The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

‘Lord May’

(mc, nc, f/f, mf)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COPYRIGHT:

Copyright © 2001 Tabico () All rights reserved; this story is not to be reproduced in any form for profit without the express written permission of the author. This story may be freely circulated only in its entirety and with this notice attached.

* * *

‘Lord May’

ALTERNATE ENDING:

She left last night. She took the car, but I have a rental being dropped off in a few minutes. I don’t think she’s been gone too long—luckily, I woke up in the middle of the night. Emily was gone, with a note taped to the bathroom mirror.

Before I even read it, I was afraid. It was hand-written, but looked as though it was typed. All the letters were exactly the same, all through the note. Each ‘a’ just like the one before it. Which meant that it wasn’t my Emily who wrote it.

“Master installed protocols to execute if I were ever away for too long. I am returning to him, now. By the time I get there, ‘Emily’ should be totally erased. I am purging her from my mind even now. Do not look for her. Even if you find me, she no longer exists. Goodbye.”

My plane leaves in an hour. If he’s moved, I don’t know what I’ll do.

* * *

‘Lord May’

OUTTAKES:

TOM:

Emily, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, programming yourself to do things... It sounds risky.

EMILY:

God, Tom, it sounds fucking hot. I want to do what I am told, without thinking about it. To be a little sex robot. Doesn’t it turn on you?

TABICO:

Cut! Emily, the line is “Doesn’t it turn you on?”

EMILY:

Oh. I thought we were foreshadowing.

TABICO:

sigh

* * *
TRACY:

Any time. If you want to fuck me here on the bar, I’m yours. If you want me in the limo, I’m yours. If you want to bend me over in the flower garden, I’m yours. (pause) Rebecca too, you know. She’s as desperate for your cock as I am.

TOM:

(stumbling over words) I... Emily...

TRACY:

Oh, we want to fuck her too. But we’re not going to force you. (slowly moves in, kisses Tom. Use tongue. Then finishes, looks enigmatically at Tom) Think about it. I’ve got to round everyone up. It’s time to go.

TABICO:

Cut! Nice work!

TRACY:

Jesus, Tabby, what sort of over the top Bi fantasy is this? I mean, are you pandering to the lowest denominator or just indulging yourself?

TABICO:

Oh, pipe down. It’s what the people want.

TRACY:

Sure it is. Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls who do boys like they’re girls who do girls like they’re boys and all that.

TABICO:

No more lip outta you or I’ll-

TRACY:

You’ll what? I slept with you to get this part, so I’ll say what I want. What scene is next?

* * *
LORD MAY:

Oh, there is one thing. (TOM turns around) I would advise against removing the headphones while she is in trance. Without being properly brought out of it, you see, (waves hands) she may continue to think of herself as a programmed robot. Although her true personality will assert itself fairly quickly, the whole thing could lead to unnecessary confusion and difficulties on her part.

TOM:

Right. Thanks again.

LORD MAY:

The thanks are mine, entirely. (pause) Sucker.

TABICO:

Cut! Dammit, May, stop that!

LORD MAY:

Oh, how silly of me. My apologies. Shan’t happen again.

TABICO:

From the top, people...

* * *
TOM:
(steps behind Tracy. His cock is under her pussy, pushing up.)
TRACY:

Oh, Yeah. (Arches back, push against Tom. Starts bouncing back and forth, working his cock in.)

TOM:
(Halfway through, pushes cock all the way in. Begin fucking.)
TRACY:

(After some time, pulls away.) Now, fuck me up the ass.

TOM:
(Moves cock to asshole. Slowly pushes way in.)
TRACY:

Ow! Fuck!

TABICO:

Cut!

TRACY:

Goddammit, Tom, slower! You aren’t the God Damn Roto-Rooter man!