The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Love, Lola

mc, mf, md, gr

Disclaimer: This story is obviously sexually explicit, and it is probably insulting to some women. Also, it only sort of has gr in it, through semi-realistic plastic surgery. This one is my second story, and I can’t really say who inspired it. However, enjoy, and please send feedback.

Description: Dr. Brown’s work in female behavior gives Art his dream woman, and gives Claudia a new life.

Dr. Emmet Brown’s secretary Lisa was the first put in the machine, and was a complete success.The next day she was licking cream from his cock, as well as doing most of his work for him. Dr. Liam Carson, Emmet’s friend in the plastic surgery buisiness, had his astranged wife placed in the machine next. She was less of a sucess. To put it mildly, her mind went haywire from too much suggestion with too little subtlety into too old a mind. Carson was not angry, and in fact was relieved. He volunteered to put his young mistress Joan into the machine, and she was equally as sucessful as Lisa—mere minutes from transformation, she was bent over a table with Liam behind her, pumping for all his worth.

Liam was far from Emmet’s best friend, but he needed him to perform a few changes on the girls he would be making. Lisa, for example, lost her A-cups and gained healthy C’s, and changed to a blonde with a trip to the salon. No, Liam was a buisiness partner, and Emmet needed him just as he would likely need a lawyer and a salesman later on. But for now, he wanted to give a present to his best friend for the past twelve years, Mr. Art Sloan.

* * *

“Okay, I played along with the collections you had me put together, can you please tell me what all of this is about?” asked Art as he walked beside Emmet.

“You have all the videos and catch words you would like? And your prefferred size?” said Emmet, dodging the question.

“Yes.... I must say, much of it was very akward for you to ask from me.” said Art “And you have yet to answer my question”

“All will be revealed soon, very soon. You have a young woman arriving as well?” asked Emmet.

“Yes, one of my more favorite students...Claudia Brewer” said Art “I want to be sure that she won’t be hurt by whatever stunt you’re planning..”

“Of course not, I assure you, she will be very pleased wih the results of this trans.... prodcedure.”

The two men continued down the hallway of the science towards Emmet’s secluded laboratory. Both of them worked for Derwent University, Emmet as the head of the science department, and Art as the assistand head of history studies. Art specialized in the years following WWII up to about 1963.

Claudia was waiting for them outside the lab, as Art had instructed her to. She was a cute short-haired brunette with green eyes, about 5′7″ with B cups and a small behind. She was wearing non-flattering sweats and her hair was up in a ponytail.

“So, I’m getting extra credits for this?” she asked, directed towards Art.

“Yes, extra credits; and it should only take the afternoon” replied Emmet, not giving Art a chance to speak. Now follow me.”

He led them both through the lab, past various desks, whiteboards, and pieces of equipment. He stopped to unlock a steel padlocked door, and flipped the switch to the room. He closed the door behind them. He motioned their attention to a great big gray steel box. There was a space for one to place their face at one end, with various tubes hanging down around it, and a series of computerized controls at the other end. He directed Claudia to the face hole, and placed the tubes in her mouth. She gave Art a look mixing fear and insecurity, and he replied with the best face of false assurance he could muster. Emmet then shoved her face into the hole, and pulled a strap in tight holding her there.

Art whisped, angrily, “Now tell me what the hell is going on here.”

“No reason to whisper, the box is soundproof. What we are doing, well, we are creating the perfect woman for you.”

“What.” Art looked at him, dumbstruck.

“We will be using the video and catch words you created, to underline the qualities she needs to be the perfect woman for you. I give her medication to make her suggestible, and then use the words and videos to do the suggesting .We then will make her look the part with the help of Liam.”

“YOUR USING DRUG INDUCED HYPNOSIS??” screamed Art.

“I prefer not to think of it in those terms, but, yes.” answered Emmet, calmly.

“And has this worked before?? Aren’t you just asking for a lawsuit??” asked Art, trying to calm himself.

“Yes, it indeed has. I have no doubt of sucess this time. Also, I think a lawsuit will be the last thing on Claudia’s mind when her transformation is complete.”

Art had a hard time comprehending it all, so he just sat down and cradled his face as Emmet started entering commands into the computer of the machine. The machine mimed all the information Emmet entered in, in a robotic yet somehow sultry feminine voice.

“Quality #1: Good Houswife. Footage: Ozzie And Harriet, Leave It To Beaver, Good Houskeeping: 1956, The Stepford Wives. Key Words: Cooking, Cleaning, Children, Raising, Rearing, Caring, Supportive, Grateful, Subservient

“Quality #2: Obedient. Footage: Photograph: Art Sloan Key Words: Obedient, Master, Control, Loving, Needs, Non-Thinking, Dependent, Forever

“Quality #3: Dirty Little Bimbo Slut. Footage: Big Tits & Ripe Asses: 1-7. Key Words: Slut, Bimbo, Sex, Fuck, Cock, Dick, Suck, Blow, Lick, Cum, Cream, Swallow, Anal, Tits, Boobies, Doggie, Cunt, Vagina

Art had to slap himself as the computer nonchalantly read through his embarassingdesires. Even Emmet chuckled,and he barely laughed at all. Once he regained his serious composure, he smacked the large red button that would begin the process.

* * *

Claudia was scared and alone inside the machine. Everything was pitch black and impossibly quiet, and she had screamed but she doubted anyone could hear it. After a few minutes, she felt something pour from the tube and into her mouth. She tried not to drink it, but it run down her throat. It began as a trickle but eventually began to gush. It tasted thick and creamy, with a strong salt flavor. Light musak began to play in her ears.

She soon saw a light flicker directly in front of her, blinding her in the dark. It was a television monitor, displaying a black and white image from some old sit-com, of which Claudia could not name. Millions of things were running through her head when she was shoved into this thing, like that it was all a practical joke, or it was going to kill her or something. She had tried to escape but the strap had held. Now, she could not think about anything but what was on the screen. Her mind went blank, she felt dizzy and sick, and she could not close her eyes.

All she could do was watch the television. She fell into a sleep-like state, but with her eyes open. As the footage continued, and switched to other programs of a similar nature, very subtle words began to scrawl across the screen. Words like cooking, and subservient. Claudia was too dazed to notice, but she still took it all in.

Soon the footage of 1950’s home life subsided to make way for a picture of a man.... Claudia thought, he looks farmilar.

“He looks handsome, he looks powerful. He looks like a man who can take charge, take charge of a woman. I’m a woman, I’m a weak and needy woman. I need a man to take charge, a man who can tell me what to do and when and how to do it. I want that. I want to be that man’s wife.... I want him to be my husband. I to be that man’s slave.... I want him to be my master”

She did not take note of the words and their presence, but of their meaning. She accepted them as gospel. She did not question the words.

Suddenly, the musak stopped and swapped for a jazz saxophone beat, and the image of Art Sloan faded, replaced by something altogether different. Large bubble butts bounced on top of huge dicks on the screen. Women were bent over tables, shoved against walls, splayed on floors and in showers. Men fucked them from all sides and in all their holes. The women were dirty little sluts, that spoke in silly high-pitched tones and gave sultry sweet talk as men pounded them. Each man treated his woman like an object—the objects that women truly are, thought Claudia.

“The object of pleasure that I am.” thought Claudia.

The men would pump until both parties orgasmed. The men shot their seed every which way. Some would shoot it up the cunts of their woman... no, their slut. Some would shoot it onto their slut’s neck. Others would mark their slut as property with a big line of cream across their face. Claudia was to drugged to be aroused, but she began to imagine all of this situations, with her as the slut being cummed in/on, and her master the big strong man doing the cumming. When the 7th Big Tits & Ripe Asses came to a conclusion, the screen went dark, and Claudia fell asleep.

* * *

Art and Emmet pulled Claudia’s limp body from the machine.

“She looks the same...” stated Art, bluntly.

“That’s where I come in.” said Liam, startling Art who had not seen him come in.

The three men pulled the woman over to a rolling cart, and covered her with a sheet.

“You wanted e’s, a bubble butt, and no body hair, right? asked Liam toward Art.

“Umm... yes, that’s it.” replied Art, uncertainly.

Liam wheeled off the cart and dissappeared into an adjoining room.

“Come with me, I want to show you Lisa.” said Emmet to Art

“Your secretary? You did this to her, didn’t you...” said Emmet

Emmet led Art back into his office, where Lisa was bent over sorting files. She was pretty before, but now she sported enhanced features her clothing, a leather halter top and mini skirt, made no effort to hide.

“Lisa, I want you to meet my associate, Mr. Sloan.” said Emmet.

She curtseyed to him and gave a coy smile to Emmet, but then returned to her work.

“Silence. Silence was one of my key qualities.” chuckled Emmet.

The two men enjoyed a drink and watched television, and eventually Liam returned.

“She’s right behind me. Implants went in easy, and the quick-heal drug you gave me worked wonders.” said Liam.

The goddess that was the new Claudia emerged behind him. She looked shy and curious until she saw Art. Then she looked relieved and secure. She was stark naked, with enormus and amazingly perky E-sized milky orbs jutting forth in front of her chest. She twirled around, showing that she was shaved completely besides her silky brown hair, and that her behind was of a size to rival her funbags. She jiggled her booty, and Art nearly exploded in his pants. She then turned back around, and began to speak:

“Hello, master” she said to him shyly.

Emmet and Liam were almost out of the room, but Emmet nodded him on and Liam gave him a A-Okay symbol with his fingers.

“Hi, Lola.”

She tilted her head, but then realized that was now her name. She smiled, and strutted up to Art. He grabbed her hair and shoved her mouth into his, with both their tongues mingling together. It was at this point that the housewife lost control, and the slutty sex slave took over. She gently massaged his cock through his tight pants, with a dark stain of pre-cum apparant in his jeans. She started unbuttoning his shirt, as he ran through all the sexual fantasies he had had. He had always wanted this, but what he would do now was hard to decide.

After she pulled his shirt off, she moved down to his pants. She ripped his pants down and swallowed his cock whole in one gulp. Her head began to bob, and he couldn’t help but moan. Art was not used to this kind of attention, so she did not have to do much before he cummed. He pulled out of her mouth and shot strings of warm creamy sperm across her face—in her eye, up her nose, and on her lips. She licked her lips, swallowing the cum.

“Mmmmm, you have some yummy cream, master.” she groaned “I think I want it in some other spots, too.”

She was already warm and wet, and he had already regained his erection. He bent her over a nearby table and went on her sopping cunt doggie style. He grabbed her milky white titties hanging from her chest. They were swinging pendolously as he pumped. He pumped and pumped, shouting explatives as she squealed in sheer bliss. OOOOOOOOOH SOOO GOOOOD! she moaned as she orgasmed, causing him to send his ropes of seed deep into her tummy. Art collapsed on the floor, but Lola was not yet tired. She desperately coddled and licked at his cock, cleaning it off as she knew to do. He got dressed again, and wrapped her in a towel.

He got a handjob on the way home, and he laterwent on a shopping extravaganza, buying both one-piece 50s style dresses (he personally found them very sexy on a woman) to go with her housewife personality, as well as a number of extremely sexy theme outfits for her to use around the house. She was really just a slut, who could cook and clean. He gave her a good pounding up her anu before bed, and she cried both in exstasy as well as the painfully erotic sensation of having one’s anus invaded.

* * *

The next morning, he awoke to the smell of bacon and waffles, as well as the sense of his cock between two warm globes of flesh. He opened his eyes, and motioned for Lola to begin his new morning routine: a wakeup titty fuck. After he cummed she slid down his body and cleaned up his dick with her ruby red lips sliding up and down, until she made gagging sounds. When he finished his breakfast, she cleaned the food up and put his clothes on for him. She then sent him off to work with a lovingly made lunch with his favorite sandwich and side, and included a picture of her in her apron, signed:

“Forever and ever, no one’s but yours, Master. Love, Lola.”

“P.S. I have a surprise for you when you get home!”