The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost Opportunity

Disclaimer: Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only, and this story is not to be redistributed, archived, forwarded, redirected, or reposted without express written permission of the author. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Copyright © 2002-2004 by Le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Four

After a little while, Zelasha got up and lit up a cigarette. I heard her laugh as I dove under the covers. In a few minutes I felt her pounce on me, and tickling fingers sought bare skin.

“I forgot you don’t like that,” she said as she tore all the covers off me.

“Do you remember a conversation we had . . .” I began.

“Where you asked me if I’d quit?” she said haughtily. “And I stormed off? And you were the only person who’s ever persuaded me to come back?” Zelasha knew which buttons to press. She knew how to make a man feel special. “Well, I have been planning to quit.”

“So, you do remember,” I grinned.

Zelasha nodded slowly, and hooked a lock of hair behind her left ear. She could even make a simple gesture like that look sexy. “Yeah, you asked me if I’d ever been hypnotized. I was, in front of my whole ninth grade class. I told you I’d try it to quit smoking.”

“And so I said that hypnosis could help with the nicotine, but as long as there were psychological reasons for addiction, you might become an alcoholic, or . . .”

“Yes, yesss,” Zelasha said dramatically. “And I said I’d be happy to be a sex addict. You can hypnotize me if you want.”

Back in college, when I’d asked her about that, I’d read books on hypnosis, but never actually tried it. A few years later, I’d taken some classes, and I’ve been told that I’m pretty good. Of course, from Zelasha’s perspective, that conversation must have been just two months ago.

I grinned. “Okay, let’s get you relaxed.”

I crawled around her on the bed and sat down beside her, and started to massage her shoulders. Zelasha made some pleasant moaning sounds, and after a few moments of caressing and kneading, her head was nodding. I hadn’t said anything yet.

“Feel the stiffness in your shoulders melting away, just melting away,” I began, my hands were rubbing the back of her neck. “You can let yourself relax,” I continued. “I can feel you letting yourself relax, relaxing more and more. Feel the stress and tension disappearing from your shoulders, and neck, and back. You don’t need to hold onto it; feel yourself letting go of all your stress, all your worry, all your tension. It’s actually quite easy. It’s very easy to let go of all that tension. Just let it slip away.

“The more I massage you, the more relaxed you become,” I whispered into her ear. “Just relax, and feel all the stress and tension leaving your body; feel all the tension leaving your life.”

Colleen made more contented noises.

“Feel yourself letting all of the stress go, all of the tension go. You have no cares, no worries, just let it all go.”

“Mmm.”

“As you feel the stress leaving your body, you find yourself becoming more and more relaxed. The tension and stress just falls away from your body. As you breathe out, darling, imagine everything that’s bothering you floating away, and as you breathe in, breathe in contentment. Breathe in relaxation and calmness. As you breathe, you become more relaxed, you become free from stress, free from turmoil, free from tension. It happens automatically, by itself, and no effort is required. Feel yourself relaxing completely. All you have to do is let it happen.”

Colleen yawned slowly.

“You are so very relaxed now, I whispered into her ear as I massaged. “You are very relaxed, letting go of all your worries and cares. You are so relaxed that your limbs have grown quite heavy. Your limbs are very heavy, darling.”

Colleen slowly nodded her ascent.

“Your legs are so relaxed and heavy, darling, relaxed and heavy,” I went on. “Your legs and arms are completely relaxed, and very heavy. You are so calm and peaceful, it’s so easy to stay here, with nothing to be concerned about. Your arms and hands are so very heavy.

“And as I continue to massage your neck and shoulders, they are relaxed and heavy, too, heavy and relaxed, and your eyelids are heavy too, heavy with relaxation, heavy with drowsiness. Your eyelids are so drowsy and so heavy, darling, it’s so hard to keep your eyes open. Your mind and body are completely relaxed, and your eyelids are so heavy, you cannot keep them open. You cannot keep your eyes open, they are too heavy, heavy with leaden weights.”

Zelasha breathed slowly and heavily, and her heavy eyelids were closed — just barely.

“Your eyes are getting heavier, heavier, heavier, darling,” I whispered. “Heavier and heavier, letting go, so sleepy. Sleep . . . sleep . . . sleep.”

I kept massaging for a few more seconds as Colleen’s green eyes closed completely and her head began to nod.

“You are now utterly relaxed,” I whispered, fighting my own nervousness to keep my voice steady. “You are now deeply asleep, and fast asleep. You hear only my voice, only my words. You and I are very close, and you trust me totally.”

Colleen let out a barely audible yet happy sigh.

My hands still rubbing her shoulders, I continued. “You trust me totally, and you find being with me is very relaxing, darling. You can look forward to being with me, because our friendship is the most relaxing thing in your life.

“You are feeling so relaxed, Colleen, so completely relaxed. In a moment I’m going to talk with you, and you will answer me. You have no problems answering me, because the more you listen to my voice the more relaxed you become, and when you speak to me you will sink deeper into relaxation. Can you hear me, darling?”

“Yes,” Colleen said, in a tone shockingly unlike anything I’d heard from her before. It was higher pitched than either her normal voice or her sexy voice. It sounded almost like a little girl.

“You’re feeling so relaxed, darling. So deep, so relaxed.” Then, I couldn’t help asking: “Tell me, how do you feel about me?”

“Mmmm I want you,” she giggled in that little-girl manner. Man, this was freaky. What she said made me want to pounce on her again, but the way she said it was so weird!

“Colleen, do you want to give up smoking?”

“Yeah, sorta,” came her hypnotized voice.

“Why did you start smoking, darling?”

“Mmmm to be bad.” Ohh, my bad girl, I thought.

“Colleen, you can be really bad, because people think sex is bad. Now you and I know that between us sex is really good, but it’s gonna look bad to everyone else. You and I know the truth, that sex is a good thing, but because we’re having sex, it’ll make us look bad to other people, right?”

More little-girl giggles. “Mmm-hmm.”

“From now on, dear, whenever you get the urge to have a cigarette, or to smoke, you’ll get horny, and want me.”

For a second I remembered my friend telling me about his wife. She’d read romance novels, and that would put her in a mood — so my friend said — that made him get really tired. I hoped I was up to this; but if sex with Zelasha was going to be like what we’d just had, screw being tired. “The more you feel the urge to smoke, the more you will want me, and the hornier you’ll get. Whenever you feel yourself wanting a cigarette, the more you want to make love with me.

“When you smell or taste a cigarette,” I told her, “it will taste unhealthy to you, because you know that cigarettes are fundamentally unhealthy. But when you make love with me, you know that is a very healthy thing to do.

“You don’t want to smoke anymore, Colleen. Instead of smoking, you will get even more horny and want me. Whenever you get horny, you will want me, darling. Being horny makes you think of me. You don’t want anyone else but me.”

It didn’t feel great overstepping my bounds, but Zelasha had admitted to me that she’d had cybersex with other men behind her boyfriend’s back. To the best of my knowledge she hadn’t actually gone to bed with someone other than her boyfriend, but I wanted her all to myself. After all, I thought, it’s not as if I’d ever cheat on her.

“You want me when you get horny, and nobody else can satisfy you.” There. “And having sex with me makes you a very bad girl, a very bad girl. You delight in having sex with me.” Gosh, I hoped I could handle what I was doing here. I’d never tried to help anyone quit smoking before — much less help anyone I was sleeping with quit smoking — so I didn’t know how many times I’d have to take her under before this would work.

“Do you want to smoke anymore, darling?”

She giggled. “No.”

“What do you want to do instead of smoke?”

More giggles. “Oooh fuck you.” Damn, I wanted her. I was starting to get hard again, even though I usually get sleepy after sex. I’m a guy, after all.

“What are you going to do if you start wanting a cigarette?”

She giggled again. “Ohhh, fuck you.” Wow.

“What are you going to do if you want to be bad?

“Mmmmm fuck you.” Colleen’s pale hand started creeping toward her pussy.

There is something else I wanted to do, and had wanted to do for years since I met her.

“Colleen, there’s something very important I’m going to tell you. Are you ready?”

Giggles again. “Mmm-hmmm.”

“Colleen, you’re beautiful,” I said honestly. “You are the most beautiful woman in the world. You are beautiful, and gorgeous, and sexy, and glamorous. Other women are jealous of you. Men want you, but you look down on them because they don’t deserve you, ‘cause you want only me. You’re the sexiest woman in the world. You’re egotistical, and vain. You know how gorgeous you are. You are the best, and you deserve the best. You know you are beautiful, and sexy. You don’t feel unattractive, or modest, or ugly. You know you’re beautiful.”

Zelasha was just one of the hordes of women I’ve met with low self-esteem. I’d met dozens of men with self-esteem problems, too, but only one egotistical woman. Wendy never wanted me — she refused to flirt, and I never got so much as a kiss — but hanging out with a woman who was full of herself had been a relief, compared to years of dating women who couldn’t take a compliment.

“Are you beautiful, darling?” I whispered in her ear.

“Oooh yessss.”

My member stirred again. “Tell me how beautiful you are.”

“Mmm I’m so beautiful. I’m so sexy. You want me.”

She was full of surprises. I’d never seen a hypnotized person volunteer information like that. Well, everybody’s different, I guess. “On the count of three, Colleen,” I told her, “you’re going to wake up. You will remember all the suggestions I’ve given you. Smoking makes you sick, and wanting a cigarette makes you horny. When you’re horny, you only want me. You’re the sexiest, prettiest woman on earth, and although everyone wants you, you only want me. One, two, three.”

Zelasha took a deep breath and her sexy eyes opened. She stretched, and looked around. After a moment, her green eyes focused on me.

“Wow. That was . . . neat.” she said, smiling that crooked, sexy grin at me. She leaned in and kissed me — and an “oooh” escaped her lips.

I looked up, startled, as Zelasha jumped off the bed and walked, hips swaying, over to the mirror. “Oh, my. I am so gorgeous.” She began to twist this way and that, admiring her curves in the mirror. “Oh, mmm.” I was amazed. She was a great subject; I didn’t realize that my suggestion was going to be THAT effective. Had I overdone it?

Zelasha continued to make contented noises as she picked up a brush and started running it through her gorgeous red hair. “God, I love my hair,” she gloated. I know it’s impolite to stare, but I couldn’t help it. The way she moved the brush moved through her flawless tresses . . . the way it swished . . . I was getting desperate, watching her brush her coppery red hair in the mirror. This was amazing. I’d never been turned on for so long in my life.

Zelasha brushed her long hair until it shone, and her image in the mirror grinned at me as she saw me fixated on her. She turned slowly, and began to approach me. Her hair was all around her, tumbling straight down her back and flowing deliciously over her left shoulder and breast. She saw me sitting there wide-eyed, and drank up the attention.

I opened my arms, but to my surprise she shook her head no. I raised an eyebrow. Slowly, Zelasha slid her hands around to the back of her neck — through the glamorous red-blonde waves — and unclasped her necklace.

Zelasha sat down on the bed, then crossed her legs and turned to face me. I reached forward to kiss her, but a long-nailed finger met my lips to stop me. I blinked — and she raised her other hand. Her necklace, with the cloudy green marble clasped by the dragon’s claw, was hanging from its leather cord from her hand. She was holding it between our faces, and then — oh lord — she started to sway it from side to side.

“Look at my necklace, Nikolai,” Zelasha murmured, using The Voice. Oh, my lord. Did she know she was fulfilling my fantasy? “Focus your eyes on it, as it swings, backwards and forwards . . .” I was in turmoil. I was crazy about Zelasha, but I wasn’t sure that I trusted her yet. “Your eyes can’t help but to follow it as it swings, as it sways . . .” When she’d discovered the internet, she found that men wanted her because she acted like such a seductress, and it had gone to her head. “Back and forth, back and forth, your eyes are magnetized to my necklace . . .” Zelasha was a cybersex addict. She reveled in being wanted and would do it with anyone. “You can’t look away, you feel my power encompassing you.” She was so beautiful and so seductive. I’d been waiting my whole life for someone to share this with. “Eyes locked on my necklace, moving to and fro, you are fascinated by me . . .” I was captivated. I wanted her soul, and I wanted her body. “Eyes locked to my necklace, mind locked on my voice, your eyelids are getting heavy, Nikolai.” Her words really were making me relaxed and comfortable. “They are getting heavier, and heavier, and heavier.” I moved my head up a little bit so I could keep watching the pendant, with her porcelain face, her gleaming eyes, and her statuesque coppery hair in the backdrop. “You feel yourself sinking into my words, it feels so cozy . . .” I wanted this fantasy to come true, so badly — I wanted to be in the power of this delightfully wicked witch. “You can’t help it, you’re under my spell, and you trust me completely . . .” I wanted so much to trust her, and for her to choose me. “Sleep . . . sleep . . . sleep and trust . . . sleep . . . trust . . .” I felt her spell woven all around me. “Heavy, heavy with sleep . . .” I let my eyes close, and for a last fleeting moment wondered where Zelasha had learned hypnosis.

“Can you hear me, Nikolai?” she was asking.

“Yes.”

“How do you feel?” asked her soothing voice.

“Relaxed. Trusting.”

“Do you love me?”

“Yes.”

“What’s this funny looking watch you’re wearing?” she asked, fumbling at my wrist.

“A temporal monitor.”

“A WHAT?”