The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loose Lips

Disclaimer: No one and nothing in this story is real.

If you have any questions or like my story, tell me at , k?

Synopsis

A girl is betrayed by a friend she thought she could trust, so she gets her back.

Part 1

Jenny stormed into her room, slamming the door shut.

“Is everything alright?” Jenny’s mom called out concerned when she heard the door close.

“I’m fine mooom, sorry!” Jenny huffed and plopped on her bed, angry about today’s events. She turned on her laptop as she voiced her frustrations.

“That Veronica is such a bitch! I can’t believe I was her friend, gah!” Jenny had just confided a secret that she’d once given a guy head on the first date, and then Veronica turned around and told all their other friends. By the end of the week the whole school would know! It was so messed up, she thought, that was the only time she had given anyone head before and now everyone would think she’s some kind of super slut!

She went to Facebook and scrolled through updates, before coming across her worst fear. Veronica had written on her wall, ‘I may be the popular one, but I don’t give anything on the first date, k guys? @Jenny’. As if that wasn’t explicit enough, she commented on her own post, ‘Sorry, I mean give head*, lolz~’. Jenny saw the post had over 80 likes and she screamed into her pillow, “THAT BITCH!! How could she??” She sobbed into her pillow, resolving to get her back before their last year as high schoolers was over.

* * *

It was Saturday and Jenny stormed through the mall, still bitter about what Veronica did to her. She had even taken the extra bus ride to the mall further away from home so she wouldn’t accidentally run into anyone. Not particularly in the mood to shop, she just wanted to get out of the house. While she was looking around, she was thinking of how to get back at Veronica, but short of making up something, she was out of luck information-wise. She sure didn’t know many juicy secrets about Veronica, now that she thought about it. It was Veronica who was being told all the secrets, and in retrospect liked to leak those secrets out as often as she heard them. It boggled her mind that it hadn’t occurred to her before now, but Veronica was a master of leaking secrets, yet people kept telling them to her. It made her even more mad as she realized that, and was headed towards the escalator to get some food when she noticed jewelry sparkling from a cart nearby.

She thought that was strange, as she didn’t even remember this part of the mall having a little hallway. Then again, she didn’t come here that often. She found herself walking towards the hallway to explore the part she wasn’t familiar with, when the shopkeep of the trinket cart called out to her.

“Miss! Would you like some jewelry? I have some that would look lovely on you!” Jenny heard the man but walked past him. She didn’t get too far before realizing the hallway didn’t actually have any other shops, and as she turned around the man called out to her again.

“You look troubled miss. Is everything alright?” She looked up at the man and felt a strange sensation. She knew she was looking at a man, and she was aware he was talking to her, but if anyone were to ask what the man looked like she couldn’t say at all. Yet, it didn’t bother her in the least. Even stranger, she felt compelled to tell the man her problems.

“I guess. It’s this girl at school, Veronica, she’s been a total bitch to me!” Jenny whined to the vague man.

“Hm, I see, I see. Jewelry won’t help you, but maybe I can help out. What did she do to you?”

Jenny wanted to leave; she didn’t know why she was talking to this man about her personal life, but she found herself suddenly calm, “I-she, she spread rumors about me.”

“Rumors? About you?”

“Well, not rumors, secrets I told her. Secrets everyone tells her! She’s got loose lips! That bitch.” She huffed and folded her arms.

The man calmed her down and she told him about the one time she gave a blowjob, not really registering the man’s delight in hearing the story. Afterwards he thought for a moment, and scoured through a box of knick-knacks he kept hidden in the cart. Jenny watched blankly as he pulled out a small whistle.

“Whenever you catch your friend giving away a secret, you must blow this whistle. It will make everyone forget the secret she just told, including her, and will additionally teach her a lesson. Now, pay attention to this part,” Jenny snapped out of her daze, and for the first time in the conversation felt as if she had some control over herself, though before she could say anything she was interrupted, “if you use this whistle, it is not without consequences to yourself. Karma must be maintained, and it shall be on you. Knowing this, do you accept?”

Jenny wasn’t one to think things over very long. She knew this would allow her to get back at her former friend, and would also teach her a lesson. Sure she’d have to pay some price, but whatever, it won’t be worse than what happens to Veronica, and that’s all that mattered to her.

“I’ll take it!”

The man smiled, “How much do you have?”

The girl ended up handing $260 to the man, cleaning her wallet out of all but bus money. She had been saving up her allowance for an outfit, but the man had compelled her that this was the amount she needed to spend, and so she did. The shopkeeper didn’t feel bad in the least; he was still a business after all.

Jenny walked off with whistle in tow, keen to use it as soon as possible. Heading out of the mall, she turned around to remember where the shop was for later, but she only saw a blank wall where the hallway used to be. Memories of the shop fogged over in her mind, and she soon forgot she had visited it, only remembering she had the whistle.

* * *

Come Monday Jenny was itching to use her new toy. First things first, though. She knew that in order to use the whistle, she would have to lurk around Veronica in order to catch her in the act.

“Veronica! Hey, hold up a sec.” She approached her during break, finally having worked up the nerve. She knew it would be hard to suck up what Veronica said about her, well, sucking, but it was too important to be in the same circle as her for this to work.

Veronica gave her an amused look, “Hey Jenny, what’s up?”

“Um, look. I’m sorry I got mad about you telling everyone my secret. Okay? It’s not a big deal, I sucked a dick, big whoop. No one’s gonna care after a week. It’s important that we stay friends though, and I can’t let something small like this ruin our friendship. So can we still be friends?”

Veronica was sure Jenny was going to rail on her about the Facebook post, but had not in any way expected an apology. She was so surprised she couldn’t say a word during the whole thing, and afterwards all she could do was nod and mutter, “Sure. Let’s totally be friends? Uh, yeah.” She smiled awkwardly and walked off, Jenny trailing behind her.

Now all Jenny had to do was catch her in the act.

* * *

This proved to be much harder than she anticipated. Now that she was actually looking for it, she couldn’t actually catch her saying anything secret. It made things more complicated that they didn’t have the same classes either, so for all she knew Veronica was spilling all kinds of secrets and Jenny wasn’t around to hear it. By the end of the day she had become too frustrated, and quickly went home.

She didn’t remember how she got this whistle, but she sure as heck was having trouble actually using it. She was sour most of the evening, even when on her circle of friends’ nightly group phone chat. She wasn’t saying much, and was starting to zone out of the conversation when she it finally happened.

Veronica spoke through the phone, “Alright girls, I’ve got a good secret tonight. You all know Maisey, right? Well...” Jenny’s ears perked up when she heard the word secret, and as she heard Veronica tell it, she quickly fumbled around for the whistle. Pulling it out, she blew on it, perhaps a bit too excitedly, as everyone else on the phone yelled out in pain from the sound.

Jenny quickly apologized, “Sorry guys!”

Veronica responded first, “Jenny? For what?”

Jenny was confused, “The whistle?”

Their other friend Lara chimed in, “I didn’t hear anything...”

The rest of the girls agreed, and Jenny realized that they had indeed forgotten she blew the whistle. She decided to make sure it worked, “So Veronica, what was that you were just telling us?”

“Huh? Was I saying something?” Veronica sounded genuinely confused.

“Something about Maisey, you said you heard a rumor?” This was it, Jenny thought.

“Maisey? I didn’t hear anything about her. Did I say that?”

The other girls agreed that they didn’t hear anything about that, and they continued talking. Jenny, on the other hand, was sitting in silence, elated that the whistle worked. It took some effort, but she had caught Veronica, and given her justice. As she listened to the girls talk on, she wondered what the punishment was supposed to be. It’s no fun if she just forgets, she won’t learn her lesson that way and she’ll just keep doing it. Oh well, she figured, she’ll probably find out some time.

* * *

That night, a little while after the group phone call was over, Veronica started to feel a little horny. She got this way on occasion, and it really wasn’t a concern to her. What was a concern, however, was that her normal vibrator wasn’t getting her off. Rather, it was, but it could have been better, she felt. How that would happen though, she had no idea. She knew she had to fill herself more, though. Her little sharpie marker-sized vibrator wouldn’t do it, but maybe something else would.

Veronica went to her dresser and dug through, finding her hidden dildo. She never used it anymore, preferring the vibrator to the dildo, which was about twice the thickness and clear pink silicone. She inserted it into herself slowly, moaning as she met resistance. The fit was a little tight, as she hadn’t masturbated with anything larger than her vibrator for a while. After a couple of minutes, she was able to get most of the modest 6 inch length in her. It was an incredible feeling, she felt so tight, so full. She felt amazing, but at the same time, she knew this wasn’t what she would cum from. It was merely a stepping stone. She felt a tinge of discomfort as she realized she didn’t know what she was stepping towards, but the sheer comfort generated by feeling filled tight overrode her thoughts and she let the feeling go. At this point she decided she wasn’t even going to try to cum, instead she pulled her panties back up, over the dildo, and suppressing a moan from how sexy she felt doing what she was doing. She pulled the covers over her and decided to go to sleep with the dildo still inside her snatch.