The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucid

Chapter II: The Uncertainty Principle

We arrived at the spacious lecture hall only a few minutes before the professor. I glanced around at all the students taking their seats, talking about the previous week’s assignments, and goofing off. Meanwhile, Annie D just sat down and promptly removed her tablet from her bookbag, setting it up on her desk. I started to wonder what I was doing here. I knew I wanted to extend the use of my powers beyond just my sister, but there were too many options. Do I make that shy girl sitting alone in the back into a public whore? Do I make the overly affectionate couple in front of us start fucking in the aisle? And why the hell were all my ideas sexual?

Honestly, I could have used my powers to solve world hunger, or create clean energy, or initiate world peace. But as I sat in a room filled with horny college students—at least, I was horny, and they were students—all I could think about was how to get my rocks off in the most amusing way possible. And then the professor walked in and took her place behind the podium. Yes, I said her place.

“You never told me the professor was a woman!” I whispered to Annie.

She looked back at me and raised an eyebrow. “It wasn’t important. Women can be intelligent, too, you know; like me.” I knew if she was herself, she’d have a biting comment to add, but being as nice as she was...well, I kind of felt guilty about taking that from her. Maybe I should have toned it down, let her retain some of her sarcasm when it was approp—

“...you archaic misogynist,” she finished. Yep, there’s that personality of hers.

“Hey,” I defended myself, “I never said they couldn’t! I’m not sexist, I just didn’t know she was a woman, that’s all.”

“Whatever,” she replied, and she sat at attention as the professor called order to the class.

I watched as the lecture droned on. I had no idea what supersymmetry meant, or spontaneous symmetry breaking. I’m not an idiot, but this was advanced material. But that’s okay, because I wasn’t watching the lecture itself anyway; I had my eyes focused on Professor Steinberg. Dr. Gloria Steinberg, as the presentation’s byline told me her full name was. I always imagined all college professors as either old men or nerds, like mine had been, but Gloria was the opposite. She was only about 32, so just ten years older than many of her students, and the square-framed glasses she wore were only for aesthetic effect, not correction. Her shining ebony hair, plaited in braids, reached just under her shoulders, and her body was almost as toned as Annie the Swimmer. Oh, yes, I never mentioned that, did I? Annie is quite the swimmer when it’s not below-zero temperatures outside.

But back to Professor Gloria. She wore a muted pink button-down blouse with a lab coat over it that greatly accentuated her gorgeous breasts. I didn’t know if she just came from a physics lab, or if that coat was a fashion statement, but it worked well on her. Under that was a black pencil skirt; one of my own teachers used to say, “a skirt should be like an essay: long enough to cover the material, but short enough to be interesting.” Hers was definitely essay-length: still appropriate, but leaving less to the imagination than you’d expect. And those fit legs in those stiletto heels...

I decided then and there that if I was going to have a single subject of my manipulations here, it would be her. But what should I do? I could just have her bend over while I fucked her in front of the class. That would be fun. But I wanted to be more creative, make it subtle and clever. Maybe I could turn this class into a hands-on sex ed course? Nah, that’s just cheesy. As I watched her some more, my eyes constantly darting between her bust and her skirt, I found the solution. If only physics really turned her on, I thought, and she would have no problems touching hers—

As Gloria droned on about Heisenberg and Einstein and Maxwell, she reached one hand into the elastic of her skirt. Without stopping the lecture, she began slowly pushing in and out of her pussy. As I watched her perfectly normal teaching, I continued to wonder how I should use my ability on her. Maybe I could get Annie involved? Or another student? Why was it so hard to figure out—WAIT! No, I had already used my ability. She was touching herself in front of the class, which I knew wasn’t normal. That was weird; I thought the false memories were fading faster now. Why did it take so long to recognize this change? I almost felt a bit worried, but then I was distracted by Gloria’s ministrations and the concern left my mind.

“So who’d like to explain the solution to this problem? Perhaps you?” she said, pointing at me.

Even if I knew anything about quantum mechanics, I hadn’t been paying any attention to the subject of the lecture, so I didn’t even know what she’d asked. “Uh....um...This is my first time here; I missed the other lectures.”

“So?” she said sternly. “If you’re taking my class, you need to stay caught up on your own time. Care to venture at least a guess?” It was amazing how strict she could be with one hand inside herself. It was actually kind of arousing.

“Uh...” I faltered. Luckily for me, Annie came to my rescue and whispered the answer for me to repeat. “The derivative of the Hamiltonian operation,” I mimicked.

“That’s right. See, not as ignorant as you believe yourself to be. Welcome to the class,” Gloria announced with a soft smile before moving onto her next bullet point.

“Thanks,” I whispered to my sister. “That really saved me.”

“Yeah, I know,” she said. “Why are you here again? You’re clearly out of your league.”

“I just...thought it’d be interesting. Even if I’m a little confused.”

She scoffed. “Psh, yeah, ‘a little’.” I ignored the insult and she focused on the lecture again.

As much as I enjoyed watching Gloria finger herself for everyone, the thrill was wearing off. I mean, I couldn’t even see her hand under her skirt. It’d be another story if she’d just remov—

Professor Steinberg pulled her skirt down while talking about the uncertainty principle—apparently a review statement, though full of math and symbols that went over my head. She stepped out of the skirt, folded it neatly, and placed it under the podium for safekeeping. Then she began masturbating again, only this time, we could all see her hand past her surprisingly thin g-string. I could see her pussy every time she pulled her hand out, and I admired her ass whenever she turned to face the projector screen. I wanted to be subtle. I wanted to be clever. I wanted to be creative. But my genitals, now raging, were impatient. If only it were normal for new students to fuck the professor during their first lect—

“Sorry,” Gloria said, looking at me. “I forgot to let you come here for a proper university welcome, Mr...?”

“You can call me Trey,” I said.

“Well, Trey, are you coming down for sex or are we waiting until the end of today’s class?”

“I was wondering when she’d offer,” Annie whispered to me. I had been, too; I know I was only auditing the class, but I was still new, so you’d think she’d have offered as soon as she saw me. That’s how all my other professors used to do it.

I made my way down the hall’s many rows of chairs until I reached the professor. She dropped her thong down to her knees and instructed, “From behind, so I can still see everyone. And use this.” She handed me a condom from beneath the podium, apparently the stash the university kept there for new students. I put it on, positioned myself behind her, and began thrusting, her pussy now mine for the taking...at least until I came and had to sit back down.

To her credit, she was a complete professional and continued teaching as she should, even when many other professors might get distracted. “And so the—unh! Consequences of this kind of energy transfeERRRRR! Have wide-reaching—reaching—REACHING EFFECTS on the rest of the universe. The field stimuLATION, GOD, YES! Is what we see as a particle, but without obserVATION IT’S BETTER DESCRIBED—FUCK YES—AS A WAVE!” One last thrust, and I was done, cumming into my condom with the energy of twenty tachyons. Oh, hey, I guess I did learn something from my time in that class.

“Thank you, Mr. Trey,” Gloria said, catching her breath. “Please return to your seat now.” So I did. It was nice getting a welcome fuck from an attractive professor instead of the ugly ones I always had to deal with. I remembered once, when I went down on the first day to fuck a quite unattractive professor of mine, they had been out of condoms, so I had to bareback it and—NO! No, that definitely never happened. But it did. Or did it? I didn’t know, and that scared me. I remembered both realities: one where fucking your professors was standard practice, and one where it was completely inappropriate. What terrified me was that I didn’t know which one was real. Did I decide to create this Gloria-fucking world, or is this how things always were? I couldn’t remember that decision. I know I absolutely would have if it didn’t already exist, but...did it already exist?

I sat back down next to Annie D, my head swirling. She glanced at me, then crinkled her brow and asked, “Are you okay? You don’t look well.”

“I...I don’t know. Uncertainty, I guess.”

She punched my arm. “You are such a moron. That wasn’t even an amusing joke, and you had me legitimately concerned.”

“Joke?” I asked.

“Uncertainty principle...yeah, I agree, it’s not funny. Don’t worry me like that.” And she returned her attention to the lecture without another thought. Meanwhile, I was panicking inside. When I first discovered my abilities that morning, I felt powerful. Almost omnipotent. Godly. I could create any reality I wanted. But now, unable to tell what was real and what wasn’t, all I felt was fear. The more I thought about it, the more I realized this was either all real or none of it was. Either I was dreaming all this...or I was turning old-real into new-real... into my-real. And not knowing was going to destroy me.