The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost and Found.

(MC, DS, MD, MF, FF, FT, MA, SF, RB)

This is my first story so all feedback, both bad and good is welcome.

These are the Categories that I feel are going to be in this story, but not necessarily this chapter.

Chapter 1, Lost

It was a dreary grey day as Catarina sat in the foyer at work idly flicking through “twitbook” and other social sites, getting drawn in by the clickbait that promises more than it delivers, something she has become well accustomed to, her job sounded interesting when she applied to do it, lighting and sound technician for a small theatre in her local area, thinking things would be like the West End, or Broadway , but it was more a case of turning up, switching everything on and then sitting around in boredom for hours than actually being involved in any fancy stuff.

One evening while she was clearing up after a small group had done a private showing she was doing her normal shutdown process, switching off the electronics that run all the sound and lights on stage, then going up to the control desk at the back of the auditorium, when she noticed something blinking that had fallen between the chairs, thinking someone had dropped their phone or some gadget she went over and picked it up, it looked like a normal USB drive but this one had a flashing light on it, that seemed to pulsate in a rhythm, she couldn’t help but look at it trying to work out what the pattern was , it seemed to have almost a musical beat to it, but after a few moments she just shook her head and put it in her pocket, making a note to drop it in the lost property box on her way out and note where she found it.

Finishing off her shutdown she checked around the rest of the building making sure everyone had left, she had been on lockup duty tonight. As Catarina got back to her locker and grabbed her bag she suddenly remembered she was going to drop off the USB drive, she took it out of her pocket again, looking at the light still pulsating, she shook her head, shrugging to herself she though “I’m back again tomorrow to open up, I can’t be bothered to open the office up to drop off this, not like anyone is going to call in now for it.”

She stood there still toying with the USB she wondered what could be on it, the booking for the auditorium had been a private one, to the point they didn’t even come through or leave via the Foyer, they had asked for the fire exit to be their “Private” entrance which was a strange request even for her manager to accept.

“Oh well” she said to herself realising it was getting late, she slipped the USB into her pocket and closed her locker, then headed home. Getting in her car she headed out of the car park and started to head home, while driving home the lights flashing from indicators on cars, or shop signs kept grabbing her attention, more than usual, wondering if any of them had a similar beat to the USB drive, shaking her head she thought to herself, why is she so fixated on that silly thing, not like its important.

Finally pulling into the drive at home after taking almost twice as long as it usually did because of her slowing to check out different flashing patterns, she got out of her car, grabbed her bag and headed inside, still feeling quite awake after a slow day, living alone she didn’t have to worry about anyone being up or disturbing them no matter what time she got home.

Feeling awake she thought she’d log into her laptop and see if anything interesting had happened on the sites she doesn’t access while at work, hoping that someone would have posted an interesting story, but it wasn’t the weekend and nothing new had been posted on MCStories, sighing she changed sites, logging onto her fetlife account, the home feed came up, thinking that she needs to sign up and get membership to get rid of all the boring posts of people friending or following others, not caring about who’s friends with whom.

She scrolled down a little and noticed a picture of a cute girl in a grey latex whole body catsuit, thinking to herself that was hot, the way that the grey looked so liquid and shimmering must have been something magical, then she remembered the USB drive, the flashing light on it, she grabbed it from her pocket and slid it into her laptop without even thinking about it.

The screen flickered for a moment as if windows was installing an updated driver, not paying any attention to it, being that this happened sometimes she just waited for the screen to sort itself out, when it did, she noticed her wallpaper had changed to a girl similar to that she saw on the feed, “That’s strange” she said out loud to herself I didn’t do that, “but it is a nice picture” she smiled looking at the picture, looking a little closer this time she noticed that the girl in the picture was completely covered, even her face was covered by the catsuit, but that couldn’t be possible, its probably just a hood of the same material Catarina thought to herself.

After a moment she remembered what she was doing, she was going to look at the memory stick she plugged in, as she went to her computer icon and opened up the drive a window popped up, flashing what appeared to be random colours, the box grew bigger until it filled the screen, Catarina seemed to zone out for a moment as she watched the screen, she didn’t want to move, it just seemed to be a bother and just let the lights flicker, the lights feeling like they surrounded her, like a warm blanket comforting her

Catarina blinked not realising any time had passed she looked at her screen again and saw that the folder window was open with 3 files, a setup file with no details, a pdf file, and some file that had no icon just a white box with a black spiral in it.

“oh, that’s interesting” she thought to herself, having an interest in hypnosis and she definitely knew she enjoyed reading about it online, she had masturbated to several stories while reading them wishing sometimes she was the hypnotist, sometimes the hypnotee. Thinking back to some of the stories she felt herself start to get aroused, her thighs gently rubbing together, cursing that there weren’t any new stories for her to read tonight.

Trying to focus on the USB stick she right clicked on the setup program, to see if there was anything in the properties that may suggest where it had come from, all it had in the details were yesterday’s date for its creation and some company called “Cerebral Tenancy”, that name sounded familiar to her, the booking she had “worked” well sat around for today, was done under a company name of “C.T.” not a name but just initials, Catarina thought perhaps this was some marketing material or product they were testing and that’s why the event had been so private.

Not knowing what this program might do she checked out the details on the PDF file, the filename seemed strange, the letters didn’t seem to be proper characters almost like a hacker would use to create their name on the dark web but it used symbols that you couldn’t put into a file name, it was strange, but it was a PDF file, what’s the worst that could happen, she had her antivirus software running, her spyware, and adobe doesn’t run things unless they are trusted, and this was from a USB stick so it would ask, not like there was anything important on her laptop, but to protect her other stuff she disconnected from the wifi and disabled the network card. “That should keep things a bay if its bad” she muttered to herself.

She double clicked the PDF file “/\/£X7P#@z£.pdf”

Again, her screen flickered, and that became the last thing Catarina would remember for the night.

The next morning Catarina woke up in her bed, feeling very well rested and refreshed, ready for her shift at work, even though her body ached as if she had been up all night, she didn’t worry about how she got there or even remember anything that happened last night, she slid the covers back as she went to get up, feeling the cool air on her smooth skin, she let out a tiny gasp as the cool air seemed to brush over her nipples making them instantly harden, letting out a soft sigh as she felt it, she squirmed on the edge of the bed.

“Mmmm” she said, closing her eyes trying to focus on getting up, she stretched up, putting her hands behind her head, arching her back, her breasts sticking out, imagining someone being with her to pull her back to bed and tell her to call in sick, but there wasn’t anyone.

She got up from the bed, and went to find some clothes for today, not knowing what today would bring at work, she grabbed a set of black leggings and pulled them on, then slipped on a plain black t-shirt, the feel of the cotton across her nipples again made her shiver, a shot ran through her body of pleasure and torment, seeming to end at her pussy.

“Sheesh what is wrong with me today!” she said to herself, “I’m not usually this bad, well not usually” emphasizing the final word as she giggled to herself. Sliding a pair of socks on and her trainers she grabbed her keys and headed out the door, today was going to be a good day, she thought to herself as she headed into work.

Her drive into work was eventless, when she arrived at work her manager was in, he went to say something then took a double take at her.

“You were supposed to be on shift early today, we had an urgent call from yesterday’s client asking that they extended their booking as they had an issue with something yesterday and they had to cancel, did they not notify you? didn’t you get my text last night?” Gary asked

Catarina looked at her boss puzzled, “No one said anything about any problems to me last night, there’s nothing in the report that said they had to extend, sorry.“ she went to grab her phone from her bag “Fuck” she said out loud without even realising it she’d left her bag at home.

“Excuse me!” Gary exclaimed, “What’s with that tone of voice, its unlike you”

Catarina looked down, realising what she had said, “Sorry, I didn’t mean to say that” she mumbled, raising her head to look at her boss, she asked “Are the clients in yet? Do I need to do anything?” cursing to herself in her head, she didn’t usually forget things or say things like that at work.

Gary shook his head, “The clients are in and they have their private entrance again” they don’t want to be disturbed, seems they had some wiz that sorted things out for them this morning, they did ask however if anything was found last night on clean up, they seemed quite insistent about it, I did check with the cleaners and they said there wasn’t anything, did you find anything on your sweep?”

Catarina thought for a moment and shook her head “I can’t remember anything, it was a simple shutdown and lock up, didn’t find anything, is it important? I can do a thorough check later when they leave if you wish” she seemed to want to please her boss to make up for her outburst.

“No, its fine, they obviously lost it somewhere else, ok well that’s not our problem, go get sorted and get on with your shift” Gary replied, then he turned and headed up to his office on the first floor.

Catarina went around to her locker, wondering why she had that outburst, opening her locker she knew she had some spare make-up and clothes in there, she looked at herself in the mirror on her locker door. “This wont do” she said to herself and grabbed her makeup and applied some, making herself look more presentable, as if she was going out on a date, she wanted to make Gary happy, and if she couldn’t do it by completing a task maybe she could do it by looking pretty she thought.

As she made her way back to the foyer, which was the only place she could be as the auditorium was “Private” for this hirer she took a seat by the window, glancing out, watching the rain fall, sighing to herself she had no laptop or phone to distract her all she could do was watch as people strolled past.

The day went slowly, she didn’t want to go disturb her boss, there was nothing she could do as all the technical areas were “out of bounds” as agreed by the client due to confidentiality, but curiosity was getting the better of Catarina, she wanted to know what was going on inside the auditorium, so started to make her way around to the pubic entrance where people usually enter and found 2 security guards there that weren’t there yesterday.

She tried to make it look as innocently as possible as she walked towards the auditorium, until one of them stepped across in front of her blocking her way, she looked at him, he appeared stern, unmoving, as he said in an authoritative voice “Private function, no entry, please turn around and leave”, as she raised her head to look up at him she caught a glimpse of his ID Card “CT Security” as she read his card and the strange logo that was on it.

Her mind seem to go into a spin and she put her hands behind her back and strangely said “sorry Sir, this girl must have taken a wrong turn” and turned around to leave wondering why she would have said such a thing, as she turned she felt his hand on her shoulder, as she realised he was stopping her, she knew in her mind she must obey, her mind went blank, her body froze.

The security guard stepped forward, so he was behind her, and lowered his voice, “who are you?” he whispered into Catarina’s ear.

Just the tone of his voice had an effect on her that she had never felt before, her mind was blank, she didn’t know how to answer, but she heard a reply in her voice of “this girl hasn’t been assigned a name yet, she found a control box yesterday and accessed it at home without knowing anything about it”

The security guard, gently turned Catarina around, she felt her body respond as if controlled by something, she felt something in her mind trying to gain control but some how she knew that she must obey this person, they are “Cerebral Tenancy”

…… to be continued in Chapter 2