The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Lyra

This work may contain descriptions of sex and mature themes, if you are not allowed to read it, please don’t.

Please don’t reproduce this story anywhere else, without asking my permission first. If you want to post elsewhere, that’s fine, but please ask first.

My first complete story. Yay!!!

Thank you to people who wrote in about my previous stories, and gave feedback, I will be updating my previous stories, real soon.

Just a story that was inspired by some real life.

For J. K.

My lover, my sister, my inspiration.

I was tired when I got back to the apartment that evening. I hadn’t slept much this week, since with studying for my tests coming up, and working overtime at the office to boot, I was busy and when I get too busy, its hard for me to sleep at night. I worked as many hours as I could at work, in order to make sure I had enough money in the bank, for school, and the trip I wanted to go on, so I was stretched to the limit, and was simply exhausted.

When I fumbled with my keys inside our apartment building, and was looking for the key to open the actual apartment door, Janie was already home, and hearing me at the door, cursing that I had dropped my keys, she opened the door to find me looking awkward, almost ashamed that I had caused a scene loud enough for her to hear me, and let me in. My eyes were stinging with fatigue, and I probably had such a grumpy look on my face, I wondered if she would get pissed at me, and then start a fight, one that I wasn’t ready to have. But to my delight and surprise, she was very pleasant from the moment she saw me, and I wondered if she was having a better day than me.

“Hey there, home already?” she said to me as she kept the door wide open and then sipped some wine from a glass she held in her pale left hand, “Are you going to stand out there all day, c’mon in already.” She stepped inside, trotting with an almost childlike glee, and in the pit of my stomach I had a worry that maybe she was excited about something, that would most probably cause a headache for me.

“Thank you for letting me in. I have so much trouble, figuring out which key opens which door.” I glanced inside the living room to see if there was anyone else here, but only saw the fireplace going, and a bottle of wine open, that Janie was obviously attacking, even though it was still early in the evening. “I’m so bushed Janie, I don’t think I can barely take another step.”

I wearily walked into the living room, which was adjacent to our front door, to see it pretty much in disarray from last weekend’s party, that Janie had thrown. The ashtray was overflowed with cigarette butts, most of the furniture, that consisted of wooden chairs were jumbled all over the room, and the hardwood floor was in need of a good sweep and scrub. But I was just too tired to be bothered now.

Janie made her way to the fine leather sofa all the while tsk tsking with her tongue, “You’re tired baby?” she seemed to stretch out that last syllable forever, “Oh, that’s too bad.” As she walked in front of me, past the fireplace, she turned to look at me, giving me a lookover glance. “You look tired. In fact,” she said as she sat down on the reclining end of the couch, “you look like shit.” She laughed mercilessly at her own joke, as she took another sip of her wine, of what probably would be one of many, she would take tonight.

I went back a step or two, to the coat rack in the front lobby, and stiffly unzipped my jacket, to hang it up. “Yeah, well I feel like shit. I’ve been so tired this week, I can’t even get a decent night’s sleep.” The shirt I was wearing underneath my jacket, was bunched up almost above my chest, it clung to my breasts, drenched in sweat. Before coming home, I always make a habit of hitting the gym, and I cursed myself, at my regime since, even just doing a few laps around the track, nearly killed me. The strain of just keeping awake, was too much, and I wanted to hit my bed immediately. “I think I’ll be having an early night, tonight.” When I didn’t get an immediate response though, I turned my head into the living room and asked, “Janie?” and noticed that my admission of exhaustion, didn’t go over very well with my roomie.

It was just then, that I noticed how she was dressed and in what attire she chose, to hang out in. She had clicked her heels into the living room, on the hardwood floor, in some bright red stripper-like high heels, very unusual to wear inside the apartment since there was no one but us here. I could also see that although she was lounging in her nightcoat, she had what looked to be some sort of lacey negligee on under it. I was curious as to what it was she expecting to accomplish in that get up, and my interest actually had been piqued, and it seemed to submerge my fatigue for the time being. Looking straight across to me, from the coffee table into the front hall, I could see on her face, was an expression, of utter disappointment at my statement.

“Well, I’m making dinner for us.” she finally spat out, almost holding back her complete disappointment in me, “We are going to have smoked salmon served with asparagus, topped off with some white cream sauce. You do like salmon, don’t you? Plus, I have something I want to show you, something important, ok? You can’t back down on me now, Dominique?” She knew I hated being called by my middle name, it never suited me, and I told her repeatedly before that I hated it. “Why don’t you just take a nap or something, before we eat dinner.”

I sighed and leaned back into the wall, “I’m just really bushed, really tired.” I knew she wouldn’t take that defense as an answer though, since she was shaking her head, not completely believing my mental fatigue. I decided to go on the offense, and ask her why she was acting silly at the moment, in hopes it might annoy her enough to leave me alone. “What is this all about, why were you so pleasant all of a sudden anyways? Do you have a new boyfriend? Is that it?” Her demeanor changed even further, as she had a visage of almost pure anger, that as suddenly as it came, went right back to extreme calmness. I guess my bringing up anything about a boyfriend, had hit a nerve, but she was resolved to not let it ruin her evening.

“No, no, Tara. I just want us to have an evening to ourselves, for once, for a change. I wanna spend time together, like we did when we were best friends, not just roommates who occupy the same living space.” Her smile softened and I could see remnants of the girl I called a friend years ago, and not the bitch I put up with today. “It’ll be fun, like old times, just us two girls and I promise I’ll let you go to bed, after dinner, ok?”

I shifted my weight, and brushed my back against the wall for leverage, since my legs were straining trying to argue with Janie, about my desire to just call it a night. I kicked off my shoes, and was stalling for an answer, since I wasn’t sure what it was she really wanted me to do, and I wondered if I would have the energy to endure a boring, fruitless night. My clothes felt sticky on my skin, since I hadn’t bothered to shower at the gym, just wanting to come straight home instead. I ran my fingers through the bangs of my dirty blonde hair, and felt the first thing I definitely needed to do was take a soothing shower.

I noticed though that Janie, seemed to be preoccupied too, looking at me intently, perhaps noticing my uncomfortableness and maybe also noticing, that my sweat drenched body was aching for some sort of a release, either through bed or a shower. I felt suddenly self aware, as I knew my shirt was clinging to my body, and was probably showing more of my figure, than I usually do show, and with the major realization, that maybe my stiffened nipples through the wet cotton shirt, might be showing . I tended to wear as baggy as clothing as I can get, since I tended not to be always comfortable with my body, and having my roomie, seemingly check me out, made my fears more the worse.

Unlike Janie, in her model like curves, I feel like discriminating eyes are always on me. I wasn’t fat in high school, but I always felt I put on too much weight than I needed, and since then I keep working out and watching what I eat, obsessively, giving me an average, athletic build, that although I’m not proud of, I certainly feel I can work with. But despite my weight watching, I’m never happy about my chest especially, which although not exactly flat, but not exactly impressive. In fact to my disgust as I always look in the mirror in the morning, I find them almost to be the dimensions, of a muscular man’s pecs, and now being in a tight shirt, I feel them poking out, and that Janie is basking in my displeasure, by taking in every inch of my body, that she can scrutinize.

It’s not that she hasn’t seen me naked before, for she has at various times. We were casual acquaintances, turned good friends, then for a brief time, short time lovers, she was my first lesbian experience, and then declaring our friendship after our split, we vowed to remain friends forever, no matter what happened. Now a few months back, she convinced me to move into her apartment, since her last roommate moved out, and ever since then I’ve had my doubts about living with her. We are extreme opposites in a lot of ways, and I have experienced another side to her, by living in proximity with her, and now wonder if we had kept an intimate relationship, would it have really worked out.

But so far, I’m confused as to what she really wants from me. I think this is all about her getting me to stay up with her all night, drinking, so she can complain to me about a current lover, which is something, that from time to time causes me pain, since I can’t bear to hear at times, her being with someone else. Most of the time we are just friends, but sometimes I’m reminded of my past love for her, and she seems to always, maybe indirectly or purposely throw back my devotion to her, in my face.

I’m resolved to go to bed ASAP, but it certainly might mean something interesting for me tonight. I think to myself, if I see it out, take her word, maybe, then maybe, we might rekindle something we had before.

“Sorry, I need to take a shower. But, I’ll have dinner with you, since you are already making it.” I look up at her in earnest compromise, and show her as a friend, I can still support her. “Ok? But I’m not kidding Janie, I gotta go to bed soon. So I can’t be up drinking with you all night, ok?”

“Fine. Take a shower, get a second wind, and by the time you get out, dinner should be ready.” She narrows her dark highlighted brown eyes at me, in her mock way of showing her displeasure, in a haughty manner to make me feel guilty, even though she knows, I won’t be guilt tripped that easily. Her smile broadens, and she seems to be her happy self again, “Please hurry up, I’ve gotta show you something really cool. It’s been eating me up all day, and you are just making it agonizing by delaying it.”

“Ok, ok, I’m on it.” I smile at her insistence and am actually excited by what she might have to show me. “I’ll be out in a moment, tout suite, alright?” I rush past her, happy to be away from her prying eyes, and go into the bathroom, now able to shred my sweaty uncomfortable clothes. I don’t even bother glancing in the mirror, not wanting to see myself now, just wanting to rejuvenate myself with hot water.

As I allow the drips to rain down on me, I realize that the shower has allowed me to feel somewhat better, and I feel like I do have some energy left, but I wonder if maybe it has more to do with Janie’s little adventure, that she might have in store for me, more than the actual steaming water. I wish I was totally up to task though, as I slowly lather my body, wishing the pent up stress of the week, would get released. A few times, I cup my breasts, the left one especially since I find it to be my most sensitive, but I don’t even bother touching myself downstairs. I’m afraid if I rub myself, I will deplete my already reserve energy, and I need some to get at least through some of the evening.

I don’t have much time to debate my position, as I am startled to hear Janie pounding on the bathroom door, “Are you done? Hurry up, supper is ready now.”

* * *

After eating what amounted to a lovely dinner, we sit in the living room, her drinking even more wine, and me wondering if the evening will have some payoff at least. All throughout dinner, we talked about mostly our day to day work, her with working in the record store, and me at the office and university. During dinner, Janie was extremely pleasant, and would always talk about the dinner, and how she prepared this and that, basically giving her cooking spiel that I always patiently listen to, but not have much interest in. She considers herself a gourmet chef, and I tend to go the easy route and just cook whatever is on hand. But I enjoy hearing her talk about food, its always been something I appreciate about her.

She begins to take out a rolled joint, and in addition to her wine, she lights up and begins puffing away at it. I never understood why a classy girl like her, would be such a chronic pothead, but even though I don’t smoke and don’t like it, I put up with it, for our friendship’s sake. I remember in school, I always believed in what they told me, in the dangers of drugs, and I took it to heart, and it stayed with me even in adulthood, when most of my friends would drink heavily or take the occasional drug, but I stayed firm. Still I enjoy watching Janie either smoke a cigarette or a joint, the way she lovingly sucks in the smoke and then caressingly blows out the rings of smoke out of her lovely lips. Just watching her take a drag and then sultrily blowing it my way, makes me content, and I feel somewhat happy the evening is turning out to be pleasant.

But I’m getting tired again, probably from the couple of glasses of wine I drank during dinner. Janie insisted on me drinking, and although I don’t care to drink much, I felt compelled by her insistence, and now I feel the punches of the drinks effects on me.

I grow impatient, so I ask, “So, what do you want to show me so badly?”

She smiles a mischievous smile at me, and takes another puff, and longingly looks into my eyes with her loving brown irises. She has always been a pale person, and like myself she has a hard time to tan, but Janie is different from me, in the way her skin shines like ivory, like the pallor of a vampire, that adds to her Goth like beauty. In the dim light, with her pale skin, her full red lips, her lovely long dark hair, and her red glossy high heels accentuating her lacey nightgown, she has captured my full attention.

She sets her smoke down, and pulls out a big, yellow folder, from under the coffee table. I stifle an urge to sigh, as I have a good hunch as to what the folder contains, and I don’t want her to see my possible excitement, or disappointment. Sure enough when she lays it on the table, and opens it, I know immediately what they are.

Janie starts to pull out glossy picture photos of a girl in a glamour shoot. Various shots of the girl, mostly done in black and white, show her in various pin up poses, reminiscent of the ones, that men’s magazines used to have their models pose like. It’s very cheesecake, and nostalgic in the style that someone like Bunny Yeager would have photographed a portfolio for someone like Betty Page, the Queen of the Pinups. And then to my shock, perhaps due to my grogginess, I suddenly realize, that the girl in the photos is trying to pose like Betty Page, and that girl is Janie.

When it finally dawns on me, I put my fingers to my lips in shock. I half expected this to be a new portfolio shoot, that she almost routinely gets every two months, shot by her sleazy ex-boyfriend photographer, Howard. She has been doing modeling of lingerie and nude shots for awhile now, and she has shown them to me on many an occasion. Most of the shots I find to be demeaning to her, it seems that although Janie is so comfortable with her body to the point of pimping it out, letting Howard pornograph her in the ways he wants to pose her in. I’ve talked to her about it before, and although I praise her beauty all the time, I try to drive home that, maybe it’s not a good idea, to always shoot provocative pictures, especially photographed by a guy she can’t trust anyways. But as I give a second look at the photos I realize, that these are not the work of Howard.

She is smiling at me, and waiting to get my reaction, and wants to know what I think. I look up at her in disbelief, but show her on my face, that I am very impressed by the depth and the beauty of the photos that she has shown me. Looking over the portfolio, I realize that Janie has followed in the footsteps of her idol, Ms. Page, and wearing a wig, dark curly tresses of hair, different from the straight natural brunette of Janie’s, so to represent herself as an almost near replica, and I can see both the beauty of the model and the expertise of the photographer are brought out in the photos.

“So what do you think? Cool, huh? I think it’s my best work yet.” I can see now, why she was so eager to show me, as I stepped in the door, she is very proud, and in some ways I understand why she should be. This photos show me what I have known all along, that Janie, my Janie, is a very glamourous, beautiful creature, and these shoots have captured the essence of what I have always found dear about her.

“Wow, Janie, I’m impressed. I don’t know what to say.”

“Well Tara, just give me your honest opinion though. Do you think I look like her, do you think its not too sleazy do you?” She was staring at me intently, trying to gage what I really was thinking, and I didn’t want to let her know really what it was, that I was thinking. I was very taken aback by this and tried my best to stifle any tears, since I was setting myself up for thinking that maybe this time I would be showed some pictures of hardcore porn, perhaps even with a multitude of strange men, and this at least I could say was art to some form. So instead of being shocked, I was thankfully impressed.

I turned to her, and gave her an earnest smile, “They’re great Janie. Top notch. I like them a lot, and you do look like her quite a bit, in some of the photos.” But then I readied myself, and tried to be steady in my approach for the question I was about to ask. “But hey who took these, it seems to be someone new, I don’t recognize the photographer.” I looked at her with a steady gaze, not to jump the gun and try to pry out the desperately needed information out of her.

She took the photos from me, and began to put them back in the folder, “I met her at the store, she comes in now and again, and we talk about girl rock bands and stuff. She’s really cool and she goes to university and is an actual arts major who is studying photography. After chatting with her, here and there, she began to feel me out, and when I told her about my obsession with Betty Page, well we kinda just took it from there.”

I was hanging on her every word. From every indication, I was expecting Janie to tell me something about this girl, that I didn’t want to hear. That she was her new girlfriend, her new beau in her life. I kept listening to her, but every second, my heart beat harder and harder, and it pained me to think that maybe my evening would be ruined, after all the setup to get here.

“Her name is Dee, and she has been so awesome. Everything I wanted to try, she was so willing to help me with. I really think I will be able to jumpstart something, and I think my portfolio will be the means.” She narrowed her brown eyes at me, and began to study me. “What’s wrong? You don’t seem happy, what is it? Are you thinking my photos are too cheesy or something?”

“No, no, I’m just overwhelmed, that’s all. I’m tired, but Janie I think you are right. These pictures are very good, and they prove to me, what I’ve known all along, I think you have a very good photo presence.” I was hopefully deflecting my fears of her having a committed relationship with her new photographer, but I wasn’t sure if Janie saw through me or not.

If she didn’t totally believe me that nothing was wrong, she didn’t show it, because she went again to the folder, and gleefully pulled out another photo. I looked at it with interest, and saw a normal looking portfolio shot of Janie, but in big black bold letters, was the name of someone else.

Underneath the glossy photo, it read, LYRA LAIN.

“Lyra?” I said confused, “Who is that?”

“That’s me silly. It’s my new stage name. If I ever become big, like in movies or in a band, its gonna be my name. What do you think?”

“It sounds pretty, but I think it kinda sounds like a porn star name. Is that what you intend to do?” I looked at her in disbelief, for a second, almost believing she would say yes.

“Yeah, right. Like I’m gonna suck cocks on video, so creepy guys can whack off.” She laughed at the crudeness of her joke. “Don’t worry about me. If I was you, I would be concerned about yourself, I mean you do have a stripper name, Dominique.”

I was hurt that once again she used the name, I felt so ashamed to have, because it just didn’t fit with my personality nor my body type. It seemed that after a brief moment of clarity, Janie went back to her abrasive ways, telling crude mean spirited jokes, that she only found funny. But I didn’t let my hurt feelings show, and tried to change the subject. For one thing, I felt as though the wine was really making an impact on me now, and now that the big secret was out of the bag, and she showed me her glamour pictures, I could now excuse myself, and go to bed finally.

“There’s something else I wanna show you.” Janie pulled out even more photos out of the folder, and set them down on the coffee table. “These are special ones, from a project, Dee and I are working on, and well its in the spirit, of some of the stuff, that Page did with Klaw.”

I looked down, and sure enough saw what she meant. In the same manner as the other photos, the photographer, went for major style, making each and every photo a mini portrait, with Janie, lovingly displayed to her full beauty. But in these photos, Janie, was in a bondage theme throughout, every photo went for a full S/M story. There were photos of her with her arms tied behind her back, photos with her having a ball gag in her mouth, photos of her being chained to the wall in a brace, and some with her either holding a riding crop or whip, or another woman with the whip, either flogging a tied up Betty Janie, or spanking a bondaged Betty Lyra. If I had to make a guess, I would imagine the young woman, with dark red short hair, black rimmed glasses, and was spanking my Janie, was probably none other than Dee.

After seeing these pictures, I nodded my approval, but something inside me, felt wrong about the photos. Maybe it was the manner in which they represented themselves, I was shocked to see even a free spirit like Janie, in full bondage photos, or maybe it was my jealously surfacing, about Dee, that maybe Dee, had convinced Janie herself to pose in these. Regardless of my feelings, after looking at a few pictures, I felt something else, that I was having trouble denying too. After seeing photo after photo of Janie tied up in some way, I felt very excited, and I tried my best to show Janie, that I was only interested in the photos in an academic way, not as a source of arousal, that I began to find myself succumbing to. Twice I had to close my legs, and squeeze my thighs, to curb the heat between them. As timed passed, and minutes dragged on, I felt a wave of exhaustion go over me, just to sedate the arousal that came from Janie’s photos. My eyes blinked constantly, and I kept thinking about excusing myself and just hopping into bed, so I could take care of the heat down below, and then succumb to the lethargy I was experiencing. But Janie was content to discuss the photos in great detail, and she would gladly take each one individually, and show it to me, placing it in front of my face, which didn’t help with the matter of my arousal, and gently she would place her finger on the picture, and draw it across the photo itself, showing me all the details she could find.

It must have been my mind playing tricks on me, since I thought Janie seemed to be deliberately slow, when talking to me, talking in a hushed whisper, it seemed like time was slowing down. I would follow her long sensuous fingers, with her nicely manicured nails, their gloss against the gloss of the photo, and she would slowly draw her fingers across the page, and it was so relaxing, I kept on yawning and blinking my eyes, and I imagine I must gave in to the extreme lethargy and closed my eyes, a few times, because finally at the last moment, I felt Janie shaking me, as if I had fallen asleep.

“Hey, are you alright?” She was looking at me with a concerned look on her face, and I was rubbing my eyes, thankful that she hadn’t allowed me to conk out, and fall off the couch or anything.

“Yeah, but I’m really zonked, I think I need to hit the hay. I’m sorry Janie, I liked your portfolio, and dinner was great, but I really need to get to bed.” I was happy to now be legitimately very tired, and Janie could see it for herself firsthand, and now I would be able to do what I wanted behind the privacy of my room door, and maybe even get a good night’s sleep after all.

But Janie still wouldn’t let up, it seemed she was craving for attention, even at the cost of her friend’s sleep time. “Well, I guess if you lied down on the couch, and watch movies with me you can stay up, but if you fell asleep, it would be ok.”

I thought to myself, Jesus, what more does she want. I was now feeling in a pissy mood, and wasn’t too crazy about watching a movie, when I was too tired to even care about what was going on, on the TV. I realized that she was right, many times before, we watched TV together, I would slip into sleep, and sleep there on the couch most of the night, and I kinda liked it like that, since it almost felt like a sleepover with Janie and I sleeping together in the same room.

But that was under the impression we were actually hanging out, and wanted to watch a movie. I was really tired now, and felt upset about seeing Janie’s bondage out takes with the porno photographer bitch. I would probably not last very long, lying on the couch, and besides, I wouldn’t have the privacy to touch myself, if I felt I needed to relieve the pressure of the already stressful day and night. To me it sounded like a bad idea, and I got up to call it quits and go to my room, but as I got up, Janie got up too, and embraced me in a hug.

“Oh, Tara, don’t be grumpy. We hardly see each other, as it is. I was so happy with my photos, I really wanted this night to be special. Dinner, my portfolio, and now like we used to, bumming around on the couch, watching late night movies.” She squeezed me even tighter in her strong grip, that I was so tired, I think I couldn’t even break it if I tried. “Just, you go and get changed in your PJ’s, I will get us some snacks, pick a movie, you can lie down on the couch, with your pillow and blanket, and if you fall asleep, so you fall asleep, ok?”

I tried to come up with a better reason, not to do this impromptu sleepover, but I was just too tired to fight with her, and to my mind, it just seemed to be better to go with the flow, and just hang out with her watching her movie, while I could catch some zzz’s on the couch. I moaned my assent, and she happily squeezed me playfully and gave me a big peck on the cheek. As girlfriends we kissed each other all the time, but now she seemed to linger as much as possible on my face, soft giving butterfly kisses along my cheek and neck. I enjoyed the attention, and almost felt I would collapse in her arms, but seeing as my weight would give way eventually, I uncomfortably loosened myself from her grasp, and told her I would get changed and be right back.

In my room, I shuddered thinking about the possibility that Janie, still was interested in me, and that maybe she wanted to rekindle some of the passion we had as lovers. But I was so confused, possibly from being tired, on what her motivations were, since she didn’t come right out and say she wanted me, and she was making a bad move on her part, as she knew I was so damned tired to care. I wasn’t understanding her, and I hoped that maybe later we could talk about her strange behavior, and the way she had been treating me this evening.

* * *

I was lying down on the couch, while Janie, having the munchies from her incessant pot smoking all evening, was diving into a bowl of chips, hungrily eating while watching one of her videos, from her own private collection. I was huddled into the couch, pulling the blanket over me, since I was getting the chills, and felt myself shaking, as though I was too cold. I must have been so exhausted my body, was feeling the effects to the point of making me feel sick, so I was resolved to not even bother watching the movie and to get some shut eye soon. Janie was lounging on the other end of the leather couch, still with her high heels on, as if expecting at any moment to go off to the bar. She was intently watching her video, and not paying me any attention, so I breathed a sigh of relief, that maybe now I was close to getting the relaxation I craved.

The movie she was watching was called “The Curse of the Cobra Cult”, and it was from one of her vintage old b-movie stash, that she collected videos for. She was a huge cult movie enthusiast, and no matter how bad a film was, Janie was assured to want to see it, as she relished in the cheesiness or raunchiness of a film. I usually sat up late with her, and like true MST3K fans, we would make snide comments and heckle the movie, if we felt it was a particularly bad one. But that wasn’t happening tonight, as I was on my way to passing out, and Janie seemed preoccupied watching the movie, than actually commenting.

I didn’t try to follow the movie at all, since I was too tired to pay attention. It seemed it was an old adventure serial from the thirties or forties, and it was a little too boring for my tastes to keep me intrigued to watch it. Every now and then I would try to drift to sleep, but once in a while, I would hear loud blaring music, or maybe a loud sound effect, that would snap me out of my rest, and being a light sleeper, I found it increasingly hard to just be able to fall asleep, as long as I was lying down on the couch.

I vaguely watched the TV, as a scene showed what appeared to be The Cobra Cult, which was a group of worshipers made of men and women, bowing up and down, and intoning with large monotone voices, “All Hail Cobra Queen”, “All Hail Cobra Queen”, over and over again, and it was this scene especially that kept me awake, since it seemed to permeate into my ears, and not allow me to drift asleep, no matter how hard I tried to pull the blanket over my head.

“You wouldn’t mind turning that down, would you?” I asked getting fed up with the incessant chants the movie kept on blaring out of the TV at me.

Janie was smoking a cigarette, and chuckled to herself, obviously finding this monotonous movie amusing. “No way, this is the best part coming up. I love this movie, just wait and watch what happens.” And with that she took the remote, and actually turned the volume up, causing the chants to grow louder in the living room, and definitely made me not able to rest.

I watched as a scene unfolded, looking to see what Janie was so interested about in this hackneyed film, that I found increasingly annoying. From the looks of what was going on, I watched as what appeared to be the hero of the movie’s girlfriend, was taken up a flight of stairs of the Cobra Temple, to the Cobra Queen herself. With mild interest I wondered what the heck was going on, and I noted that although the movie was in black and white, the tones of the graphics were spot on, and just because the film was old, it didn’t interfere with the quality of the picture.

Two cobra worshipers dragged Nora the girlfriend of Desmond the hero to the Cobra Queen herself.

NORA:

NO, NO! Let me go, let me go.

QUEEN:

Leave her with me, she is no match for my power. I will take care of her.

As the two men left Nora at the feet of the Cobra Queen, I noticed that although the plot and dialogue was painfully horrible, at least the director had the decency to hire two attractive female leads. Nora the girlfriend, was a very beautiful blonde, who was probably famous in her day, and had the Pauline in Peril look down to a tee. While the Queen was icily played by a gorgeous brunette, who had a very exotic look to her, almost Eurasian in her features, and wore a toga like dress, that left very little to the imagination, showing off every inch of her figure and large chest, with a big slit down the dress of her leg, I was slightly intrigued now and wondered what was going to happen.

NORA:

Leave me alone! Don’t you dare try to harm me, or Desmond will come, and he will...

QUEEN:

HA, HA! He will do nothing. My power is supreme, in this temple. My worshipers will protect me, for they bow to the power of THE COBRA CULT! You soon will join their ranks, and YOU too will bow down and worship your Queen. NORA: Never, never! Never will that happen. I am an American, and we do not believe in the mumbo jumbo your cult preaches. And I WILL NEVER help you, nor will I worship you. Never!

QUEEN:

Oh is that so! You foolish American girl! Your Desmond cannot save you, for he is dead in my Cobra Pit.

NORA:

No, no! It’s not so!

Janie started laughing at the movie, and I was in no mood to be jolly, but I did find this to be mind numbingly fun entertainment.

QUEEN:

Silence girl. You will soon fall under the spell of my Cobra Eyes. You will worship me, as all the others.

NORA:

No, I will not. I will resist.

QUEEN:

Fool, you are weak. Gaze into the Eyes of the Cobra!

Sure enough the screen started to flash some lights, and the beginning of I guess what could be called a hypno spiral, began to superimpose itself on the lovely visage of the Queen, as close ups of her eyes, were beginning to swirl their cobra stares into the eyes of the pretty heroine, who stared stiffly at the Queen. I felt uncomfortable watching what purported to be real hypnotism, as it seemed so cheesy, that it had to be seen to believed. Still I was tired, so I really didn’t think much about following the bad movie.

NORA:

Ohhhhh

QUEEN:

Yes, Nora. Stare deeply into the Eyes of the Cobra. They capture your attention, soon you will not be able to look away. Stare deeply.

NORA:

I can’t look away.

QUEEN:

Yessss and now you are paralyzed unable to move or think. But only able to stare, to stare into my Cobra Eyes. Yes, Nora, you are doing good. Be a good girl, and stare into my eyes.

NORA:

Yes, I will stare into the Cobra Eyes.

QUEEN:

Good girl Nora, now you will lose your will, you must lose your will to the Cobra Eyes.

NORA:

I have lost my will to the Cobra Eyes.

QUEEN:

Good, good. Now you will worship your Cobra Queen. You will join the Cult of the Cobra, and bow down to your Queen. NORA: I will.... No I must... resist... fight it... I am a good American girl.... I AM A GOOD GIRL!

QUEEN:

Yes, Nora, you are a good girl, worship your Queen.

NORA:

I will worship my Queen, because I am a good girl.

QUEEN:

Good girl, you will bow down to your Queen.

NORA:

I will bow down to my Queen.

As Nora bent down on the temple stairs, I noticed that she was very close to the hem of the dress of the Cobra Queen, only a breath away, as the gorgeous Queen in all her command and glory, mercilessly ordered the poor girl. I began to feel heat between my thighs again, I thought I was too tired to think about sex, but this movie got me to thinking some nasty thoughts. I looked towards where Janie was sitting and she wasn’t paying attention to me, but her attention was riveted to the TV screen.

If I just slipped a hand down the slip of my pants, I wondered if Janie would be able to catch me since I was under a blanket and it might go on unnoticed. I was so afraid of risking it though, but for the life of me couldn’t shake the image of Nora, sweet innocent American Nora, snaking out her tongue, as the gorgeous Cobra Queen hiked up her dress to give the poor blonde girl better access of her pussy.

As it was, Nora just kneeled, and repeated the chants of “All Hail Cobra Queen”, over and over again, still being dangerously close to the cunt of the Cobra Queen, who no doubt was probably drenched down there, so wet thinking about the things she would do with little defenseless Nora. I couldn’t help it and I turned on my side, and stuck my hand in between my legs, and gently rubbed the fabric of my PJ bottoms, and my glad cunt, readily responded to my ministrations.

QUEEN:

Now Nora, I will take care of you later, but for now you must sleep. Look into the Cobra Eyes and SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP

The Cobra Queen went back to her hypnotic swirly cobra eyes, and the zombied Nora stared intently, until her eyes flickered, and she fell instantly asleep. I was disappointed that the display of power that the Cobra Queen had over Nora was over, because for some reason, it was waking me up, and making me wet, all in front of my best friend Janie, who was unaware of my arousal. But the peculiar thing was, the Cobra Queen, still continued, and droned on and on about sleep, and went on like she would never stop.

QUEEN:

SLEEP

I rubbed myself furiously in hopes that Janie wouldn’t turn around and see me huddled over on the couch, trying to bring myself to orgasm, since the mere presence of the Cobra Queen was enough to push my buttons completely.

QUEEN:

SLEEP

I tried to go as quickly as possible, staring at the Cobra Queen, as I rubbed my clit constantly under the fabric of my PJ’s, but I found myself slowing down, and I found myself once again getting unbearably sleepy.

QUEEN:

SLEEP

I was riveted to the TV, and was too wrapped up in my fantasy, to even care about if Janie, saw me, I was all about getting off, and I was so close too, I knew if I tried harder, I would climax.

QUEEN:

SLEEP

I was so close, and my eyes felt the heaviest they felt all day, I couldn’t see Janie, my eyes were only on the TV, and I begged myself for the release, the release of my cum from my pussy, as I rubbed my clit even harder, and still felt myself slowing down.

QUEEN:

You are a good girl, now SLEEP.

I couldn’t take it anymore, I had to come, I stuck my hand down my pants, and stuck my fingers up my cunt, and with the rest of my hand I rubbed my clit madly, as I jerked on the couch, unable to take my eyes off the screen.

QUEEN:

Worship me.

I cried like I was stabbed by an icepick, “Oh god, oh god!” I couldn’t stop moaning, as I came, unable to stop, tossing and turning, I felt like I had just exploded in my vagina.

Regardless of me cuming, I still didn’t care if Janie heard. My cunt throbbed, and I panted for breath, as I stared intently at the TV screen, as the Cobra Queen, still intoned her monotone commands.

QUEEN:

You will sleep, sleep, sleep....

It felt like a good thing to do, and I decided I needed to sleep, so I closed my eyes, as the last image was the gorgeous Cobra Queen with her Cobra Eyes, and their swirly swirls, that I could see even with my eyes closed, in my mind.

“All Hail Cobra Queen”

* * *

Someone tugged at my legs, and I woke up with a stir, very tired and out of it, and I yelled out, “What is it?” and then I saw it was my friend, Janie waking me up. The light in the living room was bright, and my eyes hurt, so they blinked a lot, as I threw off my blanket, and sat up off the couch, and put my head in my hands, to steady myself and wake up. After rubbing my tired eyes, I looked up to see Janie, standing up beside me, smiling, nudging me awake.

“I’m up, I’m up. What time is it?”

“You slept during the movie, its about midnight.” Janie said with a hint of a chuckle in her voice, “Here, I’ll get you a drink and then you can go to bed, ok?” She left for the kitchen, and as I composed my thoughts, I found myself in my PJ’s soaked. The silk pants I wore as a bottom, was completely damp between the legs, and my T-shirt that I wore to bed, was sweaty and clung to me, I was completely drenched.

I wondered why it was that I was so wet, and then I vaguely remembered getting excited, and how I made a fool out of myself. The breeze from outside hit my pajamas, and I shivered slightly, and realized I needed to change soon. Janie came back with a glass of water, which I eagerly drank down. But as I drank it, I felt like gagging, since it had a bitter aftertaste, almost like it had Alka Seltzer in it.

Janie noticed me having a sourpuss look on my face, and asked me, “Is everything ok?” as she began to take off her night robe, to reveal her lacey negligee, she had on in the first place. I looked up and saw it was a nice scarlet nightgown, that revealed the subtle traces of her breasts and nipples, and had form fitted to her figure nicely. It also had the outlines of patterns of cobras running down the back and sides.

I slowly took the sight in, and then gathered my thoughts, “Hmm, what’s that, you’re wearing.”

Janie slinkily moved towards the stereo system, and began to turn it on, “Oh, this, just something I want to use in another photo shoot sometime, maybe to be like the Cobra Queen, in the movie. I’m sure Dee would think it’s cool enough to do a shoot like that sometime.” She turned around and pointed at me, “I’ve got this great soothing tune, and I want to show you a dance, I think you will enjoy.”

She started to play, what sounded like a belly dancer tune, which was not out of the ordinary for Janie because at one point, she did take up belly dancing. She dimmed the lights in the living room, and my eyes were thankful for that, since the bright lights was making my tired eyes hurt. She then started to not really belly dance though, but start to slink around, I guess like as though she was a snake. I wasn’t sure what to expect as the evening was getting stranger by the minute.

The small amount of rest I got during the rest of the movie, did make me a little bit better, but for the most part, I really felt like hitting the hay, and I wasn’t sure if I really wanted to watch Janie dance, even if she did look sexy doing it.

Then due to my feeble, tired brain, it finally hit me, what she was trying to do.

“Janie, I should go now, I really am tired. Ok?” “No, stay baby. I told you this was a special night, and this is also part of it. We are just about to reach the end of it, too.”

Even if I could just get up from the couch and leave, there was something in me, that didn’t want to, it just wanted to stay and see how this played out.

“What are you... are you?” I wasn’t even sure what it was exactly she was going to do.

Janie continued to dance rhythmically to the tune, almost how a snake would dance to a snake charmer, “Oh, don’t worry. I’m just going to do, what we discussed before, you remember, what I asked you I could do to you?”

“You mean?”

“Yeah, I told you I hypnotized my cousin when I was young constantly, all I needed was a book on hypnosis, and a willing subject like Sandy, and voila, I got moderate success. I hypnotized two other girlfriends, to also moderate to ok success. But I never really found a subject, one I could really mold, and you remember when we talked about hypnosis, when I first met you, you volunteered to help.”

I nodded in agreement, but I never knew she would do so out of the blue, so to speak like this.

“Well I wasn’t sure at first, I mean after we broke up officially, I thought about it later, then put it in the back of my head, and then decided maybe I wouldn’t get as far with you either, and then... it dawned on me. Out of all my partners you were the most... compliant, the most submissive. I believed I was on to something here, and now I believe I have found the perfect subject.” She turned to me and looked me straight dead in the eyes, with a hunger unmatched like I had ever seen before. “The perfect subject to play with.”

I choked back my saliva, as this all was now dawning on me, and I never imagined let alone knew, that she had plans, designs on me, or at least not like this.

“But,” I choked and then trying to be rational since nothing made much sense with her tonight said, “I thought you were past this, I thought you weren’t attracted to me. I thought you had moved on.”

She moved up to me and put her finger on my lips to hush me, “I thought I had too, but I hadn’t I had never moved on when it came to you, I just pretended too. I needed to think about us, about how it would work, and now I think I have the plan to make it work.” She glided behind me and sat down next to me, massaging my shoulders, that were strained with pain from the stress of the situation. “Don’t worry, this will be the easy part, the induction will be simple, and the submission easy, and the training will fall into place. You are way tired, I made sure you drank enough wine, that was drugged mind you, and with marijuana smoke hotboxed in, you were not able to get a moment’s peace, with your insomnia, and your receptiveness to hypnosis and your natural submissiveness, this will all be a cinch.”

“You don’t know how long I dreamed of doing this, how I stayed up at night, drenched in my wetness, thinking when the moment was right, how it would all fall into place.” She pulled out some sort of a gold medallion on a chain, and I sighed knowing it would soon be over soon enough. She stood in front of me as the snake music hummed in the background, as she the sexy bitch that she was, gently swayed back and forth to the rhythm of the music, while swinging the gold medallion.

“Now listen to me, and relax, just relax, I want you to concentrate Tara, concentrate on my voice, my voice, and watch the gold medallion, as it sways, as it sways, back and forth, back and forth, you are getting tired, you cannot keep your eyes open anymore, closing down, closing down, feeling sleepy, only hearing my voice, on the count of three, you will be deeply asleep, and you will deeply hypnotized.”

ONE, TWO, THREE

I had no choice in the matter, I completely surrendered, it was much like when I was young and in high school. We as kids would push each other against the wall, and wait until everything first went purple, and then dark. Of course we would get up and laugh, after a few seconds, but there was no getting up from this. My eyelids tightly closed, as the eyes moved back in my head. I felt myself melting into the leather couch, and my head slumped over my chest. It all went dark.

* * *

I felt her on me, her hot breath in my ear, telling me things, and I could feel her naked breasts on my naked breasts. I wanted to reach up and touch her, but all I could do was quiver, and listen.

When she told me to wake up, I did.

The first thing I noticed, was that we were in her room. I was lying on her bed, and I had no clue how I got there, but I guessed I walked, since I don’t think she would go out of her way to carry me.

I looked up and saw her by her closet. She was wearing her Betty Page wig, to make herself as like her as she could. She was wearing a scarlet corset, that made her ample tits look even bigger than they were, and nothing else save stockings and her high heels. And she was holding a riding crop.

She put the riding crop under my chin, “So good girl, what do good girls do?”

I answered after a little bit of hesitation, but then I knew the answer, “They worship their Queen?”

“Good girl! Dominique!” I felt a twinge, right between my thighs, in my pussy. It was like a jolt on my clit. I breathed heavily, as I knew something wondrous had happened.

“Good girl, get off the bed and come here to the mirror.” I slowly edged myself off the bed, and joined her by her side. I looked in the mirror, and couldn’t believe my eyes. There I was, wearing nothing but a blue corset, with stockings and high heels. And a big blonde wig, to cover my shorter dirty blonde hair, and I was also completely covered with makeup over my profile in almost clownish manner, to make me look like the whore that I knew I had become. I was a travesty, a blonde bimbo, something I never thought I would be. My name is Dominique the blonde bimbo stripper, and as I thought about that name, it gave me much pleasure.

“Do you like your make over, good girl Dominique?” Again I cringed, as the pleasure on my clit, just to hear my Queen say my slutty name, made me nearly soak myself.

I thought about it, and I decided I should completely conform to it, “Yeah, I like it, thank you,” I had to thing for half a second because it wasn’t coming to me as quickly, and as I thought, I bit my left index fingers nail, in complete bewilderment, but it came to me finally, “thank you, Lady Lyra.”

Lady Lyra came up from behind me, and cupped my tits, “You’re welcome, you stupid whore, you good girl you, Dominique.” I twinged as she twisted my nipple, the left one that was the most sensitive.

She backed away, and lay down on her bed, and looked at me directly in the eyes, “What do good girls do?”

“They worship their Queen.”

“Then I know you want to get on your hands and knees, and eat my pussy, eat it until I tell you to stop.”

It had been a year since I had sucked on her cunt, and I missed it then, but now I couldn’t do anything but want to taste it. I quicky got down, and on the hardwood floor, my knees hurt, as I tried to ignore it, and went at it, as fast I could. I did everything I could think of, with no concern to my neck or back or my knees. I inserted my tongue in her vagina, I clamped my teeth and sucked with my lips on her pussy lips, I licked like a dyke in heat all around her delta, and I did it over and over, it was the most pussy I got in a night before. My saliva mixed in with her juices, and I could smell the tangy scent, that drove me to go deeper and deeper into it.

I could hear her breathing heavily, I wasn’t sure how long I was at for, but I could hear her pant, I could hear her scream, “Oh, fuck, aw, fuck, OH FUCK, OH PLEASE PLEASE! GO, GO! AHHHHH!”

Lady Lyra finally told me to stop, and I collapsed, with my neck and back, in great pain, I gasped for air on the dirty floor.

After what seemed like an eternity, she helped me up onto the bed.

I rested for a bit, but then I felt the riding crop on my filthy cunt, and I knew she wanted me get up for some more training. She had me sit up, and she threw off the silly blonde wig, and she began to tease my hair, until she finally began to pull it. Lady Lyra told me along time ago, she was jealous of my blonde hair, so I wasn’t surprised when she attacked it. She pulled me by my hair into the center of her bed. I was curious about what she might do, and when she told me to get on all fours, and I had an idea, of what was in store.

I was told to stay in the doggie position, and to freeze, she told me to freeze, and no matter how hard I tried, I would not be able to move. Her word seemed to be law, since I was so convinced I couldn’t move, I didn’t.

In her closet, I knew from experience, is where she kept other than her shoes, she also kept her toys. Her vibrators, her dildos. I myself preferred just to rub my clit and finger myself, I never was much of a girl for toys. So when I heard her open the closet, I dreaded what it was she had for me. I couldn’t turn my head, but I heard what sounded like a belt being put on, and I bit my lip knowing what would happen next.

I felt a cool lubricant on my pussy, and secretly thanked my Lady Lyra, my Queen, for this gift. As she came from behind me, I knew this would definitely change me for life. She took her strap on and glided it with some difficulty at first, and then gripping my thighs, began to glide even deeper. I bit my lip and tried not to make a murmur, but it was getting harder to do as she got deeper. I tried to remember the last time I had a boy enter me, and I knew it was at least two years ago, my last ex-boyfriend. I definitely was not ready for this, but I wasn’t given a choice.

After a bit, I began to get use to the rhythm, and another gift my Queen gave me was that she was gentle at first. After I got the hang of it after much mumbling, and groaning, I began to push her in deeper myself, and that was her cue to take my thighs, take me like a man, and begin ride me. Through tears, I thought that I would never have thought that Lady Lyra was the butch type, that she would like to fuck me. I learned something new about her that day, in fact the whole evening, was an eyeful.

She put her arm over in front of me, and because I was supposed to stay frozen in place, she was able to rub my clit, which was something I wasn’t allowed to do. I prayed for a quick finish, since I still was not used to this much action, and thankfully, massaging my pussy and she entered into me, got the ball rolling. With a groan, I came, I came hard, and my Queen hearing this, it pushed her over the edge too. Unbelievably my Queen, came like a man, as she was entering her whore, it was enough to make her come, I was happy to help provide her with some satisfaction.

After the two of use kissed and touched each other on her bed, totally tired, or at least I was completely a wreck after everything, she whispered in my ear, “One more test, good girl Dominique, one more, sleepy good girl.” With that I shut my eyes, and it went dark.

* * *

I heard her in my ear again, her hot breath was telling me to wake up again, and I obliged. The first thing I wanted to do, was take a deep breath. But it was hard to do, because I had a ball gag in my mouth. It took me a few seconds to get my bearings, but I realized where I was. I was chained to the fireplace in the living room, with my tits squashed against the stone tile, and my back to exposed to my Queen.

I could torque me head to see what was going on, and what I saw would have made me gasp, had I been able to open my mouth.

Lady Lyra was there, behind me dressed in her devil costume. Red latex corset, latex boots, nothing else except, her big devil horns, that framed her lovely dark hair. When she saw me turn around, and saw the fear in my eyes, she smiled a smile, only the devil could smile. My fear came from the cat o’ nine tails she held in her hand. The same one, I remember her showing me years ago, and wondering what it felt to be struck by it. I knew I would find out now.

I guess the girl who she called Dee was there. She was a girl of average height, sandy red hair, and glasses, a real geeky looking girl, and she had in her hands her camera. I knew exactly what was going to go on now, I wondered if I would have the strength to endure it.

Lyra stepped up behind me, behind my exposed ass. She straddled me much like a man would to a woman, he was going to rape. I could feel her cunt lips running along my backside, and for a moment the hot sensation that gave me, dispelled some of my fears for the moment.

I heard her say, “I will be gentle since this is your first time.”

Then I felt the first strike.

It wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I realized soon that was because she was holding back. Yet another gift, my Queen gave me. I heard Dee, snapping pictures on her camera, as Lady Lyra posed for it giving a whipping performance, the best way she knew how. Then I heard my Queen telling me to look behind, and then she started to hit me harder.

Whack. Click. Tears started to well up in my eyes.

Whack Click. I made sure that they were able to see my face as Lyra whipped me across my back.

Whack. Click. The sweat and tears on my face began to melt the make up and started to run down.

Whack Click. Whack. Click

WHACK

WHACK

Finally it was over, and I panted and had my head against the stone tile trying to numb the pain. I heard the two of them talking, and to my utter amazement, and the most shocking thing I had seen that struck me the most, I saw my Queen, Lady Lyra, sucking on the tongue of Dee, making out with her, all the while looking at me, with a malicious look in her eyes knowing, it would hurt me the most.

She then pushed Dee away when she saw what reaction it got in my eyes, and stepped in behind me, and I heard her hot breath in my ear.

“You passed with flying colors, baby. You are my bitch. Now I’m going to take your gag off, ok?”

I nodded my agreement, and thought about what I would say, when she finally ungaged me. Fuck you, you crazy bitch. I can’t believe you did this to me.

She released the gag, and I cried as soon it was out of my mouth.

“Thank you, thank you! I love you so much, Lyra. You are my Queen.”

“Shhh,” she whispered in my ear, “I love you too, now its time to be a sleepy good girl.”

I closed my eyes, and passed out, and everything went dark.

* * *

Sometime that morning I woke up on the floor, of her room. I was sleeping on a simple mat, naked, and I had a dog collar around my neck. I tried not to move too much, because I was kind of smarts all around me, but I fingered my dog’s leash, as I waited for Janie to wake up.

She sighed as she spread out her legs, waking up, she realized I was awake too. She was sleeping in a simple nightgown, and as her eyes fluttered open, she looked down to where I was, and smiled.

“Morning sleepyhead. How are you?”

“In a little bit of pain, but otherwise, I feel satisfied.”

She urged me to get up, and lie down on her bed. She went to the bathroom, and coming back, she began to apply soothing creme on my lashes, all the while gently kissing my neck, shoulder, back and ass with butterfly kisses, and telling me how much she loved me. I sighed at the attention.

After a while of that, and then a little bit of kissing, we got into our bathrobes, and made our way into the kitchen. I was in some pain, but for the most part, I could walk, and I easily joined her, to help make breakfast.

She told me she was going to make her world famous omelette, that I liked, and as she stirred the eggs in the frying pan, I noticed she was smoking a cigarette, while she was cooking. Normally that annoyed me about her, but today, I thought that perhaps I wasn’t in a position to argue with her, so I let it go.

After talking about stuff, and only stuff not about last night, and finishing breakfast, we decided we would go to the mall today, since it was Saturday. But as I was about to go back to my room to get ready, she grabbed my wrist, “I think I want to have some maintenance done first.”

I smiled since it was on my mind the moment I got up this morning, I wanted nothing more than to burry my face in her pussy. But as I made to leave to her room, she held my wrist firm, and had me take off my robe, right there in the kitchen, and then pushed me down to my knees.

As she opened her robe, in order to give me access to her pussy, she looked at me with a firm smile, “Good girls should know that when their Queens want it, they want it now.”

FIN?