The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“Lust in Space”

by ”URN My Power

Chapter II

There was no doubt about it. Samantha and Liza had been infected with the symbiont, and it was evolving them just as it was evolving Peter. Their triple hearts beat efficiently, in cooperation, even though each one was capable of pumping all their blood alone should something happen. The healing factor was easy to test. A small incision with a laser scalpel closed instantly and then disappeared, in both of their cases. Samantha caught brief flashes of thought from Liza’s mind, indicating that they were developing some kind of telepathic ability. Samantha also caught brief glimses of emotion from Doink. Fear, apprehension, confusion and sometimes startlement when an instrument dropped, flashed into Samantha’s mind. She figured out by necessity how to project calm and soothe her extraterrestrial pet. All this development in the day and a half since their interlude with Peter.

“Hello, Samantha.” Peter said, emerging from the air vent. Samantha moaned in desire, folding herself into his arms.

“I’m changing too.” she said. “I’m going to be like you.” The thought made her even more aroused. She sighed happily as he patted her head.

“You should probably know your sister’s in with us, too.” Peter said.

“She is?” Samantha asked, looking up at him. “I should probably be jealous...but I can’t.”

“Another change made by the symbiont.” Liza replied. Samantha summoned Doink to her shoulder telepathically, and it answered her summons eagerly as she made her way to the door.

“Doink, I want you to go to the galley and get yourself something to eat.” she said, reinforcing the instruction with a thought. Doink scampered out the door in response to the telepathic instructions, and the door closed behind it. She unsealed her uniform and left it in a puddle on the floor. Peter began to stroke her new tail, and she moaned in primal lust. The tail was more sensitive than she’d ever imagined.

“Your boobs are bigger.” Peter observed as he gently massaged the extremely sensitive globes, careful to keep his claws from raking across her skin. Her body glowed wherever he touched her, and she moaned in pleasure.

“I...kinda figured...my uniform was getting...tight...mmm...so tight...around the chest...mmmm...more!” Samantha panted, losing herself in the sensations. She felt his penis slide inside her, and she cried out in ecstasy. Her vagina had grown more sensitive since their last encounter. Conscious thought was impossible as he moved within her. Acting on instinct, her hips thrust forward to meet his, and her tail began to migrate over his body like an extra-sensitive hand, feeling him up. Her slit dripped with arousal as he began the mating ritual. Her body lit up like a star, Samantha mindlessly rode the waves of pleasure, making incoherent noises of appreciation as she was overwhelmed by a pulsing, continuous orgasm. As soon as Peter’s seed erupted within her, Samantha’s body released an amazing amount of light energy, seeming to go nova as her carnal pleasure reached a crescendo. She then lost consciousness and went limp, her body’s light-emissions subsiding to a gentle pulsing pattern, like a hunting cuttlefish of Earth. As her breathing slowed, so did the pulsing of her light-pattern, until she relaxed fully, and her body ceased to glow entirely.

“My turn?” Dr. Petros asked as Peter gently placed Samantha on the examination table to rest.

* * *

“Where are we going?” Peter’s voice asked, causing Captain Preen to perform a complete one-eighty. He seemed confused at first. Peter looked human—entirely human—and he wasn’t glowing, either. “Answer me.” the security chief continued, his voice betraying the mix of emotions boiling within him.

“We’re backtracking the Alchemy I’s ion trail.” Preen replied.

“Why?”

“We need to recover the refinery.” Preen replied. “I understand you and your crew may have objections to returning there.”

“You have no idea.” Icarus responded. “As the ranking officer of Alchemy I I must register a formal complaint...”

“If I may continue...” Captain Preen said. “Because of your objections, and the obvious danger to the crew of my own ship, Nakoruru will not be doing this by the book.” Mr. Icarus cocked one eyebrow at the man, but said nothing, so Captain Preen continued. “We will be sending an automated probe, equipped with grav-dampers, which, once affixed to the refinery, will reduce gravity’s effect on it, and therefore its weight, to nearly zero. Natural forces will then take over, buoying the refinery upwards like a helium balloon until its momentum carries it beyond the atmosphere, at which point the grav-dampers will slowly power down, thus using the planet’s gravity as a brake to slow its ascent. Then, the Nakoruru will rendezvous with the refinery and take it under tow.”

“Forgive my skepticism, Captain, but why bother?” Mr. Icarus asked. “We can’t take our ships, much less the refinery, beyond the anomaly, and we’ll all be long dead before we get back to our galaxy the long way.” His hands went to his hips unconsciously, as if daring Preen to refute his statements. “Even if we all go to the stasis units for the trip, by the time we get there, refineries will have advanced so much that all our effort will have been for nothing other than to bring home a museum piece for display. And at great cost, I might add, with the added fuel consumption that towing the refinery would entail. Even if you managed to build inertial nullifiers which would work on the kind of scale we’re talking about with a Class K refinery, to go along with the grav-dampers, the devices would consume a great deal of power to operate, and power costs fuel.”

“Your concerns are duly noted.” Captain Preen replied. “Dr. West is working on a way to get the ships and refinery through the anomaly safely. Until he tells me it’s not possible, I’m going to go with the plan that seems best to me.” Mr. Icarus scowled and disappeared without fanfare of any kind. One moment he was there, the next, he simply wasn’t. The Captain activated his console and checked the internal security logs. The first frames showed him standing by the window. Then he whirled, on guard, relaxed, and began talking to...no one. “Am I going crazy?” he asked himself. “Was it all in my imagination...or was Peter’s presence in my ready-room merely a telepathic transmission?” He sent a copy of the logs to Dr. Alvarez’s office, attached to a memo asking the doctor to visit him in his ready-room at 1400 hours.

* * *

Doink contentedly nuzzled its companion, its skin purple with calm. Samantha smiled, scratching an itch on its head. It had feared her transformation at first, but her newfound ability to understand it had made life easier for them and brought them closer. It could understand her need for privacy when her mate summoned her, just as it had understood when its own birth-mother had come into heat again, and Samantha always managed to find interesting things for it to do while she was distracted.

Somehow she had found a way to stay with it during normal gone-times without her father becoming angry. If this was another aspect of her transformation, Doink welcomed it. A hairbrush rose from the nightstand and floated into the air, landing near Doink with a thump and causing the simioid to dive behind Samantha in startlement. It peeked over her shoulder as the brush swivelled along the carpet, taunting it. Doink pounced, and the brush scampered away, with the simioid in hot pursuit. Samantha laughed as Doink chased it all through her quarters. It grabbed the handle, and the brush began to fly around. Hanging on for dear life, Doink took full advantage of the suckers on its eight-fingered hands. Somehow the brush still managed to escape, flinging Doink at Samantha, who caught it, cuddling the creature gently to her bosom. The amusement it sensed from her was mixed with a deep form of nearly maternal love which Doink responded to as she caressed its head. Its skin changed from fear yellow back to calm purple, and it nuzzled against her, the mean flying hairbrush forgotten as Doink basked in Samantha’s love.

A fruit bowl drifted to her side from the table, but instead of startling Doink, it merely settled. Samantha removed some grapes from the bowl and dangled them over Doink’s head. Its skin changed from purple to light blue, and its tongue dangled out as Samantha offered it the grapes, which it accepted joyously.

* * *

Ami Furlong’s eyes opened, unseeing, and she rose from her bunk. She did not see Amanda Blackstone as their paths intersected in the corridor. They stopped at Peter Icarus’s quarters and reached for the call button simultaneously. Ami’s hand reached the button first, and the door opened, admitting them. Both women were wetter than they had ever been in their lives. Peter’s touch roused them from their sleepwalking state, replacing blankness with confusion, but the underlying desire overrode any impulse to flee, and they kissed him passionately.

“I’m glad you could make it, ladies.” Peter said, smiling slightly once the kiss had ended. Desire drowned out any thought of response as he began to touch and stimulate their erogenous zones. They unsealed their uniforms, inviting his caresses with their body language.

Yes! Ami’s mind cried out as she felt Peter’s penis slide into her body.

* * *

“Ah, Billy, come in!” Dr. Alvarez said. “What seems to be the trouble?”

“It’s not me, Doctor.” Billy responded. “It’s Samantha.”

“Your sister?”

“I think she’s changing...into what, I don’t know.” The lad boosted himself onto the examination table to be eye-to-eye with the doctor. “I’m pretty sure I saw a tail sprout out of her butt a few nights ago.”

“Interesting.” Dr. Alvarez replied. “Have you told your father about this?”

“You know how he gets when he’s on a project.” Billy responded sadly.

“I see.” Dr. Alvarez said. “No time for poor Billy. Well, I’m going to confess a little something to you, dear boy.” He leaned closer, the glowing crimson color of his spooky mechanical eye unnerving the youth. The doctor began to whisper in conspiratorial tones to Billy, the right side of his mouth twitching as it always did when he was being mischievious. “I’ve been monitoring psychic phenomena on the ship.” he whispered. “They are strongest in Peter’s room, and the unusual behavioral shifts that result seem only to afflict the females.”

“Dad says you have a thing against girls.” Billy responded. “How do I know you’re not making that part up?”

“In all our time together, Billy, have I ever lied to you?” Dr. Alvarez asked.

“Almost.” Billy responded. “You tell a lot of almost-lies where you don’t say everything we need to know.”

“But I have never said anything that wasn’t true.” Dr. Alvarez said. “Now listen carefully to what I’m about to say, because it’s important, and it’s absolutely true to the best of my knowledge: Mr. Icarus is being evolved by the symbiont, and it is altering not only his body but his mind as well. It’s causing him to use his newfound powers to seize control over the females aboard this ship. Why he only affects the females I can only guess, I shall try not to be any more mysogenistic than my nature dictates. The darker side of me wants to say that it’s because they’re weaker than men and easier to subjugate, but the part that relies solely on facts and observations suggests it may be some kind of harem tactic, the building of a breeding circle. At any rate, the females are compromised psychologically. You and I have both seen them walking in a daze towards you-know-where. We have to neutralize Icarus, or consider all of the females as enemies.”

“Assuming I believe you, what do we do?” Billy asked.

* * *

Samantha could sense the thoughts boiling about in Billy’s mind as he entered their bedroom. She recalled something their father had said about the stasis pods being able to go through the anomaly. It would be a relatively safe way to remove Billy as a threat and keep him from being hurt by Peter if they should cross paths. She gathered Doink into her arms and climbed down from the bunk. Billy froze, staring in shock at her.

“Yeah, I know I’m changed, little bro.” Samantha said. “But it’s going to be alright. I promise, I’m going to help you get home alive.”

“How?”

“Look, Dad was working on a plan before the captain turned the ship around to go find the refinery Peter left on that planet.” she assured the boy. “Come on, I’ll show you.” She took his hand and concentrated on the illusion Peter had shown her—that of her old self, unaltered by symbiosis. Billy walked bewildered at her side—not that he had much choice considering the strength of her grip.

“The stasis pods?”

“Yeah.” Samantha responded. “At maximum accelleration, they just might be able to get enough momentum to go through the anomaly before the EM emissions shut down its electronics, and there’s not enough ferrous alloy to slow it down in the magnetic flow. Just titanium, silicon and plasglass.”

“Are you sure the little engines on this thing will be able to make it through?” Billy asked, skeptically.

“It will when I attach this.” Samantha said, producing a nitro injector from the nearby storage locker and affixing it to the side of the pod.

“Those are for emergencies only!” Billy exclaimed.

“I’d say being lost in another galaxy counts as an emergency.” Samantha said, lifting her brother up by the armpits and strapping him into the pod. He tried to cry for help, and Samantha bit him. He whimpered, but became silent. She was about to send the pod on its way when she thought of Doink. With Peter taking up more and more of her time, she couldn’t care for it for much longer, at least not as much as it needed. She lifted the little simioid from her shoulder. It was already crying. Doink knew what was going on. She kissed the animal on the forehead. “Don’t let this doofus forget me, you understand, Doink?” she asked before setting the primatoid on Billy’s chest, slipping its arms and legs under the elastistraps. She let the tears flow as the plasglass shield lowered, and the pod began to fill with stasis fluid. Doink froze in place, mid-whimper, as the fluid immobilized it. She programmed the coordinates through tear-blurred eyes, as if she were holding a solo funeral, instead of insuring the safety of two people she cared about—no matter how much she fought with one of them. Pressing the “launch” button, she watched as the pod slid into its launch bay, and the door closed. She heard a low rumble as the launch vibrated the bulkheads, and then it, along with her brother and her best friend, was gone.

She felt a strong, comforting hand on her shoulder, and folded herself into Peter’s arms, where she cried unabashedly until she had no more tears to shed. She realized he had taken her to his quarters only after she raised her head to look into his eyes. Ami Furlong and Paloma Quest were there as well, stroking her, comforting her, and sending telepathic assurances of their support into her mind.

“I took the liberty of downloading the ship’s log into the stasis pods this morning, and also a recorded message for the people on the other side to find.” Peter said. “Appropriate action will be taken when he is found.”

“I bit him.” Samantha muttered. “When he started to cry out, I bit him. Will that...”

“Change him? Most likely.” Peter responded. “It won’t be long before someone notices Billy’s gone, and I have some things I need to do before that happens.” He kissed Samantha on the forehead. “Clara will take care of you while the rest of us make preparations. Okay?” Samantha nodded, and received a kiss on the lips as her reward. He and the others departed in their various ways, leaving Samantha alone, with her sister Clara spooning her from behind.

To be continued...