The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

This is a sequel to Wanna Bet by Kris P. Kreme.

The authors would like to thank AussieBloke for his envaluable help and mcguy101 would like to thank Kris P. Kreme for entertaining the notion of this sequel.

Losing Bet

Tim Mulgrew walked through the sanctuary of Oak Chapel; carefully carrying a cup of coffee. He then made a quick right into the sound recording vestibule. Tim was a young man who just graduated high school and was going to attend the State University in a week. He was the volunteer sound engineer at the church and helped record the service for shut-ins. Tim had an incredible ear and a knack for producing clear recordings with the balance set perfectly between worship music and speech. Pastor Tom told him that he would be missed as much as Elisha Ridgeway (another graduating senior who was leaving for the State University). The Pastor equated them to “Martha and Mary” (who were the sisters of Lazarus in the New Testament). I guess I’m Martha, Tim remembered laughing to himself.

Tim had a rough night, so he was on his third cup of coffee. He had gotten into a huge fight with the aforementioned Elisha last night.

Elisha was the lovely young girl who had just given an incredible homily this morning. She was also the love of Tim’s life. He would do anything to get Elisha’s attention. He constantly made her laugh, as he was a talented impressionist (courtesy of his great ear and some training from his grandfather). He even took an abstinence pledge when she told him that she was taking one.

The problem was that Elisha was a serious girl. While she cared deeply for Tim, she made it clear in no uncertain terms that she was not interested in a relationship with him (or anyone at this time). She then told him that maybe they should give themselves some distance. Tim had originally planned to drive them to school next week, as they were attending the State University. This morning, Elisha coolly told him that “she had made other plans.”

Tim and Elisha grew up together. They even spent a few years under the same roof when her mom was having problems as Elisha stayed with his family. As beautiful as Elisha was, she was asexual. She just wanted to do God’s work and get her education. Marriage could wait, and would primarily be for procreation. While Tim loved her beauty, she was also the sweetest and brightest girl he ever knew. In a moment of bad judgment, he had confessed his feelings to her. At first she seemed sweet about it, perhaps planning to let him down easily but then for some reason something set her off. While she had been civil, but cool to him this morning, she had failed to laugh at his Justin Timberlake impression, which normally had her in stitches.

Tim was distracted by a woman’s voice he heard over the speaker. “This billiard table was donated to the church in the early 1940s. It’s made of hand-finished mahogany and has stood up very well over the years. The intricate carvings on each of the legs depict a different biblical story.”“Yes. I definitely like the legs. They’re so beautiful and toned looking” replied a male voice he did not recognize.

Tim cracked up. He loved Elisha with all his heart. She was giving one of her famous tours to some prospective family most likely. While she was a brilliant girl, she was such a dunce about technology. She was still wearing the small wireless microphone, which looked like a gold decorative pin (for camouflage purposes). To compound her sin, she hadn’t turned it off. He laughed and began to set up the CD recording machine to duplicate the recording of service. He was just about to select the .wav file, when he heard something disturbing.

“You know Elisha, I bet you think I can’t guess what size bra you wear.” Said the male voice.

Tim felt kind of a “click” in his mind; like tumblers from a combination lock. He also felt his mind get a little hazy.

“Yes sir, you’re right. I really don’t think you could guess that.” said Elisha.

What was this man up to, thought Tim. Would he be saying something like that in front of his wife and kids? Then it occurred to Tim; he hadn’t heard any other voice besides Elisha’s and the man’s. Elisha would never give a tour to a man unsupervised. He got a bit worried. Her response to the man’s challenge did not give Tim a lot of confidence that she was in her right mind. There was also something peculiar in the man’s voice, which almost seemed to mesmerize him.

“I bet you’d like me to try.” said the man’s voice in that strange cadence or was it an inflection. Again, Tim felt strange. “Hmmm... It is difficult to really say. Are you a 36 C?” the man said in a more normal voice.

Tim laughed strangely. “Nope, way off”, he thought to himself.

“Nope, not even close. I knew you couldn’t guess” said Elisha’s voice.

“I have an idea Elisha. I could probably make a better guess if you allowed me to feel them in my hands, you know, weigh them a bit” said the man.

“No. No that’s not really appropriate. I’m not sure I’d feel comfortable with that.”

The nerve of that guy! Maybe I should find her and help her get rid of this perv, thought Tim.

“Are you sure Elisha? I would have bet you’d think that was a great idea.” Said the man as Tim began to relax again. Tim was then somewhat shaken from his reverie when he heard Elisha respond.

“You know what? You’re absolutely right, if I’m going to let you guess their size the least I can do is allow you to feel them.”

OK, this was not right, Tim thought to himself trying to shake his head clear of the strange fog he appeared to be in. He could not believe Elisha was doing this with anyone, let alone a stranger.

“These are very nice. And big too, especially for a girl your age.” After a brief pause he continued with his guess. “Well I would say these are about a 38 D, am I right?”

“Absolutely right sir. Very good guess” said Elisha’s voice.

“I do pride myself on my ability to guess a woman’s tit size.” He then paused again. “I bet you don’t mind thinking of those as tits. After all ones as big as yours are most definitely tits.”

“Yes I guess they are” said Elisha.

“Why I bet with tits like those you find it hard not to constantly play with them yourself. Those are some real fun-bags.” Tim was really worried. Then he thought about something. Was Elisha playing a joke to get back at him for last night’s fight? Was she really with someone, pretending to be a stranger, while putting on a performance for Tim’s benefit (as they knew he would be in the recording vestibule and that the main sound system and the sanctuary and fellowship hall speakers were off)? Still something troubled Tim. Elisha would never let her breasts be referred to so crassly. Well, at least she sounded like she was back in tour guide mode.

“If you’ll follow me… this is the oldest of two kitchens in the church. It was added in 1932 and originally used all-gas appliances. They’ve updated it many times since but the original grill is still here with all the ornate stonework that was again designed by the Scottish designer who originally built the place.”

“Elisha have you ever had sex?” the man asked out of the blue.

“I’m sure that’s none of your business sir” she replied.

“Oh I’m sorry Elisha. I didn’t mean to make you uncomfortable. It’s just a girl like you with tits like those, I felt sure you must have had plenty of sex. I was only betting you wanted to tell me about it.” he replied as again, as Tim felt strangely calm.

OK, she is taking this too far. I’m sure that she would never joke about something like this, thought Tim.

“Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve never been that comfortable dealing with sex. I mean my father left when I was very young because he never wanted kids. I was always scared of the consequences of sex, not to mention the fact that I’d like to be more than just a conquest for some guy.”

I never knew that, thought Tim. Why is she telling this stranger?

“That’s too bad Elisha. You clearly have had some difficulties. But believe me a girl built like you is just primed for sex. Why I bet you’d just love getting screwed right now, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh my…” Tim started to take the Lord’s name in vain but stopped himself. Could Elisha have been so mean to play a joke like this on him?

“You know you’re right. I think I would like to get screwed. Would you like to help me out sir?” said Elisha’s voice, as Tim gasped.

“Why of course young lady. I’m always ready to help a lovely young thing such as yourself.”

Tim realized that this was no joke. He knew that Elisha would never say the word “screw” unless she was trying to affix something. He knew she was in trouble, but his brain and body felt like they were covered in molasses. “Do you have protection?” Tim heard her say.

“Oh I bet you don’t want me to use any protection do you? You’re the kind of slut who loves the risk at getting her tight little cunt packed full of juicy fertile sperm, aren’t you?” said the man with a strange inflection on the word “bet” again. Tim again relaxed, but he began trying to fight this strange spell he was under.

“Oh yes, of course I am. Come on, fill my slutty cunt with all you can” she said as Tim audibly cried out no! Tim then heard a loud groan followed by her saying something horrifying! “Ohh oh yesss, oh oh, pound my cunt, come on screw me hard!”

That was all it took. Tim shook his head clear. He used every ounce of strength he could muster to bolt out of his chair and out of the vestibule. They were in the old kitchen according to what Elisha said, he thought.

Tim knew the shortest distance was out of the church and around the side of the building. As he ran, he realized that this man seemed to have the ability to control people with his voice. He was the Devil and he was corrupting his sweet Elisha. He wasn’t sure what he would do when he got there, but he tried to formulate a plan.

As he got to the outside door of the original hall, he saw that it was locked. He quickly fished out his keys and opened it. As the door opened, he heard Elisha scream from down the hall and around the corner. “Oh yess, Oh screw me, fill me with your cum, please, Oh knock me up!”

“Oh God! I’m too late” cried Tim, as he stopped in anguish for a second before realizing he still needed to get there. As he turned the corner from down the hall he heard the stranger talk again with his weird inflection on the word “bet.”

“It was my pleasure Elisha, but I’m betting you really want to be knocked up. I may have done just that. I may not. It’s really up to you to make sure” he said as Tim felt his haze begin to take over. Not knowing what to do, he crouched in the small corridor. which led to the bathrooms around the corner from the kitchen.

In his haze, he heard Elisha say, “Would you like to continue the tour?” as he blocked his ears not wanting to hear his response.

“I’m afraid I really must be going. But I definitely enjoyed the tour and this is a fascinating church. As for you, I would bet college isn’t really right for you. You’d probably rather be a full-time slut getting that cute little cunt stuffed full of sperm wouldn’t you?” he said as Tim had blocked his ears tightly, so he hadn’t heard some of what the man said, but from what he heard, it didn’t sound good for Elisha, based upon her response.

“Oh yes, I can’t wait” she enthused.

Tim then heard the man’s voice and he blocked his ears again. The man was walking down hallway as he walked toward the stairs which led the new building. “Be sure and tell your mother I said hello” he said.

“Oh, does she know you?” said Elisha.

“Oh I’m betting she will remember me.” That time the man had spoke loudly and the word made Tim a little woozy, but now he had heard it perfectly. While he was a great impressionist, he was not sure he could recreate it, but he knew he had to try for Elisha’s sake. As Tim waited for the stranger to leave he continued to shake the cobwebs out.

A few moments later Tim saw Elisha walk out of the kitchen in the same direction. He quickly intercepted her. “Elisha!” he exclaimed.

Elisha was still horny. She was on her way to see Father Tom to see if she could seduce the middle-aged cleric, but she had just found something better!

“Tim!” exclaimed Elisha as she gave Tim a grin that he never would have expected to see on her sweet countenance. “Elisha! Something’s happened to you!”

“I know! Isn’t it wonderful! Now I don’t have to pretend that I’m a good girl anymore. I can screw ‘til I drop!” she grinned wantonly.

“Eliza, I BET you don’t want to screw right now” he said trying to get the inflection.

“Then you’d bet wrong. C’mon Timmy. We both know that you want me. I really want you too! Show your horny little slut, Elisha how much you love her and screw me!” she husked.

Tim was stuck and didn’t know what to do. He needed to keep practicing, to try to get the inflection right, but if he didn’t at least go through the motions of wanting to have sex with Elisha, she would go off and screw somebody else. The man had turned his sweet Elisha into a wanton slut. His blood boiled, but he knew what he had to do.

The main fellowship hall was empty except for Pastor Tom and Elisha’s mom who were catching up. Eric walked up to them. “Pastor, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed the service” smiled Eric.

“We’re always delighted to have visitors” smiled Pastor Tom. “Would you be interested in learning more about the church?” “No, I’ve just had a wonderful tour from one of your very nice parishioners” said Eric.

“Wonderful. Would you be interested in any of our parish services or outreach?” said Tom.

“No I’m doing fine. Besides, I’m just passing through, as I do from time to time.”

As she listened to the conversation between the men, Elisha’s mom was a little worried. She couldn’t find her daughter. She even just looked in the recoding vestibule in case she was helping Tim, as she sometimes did, but it was empty. Maybe they were giving this stranger the tour. Something troubled her about this man. He seemed vaguely familiar. Maybe it was the scent of his rather pungent aftershave, she thought. “You didn’t happen to see my daughter, Elisha, while you were on your tour?”

“Actually I did. She was my fantastic tour guide. She was an even better fuck!” gloated Eric.

“What?!” cried Tom and Helen Foley (formerly Ridgeway) in unison.

“You heard me, and fair Helen… I bet you remember who I am” he grinned evilly.

“Oh my God! It is you!” she screamed! “What did you do to my baby?!”

“The same thing I did to you nearly nineteen years ago!”

“Sir, I demand that you stay where you are!” yelled Tom.

“Sorry pastor, I must be going now. Besides, I’ll bet that you’ll be too busy fucking each other to bother calling the police” he grinned. I’ll bet that you will just stand there and shut up for the time being too.”

All of a sudden extreme lust came over their faces but they both made no effort to speak or move.

“I heard that you got married Helen. Congratulations! Here’s a belated wedding present. I’ll bet that you and the pastor here, will carry on an affair for the rest of your lives. I’ll bet that you two will never be married to each other. Helen, I’ll bet that you will need to have Tom’s cock stuffed in your pussy, your mouth and your tight little heinie at least three times a week, making sure that you do all three sex acts. I’ll bet that you’ll love to have Tom fuck you those three times a week in that way. Tom, I’ll bet that you’ll love fucking Helen so much that you’ll want her even more than just three times. I’ll bet that you can convince Helen to give you even more sex by threatening not to give her any. I’ll bet that you’ll both feel extreme guilt over your activities, but will not harm yourselves. I’ll bet that you want to run over to the parsonage and start fucking. Finally, I’ll bet that you’ll forget who I am or ever talking to me after you leave the church. I’ll bet that you can move and talk now.

“Please… my Elisha… can’t think… Oh, Tom… I need you!” groaned Helen.

“Come on, baby! I want to start with your sweet little shitter” moaned Tom as he pulled his new lover toward the nearest exit.

Eric just smiled and shook his head as he started for the door. Funny, he thought to himself. Little Elisha slut should be up by now. Maybe she’d already found another cock; he smiled evilly as he walked out to his car.

After they walked into the kitchen, Tim began to undress at a turtle’s pace. He had tried several times to reproduce the inflection, but had failed. Elisha’s amazing nude body was now on display, which did not make it any easier to focus. She looked quite slutty with a mindless grin and another man’s cum running down her leg. When she saw the disgust in his eyes, she looked down at her leaky pussy.

“Oh, that’s OK baby, let me clean up for you”, as she walked toward her lovely sun dress and was prepared to wipe the semen off her leg and around her pussy. She didn’t care anymore about having the stranger’s baby. As long as she got fucked it didn’t matter. Eventually somebody would knock her up, as it was just a numbers game.

As she was about to do it, Tim tried again. “Elisha, I BET that you don’t want to get your sundress slimed by that cum. Elisha stopped as something clicked inside her head.

“You know, you’re right. Let me find a paper towel to clean myself.”

Tim smiled. He wasn’t sure that it had worked, because perhaps Elisha really agreed with him. He had to try something else. “Elisha, I’ll BET you don’t want to have sex right now.”

“You know, I don’t. Maybe later though, right?

“Sure. Elisha, I bet that you don’t want to get pregnant.”

Elisha became scared. “Oh my God! That man came in me when we screwed!”

Elisha desperately tried to wipe away the goo with a towel she found, crying as she went.

Tim quickly searched the kitchen and quickly found a tall, but fairly thin bottle of vinegar. He knew that the vinegar might destroy the man’s sperm.

“Elisha, help me put this inside you.”

“No way! That would hurt!” she said with panic in her voice.

“Elisha I bet that you completely love and trust me. I bet that you’ll always know that I have your best interests at heart I bet that it won’t hurt. I bet that you’ll be happy to stick the bottle in your vagina. I bet that it’ll actually feel really good.”

She smiled. “OK.”

Tim screwed off the cap and held the bottle firmly to the ground at its base. “Lower yourself on it first.”

Elisha straddled the bottle and she carefully lowered herself on it. Her vagina slowly began to envelop the bottle neck as the first three inches went into her sopping pussy.

“Mmmm that feels so good!” she moaned like a porn star.

Tim felt sick about what he had to do, but he needed to get the bottle as far into her vagina as possible”

Inch by inch the bottle entered her pussy, until it came to an obstruction. Tim sensed that she had just cum. When she came down from her orgasm, he told her to lay back, as he held the remaining four inches of the bottle not embedded in her. While he took the abstinence pledge, Tim was no schoolboy when it came to understanding sex. The bottle was pushed up against her cervix. He needed to get it in her womb for it to be effective. He knew it would hurt unless…

“Elisha, When I push the bottle forward I bet you experience amazing pleasure with no pain. Now lean back a little more” he said, as she complied. She was almost to the point where gravity would start to release the liquid into her depths. Tim pushed the bottle forward hard as another half inch disappeared. He knew that he was through.

“Lean back, baby!” he said.

Elisha moaned and she groaned as her womb became flooded with vinegar.

“Oh… that feels so good! Uh!” moaned Elisha.

After about a minute of watching her fuck herself with the vinegar bottle, Tim said ‘Elisha honey, it’s time to stop.”

“Do I have to? It feels so good” she groaned.

“Yes, I bet that you’re getting tired of it.”

“Yeah, you’re right. I’d rather be screwing you instead of this bottle” she moaned lustfully.

Tim carefully helped Elisha remove the bottle from her vagina, fairly sure this the viegar had done its job.

“So, do you wanna do me, my love” she husked.

Tim knew he had to calm her down, but he didn’t want to take away her sex compulsion just yet. He knew what he was planning was fundamentally wrong, but he wanted Elisha so badly and this would be his only chance.

“Elisha, I bet that I’m the only being in the world that you want to screw. I also bet that you won’t be horny for the next couple of hours.”

Elisha changed the subject. “God! I’m such a mess” said Elisha.

Tim went into the cabinet and found a couple of towels. He wet one in the sink.

After she had wiped herself off and dried herself she looked up at Tim plaintively.

“Honey, could you please take me to the drugstore so I can get some douche. I feel pretty bad in there.” “OK, Elisha. But I bet it doesn’t feel too bad.”

“You’re right. I guess it’s only a little uncomfortable. Can we still go? I want to make sure that I’m ready for you later” she said, with a sly smile that made Tim’s dick hard.

Eric had spent the last twenty minutes or so driving around, expecting to find Elisha in some alley getting her twat stuffed by some vagrant. He finally came back to the church. Maybe she was fucking the church janitor. He pulled into the driveway of the parsonage next door and got out. He heard telltale signs of sex coming from a window on the second floor. Then he heard a female voice quite clearly “Oh…so good... fuck my ass Tom!”

It looks like they didn’t waste any time. Maybe little Elisha decided to join them, he laughed to himself.

Then suddenly he saw her and a boy her age, getting into a car in the church parking lot. He quickly jumped in his car and followed. So, it looks like Elisha has found a playmate more her own age He was sure that the boy had a little fun as he looked almost as disheveled as the newly minted slut. Maybe she was so good, he decided to take his order to go, laughed Eric.

Eric followed them to a drugstore and watched them go in, but didn’t go in himself. “Must have run out of condoms, not that she would want him to use them” he said out loud. About five minutes later, they walked out and got into the car, as the boy handed the girl the bag as they got in. “Next stop wherever they’re going” said Eric.

After they had accomplished their mission, Tim took Elisha back to his place. Elisha had tried to call her mom on her cell, but she wasn’t answering. She was beginning to feel bad about blowing her mom off, but this urge to screw was just too hard to ignore. Tim smiled. As his parents were on a retreat, they wouldn’t be home until late tonight. He had at least five uninterrupted hours with Elisha.

First Elisha douched and then showered. Then they hung out. Tim could have made her horny, but he decided just to let his command “not to be horny” expire. Elisha seemed like her old self again. She gave him a sweet smile, as she cuddled into his chest as they watched a movie on TV together, as they often did. Soon, the moment Tim was both dreading and hoping for happened.

“Timmy?”

“Yes Elisha?”

“I’m horny sweetheart. Wanna screw?” she grinned.

“OK, let me get a condom.”

Elisha removed the robe she was wearing; displaying her beautiful naked body. Tim read the directions and managed to roll his condom on to his cock on his first try.

“I’m glad we got those. Just because I love to have sex, doesn’t mean that I want to get knocked up” she smiled, as she leaned over the recliner presenting her ass and pussy to him.

“Why are you doing that?” asked Tim.

“That’s how sluts get screwed, and I’m a slut” she said matter of factly.

“No you’re not.”

“Sorry, I can’t help what I am.”

Tim was hoping he could reason with her. “A slut sleeps around with a lot of guys. You only want to sleep with me, right?”

“True, but that just means I’m your personal slut. I hope that you like to screw as much as I do.”

Tim sighed. “Elisha I bet that you aren’t a slut.”

“Of course I’m not a slut. I just like to have sex with you” she smiled as she got up and pulled Tim down to the carpeted floor. Tim kissed her.

“What are you doing?” she asked after breaking the kiss.

“Kissing you. That’s what happens during sex.”

“Not for me” said Elisha relying on her one time for her expertise.

“Honey, only sluts don’t kiss when they have sex.”

“Oh…and I’m not a slut, so I better kiss you.”

Soon they were frenching on their side as they ground Tim’s cock as far as it would go into Elisha’s pussy. Tim looked at Elisha as he broke the kiss. That wanton look was gone. There seemed to be an intensity or purpose to what she was doing. It was beautiful and for a second Tim felt guilty about fucking Elisha. As she began to kiss him of her own accord, his guilt seemed to vanish. Soon Tim was ready to explode and he sensed that Elisha was close too. Then it happened. Just like last night, he couldn’t help himself. He cried out “I love you Elisha!” as he came.

Elisha screamed “I love you too, Timmy!” as she climaxed.

When they were done, Tim looked at Elisha’s beaming face. She was not slutty, she was looking at him the way that he had always wanted her to. Then, he realized that he couldn’t keep Elisha the way she was any longer.

“Elisha I love you and I always will” he said.

“I feel the same way. I think I’ve always loved you too, but I was always so up tight. Now that I realized that sex is great, we can do it all the time. Speaking of which, are you ready for another try?” she smiled.

“Elisha, I bet you want to get dressed.”

“That’s a great idea.”

When Elisha was back in her sundress. Tim smiled. She was still his beautiful Elisha, or at least she was about to be.

Several minutes later Tim and Elisha were about to leave, when Tim looked out the window and saw a black colored sports car, parked down the road. He saw his neighbor from across the street Ms. McCrae, kneeling next to the driver’s side door. He had seen that car before, he thought. Then it occurred to him where. The bastard had followed them to his house. He needed to do something… “Think!” he said to himself desperately.

Eric was sitting in his car waiting to see what would happen to Elisha. Ultimately, he was hoping that she would walk around the neighborhood, knocking on doors and offering her body. As they had been in the house for a while, Eric was getting bored. He saw a beautiful, thirty-something, red headed MILF playing in the yard with her kids across the street. She was easily caught and after a few well-placed bets the kids were sent back inside and she was kneeling next to his car enthusiastically sucking his cock. She had done this before, he thought. He wondered how her ex-husband had ever let her get away, while laughing through a moan. Eric loved the slutty look in her eyes, because after all, now she was a slut.

He saw a sixty-something old man walk out of the house next to hers with an angry look in his eyes. The man began to yell at Eric. Eric waited until he got to the car and then he said “I bet that you will be silent and not move.” The man became a statue. Eric then let the man speak (but to only answer his questions), as Katy the redhead continued to suck his cock. He found out that Ray was a widower.

Eric really got off on getting a blow job from this hot little slut, as her neighbor helplessly watched while answering his questions. Eric felt his orgasm coming on so he forced his cock down her throat. As he had bet her that she would never gag, she easily accepted his length, as pulse after pulse of his cum filled her slutty belly. When he was done she lovingly took the head of his cock and swirled around, savoring the taste. After a couple of minutes he pulled her head off with a pop. He didn’t want to get hard again. He had some plans for these neighbors.

“Katy I bet you’re a bigger slut now then you were a minute ago” leered Eric. As he saw her wanton expression somehow look even sluttier. He turned to Ray “What do you think old man? Since your wife died a couple of years ago, I bet that would love to screw this hot bitch all the time” said Eric, as he saw lust in the man’s eyes. “I like you Ray, so this is what will happen. “Katy, I bet that you are really hot for Ray. I bet that you want to use your slutty body to get him off at every available opportunity. I bet that you will happily suggest the sluttiest ways that you can use your body, to make him cum. I bet that you will listen and do whatever Ray says. Ray, I bet that you are madly in love with Katy. I bet that you’ll do anything to make her happy. Ray, I’ll bet that you will never get tired of poking your cock into whatever hole this hot little bitch offers you.” he said as Katy had already started rubbing her hands all over Ray’s stationary body. Eric grinned as he noticed a tent forming in Ray’s pants.

All of a sudden, Eric noticed the kid who was with Elisha, leaving the house. He was wearing a baseball cap. The kid was walking toward his car. “I guess I’ve been made” he said out loud. Let’s see what this little turd wants, before I turn him into a gay prostitute, he thought as he dismissed the loving neighbors who proceeded to run toward Katy’s house for a little “afternoon delight.”

When the boy got to the car, he said. “So, what the hell are you doing here? If you don’t leave I’ll call the cops.” “I’ll bet you’ll do no such thing. I’ll bet that you will go back into your house, grab a banana and fuck yourself in the ass with it” smiled Eric. The boy wasn’t moving.

Tim just smiled. He heard something but for all he knew it was some kind of muffled foreign language. “I’ll bet that you’ll shut the fuck up and not say anything until I say you can.”

Eric tried to talk, but he couldn’t.

“Can’t talk, huh? I guess you made a losing bet, asshole” as Tim pulled out his heavy-duty ear plugs. He then pulled out a piece of paper and began to read from it.

“I’ll bet that you wish that you understood what is happening, but you can’t because I bet that you have the intellect and reasoning ability of a functional moron. I also bet that you have the sex drive of a two year old. I bet that you have no desire to seek revenge on me, Elisa or anyone else from church. In fact, I bet that you are a sweet, sensitive and caring person who would never hurt a fly. I bet that you love your new existence and will atone for your evil ways by being kind to people and helping them. I bet that in a few minutes, you’ll drive away and you’ll leave and never set foot in this state again. I bet that you’ll never try to contact Elisha and me again. Finally, I bet that you’ll never be able to say the word or syllable ‘bet’ again. I bet whenever you have the urge or need to say the word ‘bet’ you will say the word ‘wager’ instead”, said Tim as he read his litany from the list he had written down in the house.

Eric just smiled. He was happy. He didn’t have a choice.

After releasing Eric and allowing him to speak again, Tim watched him drive away. Tim realized that he would have to do a little betting with his neighbors later, but he actually knew that despite the age difference, maybe he shouldn’t have to change too much, as he suspected that they were both lonely. Tim breathed a sigh of relief as he went back to the house to get Elisha and take her home.

When they got there, they found Elisha’s mom, she had been crying. Elisha went to comfort her and she told Elisha that her stepfather had left the house angry. Tim smelled a rat.

“Hey Elisha, I bet I can help your mom in private.

“Thanks Tim!” she smiled, as she went upstairs. She was exhausted. She had a great time with Tim watching TV and talking, but for some reason she was really tired. She was glad that she patched things up with him. He was such an important part of her life.

“Hello Ms Foley, I bet you want to tell me everything that happened.”

After phone conversations with Pastor Tim, Elisha’s stepfather and a goodnight kiss with a bet thrown in to Elisha. Tim went home and collapsed into bed. Whoever thought that betting could make someone so tired, he thought?

In the morning, Tim’s mom called up to him. “Tim, wake up honey. Elisha’s here.”

Tim scrambled to get his robe. There was a knock on his bedroom door and Tim said “Come in.”

“Wake up sleepy head” Elisha beamed at him before giving him a hug.

“Wow, what did I do to deserve that?” smiled Tim.

“You’re the most amazing guy in the whole world” she smiled back. “Can you ever forgive me for being so stupid? I hope you’ll still let me hitch a ride to school next week.”

Then Tim remembered. Yesterday, he had made Elisha forget about all the sex, just remembering having a good time hanging out together. He removed her compulsion to have sex, but not the command that made her like sex. He had also forgotten to remove the “complete love and trust him” command.

Tim realized he needed to fix this. Tim was about to say “I bet”, when his lips were smothered by Elisha’s. She then began to pull Tim’s robe off of him.

“Elisha! What about our pledge?!” Tim gulped.

“I want to make another pledge... to you. I think I knew that you’ve always wanted me, but I had been denying it to myself. That’s why I got angry. Just yesterday, I didn’t want a boyfriend, because I wanted to focus on school. Now I realize that was stupid. While I never looked at you that way, I knew that when I was ready for a guy, I wanted him to be someone like you. After all the fun we had yesterday, I realized that since you feel the same way I do, why couldn’t that guy be you? You’ve always been a special part of my life. I love you, Tim. That is my pledge to you. If you feel the same, I’ll break my abstinence pledge, and pledge my love. Then you can do the same. I even went to the store and bought these” said Elisha, as she held up a condom.

Tim smiled wistfully. He couldn’t undo the commands because he wasn’t sure how much of these feelings were hers and which ones were her commands. Tim knew what he had to do. He had too much power over the woman he loved. Also, he had too much power in general. He needed someone to help him to keep his power in check and he knew who that person should be. He picked up his digital recorder on his nightstand and hit record. “I bet that Tim and Elisha are happily in love with each other and will always be so.”

He saw the look in her eyes as the command took hold of her. As he hit play on the recorder, he knew that he would have the same look in his eyes in just a few seconds. Then he felt the click.