The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

LYLA

Chapter Three

Troy is speechless as the downward tug on the leash makes him drop to his knees. His eyes are mere inches away from LYLA’s glistening and aromatic temple framed by skinfit black leather. “KISS ME,” SHE suggests, patting Troy on the top of the head as one would a puppy dog; then snakes long fingers into his hair and tips his face upward. Taking in the pungent aroma of sex he raises upward toward HER temple, but SHE simultaneously spins presenting Troy with a deep ass cleavage which he nuzzles and presses his lips into willingly. “LICK”, is HER next demand and he does with fervor. The tips of LYLA’s long, blonde tresses dangle in his eyes and across his nose as he laps up and down the smooth black leather. Again he has rapidly and deeply fallen under HER spell.

After at least a minute of HER magnificent ass being worshipped, LYLA steps away and snaps, “ENOUGH.” SHE gives the leash a sharp tug causing Troy to fall forward onto his hands and knees. “THIS IS WHERE I WANT MY NEW PET,” SHE coos, “DON”T YOU WANT TO BE AT MY FEET, SWEET TROY?” He gazes on HER towering legs encased in gleaming boots, and his mind races with the vision of this sex goddess riding his brother, craving for his oppurtunity to be HER mount. “Yes, Oh, yes, Ms. Lyla...” “MISTRESS LYLA,” SHE interrupts while striding around the buff boy, casually inspecting HER new property. From behind him SHE runs the tip of HER crop deeply into his crotch to massage his scrotum through the thin silk material covering it. Troy moans softly. “READY TO BE MY BULL, BABY?” SHE purrs, working the leather shaft inside his shorts. Swallowing, he manages only a whispered reply, “Yes, pleezee.”...

...the next two hours are, without doubt, the highlight of Troy’s life. Never has he experienced any passion, any sex that even approaches the swirling, smoldering ecstacy of LYLA. SHE is a relentless banshee, urging him to previously unattainable heights, clawing his flesh, biting and pinching everywhere on his body, writhing and stroking and humping to achieve the ultimate performance from HER virile, mindlessly willing stud...

... inevitably he collapses in utter, debilitating exhaustion and with a few well placed kicks LYLA sends him onto the floor beside HER enormous circular bed. “VERY GOOD,” SHE states matter-of-factly planting the steel platforms and spiked heels of ebony boots on either side of his prone form and arising. “MISTRESS LYLA REWARDS BOYS WHO GIVE THEIR ALL FOR HER,” the towering amazon coos, tossing back waves of tossled platinum tresses, “TROY BOY, I’M GOING TO KEEP YOU HERE WITH ME FOR A FEW WEEKS, JUST LIKE I’M KEEPING SHAWN.” He wimpers with delight, “Thank you, oh thank you, Mistress Lyla,” gazing up to see Candie suddenly appear and begin tenderly to brush HER owner’s luxurious hair. Lyla’s gorgeous face forms an arrogant, knowing smirk and HER eyes beam with pleasure.

“WHAT DO YOU, MY PET, HAVE AS TRIBUTE FOR THE PRIVILEDGE OF STAYING HERE?” SHE inquires, stepping over him, emphasizing his inferiority and HER strength after a ferocious fuck- fest. LYLA then gracefully glides across the fully mirrored room and into a plush white leather lounger. Candie follows obediently. At this moment he would do anything, absolutely anything to please this woman-goddess he now so devoutly worships. LYLA knows exactly that and snaps HER fingers. “HERE,” SHE orders pointing to the floor. Troy struggles to his hands and knees and crawls over, stopping at HER feet. Candie has poured a small, measured amount of white liquid into a glass and given it to the Mistress. “UP,” is the command, and Troy labors to a kneeling position. “AN ENERGY DRINK FOR MY NEW BULL,” SHE says, extending it out, “ITS LYLA’S CREATION. ITS CALLED OBEYANCE.” Without hesitation he accepts and guzzles it down, quenching his gnawing thirst. As he does he senses the same sweet taste of HER spendid sex juices in the drink. His mind blurs with the feeling of exquisite adoration for the divine LYLA. SHE carresses his sweaty cheek, watching the power of HER pheromone-laced cocktail amplify the control SHE possesses over this hunk’s mind. He’s unqustionably joined his brother in HER stable of slaves. “MY DEAR SHAWN GAVE LYLA FIVE PERCENT OF HIS FORTUNE. DOES TROY WANT TO MATCH HIS BRO’S GIFT?” He barely realizes that the amount is several millions, but cares not. SHE is now his life and every second he is in HER presence is glorious. Candie assists him to the end table where he dutifully signs a paper while at his side LYLA sips champagne and murmurs in his ear over and over in HER low sultry voice, “SUCH A GOOD, GOOD BOY.”