The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Alien drones invade an unsuspecting village on a distant planet. Four young women develop a desperate plan to escape them. Will their plan work? Or will they join the invaders?

This is a sequel to my story The Lost Cave and it’s again inspired mostly by the works of Tabico and Fembotheather. A special thank you to qxvw198 for proof-reading and many useful tips.

Lost cave – A whole world

Chapter 1

Humans knew very little about the inhabits of planet QR-143-E. The standard planetary catalogue contained only a few lines about them:

Inhabits of QR-143-E are humanoid. Their society is pre-industrial. Most individuals live in villages scattered over the land. According to observations, they seem rather peaceful. No direct contact.

The sparse information said nothing about the lifeworld of the Jauntha, as they called themselves, or the fate they came to meet.

Amera was a Jauntha. She was a young woman, almost still a girl. She had lived in her village all her life. Soon the Quirek berry harvest would start, but this year things were going to be different. Amera, her sister Perria and her friends Moanna and Farah were sitting in her room.

“Have you heard what happened this morning on the fields?” Amera opened the conversation. Like all Jauntha, she had a bluish metallic shimmering skin, though hers was rather pale. Her silver hair fell down her slender back.

“Yeah, what do you think it was?” Moanna asked. She was a bit shorter than the others and, for a Jauntha, rather sturdy. She was still nimble and fit, however. She looked around, her black hair flying round her face.

“I’m not sure. The workers who returned said they were attacked by a group of female warriors, but no one will tell any details. What I know is that they caught four people from our village.” Perria exclaimed. She was the youngest of the group, but she was a very strong willed young woman.

“I don’t know.” Farah said. “Who would attack us? There hasn’t been a war around here for centuries. But anyway, they have reinforced the guards, so I think they’ll soon find out what’s happening.” She was tall and slender, almost thin. Her hair shimmered turquoise.

“Yeah, our mother has been ordered to patrol the fields all day. I wonder when she’ll return.” Perria added. Her eyes shimmered as she talked about her mother’s profession. To her it was absolutely clear that she would join the guards as soon as possible.

The four friends didn’t know that all their future plans would be obsolete only a few hours later. Their village was already surrounded. The morning attack had been just a prelude.

“They are coming!” A loud voice from the street startled the girls. They looked out one of the windows. The captain of the guard directed some of his warriors, armed with bows or spears, here and there. The captain shouted, “Keep the children and the old inside, we’ll fight them off.”

“Hey, shouldn’t we do something?” Perria asked no one in particular.

“What? Like throw rocks at the attackers? We don’t even know who they are. You heard the captain, we have to stay inside and wait.” Moanna answered.

“But we aren’t children anymore, we can help.” Perria protested.

“Hey, if you want to be a soldier one day then you have to learn one thing: obedience, right? So stay here and wait!” Amera persuaded her. Finally Perria sat back to the floor, waiting for what was going to happen.

Not long after, they heard the sound of battle: metal hitting metal, screams and the crashing of wood. Soon, the sounds faded. There was a brief moment of quiet before new sounds were heard. There were screams and whimpers, closer now. The sounds kept on for a long while, becoming louder and quieter again and again.

Suddenly, the four friends heard someone opening the door downstairs. Together, they got up.

“Oh no, someone’s coming!” Moanna almost shouted. “What should we do?”

“Hey, relax, I’m sure it’ll be our warriors.” Amera tried to calm her, but her own voice lacked the necessary confidence to do so.

“Okay, I’ll go and have a look.” Perria grabbed a candlestick and ran towards the stairs.

She stopped halfway down. She felt relieved when she saw that it actually was their mother. She was apparently back from the battle and unharmed. But the next moment a cold shiver ran down her spine. Why wasn’t her mother in the armor she had worn when she’d left the house a few hours ago? Now she wore some kind of wet looking thong and skimpy top along with a strange collar made off the same greenish-blue substance. Sure, their mother still was an attractive woman, but wearing something like this in such a situation was just ridiculous. The front door behind her was open and Perria could see two more women in the same attire behind her mother.

“Hey mom, what’s going on? Who attacked us? Why are you dressed like that?” She asked, walking down the last stairs. She noticed the vacant expression on her mother’s face. “Mom? Are you okay?”

Her mother suddenly spoke with flat voice. “All must obey.”

“What?” Perria exclaimed. She, as well as her friends still on the stairs, froze. Perria’s mother jumped forward with incredible speed and grabbed her daughter with her strong arms.

“You must obey!” She said, voice unchanging.

“Oh fuck! What’s going on here?” Moanna asked, almost panicking, as two more women stepped in. Amera recognized one as the village baker. The other was a stranger.

“Hey mom, let go of me!” Perria screamed, struggling in her mother’s grip. The woman was just too strong for the girl. Then, another woman stepped into the house. Since none of the girls had ever seen a human, the sultry redhead formerly known as Esther appeared very alien to them. Unlike the other females she was fully nude and moved like a sleepwalker towards the two struggling figures.

“Let’s get out of here!” Farah screamed. She grabbed both Moanna and Amera and pulled them towards the back door of the house.

“But, but we have to help them!” Amera protested, pulling free from Farah’s grip and turning back towards the disturbing scene in the living room.

The alien woman now stood right behind Perria. She was still struggling but was getting more and more exhausted. Amera didn’t dare walk any closer, especially since the two other women were already approaching. Now, the redhead pulled up Perria’s skirt. She was too caught up in her fight to notice.

“Come now!” Farah almost pleaded and Amera was about to turn when she saw some movement from between the alien woman’s thighs. A thick tentacle emerged from her crotch. It slipped out, curled forward and aimed for Perria’s firm rump. It slithered forward and penetrated Amera’s sister without any warning. The young girl grew stiff and let out a whimper. Then her expression softened and her arms sank to her sides. Her mother released her and left her standing unmoved, still connected to the redheaded woman.

The sight was like a start signal for Amera. Finally she turned and ran towards her friends who had already opened the door to the small side road.

“What now?” Moanna asked.

“We’ll go to my house.” Farah answered. “Maybe we can find out more there.” She was a healer and following an old tradition. Her house was a high tower standing out from the mass of houses surrounding it. Only the temple towered over it.

The three remaining girls ran through the street, occasionally looking left or right when they heard the cries of fear and desperation coming from the houses. Suddenly Farah, who led the way, stopped and pulled the others into a dark house entrance.

Amera held her breath. They heard steps coming closer and closer. She felt Moanna by her side shuddering with fear. Finally she could see them. It was another one of the alien women. This one was more slender, larger, with long, brown hair and darker skin. She wore the same attire Amera had seen on her mother. Amera also saw the thong, skimpy top and collar on another Jauntha woman. This woman was most likely from another village since Amera didn’t know her. Between those two mindlessly staring females walked Joninam, a farmer from outside the village, with his wife and their daughter. All of them were nude and staring into nothingness as they moved, almost sleepwalking, to whatever place they were led.

Luckily the party paid no attention to the friends and so they were soon able to move ahead. The village wasn’t particularly large but they still needed quite a while to reach their destination. They were forced to take several detours to avoid the alien attackers. Finally they arrived near Farah’s tower. Only a small square separated them from the tower’s safety.

Farah looked left and right. Then she turned back to her friends. “I think it’s safe.”

The three ran quietly across the square and had almost reached the door when they heard a voice. “Farah!” They all looked back. In the rectangle of an open door stood a woman.

She was a bit older than the friends. They knew her. She was the local monger. Now she was standing in the entrance of her house, nude, except for a strange green mass covering parts of her body. The three friends stopped, unsure of what to do. When Farah was about to go back, Moanna stopped her. “Hey, are you out of your mind? We have to get out of here!”

“We can’t leave her alone!” Amera cried, images of her mother and sister in front of her eyes.

The woman made the decision for them as she ran over the square towards them. Amera could see the mass on her body shifting and changing. It was taking shape around her hips and breasts, as well as around her neck.

“What happened to you?”

“I—, I don’t know exactly.” The woman answered. “I was in my shop when I heard the noise outside. I went out and was attacked by three women. They threw me to the ground and, and then they put this stuff on me.”

She looked down at herself. The mass was now reshaping to look like the attire they had seen on Amera’s mother and the attackers. The woman continued. “Some of the guards came and I used that opportunity to escape, but I can’t get this off my body. Uhh!” She suddenly let out a small whimper.

“What is it?” Farah asked, closely examining the alien substance.

“It’s, it’s moving over me. It feels strange, but not bad.” Her blush betrayed her real feelings.

“Okay, can you walk?” Farah asked.

“Yes, yes, I think so.” The woman answered.

“We’ll get you into my house, I’m sure I can help you. What’s your name again?”

“Soria.”

The four women crossed the square back towards the tower. A few steps away from its front door, Soria suddenly moaned and started to collapse. Amera and Moanna kept her up the best they could. Farah faced her, worried. “What’s happening?”

“Ohh, it- it’s shifting, it’s moving into me, and ahh, I can’t fight the—” Suddenly Soria shuddered in an orgasm she couldn’t suppress.

“Moanna, Amera, you have to carry her.” Farah ordered.

“Hey, what’s this?” Amera asked, noticing two thin appendages growing like tubes out of the collar that the mass had formed around her neck. The tubes grew in size on both sides of her head.

“I don’t know, but we have to bring her into the house.” Moanna said.

“Oh gods, it’s so good!” Soria thrashed in yet another orgasm as the tubes reached her ears and plunged into her auricles.

“You have to fight it! Try to keep calm!” Farah almost pleaded.

“I’ll try, ahh, so good! I, I can hear them.” Soria whispered, eyes staring vacantly.

“Hear whom?” Amera asked curious.

“The others, the drones, the master.”

“Soria! Fight them! Stay with us!” Farah again pleaded, close to tears.

“No, I can’t I –I—must – obey.”

“Yes, you can fight! Soria, do you hear me?” Amera tried as well.

“Obey, obey, obey.” Soria suddenly tensed and the two girls holding her flinched from her in sudden fear.

“Soria, are you okay?” Moanna asked carefully.

Soria’s eyes reflected the void and bliss of her mind. “I will obey. All must obey.” Turning towards the friends she continued. “You must obey. Stay here for your conversion. You will enjoy obedience.”

Gripped by panic the three fled into the tower, closing the door behind them. Amera ran over to a solid looking chest and pushed it against the door to hinder any attackers as best as she could.

“What now?” Moanna asked.

“We’ll have to check what’s going on outside first.” Farah explained. She ran to the stairs leading up into her tower. The three girls soon reached her workroom. It was the biggest room in her house and occupied a whole floor of her tower. Farah ran over to one of the closed windows and pushed the blinders open slightly. After a moment she hissed, “That doesn’t look good.”

“What is it?” Moanna still sounded like she was about to panic.

“They have the village surrounded. I see small groups in the fields outside and more on the roads. It looks like they are leading some of us out of the village.

“Like Soria and, and...” Amera didn’t dare name her mother and sister.

“I can’t tell who it is, but yes, I guess it’s the ones they equipped with those things.”

“And what’s about to happen with us?” Moanna asked, knowing the answer before Farah said it.

“I can’t see it exactly, but it looks like they are checking house by house. Damn, they are also leading the men away.”

“We have to find a way out of here.!” Amera sounded desperate as well.

“But how? They control the roads and they are everywhere outside.” Moanna hoped for a miracle.

Farah stepped back to them. “Maybe I have an idea.”

“You must be kidding. You really want us to walk among them? That can’t work!” Amera shook her head.

“Do you have a better idea?” Farah stood next to the large working table.

“She’s right, we have to try it.” Moanna replied. The heap of earth and fibers didn’t look to promising to her either, but at least they had some hope now.