The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost and Found.

Chapter 2 — out of control

Catarina started to stir letting out an aching moan, she felt strange, all fuzzy, like she had been out drinking all night with her friends, but different. Her body felt heavy, but she really didn’t feel like moving anyway so she didn’t care, until she thought to herself she needed to get up, she went to rub her eyes to open them, that is when she realised it wasn’t that she didn’t want to move, she couldn’t move.

Something wasn’t right, she tried harder to move her arms, her legs even trying to raise her head to see what was going on, but everything was so dark, nothing felt right, she couldn’t feel any straps or restraints, she just couldn’t move, that’s when she tried to call out for help but she couldn’t even do that.

As Catarina lay there she tried to remember what had happened, why she would be like this, she felt scared, yet something also made this exciting, she closed her eyes, at least she thought she was, there was no way she could tell if they were open or closed, she couldn’t feel any part of her body, it was so weird to her.

“Okay” she said to herself in her head, “What do I remember?”, she tried to recall the events that lead up to this strange situation, “I met Gary at work, oh yea that didn’t go well” she recalled the conversation where she had an outburst in front of him and he had to caution her, “That was strange” she thought as she tried to move on, “ okay, I got changed, went to the foyer”, remembering she needed to sit somewhere on site and she enjoyed watching people as they went past, then remembered that she was curious about what all the ho-har was about in the auditorium.

Something felt strange to her, she felt she needed to be in there, “that’s weird, but why should I want to be in there?” she thought to herself, “I don’t usually care what going on as long as I get paid and there aren’t any issues”, she tried to recall what happened.. she remembered wanting to go around, but then things just disappeared from her mind as she tried to think about them, she tried to think more and more, cursing at herself for not being able to remember, why couldn’t she remember! Maybe she was just dreaming.

Then things went blank.

Outside the room that Catarina was in 2 ladies looked at each other as they watched some screens, they made various “hmmm” and “ahhh” comments as they looked at the different information that was coming up on the screen, as they looked at the data on the screen:

Edit Mode enabled —

Brief Status on Unit #41F — created using remote device 244 (NEXTPHASE Enhanced V0.7D) activated by Unit #41F when installed at home location: Flat 32a, Terrance Wood Way, London

Subjects Identity: Catarina Lisa Evans — Alter Yes/No?

Subjects Preferred name: Cat — Alter Yes/No?

Subjects Biological age: 31 — Alter Yes/No?

Subject figure: 34b-28-32 — Alteration in progress to 34DD-28-32 as per condition file #244

Subjects health status: Healthy 97% (Repair in progress)

Health issue with:

Previously broken wrist (repaired)

Previously broken arm (repaired)

Minor asthma {repair in progress 64%)

Sexuality: Heterosexual — Updating to bisexual as per conditioning file #3324?

Sexuality Demeanour: Vanilla (submissive nature repressed) — Alter Yes/No?

Sexual fetishes: Hypnosis, Clothing (Latex), Bondage — Alter Yes/No?

Sexual limits: Erased as per conditioning file #3324

Sexual Virginity: Lost at age 16

Anal Virginity: Intact

Body fitness level: 89% (Automatic fitness protocol activated #244 — Virginity repair in progress, muscle tone repair in progress (88% complete)

Nanite integration:27% due to fitness level, estimated completion time 17 Hours to total control

Current status: Sedated, immobilised.

End of Brief Status on Unit #41F

“Seems we found who picked up the device Mistress Tamzin.” The first lady commented as she finished reading the report, glancing through the window at Catarina laying on the examination table in the other room, laying what could be described as a CT scanner her eyes glazed over, connected to various monitoring equipment.

“Yes, considering no live modules were supposed have left the warehouse, do we know who is responsible for creating this issue that I now have to clean up” Tamzin said with a very authoritative and extremely unhappy voice.

“We are led to believe someone snuck in and picked it up, security officers at the warehouse have been, shall we say, reprimanded and coughs updated, they will not be doing it again in their current roles Mistress.”

Tamzin turns to face the other lady, and with a sly smile asks, “So are they still in the security role Anna?”

Anna felt relaxed knowing that Mistress Tamzin wasn’t annoyed at her any more, relaxing her tone she nodded coyly not wanting to give too much away, “The 2 guards that were on duty are still in the security role ma’am, they are ensuring the other guards do not make a similar mistake”

“Oh? I hope you didn’t make too much of an example of them.” Tamzin turns and softly strokes anna’s cheek.

Anna’s eyes close as Tamzin’s fingers caress her body, feeling her arousal level shoot up her nipples hardening, her pussy getting wet hoping to be able to serve her Mistress, responds to the question in a wistful voice, “Units 34F and 42M are both secured in stasis at the entrance to the warehouse past gate 4 in the secure zone” letting out a soft sigh as Tamzin continues to caress her cheek “Both are fully encased in the new trial polymer 42BL3 and have been programmed to activate on any unauthorised removal of device and” anna grins “subdue the perpetrator”

“Good!” Tamzin removes her hand from anna and turns back to Catarina, “Well, it seems we can’t undo the process as she had one of the nextphase drives, she has already passed 10% and may become aware of what has happened, I guess this is going to be our trial run a little sooner than expected. Anna, have we told her company anything?” Tamzin reaches forward and starts to type things on the keyboard in front of the screen while waiting for a reply.

Anna struggles with not wanting to fall to her knees and worship her, the desire inside her growing, her own “programming” that she created and accidently infected herself with, is fully aware of understanding that she is not to act on anything initiated by her Mistress until permitted, unless mid play when she is to use her own logic.

“I believe that once our security guard outside realised the issue they enabled basic control and had her email her resignation and proceeded to humiliate her boss in the foyer of the building, causing her to be escorted from the premises” anna closed her eyes for a moment, trying hard to focus “at which point” she continued “ our collection units picked her up while she was still activated in basic control, they had to subdue her in the van but as it seems but due to her natural submissive nature hidden deep inside this wasn’t much of a challenge.”

Anna let out a playful giggle at this point thinking about how she’d like to be subdued for her Mistress, then shaking her head realising she hadn’t finished her report and had focused on herself causing Tamzin to look at her

“Sorry Mistress, it appears she only activated the module 6 hours before going to work, she was only 8% converted, and as such still had a lot of resistance, it seems her downfall was having experience with hypnosis that the nanites took advantage of and relayed to the security guard and collection teams on arrival so they had her hypnotic triggers to trance her”

Tamzin put her hand on her chin thinking, “hmm hypnosis, we never had any success with that before, why did it affect her so intensely?” and turned back to the keyboard typing in a query on the keyboard

The screen flashed and displayed various data, showing that Catarina had indeed been affected by the hypnotic triggers and that she had been involved in being hypnotised for over 8 years, 3 months 4 days and 12 hours. And had regularly masturbated when listening to hypnotic files that she had been given by an ex-boyfriend to make her more submissive and obedient to certain phrases and keywords that he never got the chance to get work, the conditioning from repeated listening had taken hold that she didn’t even recall listening to these recordings any more, it was a programmed action, and because of this intenseness the suggestibility of Catarina was 97% to these keywords when spoken. Trigger phrase — “Cat Epsilon Phi Drop” — reason for ex-boyfriend failure from memory trigger used by him — “Catarina Epson Pie Drop”

“Stupid fool” Tamzin said out loud.

Anna turned instantly her arousal level dropping to nothing, thinking her Mistress was disappointed in her report knelt instinctively and apologised “Mistress please forgive me I didn’t mean to make a mistake”

“oh, you’re a silly girl, get up, I am reading this report from this girl’s memory, its not you!”

Anna sighed with relief and stood back up, attending Tamzin at her side, “may I ask what you found?”

Tamzin then shows anna what she found on the information, how Catarina had been so vulnerable to the hypnosis conditioning and the intensity of it had weakened her mind and resolve that she was effectively a Unit waiting to happen, she was almost what they considered a unicorn Unit, perfect, waiting to be moulded.

I think we have the wrong program loaded for this one, she is going to be far more useful with this, Tamzin typed on the keyboard “Execute: Conditioning file 51X” pressing the enter key she turned to anna.

Anna felt her knees buckle she knew that code as she read it on the screen, knowing that it hides deep inside and turns the Unit into a sexual slut with no ability to resist

Tamzin turned to anna and smiled before saying “Activate 51X Lambda” it was her sexual conditioning file, she couldn’t help but moan out loud feeling her arousal level peak, tearing off her clothes as quick as she could, before dropping to the floor her knees wide apart, her hands on the back of her head, her 40DD tits sticking out, nipples hard, her pussy dripping on the floor ready for anyone to use, her mouth open, saliva running down her cheek onto her body, no longer remembering anna, her mind just seeing sexual images flashing through it, waiting for her next command.

Anna was now gone, her mind put into a deep suspended state with no ability to control anything or affect was is going on, or any chance to recall it afterwards. She was now Unit 32, She knew she was still female, but the programming in her mind, and the nanobots that were in her body could manipulate both her body and mind to be whatever her owners decided, Tamzin enjoyed watching the transformation as Anna became Unit 32, the way her eyes rolled back in her head, then were replaced with silver spheres, her clothing dissolving, and her skin appearing to be covered in a shimmering pearlescent purple catsuit, covering every inch of her skin, even her face, her hair turned silver like her eyes, and seemed to move itself into a high ponytail, that could be used as a leash or grip point depending what was required, but like everything else this could be changed by voice commands or sending remote programming commands to the nanites inside her.

Unit 32 moved closer to her owner, she knew she needed to give her pleasure, to ensure that she was cared for and pleased, her body moves smoothly and seductively in front of Tamzin her “eyes” constantly looking for any visual signals that may define where she is to move to or what task she may be completing, all she knew is she must obey and please her owner any failure of this task would result in punishment or demotion from her role.

Tamzin tapped her smartwatch, this caused Unit 32 to let out a low moan of pleasure as something changed, her catsuit, no body was being manipulated, she now had a cock, it was hard, and shimmering like the coating on her, but she could feel the cool air blowing over it as she waited on her knees, her cock growing to 9″ and quite thick was prominent now. Tamzin smiled at unit 32, and ordered it to stand, as she turned around and started to look at the screens again. Unit 32 rose to her feet, waiting patiently for her next instruction, not even realising time was passing by, just waiting, knowing that her obedience and devotion was all she cared about.

Tamzin looked over her shoulder, into the silvery eyes of unit 32, “I want you to use that cock I’ve given you and I want you to make me cum, don’t you dare stop till you complete your task”

“command accepted and confirmed, awaiting authorisation to commence”

Tamzin always made sure that her toys had to have their commands confirmed just so she could make sure she never said anything that could damage her control over them, after all these units have the ability to take over others, using the nanites that they have inside them, they could without even hesitating enslave and transform any human on the planet, and no owner would want to lose their power over their creations, like Anna did before this safeguard was installed. “Confirmed” was all Tamzin said.

Unit 32 slid forward, its hands moving sensually and productively, sliding over her owners body, moving up and caressing her shoulders and neck as she slipped closer, kissing Tamzin’s neck and shoulders, as she did she felt her owner press back with her ass to rub against the hard cock that she now possessed, the nanites in her body knowing that the cannot interfere with an owner, but they can if needed change the clothing or attire of that person as long as it doesn’t contradict any commands received.

The programming in unit 32 was trying to work out the best way to perform its task, knowing all of Tamzin’s preferences and limits processing over thousands of different scenarios, based on what was going on and had made Tamzin so aroused, selected 3, all starting with the subtle seduction and steady teasing before causing her to make Tamzin orgasm, Unit 32 knew that Tamzin liked to draw things out, and it was unusual to just be told to make her cum, she usually had more desires and instruction something had really made her horny for this activation to be so “desperate”.

Tamzin let out a soft moan as unit 32’s hands caressed and massaged her shoulders and neck, the touch feeling electric, her body aching needing to be touched, she pushed back against unit 32’s cock, it was strange feeling unit 32’s breasts against her back and a real cock pressing against her skirt.

As unit 32 processed the incoming data, it allowed a small amount of nanites to exit its body and change the clothing that Tamzin was wearing, transforming her skirt into a microskirt, making it leather, knowing that Tamzin loves the feel and smell of real leather, raising the hemline up so much that unit 32’s cock was able to slide underneath and gently rub back and forth between Tamzin’s thighs.. The nanites dissolving Tamzin’s underwear, transforming her top into a leather corset, with 1/4 cup bra.

Tamzin enjoyed the transformation of her clothing, making her feel more and more aroused, the feel of the smooth cock against her pussy causing her juices to coat it, her lips parting as it gently rubbed over her, moaning out as she lent against the desk, watching the transformation of unit 41F on the screen as the programming updated the nanites inside her new toy, her mind flashing images of 2 units pleasing her, both as adaptable to any form that she desires. Her eyes closing as she rolled her head back “oh yessss that’s good”

Unit 32 shuffled her body, so that her hands could continue to tease and stroke Tamzin’s neck, as her body bended in such ways that allowed the tip of her cock to slide over the entrance to Tamzin’s pussy. Tamzin lent forward, bracing herself against the desk pushing back and grinding against Unit 32, “that’s it my toy fuck me hard” with a short gasp for air as she feels Unit 32’s cock sliding into her, “oh yes make me cum my little fucktoy”

Unit 32 picked up the pace and started to fuck Tamzin harder now, having been given more defined instructions that she knew she must obey, she now had a target to make Mistress orgasm, the cock changed shape again, this time flaring out inside, becoming more ridged causing more sensations for her Mistress, Tamzin didn’t expect this and let out a guttural moan as she started to cum. Oh what a fucking joy to have such wonderful toys, she thought as wave after wave flooded through her body, her pussy on fire, juices running down Unit’ 32s cock and thighs…