cold. And it felt like his head would explode. But as he screamed, he felt himself getting smaller and smaller. The pain moving further and further away. His own voice trailed off until he finally stood silent.

Garret stood up. He was completely aware of everything. Standing on all sides of him, four naked men held onto him. He felt absolutely no emotion toward them. He had no aversion to their naked bodies touching his own. The only thing he felt was an overwhelming need to stand in front of the mirror. There was some kind of order telling him to move toward that mirror. It was pulling at him like gravity. That was when all five men pivoted on the spot, moved and positioned themselves. But something new happened. All five up them approached the mirror and got into position. Then without having to be told, Garret spun a perfect 180 degrees so he was facing in the opposite direction of the mirror. And without having to look, he knew that the other four men had done the same thing, at the same time.

The routine began again. But this time, Garret was in perfect harmony with the other four men. He couldn’t explain it. And he didn’t understand because there was no mirror to look at and check to see if they were in sync. But somehow, he knew they were. And as he allowed his body to be moved, it felt like his mind was drifting further and further backwards. It was as if had been driving his body like a car. And now …. He was somehow riding in the backseat. And something else was driving.

He saw and experienced everything. But he just wasn’t in control. And like before, it hurt. But unlike the last time, Garret felt no thoughts to what he was doing. He was fully aware that he was being pushed. His mind had taken a back seat. And he had allowed something else … some kind of force or entity to steer his body. He watched passively as he ran on the treadmill and then proceeded into the free weight routine. And when the entire set had completed, he felt no aversion to repeating the process one more time.

Three sets. Six hours. Garret had pushed himself far beyond what he thought possible. He felt the pain his body was suffering. And yet, somehow that pain had been transformed into pleasure. The entity that was controlling him, forced him to enjoy the pain. To revel in what he had accomplished. The only emotion that came over him was ones of deep satisfaction and the joy fulfilling his function.

Garret was so engrossed in the mental pleasure of completing his set that he was completely unaware of what he physically doing. In the backseat of his mind, he turned his attention back to his body. He felt a little surprise at what he saw. Garret’s naked body lay on the bench press. On his back, with legs up in the air, he saw that his ass was exposed. One of the muscle men was fucking him. He felt the enormous cock slip in and out of his asshole. And the massive pleasure that came with it. The guard pounded his ass hard for several minutes. And then, one of the other muscle men tapped in. The man that had been fucking him pulled his cock out, as the other muscle man stepped towards Garret’s asshole.

In his backseat, Garret paid attention. Somehow, he hadn’t seen himself get fucked the first time. He wanted to see it happen this time. For some reason, his mind felt the need to enjoy this. That he had earned it. He lay calmly, and watched intently as the massive bodybuilder stepped between his legs, and slowly pushed that massive cock into him. He felt his asshole stretch open and receive. The cock filled him as the man pushed inward. Garret’s own cock throbbed. He watched as precum began to emerge. And he almost gasped in delight as a mouth came down on his cock and began to suck the precum away. The mouth belonged to the guard that had just fucked him moments ago.

Garret’s ass was pounded again. Every thrust was enjoyed. And moments later, the third muscleman tapped in, positioned himself and began to fuck. It was then that Garret realized that it was another routine to be fulfilled. That he, in some strange way, hadn’t completed his evaluation. By the time the fourth bodyguard tapped in, inserted his cock and began to fuck, Garret’s mind and body was in overload. Although emotionally numb, his mind was overloaded by all the sensation and stimulus he had just experienced. Because Garret was sitting backseat, he was able to both endure and enjoy everything.

EVALUATION COMPLETE. PROSPECTIVE DRONE HAS PASSED THE EVALUATION. PROSPECTIVE DRONE HAS BEEN ACCEPTED FOR PROCESSING.

Technically, the entity didn’t ask Garret for permission. But sitting in the backseat, Garret just assumed that he was being asked whether he wanted to be processed. From deep recesses of his mind, Garret consented.

Still laying on his back, the four drones heard the weak voice of Garret say: “Yes.” They paid absolutely no attention to what he said. Instead, they received their new orders. The fourth bodyguard pulled his cock out of Garret’s asshole. As he did so, the drone’s cock exploded with cum. Hot semen showered down onto Garret’s face and torso. His mouth opened and he tried to take in what cum rained into his mouth.

The four drones lifted Garret up off the bench. They carried over to the large mirror. For a fraction of a moment, Garret thought they were all going to begin another complete set. And riding backseat, he was willing to do that. But as they carried him, the large mirror split apart and revealed five alcoves. They looked like niches. Five stations, each with blinking lights and some kind of computer system. A white vaporous mist exploded out and he felt the temperature of the room drop.

In his mind, Garret somehow identified the room: COLD STORAGE. He didn’t know where that idea had come from. The only thing he knew was that it was true.

As Garret looked forward at the alcoves, information came to him. He knew what this was for. And to his confirmation, he watched as the four drones carried him to an empty alcove. They stood him up into his station. Sensing that the new drone was too weak to stand by himself, the station activated. A device clamped around Garret’s neck. Several other clamps restrained him by the wrists and ankles. Another clamp wrapped around his chest. As it did so, a device reached outward and detached the disc that had been inserted into his spine. Garret felt instant and unbearable pain.

But it was nothing compared to the pain of being torn from the System. Suddenly all the pain from the evaluation hit Garret like a wrecking ball. Almost seven hours of physical and mental exertion threatened to crush Garret. The station detected the new drone’s vital functions, and sensed that he was nearing cardiac arrest. Inside alcove, a hose emerged like a snake. Moving on its own, it curled upward and entered through Garret’s nostril. It penetrated deep into his brain. The computer activated several functions. Garret’s body spasmed, his vision blurred and his hearing warbled. After several failed attempts, the interface had to reposition itself several times until it connected correctly with Garret’s brain. Once the connection was established, it began to overwrite Garret’s personality with a new idenitity, purpose and fuction.

Garret’s body calmed and stilled. His mind had no choice but to receive the new information. As he stood passively, more tubes emerged from the alcove. A feeding tube entered the mouth and began to nourish the body. A tube penetrated his ass, cleaned him and stimulated him. And then another tube attached to his cock, pleasure him until it exploded with cum. Inside his ass, his prostate was assaulted until he achieved repeated ejaculations. The computer repeated the sexual assaults as it continued to overwrite his brain. The purpose was to distract the drone through pleasure as it was re-oriented and reprogrammed.

Garret wasn’t the only one. The four drones that had brought him had since stepped into their own respective stations. Each one of them stood passively as they were inserted. The nasal conduit attached. Their assholes were penetrated and their cocks sucked. Within seconds, the four had their minds wiped and were being made anew. New orders. New purposes. New drones.

Five naked men stood attached and connected with the System. Their bodies shook very slightly under the reprogramming and conditioning. Four of them were perfect, one of them would soon be so. As they stood, they had no idea their alcoves were sliding along a track. The wall opened up behind them, and they were placed in cold storage along with thousands of others. Garret’s mind was wiped clean, and he went into “dormant mode”.

Five empty alcoves slid into position. Just as the alcoves got ready, the mirrored wall slid shut. A second later, the door to the evaluation room opened. Four body builders entered as fifth, slightly smaller man followed behind. He was slightly nervous, and hoped that he was going to be able to keep up with these guys.