The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Luna Crush—Chapter 1

Twenty year old Luna Crush crested the hill as she finished the last quarter mile of her morning run. Her long black hair was held tightly behind her head and her ponytail was swinging with rhythm back and forth as she made her pounding decent down the long steep hill. It had been a seven mile run in just a little over thirty minutes as Luna took the last few steps before beginning to walk the final few hundred feet. Her beauty was undeniably unique. She had a very well endowed womanaly physique with an innocent face and soft skin. What most people didn’t realize about Luna was that she was not like most other twenty year old girls. Beneath her long black hair and hidden behind her sharp green eyes was one of the world’s greatest secret weapons. She was Beautiful yet deadly, innocent and remarkably gifted, young and tenacious. From before her birth she was the project of a secret group of scientist contracted by the United States government to researched and eventually developed a genetically engineered human. Although Luna had a biological mother and father, at the time of her conception her genes and chromosomes were manipulated in a way that the scientist hoped would create a superior being. At first it appeared that the experiment had failed, as Luna did not demonstrated any “exceptional” abilities. However, shortly after her fourteenth birthday she felt herself beginning to change. Physically she began to blossom, just as many young girls do at that age, but along with her movement into womanhood she began to realize that she was somehow different. She quickly grew stronger than most adults and at times she was able to manipulate the thoughts of others with her mind. Needless to say, it didn’t take long for the government to get involved and Luna was subjected to intense study and training. By the time she was eighteen years old she had taken her place as one of the governments most secret and protected jewels. Participating in secret operations all over the world in situations where her youth, strength, and beauty would best serve her makers. By the time she was twenty years old she had been involved in countless missions and had become a respected and courageous member of the intelligence community.

The cold morning air stemmed off of Luna’s breath as she briskly ran up the stairs to her apartment building. Hanging like a necklace around her neck was the keycard that gained her access. With a snap, she opened the door and continued to walk down the hallway to her apartment. Scattered about the inside of the apartment was modern and very comfortable looking pillow like furniture, clothes, and shoes. A modest television set sat in the corner of the room and was tuned into an infomercial about hair loss. Luna’ s white, fluffy cat, named Mirage, was sitting on the couch in front of the TV watching intently, not even noticing Luna’s entrance into the room. Sliding off her tennis shoes and shaking out her ponytail she made her way to the kitchen. “Hummm” Young Luna gestured as she saw that there were two messages on her answering machine. In almost a single movement, Luna pressed the play button on the machine and opened up her refrigerator. “You have two messages”, her machine grunted out in a mechanical voice as she reached for a container of orange juice. “Message one”. Luna began pouring a glass of pulpy orange juice. “Hey loon!” came a female voice from the machine. “Last night was hilarious. I don’t know why you get all the attention since you are a perpetual tease! I thought Jason’s eyes were going to pop out of his head. How do you do that??. Oh well..don’t forget about the Halloween party tonight. It might be your big chance with the J man”. The machine beeped and Luna nearly spilled orange juice onto her chin as she smiled remembering the night before. A long beep blasted from the machine and then the mechanical voice spoke again “message two”. Luna had finished the glass of orange juice and began removing her sweat drenched tee-shirt and shorts. “Good morning Luna.” Came a man’s voice from the answering machine. “Meow” the white cat said as if it recognized the voice and was somehow displeased about the call. “This is Mr. Terwiliger from the center. We have a situation in Bolder Colorado and we need you to go there today. Pack the usual things and come to the office as soon as you can.” The machine beeped and came to a stop as Luna tossed her tee-shirt and shorts half way across the room into the dirty clothes bin. Happy Halloween, she thought to herself as she walked across the room in nothing more than her gray underwear and bra, making her way to the shower.

The Center was a heavily guarded building. It was an offspring of the CIA with federal jurisdiction. It’s members and agents were mostly ex-military. A long driveway stretched from a parking area to the edge of the fenced in perimeter of the compound where an entrance gate was located. Standing at the gate were two heavily armed marines. One marine smiled dumbfoundedly and said, “She’s coming”. “Dang dude!” The other marine gasped as if he were jealous about the advance physic warning his partner had received from Luna regarding her arrival. Maybe 15 seconds passed and a red jeep came speeding around the corner. It was Luna. Long black hair flying in all directions and black sunglasses were the first things that the marines saw. Luna jolted to a stop at the gate. “Good morning Miss Crush” the first marine said as he eyed her shapely black tank top from behind his mirrored sunglasses. “Hi Jimmy..how are you?” Luna spoke Cooley from behind her sunglasses. “I am good, thanks for asking Luna. So are you off to save the world again?” he asked as the second marine made a quick inspection of the vehicle.

“Of course” answered Luna in a confident cocky voice “why else would I be up this early”. The second marine finished his inspection of the vehicle about the same time that Jimmy finished his inspection of Luna, admiring her tight fitting, low cut jeans and black boots. The gate raised up and Luna hit the gas pedal of her jeep and sped into the parking area of the center. The conference room was dark and cold with a large video screen hanging on the far wall. Seated around the table were two well dressed official looking people. At the head of the table was Carrie Talberg, the militant commander of special operations. To her left was Mark Terwiliger, director from the advisors office. Mark was also Luna’s immediate superior. As Mark and Carrie were talking, the door to the conference room swung open and in walked Luna Crush. “Good morning Luna” spoke Mark as if seeing Luna was the highlight of his day. “Hi Mark” Luna replied as she closed the conference room door behind her and took another bite from a banana she was eating. “So how can I help the world on this lovely Halloween day?” Luna asked in a somewhat sarcastic voice. The look on Carrie’s already irritated face got worse as she spoke, “You can start by taking off your sun glasses and sitting down!” Luna made a big “O” with her mouth as she silently said “ok” to herself. It was clear from the minute that Luna walked in the room that there was tension between the 40 year old Carrie and Luna. Carrie’s respect for Luna was low and she was not afraid to express it. Luna knew that Carrie was incredibly jealous of her powers and of her looks and she usually ignored her. Sitting down next to mark, Luna looked at Carrie and asked, “So.what’s up?” “Several months ago” Carrie replied “one of our agents on an assignment in the middle east was found by a military recon team wandering around the desert. His memory was completely gone and an examination revealed a strange substance in his blood. At first we thought it might be some kind of residue from a chemical weapon but later it became apparent that it was a drug used during his integration.” Luna leaned back in her chair, downed the last bite of her banana and asked, “and this ruins my Halloween..why?” as she cocked her head off to one side giving a sarcastic, inquisitive look. Mark clinched his teeth and closed his eyes in anticipation of Carrie’s response. “Look you self centered bitch..” Carrie started. Luna tilted her head down and looked at Carrie with a piercing cold stair as if she were going to throw a thought or two into Carries mind. “You wouldn’t dare” Carrie insisted as she looked back at Luna equally defiant. “No.I wouldn’t want to corrupt my own mind with the likes of yours.if you know what I mean.” Luna spoke as if she knew something that Carrie didn’t. A frustrated Mark finally cut through the tension with a calm voice and said, “Can we continue?” Carrie clinched her teeth, took a deep breath and continued. “We recreated the compound that was found in the agents blood stream. After some laboratory testing we discovered that it has some unbelievable mind controlling properties. If mass quantities get into the wrong hands, it could be a disaster on a global scale. Additionally, we have reason to believe that it is coming from a lab at the university in Boulder.” Luna’s attention to the problem began to grow as she put her elbows onto the conference table and replied, “Where do I come in?” Mark continued for Carrie “Intelligence reports indicate that there may be a secret, advanced development lab hidden someplace in the university. If we send in a search team, were going to scare off the people that we are trying to catch. Our plan is to send you up there and have you use your.special.abilities to see what you can learn. Infiltrate the distribution, find the lab, and call in the cavalry.” Luna took a moment to look over some papers that summarized the structure of the drug and it’s effects. Part of her mind was still trying to decide if this was more important than the Halloween party she was going to miss. Carrie managed to break the comfortable silence as she looked at Luna and began to rant “Luna, lately you have been a bit.for lack of a better word.buggy...are you sure your up for this?” Luna looked at Carrie as if she had no idea what she was talking about “what do you mean by buggy! Buggy.what does that mean..um.am I some kind of computer program or something?” Luna asked defensively. “Well, its common knowledge that your minstrel cycle distracts your powers on occasion” “WHAT!” replied Luna “My minstrel cycle is common knowledge?! So what if.I....its not like I loose my powers.” “Well” Carrie replied “we still have a lot to learn about how your powers are effected by stress on your body. It does seem like your pubescent state has some major effects on your abilities. There is a lot we still don’t know.” “Argh” barked Luna as she took to her feet “My powers are fine. They don’t go away..ok!?” Mark once again broke the uncomfortable tension as he jumped in “There really is no one better suited for this mission. Luna will fit right in with the student population and we need someone who can do that, and take care of themselves without weapons.” Mark, Carrie, and Luna sat quietly for a moment and then Carrie said “Alright Luna, go to boulder but if you start to feel Glitchey, you need to get out. The last thing we need is for you to fall into the wrong hands.” Luna just looked at Carrie and said “Glitchey.glitchey! Trust me..I don’t into any ones hands. I’ll find your lab.” Luna shook her head and left the room. Mark drove Luna to the airport as she silently sat and read through the CIA reports and maps of the Boulder area. The documentation only half had her attention. She could not stop thinking about Carrie’s comments about being “buggy”. She knew that in some ways Carrie was right. Luna’s period did seem to have a mild “dampening” effect on all of her powers. And there was something else to. She never reported that once while being very intimate with someone, she lost all of her super powers for nearly a day. There was still so much to learn about herself and the effects of her life on her powers. Under her very cool exterior her only fear was losing the exceptional powers that she had become accustom to having.

The flight to Boulder was short and it didn’t take long for Luna to unpack and eagerly jump into her Halloween costume. Luna stepped out of her door and began the half-mile walk to the night-club that she thought would be a good place to draw some attention to herself and start mingling with the students. The night air was very cold and Luna began to wonder if she had chosen the right Halloween clothing for this climate. Silver metallic boots reached from their 3 inch heals all the way up her long, shapely legs to an inch or so above her knees. At her waist hung a short matching silver skirt. Snugly fitting her upper body was a skin tight, glittery silver halter that left most of her soft stomach exposed and clung tightly to the shapely top half of her body. On her wrist were wide, metal, bands that matched her boots. Her black hair was fluffed out to give that wild look and her lips were in their perpetual pout. Luna walked effortlessly on the elevated heals as if she had perfect coordination. However, even her super body could not protect her from the cold as she quickened her pace in an effort to get to the club and out of the night air. Nearing the club, Luna turned a corner and found herself walking up a dark alley where there were three approaching frat boys dressed like army men for Halloween. Luna smiled thinking “how cute” and continued walking. “Hey look!” One of the guys said as they approached Luna “What are you sopost to be?” a clearly drunken frat boy asked. “I am the real super woman” a confident Luna replied as she gave him a wink. “How bout getting super on this baby” one of the other frat boys drunkenly said as he grabbed at his balls. Luna disgustingly rolled her eyes and said “Ya..You wish” as she began walking away from the boys. All three frat boys said “Ohhhhhhh” as if to mock Luna. Before Luna took even two steps the first frat boy put his hand on Luna’s shoulder and turned her around to face them “Where ya going babe?” he asked as he looked hungrily at her. “Not here” the much shorter Luna said as she once again tried to turn and walk away. Before she could take another step, the frat boy once again grabbed her by the shoulder but this time he pushed her against the alley wall. “How bout giving up a little honey.honey”. Luna’s eyes opened wide as she yelled “Honey! Honey! I cant believe this. Excuse me..you looser.but no means NO”. The rather large frat boy questionably said “No?” as he began to try to kiss Luna’s face. “Get away from me you ape!” Luna yelled “Do you have any idea what I can do to you? You do not want to mess with me!". The frat boy continued to try to kiss her and began groping near the top of her chest. Unwilling to tolerate even another second of this, she sent her knee slamming into his balls. With hardly a sound the boy dropped to the ground grabbing between his legs. All of his friends nearly fell to the floor laughing. “I warned you, you idiot!” Luna said as she turned to walk away. “Get her!” the injured frat boy grunted. Before Luna could even start running the other two boys grabbed her and pinned her to the wall, nearly knocking her off of her elevated boots. As if they had done this before, the two boys holding Luna held her arms out to her side and used their feet to pull her legs apart and hold her boots to the ground. Her heart began to pound in fury as the boy on the ground rose to his feet and stood right in front of her. “Your all going to get very hurt if you don’t let go of me right now” she calmly protested. “Oh.a tough girl! Lets see how tough you are.” the frat boy said as he slowly started to reach down towards the bottom of her skirt. Luna was reading his thoughts and knew that he was about to rather abruptly grab between her legs. Although she was concentrating on him she could also sense that the other two boys were having some ideas of their own and given the minimal nature of her top, she figured she had better do something quickly. “Hey!” Luna said to get the boys attention. His eyes locked on hers for just a moment and in that moment Luna used her telepathy to send a shock of fear thought his mind like nothing he had ever seen before. His hand froze in mid air and his mouth dropped wide open but no sound came out. In that instant he turned and ran away as fast as he could. Luna cracked a cocky smile and turned and looked at the other two boys that were holding her arms and legs against the wall. “Wanna play?” she asked in a sarcastic yet seductive voice. The boys stood their silently as Luna swung both of her arms together slamming both boys painfully together. A hop and a high boot kick left one of them grounded and a sweeper kick landed the third on his ass. She just turned and walked away with a smug and disgusted look on her face. Silently standing at the end of the alley stood a man in a long black coat. He watched as Luna walked away

Luna walked into the club and pushed her way through wall to wall coeds. The place was amazing complete with loud music, a dance floor, bar, and pool tables. Everyone seemed to be having a great time all dressed up in their costumes running around with pitchers of beer. Luna found her way to the bar and took a seat. It didn’t take long before the bar tender noticed her and asked what she would like to drink. “How about a long island” Luna yelled over the noise of the crowd as she gave the bartender an innocent smile and an approving look with her big brown eyes. She noticed he didn’t take his eyes off of her cleavage for even a moment. “Sure thing” he said as he turned and began mixing her drink. Luna spun around on her bar stool and surveyed the room as she drank her long island. She was trying to read the thoughts of the people in the room but it was hard. Whenever people are so closely packed together it gets much harder to reach into their thoughts and some people were just too hard to read anyway. Luna took her time finishing her drink and had several boys come up and talk to her while she sat at the bar. Off at the far end of the bar, the three frat boys that had stopped Luna in the alley were talking to the bar tender telling him their story. “DUDE! She’s got powers.I swear” the one muscular frat boy was telling the bartender. “Get serious! You guys are getting lamer all the time” “No really, she threw all of us to the ground and she had some mind thing going on too. I think she is a witch or something”. The bartender looked at them like they were crazy. “Listen” the frat boy said.“we’ll pay you double this time.pleaseeeee..please.please”. The bar tender rolled his eyes and reluctantly said “alright”. The frat boy handed the bartender some money and a small vile, which he quickly put into his pocket. Luna did not notice the boys talking to the bar tender as she continued to survey the room. After a few moments, Luna turned back to the bar and asked for another Long Island. A very happy bar tender gave her the drink and went about his business. What Luna did not realize was that the bar tender had emptied the contents of the vile that the frat boys had given him, into her drink. The three boys sat in the corner and watched Luna as she finished her drink. “She downed it all dude!” One said to the other. “Finger says this was the best batch yet. He said this one could knock out a horse!” “Its going to need to.that bitch is damn strong”. “Hopefully she wont be able to do that mind shit either” “Well, she’ll be feeling no pain, that’s for sure.” The boys all laughed and headed for the door. Luna was feeling a little buzzed and was enjoying the moment. “Excuse me” a waitress said as she tapped Luna on the shoulder knocking her out of her buzzed trance. “There is someone outside that wants to talk to you”. “Ok..thank you.” Luna replied. Luna walked confidentially across the room. With each step her beautiful, strong legs only slightly shuttered and her very short skirt left very little to the imagination. She was truly the vision in the room, having the attention of many of the boys. Luna made her way out the front door where she found the three frat boys waiting for her. “Hey..we wanted to apologize” one of them said. “SO” Luna replied. She left them with a long pause then she continued, “You three are idiot pigs and your lucky I didn’t really mess you up”. Luna felt a little light headed and figured it must have been from the drinks. All three of the boys were quiet intoxicated not only by alcohol but by Luna’s fleshy and innocent appearance. “How did you get so strong?” asked one of the boys. “That’s for me to know” Luna said as she shook her head no. Luna turned to walk back into the club but to her surprise, her leg gave way and she nearly fell. One of the frat boys grabbed her, keeping her from falling to the ground and she desperately struggled to read his thoughts but for some reason it was taking more concentration than she had expected. Through a cloudy vision, she saw the flask in his mind that had been emptied out into her drink and she immediately knew that she had been drugged. “WHAT have you done to me!” she screeched. “Just a little something to make you feel good” he replied with an evil smile. Luna was furious and she began to exert her mental powers in an effort to punish them all. Luna could do nothing and she felt her vision begin to go dark. “Damn you..you have no idea what you just did. You don’t understand..” She began to slur as her usually powerful legs began to wobble beneath her body. “Don’t worry honey!” one boy said as the other spoke “Paybacks are a bitch”. Luna’s head began to hurt as she raised her hands up to meet the pain. She could not believe that she had been slipped a drug by vengeful frat boys. “Please” she pleaded as she held her head in her hands stepping back into the wall, “you don’t understand what you have done, I .cant.umph, please don’t.” were the last words she spoke before her eyes rolled back into her head and her legs gave out, dropping her to the ground

Luna’s vision slowly started to return. “Welcome back to the living” Rich said as his words brought Luna back from her unconscious state. She woke to find herself lying on a bed in what appeared to be the sub basement of a frat house. The walls were all cement and there were no windows. Luna had been stripped down to her black underwear and bra while her boots, skirt, and top lay in a heap on the floor. Her legs were uncomfortably tied together with what seemed like one hundred feet of rope tightly wrapped from her ankles to just below her knees. Her hands were secured above her head with rope to a steel loop in the wall. With a very angry look on her face Luna began pulling with all of her might at the ropes. The boys had anticipated her strength and tied her well. “let me go” she demanded in a cold angry voice. Rich stepped over to the head of the bed and replied “Not till we get our honey.honey”. Luna cringed at the thought of being touched by one of these animals. “So what is this..some kind of fraternity fuck room or something?", Luna asked. Just then Rich reached over and grabbed some kind of oxygen mask that was attached to a nitrous oxide tank that the boys had “taken” from a local dentist office. Rich held the mask in his hand and looked threateningly down at Luna. “Something like that” Rich replied. “Ready for a fun time?” he asked. Luna’s body was working off the effects from the tranquilizer that they had given her and she felt her mind begin to clear. Still pulling at her restraints she pleaded, “Look..please listen to me. I am not like other girls. I don’t react well to drugs..you could kill or permanently damage me with that stuff. Please don’t do this.” “Well babe, I think you may have permanently damaged me with that knee of yours earlier tonight!” “You were attacking me you buffoon! And I have truly had enough of this. Untie me right NOW or you will pay more dearly than you can possibly imagine.” Luna’s defiant and strong attitude was almost arousing to the boys as they laughed looking at her soft fleshy body tied helplessly in front of them. Luna grew impatient and decided that her head was finally clear enough to try some mind powers. Luna turned her head to the left and looked at Rich as he stood above her with the gas mask in his hand. Luna stared at him as he found himself frozen in a trance. “untie me” Luna said in a soft hypnotic voice as she looked Rich straight in the eye. As if he was a spectator to his own actions, Rich dropped the mask and began working at the knot that tied Luna’s hands to the wall. “No!” Nathan yelled “She is doing it to you again!!” Luna did not take her eyes off of Rich as his shaky hands fought between his will and hers. Nathan was not about to stand there and watch “Stop it” he yelled as he ran over and shook his friend back into his mind. “She’s doing it to you again!” Luna, turning to Nathan said one word, “Pain”. Nathan took a step back and grabbed at his head as he felt an intense pain growing behind his eyes. As Nathan dropped to his knees yelling, Luna turned back to Rich and he once again entered a trans like state and began working on the knot that tied her hands to the wall. Luna could feel both boys fighting her and she found it continually more difficult to concentrate. Her primary focus was Rich but he was fumbling with the knot and could not seem to loosen it. Nathan was also fighting the pain making her attempts at keeping him immobilized more difficult. “Stop it you bitch” Nathan yelled. “Untie me!” Luna said to Nathan as she eased up on his pain just enough to let him concentrate on untying her legs. Nathan desperately began untying the enormous amount of rope that was used to restrain her powerful legs. Like juggling two balls with one hand, Luna concentrated hard to keep the boys working on the ropes. Something didn’t feel quiet right and she was trying as hard as she could to keep them under control. Her hands finally free she reached down and helped a reluctant Nathan finish with the lengthy untying of her lower body. Finally free of the bonds, she kept both boys in a trans like state as she lent down to get her clothes. Just as she bent down a sharp pain shot through her abdomen. As she expected, it was the beginning of her very painful menstrual cycle. Luna closed her eyes for a moment and put a hand on her stomach. “Ewwoo” she said as the pain ran through her system. The pain was enough for her to loose her concentration and both boys dropped out of trance. As Luna stood with her cloths in hand Rich slammed into her with all of his force tackling her back on to the bed. With all of his might he bear hugged her around her waist and arms so tight that she could barley breath. A quick thinking Nathan grabbed the mask that was connected to the nitrous oxide tank, turned up the valve to full, and grabbed the back of Luna’s head by the hair with one hand and pushed the mask against her nose and mouth with the other. Luna was still struggling for her first breath as Rich’s bear hug was making it nearly impossible to breath and as she did gasp for air she took a deep breath of the nitrous oxide and went limp as the drug entered her lungs. As Rich released her from the bear hug, Luna fell limp. The bottom half of her body laying on the bed and her head in Nathan’s arms. Nathan spoke softly to Luna as he continued to hold the mask over her mouth and nose, “slow deep breaths girl”. Luna’s eyes fluttered and Nathan removed the mask from her face. “How do you feel girl?” Nathan asked. Luna paused “I feel..week..but kinda good too” she replied as she cracked a small smile, giggled, and twister her body slightly on the bed pulling her feet together. “hummm..I feel good”. Rich gathered up the rope and began to tie Luna back on to the bed. “ewwww.kinky boys are you” Luna said in a groggy drugged voice, “you better tie me up good, I am really strong sometimes” she confessed with an innocent smile and a bite to her lower lip. “What’s your name girl?” Nathan asked as he began to tie Luna’s hands back up over her head. “Luna Crush, I am a very special person and you two are in BIG trouble” she calmly replied as she giggled a little. Nathan continued to give Luna occasional breaths of the gas while Rich tied Luna’s limp legs to opposite corners of the bed exposing her inner thighs and putting her in a slightly more vulnerable position than before. The drug made her completely weak and the mass of ropes were unnecessary but the boys didn’t want to take any chances. With her eyes closed, Luna giggled and twisted her body against the ropes as she said to Nathan in a high singing voice “I know what your thinking Nathan”. “What am I thinking Luna?” Nathan asked. Almost a prideful smile crossed her face as she continued, “You want to touch me.you want to.you want to see my boobs”. “That’s right..I do.” Nathan replied almost embarrassed at the truth. “I have nice boobs”, she giggled “but you can’t touch them”. Her eyes were mostly open with an occasional flutter as her body fought against the gas. Luna laid still with her mouth partly open and her upper lip looking pouty as if it were trying to reach up away from her mouth. Nathan continued to stair at Luna dwelling over her beautiful chest. “What is Rich thinking??” he asked. Luna spoke slowly and more labored as if the last breath form the mask might have been a little too much, “Rich is a little more, um, single minded than you. He can’t stop looking between my legs. He wants to pull down my underwear really, really bad”. With her eyes closed, Luna smiled and continued “but you better not”. Nathan started to think of all kinds of ideas. “Your very very strong Luna, is there any way we can fight you? Control you? What are your weakness?” he asked, not really expecting a usable answer. Part of Luna resisted but the drug was too strong and she answered.