The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Long Road Goodbye

Part 2 of 3

I wasn’t an idiot, you know. Of course I was driving her at night, well after the majority of traffic was off the road. Sure, delivering her in the middle of the work day might’ve made for a better test, but it was also a sure way to get us pulled over and slapped with a public indecency charge. And I had every intention of staying off the cops’ radar.

(I’d only been pulled over once since I started the job. I’d been stupid and hadn’t been paying attention, and wound up going through a speed trap at twenty miles past the limit. I remember the cold sweat dripping down my neck, praying to God I could somehow keep the mortal terror off my face as the policeman got out of his car and trudged over to my window.

Fortunately, that’s when the busty little redhead I’d been driving that day took over. As I pulled down my window, she gave the officer a little wink and pulled down her tube top a little. Fifteen minutes later, she walked out from behind a crop of trees just off the shoulder, wiping her mouth, a smug little wiggle in her step. We got the fuck out of there before the cop could change his mind.

That redhead had shown me a pretty great time, too. Wish to hell I could remember her name.)

Still, Trixie didn’t have to know that. I decided to check in on her once we pulled onto the highway and out of the right-hand lane. “So you know everyone can see you now,” I said to her. “They can see what you’re doing.”

“Mmmmmmmh.” The chain of the handcuffs swung back and forth as she held the vibrator to her clit with both hands.

“They wanna take pictures, there’s nothing we can do to stop them.”

“Mmmmm-hmmmmmm.”

“How’s that make you feel?”

“It makes me wet, baby,” she said breathlessly. Her face under the blindfold looked a little red to me, but that might’ve just been the vibrator getting to her.

I glanced up ahead. We were about to pass one of those new automated trucks—the kind that drives themselves, no human necessary. Perfect. “We’re going by a truck now,” I said. “I’m slowing down. Driver’s gonna see you.”

She grinned. “Want me to press my tits against the window?”

“You do you, babe.”

We passed by the front of the truck. She got up on her knees and pushed her breasts up against the glass, wiggling her shoulders and making kissy faces at the windowless cab. I had a certain inkling that public exposure wasn’t going to be an issue for her.

As she sat back down, she let out a little moan. She’d kept holding the vibrator on her the whole time somehow. I could see a thin layer of sweat on her bare stomach. “I’m gonna cum, baby,” she said. “Please, sir, may I cum? Please?”

“You know what I’m gonna have to say to that, babe.”

“Mmph.” She made a face and reluctantly moved the vibrator away from her pussy.

“Atta girl.” So far, so good.

* * *

My first... deviation, I guess, from the instructions happened about five minutes later. I mean, they have to have known, right? They have to have realized I’d need it to happen. I’m only human here. And I could see her and hear her and smell her and—well. After that stunt with the truck, I was so hard that it hurt.

Still, I waited for about as long as I could bear before I finally gave in. “Hey, babe,” I said. “You ever give road head before?”

“Huh?” She’d switched over to fingering herself at that point. “Oh. No. Not yet.”

I unzipped my fly. “Think you’d mind learning?”

She shook her head. I put on cruise control and took my feet off the pedals. She casually sucked the juices off of her fingers, then crawled over the console. “Show me where it is,” she said.

I gently guided her face over to my cock. She found the tip of the shaft with her tongue and licked her lips. “I’m gonna need my hands to hold on, okay?” she said. “I won’t be able to play with myself until I’m done.”

“You all right with taking a break?”

“Yeah.”

“Then I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.”

She nodded and took me into her mouth. It took me everything I had not to explode the moment she went to work, her head flying up and down. Damned if she wasn’t some kind of cocksucking virtuoso—and, by then, I’d had plenty to compare her against. She really seemed to enjoy it, too. I rubbed her back with my hand and did my best to keep my eyes on the road as she continued her ministrations on me, her inked hips and back bobbing beneath the yellow streetlights.

* * *

The second deviation came about an hour into the trip. “Hey,” she said suddenly. She’d taken off her shoes and put her feet up on the dashboard, driving the dildo in and out of her pussy. She’d asked me permission to cum twice since I’d finished in her mouth. Though I felt guilty about it, I’d still had to say no. Orders were orders. “I’m gonna need to piss soon.”

I paused. That seemed reasonable. “How soon?”

“Ten minutes, I guess?”

Fortunately, I’d just seen a sign for a rest stop. “I’ll see what I can do.”

Eight minutes or so later, we pulled into the rest area. She must’ve felt us slow down, because she set aside the dildo and put her shoes back on. I glanced around the parking lot. It was completely deserted, which suited me fine. We got out of the car. I led her—butt-naked and shameless, not a stitch on her aside from the blindfold and the heels—over the sidewalk and into the travel center.

Once we got to the women’s room inside, I took off the cuffs and the blindfold. “Okay, make it quick,” I said. “Anyone else comes in, play like you’re drunk, all right? I’ll handle it from there.” She nodded and padded through the door.

I knew better than to trust the coffee in these places, so I settled for a candy bar. As I fed change into the machine, I tried to work on my cover story, just in case someone happened to walk in. So my girlfriend—no, my wife and I, we were at this party, I thought. This dumbass server dumped an entire tray of drinks on her. Completely ruined her dress and everything she was wearing, straight down to her panties. She was pretty wasted at that point, and it was late—we decided to chance it...

A sound at the edge of my hearing managed to get through my inner dialogue. It wasn’t much—just a sharp intake of breath. But something about it was familiar. It sounded like...

Dammit.

I burst into the women’s bathroom. “Hey!” she snapped indignantly. “I’m not done yet, jackass!” I could see her feet inside the stall closest to the door.

“You just came, didn’t you,” I accused her.

There was a long pause. “... yeah,” she admitted.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. “You know I could get fired if we don’t follow the instructions, right?”

“Sorry,” she muttered. At least she sounded somewhat apologetic, if not exactly contrite. I noticed that she only seemed to be wearing one shoe. She must’ve used the other’s heel to... anyway...

Obviously, I couldn’t let this go by unanswered. Time for a little more quality assurance, I thought.

* * *

When she came out of the bathroom, I put the blindfold on her without a word. This time, though, I cuffed her hands behind her instead of in front. She raised an eyebrow, but didn’t say anything.

We got back in the Malibu and I started the engine. Rather than heading back onto the highway, though, I drove up onto the curve and onto the grass. On this little hill overlooking the travel center, I could just make out what looked like a picnic area beneath this copse of trees. There weren’t any lights up there, and the trees blocked the view of the highway. Perfect. I pulled up the hill and parked in the shadows.

I got out and headed around to the other side of the car. I put my hand on the hood. It was warm, but not blistering. Good. One last thing: I pulled out my wallet and fished out a condom. One of the kinds with extra lube.

Showtime. I opened the passenger door and dragged Trixie out of the car by her elbow. She went along with it, a bemused look on her face beneath the blindfold. I pushed her down and bent her down over the hood. She let out a gasp as her tits pressed down against the warm metal.

“You hear that highway, slut?” I asked.

“Yeah?”

“We’re right next to the road now,” I lied. “Under a streetlight. Whole damn world’s about to see you take your punishment. How’s that make you feel?”

Her jaw dropped. “Oh, fuck. I love it.“

“Do you now?”

“Uh, yeah?” She snorted. “I told you, didn’t I? I fucking love getting people horny. Just imagining it, you know? All those hard cocks and wet pussies. Out there, aching for me...” She growled hungrily and licked her lips.

Once again, she’d passed the test with flying colors. I still wasn’t done, though. Quietly, I slipped off my belt and dropped my pants. “Guess you really are a slut through and through, huh?”

“Fuck yeah! You know it, dude.” She grinned. “Hey—you think the bosses might let me do porn?”

“You’re asking the wrong man, babe.” I carefully unwrapped the condom and slid it onto my cock.

“God, that would be amazing,” she gushed. “I mean—it’s like I’d get to be the whole world’s slut all at once, you know? And it’s not like they couldn’t sell my ass in between shoots. If anything, it’d be, like, advertising or something—“

Time to get back on track, I thought. I doubled up the leather section of the belt, then brought it down hard on Trixie’s ass.

The only reaction this elicited from her was an approving giggle. “Ooooh! One! Please, sir, may I have another!” She wiggled her ass invitingly. She was obviously familiar with this game.

Time to switch things up, then. I struck her a few more times with the belt—“Two! Thank you, sir, may I have another! Three! Thank you, sir, may I have another!”—just to establish a pattern, each blow raising a red welt on her cheeks. She didn’t seem to mind the pain any, judging from her tone of voice and the big smile on her face. I waited until after the sixth lash. She gleefully chanted, “Six! Thank you, sir, may I have an—”

I shoved my cock into her ass.

She shrieked, more out of surprise than anything else, and arched her back. I seized her cuffed wrists and used them as leverage to push deeper into her. We’d done anal before, but not like this. She’d never been this tight before. Still, the lube seemed to be working. As I started to thrust in and out, she let out a loud, shameless moan.

“Oh?” I slapped her ass just beneath the PROFESSIONAL FUCKTOY tattoo. “You like that, huh?”

Harder!” she shouted. She bucked her hips, raising her ass to meet me as I pushed into her. “Fuck me harder! Please, baby—fuck!—I want it. Oh god, I want it so much. Just like that. Oh fuck, just like that. Use me, babe! Use my fucktoy ass! Ruin me! Ruin my slutty asshole with your cock!“

I couldn’t exactly say no to that. I redoubled my efforts. I could feel her entire body tremble with every thrust. Sweat poured down her back and over her tattooed hips. Her cries and moans were loud enough to block out the highway noise.

“Pull my hair!” she begged, lifting her head off the hood. “Pull my fucking hair!”

I made a grab for her blonde locks and yanked a handful back. She thanked me with a guttural howl of pleasure. Her asshole tightened around me. With that, I felt myself explode inside of her, the climax so intense it pulled the breath from my lungs.

We were both pretty drained after that. She collapsed fully on top of the hood. I leaned, sweaty and exhausted, against the side of the car and waited for the world to stop spinning around me.

“Ha,” she said triumphantly, after a while. “I came again.”

I raised my eyebrows. “What—you serious? From taking it up the ass?”

“Mmmmm-hmmmmmm.” The dreamy smile on her face provided all the proof I needed.

I gave up. I couldn’t help but smile as I shook my head. “Damn, girl. There’s just no winning with you, is there?”

She held up two fingers on each hand where they lay cuffed behind her back. V for victory.