The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LUCAROTTI.

BY THE SLAVER.

Jim Lane was 5/9, with straight long blond hair that hung over his eyes, and was tied into a ponytail on the back of his head. His well muscled, tanned upper body, threatened to break free from his tight NIKE T-shirt. He looked more like an overgrown kid, than an 24-year-old.

Right now, he was siting at a computer, and looking at the E-MAIL box. Jim clicked on ‘READ’. A massage appeared on the screen. ‘HI, BIG GUY. WANT TO MEET, AND HAVE A TALK, AND THEN SOME FUN! LUCAROTTI’

Jim’s mate had asked him to keep an eye on his apartment, while he was out of town for three week, on business. Jim was between girlfriends, and he worked slit shifts, so he didn’t have much going on, and looking after the apartment would give him something to do.

After his second visit, Jim’s curiosity got the better of him, and he decided to do some snooping. After going through all the rooms, Jim found himself sitting in front of his mate’s computer. He had powered up the computer, and after opening a few files, had found the E-MAIL. Jim looked at it again, there was a P.S. At the bottom of the E-MAIL. It read ‘IF YOU WISH TO MET AND HAVE FUN, OPEN AND READ ATTACHED FILE!’ Jim gave the attached file Icon a click, the screen opened into a spinning yellow spiral, which become a questioner.

“Bugger, I thought it was a date.” Jim said to himself. The E-MAIL was strange; his mate had no shortage of girlfriends. Jim was just going to close the file, when he had an idea. For a laugh he would fill the form in, and send it in, in his friend’s name. Jim’s fingers tapped away on the key broad, soon the form was filled in. Most of the form was straightforward. But the last few questions were strange, Jim thought.

They were like: Do you like oral sex. Have you ever used sex toys, and/ or restraints. The final question was when having sex, are you a top or/ and a bottom. Jim finished filling in the form, and clicked send. A massage appeared on the screen. ‘THANK YOU MR. MORTIMORE FOR YOUR HELP. YOU WILL HAVE OUR REPLY SHORTLY. LUCAROTTI.

Jim looked up from the computer, and noticed two things. Firstly the clock on the wall, above the computer, said that he had been on the computer for over an hour and a half. Surly, that wasn’t right, thought Jim. And secondly filling in that form, had given him a raging hard-on.

Without thinking Jim undid his pants, and dropped them to the floor, and then slid his hand into his shorts. He started to stock his hard-on, Jim felt his dick swell even more. Then, Jim didn’t know why, he suddenly slowed down his jerking of his cock.

He slowed down till he could feel every stroke all the way up his hard shaft, and every stroke all the way down. His cock started to leak pre-cum, he slowed down even more. Jim’s cock exploded, he pumped out more cum than he could ever remember shooting, even once his cock had started cuming, he still gently massaged it, forcing out every last drop of cum from his cock. He couldn’t believe the orgasm he had just had, when he finally stopped cuming. Jim looked down at his cum soaked shorts, he turned the computer off, and stood up. Jim then walked into his mate’s bedroom, ripped off his clothes, fell onto the bed on his back, and fell into a deep sleep. That night Jim had a weird dream about cocks and beating off.

Jim woke in the morning with his cock pointing straight up at the bedroom ceiling, he lay on the bed, and gently masturbated for half an hour, before he finally cum.

‘This is weird.’ Thought Jim, as he took a shower. ‘I’ll have my shower, and then home. I won’t come back alone, what happened last night was too weird. Fuck that E-MAIL.’ Jim comes out of the bathroom, drying himself with a towel. As he passed the computer, he felt an urge to turn it on. He couldn’t stop himself, as soon as the computer was booted up, Jim opened the E-MAIL. It read: MR. MORTIMORE, YOU WILL MET LUCAROTTI AT 4.30 P.M ON FRIDAY THE FIRST, THAT IS 5 DAYS FROM NOW. NOWEVER, BEFORE THAT HAPPENS YOU MUST FOLLOW THE ODERS ON THE ATTACHED FILE. LUCAROTTI.

After reading it twice, Jim couldn’t stop himself from opening the attached file. He didn’t know why, but suddenly, he wanted to met this person Lucarotti. The opened file read: 1. YOU WILL GO INTO THE BATHROOM, AND SHAVE OFF ALL THE HAIR AROUND YOUR BALLS AND GROIN. 2. OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT, ON THE MAT, YOU WILL FIND A PAKAGE. YOU WILL BRING IT IN, BUT NOT OPEN IT. AFTER YOU HAVE DONE THIS CLICK ON NEXT.

Jim went into the bathroom, he found a razor and foam. He foamed up his crutch, and shaved it clean. Then with a towel rapped around his middle, he opened the apartment’s door, and found the package on the mat just out side. He picked it up, and took it inside.

He clicked on next, the next page read: 3. IN THE PACKAGE YOU WILL FIND A MALE CHASTITY DEVICE, YOU WILL PUT THIS ON. 4. YOU WILL KEEP THIS DEVICE ON TILL AFTER YOUR METING WITH LUCAROTTI. 5. THE DEVICE IS SELF-LOCKING, ONLY LUCAROTTI HAS A KEY, TO FREE YOU. 6. AFTER YOU HAVE FITTED THE DEVICE, CLICK NEXT.

Jim opened the package, inside was a stainless steel tube, and a flat stainless steel ring, that was half-open. He looked at the piece of metal in the box, and he seemed to know how to put the device on. Fist, he slid the half-open flat ring between his ball sacs and his body, once it was in place, he pushed the ring shut. It closed without making a sound, once it was closed no join could be seen. Next, he threaded his cock through the tube, and then pushed it into the flat ring, the two pieces of metal sealed them selves together.

Jim walked back to the computer, now that he was wearing the Chastity device his groin and balls felt like they had been crushed. He clicked next, what came up on the screen was a bit of a shock. It read: THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING YOUR ORDERS BEFORE COMING TO THE METING. NOWEVER, THE METING IS NOW ON SATURDAY THE NINTH AT 4.30. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN E-MAIL SATURDAY MORNING SAYING WERE TO GO. LUCAROTTI.

Even if he wanted to, and he didn’t, Jim couldn’t get the device off his cock with out the key from Lucarotti. So for the next two weeks Jim went about his life the best he could. Dewing the days, apart from the feeling that his balls were being crushed, and he had to sit to pea, Jim managed to do his job well. But it was the dreams at night that shocked him most. Weird dreams, full of cock being masturbated, or shooting cum. Also at night he found he was getting turn on by the device on his cock. So it was with great relieve that, when on Saturday the ninth, the E-MAIL come with the place of the meting came, Jim couldn’t wait to go there.

So it was a very uptight Jim, who sat at a table under the Chine Horse-chestnut trees in the garden of a local bar, he was reading the local paper, as he had been told to do.

Jim had been at the table for some time, 4.30 had come and gone, when Jim noticed a tall man walking over to his table, the man was neatly dressed in a dark suit. He had a small neat pointed bread, his eyebrows were heavy and he had dark burning eyes. The man sat down on the other side of the table from Jim. “I am Lucarotti.” Stated the stranger, in a commanding voice. “You have a meting with me?” Jim was too shocked to speak. The stranger lent forward, and looked straight at Jim.

“Look at me.” The deep commanding voice seemed to freeze his willpower, he found he couldn’t move. Jim looked up reluctantly, and he immediately became aware of Lucarotti’s burning gaze fixed upon him.

Jim looked at Lucarotti’s face, and immediately those deep-burning eyes caught his glance. They seemed to grow larger and larger, swallowing up Jim’s whole brain. Jim heard the deep voice changing, “I am Lucarotti. You will obey me!”

Lucarotti seemed to bore down on Jim, but he hadn’t moved from his chair. Lucarotti’s compelling eyes seemed to draw Jim towards him. For a moment longer Lucarotti gazed deep into Jim’s eyes. Then satisfied, he snapped his fingers once, sharply, like a pistol shot. Then Lucarotti stood up and walked from the garden. Jim scrambled to his feet and followed, walking behind Lucarotti, like a dog following his Master.

Ten minutes later, Jim was sitting on a chair in the rest room of the bar in a deep hypnotic trance. Lucarotti was standing over him. “Excellent, your conditioning from the screen spiral has worked perfectly, all the time you were on the computer, each time you were exposed to a longer dose of programming.”

“Most of your instruction have already been implanted, all that is needed is for me to complete your control-trance, and make those changes permanent.” Lucarotti walked over to the window, and looked out. The sun was high in the sky.

“But first, I must make a few adjustments, and then you will be ready.” Lucarotti’s deep compelling voice seemed to pour deep into Jim’s mind.

“You will obey without question the instruction that are written on the paper in front of you. When I snap my fingers, you will believe you have concluded your meeting with me. But you won’t remember what happened after you first met me.” Lucarotti walked to the door, he opened the door, and went outside. Lucarotti left the door ajar; he then snapped his fingers, once. Jim seemed to come to life and stood up, He picked up the paper, ignoring Lucarotti standing outside the door, and Jim walked out of the building.

Jim stood, and looked at the small building in front of him. He had never been here before, but he know, just know that he had to go in, and follow these instructions he had. Jim pushed the small, yellow peeling painted door, opened and walked in. Standing behind a small counter, smoking a cigar was a young, well built bold-headed man. Without saying a word, Jim showed the bold-headed man, the instructions on the bottom of the paper. “Of course, you’re from Lucarotti. Please, come this way.” The man said rubbing his hands together. He led Jim into a small dark back room, a small amount of light sprung into life, as a switch was pushed. All that was in the room was a barber’s chair, the arms and footrest of which had restraints on them. A trolley on, which was a large bowl, from which steam could be seen raising, some grey looking towels, a can of shaving-foam, some one uses razors. What was on the bottom shelf of the trolley could not be seen.

“Now strip completely, but for the C.B Device.” Said the bold-headed man. Jim started to remove his clothes, in no time at all he was completely naked, but for the C.B Device. The bold guy looked at the blond fuzz that covered Jim’s body.

“First, all your Man-hair is to be removed. Stand next to the chair, hands behind your head, and don’t move.” Commanded the bold guy. Jim did as he was told, he watched as the guy went to the trolley. Jim watched in horror as the guy returned with the razor and shaving foam, he foamed Jim’s chest and then started to scrape away Jim’s blond fuzz.

Scrape, scrape, scrape went the razor as more, and more of the fuzz was scraped away, with each scrape Jim seemed to become more submissive. It was like as more of his hair was shaved off, he became dimmer, and dimmer.

Soon Jim’s chest was hairless but the guy wasn’t done yet he foamed Jim’s pits and shaved them clean. Finally Jim’s legs and arse were foamed up, and then shaved clean. Jim felt the cold air from the room hit his shaved body.

“How, sit in the chair, and I will finish removing your Man-hair!” ordered the bold-headed guy. Jim did as he was told, as soon as he was in the chair, the guy strapped him firmly into the barber’s chair. Then he took a pair of scissors from his trousers, and started to cut off Jim’s blond hair. After a few more snips, nothing was left of his hair was stubble. The bold-headed guy then foamed Jim’s head, and shoved it clean. He then dried Jim with one of the dirty grey towels, and then grinning evilly the guy picked something up from the trolley’s bottom shelf.

In his hand the guy was holding an anaesthesia mask, before Jim could say a word, the bold-headed guy placed the mask over Jim’s nose and mouth, and then turned on the anaesthesia gas. Strangely Jim did not try not to breathe in the gas; he sat in the chair breathing in the gas. Slow his head started to nod, and his eyes fluttered. Soon Jim was in a gas-induced sleep.

The bold-headed guy turned off the gas, and removed the mask. Then he carefully tilted the top rest of the barber’s chair, so Jim’s head was looking straight up. The bold-headed guy then took from the trolley’s bottom shelf a large metal case, placing the case next to the bowl of water; he opened the case, inside were an assortment of evil looking metal tools.

The bold-headed guy looked at the sleeping Jim, he then picked up one of the metal tools, and then he gently pulled Jim’s mouth open with his other hand. Once Jim’s mouth was wide open, the guy reached into Jim’s mouth with the metal tool.

Lucarotti entered the room, and walked over to the barber’s chair, which was now laying flat. Jim lay on the chair on his stomach, he was still out cold, and the anaesthesia mask was back over his nose and mouth. A low buzzing sound could be heard. As he got closer to Jim, Lucarotti could see that the noise was coming from a tattoo device that the bold-headed guy was using on Jim, just over his arse-hole. The guy looked up, and smiled at Lucarotti. “He’s nearly ready. He is just as you asked for. No man-hair, his teeth have been removed, for a better B.J. And Enter Here has been tattooed in the place were you want it.” Said the bold-headed guy, as he turned off the gas and tattoo device.

Lucarotti nodded “When will he be ready for us, and his Lucarotti?” Bold-headed man removed the mask, and unbound Jim, rolling him onto his back. “Just one more thing, and then he is all yours. But I wouldn’t use his mouth for a while, till his gums are heeled.” The bold-headed guy said, as he held up two large hypodermics. He reached forward, and grabbed one of Jim’s ball sacs; he then injected one of the hypodermics into the ball sac. Seconds later the guy injected Jim’s second ball sac. “There, that’s the semen multiplier injected into him, it’ll last about 13 months, after that he’ll need another shot. Do you want the C.B removed?”

Lucarotti shock his head. “No, it’ll stay on till Lucarotti collects him, how long before his cum starts to multiply at the speeded up rate?” said Lucarotti, looking down at the still sleeping Jim.

“About 2 days time, after that his ball sacs will be continually 4-5 times their normal size. I take it, that he is to be introduced to ‘MILKING’.” Said the bold-headed guy. Lucarotti did not reply, he just looked hard, and sternly at the guy. The bold-headed guy shivered; there was something about that look, that said you ask to many questions, beware. “You can take him now!” said the bold-headed guy. He watched, as Lucarotti shoulders Jim and carries him out of the room.

Jim was placed on the back seat of Lucarotti’s car; he closed the car door, and took a chloroformed cloth from his pocket. Lucarotti walked back into the shop. The bold-headed guy had his back to the door, and did not hear Lucarotti renter the room. Lucarotti clapped the cloth over the bold-headed guy’s nose and mouth. The bold-headed guy tried moving his head back and forth in an effect to dislodge the cloth but to no avail. Lucarotti pushed the cloth harder over the guy’s mouth and nose.

The bold-headed guy’s eyes began to glaze over. Soon he was almost unable to keep his eyes open. One final push of the chloroformed cloth, the bold-headed guy’s eyes flutter shut, and finally the bold-headed guy was sound asleep. Lucarotti let go of the guy, who fell to the floor. As he left the shop, Lucarotti made a call on his cell phone. He then got into his car, and drove away.

Lucarotti sat naked, on the leather couch in the lounge of Jim’s house. He had his legs spread wide open. On the floor between his legs, chewing, licking, and sucking at the considerable length of his man-meat, was a figure encased totally from head to foot in tight black rubber. Lucarotti let out a low moan as the rubber-covered figure tongue-massaged his well-hung balls.

In the master bedroom up stairs, Jim moaned softly as he fights his way back to wakefulness. “Where am I, what happened?” asked the confused Jim, who was laying on his bed.

“Let me introduce myself, I am Lucarotti!” said a voice, from the doorway. Jim looked at the figure in the doorway. He had never seen him before. “All those, whom you now serve are called Lucarotti. You see we know you are not MR. Mortimore. We take control of him the day before he left town, he won’t be back, he now has a new life.” Said the figure.

Jim looked at Lucarotti, who was naked, he was 6′7 tall, toned, athletic, and had well defined biceps and pecs. His hair was red, and hung limply down to his shoulders. “Now, as for you, you too are going to became a total bottom. You will be my bottom.” Smirked Lucarotti. Strangely, Jim didn’t mind. In fact he wanted to be controlled by this Lucarotti.

Unbeknownst to Jim, for the last two day, he had been either in a deep trance, or chloroformed. Lucarotti walked into the room, and closed the door. For the next couple of hours, Jim was tossed around, beaten up, and spanked with his own hair brush till his butt shone, and it really hurt. Then Lucarotti grabbed Jim in an unbreakable chokehold around his neck, and pushed Jim up against the bedroom wall. Lucarotti then piston-fucked Jim without lubrication, a Condon or mercy. This was Jim’s first time getting something up his arse, and it was painful. But Jim was filled with a joy; a joy that his enslavement had began. Lucarotti poisoned in and out of Jim like a machine. Lucarotti reached climax; he poured loads of his spunk into Jim’s arse. Lucarotti then knocked Jim onto the bed; he forced Jim’s arse into the air. He then piston-fucked Jim two more times, each time he pumped more loads of his spunk into Jim’s butt.

He then pushed Jim onto the floor. After a few second, Lucarotti started to beat Jim up again, and spank his butt with a hairbrush.

“Now, its time that you were introduced to ‘MILKING’ my little Slave!” said Lucarotti, looking down at Jim on the floor, he could see that Jim’s balls were about 5 times their normal size. “Now, stand up, and put your hands behind your head.” Jim did as he was told. Lucarotti lent forward, and managed to remove the C.B from Jim’s cock. He then placed a low stall in front of Jim, on top of which was a large glass container.

Jim felt Lucarotti press against his hole. “Slave, relax your chute so I can enter.” He said. Jim felt his ass muscles relax and his butt open, Lucarotti entered him in one thrust, and started a piton-fuck, Jim gasped. He didn’t know it, but Jim didn’t have a cock in his ass, but a fist. Harder, and harder the fist fucked Jim.

Lucarotti then took Jim’s rod into his other hand, and started to jerk him off, moans escaped Jim’s lips from the two-sided assault he was getting. Intense pleasure fired through Jim’s body. The fucking speeded up. Jim lost it, he shot gallons of his jism into the glass container. “Good, I see you enjoyed that. That is good, because this is the only way you will cum from now on, when your rod isn’t in a C.B device.” Laughed Lucarotti

Jim moan again, as he felt Lucarotti enter him again with his fist, and grabbed his rod. This time Jim moans loudly in pleasure, and begs for more. In no time, Jim is shooting more gallons of his jism into the container.

Down stairs, the other Lucarotti could hear Jim’s moans, and please. He lets out a loud groan as he shot his own jism into the rubber figure’s mouth.

‘In two week time, Jim’s mouth would be heeled, and he would be able to give B.Js, as well as being a total bottom.’ Thought Lucarotti. ‘His conversion would be complete. The old Jim would be no more.’ An extra loud cry floated down the stairs as Jim shot gallons more of his jism.

Epilogue:

The bold-headed guy come round, he was bound tightly to a metal chair. He seemed to be in some sort of cellar, a tall figure in black rubber stood near to the chair.

“ I see you’re awake, good now I can explain.” Said the rubber-covered figure. “I am Lucarotti, and I are you Master now. You will willingly obey us.”

The bold-headed tried to speak, but only croaks came out of his mouth.

He had been unconscious for at least two days, now he was slowly coming round. “A yellow spiral will appear on the screen on the wall. With it, and other sadistic ways you will became ours.” Stated the rubber-covered figure. The bold-headed guy was stunned by the speed of events of the past few days; he could do nothing but watch hopelessly, as the spiral started spinning. The bold-headed guy tried his best to look away, but already he was feeling dizzy and unable to concentrate. It felt as thou the spiral was drawing him in further and further. He didn’t hear the chuckle from Lucarotti standing nearby; he couldn’t take his eyes off the spiral.

Lucarotti grabs the bold-headed guy’s rod and begins to stoke him to rigidity, his rod responded immediately to Lucarotti’s stimulation. A moan of pleasure comes from the bold-headed guy, but his eyes are still locked onto the spiral. The stimulation increases; the bold-headed guy erupts a geyser of jism. “Excellent, excellent. This allows us to gain control of you.” Said Lucarotti, as he started to stimulate the bold-headed guy’s rod again. Over, and over again the bold-headed guy was made to cum, all the time he was staring at the yellow spiral, nothing else mattered. Slowly, very slowly, the bold-headed guy’s brain closeted down.

The bold-headed guy was laying on a bed, his legs were spread wide, and he was lifting his butt up off the bed slightly. “You are a slut, you serve Lucarotti’s cock. Your arse feels empty without his cock. You want to be fuck by his cock, the bigger it is the better. You must serve and obey.” Said a voice, over, and over again in the bold-headed guy’s head. He moaned a ‘yes’.

Lucarotti was standing in the doorway of the room, he head the moaned yes, and knew that the guy on the bed was ready. For a short time Lucarotti spanked the bold-headed guy’s butt with a wooden paddle. After that Lucarotti piston-fucked the bold-headed guy’s arse many times, each time he shot his jism deep into the bold-headed guy’s butt.

After he could cum no more, Lucarotti pulled out of the bold-headed guy’s arse. He fitted a C.B Device too the bold-headed guy’s spent cock.

All that had been the bold-headed guy was now go, there was nothing left. He was now just a mindless slave of ‘LUCAROTTI’, who just served and obeyed. Just like Jim, and all those before them.

THE END?