The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Loosing Control, Chapter 3;

As we walked out of the store I had a strange feeling of dread and all through lunch I thought about it, I knew something was wrong but I didn’t know exactly what I was going to do about it yet, or even for sure what it was that was so wrong. It seemed to be making my head hurt thinking about it, so I rushed to catch up with Terry who seemed to be floating off the ground walking towards her house. Arriving at her doorstep I told her I really needed to head on home it was starting to get late, and in a giddy voice she said that I should go up to her apartment for a while and if it got to late I could stay the night. Protesting for a few minutes it appeared that Terry would not take no for an answer, so I finally decided to stay for a little while.

Once inside Terry dropped all her bags on the table and started rummaging through them, finding what she was looking for she threw a package of her new pantyhose at me telling me thankyou for helping her out. I tried to tell her it wasn’t nessassary, and give them back to her but Terry would have no part of it. Looking at me Terry said “You helped me through a tough time this morning and I am going to repay you for it with something so wonderful you will never go back to wearing those other brands of pantyhose again.” Realizing that it was a loosing argument I put the package in my purse and said thanks. Scournfully she looked at me and said “What? Your not going to try them on? You are not curious how they feel on your legs after rubbing my leg the other day? Thinking fast I replied with “Oh yes I am, but I still need to shower, and I wouldn’t want to have to take these off, to put those on just to have to take them back off in a little while. It just doesnt make sense to me.” Terry’s scowl turned back into a smile, and she agreed offering to let me use her shower. Cautiously declining saying I didn’t have any clean clothes with me, Terry told me I did and ran out of the room to get them. Standing there trying to figure out a way to get out of there, my mind was drawing a blank.

Back in the kitchen once more Terry handed me the clothes I had let her borrow. “Go ahead and shower, and change. Then we will get some studying done for the test coming up” said Terry and as she spoke she rubbed her foot down my hosed leg causing so much sensation to go through my body all I could do was knod and shiver with excitement. Turning I went to Terry’s shower and stood there as the hot water flowed over my body. After a few minutes the excitement of what was yet to come hit me, and I quickly cleaned myself up. Getting out I quickly dried off and pulled the new pantyhose out of my purse. Slowly, almost eroticly I pulled each leg of the wonderful pantyhose up and dropped it into place. Then as I sit there rubbing my feet together I tried to decide if it was the best choice I ever made or the worst. Reguardless I had made the choice and as it turned out at the moment I had no regrets.

Returning to the kitchen Terry smiled at me and I smiled back. We hung out for a while, and then I headed home. Once home I changed into a pair of sweats (leaving my new hose on of course) and I finished my nightly studying routine. Realizing how late it was, I lay back on my bed to rest my eyes for a minute, and the next thing I knew the alarm was going off. Getting up I pulled off my sweats, and put the dress I wore home back on for the day. Terry arrived, and we went to classes for the day. Once finished with classes I had to admit I felt like a million bucks, and was still ready to take on the world. Gone were all worries about the choice of pantyhose I had made, and gone were any thought of not wearing it. The only thing that that was on my mind was how great they felt, and trying to find someplace private to take care of the extreme hornyness I was feeling.

Things continued this way for about a week, the only time I would remove my pantyhose was when I would shower, and to wash it. However I would find myself wrapping it in to a towel, or blow drying the hose so I could get it back on my legs faster. Then the idea hit me, why not just leave it on when I shower? Then I could towel dry it on my body, and not have to wait to put it back on. That night I tried it, and was estatic when it worked out well. Telling Terry about it, she just knodded and told me she had been doing that for a while. Glaring at her for not sharing that info. she laughed and her laughter made me laugh also. But later that night, the last thing I wanted to do was laugh.

It happened when I got out of the shower, there must have been something on the floor, because almost instantly a run appeared up my leg. Devestated I stared down in horror, and quickly finished drying off before removing the ruined hose. Almost at once I felt lost, and anxious. I knew why, but there wasn’t much I could do about it at that time. The worst part was the longer I went without it the more anxious I got. I put on a pair of my old pantyhose (which didn’t seem to help much at all) and managed to get through the next hour or two before the realization hit me. I NEEDED IT NOW! Unable to fight it, I was out the door almost running for the clothing store Terry bought the other pairs from. Banging on the door because the store was closed still didn’t solve my problem but helped with the anxiousness I was feeling. Turning around I ran back towards Terry’s house, my only hope.

Terry opened the door and I was so wound up I was yelling “PANTYHOSE, PLEASE I GOT TO HAVE A PAIR NOW!!” Terry turned and I followed her. Opening her drawer she pulled out a pair, and I tore them from her. not even caring she was in the room, I tattered the other pair of useless hose I had on, struggling to get the new ones on. Finally finished my breathing slowed, and I started to calm down. A few minutes later Terry and I were back in her living room watching tv, and everything was fine again. It was that night I knew I couldn’t stop, I knew that each and every day from that time forward would be dedicated to wearing pantyhose, and that it would control that part of my life. My dream had not died, I would still help others, but this was one thing I would have to deal with.

So here I sit at my desk writing this journal, and trying to figure out what to do. You see the client that came to see me today is starting a lawsuit against a pantyhose company that has been taking over the market. Everyone that trys their product ends up continuing to use it and for some strange reason cannot stop. I listened intently to the client, and wrote down everything they stated as I slipped my heels off and rubbed my hosed feet together. My client stood up to leave and I noticed that she herself was also wearing a beautiful pair of pantyhose, and I couldn’t stop myself from asking if the case was about her as well. Lowering her head, she told me to get in touch if I could do anything for her with the case and she left, and I sat back down and started this journal. It has been many years sinse I started wearing this pantyhose, I have spent a vast fortune supporting this habit with the corperation in question, and the thought of it not being available, or not being able to get it had never crossed my mind before now. Letting my hand work its way to my sex to take care of my normal horniness I climaxed and sat there in thought.

I called Terry today, and we got together for lunch. She is just as beautiful as ever, and her pantyhosed legs drove me crazy, as do my own when I stare at them. I know I became a lawyer to help people, and to make a difference, but I realize, and understand that this is one battle that cannot be won. Even if we win we lose, so as Terry and I hug to say goodbye our legs rub together. The familiar shiver of excitement runs down my spine, and I drop the case folder into the trash as I walk away.