The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LUCAROTTI: 2

BY THE SLAVER.

At about the time Jim got his E-MAIL from Lucarotti, in an old empty house far across town, in an dim lit room. Jim’s older twin brother, Jeff, lay naked tied to a metal table. As well as being naked, all of Jeff’s hair had been shaved off. Jeff had no idea that his younger twin brother Jim had replied to an E-MAIL from Lucarotti. Jeff had opened his apartment’s door to a knock, as soon as the door had opened. Jeff had been overpowered by three bold-headed, blank-faced, rubber-encased men. Jeff moaned as he came round, to find that he had been strapped naked to a metal table. Before he could say anything, the three men that had attack him appeared. The three men were wheeling a little cart into the pool of light around the metal table, on top of the cart was a square little machine. The cart was placed at the bottom of the table. One of the rubber-encased men pick up a clear, plastic cylinder with what appeared to be a flesh-coloured pocket inside. The cylinder was then attached to the small machine on the cart, by a clear plastic tube. Jeff had come round completely now, and had guest what the machine was for. “YOU’RE NOT USING, OR PUTTING THAT THING ON ME.” He cried, he and tried to get free, but he couldn’t move. A whole tube of lubricant was squirted into the orifice in the plastic cylinder, the machine was turned on. A slurping, wet noise could be heard on every intake cycle. The three men smiled at Jeff.

“Please...no...Don’t” Cried Jeff. One of the rubber-encased men leaned forwards and introduced Jeff’s peins head into the latex orifice. Jeff’s cock was suddenly slurped in. An amazed look crossed Jeff’s face, as more and more of his penis was slurped into the latex chamber. The latex sleeve drew up and inwards, wetly caressing Jeff’s hardening peins. Jeff cried out louder, the three men just kept smiling. “No, please. I must cum...fuckk.” Moaned Jeff. Another of the rubber-encased men walked over to the machine, and inserted a 3.inch floppy disk into an open in the base of the machine. The machine speeded up; all Jeff could do now was whimper. The rubber-encased man that had place the tube on Jeff’s peins stepped forwards and spoke to Jeff in a toneless voice. “You belong to LUCAROTTI now, just like your brother. So just lay back and enjoy the ride!” The three men walked away from the table, and out the room.

The three rubber-encased men sat outside the room were Jeff was tied to the table, with the machine attached to his cock. Through the open door, the men could hear the exclamations from Jeff as the machine went to work milking him. An agonised wail could be heard as Jeff pumped his man-seed into the latex milkier for the first time The three men smiled as they heard the yelps and moans, as Jeff began his trip to his second forced climax. Both twins would soon be owned by LUCAROTTI. But nether of them knew it. Jeff’s moans flowed out of the room, mixed with a rapid, chugging, sucking sound of the machine.

Jeff moaned quietly as the machine attached to his cock brought him towards his third climax. His body was now covered in drops of sweat, the dim light of the room bounced off his bold head. A whimper escaped Jeff’s lips as he finally cum; pumping his man-seed into the latex milkier attached to him. One of the rubber-encased men entered the dimly light room; he walked over to the machine and turned it off. Jeff just lay on the table whimpering, but unmoving, so when the other two men released him from the table he could put up no fight. Jeff was pulled from the table, and roughly placed in a tight rubber straightjacket. He was then dragged across the room to a wooden door in the far wall of the room, the door was opened, and Jeff was thrust into the dark room, the door was slammed shut behind Jeff. A small dim light come on in the room, Jeff found himself in a small padded room, just big enough to lay down in.

Jeff heard a noise behind him; he turned round and saw a small slit had opened in the door. No one could be seen, but a voice was could be heard. “Mr. Lane you are here as part of a deal your brother made. He will be joining us soon. You, on the other hand have a new life to train for. By the time your brother joins us, neither of you will remember the other. And you may even become his Master.” Said a voice. Jeff lunched at the door, but the slit closed and a faint chuckle was heard. Jeff fell into a deep, but Strange sleep, it was full of weird dreams, full of cocks being masturbated, or shooting cum.

Jeff was once again back in the din light room strapped naked to the metal table his cock being milked again, and again, but never so it was completely empty. Jeff was again untied from the table and bound to a chair. Foam was rubbed over his head. It have been some time since his head had been shaved, faint traces of hair could be seen. But not for long, with a few quick strokes of a razor and Jeff’s head was smooth and bold again. Jeff was untied and quickly turned round and retied to the chair. His legs and arse were foamed up, and then shaved clean. Jeff could feel the cold air of the room on his shaved body. Jeff was released from the chair again, he tried to make a run for it. But the three rubber-encased men were to quit and strong for Jeff. He was over powered and placed back in the straightjacket. One of the rubber-encased men fitted a C.B device to the now bold Jeff’s member and Jeff was thrown back into the padded room.

Three rubber-encased men pulled Jeff out of the padded room and drag over to a table. A fourth rubber guy stood by the table, he pick up a Hypodermic from the table and walked nearer to Jeff. Jeff felt a prick in his neck as the Hypodermic was pushed in, a sudden feeling euphoria spread through Jeff’s body. He could hear voices but they seemed so far off. Blackness rushed into his mind. The light in the room bounced off his shoved head. Jeff woke to find that he was tightly bound in the straightjacket and that he was now sitting in a cramped small cage. He tried to shout for help, but there was now a gag in his mouth; Jeff tried in vain too loosen his bonds. Jeff blinked, the light now was far brighter than he had had over the last few weeks.

Standing in front of the cage was a tall figure; neatly dressed in a dark suit, he had a neatly trimmed pointed bread and heavy eyebrows. Jeff did not know it, but this was the same man/ or Lucarotti that had met his brother Jim. “I’m Lucarotti, soon I will be your Master, and you will be my cock bitch. A mindless thing that’ll do my bidding so he can serve my cock.” Stated Lucarotti. Muffled proteases come from Jeff, Lucarotti took no notice. “Look at me.” Commanded Lucarotti. And just like Jim, Jeff found that the deep commanding voice seemed to freeze his willpower, and he found that also he could not move. Very reluctantly, Jeff looked up, immediately Lucarotti’s deep-burning eyes caught Jeff’s glance. Lucarotti’s eyes seemed to grow larger, and larger, swallowing up Jeff’s whole brain, for a long moment Lucarotti gazed deeply into Jeff’s eyes.

Jeff could hear a voice, it seemed so far off. “You feel helpless, yet it feels so wonderful—clear your mind—relax—so peaceful—so totally content—relax—obey you must obey—so—so—empty.” Jeff’s head fell on his chest, Lucarotti smiled. He removed the gag from Jeff’s mouth. “From now on you will feel pleasure only when you are serving me, whenever you’re take my essence, you understand.” Said Lucarotti. Jeff nodded and muttered. “My essence is in my dick. You must serve my cock to get my essences, understand?” said Lucarotti. Jeff muttered and nodded again. “When you take my essences up your arse, you will become my mindless slave, to serve me always.” Jeff was by now so disorientated; that what Lucarotti said made perfect sense. “Sever...cock...your essence... my arse,” babbled Jeff, he then slumped down onto the floor of the cage.

Lucarotti clicked his fingers, two rubber-encased guys entered the room, and they pulled Jeff out of the cage. They dragged him over to a chair and then bent him over it. The two guys then left the room. Lucarotti walked over to Jeff, as he walked over Lucarotti had his cock out and was jerking it. Lucarotti gave Jeff an evil grin, and lunged forward. Lucarotti thrust his throbbing, hard cock straight into Jeff’s virgin arse. Jeff let out a loud cry as Lucarotti entered his arse, and started a violent bareback fuck. Jeff had never been fucked in his arse ever before, and it felt to him like a red hot rod was ripping his butt apart, Lucarotti thrust in deeper. Suddenly a feeling of sexually pleasure washed over Jeff, he become lost in the pleasure of his first male on male sex.

“Ahh...fuckkk...meee.” Cried Jeff. Soon Jeff was lost in the sexual pleasure of the fucking of his arse. Lucarotti arched his back, thrust even deeper into Jeff, and had a massif orgasm. Rope, after rope of his thick white seaman shot into Jeff’s arse. finally Lucarotti pulled out of Jeff and stepped away from the chair, gasping for air. Jeff could only whimper.

After a few moments Lucarotti he grabbed his limp dick, and started to jerk it, to get it hard. Once it was hard, he walked back over to Jeff, and round to Jeff’s mouth. He grabbed the Jeff’s ears, and pulled his head up. “Open your mouth, slave.” Said Lucarotti, his dick-head touching Jeff’s lips. Jeff opened his mouth, and Lucarotti roughly slid his hard cock straight down Jeff’s throat. Jeff did not even gag, up and down went his mouth, and throat on Lucarotti’s cock. Who pushed deeper into Jeff’s mouth, and speeded up his thrusting, Lucarotti could feel his balls tightening, and he was a close to Cumming. A feeling of sexual pleasure swept over Jeff as cum shot into his mouth, so much cum was shot into his mouth that it run down his chin. Finally Lucarotti pulled his cock out of Jeff’s mouth. Lucarotti told Jeff to lay on the floor. He fell off the chair on to the floor.

Jeff was now unable to resist any thing he was told by Lucarotti. Any resistance Jeff might still have had was now long gone, Jeff’s conditioning and enslavement was nearly complete. Lucarotti looked down at the muttering heap on the floor. “Obey and serve, obey and serve dick...” Jeff muttered " That’s right, obey and serve, obey and serve my dick.” Said Lucarotti. “Obey and serve you, obey and serve your dick.” Muttered Jeff, any resistance now long gone. Jeff’s only thoughts now were of serving and his dick.

Lucarotti spread Jeff’s legs wide open, he then knelt between Jeff’s spread legs. He then thrust two of his fingers into Jeff’s arse, and started working them in deeper. Jeff cried out, he pushed his butt onto the invading fingers. Lucarotti then pushed in a third finger causing even louder moans, this was quickly followed be a fourth finger. Lucarotti forced the four fingers in and out of Jeff’s arse, Jody moaned even louder. Lucarotti tucked his thumb underneath his fingers and slammed his whole fist into Jeff’s arse.

Jeff screamed out loud as he felt his butt-hole stretched wide as Lucarotti’s fist penetrated his arse. His butt-hole snapped shut around Lucarotti’s wrist, so his wrist become firmly lodged in Jeff’s arse. Lucarotti started to fist fuck Jeff’s arse, with each thrust Lucarotti managed to slide more of his arm into Jeff’s gapping butt-hole, then his arm was in up to his elbow, Lucarotti started to thrust it in, and out of Jody. Every nerve in Jeff’s body suddenly became alive with a strong driving sexual heat, which surged through his sweat-socked torso. He squirmed in sexual arousal as his brain totally lost touch with reality, he just lay on the floor whimpering, as Lucarotti thrust in and out of him.

Lucarotti reached forward with his other hand, and grabbed Jeff’s cock. He then began to Masturbate Jeff, while still pounding his hole with his fist. “Yes, you conditioning is nearly complete. You just need to cum, and you’ll be mine.” Lucarotti increased his Masturbating of Jeff’s cock, and the pounding of his arse. Jeff squirmed on the floor in sheer sexual heat and pleasure. Lucarotti moved in for the kill, he tightened his grip on Jeff’s rod and masturbated it even harder. Jeff groaned and shot his wad. He was now completely spent, an Auton completely under Lucarotti’s power. “Now, slut you will now serve my dick.” Ordered Lucarotti. Jeff got off up from the floor, and knelt in front of Lucarotti and willingly showed his obedience to his new Master. Jeff took Lucarotti’s entire dick into his mouth in one go, Jeff could feel Lucarotti’s ball resting on his chin as he started working on his cock. Lucarotti just smiled as he started to thrust in and out of Jeff’s mouth.

Lucarotti let out a loud cry, as he cum into the mouth of Jeff, who was giving him a blowjob. He pulled out his cock, and wiped it on Jeff’s bold-head. “So are there any more brothers like you and Jim at home?” Lucarotti asked. Jeff nodded his head. “How many, speak.” Said Lucarotti. “One, our older brother Aaron.” Muttered Jeff his mouth full of cum. Lucarotti thought for a moment. “He will of cause join you and Jim in serve to us, Lucarotti. And you are going to become a Lucarotti.” Said Lucarotti, as he zipped up his pants. Now I think it’s time to have some fun with that electric nipples- cock-balls-arse device, and complete your training. You’re going to love the full use of this wonderful toy. I’ll coordinate the timing of the shocks for maximum effect.” Jeff just stood with a blank look on his face. Lucarotti smiled cruelly. “You’re going to enjoy the device totally! In fact, you’ll beg for it to be used on you all the time!”

Lucarotti picked up the device, and proceeded to hang the heavy device around Jeff’s neck. The electrified nipple clamps fit right in place, on Jeff’s small, but firm nipples. Next the metal circuit continued down to the cock holder which snapped around Jeff’s tool, Jeff’s balls were hanging in the bottom of the device. The metal circuit continued round to a metal butt-plug that was pushed deep into Jeff arse. Lucarotti then plugged the whole thing into a wall outlet, then he picked up the remote control and powered up the device. Lucarotti began to play a symphony of pain and pleasure on Jeff’s nervous system. The resulting moans, shrieks, and howls of pain were music to Lucarotti’s ears. Lucarotti finished with the device, he then led Jeff over to a cage standing in the corner. He thrust Jeff into it, lock the cage door and left the room.

The storm outside the bar raged on, rain lashed downs and the wind blow hard. Aaron thank his stars that he had to work late, and that the office he worked in was only a short walk from the bar. He was sitting in a window seat looking out for his brother Jeff. Aaron looked down at the printed paper in front of him, it was a copy of the E-MAIL Jeff had sent him it read: WORRIED ABOUT JIM, SOME PERV TRYING IT ON WITH HIM. AM GOING TO KICK THE PERV’S GAY ARSE. NEED YOU HELP. JEFF. Aaron looked at the second E-MAIL from his brother. It gave the time and the date, and where to met. And also the name of the guy Jeff was worried about; Lucarotti.

Aaron looked up from the papers, two tall well-dressed men were getting out of a cab. They walked into the bar. And straight over to the table that Aaron was sitting. Without asking the two men sat down across the table from Aaron. Aaron was just going to say something.

Lucarotti lent forward, and looked straight into Aaron’s eyes. “Look at us.” He said in a deep, quiet commanding voice that seemed to freeze Aaron’s will. Just like the many before him, Aaron found that he could not move, or speak. Against his will, Aaron reluctantly looked up at the guy. Lucarotti’s burning gaze fixed fully upon Aaron, all Aaron was now aware of was Lucarotti’s deep dark burning eyes, which seemed to be growing larger and larger, swallowing all of Aaron’s mind. The tone of the deep quiet commanding voice changed. “We are Lucarotti. You will learn to obey us.” Said Lucarotti. Those compelling eyes seemed to draw Aaron in.

“you were saying, about your brother?” Said a voice from across the table. Aaron looked up with a start. “What..Er.” He muttered, he felt so tired all of a sudden and his head felt like it was full of cobwebs. He looked up at the two men sitting across the table from him. Then Aaron caught sight of the city clock through the bar window. “10.45 that could not be right. I’m meant to met my brother here at 6.30.” Aaron said. “Hay wait a moment, you guys came in at about 6.15 sat down there and now its 10.45. What kind of shit are you two pulling.” As he finished speaking, Aaron lent forwards onto the table, and as he did so he knocked over a pile of empty still water bottles. Aaron shot up from his chair. “What the fuck are all those empty bottles doing there” He asked in a very loud voice. People in the now crowded bar looked round. “I didn’t drink all that did I? I mean I couldn’t. No one could without to piss.” The guy with the neatly trimmed beard, smiled and lent across the table.

“In that case, don’t you want to PISS.” Said Lucarotti. A look of shock crossed Aaron’s face. Aaron’s body tensed like a metal rod, he had just been to piss, and piss he did. Aaron fell his legs and hands tense like metal pole. “UH! UHH! NOOO!” He cried as his cock erupted, and he lost control of his own bladder. People looked around at Aaron as they heard him cry out. Again and again piss flood from his cock, it started to soak into the pants of his suit. Soon his short were soaked in his own piss, a large piss stain could be seen on the front of his pants. “H-h-how are you doing thi-this-tooo-meee?” Aaron tried to say between gritted teeth. Still he carried on pissing.

“Just simple hypnosis, a single trigger word. Some people like you need very little hypnosis to be controlled” Said Lucarotti. “PISS.” Aaron let out a gasp, as his piss speeded up, he was slowly becoming coated in his own piss. “Now, to prove the point perhaps you should “SHIT” to” Lucarotti said. Once again Aaron felt his body tensed like a metal pole, as he now lost control of his bourses, and something warm, soft and moist slid out of his arse, and started filling his piss soaked shorts. Aaron let out a loud cry, more people looked round. “Stop” Said Lucarotti. His cock gave a final spasm, his arse mussels tightened and Aaron stopped pissing and shitting, he stank of piss & shit. Lucarotti leans forward, and whispers into Aaron’s ear.

Aaron woke from a daze, and found four things. First, he was tied, naked, face down on a wooden fuck bench. Second, there was a strong smell of a mixture of Disinfectant, and Shaving Foam. Third his head felt like it had been shaved completely bold. And fourth a large hard cock was thrust deeply in his open mouth. For a brief moment Aaron rendered why he wasn’t gagging. All the cock seemed to be in his mouth. Even without thinking Aaron started work on the cock, to bring it as quickly as possible to orgasm. Aaron felt someone grab his head, and pushed deeper into his mouth. Lucarotti was soon spooled cum down Aaron’s throat. Not a cry could be heard from Aaron, as cum slid down his throat. “I see you have taken to your training well. Your mouth is a good fuck.” Said Lucarotti, as he pulled his spent cock out. As he spoke Lucarotti was also putting lube onto one of his hands, and all over the arm.

He walked round to Aaron’s spread legs, which gave easy access to his arse. Lucarotti thrust two of his fingers into Aaron’s arse, and started to work them in deeper. Aaron let out a loud moan, of pleasure and tried to push his arse back onto the invading fingers. Lucarotti then pushed in another finger causing even louder moans of pleasure, the fourth finger quickly followed. Lucarotti worked the four fingers in, and out of Aaron’s arse. Lucarotti tucked his thumb underneath his fingers, and then slammed his whole fist into Aaron. Aaron let out a loud cry, as he felt his arse stretch as Lucarotti’s fist penetrated him and then his arse-hole snapped shut around the invading fist. Lucarotti’s wrist becomes firmly lodged in Aaron’s butt.

Aaron’s arse was then punched fucked by Lucarotti. With each thrust, Lucarotti managed to push more, and more of his arm into Aaron. Lucarotti pushed his arm into Aaron till it was past his elbow. Lucarotti then pulled his arm out of Aaron, till only his fist was still in Aaron. Then with out warning, he thrust his whole arm back into Aaron. Aaron let out a loud howl, and then passed out. Lucarotti’s arm was still thrust into Aaron.

Aaron’s cock twitched, and started to harden as Lucarotti started his second fisting of his arse. “My, your arse is tight!” said Lucarotti, as he speeded up his thrusting. Aaron’s head felt like it would burst, with all the thoughts milling around in it. Waves of lust rippled through Aaron’s body as Lucarotti hit Aaron’s prostate again, and again. Aaron screamed and had an orgasm trapping cum between his body and the bench. As this happened, the final triggers Lucarotti had given Aaron took hold. Aaron just lay still on the fuck bench, whimpering. Lucarotti pulled his hand out of Aaron and walked round to Aaron’s head. “Good, to see you’re now so obedient.” Said Lucarotti, patting Aaron’s bold-head with his hand. Aaron lay still, his face covered with sweat.

Lucarotti stepped nearer to Aaron, so his cock was near to Aaron’s mouth. Lucarotti jerked his cock too gets it hard. Aaron’s eyes were level with the rapidly hardening cock, without being told to, Aaron opened his mouth, and licked his lips. “Open wide cock-sucker. And take all your Master’s cock and give me a blow-job.” Said Lucarotti, as he guided his throbbing cock, into Aaron’s watering mouth. Aaron’s mouth completely engulfed Lucarotti’s cock right down to his balls. Aaron’s mouth and throat went to work on Lucarotti’s member. Lucarotti grabbed hold of Aaron’s head, and began roughly fucking his mouth. Lucarotti did not last long before Lucarotti was spooled cum into Aaron’s greedy mouth. “Oh, yes.” Panted Lucarotti. “You are ready.” Lucarotti pulled out of Aaron.

He picked up a Hypodermic from a near by table, Lucarotti took hold of Aaron’s balls in one hand. He then pushed the Hypodermic into Aaron’s balls. Aaron cried out. “That was a semen multiplier drug that I’ve just injected into you. In about 2 day’s time your ball sacs will be continually 4-5 times their normal size, the effect will last about 13 months. This is so your master can introduced you to ‘MILKING’. Said Lucarotti. “And here is your Master now.” The door opened and in walked Jeff, encased in rubber. A blank look on his face. His erect cock stuck out of the front of the rubber that encased Jeff. In a flat voice, Jeff told Aaron to suck his cock Aaron fell to his knees, and went to work on Jeff’s cock. Aaron now had no memory of who he was, or that he once had had brothers. Or that the master he was now sucking was one of his brothers. Lucarotti watch the two men for a few moments. “Oh yes, your both ready. Both ready to serve Lucarotti” He said.

THE END?