The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lost Opportunity

Disclaimer: Read no more if you are under 18, if reading this kind of material is illegal under your local laws, or if you are offended by graphic descriptions of sexual activity. This story is for fantasy only, and this story is not to be redistributed, archived, forwarded, redirected, or reposted without express written permission of the author. If you’re reading this anywhere other than mcstories.com, it’s been stolen.

Copyright © 2002-2004 by Le Duc de Kavaliere

Part Eight

“Oh, mighty damnation,” I growled, pressing the button again.

Zelasha looked up at me, her lapis lazuli eyes glinting through her coppery lashes. “No horse drawn carriage, eh?”

We disengaged from the close embrace as I shook the temporal monitor angrily and tried the button several more times. “No, looks like we’re stuck with a pumpkin.”

I sat down on the sidewalk glumly. Zelasha slid into position next to me and put her arm around me. With a sigh, I leaned my head on her shoulder.

“It’ll be all right,” she murmured.

“I wanted to take you back to my life, darling,” I moaned. She might have hypnotized me into making the attempt, but it had been what I’d really wanted all along. “Maybe I’ll be able to get a job doing something, but the world I know won’t come about for another nine years.”

“Do you follow horse racing?”

I turned my head and looked at her quizzically. “What? No.”

She shook her head. “Me neither. I was just thinking, if you knew who was going to win, you could make a lot of money gambling.”

I kissed her cheek. “I should have thought of that before I left. Hell, I’m sorry, Colleen, darling. I filled you up with all this talk of going home, and I’ve failed you.”

Zelasha shook her head, and her crimson hair swayed delightfully back and forth over her shirt. “It’s all right, Nick.”

“It is?”

She nodded. “So I don’t get to see your world. Big deal. The only thing I’ve done is leave school and fly to LA. I was going to drop out of school anyway, so I haven’t ruined my life.” She slid a hand across my cheek. “And this time, I’m going to end up with a smart, sexy man, not a loser in a trailer park.”

I grinned slightly. “Thank you.”

“Anyway, Nick, I’m starving. Let’s go get some food.”

I stood up, and offered her my hand. She took it, and I pulled her up, into my arms. She kissed me, her wonderful lips full of affection and support.

“We’re together, Nick. We’ll get through this.”

We hailed another cab. The driver was surprised to find us standing on a roadside with luggage in the middle of nowhere, but happily conveyed us to the first restaurant we saw — a Pizza Hut.

After I paid the cabbie, we sat down and looked at a menu. We were practically the only people in the restaurant, so we were given a booth. I realized unhappily that I was just about out of money, and told Zelasha so.

“You can get a job, dear.”

“As what?”

“You could start as a temp, and prove your skills, if nothing else. Hell, you could become a hypnotherapist.”

“Without a college degree? I mean, I have one, but it won’t get issued for another year.”

“Maybe you can get a job as a fortune teller,” she said with a wink.

“Oh yeah . . . I can predict which dot.coms will fail in the recession of 2001!” I chuckled. “Come to think of it, maybe I can save all those people who were killed in that terrorist attack — or stop George Bush from stealing that election — or prevent Bill Clinton from cheating on his wife and getting impeached.”

“Hang on a moment, Clinton gets impeached?”

I nodded.

“And George Bush comes back?”

“Not that George Bush — his son.”

“His son’s in politics?”

I couldn’t remember when George W. entered politics, and said so.

“Oh, shame.”

I shrugged and took the temporal monitor out of my pocket. “You’re right, though. This won’t be the end of the world. We’ve got each other.”

Zelasha looked at me and licked her lips. I leaned over to kiss her, and dropped the device on the table.

There was a nightmare sensation of falling, and I heard Colleen scream. My head felt like a herd of elephants was thundering through it, and everything went dark.

* * *

I opened my eyes, but the world was too bright, and I promptly shut them again. I was lying on my back, and tried to sit up, but I didn’t make it. I vomited all over the floor to my right.

“Holy shit, Nick, are you all right?” came Stewart’s voice. “And who the hell are you?”

Colleen was on all fours, vomiting onto the ground. Stewart reached over and held her long red hair out of the way.

My head was spinning, but I was still able to sit up. In a moment everything began to clear.

We were back in the accelerator room. Colleen and I looked intact, but her suitcase was wide open. Her clothes and all her possessions were all over the place, including two plastic glasses and the table from Pizza Hut. I had to try twice before my voice would work. “Stewart,” I choked, “Meet Colleen Harrison.”

Stewart helped Colleen into a sitting position, then came over to me. “Shit, Nick, the girl you had a crush on over the internet? Christ, what have you done?”

I smiled faintly and handed him the temporal monitor.

“The implications of changing history — god, man, what if you had destroyed the world?” He looked from me to the device, then back at me, then back at the device.

“Oh, oh man, that’s it!” Stewart’s expression changed from one of consternation to one of excitement. He started jumping around the room, and I figured that he was going to leap out of his skin any second.

“We know where they went, we know how to do it!” Stewart cried in glee. “We got everything we need! Nick, you did it! And you took advantage of me, you bastard! I don’t know whether to hug you or sue you!”

I smiled faintly at the enthusiastic physicist. “Haven’t you seen Star Trek IV?”

Stewart looked at me critically. “Haven’t you read “A Sound of Thunder?” Jesus, Nick, you are the first human time traveller, and you abused the power! We’ve got to do something. We should send your friend back.”

Colleen looked indignant. “Hell, no.”

I nodded in agreement. “Wouldn’t it make things worse to send her back?”

“Well, there is that,” Stewart conceded. “Jesus Christ. Well, you’ve given us enough information to finish the new processor. What happened to this thing, anyway? Did it get struck by lightning? But we’re going to have to destroy this accelerator before the government finds out. How are you two feeling?”

We both stood up. I surveyed the damage. “Well, a box might help.”

Stewart conceded. “All right, but Nick, and you too, miss, swear that you will never tell anyone what happened.”

“We swear,” Zelasha said eagerly.

We loaded all of Zelasha’s things into a box, and headed out towards the parking lot. I was applauded — to Stewart’s chagrin — when we walked through the main lobby.

I popped the trunk remotely as Colleen stood there staring at my car.

“What the hell kind of car is this?”

“Oh,” I grinned, “that’s right. These are new. It’s an electric-gasoline hybrid.”

“So long as it goes,” she shrugged as I opened her door for her. She planted a kiss on my lips as I sat down beside her and started the engine.

Colleen was staring wide-eyed out the window. “Welcome to the twenty-first century,” I grinned. She turned towards me and winked; sternly I reminded myself to keep my eyes on the road.

“Any idea what you want to do now that you’re here?” I asked her.

“Well, lots and lots of sex.”

I grinned. This was music to my ears. “What about your family, and school, and stuff?”

“I think I’m going to tell my family that I was in a coma. I’ll tell them I was mugged, my wallet stolen, and I’ve been unconscious in a hospital ever since. As I wasn’t from New Orleans and I had no ID, they didn’t know who I was or what to do with me.” An impish expression spread over her face. “I’ll tell them I asked about you as soon as I woke up. I couldn’t stop thinking about you.”

I felt my member stirring.

“Hopefully my credits will transfer and I can finish my music degree.”

“I would love it if you could, darling.”

Colleen slid her arm through mine and laid her head on my shoulder. In a moment I made some turns.

“This is it?” Zelasha inquired as we pulled up to my apartment building.

“This is where I live, yes,” I said as I put the car in park.

“We’re home,” she said simply.

We went up the stairs. I fumbled with the key a bit, and then opened the door. Zelasha strode in, looking around.

“Wow, nice setup,” she grinned as she looked at the entertainment center. “You’ve got a laserdisk player! You don’t have a VCR?!”

“That’s a DVD player, actually. My VCR’s in the closet. I never use it any more.”

“This is your movie collection? Mmm, nice. What is this Buffy stuff? They made a TV show based on that movie? That was the dumbest vampire flick I ever saw.”

“Trust me,” I said.

“Blair Witch what?” she continued. “We’ll have to watch that one. This is your computer? I’ve never seen anything like this. It doesn’t even look like a computer.”

“Yeah, well, HP and Compaq merged. This model was actually inspired by what the iMacs look like now.”

“What’s an iMac?”

“Never mind. I’ve got T1-equivalent broadband in here. Wait until you get online.”

Zelasha looked greedily at the computer, then at me. “Show me the bedroom, already.”

Smiling, I slid my arm around her shoulders, and hers went around my waist.

“Whoa, far out!” Her green eyes lit first on the tapestries, then on the bookshelves with my gargoyle bookends. “Wow. Merrick, Blood and Gold, Blackwood Farm, Blood Canticle . . .”

“Ah, you found the Anne Rice shelf. Believe it or not, she’s gone downhill. Here.” I handed her the first Laurell K. Hamilton book and went around lighting candles.

In a moment, I stood behind her and slid the book out of her hands, then my hands traveled up her sides to her breasts. “Mmmmmm,” she sighed, and slid her shirt off over her head. “I didn’t know that time travel made you horny.”

“It’s just you,” I whispered into her ear as I unclasped her long red hair. She twisted around in my arms as her silky hair fell loose all around her; then pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top.

“Zelasha,” I gasped as she started rubbing herself against me. I’d been ready for a while already, and she was happily undoing my pants.

“Mmm, yes, Nikolai?”

“You are my dream come true.”

Zelasha smirked that crooked smile as she slid her own panties off and, straddling me, slid her wetness around me.

“Yes, well, I do have you under my spell,” she grinned wickedly.

“I want you,” I gasped as we started gyrating in motion. She leaned forward and grasped my hands in hers, holding me down.

“Tell me again, Nikolai, my lover, my love slave.”

“I want you, Zelasha, I want only you.”

“Of course you’ve always wanted a relationship with me,” she said between flexing her hips. “That’s why you gave me the suggestion . . . Ohhhhh . . . to want only you. You would hardly have done that and left.”

I blanched and slowed down. “You remember that?”

Zelasha nodded. “Don’t stop, my love slave,” she commanded, using the Voice. She was staring point blank into my eyes, and I couldn’t help but flex my body and thrust, again and again, deeper and deeper inside her. “You know, when it comes down to it, ooohhh, giving someone a suggestion that they really don’t want to do . . . Mmmm, won’t work. Ahhhhh, and that one . . . did.” She grinned triumphantly as she saw she’d brought me to the brink.

“Yes, thank you . . .” I gasped as I came madly inside her.

“Ohhh, Yessssss . . .” Zelasha gasped as she threw her head back. In a moment she rolled off of me. Her hand found my damp, limp member, and started caressing me.

“Oh, my,” I gasped. It felt so good it almost hurt.

“Grow for me,” she murmured. “Rise for me. I’ve got you hypnotized, Nick, you are in my power, you . . . must . . . obey my will.” She was stroking me up and down, and obediently my member responded. “You cannot resist my desire, my needs. You cannot fight my commands. You are my love slave.”

“Yes,” I gasped as she coaxed me back into hardness. “Your power... I desire you too.” Her lapis lazuli eyes glinting, Zelasha rolled onto her back and opened her arms.

In a moment I was on top of her, and I slid myself into her. She was so wet, and gorgeous, and sexy.

“This is what I want, lover,” she murmured as our bodies slid across each other. “I want to be here, with you.”

“You’re the woman of my dreams,” I gasped when we came together again.

After a moment, Zelasha pushed me onto my back again, and she curled up to me, an arm around my stomach and her head on my chest. “Stroke my hair, lover,” she murmured.

My hands obediently gathered up her heavy red hair and spread it out over her back, and began caressing her gently.

“Thank you for coming here with me,” I whispered.

“How could I say no?”

“You’re the one I’ve always wanted.”

Colleen turned her head towards me, and I caught a glimpse of that crooked grin. “I know you always intended to bring me here, at least subconsciously — why else would you tell me to want only you?”

I nodded slowly. “I hadn’t realized that before, but you’re right. Are you sure you want to be here? No regrets?”

“Suggestions that go against the nature of the subject won’t work,” she murmured. “To be here with you, to have a sexy man I trust inside my head, to have a chance at the life I want — I wanted you before you hypnotized me, lover.” She grinned. “It’s just an added bonus.” I held her tightly. “Plus,” she mused, “I’m twenty-nine now. You can take me on my first legal drink tonight.”

We must have both drifted off to sleep, for the next thing I knew, it was early evening. I woke to Zelasha whispering in my ear and caressing me between my legs. “You cannot repress your desire for me, my lover,” she was murmuring; I was already hard. “You love being in my power.”

“Ohhh yesss,” I whispered and moved towards her. Our lips found each other, met, and locked into a delicious French kiss.

I slid my hands over her hair and down her body, over her breasts, down to her pussy. The phone rang, but I ignored it. “I’m not dreaming?” I asked.

“Nope.” Zelasha grinned that crooked smile and snapped her fingers. “You’re awake.”

[The End]