The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next

Darcy is an unsuspecting professional woman who stopped in the hotel lounge for a drink. Given it is a Friday Night, Hannah is already there doing Bernard’s bidding and tonight, Bernard is looking for someone or something new.

MC, MF, FF, MA, MD

Darcy friend’s had told her about a local hotel lounge near her place of work that ihad a reputation as a great place to unwind on a Friday evening. At 35, Darcy was fit and in shape, more angular then curvy. She stood a little over 5ft 7in in flat feet, but today, her heels made Darcy look taller while accenting her long legs. Intelligent with a degree in Computer Science, Darcy was single at the moment and not dating anyone. Although she would describe herself as average looking, those around her would use the word attractive. When she walked through the doors the lounge, her shoulder length auburn hair bounced with life. Darcy was too involved with a text message on her phone to see a pair of eyes taking her in as she walked across the floor.

Hannah Webster sat by the bar as she did almost every Friday night. Now, four months pregnant, she found herself in a constant battle with her libido and hormones. Even without constant pushes from Bernard, Hannah’s desire for sex had grown as had her kinks. By all accounts, she was a controlled woman continuing to serve Bernard and his niece, Juliet, whenever they desired. Over the course of the months, she had been the ‘entertainment’ at many parties and the DVD collection of her exploits was continually growing. Hannah found herself living distinct two lives: a professional by day and a sub- slut by night.

For his part, Bernard continued to exploit Hannah’s mind control abilities. For her part, Hannah had long abandoned any thought of breaking free or revenge. Bernard’s abilities were out of her league. As Hannah watched Darcy walk in, her interest grew and she was immediately intrigued. Here was another professional woman carrying an air of confidence about her. “Bernard would love her”, was the immediate thought that raced through Hannah’s mind. As she observed Darcy, she became more of a huntress observing her prey. Darcy, for her part, was now sipping a cocktail and enjoying the music after a long week programming computers.

Scanning her mind, Hannah found out everything she needed to know. Darcy was in search of a relationship, sought adventure and secretly desired a baby. That last thought caught Hannah’s attention as she thought of her own growing predicament, The quick mind scan confirmed again that Bernard would appreciate all that Darcy brought to the table. Smiling, Hannah picked up her drink and approached the businesswoman.

“Is this seat taken,” Hannah asked innocently pointing to the seat next to Darcy.

“No it is not,” Darcy replied, “please help yourself.”

As she sat down, Hannah sent a slight push of pleasure into Darcy’s mind and suppressed a grin as she saw a slight blush cascade across the woman’s exposed skin. For her part, Darcy felt an immediate warmth and flush and wondered quietly what sparked the sensations.

It was then that Darcy looked down at the shine coming off of the red nail polish coating Hannah’s nails. The reflection captured the light over the bar redirecting it towards her eyes. As Hannah deliberately moved her fingers in a slow pattern, she watched as Darcy’s eyes followed the movement. At the same time, she pushed a thought into the unsuspecting woman’s mind that watching the nails was both relaxing and somewhat arousing. Red was now her favorite color. Hannah almost laughed at how easy her prey was ensnared. For a moment, she forget that she too was a mere pawn in Bernard’s game.

Hannah made small talk with Darcy finding out all she needed to know. She lived alone, had no family in town and was fairly private. Of course, Hannah had already scanned Darcy’s mind, capturing all of the information she needed. Within minutes, she knew what made Darcy tick. Small mental pushes made Hannah more and more attractive to Darcy. At some point, a line was crossed and Darcy felt a twinge of arousal. Hannah almost laughed as she saw the ‘OMG, what was that’ reaction on Darcy’s face.

Darcy now noticed Hannah’s red lips. She hardly heard the words coming from them; instead, she was again attracted by the light’s reflection. The combination of the glint from the nails and the reflection from the light sent a small shower of sparkels into Darcy’s eyes. The sparkles were both relaxing and arousing leaving the patron confused and open to exploitation. Of course, Hannah knew all of this and was just toying with her prey.

Reaching out, Hannah touched Darcy’s hand and motioned to a quiet table in the corner. “Why don’t we go and find a quiet spot?” Darcy immediately agreed. Although not a lesbian or even bisexual, being with another woman was one of her darkest fantasies. Given Hannah’s mental probing, all of this was known to her; Darcy was an open book.

Following Hannah to the open table, Darcy’s eyes focused on the sway of her new acquaintance’s hips. Instead of thinking ‘what is wrong with me,’ Darcy stared ahead taking in the scene and quickly fantasizing how it would feel to hold those hips. As they sat down, Hannah looked across the table and simply stated, “I felt your eyes on me as we walked across the room, I hope you enjoyed what you saw?”

Darcy again blushed red, but nodded her head slowly.

“It’s ok my dear, it really is. I know that you can no longer control yourself.” Darcy nodded and did not realize how true those words were at that moment.

Ordering another drink for Darcy and herself, Hannah leaned over closely, “you cannot keep your eyes off of my finger nails for some reason. It seems the shine and color have captured your attention. Isn’t that true?”

Again, Darcy said nothing but just nodded blindly.

“Watching their movement and listening to my words both relaxes and excites you doesn’t it my Dear?”

Darcy managed a whispered “yes.”

Hannah smiled, “even now, your pussy is wet and growing wetter and that excites you doesn’t it?”

Darcy almost moaned as those words were spoken. She nodded her head

Although Hannah was doing this all under Bernard’s control, she was enjoying it for the moment; after all, for a moment and with this woman, she was in charge.

Sitting at the table, Hannah continued to probe Darcy’s mind. Darcy, for her part, found herself relaxing and was quickly mesmerized by the movement of Hannah’s gel coated fingers and the flash of her glossy lips. When Hannah told Darcy to remove her panty while seated at the table, it was almost second nature to the woman. Hannah smiled as the lacy black garment was pressed into her hands by her new friend. “Good girl”, she whispered. She then reached across the table and pressed the damp panty back into Darcy’s nose.

“Inhale,” Hannah whispered. “Smell your own arousal..”

As they finished their drinks, Hannah got up and calmly announced that it was time to go upstairs.

Knocking on Bernard’s hotel suite door, Hannah immediately felt a powerful push into her mind. Everything she knew about Darcy was immediately transferred to Bernard’s being. Behind the door, Bernard smiled, his thrall had done well. The information transfer confirmed that Darcy was an easily manipulated businesswoman ripe for the taking. Additionally, her growing arousal already fueled by Hannah excited him. Opening the door, Bernard allowed the two women into his room.

“Welcome ladies, please get comfortable.”

While Darcy looked for a place to sit, Hannah began to slowly undress herself. To her, getting comfortable had taken on a whole new meaning. As Darcy sat and watched almost mesmerized by the sight, Hannah slowly and sensually removed every piece of clothing until her smooth, naked and ripe body was exposed for all to see. Hannah’s breasts had increased in size due to her pregnancy eliciting a comment from Bernard.

“So Darcy, what do you think of my little Pet?”

Before she knew it, Darcy was answering,”she is beautiful.”

Bernard kept small erotic pushes flowing into Darcy’s mind as the woman stared at Hannah, her former captor. Hannah, for her part, was now kneeling in front of Bernard holding her growing breasts up for his inspection. Instead of being offended and shocked, Darcy felt her body becoming more aroused. She shut her eyes for a moment as a small spasm of eroticism raced through her pussy.

Looking over to Darcy, Bernard simply said, “why don’t you get as comfortable as Hannah, I am sure you are quite beautiful.”

Darcy immediately stood, unzipped her dress and slipping it off was soon naked standing before Bernard.

“Look into my eyes dear,” Bernard whispered.

As he spoke the words, Darcy’s eyes were drawn to his and she immediately felt his power fill her. Her mind was an open book and his instructions were to be remembered and acted upon.

“Darcy, do you see how smooth and beautiful, Hannah’s body is right now.”

The computer programmer nodded her head.

“By tomorrow evening, you will have the same look. With me you will always be that way.”

Bernard then gave her additional instructions concerning her dress and demeanor finishing with a command to kneel in front of Hannah. When Darcy opened her eyes, Hannah’s smooth pussy was mere inches in front of her and it was not long before Bernard had both women touching not only themselves but each other.

“The two of you look lovely entwined in front of me,” Bernard chuckled.

To have a little fun, Bernard gave Darcy back control of her mind and voice, but not her body. As soon as he did, he took a sip of his drink and smiled as he watched a look of horror cross his victim’s face.

“What are you doing, please stop,” Darcy quickly pleaded not realizing this is exactly what her captor wanted.

“Now do you really want Hannah and her talented tongue to stop?” Bernard paused waiting for an answer as he watched Hannah’s tongue disappear into Darcy’s pussy. He smiled as the computer programmer’s hips pressed up and a small moan escaped her open lips.

“It seems your mind is saying no, but your body is screaming yes,” Bernard laughed. “You seem so conflicted,” he added.

As Darcy remained there, she could feel Hannah’s tongue having more and more of an effect on her. When it rolled over her swollen clit, she almost screamed. She begged Bernard to let her go playing right into his need for control. The more she pleaded, the deeper Hannah’s tongue went until Darcy was right on the edge of orgasm. Then with a push into both of his captives’ minds, Bernard took them over the edge and into the depths of orgasmic bliss. Darcy erupted with Hannah’s tongue buried deep in her while Hannah came with her own fingers buried deep in her pussy. Bernard sat back enjoying the show. Quietly he thought that he was going to enjoy this new challenge.

TO BE CONTINUED