The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lounge Control — Darcy’s Next Part 3

Darcy is an unsuspecting professional woman who stopped in the hotel lounge for a drink. Given it is a Friday Night, Hannah is already there doing Bernard’s bidding and tonight, Bernard is looking for someone or something new.

MC, MF, FF, MA, MD

Juliet looked down at her former roommate, naked, glistening from arousal and then glared at her uncle. “How could you do this to another coed?”It was a simple question, but one that Bernard could not answer.

“You are drunk with power and no different from her.” Juliet motioned toward Hannah. “In fact, you may be worse.”

“I wanted her punished for what she did to me. You decided to add another.” She motioned to Darcy, but continued. “Including another coed was not part of the plan. It makes you as bad as Hannah.”

Juliet walked over to where Cecilia was on her knees and handed the coed her clothes. “Put these back on.” Cecilia looked stunned and did not reach out for the clothes.

Hannah laughed, “you still don’t get it do you?” She looked at the niece and then the uncle. “Only he can fix what he has done. He has played with her mind and what has been done can only be fixed by the one who did it.”

Cecilia looked to Bernard and for the first time, anger flared in her eyes. “Fix her,” she demanded.

Bernard was not accustomed to be spoken to in such a way and got aggressive. “After all I have done for you dear niece, you talk to me that way. Just who do you think you are?” With that he sent another mental push into Cecilia who immediately began playing with herself while kneeling on the floor.

“If you are not careful and mind your manners my niece, your friend may find herself only capable of sexually satisfying others in life. How would you like that?”

“You wouldn’t do that to her.”Juliet looked towards her uncle judging his reaction.

“I think you will find that I am capable of just about anything dear niece, so don’t tempt or dare me.” He added, “remember, you are the one who started this spiral with your carelessness and then need for revenge.”

Bernard got up announcing, “I have a dinner meeting, please watch over my acquisitions while I am gone to include Cecilia. I will sort this out when I get back.” He stormed out of the room upset about the turn of events.

Juliet looked over at Cecilia who was still naked and playing with herself. “Stop that and put on a robe.” Cecilia stopped as Bernard had sent her a push to obey his niece. She then went into the bathroom and came back wrapped in a terry cloth robe. Juliet looked toward Hannah and commented, “do you see what trouble you started?”

Hannah, stronger then Cecilia, had also received a push, but was able to rationally reply. “I am sorry for what I did with you, but this has gone too far. What he is doing is ruining multiple lives.” She added, “he has me pregnant and after tonight, I have little doubt that Darcy is headed the same way. He is drunk with power.”

Juliet knew the words were true, her uncle was a dangerous man. Looking at her former roommate now wrapped naked in a robe only reinforced Hannah’s warning. As Juliet’s mind wrestled with her dilemma, Hannah saw an opening. She sent a small mental push into the niece’s mind and saw the inner turmoil and confusion. Although interesting, what was important to Hannah is that she was inside of Juliet’s mind. Quickly she realized that controlling Juliet again and possibly getting out from under Bernard was possible. For the first time in months, she saw hope. The next push was even larger.

The look of surprise on Juliet’s face was priceless. Within seconds, the niece knew Hannah was no longer subdued, but by then it was too late. Hannah was inside her mind and calming her down. The look on Juliet’s face went from confusion, to fright, to calm within 15 seconds. “Good girl,” Hannah whispered, “I cannot believe Bernard was so careless. Even those with great power sometimes overestimate themselves.” She then looked around quickly trying to come up with a plan before Bernard returned. Within minutes, Hannah was inside Cecilia’s as well as Darcy’s head. “Just like old times,” she thought. “Now, I am in charge.”

Leaving the three women in a semi-stupor and immersed with erotic thoughts, Hannah quickly went down to the bar. She caught the bartender, Andy’s eyes and quickly entered his mind. The look on his face was priceless. Hannah was sure Andy thought Bernard sent her down to humiliate herself again as she had done multiple times before, but instead, she quickly took control of the young man’s mind.

Sitting on a stool, she said simply, “Andy, I know you have special additives for special clients, things that make them compliant. You know what I mean don’t you?” Andy nodded his head. Hannah smiled and held out her hand and with another push, had Andy slipping her a vile of clear liquid. “Good Boy,” she whispered and made him orgasm on the spot. The look of surprise and shock on his face as well as embarrassment was priceless. “You better go clean up,” Hannah laughed as she walked away.

Walking back into the room, she found there other three women exactly as she left them. Juliet was sitting on the sofa while Darcy and Cecilia were still on the floor. Cecilia was wrapped in the robe while Darcy was naked. Both women were slowly touching their own bodies keeping them in a state of arousal. Juliet was dressed, but had the same dazed and aroused look on her face as when Hannah left the room. The scent of sex and arousal filled the air and its effect on Bernard’s niece was evident.

Quickly, Hannah sent pushes into each girl’s mind outlining her plans and their part. It was simple she thought. Hannah would act like she was still under Bernard’s control and have Juliet spike his drink. Once drugged, his mind would be defenseless and Hannah would take control of him. By the time he regained his senses, her instructions and control would be embedded so deeply, Bernard would not be capable of resistance.

Hannah realized that Bernard would soon be returning and stripped out of her clothes. She sat on the couch naked slowly stroking herself mimicking Cecilia and Darcy. Only Juliet was fully dressed looking in charge as Bernard had left her. Hannah suppressed a smile knowing all was going according to her quickly devised plan. Her soft strokes soon had her mind focused on her building arousal and growing wetness between her legs. Hannah realized she needed to slow down or risk too much sexual excitement which could interfere with her thoughts and plans.

Her concentration was broken by the sound of a card key being inserted in the door and the click of the lock opening. As she looked up, Bernard entered the room, looked around and smiled. “I see everyone is just as I left them.” Turning to Juliet, he said, “I am glad you have come to your senses.” As instructed earlier by Hannah’s mental push. Juliet just nodded.

Bernard now looked to Hannah smiling. “You look so peaceful sitting there naked and playing with yourself.” He continued, “I hear pregnant women in their second trimester have an increased sexual appetite. It seems they do judging by your behavior.”

“Now get your naked body over there and fix me a drink.” Bernard watched as Hannah stood and moved to the room’s bar.

While Bernard turned his attention to the other women in the room, Hannah poured a scotch, added some ice and then discreetly added the drug provided by Andy. She walked over and handed it to Bernard fighting hard to suppress a smile. When Bernard took his first sip and quickly followed it with a second, Hannah knew that victory and freedom would soon be hers to enjoy.

Bernard was too busy watching Cecilia and Darcy’s display of private touching to see Hannah’s eyes watching him. In fact, watching the two women on the floor touching themselves seemed to be relaxing as Bernard found himself sinking deep into the sofa. By the time his eyes fluttered the first time and he realized something was wrong, it was too late. He looked up and saw Hannah standing close by with a smile. “Payback is a bitch,” Hannah whispered as darkness enveloped Bernard’s world.

Hannah knew exactly what she had to do to gain control over her foe. While Bernard was unconscious, his mind was open and she quickly entered it leaving instructions. One of the key commands was that Bernard in no way could harm Hannah, let others know what was going on, or attempt in any way to gain control over her. When she finished, she again sent mental pushes to the three woman keeping Cecilia and Darcy naked on the floor, while Juliet sat in a chair fully clothed across from her uncle. Hannah was now fully clothed and sitting in a wing chair next to Juliet. “All we need now,”Hannah whispered, “is for Bernard to wake up.”

Almost on cue, Hannah saw his eyes flutter and open with a look of confusion. Cecilia laughed and spoke as instructed. “Uncle, you fell asleep, you looked so peaceful, I let you sleep.” Bernard detected nothing wrong and remained oblivious to the changes brought about by Hannah. When he sent a mental push into their minds, nothing betrayed the changes. Of course he had no idea that his own mind was providing false readings. It was only when he stood up and began moving his own clothes that a look of confusion washed over his face.

As the clothes fell from his body, Bernard tried not to look into Juliet’s face, but found it impossible. What he saw there was a look of lust that turned him on. He then looked to Hannah who’s face lit up with a smile. “I guess you are wondering what happened.”

Without waiting for a reply, Hannah detailed the spiked drink, the mental conditioning and triggers and made it clear that she now had the upper hand. “Given what you have done to me,” she pointed to her belly, “ you have a lot to atone for.” She added “paternity will be the least of your worries.” Hannah then looked to Juliet and sent the coed a mental push. Cecilia stood up, faced her uncle and began removing her clothes. When she was down to a thin lace bra and matching panties, Juliet hesitated looking back and forth between her uncle and Hannah as if for some reprieve. There was none.

“Be a good girl and take everything off just like your new friends.” Juliet reached around and unhooked her bra freeing her perky breasts. She then slipped her panty off and was soon standing in the middle of the room naked just as her uncle and the other women.

Hannah smiled at Bernard and as she did, she sent a strong push into his weakened mind. Suddenly, he thought Juliet’s ass was the sexiest thing he had seen in years. As he had this thought, Bernard’s cock grew larger and pulsed with blood. Juliet saw his reaction and instead of being terrified, was turned on. Of course, this was Hannah again playing with the coed’s mind. Juliet found herself suggestively bending over exposing herself more to her uncle and wiggling her ass in his direction.

Meanwhile Cecilia and Darcy were sent pushes to engage in some slow licking where each took a turn at pleasuring the other, At the moment Cecilia’s tongue was buried deep in Darcy’s pussy causing the entranced programmer to moan and quiver. Darcy allowed her hands to move to Cecilia’s head and lock the coed in place. “Such good girls,”Hannah commented.

Bernard could not resist Hannah’s pushes and was soon walking behind his niece, positioning his cock near firm virgin ass. He applied lube to both her delicate untouched opening and his cock and then slowly applied pressure. Juliet could not resist wiggling her ass as she felt the cock press against her opening. At that moment, Hannah gave them back their thoughts and the ability to speak, but not the ability to resist her instructions.

Juliet screamed “Uncle Bernard, what are you doing? Get away from me. OMG, you are naked.” Hannah had to laugh as Juliet failed to realize she was naked too.

Bernard, kept pressing his cock towards her virgin hole while mummering, “I am so sorry, but you brought this on yourself helping that bitch Hannah.” He added “if you don’t stop wiggling your ass, I will be deep in you in seconds.” Only then did Juliet realize that she was acting like a wanton slut wiggling her ass to increase the eroticism of the moment. Try as she might, however, she could not stop.

As Juliet tried to call out “please uncle noooo,” her anal muscles suddenly relaxed allowing g Bernard’s cock to penetrate deeply in one quick movement. Juliet felt the penetration but could do nothing but tighten her muscles increasing the sensitivity for her uncle and herself. Instead of a “no” coming out of her mouth, there was a light moan that got deeper and louder with each stroke. As Hannah watched, Bernard got his niece into a rhythm and before long he was buried deep within her ass. Juliet was now yelling, “OMG fuck my ass, fuck my virgin ass,”as Hannah took pictures with her iPhone. Within minutes, Bernard exploded into her bowels releasing rope after thick rope of cum into Juliet’s ass. As she felt his explosion, Juliet had her own orgasm.

Hannah had Bernard clean up and watched as a small droplet of cum trickled from Juliet’s ass. Smiling, she sent another push into the uncle and niece and watched as Juliet positioned herself on her hands and knees inviting a hardening Bernard to fuck her pussy from behind like an animal. Bernard needed no second invitation. Within seconds, his long, hard cock was sliding into Juliet’s warm and inviting pussy. Just as he had previously done with Hannah and Darcy, Bernard got into a mating rhythm driving deeper and deeper with each thrust until he was at the entrance to Juliet’s very womb. Only then did he explode showering her fertile body with his potent seed. Instead of screaming and being revolted at what was happening to her, Juliet had an explosive orgasm drawing his seed even deeper into her body.

Hannah was proud of herself, but still needed to do one more thing. Before she ended the evening’s festivities, she had Bernard fuck Cecilia long and hard. “We cannot let you feel neglected can we Dear?” Hannah laughed as she said the words and within minutes Cecilia was screaming in passion as Bernard filled her, as he had done with the others. By the time they had finished, Cecilia had multiple orgasms, each pulling Bernard’s seed deeper and deeper into the coed’s body.

Hannah now had all three women dress and kiss Bernard goodnight. “After all, he has made a deposit into each of you.” As the women walked out of the room and down the hall, each could feel Bernard’s seed deep within them as they fought to keep any from leaking from their bodies.

Looking down at Bernard, now kneeling by her feet, Hannah laughed. “You are such a good boy when it comes to doing bad things.” Looking down, she added, “come by my office tomorrow and sigh the legal papers concerning child support and my support that you have guaranteed.” Bernard felt his head nodding knowing he would be financially ruined.

“Good boy. See you around 10am.”

As Hannah walked to the elevator, she smiled. Her revenge was almost, but not yet complete. Bernard would be removed as a threat and all would cater to her needs and desires. Heading back into the lounge, she looked around for a new face