The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Synopsys: A young University Graduate moving to her first job, loses some luggage and finds something much more enjoyable

DISCLAIMER: The following is a work of fiction; the characters and plot are a figment of the author’s imagination. Any resemblance between characters in this work and actual persons living or dead is entirely coincidental. This work contains scenes of explicit sex between adults and is intended for the entertainment of adults only. If you are offended by depictions of adult intercourse or if you are less than the age of majority in your jurisdiction please do not read or download this file. Because this is a fantasy, characters in this work engage in unprotected sex in a universe where AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases do not exist. In reality sex without protection is unwise and nothing in this work should be taken as condoning such activity, or any of the other activities depicted herein.

Lost Luggage

Jenny awoke feeling very excited and happy; she had graduated with a first class honours degree and had been accepted for a job in a very prestigious firm of Solicitors in Cardiff. Today was her final day of sharing with her friend Kathy, in their small double room in the halls of residence at Nottingham University. Jenny jumped out of bed singing softly and after washing and collecting all her soaps and cosmetics from the bathroom, returned to find Kathy sitting on her bed. Jenny said, “I hope I didn’t wake you, I have been trying to be very quiet”. Kathy replied, “Well if you call that quite, don’t ever get a job in a library”. Jenny said, “I am sorry, I am so excited, today I move into my little apartment in Cardiff. I need to pack all my things, because the removal men will be here about 10:00am”.

Jenny started packing the three backing crates that had been provided, her music centre and CD’s went into the first box, all her books and personal knick knacks into the second and all her clothes and toiletries into the third. All she left out was a change of clothes and her raincoat which she would carry in her Mazda MX5 sports car. As Jenny put the last of her clothing in the third box, Kathy was tapping up the first two; she had written on each one, with a black felt-tip pen a note to indicate the contents. The first one said, “Entertainment”, the second one said, “Knowledge” and Kathy wrote “Modesty” on the third. Jenny wrote out three address labels and as she was about to tape them on Kathy said, “I have some glue that will hold those on better, we made it chemistry, Why don’t you head off and I will see to these when your removal men come”. Jenny said, “Ok, I’ll drop you a line and you should come down and visit when I get settled in”. Jenny put on her pink cotton trench coat and holding her small holdall she kissed Kathy and left the room.

Kathy spread her home made glue on the back of the address labels and stuck them on each box and then she went back to bed.

Meanwhile Jenny had started up the engine in her Mazda and commenced her journey. She turned out of of the University onto the A52 and headed towards the M1 Motorway. Following the M1 to junction 23, she turned onto the A42. Three and a half hours later, she parked her car outside her new waterside apartment in Cardiff Bay. She had stopped by the agents in the city centre to collect the keys, so she now carried her bag and raincoat into the apartment. The apartment was on two levels, kitchen and living space on the lower floor and large bedroom and bathroom on the upper floor. Both the bedroom and the living space looked out over the marina and the living area had a small balcony. Jenny loved her new accommodation and it was all for her. Checking the cupboards she realised that she would need food, so you decided to pay a visit to the large supermarket she had passed on the way into the bay area.

On the other side of the city another newcomer was unlocking the door to his new accommodation, Nigel had bought a sought after, four bed room property adjacent to the Lake in Roath Park. Nigel had been a hypnotherapist in London and had moved into the adult field of entertainment”. He had accepted a residency at a night club in Cardiff and had sold up everything in London. The main reason for moving out was a major falling out with his long time girlfriend and assistant. Nigel had a developing fetish and had tried to persuade his girlfriend, without using hypnosis, to embrace it”.

He had plenty of time before his removal men arrived so he decided to join the throngs of people walking around the lake. While he was walking, he decided that if I ever get another girlfriend I will use hypnosis first to check if there are any objections and whether I would be able to change them. Back at his new lake side accommodation Nigel made a pot of coffee and sat in his bay window watching the world.

At a quarter past three the removers delivered furniture and twenty two boxes to Nigel and then they delivered the three boxes to Penny. At Jenny’s the men brought the two boxes labelled Entertainment and Knowledge into the sitting room and Jenny asked them to take the third one to the bedroom without looking at it.

After the men had departed, Jenny went to open the first one which was her music centre and CDs, She carefully arranged all the CDs in alphabetical order on the shelving provided and set up the music centre in the corner. Placing some music on, she moved to her box of books and unpacked that, placing all the books on another book case in their correct order. She had notices that the address labels were almost unreadable; the glue had reacted with the ink and had obliterated many parts of the address. As she started to climb the stairs, to unpack the third box, she was thinking how fortunate there was enough of the address remaining. A soon as she saw the box, she knew something was wrong. There was no address label and the writing on the box said, “Costumes”. Jenny carefully cut the tape and opened the box. On top was a gentleman’s silver sports jacket and black slacks. Under this were harem costumes, spandex costumes and latex costumes. Jenny laid all the costumes on the bed and then phoned the removers, When she got through to a woman in the office, Jenny told her of the mistake and the woman said, “The men have not returned yet so if you can hold on for now, I will ring you back after I speak to them”.

Penny looked at the costumes and thought, “I could try them on, I have never worn anything like this before and it will pass the time. If I am careful I cannot do any harm”. She tried the harem outfit first and when she looked in the mirror on the wardrobe door, she thought, “Heaven’s don’t I look sexy in this. She paraded around the apartment and made a cup of tea. Next she looked at the latex costumes there were more of these that anything else and she wondered what act would wear outfits like this. After taking off the harem outfit carefully, she picked up a pair of latex knickers and pulled them up, when they were on they were very tight and Penny thought, who ever these were made for must have been minute, I am only a size 10. Next she pulled a top over her head and smoothed it down over her large 36D breasts. The feeling was very erotic and she then pulled on a latex micro skirt. This outfit did not go with her shoes so she picked up a pair of latex ankle boots with five inch heels and slid her feet into them, as she pulled the zips up, something clicked but she paid it no attention. She walked around in this outfit and could not believe what it was doing to her. Her arousal was climbing and she squirmed in the knickers and top. She was down stairs changing the CD, when the door bell sounded. She grabbed her pink raincoat and covered up the latex costume. Answering the door she found an attractive man in his early thirties standing there. When she asked him what he wanted, he replied, “Are you Modesty, I think you have one of my boxes by mistake”. Penny said, “No my name is Penny, my roommate wrote modesty on my box because it has all my clothes in it. Nigel said, “Can I come in or were you just going out”. Penny replied, “Yes you can come in, I was just trying on one of your outfits and put this coat on, to cover it up, so I could answer the door”.

Nigel said, “Yes I thought I recognised the boots, which outfit are you wearing”? Penny replied, “If you will excuse me I will go and take it off, I don’t think I want to be seen in it anyway”.

Nigel said, “Before you take it off sit down and talk to me. Where have you just moved from”. Penny sat in the chair opposite to Nigel and replied, “I have just graduated from University and I start my first job here in Cardiff a week on Monday”. Nigel said, “You look stressed just relax, you tell me about yourself as you try and relax”. His finger was moving from side to side and when Jenny’s eyes started to follow it, He told her to relax and commenced an induction. In no time at all she was in a shallow trance. He continued to relax her and after another hour she was as deep as he could get her on a first attempt. He asked her to describe what she was wearing and how it felt. Penny described the clothes she had on and divulged the arousal she experienced when she first put it on”.

Nigel, told her that the arousal was because she liked the feeling and he instructed her that the longer she wore it the stronger the arousal would get and her likeness would become love. He instructed her that when she took it off she would feel depressed and lonely but when she had it on she would feel comfortable and loved. He reinforced these instructions and then gave her a trance trigger that when used would take her down into a much deeper trance every time it was used the trance key was “Captured Modesty”. He also instructed her that whenever he called her Modesty she would obey his every word”.

Throughout the evening he brought her out of her trance and then dropped her right back down again. By midnight he had taken her as deep as he had ever taken anyone and he reinforced his earlier instruction, ensuring that her fetish for latex was overwhelming and her obedience to him was entrenched into her subconscious so deep it would be second nature. He told her to hang up her rain coat and to follow him up stairs. He sat her on the bed and placed all the latex clothing in her drawers and put all the remaining costumes back in the box. He instructed her to get into bed and to sleep naturally awaking in the morning refreshed and happy with no concerned that she had gone to bed in her day clothes and boots and to contract Nigel sometime during the morning about her box”. Then taking his box he locked her front door and returned to his car. Half an hour later he was sliding into bed also.

Next morning, Jenny woke at nine o’clock feeling as if she had just woken from the best sleep ever. She slid out of bed and walked down to the kitchen, she was very hungry so she made porridge, then bacon, eggs and mushrooms followed by four slices of toast and a pot of tea. She never consciously considers the clothes she was wearing and when breakfast was finished she called “Nigel as instructed”. When he answered she said, “Hello this is Jenny, I believe you have one of my boxes”. Nigel said, “I was just about to go out, why don’t you come around and pick it up at about four o’clock, I should be back by then”. Penny agreed and before she put the phone down Nigel said, “Modesty, You will clean the downstairs and as you do your arousal will climb without you noticing it. When you have finished you will start to climb the stairs, as you climb your arousal will double for each stair you climb and you will orgasm as you reach the top and attribute the pleasure to your clothing. This will repeat every time you climb the stairs today. Now forget everything from the second before I called you Modesty and then put the phone down”.

She cleaned up the breakfast things and tidied the downstairs while one of her CDs was playing. When everything downstairs was sparkling, she started to walk upstairs to make the bed. After the third step her arousal broke through her attention and she became aware of what she was wearing. As each step she climbed the tightness of her knickers and top brought the arousal higher and she decided to masturbate when he reached the top. She had to hold onto the balustrade for the last thee stairs and as she put her foot on the top step her climax erupted causing her to collapse to the floor in a dead faint.

Several minutes later she began to stir and her hands caressed her top and shirt she laid on the floor squirming in her clothing for several minutes and then decided to take a shower.

Penny entered the shower in her clothes and turned on the water. She undressed and washed both herself and the clothes. While she was washing the clothing she held each item against her body so she could rub it with soap and it was not until she was standing outside the shower in a towel, that the depression started to steal in. As she walked out into the bedroom with a towel around her head, she started to cry. She opened the drawer and pulled out an electric blue body and a matching miniskirt. As soon as the body and skirt were in place the depression evaporated and the feel of bliss returned along with her building arousal, the body was at least one size, to small and is was stretched very tightly across her breast but even tighter under her crutch. She made the bed and cleaned the bedroom and then went back into the bathroom to clean the shower and dry the clothes she had taken off. When the clothing was dry and lightly powdered she put them back in the drawer and returned down stairs to change the CD. On the way down stairs she realised that there was water in her boots and she would need to take them off. She leaned over and tried to find the top of the zip. After five minutes of trying she gave up and thought, “I will need to ask Nigel when I see him”. Five minutes later she once again forgot about the boots. Moving around with the over tight crutch was very distracting so she sat in an armchair to chill out and listen to her music. At lunch time she made a salad moving very slowly and when she had eaten it and cleaned every away, she realised that she needed a pee. She started to head to the bathroom and as she climbed the stairs the previous climb was repeated. Again as her foot touched the top step she climaxed and clasped to the floor in a faint. In her relaxed state her bladder emptied creating a puddle on the laminated floor. When she came too, she found she was lying in a puddle so she got up and cleaned herself and then the floor.

She was just tiding away the cleaning materials when the phone when. Jenny picked up the phone and said “. Hello”. Nigel said. “Hello, and what have you been doing”? Jenny told him everything she had done without thinking it was unusual. Nigel said, “If you cannot control your bladder, we will have to find something to help you. The reason for my call was to let you know that I am back at home and if you would like to come, you can come anytime now. Just come as you are and don’t bother about your raincoat”. Jenny said, “Ok I’ll be there as soon as I can”.

Jenny picked up her bag and keys and walked out of the apartment in her electric blue outfit. As she got in her car, the occupants of a passing van whistled and hollered.

She punched Nigel’s post-code into her SatNav and set off going through the Butetown Tunnel and then around the city centre, up Mackintosh Place and into Shirley Road before reaching Lake Road East. She parked on the road, opposite Nigel’s house and walked over the road and up to his front door. Several young boys down by the lake whistled and Nigel kept her waiting for four or five minutes. When he answered he said, “Sorry about that I was on the phone, do come in”. Jenny skipped in and said, “You have a lovely home looking out onto that lake must be spectacular”. Nigel said, “Come on through and take a seat, I would like to ask you a question”. Jenny moved to his very large sitting room and sat in an armchair. Nigel sat down on the settee and said, “Those clothes that you have become attached to, where originally bought for my assistant and I was wondering if you would like the job”? Jenny replied, “I would love a job where I could wear these clothes, I am dreading starting work, if I cannot find a way out of them”. Nigel said, “If you agree to be my assistant, I will help you find a way”. Jenny said, “When do I start and what are my duties”?

Nigel said, “Captured Modesty”. Jenny relaxed into the chair and then Nigel said, “From this moment on you will never consider not wearing latex, when you attend work in the daytime you may cover your latex clothing with normal clothing; however at any other time and during your night time job you will only wear latex. While you are outside in your latex, you will never feel embarrassed or humiliated no matter what people say, you are wearing what you want to wear. Over the next hour, your arousal will grow and you will do whatever it takes, to get me to give you some relief. Once we have has sex you will believe that sex with me is the best you have ever had and that I always smell and taste divine. Over the next week you will do your best to repeat the process at least once a day and by the end of the week you will be as addicted to me as you are to your clothing”. Nigel then counted her up reminding her to forget being hypnotised.

Jenny awoke and asked, “What do you do and what are the duties of your assistant”? Nigel said, “I am an adult entertainer I work in a night club as an erotic hypnotist and my assistant has to look very attractive and help to usher my volunteers on and off the stage and any other assistance that is deemed necessary”. Jenny said, “I think I will be able to do that, how do you pick the volunteers”?

Nigel said, “At the beginning of the show, I do a simple induction to the whole audience and get those that are susceptible to lift their hands in the air, your job is to select eight to ten pretty ones from the people holding up their hands, The audience like to see more girls than boys so a five to three split seems to work the best. You are responsible for selecting people who would look good on stage or people who need taking down a peg or two”.

Jenny asked, “How do I determine who would be in the second group”? Nigel replied, “Your job is to mingle with the audience as they come is and settle down and to identify people who are two loud or to dominant and then if they hold up their hands you will know who to pick”. Jenny said, “That seems too easy, will I be in disguise”? Nigel said, “Normally yes, but occasionally it is better if they know who you are, it all depends on what type of audience it is, you will very soon get the hang of it”.

Jenny asked, “When do I start”? Nigel said, “My first Show is Wednesday, but we should check out the venue on Monday evening as a pair of ordinary punters”. Jenny squirmed and wriggled in her chair thinking “This body is too tight I should go home and change”, so she said, “Where is my box, I am taking up too much of your time”. Nigel said, “There is no rush, I have been thinking that this house is far too big for me and your little apartment must be costing you a small fortune, why don’t you move in here and share with me, We could hang the clothes from your box in one of my spare bedrooms. Come and choose one”. Jenny felt that she was losing control, but she follows him up the stairs. Once again her arousal climbed as she climbed each step and being a longer stair than the one in her apartment, she stopped before she reached the top to try and calm down. Nigel walked back to the top of the stairs and said, “Is something wrong”? Jenny replied, “These clothes are too tight and they affect me, when I climb stairs”.

Nigel had forgotten about this clause and then said, “Well you can’t take them off on the stairs, and here let me help you”. He walked down to her, picked her up and carried her to the landing and into the spare bedroom with an en-suite. Before he set her down, he kissed her and arousal was so high, she came as the kiss endued. Nigel carried on as if nothing had happened and setting her down said, “You can have this room, it had its own bathroom and a view of the lake”. Jenny was trying to come to terms her orgasm which she attributed to Nigel’s kiss. She threw off her clothes and pulled Nigel onto the bed scratching at his zip. She eventually found the zip pull and pulled his trousers down. Nigel’s freed cock stood up at attention and Jenny positioned herself so it slipped into her sopping pussy. Jenny continues to ride him until they both come together and then collapses on to the bed beside him.

Jenny was soon asleep so Nigel extricated himself from her and stood up. He redressed and quietly left the room taking her clothes with him. He went down to the utility room where he cleaned the clothes and hung them to drip dry on the clothes drier. He then moved to the bottom of the stars and listened, He heard movement so he headed back to the spare bedroom. As her entered he saw a beautiful young naked female except for her boots, sitting on the bed. Jenny shouted “WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES”? Nigel replied, “I think you will find they are my clothes and I took them down stairs to wash them, further more I do not like being shouted at. Captured Modesty, as punishment for shouting, you are not allowed to wear any clothes unless I give you permission, you will also talk to me in a calm and quiet voice while you are in this house. Lastly while you are naked your arousal will not climb as you ascend the stairs. You will now wake after a count of three with no memory of being hypnotised and no awareness that your behaviour has changed. Three, two, one and awake.

Jenny said quietly, “I apologies for shouting, I was shocked when I saw the clothes that I had been wearing were now missing”. Nigel said, “As punishment for shouting, you will remain naked and enjoy it, until I say otherwise. Now before you jumped my bones, which I enjoyed very much, by the way, I was showing you this room. As you can see it is very large and could accommodate some more furniture, what would you like”. Jenny replied, “A desk, a couple of bookcases and a TV would make it perfect. Nigel said, “The shops are still open, come on we will go to IKEA. Nigel walked towards the door and Jenny, whispered, “Nigel please, I cannot go out like this”. He turned and walked to the large built in wardrobe and opening the left hand door extracted a long blue double breasted rubberised trench coat and handed it to Jenny. She looked as him hoping there would be something else but he closed the door. Turning he said, “Put that on and we will go”. Jenny slid her arms into the cold rubber lining and then pulled the coat on over her shoulders, as she pulled it around the front over her breasts she shuddered, but continued to fasten it up and tie the belt. When it was on Nigel walked to the door and Jenny followed.

They walked down stairs and through the utility room and into the garage. Nigel opened the passenger door of his Jaguar x-type estate and he walked around to the driver’s side. He pressed the garage door remote and the door began to rise, when it was open he drove out and closed the door behind him. Driving out onto the street he turned left and followed the route Jenny use to get there. Jenny was sliding around inside her coat and her arousal was climbing once again. She could not believe the affect this material had on her body.

Twenty minutes later Nigel pulled into the IKEA car park and parked. They walked to the store and moved to the area where the desks and book cases were. Jenny chose a desk two matching book cases and a music centre / TV stand. There were flat packed packages of the items they had chosen so Nigel loaded these onto a trolley and pushed it to the check out. Jenny walked beside him and whispered, “This Mac is making me randy again, can we go straight back home”. Nigel said, “You do have a real fetish don’t you, Ok we will be home again soon”. The waited in the queue to pay for eleven minutes and then pushed the trolley to the car. Nigel folded the back seats down to extend the load space and loaded the flat packs into the car. Jenny took the trolley back to the trolley park and then started walking back to the car.

Half way there she was accosted by a young couple who had just exited a car and the man said, “It that a rubberised mackintosh you have on”. Before Jenny could answer his female partner said, “Have you tried wearing it with nothing underneath”? Jenny said, “Yes it is rubberised and it is the only item of clothing I am wearing”. The woman replied, “Ooh you lucky thing, I would love a coat like that, where did you get it”? Jenny said, “You need to ask my boyfriend, he bought it for me”. The woman said, “Before you go let me have a feel”. She reached forward and undid one of the buttons below her breasts and pushed her hand in, she felt the lining of the coat and then turned her wrist around and fondled Jenny’s breasts. Jenny could not move she was riveted to the spot. She was not panicked but she wondered what had happened to her, here she was, standing in the middle of a car park, being fondles by a stranger and loving it”. Jenny’s day dream was interrupted by Nigel who had walked up behind her and said, “Is this a proper way to behave, in a public car park”. The woman said, “I was just admiring your girlfriend’s raincoat, where did you buy it”? Nigel said, “Are you admiring the coat or her tits”. The woman flustered her reply and started to pull her hand out. Nigel said, “Stop” in his commanding voice and all three stopped looking blankly ahead. Nigel talked the woman down into a deep trance and then told her partner to continue his shopping and to pick has partner up from Nigel’s address in two hours

Nigel instructed Jenny and the woman to get in the Jag and they both squeezed into the front passenger seat. On the drive back to his home, Nigel quizzed the woman and learned that she and her husband were both teachers and that she had been a rubber fetishist for as long as she remembered. Her name was Linda and her Husband was William. Once back in the garage Nigel instructed them both to get out and follow him into the house. He told Jenny to remove her coat and then led them both up to Jenny’s bedroom and told Linda to strip. Linda removed all her clothes and Nigel found another rubber raincoat. He then induced her deeper in her trance and then instructed that the coat he was about to give her, would become her most favourite possession. She would wear it with nothing underneath whenever possible and while she was wearing it she would be totally sexually submissive. Anyone who propositioned her for sex while she was dressed in her coat would become her dominant lover and the next person to give her an orgasm would be her most dominant lover. Nigel gave the coat to Linda and while she put it on, he hung Jenny’s blue coat in the wardrobe.

He positioned the girls to face each other and placed Linder’s palms on Jenny’s breasts. He then instructed Jenny that she would be very aroused having Linda’s hands on her tits and she would ensure that they both obtained an orgasm. He then told them both that they would wake up and have sex as soon as he closed the door.

Nigel walked out of the door and closed it behind him; he then went to finish unpacking his many boxes and then moved Jenny’s Mazda into his garage beside the Jag.

Upstairs in the bedroom, Jenny was controlling the love making and Linda was on her way to her fourth orgasm and Jenny was on the way to her third. They were lying on the bed in the sixty-nine position and Jenny was under the skirt of Lind’s coat, the scent of Linda and the latex was filling Jenny’s senses and she really believed that she was in heaven. When Linda had brought Jenny to five orgasms Jenny stopped and turned around to kiss her. Linda returned the kiss and they both fell into a natural sleep of the exhausted.

After Nigel had finished unpacking he put the coffee percolator on and opened a packet of cakes. When the coffee was ready he carried three mugs of coffee and a plate of cakes through to the sitting room and placed it on the coffee table. He then called to the girls to come down. Jenny appeared at the top of the stairs and asked, “So you want me to put something on or come down like this”. Nigel replied, “You are still being punished for shouting, so come down as you are and where, is Linda”. Jenny said, “She will be here in a moment, she is in the en-suite. Seconds later Linda joined Jenny at the top of the stairs and they came down together holding hands.

As they entered the sitting room Jenny through her arms around Nigel saying, “Thank you, for giving me Linda between you and her, I am in Heaven. Nigel said, “You can’t keep her she has a husband who will be coming for her in five or ten minutes”. Jenny said, “I will only lend her back to her husband for tonight, she will have to come back tomorrow, she could help me move out of my apartment”. Nigel said, “Good idea, but as she is yours, you will have to instruct her”. Jenny kissed Linda and said, “When your husband comes, you may go with him, but you must be back here tomorrow morning at ten o’clock and you must be dressed as you are now”. They each pick up a cup and found a seat. Nigel was on an armchair and the girls were on the settee sitting very close together. Nigel was looking at Jenny and realised that he was very proud now that he had found his perfect mate.

Jenny was a little embarrassed being naked when someone was due to call and then she decided that, if Nigel wants her naked then so be it, she would very happily defer all decisions to him. Will, rang the bell a little apprehensive, he was not sure if this was the right house or what his wife was doing here. Jenny got up to answer the door and Nigel stopped her, then he instructed Linda to get the door and for Jenny to run to the utility and get dressed in her cleaned clothes.

Linda returned with Will from the front of the house and Jenny appeared from the back. Jenny said, “We were just having a coffee, would you like one”. Will replied, “Yes please”. Linda returned to the settee and Will sat down beside her with his hand on her latex covered knee and said, “I like your new coat Lindy”. Linda replied, “This is more that a coat. It’s a dress, a night gown and anything we want it to be”. Jenny returned with another mug of coffee and handed it to Will. And he asked, “Do you wear latex all the time and is the coat that Linda is wearing, one of yours”. Jenny replied “If I could have my way, I would wear latex all the time and yes, the mackintosh came out of my wardrobe”. Will finished his coffee and said, “Linda, we should go and leave these good people in piece”. Linda replied, “Ok but I have promised to help Mistress Jenny, tomorrow so I need to be back here at ten o’clock”. . Nigel and Jenny saw them to the door and bid them both au revoir. After closing the door Nigel asked, “Would you have answered the door without any clothes on”. Jenny said, “I was thinking about that while we were sitting in the lounge and decided that as I have deferred all decisions about my clothing to you, it was up to you to determine how I presented myself to anyone else. Last week I would have died of embarrassment, but you have freed me and I thank you with all my heart. How did you know I wanted to try a woman, and what a woman”. Nigel said, “In the car park when Linda was fondling your breasts, you did not move”. Jenny replied, “If it had been Will I would have run to you as fast is I could have, but it was Linda and her hand was so soft and gentle. That coat had made me very randy and I wanted you, but Linda was a very good substitute”.

Nigel said, “Walking around IKEA with you in that coat was doing thing to me as well”. Nigel picked her up a carried her up stairs and to the bedroom. He set her down and said, “Loose these clothes and put the blue coat back on I want to make love to you while you are wearing it”. Jenny stripped out of her clothes very quickly and then took the blue mackintosh out of the wardrobe and started to put in on. She experienced the same feelings as she had earlier and as she fastened the front she said, “This coat is much more sensuous then any of the other clothing”. She lay down on the bed and Nigel removed his trousers and crawled up between her legs.

Nigel climaxed in synchronous with Penny’s third and she collapsed into the bed. Nigel said, “Captured Modesty. This coat is now your favourite item of clothing and you will only take it off if I expressly ask you to change into something else. Wearing this coat makes you very submissive and because it is your favourite coat that makes you feel this way, you will embrace this feeling and make it you. The only time you will not be submissive is when you are dressed in normal clothing and working as a Solicitor. From now on, you will not experience a building arousal as you climb stairs and you will not orgasm at the top. Now you will relax into a natural sleep and only awake when I call you”.

Nigel stood and redressed and then went down to the Jag to collect the flat pack boxes. He assembled the TV stand first and then the desk and lastly the two book cases. He positioned all the furniture in the most logical places and then cleared away all the packing material. When the bedroom was clean and tidy and the clothes Jenny had removed were in a drawer, he decided to make dinner.

In the kitchen he decided to make spaghetti bolognaise and set to work. After the bolognaise had been in the oven for an hour and a quarter and the spaghetti had fifteen minutes to run, he went up stairs to wake Jenny. Standing in the doorway, he looked at his beautiful submissive girlfriend and decided that he would never let her go. He called out to her to wake up and Jenny opened her eyes and looked him. As she moved she felt the coat glide across her skin and knew she would do anything for this man. As her feet touched the ground she said, “I am yours to do as you please and whatever you do I will always love you”. Nigel kissed her and told her she was his forever, she kissed him back and said, “Thank you, I couldn’t ask for anything more”

They walked down stairs together and as the rubber lining moved across her breasts, arms and legs, she leaned into him and said, “This coat is alive and it is making me love you all the more, you are my Master, controller and owner”. Nigel said, “Just keep wearing it, it does things to my cock as well”.

After dinner Jenny washed up and cleaned the kitchen. When she had finished, she returned to the sitting room and Nigel was asleep in the armchair. Jenny very slowly and carefully eased down his zip and undid the belt and waist button. She opened his flies and eased his cock out of his undies then using her mouth and hands she began to work on it and it soon responded. As it became erected she slipped her lips around it and started to stimulate it. He awoke to a beautiful sensation and seeing the head of shinny black hair in his lap said, “You can wake me up like that anytime”. He soon came and she milked him dry swallowing every last morsel before cleaning him with her tongue.

Nigel said, “That was very expert how many of those have you done”. Jenny replied, “With that one, a total number on one, Before Friday I had only had sex four times all with one man and I had never orgasmed. I wanted to experience female sex and find a man who could make my body sing. Since Friday and those wonderful removers, I have found the man of my dreams the woman of my dreams and clothes of my dreams and what’s more I have had more orgasms than there are weeks in the year”.

Nigel asked many questions about her life, family and friends and she gave him every detail holding nothing back. They talked until bed time and Nigel told her what happened in London and the reason for his move.

As they walked up the stairs together she started to walk towards her bedroom and Nigel said, “That room is for naughty girls and daytime sex. This is the bedroom for a loving partner”. She jumper into his arms and he carried her into his bedroom. He slept in the nude and Jenny in her blue mackintosh. In the morning she woke him up with blowjob number two and when they were up he sent her to have a shower and to wash the lining of her coat. When she came down stairs once again in her coat, breakfast was ready and there was an envelope next to her place setting. She opened it and found keys to Nigel’s home and a remote for the garage. As he laid a plate of bacon and eggs in front of her, he said, “As you are emptying your apartment today, take the Jag there is more room and the back seats are still down from yesterday. If I need to go anywhere I will use yours”. Penny said, “Thank you, you always think of everything”. Again Jenny cleaned up after breakfast and was finished just before ten o’clock.

The door bell rang just after ten o’clock and Will and Linda were there. Nigel invited them in and said, “I will entertain Will while you two get on with your today’s assignment. Jenny made sure she had the keys to her flat and then took Linda out through the utility room to the garage. As soon as Nigel saw the jag turning onto the road, he said to Will in his commanding voice sleep. He then took Will down into a very deep sleep and then instructed him. Nigel said, “Will, do you like wearing latex”. William replied, “Occasionally when we are in play mode”. Nigel said, “From this moment onward you are now in play mode and you will always wear latex, you will buy, if you do not own any, several pairs of underpants with a built in rubber butt plugs. From now on, your free will that enables you to make decisions is in your rubber butt plug. Whenever you take it out, you will be at the mercy of anyone around. If anyone gives you an instruction while you are not fully plugged in the rear, you will do, become or believe whatever you are instructed. As well as your latex knickers with your free will, you will wear as much latex as you can accommodate in your daily routines. If you wear a shirt and tie with slacks and a jacket, you will wear a cat suite underneath with long sleeves if you wear and an open neck shirt you will have a short sleeved round necked cat suite on underneath. You will know in your heart that Linda’s love of latex makes her submissive and in need of a strong dominant master. You however suffer from the same disability; your latex will make you as submissive and in need of a dominant master.

You can never command Linda or complain to Linda if she finds someone with the dominant skills you do not possess. You will always help her to undertake the instructions she has been given. If Linda or anyone else asks you about your latex fetish, you must always own it and say it is your second love after Linda. Now I am going to give you a trance key that when you hear anyone say, you will return to this deeply hypnotised state. Your trance key is “Will’s rubber fixation”. Now I want your conscious mind to forget being hypnotised and you will notice no loss or unsynchronised time. You are also never permitted to pass on, to any future hypnotist or trance key user, knowledge of this session. In a minute I am going to wake you and you will remember that you have a shopping errand at Passion in City Road. Where you will buy your latex knickers and anything else they have in latex in your size. Now I will count you up from three to one and you will awake on one. Three, Two, One and awake.

William woke and said, “While Jenny and Linda are away I have an errand to run so I’ll be back later.

Nigel let him out and thought, “Jenny can have Linda whenever she wants now”. Jenny and Linda arrived back before William so when they had empties the car and taken everything upstairs, Nigel said, “You two need a rest, have you had any play time Jenny”. Jenny replied, “We were waiting until we finished”. Nigel said, “Ok go upstairs and eat each other out like you did yesterday. I’ll wait down here for William to return.

It was an hour before William returned and Trevor asked, “Did you complete your errand in every way”. William replied, “Eventually, when I asked the sales assistant for what I wanted, one of the other customers heard me and persuaded me to go with him fir a while. When I got back to the shop the sales girl was very upset walking out like that and she made me make it up to her before she would sell me the merchandise. Then I had to go home and change, before coming back for Linda”.

Nigel said, “Will’s rubber fixation, Will the man that took you away do you know him”? William replied, “Yes he was one of my students two or three years ago”. Nigel continued, “Tell me, what did he, tell you and what did he do”. He told me that if I liked pushing rubber plugs up my bum I would like his cock and he took me to his flat and fucked my ass four times”. Nigel said, “Was, he right do you like his cock in your ass”. William replied, “Yes he told me I would love it and I did”. Nigel said, “Did he tell you to go back to him”. William said “Yes he instructed me to go to his flat after school tomorrow”. Nigel said, “You are a very lucky boy, you have found your dominant master what, is he called”. William said, “Leroy Whipstall”. Nigel continued, “Is he coloured”. William said, “Yes, his parents are from Africa”. Nigel said, “In that case as you love your master very much, you should go to him as arranged and you will obey him in every respect and at all times, even when your butt plug is in. If you allow him to take out your butt plug, only he can put it back in”. One last thing before I wake you whenever you try to say Linda it will come out of your mouth as Leroy and when you kiss Linda you will imagine yourself kissing Leroy. Again you will not remember this session nor will you be able to talk about it in other hypnotic sessions. You have never been hypnotised and you firmly believe that you cannot be hypnotised. Now you will awake as I leave the room and you will believe that you just dozed off for a minute or two”.

Nigel left the room a walked upstairs. He found both Jenny and Linda asleep in each other arms. The smile on Linda’s face said it all and Trevor thought, “Give it a week or two and she will be moving in”. Nigel gently shook Jenny and when she opened her eyes, he said, “William is down stairs and I think he would like to take Linda. You should tell her she is always welcome here and to come if ever she finds herself on her own”. Nigel left Jenny to arouse Linda and went into his bedroom, He looked at the bed a saw a mental image of Jenny in her blue coat and thought, “Once she gets settled in at work, I will ask her to marry me, she is definitely the woman for me”. He heard the rustle of latex on the landing so he walked out of his room to find two lovely females in rubber coats holding hands and kissing. Nigel coughed and as they broke and turned towards him he said, “Come on girls this will not be that last time you are together and it is time for Linda to go”. They walked down the stairs together and into the sitting room where William was waiting”. Nigel reached the bottom of the stairs as Penny was showing them out. After she closed the door, she turned and said, “I love you more this afternoon than I did this morning, it is this coat it must be bewitched”. Nigel said, “Then you had better keep it on, it is having the desired effect because my love for you is growing also”.

Linda arrived after school on Monday saying that William had gone off somewhere without saying where. All three visited the club on Monday night and had a drink at the bar. Nigel explained how his performance would be likely to unfold and explained how he wanted Penny to operate. Penny walked among the tables a couple of times listening to the conversations and when she came back, said, “This will be easy, I’ve already picked out three blokes who need a personality adjustment and those three woman at the back are good eye candy. Nigel went to talk to the sound engineer and while they were talking Nigel spoke into the microphone with his newly acquired commanding voice and he said, “Sleep”. The result was the whole building in earshot of the speakers dropped into trance, including the bar staff, stage hands, Linda and Penny.

It took Nigel a minute or two to realise what had happened so he walked back to the microphone and said, “All the women in the room will feel as if there is a tongue lapping at their clitoris and it will continue to stimulate your growing arousal until you orgasm and when you do you will know that you need to return here on Wednesday. All the men in the room will not notice any female discomfort or unusual behaviour until you wake up tomorrow morning. Everyone will wake up when I clap my hands and you will not notice any loss of time or behavioural inconsistencies. He clapped close to the microphone and then said to the Sound engineer to have the system exactly like that for his performance. He walked back to Penny and noticed that every woman in the room was squirming about and feeling their crutch.

Penny kissed him and said, “I don’t know what you did but, I love it”. Linda said, “If this was him, how did he do it”. The young woman behind the bar was getting very close and was leaning against the glass washer. The man behind the bar was doing all the serving and when the young bar girl came it was the start of a domino effect as every woman around the room followed suit until Penny was the last to come. Linda said, “Did you see that, every woman in the room has had an orgasm even the staff”. Penny said, “I tried to act normal but it got me too, how am I to do my job if you can affect me too”. Nigel said, “We will have to work on that before Wednesday”. The girl behind the bar had listened to their conversation and said, “I am still a virgin, how did you do that and how do I get another one”. Nigel asked, “Are you working on Wednesday”. The girl replied, “No, but I am definitely coming to see your show”.

Nigel said, “Do you have a boy friend”. The girl said, “No I live with three girls and they don’t like boys”. Nigel said, “Bring them with you on Wednesday and we can all have a laugh”. After they had all finished their drinks. Nigel said, “If you have seen enough we should go”. Sidney came around from behind the bar and holding on to Nigel’s arm said, “Please how do I get another one, I have never felt anything like it before”. Nigel put his mouth to her ear and said “Sleep”. Her head dropped so he whispered, “Every time you hear someone else say Please or Thank you, you will feel the tongue on your clitoris and each time you hear one of those phrases your arousal will grow until you have heard ten and then you will orgasm. If at the end of the evening, you are waiting for more to reach ten, you will orgasm when you leave the building. Now awake remembering nothing”. The girl awoke and said, “Are you not going to do anything”. Nigel said, “All I will say is, thank you for a pleasant evening”. The girl’s eyes opened wide and she returned to the bar where her next customer asked for “A pint and two diet colas please”. Nigel smiled and he led his two females out into the cool air outside.

Next morning after breakfast Nigel and Penny sat in the sitting room and he tried putting Penny into a trance and giving her instructions to ignore his voice but she went under every time. After an hour of failed attempts he tried another approach which worked following the phrase my beautiful assistant Penny would not hear anything Nigel spoke until he called her by name. He tried that several times and Penny stayed awake every time.

On Wednesday Linda was once again with them when they went to the club. Linda sat with two colleagues from school and Penny sat with them at first and then started to do her cruising. As everyone sat down and got comfortable, Penny identified four blokes and seven likely ladies. The three eye candy females from Monday were back, one of Linda’s friends from school and the three friends of Sidney. There was a warm up act first and Penny eventually sat down and then Nigel mounted the stage. He started by introducing himself and then explained that he would provide a simple hypnotic induction to the whole audience to see who the most likely candidates were. Then his beautiful assistant would pick out those who were mostly suggestible to come up on the stage and become the entertainment.

Nigel said, “Now I would like you all the relax into your chairs and listen to your own breathing, concentrate on the sound of your breathing and my voice, let everything else drift away out of your awareness, and “Sleep”. He then told the bar staff and all other members of staff to awake and to disregard anything that happens during the show.

After all the staff were back to performing their duties, he called to Penny and she answered him. He then instructed everyone who Penny touches them on their shoulder, will push both of their hands in the air and hold them there. Penny then went around to each of her chosen victim and touched their shoulder and as she did so she shouted to Nigel why they were chosen. Nigel rejected one of the boys and told him to drop his arms. Then he instructed all those with their arms in the air to stay in trance and he told everyone else that they would continue to follow his instructions until the show concluded and then woke them. He then said, “We have found our entertainment these volunteers are still in a shallow trance which will need to be deepened before we can make them perform so after Penny has helped our volunteers up onto the stage, I want you all to disregard what is going on, on the stage until I tell you. Just resume your chatter and enjoy yourselves until I am ready”.

Penny guided the ten victims up onto the stage and to the waiting chairs. Nigel sat them all down and then started his deepening induction only with his commanding voice they all went very deep in seconds. Nigel woke Penny and she told him again why she had picked each one. The first one was a twenty two year old male called Peter, who had said, “I can’t be hypnotised and those that do are plants in the audience”. Nigel told him that from now on he would go into a trance whenever anyone called him Pete, and until the end of the show he would do whatever he or penny told him. Nigel whispered to Penny to find the “little bow peep” costume and dress him in it.

The next one was called Anna and was one of the girls who shared with Sidney. Nigel asked her about her men friends and she replied that Pricilla did not let them have boyfriends although she would really like to find one. Nigel said “Which one is Pricilla”, and the girl pointed to number four in the row of chairs. Nigel told the girl to remove all her underwear and then sit back down and that she would do and believe everything that Nigel said.

Moving to number three he got the same response as her neighbour here was Katie a decidedly frustrated girl who was being dominated by her flat mate. Nigel instructed this one to remove all underwear and to do and believe everything Nigel said. Moving to the fourth one he asked her why she didn’t like men and she told him all about a violent father and an attempted rape. Nigel asked what happened to stop the rape from being completed and she replied I kicked him in the balls and ran away. Nigel instructed her to remove all her clothes and to sit down.

Moving on to number five he came across the second male who penny had said was vey defamatory to Sidney when she came in with her friends. Nigel asked what his trouble was and was told that Sidney and he dated a few times before she moving in with Pricilla and since then she would not talk to him. Nigel went back to Pricilla and asked how she stopped her house males to abstain from male contact.

Pricilla said, “I downloaded a subliminal message from a dyke website in the USA and it has been playing none stop in the living room for the past year. Nigel instructed her to destroy it when she got home and to never do anything like that again. Returning to the boy he asked, “What is your name and why were you, rude to Sidney if you like her so much”. The boy replied, “If I talk nicely to her she ignores me, so to get any kind of reaction, I have to be rude”.

Moving on the next one Penny said, “This is one of Linda’s friends who said something derogatory about William”. Nigel said, “Tell me your name and why you dislike William”. She replied, “My name is Marian and I do not dislike William he went out with me before Linda and I just try to wind Linda up”. Nigel said, “Are you married Marian”? Marian replied, “No I could not find anyone to match William”. Nigel look to the next victim and thought this could be fun so he said, “Marian remove all your clothes”.

Moving to the next victim the last male, Nigel said, “You remove all your clothes as well”. When they were both naked Nigel said change places and put the clothes on by that seat, as you put these clothes on you David will become Marian and you Marian will become William and you are very much in love with Linda. You will assume all the characteristics that you remember from William and until I call you, you will pass all your life and characteristics to David. David you will now take on board everything Marian tells you and become the person she describes the love she describes for William will fuel you love for the William standing next to you. Penny, would you please find Marian a wig, there are also some false tits in the case, to pad out her bra”.

Nigel moved to the last three women these were the eye candy trio from Monday and Nigel said, “Do you all go out together all the time. The first one said, “No we came out on Monday because out husbands where away but today we have all made different excuses to come out. Nigel said, Remove all your underwear and as you take it off you will become teen pop stars who are about to perform when you finish your performance you will put on the kickers on your seat and become that person. He then whispers to Penny to collect their underwear and replace it with three pairs of costume knickers from the case. Penny chose a pair of blue stripped Andy Pandy knickers a pair of baby incontinent pants and latex over pants and a thong.

Nigel moved to the front of the stage facing the audience said in his commanding tone, “If I could have all your attention ladies and gentlemen the show is about to begin. Please pay attention and if you see someone acting like someone else you will only see them as that someone else and if they try perform or sing you will refrain from heckling and give them your support. Now sit back and enjoy the show. Everyone, not sitting on the stage, awake”.

Ladies and Gentleman I would like to welcome on stage our three young budding song birds, the “Lost Wives” Maestro music please. Out of the speakers came the backing track to “I’m in the mood”. The three missing wives portrayed it like the Nolan Sister’s played it on their tour. When the finished the audience erupted with applause. Nigel thanks the ladies for a job well done and to get ready for their next performance. He then introduce Bow Peep and her three sheep and Anna, Katie and Pricilla and on the sheep staff there was a large dildo and Nigel said, Miss Bow Peep your task is to heard you sheep so you can plug each one with your staff. As Peter chased his sheep around the stage trying to catch one on his sheep staff, the audience were going wild. Nigel instructed the other two men on the stage to help Bruce and William helped to corral the sheep on one corner of the stage and Nigel said, “Bruce and Peter you can use your built-in staff William you use the sheep staff. In no time at all three females has their pussy stuffed and William was pumping Pricilla with gusto.

When they had all orgasmed Nigel told Anna, Katie, Bruce and William to sit down and then instructed Bow peep to take his staff and his captured sheep to the corner of the stage.

Next Nigel introduced William and Marian and asked Linda to come up to the stage. When Linda arrived, Nigel said this is the eternal triangle. William is married to Linda but Marian wants him for her. So what I would like to happen is for Linda and Marian to make a play for William and William can have the one who gives the best performance. A verbal fight ensued, because of Nigel’s instruction to the audience; Linda really believed that William was her husband.

Half the audience was supporting Linda and the other half Marian and the noise was deafening. Eventually William decided that he would have Marian and the two on stage got into a steamy embrace Penny escorted Linda back to her seat.

Nigel introduced Bruce a budding stand up comic next. Bruce stood at the front of the stage and gave an impressive performance as every joke he had ever head, found its way into his mind. He continues for twelve minutes and Nigel interrupted him and thanking him said that was very good and as a prise for the best performance you can have Sidney, go and talk to her and say please or thank you in every sentence.

Bruce left the stage and Nigel returned to the eye candy and asked each of them what they now were, He asked the one in the thong first and she replied. “My name is Michele and I am a hooker”. Nigel asked the one in the incontinence pants and she replied, “My name is Meredith and I am a baby”. Nigel asked and how old are you now and how old were you when you came into this club. Meredith replied, “I am two and I was thirty seven when I came here”. Nigel replied, “That is a bit unfair, I think you should only be two in your bowel and bladder except when you are in the company of your husband. Nigel moved to Betty and said, “And who are you”? My name is Andy Pandy and I am a glove puppet”.

Nigel said, “As a glove puppet you need other people to tell you what to do, so whenever you are not with your husband you will do whatever you are told to do by anyone. Nigel was about to walk away when Michele caught him and said, “What about me you have given these two rest bite with their husbands”. Nigel said, “Hookers only offer sex for money so if you want some rest bite you will perform any sexual act your husband wants and be his private hooker for free”. Then he said, “You three can now wake up and return to your seats”. Nigel walked over to Marian and William, and to Marian he said, “Did you enjoy being a woman”. David said, “Yes I enjoyed fighting for William and I am pleased I won”. Nigel said, “Ok Marian you will remain in this persona until tomorrow morning and you can take William home until then. You will both wake up believing you are who you played on stage and William you are the prise so you have to do what Marian tells you until school tomorrow. Now return to your seats.

Nigel then moved to Anna and Katie and said, “And how are our two sheep”. Anna said, “This little lamb is very happy I have had a cock in my pussy which is something I have been wanting ever since I moved in with Pricilla”. Katie said, “This little lamb is also very happy for the same reason”, Nigel said, “Well my little lambs you can never again wear any underwear and you should go and find your own ram I think you will find many willing volunteers among the audience, you can now wake up and go and find your ram however each morning when you wake up for the first hour you will only be able to make the sound of a lamb when you try to speak.

Nigel moved to Peter and Pricilla and asked Peter, “What do you want out of this and do you have a current girl friend”. Peter replied, “I would like out of this silly costume and no I do not have a girl friend”. Nigel said, “It’s a pity you don’t like that costume because while you are wearing it Pricilla has to do whatever you say. If you give her a new belief while that staff is in her pussy, then it will last forever but if you tell her to do something she will stop doing it when you take the costume off. Also she cannot get herself off that staff”. Peter said, “Ok I’ll keep it on for now”. Ok wake up and go and sit down

Nigel stood in the centre of the stage and using his new commanding voice told everyone to sleep. He then said, “All the stars of our show that have been given a new persona will become their new persona and they will never consider any noticeable change is a consequence of this show. Peter will grow to love his Bow Peep costume at home and Pricilla will be his absolute slave while he wears it. She is not allowed to wear clothes unless Bow Peep allows it and while the sheep staff, is in her pussy Bow Peep can reprogram her.

Sidney will only get her arousal boosts from Bruce and will allow him to take her virginity when she is ready. Linda will be please that Marian had won William because from now on she no longer loves William and prefers to be with Penny.

When I clap my hands you will all wake up and remember a fantastic show of clean harmless fun. CLAP

Thee month later

Nigel and Penny were a smash at the night club they had a packed house three nights a week. Linda and Will were getting divorced and Linda had already moved in with Penny and Nigel. Nigel had taken Will away from Leroy and given him to Meredith who controlled his plug and what he wore at home and at school. Marian was planning to marry William as soon as his divorce came through. Penny was settled in at work and was highly regarded by her work colleagues. Penny had given most of the female colleague’s free tickets to Nigel’s show and they had all been picked to go on stage. Penny now wore a Latex skirt to work one day a week and as no one complained she was planning to up it to two days s week and may be a dress. Nigel had asked Penny to Marry him and she had said yes. Penny’s blue coat was getting tired; Penny wore it from the moment she got home in the evening until she began to get ready for work in the morning, except of cause, on show night. Nigel had ordered four more rubberised mackintoshes all in blue and was waiting to surprise her.

That’s all for now?