The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Luck of the Irish

CHAPTER 5

SEVERAL WEEKS LATER

Sapphire parked her Cherry red limited edition Porsche 911 right in front of her apartment building in her reserved spot. She had been out shopping and she carried a couple bags from Victoria’s Secret into the foyer. The doorman held the door for her and she winked at him and giggled when he blushed. She knew he was fully in her pocket, just like everyone else on the building staff. Nobody did anything in her building without her knowing it.

Even though it was really Marty’s building, she was the final word on who lived there. No matter what the amount, she had final say. And it had been a profitable say. Most of the apartments were leased at 25% or more above the initial asking price thanks to her influence. That extra 25% was her “commission” and it went straight into an offshore account. She was easily clearing three to four hundred thousand dollars a month on this alone.

But it wasn’t nearly enough for a girl like her.

She now had seven men and one woman seeing her on a regular basis. Four of the men were straight up sugar daddies that showered her with gifts and credit cards with nice high limits. The other three men were married and saw her on the side. They were even more fun as Sapphire was also their wives friend during the day. These men paid her via a bank debit card tied into an offshore account that automatically recharged every month. Sapphire made sure to never run down one so badly that she put it in the red but since she had three of them plus her credit cards she hadn’t had that issue yet.

Even more fun was the woman. She was actually married to one of the men she was fooling around with and was a nice trophy wife. She had a big drinking problem though and had come onto Sapphire while drunk one day. Sapphire had taken her upstairs and had fucked her brains into mush and let her sleep it off while she met up with her husband that evening and fucked HIS brains out.

The woman had discovered a couple of secret offshore accounts her husband had tucked away for a rainy day and had hooked up Sapphire with access to one. Sapphire enjoyed the woman’s attentions and had turned her from a hard core power wife with a drinking problem into a soft, cute, submissive thing who liked to curl up at her feet and lovingly eat her out and lick her till she was reduced to a shivering mess.

Sapphire was thinking about the next party she was going to throw. Her parties were already quite a thing in the local neighborhood, and while they were officially “moving in parties” where Marty showed off the remaining rental units, they had unofficially become a major social event where only the elite or the rich got through the door. Sapphire used it to scope out new marks and had her own name for them.

“Shark Parties” she said with a snicker as she click-clacked through the foyer. A place where the apex predator (her) found her latest meal and she loved doing it.

Sapphire was waiting for the elevator when the door to the stairwell slammed open. Sapphire turned to see a young woman with a look of rage and sadness rush by. Sapphire was going to ignore it and head on up to her place when she got a very odd feeling.

Sapphire turned and looked as the woman stopped by the front door for a moment to catch her breath. Sapphire thought she heard a slight sob and then the woman straightened up and marched out the door.

That odd voice suddenly sounded in her head. “She needs help. YOUR kind of help.” Sapphire then knew she had to talk to that woman and headed after her after dropping her bags by the doorman’s feet.

Sapphire was able to catch the woman quickly even in 6 inch platform heels and tapped her on the shoulder. The woman, a dark brown haired thing who was a bit shorter than her spun with a snarl.

“WHAT!?!?”

Sapphire stopped and then after a moment simply smiled and said “Let’s talk.”

The woman’s mouth hung open as whatever she was going to say (or likely shout) died. She looked at her and then down at her feet. After a moment she nodded.

Sapphire took her hand and led her across the street to the park and they sat down. It was early afternoon so none of the kids were out of school yet and the park was fairly empty.

“Hi. You don’t know me, but I’m Sapphire. I live on the top floor there, and well, I think you need some help.”

The woman snorted and then laughed. It was a bitter laugh. “Of course you are. A knockout like you would have to be a Sapphire, or a Tiffany, or a Paris, or some other damn cutie name with a body and a giggle to match.”

Sapphire touched her hand and the woman jerked a bit. She looked at her and then sighed. “I’m Christen, and I’m a nobody who just got taken for a fucking fool.”

Sapphire arched an eyebrow and Christen took a breath and started talking.

“I am, or was more likely after what just happened, a personal assistant to Mr. Janus. He and his wife live on the 7th floor in that building. I am doing my MBA work at Columbia during weekends and evenings, and this was my day job. About 3 months ago Mr. Janus made a pass at me, told me I was cute and that his frigid wife wouldn’t put out. He led me down the path and I followed like a fucking idiot. Told me he would support my Master’s work, divorce his wife, marry me, yadda yadda. And I actually believed the asshole.”

Christen took a breath and blew it out. “A couple of weeks back we got a new hire in, some young bubbly intern sorority girl who knew the daughter of the boss. She got assigned to work with us on a couple of projects. I just fucking should have known what would happen next.”

Sapphire nodded. “He started fucking her right?”

“Like a fucking dog in heat. I walked in on them just now. Fucker forgot I had a key and I was going to surprise him. Well, we both got a surprise. I walked in on him, the skank screamed, and he and I got into it. And then, to top it all off his wife came home. She came in, walked past me like I wasn’t even there and poured herself a drink. She took a sip and then said “Mark, once you are done tossing out your current fucktoys I need to talk to you about the upcoming party this weekend. Don’t be long, and make sure they are gone for good. You are on suspension for 3 months; you know I don’t like it when you bring your whores to our house.””

Christen trembled. “I was standing right there. She didn’t even see me as a person, I was nothing.”

Sapphire frowned. This whole story was pretty sad, but the part that got her was how much like Christen she had looked back before her chance meeting with a wee person.

“Cripes, this could have been me in a couple of months.” She thought. And with that thought she suddenly had a understanding. She could help this girl. And she really wanted to.

Sapphire leaned over and touched Christen’s hand. It trembled when she touched it, but she gripped it and wouldn’t let go. “Christen, come with me. Let’s talk. Don’t shake your head, you are coming with me. A few weeks ago I was in a place very similar to yours but I had a great bit of luck. And I can share that luck with people. And you are one of them.”

She stood and pulled Christen along with her as she walked back into the building and up to her penthouse apartment. Christen’s eyes widen a bit at the expensively decorated place and she didn’t resist when Sapphire pushed her down onto a couch. Sapphire made her a martini and gave it to her.

“Drink. No talking, drink it up. Now.”

Christen looked at her and after a moment drank it. She downed the whole thing and looked at the empty glass in amazement. “How did I do that? That was a straight martini, I should have coughed myself to death from the smell.” She said.

Sapphire sat down and looked her dead in the eye. Christen made eye contact and froze just like a rabbit looking a snake in the eye. Sapphire stared at her and then smiled. “That’s it, look at me.”

Christen leaned back but Sapphire pushed straight forward and got close. She spoke softly but firmly.

“Look at me. I’m a hot, smoking hot woman. I’m the kind of women that men dream about having. I’m the woman that they lavish attention on. The kind they throw money at, give gifts without hesitation, and beg for a mere glance or a smile. A kiss from me makes them blow their wads; sex with me makes them my slaves.”

Sapphire stood and slowly stretched. Christen’s eyes were glued to her body and Sapphire could feel her eyes scope out her body and she could feel the desire to be just like her build in the woman. Sapphire smiled at her and leaned down. She whispered “You can be like me. You can be ME. You can have this life. Would you like it? Like to be me? To have every eye on you? To have every man be your plaything?”

“Yesss…” Christen said softly her eyes glazing over and her voice trailing off.

Sapphire smiled and she leaned down and kissed Christen. It was passionate and she slipped her tongue into her mouth. Christen moaned softly and she melted back into the couch. Her entire body seemed to lose any stiffness or muscle and she simply lay back into the cushions with a soft sigh. Her eyes closed and Sapphire smiled.

Sapphire didn’t know how she knew but she knew she had to do some things. She moved forward and slowly undressed Christen. She unbuttoned her top and slid it off and then pulled off her skirt. She undid her blouse and pulled off her stockings and panties and threw them away. She leaned close and licked her now exposed nipples.

“These are not big enough. They need to be bigger.” She whispered and then she licked the nipples. They immediately hardened and her areolas became darker and bigger. She then kissed them and her tits began to swell and harden. She then sucked on them and Christen’s tits bloated right up to a perfect 36 CC that defied gravity with nice big areolas and beautiful nipples that seemed to be always hard.

Sapphire giggled and then kissed slowly down her belly. “Mmmmmm, you need a nice hourglass figure. Nice and shapely like this…” She kissed Christen’s belly and moved her hands down her sides. Christen’s stomach seemed to mold like putty and shrank down to a 24 inch waste that flared out at her hips. Sapphire moved her hands around smoothing her skin out and pushing it in and wherever she touched it stayed the same.

“Niceeeeee, now this lovely little pussy of yours. It needs to be smooth, tight and wet. The kind that molds around a dick. Mmmmmmm, yes, like this…”

Sapphire started to lick Christen’s pussy and the woman gasped and then moaned. Her body seemed to ooze down into the couch like her bones had melted and her face took on a look of pure pleasure. Christen’s pussy hair vanished after three licks, and her entire pussy seemed to reform into a perfect pleasure box.

Sapphire slowly worked her way down Christen’s legs. She licked and kissed and her legs became toned, tan, and shapely and her feet arched so that they could only wear heels. Her whole body grew a bit taller. She then kissed her way back up to her neck. “How lovely. Mmmmmmm, Auburn hair, a lovely shade of red, yes that is what you need, nice and long, and nice puffy lips, and green eyes.” Sapphire whispered as she kissed and licked Christen’s neck, lips, and face. She kissed both her eyelids and watched as her eyes seemed to shift and melt from her old color to bright green. Her hair grew thick and down to her ass and turned red.

Sapphire sat back on her heels and looked at Christen. The somewhat frumpy, slight pudgy, dark brown haired girl was now a redheaded, hourglass figured, toned, tanned, 36CC gravity defying, green eyed knockout of a woman. She was easily as much a head turner as she was and Sapphire leaned down and kissed her full on the lips.

She broke the kiss and said “You are Crissy now. Forget the old you, time to be Sapphire’s BFF.”

Crissy eyes opened and she looked at Sapphire and smiled. “Hi. I, mmmmmm, I’m Crissy. I know I used to be someone else, but I’m not them anymore. Sapphire, what am I?”

Sapphire giggled and Crissy joined in. “Crissy, you are my BFF and my protégé. You were a girl who was used by someone and thrown away like trash, now you are someone who can use any man for your own pleasure. And you are going to move into this building, attend my party this weekend and get yourself a sugar daddy to take care of you and then you and I are going to enjoy life like we deserve.”

Crissy giggled and stood up. She stretched and her hands roamed around her body, touching and exploring and after a few minutes she said “That sounds wonderful Sapphire. I don’t know how you did this, but I don’t care. Right now though I feel like shopping.”

Sapphire took her hand and smiled “Spoken like my BFF. Come on and I’ll loan you some clothes until we get you set up.”

THAT FRIDAY NIGHT AT SAPPHIRE’S APARTMENT

Sapphire smiled as she strode about the room in her black stiletto heels. She was killing a backless skin tight cocktail dress that barely covered her ass up or down. Her makeup and hair were of course perfect, she was wearing a stunning sapphire necklace, with matching earrings, a ring, and a bracelet, and her smile seemed to light up the room.

She sipped her martini and smiled at a senior VP of Chase-Manhattan who smiled back like a little schoolboy with a crush on his 1st grade teacher. She glided up to him and his wife and made some small talk. She was testing the waters with this one. He was obviously an easy mark and just what she wanted; rich, married, easy to control, in a useful position that could help her run her now very extensive finances, and he was even pretty nice looking.

But she was also checking out several others that evening. She would choose one before the night was out, but only one. She had decided that she had enough sugar daddies for the time being and once she had everything set financially speaking she would drop some and get some new ones.

A burst of laughter and giggling made her turn her head and smile. Crissy was over by the bar with three men around her. Her dress was longer, down to her knees and had full sleeves and a full back. But it looked painted on it was so form fitting. You could see every curve and her nipples pointed out like little diamonds. She was wearing a lovely diamond necklace with matching earrings and her red hair hung down her back in a complex braid. She was obviously working the men like they were little puppies vying for the attentions of a cute little girl. She giggled and winked, let her hands brush against them, and just talked circles around them, one second being the air-headed cute thing, the next being a sharp customer who understood exactly what was going on. The mix was obviously confusing and turning on the men at the same time. Crissy kept their drinks full while Sapphire knew her’s was barely touched.

Sapphire glided up to the group and said “Oh how nice, you have met my dear friend Crissy. I do so hope you are getting along.”

“Of course Sapphire. She’s a charming lady, and of course your party is wonderful.” A slightly older man said with a leer as he looked back and forth at Crissy and Sapphire.

“Oh thank you. I saw your wife a bit ago. She appeared to have had a bit much to drink.” Sapphire said with a sly smile.

“Well, I hope she is okay. She has been, well, she seems to have developed a taste for wine lately. I hope she isn’t too much trouble.” The man said with frown.

Sapphire put on a slightly pained, but pleasant expression and said “Oh she is just fine. I actually helped her down to your apartment a few minutes ago. She said that you should stay and have a fine time.”

Crissy hid her smile behind her martini glass. The man’s wife was now a full on alcoholic thanks to Sapphire’s attentions and now Crissy’s. Once Sapphire had marked her husband she had made a major effort to be friendly with his wife and they had become friends. Or that is what the wife thought. In reality, Sapphire and then Crissy had continually stopped by her place with a bottle of wine or gin, and had drunk her under the table repeatedly. The poor woman was now drinking a full bottle of wine and at least five martinis a day and was barely able to walk most of the time.

Which left her man as easy pickings for a gold-digging shark like Sapphire or Crissy.

Sapphire made some more small talk and then led the other two men off to talk to Marty. When she looked back a few minutes later, Crissy was whispering in the man’s ear and he was smiling broadly. A few minutes later and Sapphire noted that Crissy was headed out the door arm in arm with the same man.

“Ah, her first mark. Well done Crissy.” Sapphire thought.

The party lasted about another hour and a half. Sapphire made her choice and went after another banking VP with a professional wife. The wife was a hard charging lawyer and they both worked long hours. Sapphire had noted that the wife was an easy mark for an in office romance and had decided that she could set something up to make sure she was kept busy while Sapphire utilized her husband’s attentions.

Sapphire worked both of them easily. As the part wound down, the banker’s wife was barely able to stand up and couldn’t even talk without slurring due to the amount of booze she had consumed. Sapphire had Marty show the other guests out and led the wife into the bathroom to “help” her get ready to leave. Once there she had her pound three shots of vodka and the poor woman passed clean out on the floor.

Sapphire left her on the floor and locked the door so she couldn’t get out. She then headed out and showed Marty the door. Then she led the husband to the bar.

“Well, your wife is passed out on the floor in my bathroom. I think it might be wise to let her sleep. You know how drunks can be when woken up too soon.”

The man, Edward, nodded with a smile. “Oh most certainly. My wife has been drinking way too much lately. I come home after a long day and she is already in the bag, most of the time passed out on the couch. She actually wet herself the other day. I hope she wasn’t too much trouble at your party.”

Sapphire moved around the bar with two glasses of wine and held one for Edward. He took it and they clinked glasses. “Oh none at all. But I feel so sorry for you. A handsome man like you, with a wife like that. One that can’t fulfill his needs. His desires…”

She trailed off as Edward leaned in and kissed her. The kiss started gently but Sapphire looped her arms around his neck and pulled him in tight. The man dropped his glass and hugged her tight. They kissed passionately for a moment and then broke it.

“Come with me. You no longer need your wife to take care of your needs. Let me show you what real pleasure is…” Sapphire cooed in his ear and then she took him by his hand and led him like a little boy into her bedroom.

She slowly pulled off his jacket, and then undid his tie slowly. She gently kissed him as she pulled it off and then slowly kissed his neck as she undid his shirt and pulled it off and then his undershirt. She kissed her way down his chest leaving little lipstick marks down his chest and belly.

Her hand unbuckled his belt and let it his pants drop to the floor with a clunk as the buckle hit. She pulled out his hard cock and kissed its head lightly. She licked his length slowly up and then down. She lapped at his balls and then lightly teased them with her fingers while she licked up again.

Sapphire giggled as Edward let out a soft moan and then he gasped as her moist lips fit around his cock and her tongue teased his cock’s underside. Slowly she eased his cock down her throat. Her ability at cock-sucking would have made her a adult movie star of unequaled talent if she wanted to go that route but she of course found it much easier to simply use it on certain men.

She worked her magic slowly sliding his cock completely in and out. Edward’s eyes lost focus after the third time and he made a babbling goo-goo sound the third time. The fourth time he lost it and made a whining moan as he pumped his load into Sapphire’s mouth. Sapphire was barely able to catch it all, but she swallowed it and when she broke off her suction on Edward’s cock she looked up.

Edward’s eyes were rolled back so far she could only see white. He was gasping and making baby sounds. Sapphire stood up and said “Edward baby? Are you there?” When all she got was another goo-goo sound she giggled, which caused Edward to giggle like a little boy. Sapphire put her hand on his chest and gently pushed him. Edward toppled back onto the bed without a sound and lay there with his eyes glazed over and a huge smile on his face.

Sapphire undressed. Normally she would make a big production of it, teasing and flirting, but Edwards was pretty much a vegetable so she didn’t waste time. She eased down on his hardening cock and clamped down with her vagina muscles. Edward gasped and moaned as she pulled up and down on him as she rode him.

She leaned forward and began to speak softly. “Edward. Edward, your mistress needs you to wake up. You must perform Edward or Sapphire won’t ever do this to you again. Wake up, and embrace your beast. You cannot speak, you cannot think, you can only fuck. Wake up and Fuck! Fuck me Edward! Ravage me like the beast you are!”

She pumped up and down on his cock faster and faster. Edward’s eyes began to focus and his moans turned into grunts. Soon he was pumping up into her with a hard and fast rhythm. He growled as she began to moan and then with a loud animal grunt he flipped her over and jumped on top of her.

She squealed with delight but he cut it off with a rough kiss. He now thrust into her with hard pumps that shook the bed. Sapphire was soon only able to grunt back at each thrust. Edward was completely lost, his eyes seemed dull and savage and he couldn’t even form a word. With a mighty growl he jammed into Sapphire so hard she screamed and clawed his back hard enough to draw blood. Edward’s load pumped into her and she babbled like an idiot as the thick semen was shoved into her pussy. She and Edward lay there twitching for several minutes until the last jolts of pleasure stopped.

Sapphire lay gasping for air and after a moment Edward rolled off her. They both lay there for a few moments and then Sapphire rolled over and kissed Edward. He looked stunned and confused and happy. He opened his mouth but Sapphire put her finger over it and shushed him. She gave him a light kiss and then said “Time for round two, you animal fuck.”

Sapphire rolled over and stuck her ass up and wiggled it. She looked over her shoulder at a dazed Edward and then smacked her ass. The smack made him jump and she grinned as a bestial glaze came over his eyes again. He grinned evilly and moved up behind her for round two.

Sapphire had been feeling randy that night, but the thought that her BFF Crissy was taking her first mark turned her on to a whole new level. Normally she would have called it a night after one or two good solid fucks, but this night they went until dawn.

Sapphire used her newest toy like he was a slave. After he fucked her on the bed doggie style, she rode him reverse cowgirl, then they fucked on the floor when she accidentally rolled onto the floor. Then he fucked her against the wall, then they 69’d in the hallway on a new Persian Rug, and then he fucked her over the kitchen island and then on the couch. The sun was rising when they finished and Sapphire was able to calm Edward down and get him sort of dressed with his pants and undershirt. She dumped the rest of his stuff into a garbage bag. She unlocked the bathroom and got him to toss his still passed out wife over his shoulder in a fireman’s carry and led him out her door, to the elevator and was able to unlock his apartment. Edwards stumbled inside and dumped his wife on the floor in the entryway. She grunted and wet herself. Edward staggered on in and Sapphire put him to bed.

As she tucked him in, she made sure he understood that he was now her sugar daddy and she expected to be taken care of. Edwards had promised whatever she wanted; cash, jewelry, cars. She had thought for a second and then told him that he would have to manage her offshore accounts, set up a nice allowance for her, and that he needed to sign over his beach house in the Bahamas to her. He agreed and she kissed him lightly. He smiled and was out like a light.

Sapphire carefully stepped around Edward’s drunk wife lying in a pool of her own piss and headed up stair with a light step. Now she had her finances taken care of and a nice beach house in the Bahamas.

She was thinking about taking a week off for a lovely beach trip when she ran into Crissy coming up to her own apartment. She was wearing panties and carrying her dress and shoes.

“Crissy! Oh you little whore, have you been fucking another woman’s husband?” Sapphire said with a smile.

Crissy giggled. “Yeppers! She was passed out cold in the living room while we fucked. It was so easy Sapphire! Just like you said it would be, I just listened to that little voice and had the most amazing sex I have ever had! And Jack is setting me up with an allowance and gold Master Card! Plus he gave me some jewelry that he had for his wife but he thought I’d look much better in it. Oh Sapphire! Thank you for this! This is the life for me!”

Sapphire hugged her BFF and said “I know! But now don’t forget, a hot number like you needs more than one Sugar Daddy. Later today let’s go hunting down by 5th Avenue and get you another one. You need at least five Sugar Daddies to be properly taken care of.”

Sapphire strutted into her apartment and took a shower and as she stepped out she heard the now familiar “Ah, there ye be lass!”

Sapphire smiled at the little man who was holding a bottle of whiskey in one hand and glass in the other. He took a gulp from his glass and smiled back.

“Ah Lass, I see ye finally figured out ye third wish, tis a grand thing ye did. That girl was a kind woman and she dinna deserve ta be treated so poorly by that jackass!”

“I agree. I’m so glad I could help her! And it’s so nice having someone to be such a great friend. I’m very glad my wishes have turned out so well!”

The Leprechaun nodded and poured a glass of whiskey. He downed it and then set the glass and bottle down. “I be glad you be glad. I donna think ye be seeing me again, but I be glad that ye wishes have turned out so well. Remember you can always help more wee lasses like that bonnie Crissy.”

Sapphire nodded and smiled. “I will, and thank you again. You are always welcome here.”

The little man smiled and bowed. Then he turned and walked out. Sapphire never saw him again, but she and her numerous other BFFs lived happily ever after.