The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost Opportunity

Disclaimer: Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only, and this story is not to be redistributed, archived, forwarded, redirected, or reposted without express written permission of the author. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Copyright © 2002-2004 by Le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Six

About an hour later, Zelasha took my hand and led me downstairs, where we hailed a cab. “The Grill Room,” she told the driver.

“Is that place supposed to be good?” I asked as she rested her head on my shoulder. I slid my arm around her.

“The best,” Zelasha said softly into my ear. “We can head to the airport tomorrow.”

“Colleen, I don’t know if that’s safe —”

“Oh, but you want to,” she said impishly, using The Voice.

“Well, yes —”

“Mmmm, good,” she murmured, and I felt her gentle breath tickling my earlobe. “Tell me what more I have to look forward to, lover. Tell me about a good movie that’s coming up.”

“Well, let’s see . . . they’ve made Lord of the Rings movies.”

“Yummm. What else?”

“I know you’ll love Queen of the Damned.”

Zelasha sat up straight. “Oooh! Antonio Banderas?”

I shook my head before she started asking about Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. “No, totally new cast.” I spent the next few minutes telling her about Aaliyah and Stuart Townsend. “And wait until you hear about Harry Potter.”

“Harry WHO? What’s he been in?” she asked.

The Grill Room turned out to be very French, with golden, glimmering chandeliers illuminating the Renoir paintings decking the walls. Zelasha was taken aback, then impressed, when I pushed her chair in before sitting down myself.

“Ginger ale, please,” Zelasha said sweetly to the waiter.

“Do you do wine by the glass?” I asked.

“Oui, monsieur.”

“Pinot noir, please,” I said.

“I vill have to see your ID first, s’il vous plait.”

“It doesn’t,” I sighed, but fished around in my pockets for my passport. The waiter looked at it, then handed it back to me and returned a few minutes later with the glasses. Fortunately for me, my passport dated from 1994, and I hadn’t changed much since.

“What?” Zelasha asked, matching that crooked smile with a mischievous look in those green eyes.

“Being twenty-nine and still getting carded.”

“Well, look on the bright side,” she said with a wink. “You sure fooled me. May I have a taste?”

Glancing around guiltily, I handed her my glass and returned her smile as she sipped it. “I think I prefer white wines,” she mused.

“To each their own,” I grinned as the redhead raised her soda glass. “Cheers.”

“Cheers.” We clinked glasses. “Why didn’t you give him your drivers’ license?”

I looked at her. “It, well, isn’t valid until 2001, so I didn’t bring it. I brought some business cards, but the company won’t move to that address for another three years. Come to think of it, they won’t even hire me until 1999. I could give some out, but I’d be screwed if someone actually tried to follow up on them.”

“Oh.” She considered that. “Say, when we get back I’ll be your age, won’t I? No more getting busted for underage drinking.”

“Dang, I hadn’t thought of that,” I agreed. “I hope there aren’t any other complications to this. Hell, Zelasha —” and I lowered my voice to a whisper, “Do we have the right to change history?”

“Why not?” she replied. “No one else will be affected but me, and doing this will save me a lot of misery. It’s my history, and it hasn’t even happened yet. We’ll work everything out.”

“Darling, I hate to think what would happen if we get to L.A. and taking you back doesn’t work. Probably I’ll just vanish. I don’t want to leave you —”

“But you want to take me with you, lover,” Zelasha said with a wink, using The Voice. Damn, my body was responding.

“I —”

She reached inside her maroon blouse for a second and let her concealed dragon’s claw pendant fall on the outside of her shirt, where it rested comfortably between her breasts. Would Zelasha start hypnotizing me again in the restaurant? I was shocked to realize that part of me wanted her to. Placing a finger on my lips, she murmured, “I trust that you will find a way.”

I kissed the finger. “How did you learn hypnosis, darling?” I asked.

Zelasha flashed me that crooked grin. “I’ve seen stage shows. Mostly, I guess, it was from watching you.”

I whistled. “You’re pretty good, Zelasha.”

The redhead grinned. “When I’m good, I’m very very good, and when I’m bad I’m better.”

I chuckled. “How many shows have you seen?”

“Umm . . .” she counted on her fingers. “I guess seven.”

I stared at her.

“Yeah, well,” she added, “I AM a vampire. If you want, maybe we can go to some more when we get back.”

“Colleen, you’re making all these plans —”

“Nick,” she murmured. She bowed her head slightly and gazed at me through her dark lashes.

“For when we get back —”

“Nikolai,” she was saying.

“We may not even make it back, darling, I don’t want to disappoint you —”

“Look at me, Nikolai,” she was murmuring, using The Voice. She was staring straight at me, and her lapis lazuli eyes looked deep into my soul. My member was reacting to her gaze. The room was getting hotter, and I started to squirm. “I’m not disappointed,” she said, and winked.

* * *

After dinner, we had the restaurant call us a cab.

“The Alexis,” Zelasha told the driver as she slid in next to me.

“Can you show me some of the city tonight?” I asked.

“I’m sure we’ll have another chance to come back here,” she said as she laced her fingers around mine. “Let’s go back to the hotel.”

“I’ve never been in New Orleans before, darling.”

Zelasha started nibbling on my ear. “Could anything we’d do tonight top this?” she was murmuring.

I shook my head no as she crossed her left leg over her right and started running her toes — she had taken off her shoes — up and down my member. I’m sure I was perspiring, and unbuttoned my collar. She reached over her left hand and, with her little finger, nudged my face towards her. Our eyes met, and locked.

“God, I love turning you on,” she smiled. She was pinning me down with her gaze . . . and her sneaky caresses made me rock hard. In a moment our tongues were sliding around each other, and our lips were pressing and tugging each other. Before we knew it we were at the hotel, and we both darted out of the cab — I almost forgot to pay — and ran, holding hands, back to her room.

Clothes flew everywhere. In a moment we’d thrown ourselves onto the bed; she pulled me down on top of her, then guided me inside her. Our bodies pressed tight together, and I slid and swayed back and forth as she ground up and down. Our eyes made contact and never separated.

“Come for me, my lover,” she insisted, using her low, unbearably sexy Voice.

“I will, darling.”

“Come for me,” she growled, eyes drawing me in, grinning a huge smile, her red hair spread out all over the pillows. “You must come . . . for . . . me.”

“Yes . . .”

“Don’t hold back. Come with me. Come, come now, lover.” She was flexing her muscles all around me, and her fingers were moving all over my back.

“N . . . now?”

“Your body is under my control, Nikolai. You must come for me, my lover.” She was right. This was the best sex I’d ever had. Her body ignited mine; I didn’t want to look away from her eyes; my nostrils were filled with her perfume; and I could feel my pleasure building in time with her words.

“You . . . must . . . come,” she repeated. It was so slippery and sugary and warm, and I was almost there, almost there . . .

My voice joined hers as we both shouted “Now!”

While we were still panting, I rose and pulled her up off the bed. Giggling, she asked, “Where are we going?”

I tugged her into the bathroom and turned on the water. “Oh, my,” she started. In a moment the shower was running, and I coaxed her in after me.

It was the first time I’d seen her look bashful. She stood under the showerhead, let the water soak into her hair, and laughed as I sprayed her with water. After we were both drenched, I lathered up my hands with soap, and started caressing her. With soapy hands I rubbed her shoulders, then moved down to lather and caress her breasts. I was rewarded with giggles, then moans as her enjoyment turned into an almost-erotic pleasure.

“Mmmmph, you’re wonderful, Nikolai,” she said.

“Have you ever taken a shower with a guy before?”

“No — well, yes, I have, but not like this.”

She started squealing as I started caressing and fingering her. She slid a hand between my legs, and my body responded eagerly to her hungry touch. In a moment I was holding her up to the bathroom wall, and positioned our bodies. Eyes locking together, I slid myself inside her, and we made love in the shower. Her green pools gazed at me, craving me, and widened in amazement.

“Oh god —” she started.

“You’re all mine,” I whispered as our bodies pressed and danced and slid across each other.

“Yes, I’m yours,” Colleen moaned.

“You belong to me, darling.”

“Yes, I belong . . . to you,” she gasped, her green eyes as round as saucers.

“You’re totally mine,” I repeated as I felt her hot flesh tightening around my member.

“Yes—I am—all yours!” she screamed as she came. “All yours . . . completely . . . yours.” She held me tight, and slowly nibbled my neck. Chills ran down my spine.

After drying, we stumbled into bed. I lay down on my side, and she cuddled up to me in a spoon position. My left arm was under her neck, I was breathing in the scent of her hair, and her ass snuggled close up to my hips. In a moment I slid my right arm over her, crooking it just to touch the bottom of her breasts.

“My soul has found its mate,” Colleen murmured, so quietly I could barely hear her. “My soul has found its mate.”