The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost in Wonderland

By Ogodei-Khan

Chapter 2: Forgotten Flowers

Wonderland quickly proved a challenge for Alice’s geographical skills. The chocolate river should have been a good pathway, as it headed in a vaguely southeasterly direction according to the position of the sun. The sun still hung in a morning posture, about 10 o’clock if Alice had to guess. She hoped the strange passage of time in this land would continue to aid her, for if the sun climbed higher, she would lose it as a possible marker.

The sun remained her ally, but it was the river which betrayed her. She followed its meandering course for a while, still too horrified of what had happened to Henrietta to risk drinking of the molten chocolate. She stopped occasionally to draw the course of the river on her map. At one point the river rounded a mound made of bunt cake, and Alice followed it around the corner.

Then it stopped abruptly.

Alice stared at it in amazement. The river did not empty into a pond or lake, did not fall into any cavern that she could see. The river simply flowed along in one place, and then was gone the next, the molten chocolate disappearing as it flowed into a line of solid ground, made of grass and rocks.

Grass. Once Alice stopped puzzling over the abrupt end to the river, she looked at the surrounding landscape. Yes, there was normal, green grass growing amongst the rocks. Even the bunt cake abruptly shifted into a grassy knoll on its far side, beyond the end of the river. She stepped beyond the river’s end, looking carefully across the horizon. There were odd shrubs on this landscape, and tall trees with green trunks in the distance. She could not see any distinguishing landmark, however. This new territory seemed to be mostly flat.

“Oh, confound it!” Alice grumbled to no-one in particular.

“Confound what? Are you trying to tell someone a riddle?”

Alice whirled around, seeing the source of the voice. It was a strange thing, a bee in woman’s shape, with black bands moving over her fuzzy yellow torso and legs. She had intimidating compound eyes, cellophane wings, and a mark on her forehead that Alice identified, an outline in black of an eye turned sideways. “Whatever?” she asked.

“Hello, Alice dear,” Whatever said. Alice recognized the voice now. “Where’s your friend? Did you two get separated?”

“You should have warned us!” Alice shouted, her horror at what had happened exploding out of her in an instant. “You should have warned us of what could happen!”

“Ah,” Whatever sounded understanding. “So what did she turn into? A cupcake girl?”

“A chocolate bunny,” Alice replied. Then she shook her head. “That’s not the point! You knew that people can become transformed here?”

“Yes.”

“But you said nothing!”

“My dear, you never asked. You let the beauty of this land deceive you, and poor… Henrietta, was it? Well, she paid the price. Or not, as the case may be. She’s happier now.”

“Turkish Delight said the same thing,” Alice mused.

“Oh, you met Turkish Delight, have you? Delicious woman. Sweet as nectar.”

“She said that Henrietta transformed because she wanted to. She tried to… turn me,” Alice added, shuddering at the memory.

“And you’re still here, you tough girl.”

“I told her to stop,” Alice said.

“Indeed. You are what you want to be, here. Except most all of Wonderland’s creatures are perfectly happy, so only our guests are so uniquely… vulnerable.” She gave Alice an odd look, made inscrutable by her insect eyes. Alice shivered again.

“I’m on my way to find the Queen,” Alice said, recovering her composure. She unrolled her map and held it up for Whatever to see. “Can you help me?”

“Well, that’s not what I came here for,” Whatever mused. “But I can point you in the right direction. You’re in Little Garden now, and in this province, the closest point to the Castle is the Forget-me-not bed.” She pointed, roughly southeast.

“So why did you come here, if not to guide me?” Alice asked.

“How doth the little busy bee, improve each shining hour?” Whatever replied.

“To gather honey all the day, from every open flower?” Alice continued.

Whatever smiled. “You’re getting accustomed.” Her wings started fluttering with a distinctive buzz, and she leapt into the air. “Never forget who you are, Alice dear.” With that, she flew away.

* * *

Alice followed Whatever’s directions, making her way amongst the rocks and grass. Eventually these features gave way to moss, a large bank of it running to her left and to her right as far as she could see. The bank of moss was mounded, like a high dune of sand on the beach. She stopped there, making a note of the moss on her map, the first feature she could find in this new territory.

The moss was soft, but not difficult to traverse. The hardest part was scrambling onto it initially. In that, Alice was surprised at how smoothly she could move in her dress, despite the dress being made out of sugar crystals. The moss felt spongy against her bare feet. Once she reached the top of the mound, she saw that the giant moss mound fronted a new river, one which crossed the route Whatever had indicated. A patch of mushrooms as tall as lampposts lay beyond the river, which provided moisture for both moss and mushroom.

“Rivers are not to be trusted here,” Alice said to herself. Little did she know how true that was. She withdrew her map and quill from a pocket of her dress, drawing in a line of the river, and then carefully navigated the downward slope of the moss bank. The river was perhaps two feet deep, though had a number of rocks which could serve as a passage. Holding her map in one hand, Alice gently set foot on the nearest rock, and then picked a path across the river.

Most of the rocks were dry and stable, but not all of them. Splash Alice fell into the water as her bare foot slid on its slime. She hit the water, which was just deep enough that it cushioned her landing on the riverbed. She was fortunate that she instinctively thrust upward her fist which held the map, saving it from watery oblivion, but her dress was not so lucky. She caught only a glimpse of cloudiness in the water, all the remained of the sugar-based dress Turkish Delight had given her.

* * *

“Confounded river,” Alice muttered. She continued holding her map up as she awkwardly half-crawled-half-swam through the slow-moving water and over to the other bank. Here the bank was low and she easily exited the water. The sun was bright above, but the air was still a little chilly against her wet skin.

“Naked again,” she lamented. Fortunately no-one seemed to be around to observe her. Perhaps if this province was a vast garden, its residents were only plants. It would be helpful, Alice thought, because then nobody would try to capture her, to turn her. She shivered again, from more than just the breeze.

Looking ahead, there seemed to be a path through the mushroom patch which matched the direction she wanted to go, so she followed it.

The mushrooms were red with white spots; a species Alice had once heard called fly amanita, though most people called them toadstools. They stood tall over her, as tall as lamp-posts, though some were shorter and more immature. The more mature ones had broad caps which cast some parts of the path into shade.

The patch grew denser and more crowded as Alice proceeded, with the tall mushrooms all around her now. As she passed one by, there was a sudden breeze, which blended with the chill wetness on Alice’s skin.

“Achoo!” Alice sneezed forcibly and in a most un-ladylike manner. She dropped her map, her body rocking backwards and bumping into the trunk of a nearby toadstool. Dust shook from the toadstool, falling all around her and on her. Alice vaguely recalled that mushrooms used tiny little dust motes as their seeds. She feared she might sneeze again as the spores fell on her, but she didn’t feel much like sneezing. No. The spores tingled on her skin and in her nose as she breathed, but it was a good tingling, like a bath in mineral salts.

Time seemed to slow down as the sensation stole over her. She breathed, deeply and rapidly, almost panting like a dog. At first, it had the desired effect: her rapid breathing brought more of the spores down her throat and into her lungs, bringing her whole body to life with the sensation. The breeze cleared them away in short order, however, and Alice’s breathing returned to normal. She blinked, confused about what she was doing.

Uneasy on her feet, Alice tried to keep walking, to go over to where her map had fallen, out into a patch of sunlight. Her vision blurred. The sun seemed so bright all of a sudden, so hot. She squinted, her head hurting from the intrusion of light. She needed coolness, and shade, and moisture. Alice turned her head towards the nearest mature mushroom, and she felt a little better. She stepped towards it, and felt better still. She reached out, her hand brushing along its shaft, the slickness felt good against her palm.

But it wasn’t only the damp which felt good. Her hand stroked up and down the shaft, and she felt more of that tingling sensation. She pulled her hand back, and then rubbed it over her breasts experimentally. The dampness was inundated with more spores, and it felt good on her skin. She rubbed her shoulder against the shaft, like a cat against its master’s leg, and felt more of the pleasant tingling.

It was irresistible.

Alice threw herself at the mushroom’s shaft, wrapping her arms around it in a full embrace, grinding her naked body against it. The spores covered her skin and inflamed her into an amorous frenzy. Her violent shaking of the mushroom’s shaft caused more spores to rain down from the underside of the cap. Alice felt them falling and splayed herself on the ground, letting as many of them hit her body as she could. After they landed on her, she ran her hands all over, fondling her breasts and her hips, and then plunged them one after the other into her pussy, which was now soaking with desire. The spores met her womanhood well, and she moaned aloud.

She leapt back to her feet, jumping on top of an immature mushroom, whose cap was still round. She again spread herself wide, face down against the red and white-spotted cap, bucking her hips, humping and grinding and moaning. Opening her eyes in the midst of her pleasure, she saw a small mushroom, one that would be normal sized back home, branching off from one of the larger ones. She inched her way forward, feeling every movement keenly as more spores brushed up against her. Almost instinctively, she put her mouth around the smaller mushroom and began to suck it, fellating it passionately. She was rewarded with yet more of the wondrous spores now in her mouth. Alice’s mouth watered, and she was able to swallow the spores down her throat.

This frenzy continued for a while, with Alice fellating small mushrooms and grinding her naked body in any way she could against the larger ones, periodically bringing her spore-covered hands to her pussy in fitful masturbation.

“Augh!” Eventually, she climaxed, grinding her hips up against the shaft of one of the larger mushrooms. Sated, she fell back from the mushroom and onto the ground, enjoying the cool shade and the last of the dislodged spores falling across her body.

Alice could feel the spores at work. She had taken many of them, so many. Maybe they would grow. Maybe all of the spores on her and in her would grow into little baby mushrooms. She would be covered in them, and they would grow and grow until they swallowed her up. Then she could just lie here in the dirt, cool and dark forever, a mushroom mommy.

Her head rolled to the side as she pondered the blissful feature that awaited her when she saw the map again, lying out in the sunlight. The map. Did she put the mushroom patch on the map? Of course not, she had lost her sugar quill in the river. Maybe somebody in the garden had something she could use.

Cool. Dark. Wet. It would be a shame to leave the map unfinished. Mushrooms. Growth. She could at least grab it so that it didn’t get blown away in the wind. Heat. Bad. Alice tried to stand up, but she was still drained from her frenzy. Lie forever. Yes, she needed the map more than she needed to lie here. Forget. She managed to roll over, knocking off a few small mushrooms which were already budding from her breasts. Nurture mushrooms. Inch by inch, Alice crawled, making her way out to the map. It was hot out in the sunlight. Heat. Warmth. Sleep.

* * *

Alice awoke gently. She felt refreshed and pleasant. She sat up, and felt movement against her skin. Her eyes shot open, and she saw the dried-out husks of a few small mushrooms gathered around her. Heart beating rapidly, she stood up. She spun around, looking at the mushrooms surrounding her. Quickly she took in her surroundings: the map nearby, the river behind her, the path before her. The sun had moved in the sky. Earlier she had been heading southeast, and the mushroom’s shadows angled vaguely away from her, but now they angled somewhat towards her.

The mushrooms occupied her mind again, however. Her heart beating rapidly in anxiety and terror, Alice leaned over, grabbed her map, and ran. She went as swift as she dared, as terrified of bumping into the mushrooms in her haste as she was of spending another moment in their presence. Her terror only grew as she looked among them; some of the shafts were shaped like women.

With luck, Alice managed to clear the mushroom patch without incident. She put another hundred yards between her and the patch before she finally collapsed, panting heavily and dropping the map again.

This land was even more dangerous than she had realized. Refusing offers made by the denizens of Wonderland would keep her safe, she thought. Whatever should have mentioned that the speaking things were not the only threats. The mushrooms had tried to turn her, to make her spawn them and eventually become one with them, never to move from that spot ever again. It was one matter to become another creature; it was another to become an unthinking, unfeeling thing, incapable of even being happy with her fate.

Alice looked down at the map, which had saved her. Her love of maps had drawn her back to her humanity and away from the lure of the mushrooms. “But,” she said to herself, “why do I like maps so much?” She strained to think of it. She knew that she liked charts and maps, but why? Something to do with someone she knew, maybe.

After catching her breath, Alice picked the map back up again and continued on. The dirt path which had cut through the mushroom patch continued on through a lawn of nice, normal grass, but she was approaching the strange green trees she had seen in the distance when she had first arrived in Little Garden. The trees all grew in a broad field of black earth.

A sudden sound distracted Alice from the details of the field and the trees. She stopped, holding her breath and straining her ears, and then she caught it. It was faint, in the distance and in the direction of the trees, a far-off sound of lustful moaning. Alice paused at the sound, knowing the inherent danger the sound brought with it in Wonderland. But she was armed with her confident knowledge that she could just say no and deflect any advance. She had more cause to be worried about the weird trees, given her recent experience. And besides, moaning likely indicated a citizen, who could help guide her to the Forget-me-not bed.

As she proceeded, the sounds of moaning grew clearer. Alice could discern two voices, but this time she was more focused on the trees. It turned out that they were not trees at all; they were rosebushes, each as tall as a mighty elm. Their thick foliage and thorny stems looked like the leaves and trunks of trees from afar. Further on there were different beds of different flowers, and this is what Whatever must have meant by the “Forget-me-not bed.” The black earth around here was rich topsoil, needed to grow such flowers.

The moans were coming from one rosebush in particular, and Alice soon approached it. She did not hesitate in doing so, despite the noises indicating two women making very passionate love. What she had seen and done so far in this land was already affecting her sensibilities. She looked up, perhaps thirty feet above her. One rose blossom leaned sideways, and there she saw two women’s figures. One was clearly Whatever, the odd bee-woman easily recognizable. The other was a red-skinned woman who seemed to be half-submerged within the folded rose petals.

“Maybe she is pollinating the rose,” Alice mused. It would do her no good to disturb the women, however, they seemed too engrossed in one another, and Whatever had already told her about where she needed to go. This also gave her a clue about the nature of the citizens of this province: they were women who lived in the flowers. Now she would be prepared, for the eponymous Forget-me-nots of the bed were probably inhabited in the same manner.

Alice followed down the neat rows of planted flowers, continuing in a roughly southeastern direction according to the sun. She passed through several different beds; tall sunflowers with their blossoms up out of sight, or short begonias with friendly red or white skinned women greeting Alice as she went. Alice smiled at them and returned their greetings politely, but did not stop to talk. They did not accost her otherwise, and Alice grew more confident.

Finally, she arrived. The Forget-me-not bed grew a little wilder than the other flowerbeds Alice had traversed. They grew in a dense bunch rather than in neat rows, though the black soil remained soft and well-tilled, indicating that they were not wholly growing wild. If Alice had to guess, they were about as tall as two-storey houses, sky-blue blossoms grew in bunches of a half-dozen at the very apex of the plants.

In arriving, Alice paused. She knew she was now in the southeastern corner of the Little Garden province, and so about to pass into whatever lay beyond. She should like to be better-prepared, needing a quill for her map, and some proper clothing (or any clothing).

“Hello!” she called into the grove of flowers. “Can anyone help me?”

“Half a moment!” a voice came back from amongst the flowers. A rustling spread through the grove, and then the flower nearest to Alice grew sessile, bending first downward to bring its blossoms closer to Alice, and then up so that the blossoms offered a seat.

“Go ahead,” the voice called back out of the grove. “Get on!”

Alice hesitated. She knew that any offer here, no matter how innocent-seeming, could be a path to danger. She leaned over and sniffed; the flower did not smell strange or arousing, appearing to be nothing more than a giant Forget-me-not. She sat down, and the flower stood back up. The flowers coordinated, skillfully passing Alice from blossom to blossom, so that she made her way high above the ground through the grove of Forget-me-nots. Soon enough, she was in the center of the grove, seated in the middle of a larger blossom with blue petals all around her, where she found the person controlling it all.

She was like the other flower-women which Alice had seen, though her coloration made her far more lovely. She had soft blue skin, matching the petals of the Forget-me-nots. Her hair was bold yellow, struck through with normal-sized Forget-me-not blossoms. Two more blossoms budded where her nipples should have been, while below her hips she was submerged into one of the large flowers. Her eyes too were bright yellow.

“Hello, dear. I am the warden of Little Garden, my name is Forget-me-not,” she curtsied as well as she could with half of her body in the flower.

“You don’t say,” Alice replied, then blushed realizing that she had said so aloud. “I am Alice Liddell,” she added sheepishly.

But Forget-me-not laughed in reply. “It is rare that I get such a witty guest, Alice. Now, you asked for assistance?”

“I should like a writing utensil for my map,” Alice said, holding it out before her. “And some clothes.”

“Hmm…” Forget-me-not pondered. The flower that held Alice leaned closer to the plant-woman, allowing her to get a better look at the human. “Light blue,” she said. “Some yellow, and a touch of white.”

Alice looked confused.

“For you, dear. Do you think those are good colors for you?”

“They do suit me,” Alice said after thinking a moment. They were her favorites, and they were Forget-me-not colors, she had never really thought about it.

“That’s lovely,” Forget-me-not said with a sweet smile.

“Ahh!” suddenly Alice felt movement around her nethers. “Wait!” she called, ready to bring her failsafe to bare, “st- eek!” Before she could say the words, a jolt of pleasure rocked her body. Something from the flower had penetrated her pussy, had taken her virginity.

The protrusion from the flower began steadily pumping into her. In between her pleasured gasps, Alice looked down to see that the stamen in the center of the flower had become sessile, wrapping around her legs and pinning her to the flower’s receptacle. It was the flower’s pistil which was violating her, though she could not see it.

She could not panic. She needed to calm herself, to measure her breathing against the flower’s persistent thrusts, and merely voice her objection and this would stop.

“Ahh… oooh… Ahh… oooh…” Alice tried to time her breathing, to regain some sense of control, but the flower was now exuding a sweet vapor, thick and cloying, like incense. Her pleasured breathing brought this vapor down her throat and into her lungs, quickly flowing through her, numbing body and mind.

Just like last time. It was happening so fast, the danger was upon her before she could even assess it, even though one word could stop it. She was so helpless in this world.

“Breathe it in, dear,” Forget-me-not said. The other woman sank into the flower she had ridden and suddenly emerged out of Alice’s blossom, right next to her. She placed her arms on Alice’s shoulders lovingly. “Breathe deep. You need to get that pollen inside you. Blue, yellow, and white. You’ll be such a pretty flower. I haven’t had someone to join me in this bed for ages and ages…” She embraced Alice from behind, leaning against the moaning woman’s back and groping Alice’s breasts idly.

Alice’s body was going limp. Everything grew numb, as if all of her sense of touch was rushing to her nose, throat, and pussy. She felt the firm thrusts of the flower’s pistil keenly, each one driving her higher into a heaven of pleasure, and the pollen-laced fumes of the flower continued to fill her throat.

“Oooh,” Forget-me-not moaned. “It feels sooo good, doesn’t it? I know. I can already feel you a little. Soon you’ll get a little seed planted in you, then you’ll be a part of me, and I’ll share your happiness forever.”

Share forever… only fragments of Forget-me-not’s words could enter Alice’s numbed mind. They all sounded good, though. All of this was good and right.

“So much clutter,” Forget-me-not sighed, rubbing her hands over Alice’s head. “I can sense it. A flower like you should just be happy and pretty. Forget them all now, your worries and concerns.”

Forget… Forget… Never… Never forget who you are, Alice dear. The remembered fragment of Whatever’s words rang in Alice’s numbed mind. Her sinking will seized it, latched onto it like a life preserver. She remembered feeling like this before, remembered how she had escaped, the old mantra. I am Alice… Liddell… I am Alice Liddell.

“Augh!” she climaxed, her mantra momentarily falling out of her mind as her sexual pleasure reached its peak. As if in response, the pistil flooded seeds into her womb. I am Alice Liddell.

“There we are,” Forget-me-not cooed, embracing Alice again, this time rubbing her hand over the girl’s stomach. “Seeds and pollen together, that’s how we make a new flower. Now for a nice rest, then you’ll be all fresh and new.”

The petals of the flower began to close, rising up around the two women within. I am Alice Liddell. She was too late. I am Alice Liddell. She could feel strange sensations; the sprouting seed and pollen beginning to morph her, to change her. She could feel Forget-me-not, the flower, the whole grove. I am Alice Liddell. Darkness closed around her, the last she would see of the light with her human eyes. I am Alice…

“Stop…” she said weakly, just as the flower petals closed.

“Hmm?” the petals opened a little. Sunlight came in, and Alice’s mind began to surface.

“I’m sorry…” she said thickly. “I don’t… want this…”

“But I thought you said…” Forget-me-not began. “Never mind then,” she said sullenly. Suddenly the flower petals opened back to the full, stamens and pistil retreated, and Alice could no longer feel anything inside her.

“Did you want my help or not?” Forget-me-not said, now sounding a little cross.

“Yes…” Alice said slowly. She drew herself up to a kneeling position so that she could see eye-to-eye with the half-submerged flower woman. “But just clothes in those colors. They are pretty, but I shouldn’t like to become them.”

“You’re so certain? You seemed rather pleased.”

“Quite,” Alice said firmly. “And a writing utensil,” she remembered.

“There I cannot help you. What would I have to write on, anyway? But here,” she said. She reached out with one finger and tapped Alice’s neck. Slim vines ran forth from where her finger landed, and flower blossoms soon followed. Soon Alice was covered in vines and blossoms which hugged tight around her body, some blue, some white, some yellow.

“Thank you,” Alice said. “And could you tell me the way to the Queen’s castle?”

“I can do better than that,” Forget-me-not replied, sounding glad to be rid of the girl who had spurned her. Once again, Alice found herself tossed from blossom to blossom through the grove of giant Forget-me-nots. The last one lowered her down gently to the ground on the far side of the grove. Beyond were wide grasslands, as vast as the veldts of Africa.

Alice looked at her map plaintively, wondering when she would get to continue it, and began walking into the golden grass.