The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Lurker Within

MC, Fet,

Note: This story is a mind control, fetish fantasy. It contains adult language, sexually based scenario’s, possibly illegal and definitely immoral storylines. If 1) any of these things should offend / disturb you leave now. 2) If you are under the age of majority within your community then leave now 3) If this material contravenes laws imposed by your own countries government/ ruling body—leave now.

Permission to re-post this story to any on-line forum should be acquired from the attached Email address. As long as no fee whatsoever is to be charged to view it, this disclaimer is included within the document and that I am contacted, I see no reason to withhold permission.

Part 1

Stacey worked for MI5, granted, only in a grade 2 position but never the less the position was important and still had large amounts of Top Secret papers pass her way. At 25 she had risen through the ranks very fast, possibly the fact that as well as being a PhD her father had worked in the Foreign Office for nearly twenty years. Liked by most and sought after by others, she was often in the company of friends.

Taking an early lunch she headed out of the compound and made her way to the local bistro. While walking along the busy high street she was bumped into by a young blonde girl walking in the opposite direction. The girl had knocked into her quite badly and had actually caught her on the thigh with something sharp.

By the following morning nothing remained of the incident but a small swollen lump. It neither itched nor ached and therefore Stacey completely forgot the incident. Life went on, work went on and taxes got higher.

Five years later and Stacey was well (if truth be known she hadn’t been ill in years), she was now section chief with more work than free time. Her job description had changed quite considerably and as well as the usual shuffling of papers and endless meetings she was also responsible for day-to-day liaison with the Russian embassy. Her main contact within the embassy was Svetlana Bruga. At 52 she was much older than Stacey but their relationship was cordial and polite at all times. It was set that for their Monday meeting they would eat at a small Cafe on the Thames embankment.

“Darling you are looking wonderful as normal” said Svetlana, " If not a little tired.”

“Just the usual stress of work, you know how it is. I don’t know how you cope, you’ve been doing this far longer than me.”

“ The answer to that is to allow yourself adequate relaxation time and to treat yourself from time to time. I find one of the best things is a good tanning session and if you go regularly you can get some good rates.”

Svetlana reached into her bag and brought forth a card, which she handed to Stacey. " This darling is by far the best place I have found in London and I’m sure it will help.”

Stacey took the card and put it in her purse.

Lunch concluded and they set of back to their respective jobs having arranged their next meeting. As the day went on Stacey felt more and more the need for some serious relaxation, tension was definitely building. An hour before quitting time she remembered the card and delved into the bag. The card was quite small and made of plastic. She was quite surprised to see that it was one of the new smart cards that had surfaced over the previous few years.

Picking up the phone Stacey dialled and spoke to the manageress Susan who said yes she could fit an appointment in this evening.

Having arrived at the salon Stacey was shown around and found that as well as a tanning centre it also contained a bar, workout room, sauna and squash courts. The rates were very cheap, especially for Inner London and so she signed up immediately. The card was apparently a method for the salon to record which particular areas were being utilized and some personal information for each of the clients.

Stacey decided on just a nice relaxing tanning session. The changing rooms were immaculate and the decor lovely. Having placed her belongings into one of the lockers supplied she headed towards the tanning capsules. Unfortunately she had to return to get her card as she had found that you had to insert your card into the capsule before it would allow you to enter. Being about 3m X 3m, the interior was quite spacious with enough room to manoeuvre. In the centre of the capsule there was a depiction of a set of feet, these corresponded with two hand loops attached to the ceiling. The overall idea was obviously for you to receive a complete all over tan avoiding the usual white spots.

The notice on the exterior had instructed that when the occupant was ready to start their session they had merely to place their feet onto the appropriate spaces. This would activate two pads beneath the depictions. Once the hands were placed through the loops there were two buttons to press with the fingers, this would then start the sequence.

Stacey stood in place and pressed the appropriate buttons. The capsule accessed the card, the program started. ***ACTIVE 8 **** CAT—Total **** SUB- Fetish Slave **** CLASS- Rubber.

The walls of the capsule came alive—a myriad of colours washing over the face & body of Stacey. The walls started to radiate UV rays and slowly she could feel her body getting hot. Tension slipped from her and she found she was slowly floating in a warm calming environment. Slowly so as not to cause anxiety or suddenly bring Stacey to her senses the capsule extended two ankle locks from the floor and placed them carefully around each foot. The loops withdrew into the ceiling causing Stacey to be placed into an X position within the centre of the machine.

Had she been able to think clearly or even care Stacey would have worried over this almost intelligent behaviour initiated by a machine. She could not and did not. The tanning went on for nearly half an hour when suddenly the walls dimmed. A hum was building and then suddenly a massive burst of UV illuminated the interior and died. The loops were released and the ankle locks retreated back into the floor. Slowly consciousness returned. Stacey had never felt so good, her body radiated warmth, she felt like her skin was alive—funny though, it felt like it was alive from the inside.......

The catalyst had worked. Having spent years multiplying within its host the life form became active, as the burst of life giving UV had passed through the hosts skin. Tendrils that had long been dormant came to life and probed its confines. Basic intelligence was natural with rudimentary survival mechanisms—keep the host in good condition, reproduce to maximise takeover, await upload.

Stacey got dressed and headed home having thoroughly enjoyed her session. Life pulsed within and slowly it assessed the right buttons it needed to press to take control of its host.

As Stacey got ready for bed she realised just how good she felt, the warm feeling of earlier was still with her and had permeated her entire being. The heat seemed to ooze from her particularly between her legs, her lips swelling and becoming engorged. It wasn’t often that she played with herself but tonight she was in the mood. Wantonly ripping away her knickers she plunged two of her fingers into her dripping cunt. There was no time for playing or even getting more aroused. As soon as she had brushed past her clit her whole body exploded in pleasure. Her clit stood rigid and was throbbing almost as if something was still stimulating it, but from within. Once, twice, a total of nine times Stacey came until at last she collapsed against the pillows and passed out.

During the night the symbiant reached further, explored and rearranged the pathways of its control structure. The feedback gained from the earlier orgasms had generated masses of stimulus to its nerve centre; it was now fully integrated into the clitoral nerve stem. This could now be accessed within seconds. The only area that still eluded it fully was the spinal column. It had tried since consciousness had swept over it to enter this area. Instinct had told it that to take over the host and join fully it would need direct access to this crucial area.

White antibodies were clustered around its feelers fighting back the invasive tendrils. The body needed distracting, badly.

Up early as usual Stacey started her daily routine as usual—a shower and god did she need one after last nights playful session. She couldn’t believe just how horny she had been, in fact stil was. Before long she was playfully exploring her still puffy lips and sliding a finger in. Intoxicated by the waves of pleasure that hit her she forgot the shower completely and continued her fight for orgasms. Two hours later she was still at it but now on the floor of the shower cubicle. Having surpassed the previous nights amount she continued while her face remained blank and at peace—she had simply given in.

A chink had emerged in the armour and quickly it had plugged this hole with a tendril. A foothold was now gained. When eventually Stacey regained consciousness or at least the semblance of it it was nearly three. Most of the day was gone and she had not gone to work. She phoned and explained that she had been out of it for the best part of the day and that she might not be in tomorrow—the way she felt she wasn’t sure she had the strength to go in for the rest of the week.

A tanning session—that was what she needed. She had felt so good yesterday after her relaxing trip to the salon. There was no need to get dressed up, grabbing her jeans and a nice sweatshirt she headed out. The early evening air was cool and yet she felt hot, her hair stuck to her head in clumps—appearance didn’t matter she just wanted to relax.

It didn’t take her long to shed her clothes once at the salon; within minutes she had inserted her card and had entered the cubicle. Having placed her feet & hands into the appropriate positions the cubicle started up. The colours swirled and the cubicle accessed the card as to what was expected. The preliminary program was to activate the simbiant. Phase two was to reduce resistance within the host to allow for total integration. Again the loops withdrew and pulled Stacey taught, again the cubicle spun with colours. Music played softly in the background—a soft scale of notes that twined and merged. Stacey slowly drifted, all thoughts fled and left her relaxed and open to the cubicle. The notes slowly changed giving rise to words and phrases that merged with the overall cacophony of sound. The sound slowly filtered through to her sub conscious—ENJOY-RELAX- SELF PLEASURE. Over and over they replayed within her mind—slowly but surely they stuck.

Half an hour later the program ended, power subsided, lights diminished. Stacey opened her eyes and sighed. She felt so good, relaxed, warm and comfortable. Funnily enough she still felt incredibly horny. She returned to the locker room and got changed to go home. Opening her bag she put her keys, toiletries and vibrator in. Vibrator??? " I wonder when I bought that”, she said to no one in particular.

Once at home she prepared a light meal of salad and fruit, which she ate in bed. All through the meal she kept rubbing her legs together, she couldn’t get the itchy feeling in her crotch to go away. Having decided to go to sleep she went to take her plate to the kitchen but found she couldn’t move her legs. Panic welled within her, bang, the orgasm started in her pussy and shot upward through her head.

The gooey black mass surrounded her clitoris gently squeezing and pulsing. Having accessed the spinal cord IT had disabled her legs and had gained control. Now was the time to take control—IT no longer needed to remain hidden within. Takeover was imminent.

End of Part 1