The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Cast of Characters

  • Lulu Allhallo [known as Lulu]The heroine, a full-figured blonde, neophyte actress in two studios’ films
  • Meena [billed ‘Dina Anders’]Ex-assistant to Studio-Chief, Bi/lesbian, creative, cruel, sadistic hypnotist
  • Tom Boss-man of “The Country of Love” bondage-torture porno-film studio
  • Rollo Lulu’s ex-husband, a ruffian
  • Script-Girl, Lou [and other Cameramen], Grips, Judge, Prosecutor, Guard Various small-part players mostly only functionally-named.
* * *

CAVEAT: Activities described herein may be hazardous to health, so please don’t try this at home!

* * *

Synopsis: Story, continued from “Meena,” “Meena Part II, Gina,” “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” and “Meena IV,” stands alone, not requiring reader to have read “Meena” or its sequels. Runaways are propositioned, controlled and fed lies by Meena: Forced to work at a porno studio. In “Meena, Part II, Gina,” Gina learns hypnotism to counteract Meena’s spell. In “Meena, Part III, Tammy,” Tammy tries to be true to both Gina and Meena, without knowing Meena hypnotically controls her. Two youngsters make first film. In “Enticing,” Lulu is coerced to lure Gina and Tammy from their home “The-Country-of-Love” studio to Solly Allen’s Studio; has tons of trouble. In “Meena IV,” Meena suffers violent side-effects after having face lifted and breasts enlarged: Or is her syndrome, medication and alcohol-related? A girl is horribly murdered. When Meena is suspected, she hypnotically-commands Dove alibi.

Story codes: F/F, M/F, BDSM, anal, lesbian- and hetero- sex, hypnosis, spanking, whipping, stripping, burning, torture, clamps, XX
* * *

“Lulu II”

By Garden Variety

Lulu says, “Yes, Meena, of course, I’ll take my top off.” [Unbuttoning blouse slowly, pulling out tails.]

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

‘I am used to it. Meena is asking me to…’ [Reveals mighty chest.] “My bra too?” ‘It’s not being a filthy slut, to strip for my love…’ [Outstanding 38DD-boobs displayed.] So they’re the really-big ones…Haven’t you ever seen awfully big breasts before? Meena uses her fingernails to circularly-tease my long, pink nipples to erect! Traces fingering around each of my overly-large breasts. “My skirt and panties? I guess you know this will mean I’ll be stark naked here.” Not a stitch covers me at all! I’m cool, very-much too-exposed now! Meena reaches down, a little slit-toying: I quiver and lube slightly when she’s touching me there gently, circling her fingers in a canoe-shape down and up each side of my warm core: Next a finger bell-rings onto my perking clitoris! From my stark white skin-tone, I flush a delicate pinkish color all over. This teasing makes me want to scream my head off! I let out only

yelped squeals “Eeew!”

“Tie my hands behind? I see you’re using the fur-lined cuffs. That’s nice of you.’ I give her all control. ‘My shoulders hurt a bit with that elbow-cinch belt? Can’t you do without that? Oh, I’m to be whipped? Well if it pleases you… Whipped? But why? Darling, have I upset you? Say the word and I’ll soothe you like nobody could! I am helpless already with my hands and elbows cuffed behind.’ I look up at a scary trapeze-bar. Ropes hanging from it. [Meena drags the first rope down and pushes it nearly in my face.]

“With this rope I mean to noose your boobs and hang you by your tits and pussy, my big proud beauty.”

‘My heart pounds, my body quakes with a combination of fear and excitement.’

“Please consider my softness and my vulnerable fair skin, Meena.”

‘I am shaking with fear but trembling with the start of real excitement, in all three touchy-feely places!’

“That’s exactly what I do like about you Lulu. You are white like a virgin bride: A soft silly baby. We have hours to find out how much I can teach you. You know my roughest punishment is your best teacher.”

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint Continued]

She harnesses my enormous boobs tight. It’s already a strenuous tie! Meena loops twice, three times between my legs, over a waist rope, threading through front, back. Tightens, splitting my pussy horribly, two knots exactly where I‘ll most feel them! Grins, waves a flogger…the heaviest kind, trots behind me.

Struck, I fly outward, feel a nasty butt-cheek sting, my tits, pussy and clitoris crunched by rope. My longish, fruity, pink nipples hurt. I’m hanging from a trapeze bar by my burning, rope-encircled breasts and my aching split-open pussy. Meena hits from behind so hard, I fly forward off my feet. All whip-strokes are hard with that ‘heavy’ flogger. She whips me off my feet, which only halfway reach the floor.

The balls of my feet reach when I’m vertical, so by planting them, I get a breather of not stretching. I’m about as tall as I get. [Not that tall.] My feet slide backwards ‘till I’m vertical on the floor while my tits, ass and belly jiggle. She’s putting my panties in my mouth! “Awww!” I’m hollering…It doesn’t work at all: Only start screaming, stop when I realize I make only incoherent grunts. A vision of loveliness is Meena this close in front of me! A smile which—for some unknown reason—I return. Happily…hurting?

I’m Lulu: A 38DD-cup bust and a blonde with the rest of my figure full, matching. …Discuss my breasts and what it’s like to have an admirable physique? They’re there: I’m used to having them. Sometimes they are in my way and their effect a lot of guys is plain silly. …Too mundane? I’m happy looking down, seeing these great tits swell out.—My too-big thighs and my fat ass keep me balanced? Most men stare.

So how do I end up stretched and whipped off my feet while hanging by my tits and pussy? Does my round-cheeked, pink-and-white face mean I’m a victim-type? This is a mystery. Being a bosomy, very-pretty blonde isn’t the asset it’s cracked up to be? I’m tempted by that offered star-percentage money?

“Ow!” That one stung. Meena, who is billed ‘Dina Anders’ because of possibly-harmful publicity: That’s right, it’s all good. Not cannibalism and mutilation, thought pretty-bad-acting yet these ‘no no-no’—days.

Meena grins: She can do whatever she wants to me. She can! It’s horrible, but I let her have her way with me when I signed on for her “Country of Love” studio-contract. Meena looked at me deeply and ‘relaxed’ me, said I’m ‘Sleepy’, which I’m wasn’t and …“Thwack!” …‘Oh, sorry’, I’m driven into hanging in space, my harnessed-boobs compress taut, my pussy badly-squashed by rope. No one’s got any idea of my extreme pain! I’m not enjoying it like pain-slut Dove. …I must sacrifice my pain to Meena, my Love?

My breasts, oh, this throbbing is not lessened at all by my slimming halfway to my correct-weight, I’m 129 now, due to those two little vixens coming to work. Yes, I hired them myself: Gina and Tammy are the worst kind of Solly-Allen-Studio rivals, Gina being busty, and Tammy …Well, she’s a tallish, perfectly-proportioned blonde. Curvy but not really-fat any place, perhaps a bit in the inner-thighs. …Solly says that’s ‘cute’! On the other hand, I diet: My round bottom’s too-large, my meaty thighs, heavy, not to mention my tiny belly, it joggles around a little, so what? Marilyn had more belly: No one complained?

“Ew-ewww!” My pussy crushed horribly, is the unkindest cut of all, why Meena adds three ropes knotted there as crotch-cutters I’ll never understand…One knot is atop my clitoris, trying to hide by low-profiling: In vain. The two side-ropes pull my cunt wide-open: Her third rope centers in me, crunching my clitty: Awfully! At every ass-whip stroke, I am suspended, propelled forward into space so my feet don’t reach the floor! The knot on my asshole digs in ferociously when I’m swung-out. Fiercely carved-into by those ropes! I’d be taller? Meena would only raise a overhead trapeze bar that my tits, pussy and hips are tied up to…Swinging in space, hands tied behind, my boobs tightly purpled-rutted, reddish-cunt carved, mouth full-stuffed: Can’t scream whipped into submission…I’d inform, tell, give in! …Gladly!

I’m flexing my small hands behind: It does no good. I’m tied behind tautly. Meena isn’t whipping me! Why? Meena stands in front of me, drops her flogger. I’m perched on the balls of my feet, naked, and my body’s momentum makes it waver back and forth a bit, so Meena grasps my hips too-roughly, it hurts but so what, I’ve been stretched, pained for what seems like hours, perhaps it is merely an hour?

Meena is loosing my tit-ropes: I sizzle with returned-circulation pain: Rubs my nipples and boobs too-briskly, enlarging: It hurts a lot more at first. She unclogs my mouth. I look sad and implore this mad sadist gently: “My pussy, please Meena, let it free!” I stammer this out, my tongue’s dry, lips cracking.

“Have no fear, your lover’s here.” Meena is my lover. I’m unsure why…She proves it, loosing my pussy ropes, kissing me open-mouth: Nice, yet women aren’t as exciting, somehow too non-aggro, tender? My nipples rise and my clitoris, too: Feel sudden biting! Meena is clamping my five most-sensitive spots including my sweet pussy-lips! Sob. Cutting-into-me! “Say you want me to badly hurt you! Now! Slave!”

“I want you to…Hurt me…Badly…Now!” Ties ropes to the clamps, tautens them to the trapeze bar, re-filling my protesting mouth with my distasteful, soggy, soiled panties. Ugh. No, I would have said, those tits—, clitoris- and pussy-lip clamps are on me way too-tight …are way too-pointy. I can’t talk, so Meena re-starts flogging my purple ass. Luckily I’m mostly-insensitive there. It’s an advantage of my little extra poundage? Instead of killing me, each stroke is a quick zip of pain driving my yanked-up tits and pussy screaming…My toes scrabble for the floor. I find it before Meena hits me, hurting my sore ass: “Whap!”

Meena comes in front of me in both meanings of ‘come’, unclamping me—I sizzle again—horrific—and pressing her rocking body orgasming against my nipples and pussy. She’s leaning back I see her sweet body presented quivering: Busty as I am, but Meena’s gigantic hooters are by relief tremendous, jutting out on the smaller reddish-haired girl. Staring at marvelous-large red tips, bump hips out, I come too! [Smothered by panties, nearly suffocating-close to blacking-out!] “Argghh!” “Oh thank you for removing them my Darling Meena!” Nipples-pussy quiet down, I could pass for a normal girl? …Were she excited?

* * *

Meena teases Lulu’s nipples and pussy until she is huffing-puffing: Gasping with mixed pleasure, pain. Kisses her, licks, sucks: Makes nipples grape-like, distended pinks. Throbs, zings, burns, pops of sudden suffusing: Statuesque blonde Lulu shakes, shivers and sways. Visibly thrills and deflates with responses!

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint Continued]

…My suffering, slippery pussy yawning open, red, pulsating. Wanting like a food-hunger! …Bold purplish clitoris outstanding. On and off, we orgasm, nearly-mutually three more times. Meena’s tongue up me. Cool, now hot, alternate rolling over me. ‘Ar—gg—hhh…” She’s hugging her red-nippled fat, round bosom tightly to my bigger body. I’m moaning, writhing back forth rubbing my tits and pussy against her grinding feverishly again and again. I’m trying to climax myself, Meena? We peak! “Argghh!”

Meena grips my hips, kisses me passionately, grasps my ears, sucks them out noisily! Never felt this good or bad before, my whole being depleted, weakened? Tears pour down my face. I’m happy and next unhappy since my innards have been entirely tapped-out. I have no more sexual appetite?

My eyes are wet from the pain, but I know I enjoyed and suffered it for head-spinning hours …or two-three hours? Drained. Dizzy. I’d get to like it if only she’s less-rough? My red-striped body complains.

“Cut!”

I’m collapsing and Meena can’t hold me up, is letting me slip. Meena wants my marked body squeezed tightly to her instead of her cooling empty-armful bosom. She’s starting to miss me, now I’m falling out?

Grips approach at Tom’s gesture, lift me out of Meena’s arms—it’s cooler, carried—lowered chair-ward.

Tom: “You took Lulu a hair too far, Meena!” My eyes close despite influx of tiny, sharp-pointy twinges.

* * *

[Flashback—Meena’s Murder-Trial Ends In A Hung Jury]

Judge [To jurors’ side-booth]: “Is this the conclusion you’ve reached: That you can’t reach one? You haven’t done a job here. I’m ashamed of you. But go.” [Jury files out of booth, but doesn’t leave room.]

“…And Meena Anders, when I’m done, you leave custody, defendant is dismissed.”

Guard gestures agreement: Unlocks cuffs and unwinds rattling chains up, out of Meena, who’s finger-flexing; bends hands, arms knees in stiffly-appreciated freedom. Meena’s near-overcome with a terrific rush of well-being.

“…Prosecutor, will you retry her for this case, of ‘The State Versus Meena Anders’?”

Prosecutor: [Looks at turning-away, ordinary-sexy boobs-swaying Meena, in navy-blue dress: One extra undone-button yields light-orange skin-slice spiking her prominent-cleavage covered-protruding chest.]

“No, we don’t have a strong-enough case, since the jury nearly split along gender lines, six-six, we’d need an all-woman jury to convict a woman as good-looking as Meena Anders.”

[Leans heavily forward on his desk with both hands, shakes head, shrugging.]

“If only we didn’t have to pin everything on Mr. Garofalo’s testimony.”

Judge: “Victim’s husband was your whole case. Jury didn’t believe him: A drunk remembering only that he thought two ‘dreamlike’ women took off his shoes…And against that, time of death marginally ruling-out the defendant’s presence at the crime scene. Garofalo’s a suspect himself. Case dismissed.” [Raps.]

“…Jury, you can go…Suppose that’s the best verdict we might have gotten from you. …You four women and two men who voted ‘Guilty’, you did your job: So disregard my comment earlier. It’s only the six men who voted ‘Not Guilty,’ struck no doubt by the defendant’s good looks, who should be ashamed.”

Judge raps his gavel again and stands.

The bailiff gestures, ‘All Rise’, and Judge, looking down, disappointed, exits.

For once the Judge is sincerely disgusted with the outcome.

* * *

[Another Flashback—“The Country of Love” Studio: Tom’s Office]

Tom says, “Meena, it’s not that we don’t want you here, your notoriety could sell tickets: If you want to make films, you’re going to have to hire Lulu away from Solly-Allen’s Studio to get yourself back to co-starring roles: Otherwise, my support for you won’t cut it: Our Pop Poll shows you’re on the bottom! …You can offer Lulu our top star-salary and five-percent of the net-net profit if she’ll switch over to us.”

“Tom-Darling, won’t she make more than anyone?” I stare into his eyes, hold my hypnotic-jewel up.

Tom shakes loose with a softened look, “Lulu will make the same as Dove and probably as much if not more than you.” We need her huge profits in here to compensate for…You know what I mean…The backlash from your trial is terrible!”

[End Flashbacks]

* * *

[Rollo, Lulu’s Ex-husband Returns]

“If you can do blow jobs for them, you can do it for me. Kneel down.” He’s pushing her to her knees.

Lulu doesn’t really want him, but at least he’s a known quantity. …More black pubic hair than anybody!

Rollo whips it out: “Where the hell’d you get the whip-marks?” Feels her breast harshly pulls out nipple.

Lulu grimacing, gingerly stretches his member out of his pants, muttering: “At work…”

“You aren’t going to work there anymore, are you?” Sighs, bends crotch forward toward Lulu’s mouth.

“Not if I can finish the re-takes tomorrow?” She takes a lick or two, distastefully pokes her breast in top.

“I guess that’ll be all right! But come home afterwards and stay here.” Sighs “Ahhhhh!” [Sticks cock out.]

“I thought you thought me too fat?” Running her tongue bottom-up his length on each side three times.

“No, I was wrong, you’re big but I’m too thin, that’s all. Now keep blowing me, Lulu baby…It seems like you learned something besides girl-girl scenes doing films after all! Want…want…want…you…Aaacckk!”

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

Bending forward holding his tool gently and playing it like a musical instrument, I next feel Rollo thrusting far down into my throat! I let him bend his belly outward and juice down me. Carried away, he’s out in space this moment. I clean his cock off, palms-push out last droplets, hook them up with my tongue. I smile seeing he’s earthbound focusing on me Lulu: Girl making Rollo the world’s happiest guy.

* * *

[At the Studio—The Retakes: Meena Holds Up Jewel, Hypnotically—‘Relaxes’ Lulu in Star Dressing Room]

“You’re relaxed…and very, very sleepy…Lulu. You’re going to obey Meena, …aren’t you, from love?”

Yes, of course, my Darling Meena, I will do what you say to do, always, in every single little detail…

“Good! Wake! Lulu, you must be on the set in five minutes.” Whole-body kisses, pinches near-boob.

Ooh! Meena, that hurt…You know I’ve got to talk to you about my ex Rollo, we’re back together I think?

“Don’t worry, only hurry you little fool, we have to re-take three or four scenes this morning!” [Throws white script-pages on the floor, stares challenging at Lulu, who looks down in defeat. Exits with a laugh.]

* * *

[Studio Floor]

Tom says to approaching Meena, “How is our Lulu-of-a-star-actress today?” [Laughs.]

Meena lowly through crooked lips: “Dangerous. …She’d quit if she knew both films on my twofer-contract could be wrapped in this one day!”

Tom says, “Then we mustn’t let her know that this half-hour will fix her two movies to their wrap!”

Meena shows Tom white script-pages. They put their heads together: He signals cameramen to come.

Meena arranges Lulu slid down in a chair, attaches her cuffed wrists above her head to the top of the chair-back. Lulu prankishly licks exposed giant Meena breast-tops above, half-bra close to Lulu’s face.

Meena tightens wrists to chair-back excessively, pulls, tying-off. “Naughty girl…What if I was to spank?”

Please don’t even say that, you know that’s the one place I’m still very sore and pink from yesterday. How much can we use of all that…beating?…Must have been close to five hours between two set-ups?

[Opens Lulu’s legs.] “Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it…We’ve got our pussy-eating, double-dildo, hair-removal and anal scenes to do…all-day today, or at least three-quarters of the day, and that’ll finish you up for this week. You can have tomorrow and the weekend off, to rest up or whatever: Would you like to go home with Meena?” [Pulls Lulu’s blouse open and folds out each side.]

[Lulu wriggles in chair until Meena can pull up top around to arms, shirt left hanging from tied hands.]

‘Oh, let’s not decide until we have to…I’m all at sea…Rollo’s back, you know…I’ll have to see him first, I’m all confused… Want to take off my bra and panties?’ Lifts her legs, thigh-cunt-hugging as best she can against leaning-over Meena.—Lulu works for small gain.—Lover doesn’t appreciate it at the moment.

Meena signals Lulu: Lift up her bottom. Takes her skirt-back out from under, off, exposing meaty thighs.

Tom asks, “Are you ready, Lulu, Meena? …Let’s go! We’ve got a lot to get in the can, up to twenty-five minutes.”

Looks to Script-Girl, who nods to him: ‘Twenty would do it and twenty to thirty, would be better still.’

* * *

[Retakes at Studio]

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

“Action!”

Since I’m only twenty-two, my enormous breasts stand straight out, not drooping, when Meena unclips my bra, leaving it hang there, untidily but at least my nipples erect: Longish, bulbous and rose-pink. I cannot say I’m exactly proud of them not having done anything to deserve them, but I know having huge tits is exceptional, especially with my bright corn-colored hair, so these babies are icing on the cake, uh…used the wrong metaphor…more so, cherries on a sundae! Pointy contrasting against roundness?

Meena is being the domme, so she strips off my panties, ties each of my heavy white legs taut to a chair-leg on either side, spreading me a foot or so, which makes my sparsely-beige-tufted pussy open wide. Next, she kneels in front of me says teasingly as in her script, “Ready, Baby-girl, for me to munch you?”

Lou comes up close with the hand-held as I say, “Please don’t!” Swaying my knockers back and forth.

Meena snickers and moves in, I feel her face, tongue, lips as she quickly eats me to near-climax in a few minutes, including head-spinning, spreading-open, my outer-inner pussy-lip, licking and sucking: Kissing my outermost soft, pinknesses gently for a brief respite…Suddenly clit-depressing with her tongue! She’s got that long pointy appendage of hers extended all she can, inside me up-from-under, tapping my G-spot, while her upper teeth sit, lightly denting into my clitoris in front! I let my long-held breath out and swallow: Feels too good for me to peak, she ought to slow down only a teensy amount, I’d release…

Unfortunately for my mounting excitement, Meena stops at this point, gets up and strips off her bra, showing DD-cup breasts with prominent blood-red nipples. They’re fake! I happen to know she specified she wanted those big red nipples! But they look completely natural…a work of art, no sag at all and she’s twenty-five! Total round perfection. Edibility, that’s what she’s got: This out of a straight girl!

I’m let calm down here while she’s stripping off, out pops her auburn pussy-hair: She’s lighting a candle.

‘No, Meena!’ Too late, she drops back down and burns my pussy-hair off, it was yellowish but not at all thick, three or four curly, circling medium-blond bushes, all gone now: Three forays, one singeing all over my mound; another, a few small bristles left round my clitoris; …uh, that’s sensationally torturous, nerves-riot, and lastly, a half-dozen or so, stray pussy-lip hairs. I sting and sizzle…whimpering, moaning in an attempt to relieve my worst pain ever! Tears leap out and rain sides of my face in a heavy drizzle!

What next? Standing Meena is inserting one-half of an eight-inches each-side, greased double-dildo in herself, grunting with effort, next lubing the near end and starting it in me. “Don’t say I never did anything for you, Lulu!” If I hadn’t cooled off from my nearly-climaxing five minutes ago! My poor pussy is still hurting from the singeing she gave it. I don’t feel at all excited. That thing is bigger than I am, I know from experience that all the way open, I can’t fit more than seven and three-quarters! Ha! Sounds like the size of a guy’s hat! If I were a comic, I could make up a joke about that one: Bob Hope or Groucho Marx, go to it! Too bad, they’re both dead! “Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack! Whack!”

Why do I not respond? Meena is squeezing my great boobs, ‘Ow!’ Yanks on my long pink nipples! Oh, there it is, my tension building, that at-once, warm-gushing, Meena thrusts, coming, and I’m very close… ‘No -don’t push in that last part! Oh, Meena, hurts badly! You’re bouncing off of the back of me! I can’t see anymore, fainting, black or is it only gray? …A curtain descends: Oh, God, why do I come? ‘Argghh!’

* * *

[Lulu’s Viewpoint]

[A gap where they must have undone my legs and arms from the chair: I was in cloud-cuckoo-land…]

I’m back to semi-consciousness and Grips are roping me to the the anal-suspension area: I’m hanging horizontally face-down. Meena is lying on her back beneath my gigantic hanging tits! Rubbing my boobs around and kissing me too-deeply! Do I hate Tom for busting too-big inside my overly-fat, round, pinkish, sore butt? Meena for ‘soothing’ but instead hurting me, making the terrible tit-clamp weights swing back and forth? ‘Eww!’ Meena clamped my pussy and clitoris with hanging weights, they sway as Tom thrusts in and out of my bottom! Good thing he’s average no bigger than he is. It hurts! Slave talk:

‘Lower your grips down to my thighs, please, Master…this Slave has a sore bottom.’ My hipbones ache, he’s shifting to use a thigh-grasp for my wheelbarrow-handles, that’s better, I’m hanging horizontally-suspended by waist-and shoulder-ropes, swaying forward with each of standing-Tom’s rugged from-the-rear-thrusts smashing into my bum…I’m in thorough pain already: Red-black splotches blot out Meena’s cat-grin below. Capable square fingers seize my thighs: Tom’s pinching the backs of my thighs tightly…

My painful anal-penetration goes on, on: Thudding flesh-on-flesh impacts zoom totally up through me from ass to belly to ribs and to my breasts: While my nipples and pussy are crush-torn by the weighted-clamps swinging and Meena’s ministrations. If only I were a real pain-slut, I could enjoy fierce hot anal jerks waving through me! Meeting the clamp-pain! How much can I take? “Uh! Uh! Uh!” Every thud is wrenching, spasming…I maintain a girl’s made for cunt-violence, but never rough attacks at her asshole!

“Aaacckk!” He’s coming, good! Extracting his wet, half-hard erection to perform glutinously, spilling out seed for the camera. Feel nasty goo squirting, dripping, all over my behind and thighs. I can tell I’m a big mess back there… This part is nearly finished. “Ooh!” I forgot my tits and my poor, stretched pussy, have to suffer still more: Rampant return-of-circulation, when Meena abruptly snaps my five nipple-pussy-clitoris clamps off. [Camera close-ups: My face…nipples…pussy.] Meena’s hot tongue reaches, swirls my mouth, withdraws: Must’ve known I’d tense up, bite her tongue off! Bitch! I love Meena? Off-stage? Confused remembered love-spell covers me dreamily. Instead of her, I’m seeing overlaid in soft-focus a kind of hallucination, Rollo’s face, his dark, curly hair replaces Meena’s straight reddish.

Tom undoes my ropes, I slap her [Rollo’s?] face hard twice, once with each hand. “Smack! Smack!” ‘That’s great! Meena’s got red hand-prints for once! Surprise! I’m not so mad?’ She reaches out and grabs both my wrists to stop me, then lets go and holds her cheeks. Her big fake boobs raise up, point.

Tom: “Cut! …Let’s leave that in! …You O.K., Meena? …Lulu, what got into you? That’s not in the script.”

THE END