The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lucky in Love

by J. Darksong

I’ve always been a firm believer in karma.

You know, the whole ‘what goes around comes around’ thing? Or from a biblical standpoint, you reap what you sow. I’ve always tried to live by that philosophy, that if you do good to other people, good will come back to you. And let me tell you, it hasn’t always been easy to live up to that credo.

First, let me describe myself. I’m well... scrawny. About five-ten, and thin as a reed, with virtually no muscle definition whatsoever. Believe me, I’ve tried working out, lifting weights, bulking up with fats and triglycerides and such... no dice. My metabolism is too high, which means I basically eat like a horse just to stay at my normal one hundred and forty-five pound weight. And with my mousy brown hair, and muddy brown eyes hidden behind thick coke bottle glasses, I’m the guy that all the other kids picked on all throughout school.

Man, if I had a dollar for every swirly, every pink-belly, and every time my underpants were run up the flag pole... I could have retired by the time I graduated from high school.

Anyway, my life was anything but a bed of roses. Heh. If anything, it was a bed of the thorny stems left over after the rose has lost its bloom. In twenty-four years of life, I’d been hit by a car, mugged, had my house burn down, been falsely arrested (apparently the guy they were looking for drove the exact same car I did and lived in the same part of the city, only a few blocks away) lost my job within twenty-four hours of being hired, and been struck by lightning.

Twice.

Seriously. Struck by lightning twice, in two different cities.

It became something of a running gag among my few friends that I lived under a curse or something, that the only reason I hadn’t died yet was that karma hadn’t finished making me her bitch yet. And well... on some of my worst days, I have to admit to kind of feeling that way. It’s kind of hard to make a smile your umbrella when you’re standing in the middle of a month long monsoon.

But you won’t hear me knocking karma. I might be her bitch, but at least she was kind enough to use plenty of lube.

* * *

It was shortly after the second time I’d been struck by lightning, while recovering in the OSU Medical Center in Tulsa, OK, that I discovered that the axiom worked both ways. I was lying in bed, trying to will the ringing in my ears to fade, when the nurse came in to check on me. I hadn’t really paid much attention to her the first few times she’d come in—finding out that my synthetic fiber boxers had melted on my groin from the heat of the lightning strike had kind of monopolized my attention for the past several days. Luckily, the doctors were able to remove them without me losing more than a few layers of skin and all the hair in that general area. The doctors, of course, were primarily concerned with my brain, poking and prodding me constantly to make sure I hadn’t suffered any neurological damage. Having survived the experience once more, I was so blasé about it that they were convinced I was delusional, until records from the hospital back home confirmed that yes, I had been lightning struck once before.

“Mr. Johnson,” the nurse replied, pushing in a small cart with a basin, sponge, and several towels. “How are we feeling today?”

“Hmmm, not bad, all things considered,” i replied with a smile, only to gape openly as the most beautiful woman I’d ever seen in my life walked over to my bed. In fact... the word ‘beautiful’ doesn’t do her justice. Perfect blonde hair the color of spun gold. Big blue eyes, clear as the brightest sapphires. A cute pert little button nose, and rosy bee stung lips that would make Angelina hang herself. And that was just her face! She had the body of a goddess, with sexy gentle curves, and the most luscious breasts I’d even laid my eyes on. Double D’s, or my name wasn’t Henry! And a smooth flat, tummy, wide ‘birthing’ hips, tapering down to a pair of long slim trim legs clad in a pair of sheer white stockings.

For a moment I wondered idly if maybe I did some kind of neurological issue after all. There was no way the woman in front of me could be real. She was obviously a ninety-two year old grey-haired old biddy that my lightning fried brain had reworked into a vision of loveliness in the depths of my loneliness and despair. Still, if she is a delusion, she’d definitely a good one. She’s like every wet dream I’ve ever had all rolled up into one!

“...stiffness and body aches,” she commented, grabbing my attention. Great, she’d been talking all this time and I’d completely spaced it. She’d probably end up adding ‘memory impairment’ to my diagnosis if I didn’t pay attention. “Alright then, I suppose I’d better get your sponge bath started.”

“Sp...sponge bath?!?” I yelped, jerking back, placing my hand over the covers as the nurse started to lift them away. “Um... uh... I don’t really think... now is a good time for that,” I said weakly, blushing hotly. Delusion or not, the vision of hotness in front of me had definitely sparked a reaction, and I didn’t want to make things even more uncomfortable by revealing the erection she’d caused.

“Now, now, Mr. Johnson.” she chided me, fighting to lift the covers, giving me a knowing smirk, “there’s nothing to be ashamed of. I’m a nurse, after all. I’ve seen it all.” Fighting her was tiring, and despite getting by body charged with a few million volts I felt completely drained, Triumphant as my arms gave out, she pulled back the covers. “Now then, let’s get you... cleaned... up... ohhhh my...”

Not the reaction I’d hoped for. So much for having seen it all. I’m guessing a hairless, red raw, throbbing erection was more than she was prepared for after all. When she didn’t move or say anything else for several more minutes, I glanced up at her, frowning. She was still staring at my cock, silently licking her lips, looking for all the world like she was in a trance.

In a trance? Really, Henry? That’s what you come up with? She’s obviously just so disgusted that she’s at a loss for words. Still, I suppose I should say something... it’s beginning to get a little creepy.

“Um... excuse me. Miss... um....” Dammit, what was her name again? “Nurse Joy?” Huh? Was that really it? Like the nurse from the Pokémon games? Huh... must be, since she glanced up at me. Her eyes still looked really wide an unfocused, though. “Excuse me, Nurse Joy... are you all right?”

“Am I... all right?” she asked, head tilting slightly to one side, as if considering the question herself. As I said, reeeeaaallly creepy.

“Um... okay. Nurse Joy, perhaps you’d like to finish my sponge bath now instead of staring at my erection?”

Blinking, she nodded. “Oh yes... I’d love to. Love to give you a sponge bath.” Reaching out with shaking hands, she took the head of my manhood, gasping slightly at the contact. The sponge in her other hand leaked water all over the floor as she gripped it tightly, squeezing it nearly hard enough to crack it in half. Then, just when I thought things couldn’t get any more bizarre, she dropped the sponge completely and instead wrapped her lips round my cock, sucking and slurping and pretty much going to town all over it.

“Kiiahh-aaah-aaahhh!” I yelped, shuddering, caught off guard, pretty much wondering what the HELL was going on. Was this nurse some kind of sex freak or something? Did she do this for all her patients? If so, i knew where I was coming the next time I sprained my ankle! Still, what little bit of brain power I still had left after the sexy nurse’s vacuum pump lips had attached at my lower section pondered why this was happening. Things like this didn’t happen to me. This happened to other guys. Lucky guys. Extremely lucky guys with huge bank accounts, fancy red European sports cars, and manly pectorals... not scrawny, unemployed, glasses-wearing, pencil neck geeks like me. So, like... what the dealio?

“Hey, kid... you having a good time?”

I nearly jump out of my bed at the strange voice coming from above me. Glancing up, I saw...

Er.

Well, at this point, I was absolutely sure that the lightning strike had fried my brains, turning me into a crazy delusional, wildly hallucinating madman. Because, floating in midair, above my bed, dressed all in black, with matching fingerless gloves, tattered fishnet stockings and black shitkicker boots, was the hottest looking Goth chick I’d ever seen! She grinned at me, winking a dark heavily made up eye, blowing a bubble as she sat there, cross-legged, watching my nurse fellatio me with extreme prejudice. Stretching, she fluttered down, unbending her legs to stand over beside my bed, nodding appreciatively.

“She’s pretty nice, huh?” she said idly, walking slowly around my nurse, nodding again. “Very nice. You’re got a real winner there, kid. I hope this kinda makes up for... well... yanno.”

I didn’t know. I had no fucking idea. Apparently, though, my confusion was evident on my face... or my delusion was reading my thoughts, which, considering she was a manifestation of my short circuited, French fried brain, was also quite possible—

“HEY! Doofus!” she said, slapping the back of my head, making me wince. “I’m not a fucking delusion, okay? Yes, you ARE delusional... but that has nothing to do with the lightning strike and EVERYTHING to do with spending all your time watching TV and YouTube videos.” She sighed dramatically, walking through my bed, to stand on the other side of me. “Allow me to shed some light on things, and end your confusion. My name’s Karma... but you can call me Karm.“

I blinked, suddenly getting the joke. “Ah! I see. Karma... as in ‘the karma’, the source of all of my troubles? And... you just happen to be a smoking hot chick right out of my deepest darkest wet dreams?”

“Really?” she said, smirking slightly, cheeks blushing red. “Well, kid, I you certainly know how to compliment a girl, I’ll give you that.” Sighing softly, she shook her head. “Okay, I can see you don’t believe me. That’s cool. We AE’s aren’t really supposed to show ourselves to mortals anyway—”

“’A.E.’” I asked, butting in. Not that it was easy to fully follow the conversation with this lovely creature doing such wonderfully evil things to my manhood.

“Abstract Entities,” Karm replied, rolling her eyes. Walking over to the nurse, she tapped her lightly on the forehead, and she froze, stopping in mid-swirl, like a DVD on pause. “So, do I have your attention now?” she asked, tapping the floor lightly with a booted foot. “As I was saying... we AE’s don’t generally show ourselves to mortals. It’s kind of frowned upon. That kind of thing was pretty big back in the olden days, but those damn Greeks and Romans started confusing us with the REAL Powers That Be, creating entire pantheons based on the god of this, god of that...which, of course, kinda pissed off the Big Guy upstairs.” She sighed. “Long story short, we don’t show ourselves anymore, except on special occasions.”

I nodded, frowning, trying to take this all in. It sounded pretty insane... but hey, either she was telling the truth and I was in the middle of a supernatural incident of some kind, or I’d totally flipped my lid. Given the choice, I figured I could give her the benefit of the doubt.

“Okay. I’ll bite. So what’s the special occasion? What happened to warrant you appearing before such a base mortal as myself?”

She scowled slightly. “Heh. Nice attitude, kid. Really smart, making snarky remarks to the embodiment of karmic justice.” Shaking her head, she sighed. “You know what... never mind. I guess I had that coming. The truth is... I... er... kinda...” she mumbled something, glancing away.

“Huh? Sorry, I didn’t catch that.”

“I SAID I made a mistake, all right?” she yelled, turning back to face me, her cheeks red from embarrassment. “Look... we, AE’s... we kind of meet now and again... at this little pub, yanno? To relax and blow off steam a bit, now and again? And, well... maybe a little while back I kind of got a little blitzed... and hooked up with this hunky red headed Irish guy one night... and, maybe, in the morning after, in a moment of shame, humiliation, and revulsion, I hurried out of the guy’s bed... grabbing my clothes and my pouch on the way out...” She sighed, looking down. “Only... well, it wasn’t MY pouch.”

I nodded, serenely, completely clueless. “Uh huh. Wrong pouch. Got it.”

“No, you don’t, you bloody moron!” she yelled back at me. “Let me spell it out for you, okay? The guy, the hunky Irish guy dressed all in green? He was a damned leprechaun... the embodiment of LUCK. He spreads out good luck and bad luck to people, keeping things interesting. Me, I’m the embodiment of karma, I regulate and balance the luck, the good and the bad, got it? And we wield that power with a little bit of magic sand from our pouches,” she said, patting the small brown leather pouch tucked lightly into her belt. “In your case, you had a little bad luck, so I tried to even it out with a little bit of good luck.. to balance the scales. But without MY pouch, I couldn’t change what was you were being hit with—bad luck—instead, the more I tried to change it and balance the scales, the more bad luck I ended up dumping onto you.“

Now I was the one who wasn’t smiling anymore. This woman... this Abstract Entity, as she called herself, had totally screwed over my life because of a bad night and a drunken hook-up? Still reading my thoughts, she winced, looking away, avoiding my eyes.

“Okay,. Yeah. I screwed up a bit. I admit it. The lightning strike really got my attention, yanno? I figured out what had happened, and sought out Shamus to make the switch—and if you think you had it bad, you should hear about some of the guys he’s been working on. Picture instant karmic justice for anything involving luck. Step on a sidewalk crack, and boom! Your mom gets into a terrible accident and cracks her spine! You find a four leaf clover, and stumble and trip over a wallet containing a few thousand dollars but no ID. Then, walking down the street, a black cat crosses your path, and a second later you get mugged, and the guy beats you up and takes your money!” She shook her head ruefully. “I’m all for balance, you know, but that shit was crazy!“

“Hmm. Fascinating,” I said, trying not to snap at this ultra powerful, ultra psycho entity that had just revealed her part in all of my life’s woes. “But can we get back to the part of this that pertains to me and my... current situation?” I said, gesturing to the frozen nurse hovering over my junk.

“Ah. That. Well. it’s about balancing the scales, as I said, After all the crap you’ve had to deal with, I figured, ‘Hey I can dose our little bits of good fortune to you over the rest of your life, of I can just dump the whole bag of magic sand on you at once and be done with it.” She shrugged. “Hence the sexy nurse slobbering all over your rod.”

“So... what? You gave me a girlfriend?” I asked, dubiously. I mean... it was nice to have someone like Nurse Joy utterly smitten with me and all...

“Girlfriend? Huh. Please!” Karm said with a sneer. “You underestimate my balancing skills my friend. You got struck by lightning. Twice. And your shorts melted to your groin.” She grinned. “I gave you the deluxe package, kid. You know the old saying: Lucky in life, unlucky in love? Well, you’re rocking the flip side now, Unlucky in life? Now boku lucky in love.” She grinned, floating slightly for a few seconds before touching back down again. “Any woman you want, you’ll get. Your new ‘mack daddy’ vibes will draw in ladies way beyond your ability to attract.”

Walking back over to my lovely nurse, placing a finger on her forehead again. “Oh, and in case I failed to mention it before—Nurse ‘Lovejoy’ there? She’s a lesbian.”

“Gaaaahhhhh!” I exclaimed as the sexy knob gobbler came back to life, resuming her awesome blowjob without missing a lick. The idea of her being a lesbian, that someone that had no sexual interest in men whatsoever was so lost in pleasuring my cock that she was about to climax herself, it pushed me over the edge.

“Mmmmmmphhh!” she groaned in surprise, not expecting the eruption, but adapting quickly, sealing her lips, sucking hard and deep to swallow it all. a quick glance down showed that I was right; she’d cum from the experience as well, her stockings and the front of her nurse outfit darkening considerably from the copious amount of sex juice.

“Well, looks like my work here is done,” Karm said, walking nonchalantly up the side of the wall, defying gravity. “Guess I should take my leave and let you enjoy your new life. We’re cool, right?” she said, pausing, half in and half out of the door.

“Wait, just a sec,” I said, glancing at the nurse, who merely moaned softly, still pretty much out of it. “Is there anything I need to know about or watch out for? Is this... permanent? Or will it wear off in a while, suddenly, and my sexy nurse tries to disembowel me in my sleep or something!?”

“No, no, nothing like that. It’s pretty much permanent. It lasts as long as you want it to. When you get tired of a girl, you can simply cut her loose, and she’d leave, no hard feelings or any of the usual ‘break-up’ drama. Trust me kid. You’re golden.”

“Okay then... one last thing before you go,” I said. Yeah, I was pushing my luck, but well... she had said she owed me. And hell, spirit, ghost, abstract entity or whatever, she was still a woman, and apparently horny enough to do a leprechaun...

“Oh really?” she said, laughing hysterically. “Oh... oh, that’s rich! You want a shot with me?” She turned around, facing away for a second, then turned again, revealing herself naked, wearing a black leather corset, long black dominatrix boots, a riding crop... and a FUCKING STRAP ON?!?

“Like you thought to yourself originally,” she leered, tapping the crop lightly against her palm, “you ARE Karma’s bitch, buddy boy. But, I did at least bring plenty of lube!”

Perhaps not surprisingly, I reconsidered and withdrew my offer.