The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

[fd, mc, mf, hm]

synopsis: As much as he enjoys it, Jonah knows he’s addicted to femdom humiliation. Perhaps his sister Angela, a skilled hypnotherapist, can help him with that.

Losers Can’t Be Choosers

(by S.B.)

Chapter 9 — Back to Reality

Clarissa looked at her only son with a mix of surprise and distrust. “Please tell me you’re back to your normal self.”

“I... When was I not?” Jonah queried.

“Dear, you’re naked in your sister’s house wearing a pig mask. Less than five minutes ago, you tried to ram me like an angry quarterback because this fainted bitch told you to. Is that something you normally do on a Saturday afternoon?” His mother smirked.

Jonah tossed the mask aside. “Not that I can remember. Then again, I don’t remember getting here either so I’ll say it again: what the fuck?”

Clarissa averted his gaze. “Don’t look at me. I’m not familiar with all the details. All I know is that when I got here, you two were under her spell, and God knows what happened before that!”

“Her?” Jonah asked again, still recovering from the spiraling haze. He didn’t recognize Gail right away but when he did... “Okay, this keeps getting weirder and weirder. Where’s Angela?”

“Right behind you,” Clarissa face palmed.

“So she i... oh wow!” He muttered.

“Jonah Barnes, did your cock get hard by staring at your latex-clad sister?”

“Yes,” he thought though he wouldn’t dare verbalize it, even more so with his mother in the room. She looked amazing and now that he was seeing her with clear eyes for the first time, it was obvious she wore the outfit even better than his favorite fetish Princess. His eyes lingered on the angel in red for a few seconds before he pulled himself together.

“It looks like she’s coming to,” he noted.

“Be careful. She may still be enthralled.”

“Who’s enthralled?” Angela asked as she shook her head from side to side. Her brother’s massive hard-on was the first thing she saw. “Jonah!”

“What?”

“Please put some clothes on!”

“Yes, please do that,” the sexagenarian agreed.

“Gladly... if I knew where they are!” He threw his arms up in the air, exasperated.

“Oh... my head!” Angela whined.

“Does it hurt?” Clarissa asked.

“More than I can put into words. It’s like there’s this black hole inside sucking everything dry but... Mom, what’s going on in here? And why does my mouth taste like pussy? Ewwww!”

“TMI,” Clarissa face palmed again. The day just kept getting better and better. Jonah, on the other hand, couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear but he would stop doing that the moment he remembered what Gail had done to his exposed ass when he was under. “You don’t remember either?”

“It’s all blurry at the moment. I remember calling Jonah but after that...”

“There was a call? Because I can’t even remember that!”

“It’s a long story but Jonah, please... get that pink thing out of my sight!”

“Fine, I’m going,” the gymnast said, disgruntled, too many questions pervading his mind. When had he been hypnotized? How many times had he been hypnotized? What had he done while hypnotized? His sore cheeks had lots of stories to tell but he wasn’t sure he wanted to hear them. As he walked by his mother and the still unconscious Gail, his cock twitched again. Embarrassed, he vanished into the nearest corridor.

Angela picked herself up and examined her trashed living-room. The bookshelf was an easy fix, but the broken vintage chairs were irreplaceable. “Gail Force Winds” had been taken down by Hurricane Clarissa and she wished she could have seen it happen.

“Do you mind if I change?” She asked.

“Not at all but that outfit looks fantastic on you. I’m jealous.”

Angela unzipped the catsuit, and peeled it off, the lustful skin falling on the carpet. She grabbed an old sleeveless turquoise shirt and matching skirt to replace the sinful costume. It was too hot to play the dominant role any more.

“I’m still not sure what happened here but I suppose a ‘thank you’ is in order.”

“That’s okay, Angela. I’m glad to see you’re recovering though.”

The hypnotherapist sat next to her mother and looked at Gail’s battered face. No one would have guessed her doll-like complexion under all the nasty bruises and blood. “Did you really do all of this?”

“I did what I had to do to protect you both,” Clarissa shrugged although aware she had overdone it a little. Still, she justified herself. “And she attacked me first.”

“She’s all messed up. We should probably take her to the hospital.”

“Do we really have to?”

“Yes, mom. It’s the right thing to do.”

“She didn’t do the right thing when she played with your minds so why should we? The wounds will not kill her, Angie. I say we let her wake up and deal with her accordingly.”

“And what does ‘accordingly’ mean to you?”

A glimpse of light hit Clarissa’s right eye. The missing syringe laid fifteen feet ahead, and it was surprisingly intact. “There,” she pointed. “She tried to inject me with that while we were fighting and judging by that swelling on your leg, I’m guessing it’s nasty stuff. I say we give her a taste of her own medicine to see if she likes it.”

“Now it’s not the time for petty revenge, mother. I’m not good with First Aid and neither are you. She needs to be checked out by a doctor. Let’s go to the hospital,” Angela insisted.

“And what are we going to tell them when we get there? How are you going to explain her condition? You can’t just say she hit her face against a door or something! She’s not worth the trouble, Angela. Let it go!”

“I can’t. I’m sure I will hate her as soon as I remember what she did but I can’t leave her like this and hope for the best. That’s not who I am and you’re not like that either.”

“Okay, fine, but I still think you’re making a mistake.”

“I can live with that. Now help me move her to the couch. We should get rid of her fetish clothes too before we leave.”

“Speaking of clothes, I found mine,” Jonah announced. “You don’t have to worry about the one-eyed snake anymore.”

“Thank God for that. How are you feeling?” His mother asked, pulling him in for a hug.

“Itchy in places where I never thought I would be. What are you two doing?”

“We’re taking Gail to the hospital, Jonah.” Angela replied, hands already under her secretary’s back.

“Why?”

“Oh, come on! Not you, too. Take a good look at her. Unless you want to be the one to dress her wounds—good luck with that!—we’re going, and that’s final! Now get your ass over here and help me carry her since mother ignored my plea.”

Even though his physical condition wasn’t the best, Jonah was still strong enough to take matters into his own hands. He gently pushed his sister aside and lifted the secretary-turned-dominatrix while saying: “I just think we should see what has to say for herself first. Don’t you want to know how we ended up like this?”

Clarissa gloated with his intervention. “See? Even your brother agrees with me.”

“I shouldn’t have to tell you we’re talking about a human being, here,” Angela sighed. “Can we please talk about this after we get her checked out, please?”

“What I would like was for you to stop talking altogether... ouch!” Gail mumbled. Her voice was groggy, half of her face resembled a plum pudding covered with too much sauce. Her mangled upper lip and obviously broken nose were caked in crimson and brown congealed clots. The other half, though more presentable, was still lumpy where it should be smooth. It was a sight to forget.

“The bitch awakens...” Clarissa scoffed.

Gail’s hands bashed against Jonah’s chest. “Let me go!”

“Okay,” he shrugged for that was one order he didn’t mind complying with despite being awake. Gail’s limp body fell to the ground like a furious rag doll.

“Fuck! That hurts!”

Clarissa cracked her knuckles. Though sore as well, they could go for another round or two without too much trouble. “I can make sure it hurts even more.”

“Mom, that’s enough!”

“I see you’re all back to your boring old selves. What a waste!” Gail exclaimed. “Why did you have to ruin everything, Clarissa?”

“If I had done that you’d still be passed out.”

“You don’t know how to have any fun!”

“There you go again with that word! You call trying to enslave my kids ‘fun’?”

“Wait, was that what she did?” Both Jonah and Angela asked in unison.

“Actually, I only tried to enslave Angela. If your mind is still clouded, you have your baby sister to thank for, Jonah!”

“Okay, what is she talking about?” He inquired.

“Like I said, it’s a long story,” Angela dodged. “I’ll tell you all about it later. Now let’s focus...”

“Why can’t you tell me now?”

Gail continued to poison the room with her viperine tongue. “Yeah, Angela. Why don’t you tell your brother what your idea of aggressive therapy was really all about because I’m sure he didn’t sign up for all of that.”

“Shut her up, Angela, or I swear I will!” Clarissa shouted.

“I’m getting really confused here! Why do you want her to shut up so badly? What happened in the last couple of days, Angela? Tell me what happened!”

The therapist ignored the rousing sounds of dissonance threatening to shatter the Barnes clan apart and stepped into the adjacent foyer. From the inside of a golden oval-shaped lampshade, she picked up a ragged, rusty key she then used to open the bottom drawer of a nineteenth-century desk. There was not much of anything inside, save for a handful of crumpled papers, a half-opened case and, most importantly, a hammerless silver revolver never used before. As she entered the main room, and the discord grew louder, she raised the gun up high to fire a single shot through the ceiling. As expected, everyone stopped blabbering, all shocked she had a concealed weapon of self-defense in the house to begin with.

“Okay then. Now that I’ve got your attention, please be quiet. My head already hurts enough as it is!” Angela howled. “And Gail, this goes double for you. I’ve been looking out for you even though you don’t deserve it but if you keep trying to turn us against one other, I don’t know what I will do.”

The secretary’s head bobbed. Fury ran in the family and this one had firepower on her side. Whether that sudden manifestation was short-lived or a sign of something more was something she was not eager to find out.

“Jonah,” Angela continued. “You asked for my help to get rid of your extreme humiliation fetish and things got... overblown. I know I’m to blame for it and I’ll tell you everything you want to know and more but not now, please! And mom, you came to our rescue and I thank you for that but you need to take a step back. In fact, we all do. We’re not in Fantasy Realm any more. This is Reality and Reality hurts. Gail, no offense, but you look like shit and you need to be looked at by professionals so, for the last time, we’re going to the hospital! We will stop arguing, we will stop talking to one another and drive to Ashton Memorial to take care of that. We’re all adults and we need to act as such. We’ll settle our grievances once and for all once we do this, do I make myself clear?”

Crystal for the one with the gun is always right no matter what. They stood in awkward silence for a minute until Jonah said what was on everyone else’s mind.

“Okay, Angie, but can you please put that away now?”

Angela waved the gun around as if she were drunk and smiled.

“Don’t worry. It only had one bullet, anyway.”

The accidental second shot proved her wrong.