The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loose Lips

Part 2

Jenny was excited. She licked her lips and put the lollipop back in her mouth as she prepared to test out a realization she had earlier in the morning.

“Veronica! Hey come here for a second.”

Jenny smiled to herself when she noticed Veronica walking a little funny. “Hey Jenny, what’s up honey?”

“I couldn’t wait any longer, I just had to tell someone. Michael totally asked me out! Can you believe it?”

Veronica almost couldn’t, “Wow, uh, really? That really is a surprise. I totally gotta tell—”

“Wait!” Jenny interrupted. “Don’t tell anyone yet! I want to see if we become a thing first. It would be so totally embarrassing if people knew we went on a date and then it didn’t work!”

Veronica hid a smile, “Oh right, of course. Your secret’s safe with me, alright?”

Jenny knew that definitely wasn’t true, especially with the last bit of bait she fed her. But that was the point.

“Thanks Veronica, I’m glad I can tell you about stuff again. We’re totally good friends.”

Veronica smiled as she walked off, “That’s right, see you later Jen!”

Jenny laughed as Veronica rounded the corner, thinking the whistle must have made her masturbate all night or something. Veronica let out a breath as she went out of view, thankful that the 6-inch dildo managed to stay inside her all day so far.

* * *

It didn’t take long before the results of Jenny’s experiment appeared. She had followed Veronica around for only an hour before Veronica ran into another friend of hers and immediately tried to spill the secret. Jenny quickly blew the whistle on her, and much to her happy surprise, it worked. Veronica had forgotten what Jenny told her, and it was as if it was never said. It was a surprise because the ‘secret’ was completely fabricated; Michael was the coolest guy in school, there’s no way he would ever ask Jenny out, but it didn’t matter to her. All that mattered was that she now could force the issue of her revenge.

She had cooked up a plan for that week; no longer thinking about teaching Veronica not to share secrets, she became enamored with the idea of getting revenge. She fed Veronica rumor after fake rumor. It didn’t matter who they were about, eventually she would catch Veronica spilling the beans, and blow the whistle on her. It did take a lot out of Jenny however, and by the end of the week she was wiped out from tailing Veronica so much. After all she couldn’t let her spread any of those fake rumors without her around to stop it. Her lips were even feeling a bit sore from all the whistleblowing. She decided not to stalk Veronica that weekend, besides Veronica was getting a bit weirded out by seeing Jenny all the time, and take it easy until Monday.

Veronica, however, could do anything but take it easy. She had been stressed out the last couple of days. Her favorite pink dildo was feeling loose inside her, and she had been feeling anxious without that tight feeling in her pussy. Normally she had been close enough to orgasm that it had been fairly easy when she wanted to get off, but because her dildo felt so loose in her now, she hadn’t gotten off in days. Frantically, she searched the internet, and found what she was looking for—a beautiful, black, 8-inch dildo. More importantly, it was 1.5 inches wide, wider than her current one, and just what she needed to get that tight fit back. She made plans to go to a sex shop just outside town, so she was unlikely to be seen by anyone she knew.

* * *

Monday came, and Jenny was at her locker trying to come up with her next move when Veronica came up to her.

“Hey what’s up?” Veronica asked casually. She had taken to coming to Jenny lately, instead of the other way around, because she was so likely to give her juicy rumors to spill. She couldn’t quite recall any of them, but she knew Jenny was a font of information. “Ooh, I like the lip gloss.”

“Thanks,” Jenny smiled genuinely, “not much going on right now. Love the new skirt though. It’s cute.”

Veronica blushed, “Thanksies. I got it over the weekend when I did some, uh, shopping.” Veronica did get the skirt over the weekend, along with many other similar skirts, flowing and around knee-length. She decided she had to stop wearing tight jeans and skirts, at least until she could stop putting fat dildos up her vagina, which she just couldn’t get herself to stop doing. She became distracted with the thought of the dildoes she bought. She intended to buy the one, but she ended up with three. The 8-incher she intended to originally buy, a shorter one that was the same length, that she got for daily use and had inside her at the moment, and she ended up springing for an even fatter one, at a whole two inches wide. Might as well plan ahead, she figured; the thoughts of something so huge being inside her making her horny.

“Veronica? Hey?” Jenny looked at Veronica.

“Ah, what? Sorry.” She snapped out of her thoughts and remembered what she came by to say. “Um, like, oh yeah. So Kimmie told me you had a little crush on Joey!”

Jenny’s eyes went wide and she blew the whistle. Then her eyes went even wider as she realized her mistake. Jenny hadn’t told her that little nugget, Kimmie spilled it to her. Her mind raced to come up with an excuse for why she just blew a whistle, when Veronica cut her off.

“Um, what was I saying again?”

“What?” Jenny wasn’t sure what to make of Veronica’s response. It couldn’t be...could it? “Something Kimmie said...?”

Veronica’s expression didn’t change as she responded, “Kimmie? She didn’t tell me anything. Hm. Well, whatevers. I’ll see you later Jen!”

Veronica walked off, no longer hobbling but definitely with a bit more sway in her step. Jenny didn’t notice however as she was flabbergasted by this new information. Not only did it work for secrets she told Veronica, but it worked for rumors she told other people who then told Veronica. There was one thing she had to find out though, and that was whether Kimmie forgot. She played with the whistle in her mouth as she took out her phone and texted Kimmie: Did u tell V about Joey?

The seconds it took for a response felt like minutes, but she lit up as she read the response: Joey? What about him?