The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

M&Ms

* * *
First rule of wishing.
Be wary what you wish for
You may get it.
* * *

To begin with it is not fair to say that Mindy and Mandy are identical, they aren’t, no twins ever are, completely. On their sixteenth birthday, they exchanged places as a joke on their families, not even their boy friends could tell the difference. After all, they are the same height, five feet and eight inches tall. They both have oval cherubic faces surrounded by fluffy brown hair with red highlights in bright sunshine. They both weighed one hundred thirty one pounds their eighteenth birthdays perfectly complimenting their thirty two D cup sizes barely restrained by their varsity cheerleading uniforms.

They only real difference between them is a mole beside their belly buttons, not a big one, just visible if you knew to look for it, up close. Of course, few eyes strayed that far down once puberty set in, fewer even as the years went by. They are close, closer than anyone who does not have a twin can really understand, or should. Outside they are basically the same person in two bodies, on the inside though, that is another story.

Mark has the good fortune to be friends with the twins, has been since grade school when he defended them from a new student schoolyard bully. Over the years though he had of course done a little snuggling with them along with an occasional bit more, he had never made a serious play for either of them though.

Since he is two plus years ahead of them due to him graduating early, he has already taken the psyche 101 class they are currently drudging through. Exactly how the early Saturday morning discussion of memory defining self got started was still something of a mystery, but the result was definitely fun mark thinks.

“So let me get this straight.” Mark says not sure whether to grimace or laugh, “You want me to hypnotize you, pose you for a topless picture, then wake you with no memory the picture or anything that happened in the trance at all.”

“Yes.” Mindy replies much more boldly than she feels.

“And if I decide I want to maybe play a little while I can since I am supposed to get you topless anyway?”

“That is why my sister will play watch for me and I for her.” Mandy says.

“And if I leave some sort of command?”

“How? We’ll be watching you.”

“Humor me.”

“Ok.”

“What I want is for you to have some sort of a fall back position.”

“Why?”

“You are way to trusting. I could decide to play with you.”

“Like we haven’t played with you a little over the years.”

“This is another one your competition things isn’t it?”

“Maybe.”

“A dare?”

“Perhaps.”

“For what? To what?”

“That’s our secret.”

“Ok,” mark answers, “Keep your little secrets. However since my job is to get you topless and take a picture of you that way, what do I get?”

“Since this is kind of asking a lot, we don’t ask you to behave very well.”

“What we decided is.”

“You decided?” Mark interrupts, “I take it this was not the spur of the moment thing you presented me with?”

“It may not be quite as spontaneous as we might have initially conveyed.”

“But we agreed that you do get to play. Anything you can talk us into or that our sister says to do while we are in trance we promise that we are fine with you doing or having us do.”

“You each just want to see me getting the other one topless for the first time don’t you?” Mark asks.

“We promise to let you play above the waste as long as you don’t go overboard. You’ve um, fiddled with and fondled us both, we compared notes, decided you are well behaved and gentle. This just lets you have it, us, bare while you play.”

“We will of course be careful not to let you leave to strong of a post hypnotic suggestion or order for after we are awake. However, you will of course be allowed to leave suggestions or orders to allow yourself to play with us above the waste if you wish. We specifically allow you to do that. You are freely allowed to leave yourself whatever level of access above waste you want, if you can can convince us in trance that is. You are allowed it during the pose the picture time, you can have it again later at will, we accept that you will play with and use us, we expect and to a certain amount welcome it. We will of course keep a close eye on each other so you play fair, umm, don’t play to far.”

“Are you two saying you two each intend to let me hypnotize the other. Talk her out of her shirt. Allow me to play for an indeterminate amount of time, leave suggestions granting me free access again later on both of you. Then take a picture of you both topless and finally wake you with absolutely no memory of any of this. Each trusting the other to keep me in check.” Mark asks dumfounded.

“Yeah.” They answer in stereo in that sisterly way.

“If you two want to share me, I’m up for it. If you just want to try me out, I’m up for it. If this is a tease, a test, or a game, I’m not interested.” Mark says getting up.

“Mark.” Mindy whines.

“We tape it.” Mark pronounces.

“Tape it?”

“Yep. We start a recording before hand that runs until both of you are back fully awake. No better yet, one of you starts it, then ends it, I never touch the recording.”

“And?”

“And you let go completely. You go into this intending to obey any order or follow any suggestion your sister does not object to, if you hesitate and she says do it, you do it.”

“Umm.” They mumble looking at each for a moment knowingly, then grin, “Ok.”

“If that is settled then, when do you two want to pull stupid and crazy stunt?”

“Now.”

“This morning.”

“You’ve been planning?”

“Maybe.” They say in deliberate stereo.

“And you have already decided exactly how far to let me go.”

“Perhaps.” They say glancing at each other.

“Is this for class or a try before you buy?”

“How could it be try before you buy if we won’t remember a thing you do to us?” They ask, once again in that deliberate stereo males have trouble thinking around.

“You two are weird. Always have been.”

“So you wanna do us?” Mindy asks then turns red.

“I think she meant help us, at least I think she did.” Mandy laughs.

“Yeah, help.” Mindy agrees sheepishly glancing at her sister.

“Mandy if you let him have me while I’m under, I swear I’ll let him have you in return and let him leave an order to do him again later.”

“We already went over this. We agreed on limits, no cheating, honest.”

“And,” mark interjects, “I am not to be left alone with whom ever is in trance. While I may not be able to make much progress quickly physically, suggestions and or commands could be left easily.”

“Makes sense.”

“Are you two sure you want the first time I see you topless to be with you in a trance taking orders to remove your shirt and or bra?” Mark asks with a joking leer.

“That’s actually part of the experiment Mark. We want to know you have seen and played with us topless while having no memory of it.”

“Why?”

“To know what it feels like.”

“You know I could just put you under one at a time then leave while you do this picture experiment thing.”

“We actually need you to be involved.”

“Otherwise we won’t have the disconnect of knowing you have played and we don’t remember.”

“If you two are serious then grab a fresh memory stick for the video recorder and lets get started. I warn you though, I so intend to play.” Mark laughs grinning.

“We know. As long as your suggestions and orders are strictly above the waste, you can do as you please with us in trance. Since your job is get us pictured topless we figure you can play above the waste today, tonight and tomorrow.”

“And if you decide to plant a couple of suggestions or maybe try for orders granting that access we won’t fight it at all. If we have any questions on orders have our sister tell us to obey and we will, we swear. We thought you might like to play and this gives a leg up on the volition chapters before we get there.”

“I’m gonna regret this somehow I think.” Mark mutters as his hind brain pictures both girls standing topless for him to play just as promised, though both together instead of alone

Setting up takes ten minutes. Actually starting though, takes twenty more. Playing for the camera mark settles on a slow gentle induction. Gently he guides Mindy into only listening to his voice, into only seeing the candle he uses for the visual focus. Fifteen more minutes more and her arms raise and lower as he tells her they are lighter and heavier. Ten minutes after that she stands awkwardly after opening her eyes.

“Weird.” Mandy says looking at her sister’s utterly blank face.

“Mindy it is time to begin the experiment, are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Your sister has a message for you, are you ready for it?”

“Yes.”

“Then you will listen for it now and respond to her when she speaks.”

“Ok.”

“Remember Mandy, just as we discussed.” Mark says quietly to her.

“Mindy can you hear me?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent, go wait in the bathroom mark, this is a sister thing.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes. Mindy, is mark supposed to go wait in the bathroom while I give you your instructions?”

“Yes.”

“Ok,” Mark says hesitantly, “If you say so.”

“She will get to do exactly the same thing and it’s all on tape, remember?”

“Ok.” Mark says closing the door.

“Do you trust me Mindy?”

“Yes.”

“Do you trust me completely?”

“Yes.”

“If I tell you to do something you will do it? Just as we agreed?”

“Yes, of course.”

“Good girl Mindy, here is what you are to do.” Mandy says grinning, “While Mark has you in a trance you are to accept and obey any and all instructions he gives you as though they came directly from me.”

“While I am in trance I will accept and obey any and all instructions mark gives me as though they came directly from you.”

“Good girl sis. Now while he has you in trance these are some specific rules, repeat after me.”

“While he has in trance these are some specific rules.”

“He has no rules for tonight, anything goes.”

“He has no rules for tonight, anything goes.”

“You will have sex with Mark tonight, you will be eager to please.”

“I will have sex with Mark tonight, I will be eager to please.”

“After you orgasm you will relax and you will obey, cheerfully doing anything you’re told.”

“After I orgasm I will relax and I will obey, cheerfully doing anything I am told.”

“You will not hesitate, will not refuse, After you orgasm you belong to Mark for tonight, you are his to use.”

“I will hesitate, I will not refuse. After I orgasm I belong to Mark for tonight, I am his to use.”

“Perfect Mindy,” Mandy says grinning madly, “As we agreed you will remember absolutely nothing that has happened in the trance though you will of course obey any an all instructions exactly as given.”

“I will remember nothing that happens in trance though I will obey any and all instructions exactly as given.” Mindy replies still sounding flat.

“Perfect again. You accept that Mark can do anything he wants or desires with you because he will be able to do the same thing with me.”

“I accept that Mark can anything he wants or desires with me because he will be able to do the thing with you.”

“Go ahead Mark.” Mandy says with a grin knocking on the bathroom door.

“Mindy,” Mark says entering the room unsure of what Mandy has done, “If I told you to hand your shirt to Mandy, would you?”

“Yes.”

“Hand your shirt to Mandy.”

“Ok.” Mindy replies tonelessly while her hands slowly unbutton her collar and slide her shirt off over her head then hand it to her sister. Mark stares for a moment at the thin bra that is all that that Mindy now on above the waste.

“Mindy, hand your sister your bra and acknowledge my orders with sir.”

“Yes sir.” Mindy replies still flat as she removes her bra to hand to Mandy who takes it looking amused.

“Mindy, If I told you to strip right now, would you?”

“Yes sir.”

“Why?”

“Because Mandy said to do as you say sir.

“Mindy, stand at parade rest.” Mark orders the topless girl staring blankly ahead as he tries not to let his erection show too much.

“Yes sir.” She says complying with the order.

“Mindy, did you let me hypnotize you expecting me to play with your breasts?”

“Yes sir.”

“Were you hoping I would, or hoping I would not or something else.”

“I was hoping you would sir.”

“Why?”

“I have wanted you to for along time but never had the courage to say so.”

“Why haven’t you had the courage to say so?”

“Because I do not want to hurt my sister.”

“We are going to take some pictures now, do not blink when the camera flashes.” Mark says rapidly changing the subject hopefully before he turns red.

“Yes sir.”

“Go stand behind her Mark.” Mandy orders firmly.

“Why?”

“So you can cup her breasts for the picture.”

“What?”

“Ask her.”

“Mindy did you expect me to pose with you for this picture?”

“Yes sir.”

“How did you expect me to pose?”

“Standing behind me with your hands cupped over my bare breasts covering my nipples.”

“Would you like to feel my hands on your breasts?” Mark asks moving in front of her with his back to Mandy

“Yes sir.”

“When I place my hands on your breasts it will feel good.” Mark orders with a wicked grin back at Mandy that she returns.

“Yes sir.” She responds voice getting soft

“You enjoy me massaging your breasts, say it.” Mark orders grinning as he does.

“I enjoy you massaging my breasts sir.” She responds bringing a chuckle from her sister as he plays.

“It is arousing when I play with you.”

“It is arousing when you play with me sir.”

“It is relaxing and arousing when I play with your breasts.” Mark orders shifting part of his attentions to her nipples.

“It is relaxing and arousing when you play with my breasts.” Mindy responds as Mark feels her nipples begin distending.

“You want and enjoy me suckling you, it relaxes and arouses you, making you horny and servile as long as I play.” mark orders lowering his head.

“I want and enjoy you suckling me, it relaxes and arouses me, making me horny and servile as long as you play.” Mindy replies her voice changing as she speaks in response to her body responding to mark doing what she agrees.

“You wait passive, patient, servile and aroused while enjoying my play.”

“I wait passive, patient, servile and aroused, while enjoying you play.”

“We are going to play a game now Mindy, are you ready?” Mark asks straightening up and moving around behind her.”

“Yes sir.” Mindy replies as mark reaches around her from behind to cup his hands over her bare breasts pinching her distended nipples slightly.

“Get your pictures now Mandy, take several from various angles to be you get the right one.”

“On it. Hold that pose please.”

“No problem.” Mark replies sitting his head on Mindy’s shoulder.

“Smile.” Mandy says beginning her circle taking pictures.

“Mindy,” Mark says whispering, “You will reply as quietly as I talk to you. As part of this game you will have to do something later after you are awake, can you do that?”

“Yes sir.” Mindy whispers back.

“Excellent, from now on whenever I say ‘Wonder twin Trance activate’, or ‘Wonder twins Trance activate’ you absolutely must return to this trance Mindy, this exact trance, you will do that. You will return as deep and controlled as you have ever been. Do you understand?” Mark says carefully making sure Mandy doesn’t notice he is talking to Mindy while she takes her pictures.

“Yes sir.”

“You will comply. Say it.”

“Yes sir, I will comply.”

“Excellent.” Mark says picking his head up as Mandy is finishing and speaking normally now, “Mindy I am going to give you some instructions for after you wake up. After you wake up tonight and while your sister is awake, since you have shown me your breasts now, you will have an irresistible urge to show me your breasts every few minutes. Every time you do, you will want me to touch and play with them more.”

“Yes sir.”

“Any time your sister says flash, you will flash me with your bare breasts, each time wanting me to suckle you more and more.”

“Yes sir.”

“Mindy put your shirt and bra back on then sit back down where you were and get comfortable.” Mark orders.

“Yes sir.”

“Mindy your sister has some final instructions for you, listen and respond.”

“Yes sir.”

“Mindy, you accept and obey any and all orders Mark has given as though they came from me. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“What the hell?” Mark hisses.

“Don’t panic. She knew exactly what I was going to do. She will be doing the same to me.”

“For gods sake why?” Mark asks.

“Mindy have my instructions or orders violated any of our agreements?”

“No.”

“Is all as we agreed?”

“Yes.”

“Is this some sort of a competition again?” Mark asks unsure what to feel.

“No, more of a gauge of our attraction to you? This is just a perfect storm of opportunities. We have had a long standing deal of equal access until and unless you showed a preference. That means neither of us can make a real play for you without giving the other an equal chance and you equal access. Now with both of us ordered by the other to go as far you want, we get to know how attracted to you we really are.”

“And of I just decide to have sex with both of you?”

“That tells us something to, besides that there might be enough to share that is.”

Distracted by the post hypnotic command to flash Mark, Mindy finally settles on just draping a towel over her shoulders so she can ignore it when she finds herself flashing him. Jokes about what Mandy did are ribald and kinky, as such are between really close sisters. Surprisingly Mandy goes under faster and easier that Mindy had.

“Mandy,” Mark says not sure what to think of these two, even after all these years. “Your sister has message for you before we begin. You will listen and respond to her.”

“Yes sir.” Mandy says just as he had told her to already.

“Mandy,” Mindy says gesturing Mark to go back to the bathroom again for this part.

“Yes.”

“I have instructions and orders for you that you accept and obey. Acknowledge.”

“I acknowledge.”

“You will accept and obey and all instruction, orders or suggestions Mark gives you while in trance and obey them totally and completely without resistance, hesitation or thought just as if they had come from me. You accept and obey any order he gives whether for immediate or delayed occurrence, even if that instruction is to be carried out after you are awake. As we agreed, while in trance you are his to command and completely under his control. Acknowledge.”

“I am Marks to command, I am under his control. I obey him.”

“Do you remember all the orders you gave me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you accept them and obey as well?”

“Yes. I accept them and obey.”

“You will remember nothing that occurs in this trance at all.”

“I will remember nothing that happens in this trance at all.”

“Thanks.” Mark says grinning after he called back out.

“Mandy,” mark says next knowing it will work, “Hand your shirt and bra to Mindy then stand at parade rest.”

“Yes sir.”

“Get your pictures, take your time.” Mark says to Mindy as he cups Mandy’s bare breasts from behind just as he had done hers earlier.

“Mandy,” Mark says grinning, “You enjoy me massaging your breasts.”

“I enjoy you massaging my breasts sir.”

“You like it when I massage your bare breasts and play with your nipples.” Mark orders turning some of his attention to them, “It arouses you.”

“I like it when you massage my bare breasts and play with my nipples, it arouses me.”

“You love it when I play with your breasts,” mark orders moving to do so, even though it messes with Mindy’s shot, “It makes you horny and servile, eager to please.”

“I love it when you play with my breasts, it makes me horny and servile, eager to please.” Mandy echoes helplessly as he suckles her like a new born.

“You wait passive, patient, servile and aroused, enjoying me playing with your bare breasts.”

“I wait passive, patient, servile and aroused, enjoying you playing with my bare breasts.”

“Mandy,” Mark says picking his head up whispering with his back still to Mindy, “respond quietly to this, From now on whenever I say ‘Wonder twin Trance activate’ or ‘Winder Twins Trance activate’ you will return to this trance as deep and controlled as you have ever been. Acknowledge.”

“Yes sir.”

“If told you to strip right now, would you?” Mark asks moving back around to pose with his hands on her breasts from behind again, fortunately for him Mindy has noticed nothing beyond him playing with her breasts.

“Yes sir.”

“Would it bother you if your sister ordered you to have sex with me if I want it?”

“No.”

“Will you if I say to?”

“Yes.”

“You will flash me with your bare breasts anytime your sister does.”

“Yes sir.”

“Each time you flash me you will want me to play with them more.”

“Each time I flash you I will want you play with them more.”

“Put your bra and shirt back on. Then sit back down and make yourself comfortable.”

“Yes sir.”

Minutes later Mandy is back awake feeling as refreshed as Mindy had earlier. Mindy’s next flash of her bare breasts, triggers Mandy to as well, both girls manage to look embarrassed and happy at the same time. Mandy takes the recording and puts it up for later reference. Almost twenty minutes later the girls are sitting side by side when Mindy flashes Mark triggering Mandy to as well. Seeing both girls flashing him at once close enough to touch, mark does of course. The sight of both of them just sitting there, a look of relaxed arousal crossing with horny and servile exactly as suggested as he begins playing with their nipples pleases him.

“Do you like this?”

“Yes.” They whisper in stereo.

“If I stop now, can I do this again?”

“Yes.”

“When?”

“Anytime?”

“And does this anytime extend past tonight?”

“Yes.”

“Do you care how much I play?”

“No.”

“Does it extend past tomorrow?”

“No.”

“Relax, just listen to my voice, relax and let go.”

“Relax.” They whisper as their eyes begin to close.

“Listen only to my voice.” Mark says softly as he keeps a consistent massage of their breasts as he begins his induction of them.

“Completely relax now girls, completely let go.” Mark says twenty minutes later after the girls have passed the tests for a medium level trance.

“Completely relaxed, completely let go.” They say in slow stereo.

“What were the parameters you chose for tonight? What are my rules?”

“We give you a choice between us, use of us both. None.”

“Do you realize you are in a trance?”

“Yes.”

“Did you let go on purpose?”

“No.”

“We told each other you could do as you pleased though.”

“So I can do whatever I want with you tonight?”

“Yes.”

“No penalties for playing with you?”

“None.”

“Did you intend for both of you to allow yourselves to be hypnotized at the same time?”

“No.”

“Yet even with both you here you still both obey?”

“Yes.”

“Are there any specific orders concerning sex?”

“Yes.”

“What are they?”

“That if you want to have sex with us we will.”

“So I can simply tell you to have sex with me and you will?”

“Yes.”

“Even if tell you do so at a later time?”

“Yes.”

“Is there any reason you said have sex rather than sleep with?”

“Having sex is for fun and entertainment. Sleeping with someone is an emotional attachment and emotions are out of bounds.”

“Interesting distinction. If I order you both to have sex with me later tonight will you both obey?”

“Yes.”

“If I order you to have sex with me tomorrow will you obey?”

“Yes.”

“If I order you to have sex with me later in the week will you obey?”

“If my sister says to, then yes I will.”

“If your sisters says its ok, then you shall obey?”

“Yes.”

“Did you give both give your volition to your sister to do with as she pleases?”

“Yes.”

“Even if that decision is to give that volition to me?”

“Yes.”

“Did either of you think I might a post hypnotic command to have sex with me later?’

“Yes.”

“What were the conditions you agreed on for this?”

“That if you ordered one you could order us both.”

“Why?”

“Who ever you chose to have sex the most would win, the other would back off unless we decided to trade.”

“Trade?”

“Yes. We sometimes trade boyfriends, we like to compare.”

“How often do these boyfriends know, are asked or are told?”

“Never.”

“So if I have one of you it gives the other permission to have me as well?”

“Yes.”

“Did you think I might leave one of you with compulsions or orders to keep having sex?”

“We weren’t sure.”

“What was your intent then?”

“That if you wanted one left with a compulsion to keep having sex, that you be persuaded to have both.”

“That is weird. Why not just make an offer or try to seduce me?”

“We could not risk losing you as a friend. This is the only way we could find that we were sure you would know that having was both was acceptable and in many ways preferable.”

“Why preferable?”

“Because all the guys out there see only twins. They want to have us both, like were dolls or a prize.”

“You see us as us. People, not things.”

“Are you two aware that you sometimes sound like one person speaking with two mouths?”

“Yes.” They reply in stereo, picking on him in their own way even in this state.

“Then what is your public reason? Your reasons seem to always come in twos.”

“That if the world knows we are with you then your status will rise.”

“And maybe won’t chase us if were already your prize.”

“Do you mean prize as in chose me or given my reputation with the phych arts been made all mine?”

“We don’t care.”

“As long you share.”

“So if I order one of you to have sex with Wednesday I am expected to order the other for Thursday?”

“Yes.”

“That is acceptable.”

“Before I forbid it, had you intended to leave the room for a few minutes while I had the other in trance?” Mark asks.

“Yes.”

“Knowing I might convince them to be eager for sex?”

“Yes.”

“Did you realize that being passive, relaxed and aroused is a good opening to hypnotize someone?”

“No.”

“Do you realize this means you have no choice except to obey since your sisters entranced and will tell you to obey?”

“Yes.”

“That you two have made each other my slaves?”

“Yes.”

“Does that bother you?”

“No.”

“Why not?”

“My sister said to obey.”

“Mindy, Mandy.” He says after several seconds of watching the entranced girls.

“Yes.” They answer slowly.

“Since you know I posed with you topless earlier, it is alright if I see you topless now.” Mark says to the girls not wanting to stress the trance to much yet, “I want you to go ahead finish removing your shirt and bra for me then place them on the couch beside you.”

“Ok.” They reply nearly in unison as they start removing their shirts for him.

“I cupped your breasts earlier so it is alright if I do now.”

“Of course.”

“I think you enjoy me doing this. You do enjoy this don’t you?” Mark asks one hand cupped on a bare breast each massaging gently.

“Umm yes.” They reply not quite in unison.

“So it is alright if I massage your bare breasts.” Mark says not quite a question.

“Umm yes of course.”

“And you won’t mind if I do this in the future will you?”

“Umm no.”

“In fact you will enjoy it if I do this in the future won’t you?” Mark softly orders.

“Umm yes.” They reply.

“I think you find it quite arousing, don’t you?” He asks leadingly.

“Umm yeah.” The girls reply slowly as their bodies respond to the suggestion to become aroused.

“Since this feels good I should do this more shouldn’t I?”

“Yes.”

“So since it feels good you want to me to do this more don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“You want me to massage your breasts.”

“Yes.”

“Say it, say you want me to massage your breasts.”

“I want you massage my breasts.” They reply together.

“You want me to massage your bare breasts.”

“I want you to massage my bare breasts.”

“You want me to massage your bare breasts a lot.”

“I want you to massage my bare breasts a lot.” They agree.

“Are you familiar with hypnotic conditioning as opposed to suggestions or orders?”

“Vaguely.”

“Orders are for a specific named action, conditioning is modify an underlying behavior, impulse or drive. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“So if I order you to let me fondle your breasts that is an order. However, if I convince you that it feels good when I do, that is conditioning. Since ordering is specific and you have given me permission, I am going to get you two to condition yourselves and each other for me. Do you obey?”

“Yes.”

“Right now you are in a very light trance referred to as a fascination or glamour. Deep enough to communicate with, but not much more. I am going to have you take your sister into much deeper trance, one far more useful for what you want. Since you trust each other enough, you will let her do what needs to be done. Do you understand and obey?”

“Yes.”

“Mindy,” Mark says in a conspirital whisper leaning close, “I want you to issue an order to your sister for me. When I count to three she is to undress then stand at parade rest waiting for my orders and that she is to obey them as though they came from you.

“Excellent.” Mark compliments Mindy after the orders have been passed on then moves over to Mandy having her issue the same order to Mindy.

“One,” Mark says grinning after Mandy has complied as well, “two, three.” Then watches as they finish undressing guiding them so they assume a parade rest stance side by side up close.

“You obey. Say it.” Mark orders hitting record on MP3 based personal note recorder.

“I obey.” They echo.

“You will obey unless your sister says not to, agree.”

“I will obey unless my sister says not to.” They agree.

“Order your sister that she will agree to return to this trance,” Mark begins saying as he homes in on that nice little spot where girls stroke themselves, “when I call her a or my wonder twins then say trance activate. Say that you agree to yourself, be sure that she will.”

“You will return to this trance when Mark calls you a or your wonder twins then says trance activate. I agree for myself, I order my sister to as well.” They echo with some hesitation though he can feel warmth building from his ministrations.

“You are approaching a climax you crave. Until you accept and will return to this trance you can’t climax, when you accept, when you will return. You can climax then, as you so strongly yearn, you will climax and say, you will pledge that you agree.”

“I will return to this trance when you call me a or your wonder twins.” They pant most of a minute later with brightening red faces, “And say trance activate.”

“You will obey me then as you obey me now.” Mark orders continuing to stroke them.

“I will obey you then as I obey you now.” They agree with quivering jaws.

“Because your sister says to do as I say.”

“Because my sister says to do as you say.”

“You are approaching climax again,” Mark half observes, half orders hoping his fingers hold out for this step, “You want to climax again, you have to climax again. You will keep repeating that you will obey me in trance as you approach it, the stronger your acceptance of obeying me, the stronger your climax will be. You will obey me then as you obey now, you want to obey me then as you obey me now.”

“I will obey you then as I obey you now, I want to obey you then as I obey you now.” They chant in almost perfect unison while their faces redden and nipples distend as their bodies continue responding to him until finally there is a rush of heat and both girls gasp as it hits.

“I can play with your bare breasts freely while you’re awake.” Mark orders still stroking then begins suckling them as they agree.

“You can play with my bare breasts freely while I’m awake.” They agree.

“I can suckle your bare breasts.” Mark orders.

“You can suckle my bare breasts.” They agree as he does.

“You will occasionally place my hands on your bare breasts while you are awake.”

“I will occasionally place your hands on my bare breasts while I am awake.”

“Every time you do you will want to go further, you will always crave more.”

“Every time I do I will want to go further, I will always crave more.”

“You are not jealous of your sisters time with me, you just enjoy your own time with me and the time when you both serve me.”

“I am not jealous of my sisters time with you, I just enjoy my own time with you and the time when both serve you.”

“As long as your sister serves me you will serve me.”

“As long as my sister serves you I will serve you.”

“You want to me to enjoy you.”

“I want you to enjoy me.” They answer together.

“You like it when I explore you.”

“I like it when you explore me.”

“You like it when I play with you.”

“I like it when you play with me.”

“You like it when I have you.”

“I like it when you have me.”

“You want me to have you.”

“I want you to have me.”

“You like sharing me with your sister.”

“I like sharing you with my sister.”

“You want me to have you both.”

“I want you to have us both.” They answer in unison.

“If I ordered you to have sex with me now would you?”

“Yes.” they reply in perfect stereo.

“Do you have any choice?”

“No.”

“If I ordered you to have sex with me later tonight would you?”

“Yes.”

“Would you have any choice?”

“No.”

“Will you hesitate to obey?”

“No.”

“Can you hesitate to obey?”

“No.”

“Stand at attention.” Mark orders while he plays with the recording of his orders and their replies.

“Mindy left face, Mandy right face.” Mark says arranging them so they face each other.

“Kneel with your knees spread then lean forward and place your hand on your sisters shoulder looking her in the eye.” Mark orders grinning as he takes a moment to watch the nude twins comply while finishing his play list.

“Now listen closely, you are going to help me reinforce this next step, this is critical and must happen tonight. Place one hand forward so you can masturbate your sister and the other to brace yourself, this is very important, you must do it right.”

“She is going to be listening to something and responding then give instructions to you.” Mark continues trying to stay calm, “Once she begins responding and giving you your instructions, you will begin and continue to masturbate her while accepting her instructions, accepting them as true. You will be giving her instructions as well, that she will accept as true. You will drive her into climax after climax until you feel she has accepted what she is listening to and will comply with it, as will you with her instructions to you. Once that happens you will sit upright then place your hands behind your back and wait for my next instruction. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” They reply in unison as they reach out to place their hands waiting on command to begin.

“Begin now.” Mark orders after positioning the earphones over one ear apiece and hitting play.

The next 2 ½ hours pass both way to fast and agonizingly slow for Mark. He watches and listens to them respond over and over as their bodies get brighter and brighter pink while their voices settle becoming mellow then flat as the conditioning slowly takes affect. Checking every fifteen minutes he feels their bodies responding to his caress stronger each time, their nipples distending faster and firmer, there breathing matching his massaging. At 150 minutes they are in perfect sync, then a few minutes later without warning both sit up with in half a minute of each other, each obviously fully compliant in her and her sister’s opinion alike.

“Mindy stand up and move to the center of the room. Mandy sit down on the couch and wait for further instructions.” Mark orders getting up from his chair fascinated by the subtle changes in them as well as the chance to really explore them now.

The blank look on Mindy’s face as he suckles her breasts and massaged her buttox unnerved him slightly, but mark enjoyed the freedom of her anyway. The temptation to have her go down on him or just plain have her is strong but not quite overpowering, he desperately wants them to do him awake so they could remember both the doing and hopefully the enjoying. Numerous pictures with his own camera have him all the fully nude glamour shots he wanted. Having them exchange places brought more enjoyment, yet no more joy, just a lot of fun. Posing for the camera with them both, one hand a bare breast of each brought him a lot of fun once he figured out how to get them to smile. In fact he redid all his glamour shots now that he knew how to get them to look like they were both involved and enjoying it.

“You will both redress and return to where you were on the couch.” Mark orders before he loses control of himself. Removing his memory card from the camera he resumes his position playing with their breasts as well.

“When I say awaken you resume from exactly where you were as though this had not happened at all. In fact, you will remember nothing about this at all, now or at any time, you remain unaware. Mandy you will decide and Mindy you will agree, that the three of us have to spend the day watching Lord of the rings. You will both put on your jogging suits over something with an easily removable top for sitting around watching TV. After you both change you will put on The Fellowship of the Ring for all of us to watch. Once all three of us are seated watching the movie, you will return to this trance just as you are now. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“And you obey.”

“And I obey.” They answer in perfect stereo.

“Excellent, Awaken” Mark says watching fascinated as the girls resume being themselves. They are completely unaware of the passage of time or his changed status in their lives, they just continue to stare into space looking half lost and grinning sillily until he quits playing with their breasts. The banter as they debate what to do with the rest of the day is relievingly normal. No sign of a problem there, they except and are not bothered by him taking his time playing with them, considering what they had him do, they consider it his right. Less than a minute from the time they sit down after he has gotten them all drinks, the girls return to their trance.

“I am going to put the second half of the movie on, you will remain in this trance until there is ten minutes left of the movie then wake up. When you wake up you will remember watching the whole thing but dozing off part way through right after I changed the disc and threatened to go get pizza. Do you understand?”

“Yes.”

“Excellent. Now after you wake up and I get back, Mindy will put the next movie in. During The Two Towers you will place my hands on your bare breasts. You will allow me to fondle, massage, suckle or anything else I want above your waste. Once I have suckled both your breasts, you will go down on me doing and enjoying giving me the best topless blowjob you know how, you will still allow me to play freely above your waste until the movie is over. Mandy you will ignore what Mindy is both doing and allowing while bringing refreshments as needed during the movie.“

“After that movie is over Mandy you will put on Return of the King then you will place my hands on your bare breasts. You will allow me to fondle, massage, suckle or anything else I want above your waste. Once I have suckled both your breasts, you will go down on me enjoying doing the best topless blowjob you know how still allowing me to play freely above your waste until the movie is over. Mandy you will ignore what Mindy is both doing and allowing while bringing refreshments as needed during the movie.”

“When the movie is over you will together decide which of you sleeps with me tonight, she will of course do whatever I want without question until morning. There will be no jealousy because the other one will sleep with me in the morning also doing whatever I want without question until at least noon. Who ever does not get me tonight will sleep undisturbed by anything until morning. You will both later decide to thank me for the incredibly strong orgasms I gave you. Your choice of reward will be an evening with both of you deciding to cheerfully do or allow anything I want for the night or until I release you. While playing this part you will find yourselves getting unexpectedly into the role while being unexpectedly turned on by it since this you both know you both have to share. This will give you a fascination with and fantasy of how it would be to spend an evening with both of you hypnotically ensured you will obey, or enthralled to serve me as a doll or a drone. After I release you, you will remember enjoying sleeping with me along with a strong desire and certainty that you will do it again soon, more than once if I will. Any memories that would make you uncomfortable are simply forgotten. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” They reply in near perfect sync.

“Excellent.” Mark says finishing setting up the second disc so it has twenty minutes left on it. That way there will be an explanation for the lost time, “Remember, you are to remain in trance until there is ten minutes left in the movie then wake up as I told you, ok?”

“Yes.”

“Good girls.” Mark says starting the movie then rushing out to grab a fresh hot pizza to bring back.

An hour later with the pizza mostly demolished the second movie starts. Within ten minutes, Mindy kneels in front of Mark. Watching her remove her shirt in trance earlier at his command had been a turn on. Seeing her awake and aware remove her shirt and swimsuit top for him then place his hands on her bare breasts as she invites him to play is something else. He is fascinated by the way she seems to pause while he plays with her breasts. The moment he stops, she undoes his pants freeing him so she can massage him erect. Watching her is a thrill, over the years he has overheard her say that oral is gross and not something she would ever do. To see that same girl smilingly stroking him erect, then for what is probably or nearly the first time in her life take a guy in her mouth, is nearly as intoxicating to watch as to feel. Knowing she hates Oral while seeing his childhood friend smile at him from his crotch with him buried in her mouth is beyond arousing. The sight of her cheerfully working on him in her mouth is a treat he had not really hoped for outside of fantasies about having the sisters as his. Knowing that at least for now she really is his brings him off, the site of her swallowing easily then bobbing for more is over the top. Meanwhile Mandy doesn’t say or appear to notice at all even when she brings him a soda even though he is holding the topless uncomplaining Mindy’s head down against his crotch with him buried in her mouth.

Her calm acceptance of his continued play rearouses him. He is pleasantly surprised when she allows him to not only place himself back in her mouth, but to set her pace with his grip on her hair. It is intoxicating knowing her sister will be doing the same thing soon, that is just icing on the cake though as he holds her face down tight while he squirts again and she swallows just as happily as before.

Ten minutes into the last movie after a lengthy dinner break, Mandy is topless with mark fondling her before she undoes his pants to free him so she can massage him erect. He is glad he is young because seeing her head bobbing up and down on him then the smile in her eyes as she swallows while Mindy enjoys the movie is as intoxicating as he has ever experienced, including having her sister earlier doing the same. Just like her sister, Mandy allows him to put himself back in her mouth and set the pace however he likes. Though he debates with himself, Mark decides against pushing the limits since she like her sister will be available to him later anyway. It is well after midnight, when the dishes are done and the board games are put up that Mindy approaches him.

“Come on Mark.” Mindy says moving toward her room.

“Mindy?” He asks playing the puzzled friend.

“Trust me, just come with me, I want to show you something.”

“Ok.” Mark answers following her.

“Close the door.” Mindy orders as she begins undressing.

“Whatever you say.” Mark agrees grinning.

“What say you show me what you got and sit down on the edge of the bed.”

“Ok.” Mark replies complying with a knowing grin to the now nude girl watching him.

“You like what you see?” Mindy asks approaching Mark where he sits on the corner of the bed with his readiness and eagerness showing.

“Of course.”

“Lean back.” Mindy orders standing at his knees.

“Good boy.” She continues as she steps over his legs so her hips are over his.

“Oh boy.” Mark mumbles.

“Not really a boy.” Mindy answers smiling as she massages him into the last possible trace of erectness, “But definitely male.”

“Uhmmm.”

“Like that do you?” Mindy asks impishly, “Then you otta love this.” She continues while guiding him into her as she sits down driving him deeply into her.

“Ohhh.” Mark moans as he feels himself enter her, then grunts slightly as she begins to work up and down on him.

“Ok mark.” Mindy asks half a minute later stopping as she feels him approaching a climax which is surprisingly after her own, “What’s your fantasy? What could you want right now that you don’t already have? What more could you want even if only in your mind?”

“I don’t umm no that would.” Mark murmurs lost in the feeling.

“What?” Mindy demands pumping one more time up then down again.

“Bound.” Mark mumbles, unaware he had answered her out loud.

“You or me?” Mindy demands again while bouncing once more.

“You.” Mark gasps.

“Ok.” Mindy replies getting up, “Bind me. I got what I wanted, your turn.”

“Umm.” Mark answers trying to gather his wits since he is, now was within moments of his own release.

“Its ok. Males all fantasize about having a bound female unable to resist them. Just do it and get on with it, honest, I don’t mind.”

“I um.”

“Here,” Mindy replies pulling some unexpected rope from under the bad, “My boyfriend before last and I used to play games. He got way to serious about them, I dumped him.”

“But.”

“I already told you, its ok. I decided tonight is for you. Besides, how often has a girl offered to let you tie her up to play sex games with?”

“Never.”

“First time for everything. When you finally climax Mark you are going to want to keep thrusting more than anything, go ahead, I won’t stop you, or even move if you tie me right.” Mindy answers laying face down on the bed folding her arms behind her back.

“Here goes nothing then.” Mark says picking up the bright blue extra soft binding rope Mindy had provided. Wrapping her wrists several times he then forms a figure eight before running the rope up around her throat snuggle so that she has to keep her head tilted back to breath comfortably. Moving her feet so that they are flat to each other he loops the rope around them so they are sole to sole forcing her knees to a mid flex position.

“Oh wow.” Mindy murmurs testing her bonds and finding herself truly bound. She is unable to do anything at all even when he picks her up to turn her over. When he is done, she is positioned on her back with her head hanging over the edge. With blood rushing to her head, her mouth is opened and he fills it. Pouting her lips she maintains the best seal she can as he pumps in and out of her mouth, then she feels him massaging her breasts and playing with her nipples as well. Unable to speak with him filling her mouth, she can literally do nothing except suck him as her nipples distend becoming sensitive even before he begins exploring her down below. Though amateur, his ministrations quickly have an effect on the bound girl as she finds herself beyond merely aroused and no way to do anything with or about it. Moments later as Mark pumps desperately at her, she feels him begin letting go, a few more moments later he climaxes. As he spurts on the thrust, she is forced to swallow quickly if she wants keep breathing. Somewhere between the binding and the arousal she feels herself climax, not the little bit like earlier that sated her normally simple appetites, but a sudden, strong and real honest to god orgasm. She can neither acknowledge it by screaming since she is effectively gagged, or respond to it since she is completely bound. That only makes it stronger and last longer, making want to feel it again, and more.

She is not surprised when he withdraws, she expects him to be sated. Instead after resting for perhaps fifteen seconds he turns her over, and end for end. Face down, her hips on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging over and knees on the floor, Mindy is unsure what is happening until she feels him spreading her buttox cheeks. When she opens her mouth to say something, he stuffs something rolled in her mouth silencing her just before something else is placed over her eyes and the noise canceling headphones she used for quite study time over her ears. Bound, blinded, silenced and effectively deaf, she is helpless as the tasteless gag emphasizes his after taste as he enters her anally. Even when he reaches under her to massage her breasts it only adds to her involuntary arousal as he uses her.

When he finally turns her over she expects the gag, blindfold and headphones to be removed, they aren’t. Unable to move even though her shoulders are being pinched by her own weight, Mindy can’t even hear Mark moving, only sense his weight moving the bed as he prepares for whatever he is going to do next. When he begins massaging her breasts again she feels betrayed by her bodies almost instant response, continued extreme arousal. The only sounds Mindy hears are internal, her own breathing, her own heartbeat, and the faintest squeak of the bed as Mark positions himself. Her bodies response when he enters her is electric, when he begins suckling her it only gets stronger, then she is lost in it. Her arching back when she orgasms actually helps with her breathing, the desire to hold in each breath to intensify and ride the feeling doesn’t.

Mindy is unaware that Mark is taking pictures of her, would have been unable to stop him if she had been. He is intoxicated, drunk with the power he has over his new toy, the only thing on his mind beyond using her right this instant, is the fact that her sister will be just as available in the morning.

Panic and thrill fill Mindy’s world as she feels something smooth enter her in front. Another emotion she can’t place joins it when she feels another smoothness enter her anally. She recognizes the feel as vibrators only a moment before a thumb and forefinger close over her nose. Her mouth opens wider in reflex in a desperate bid for air, suddenly her mouth is filled with yet another vibrator. This one pushed in firmly as her head is tilted back to allow it access clear back to her tonsils. Her nose is released just before she feels her jaw tied shut over her head locking the vibrator in place so it fills her completely. In reverse order they are turned on, then she feels herself being masturbated gently. Slowly it becomes stronger as she also feels a hand massaging her breasts. The sudden sensations as her nipples are suckled sends involuntary shudders through her.

She is unable to move, unable to see, unable to hear, unable to speak, unable to do anything but feel the incredible sensations filling her world. Mindie’s mind begins retreating from her body even before the little lights begin floating in her vision. She is completely unaware when Mark removes her headphones to trigger her return to trance.

“Mindy, can you hear me.” Mark asks the nude bound girl in a deep trance laying front of him.

“Yes.” She answers slowly.

“I am going to state some facts, you will echo and acknowledge if these facts are true. Agree.”

“You have some facts for me, I will echo and acknowledge if these rules are true.”

“You do as I wish, you do as I say, you are mine to use and enjoy by your sisters command.

“I do as you wish, I do as you say, I am yours to use and enjoy by my sisters command.”

“Your sister commands that you do as I say.”

“My sister commands that I do as you say.”

“You are mine to use, you are mine to enjoy, your sisters commands that you be my toy.”

“I am yours use, I am yours to enjoy, My sister commands that I be your toy.”

“You do resist, you do not refuse your sisters command to be mine to use.”

“I do not resist, I do not refuse, my sisters command to be yours to use.”

“Do you accept that your sister ordered you to obey me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you accept that you are to do what I want?”

“Yes.”

“Do you understand that you no longer have a choice?”

“Yes.”

“You are mine to control you never refuse.”

“I am yours to control I never refuse.”

“I have some orders for you, you will obey them, acknowledge.” He says resuming his masturbation of her.

“Yes.” Mindy replies as her body begins having little tremors again.

“Yes what?”

“Yes I will obey.”

“Good girl Mindy, I can play with your breasts all I want while you wake.”

“You can play with my breasts all you want while I wake.”

“These are what you shall do when in trance, while sleeping or even when awake.”

“These are I shall do in trance, while sleeping or when awake.”

“I can play with your body all I want.”

“You can play with my body all you want.”

“You will cheerfully have sex with me anytime I want.”

“I will cheerfully have sex with you anytime you want.”

“You will cheerfully have sex with me any way I want.”

“I will have cheerfully sex with you any way you want.”

“You will never complain because you will always enjoy it.”

“I will never complain because I will always enjoy it.”

“You are not jealous of me having sex with your sister, in fact you are happy about it.”

“I am not jealous of you having sex with my sister, in fact I am happy about it.”

“If you are asked to join when I am having sex with your sister you will do so gladly.”

“If I am asked to join you having sex with my sister I will do so gladly.”

“When you join your sister and I having sex you will be submissive and obedient to both of us until I say we are done.”

“When I join you and my sister having sex I will be submissive and obedient to you both until you say we are done.”

“I can make you orgasm anytime I want, even if you don’t want to me to.”

“You can make me orgasm anytime you want to, even if I don’t want you to.”

“You will always return to this trance when I trigger it.”

“I will always return to this trance when you trigger it.”

“Every time you return to this trance you will go a little deeper.”

“Every time I return to this trance I will go a little deeper.”

“You will never remember or be aware that you went into trance once you exit it.”

“I will never remember or be aware that I went into trance once I exit it.”

“You will never question any action or impulse ordered while you are in trance for after you are awake.”

“I will never question any action or impulse ordered while I am in trance for after I am awake.”

“You will carry out my orders even when asleep.”

“I will carry out your orders even when asleep.”

“This is all perfectly normal and fine with you.”

“This is all perfectly normal and fine with me.”

“You are happy with this arrangement, you are happy with the way things are.”

“I am happy with this arrangement, I am happy with the way things are.”

“You will never allow anyone except me to hypnotize you unless I give you my permission.”

“I will never allow anyone except you to hypnotize me unless you give me permission.”

“What happens between us stays between us, you will never tell anyone.”

“What happens between us stays between us, I will never tell anyone.”

“These orders are all factual and true.” Mark says firmly as he becomes aggressive in his ministrations.

“These orders are all factual and true.” Mindy replies mindlessly as her body responds to Mark’s control of her, spasming as best it can while bound. Meanwhile his instructions burn deeper and deeper into her mind, placing them beyond the point where she will even be aware she is controlled as he keeps her there struggling pointlessly until he is satisfied his control is perfect.

“Mindy,” Mark says finally as he unties her, “a few minutes after I have cuddled you into me you will awaken remembering having passed out from a forced orgasm while bound. You will be comforted to be held by me, allowing you to sleep peacefully tonight allowing nothing to awaken you until late tomorrow rested, relaxed and happy with the way everything worked out. Do you understand?”

“Yes.” Mindy answers laying there limply waiting on his next orders she is to obey.

“Good girl,” Mark says making himself comfortable, “Now come cuddle with me.”

As wordlessly as mindlessly, she obeys making herself comfortable against him as he cups a bare breast with his hand. A few minutes later she awakens cuddled into him with one hand cupping her bare breast, it massages lightly in response to her urging. Her last previous waking memory is of being bound as he stroked her just before she passed out. Of being unable to move though her body ached to stretch. Of wanting to respond while the very inability to magnifies the orgasm beyond all reason. Of it making her want to feel it again, making her willing maybe eager to do whatever it took to make Mark make her feel that again. Stress released by the strength and duration of her orgasms, her sleep is deep, quiet and restful. Mandy finds Mark still asleep curled around Mindy just after dawn, she waits until he uses the bathroom a while later to present herself.

“Hey Mark.” Mandy says to him leaving the bathroom.

“Hey yourself,” He replies, “How are you this morning?”

“Fine.” She answers letting her robe hang a little more open.

“Is that an invitation I see?”

“Maybe.”

“An invitation to what?” Mark asks grinning knowingly.

“How about you come see.” Mandy says tugging at his arm as she heads for her room.

“Are you sure?” Mark asks entering behind her.

“Mindy is out like a light,” Mandy says motioning to close the door, “She won’t hear a thing. I want whatever you have left of what she got last night, I want to sleep like she is right now.”

“Umm.” Mark stammers playing along.

“I would ask if the package interests you Mark, “ Mandy grins fiddling with her robe, “But I think Mindy answers the question about the package.”

“The package rocks.” Mark agrees, “Let there be no doubt about that.”

“Is this version as good as the other?” Mandy asks dropping her robe to reveal the nothing she wore under it.

“Definitely.” Mark agrees lowering his sweat pants.

“So what did my sister do next?”

“Are really sure you want to know?”

“Of course.” She answers stripping his boxers off so he is as nude as she is.

“Well,” Mark answers moving to the bed, “The first thing she did was order me to sit on the corner of the bed so she could sate her desires first.”

“She did, did she?” Mandy asks stroking Mark the rest of the way erect as she lines herself up over him.

“Yep.” Mark answers leaning back.

“No you don’t.” Mandy says grabbing his hands and placing them on her breasts, expertly lining up his thumbs on her nipples, “Now you move with me.”

“Oh.” Mark murmurs fascinated by the difference.

“Together.” Mandy says grinning as she drops thrusting him into her until she is sitting impaled on his lap, “Move with me as I go.”

“Ohhh.”

“That’s it.” Mandy says her face going soft, “Up and down, Up and down.”

“Ahh.”

“Nice.” She murmurs thrusting him in her as hard as she can then doing it again and again, “Should have done this years ago.”

“Wow.” Mark stammers feeling himself starting to let go as he feels her grow warmer around him each time he enters her until she finally stops just after her face flushes a bright pink while his jaw now quivers.

“Then what?” Mandy asks grinning from where she sits with him still in her.

“She umm, uhh.” Mark yammers unable to form a sentence this close to a climax of his own.

“She what?” Mandy asks pulling off of him top perch just over him in either offer or threat.

“She asked me if I had any fantasies, unfulfilled ones.”

“And did you?”

“Umm.”

“Out with it.” Mandy orders gripping Mark in her as she pulls.

“I um used to be, um, curious about umm.”

“Say it.” Mandy orders stroking him gently.

“Bound.” Mark gasps having trouble thinking. This is not how he planned for this to happen, it hadn’t been before either he observes to himself.

“I can see that. Every guy I ever met had at least a few fantasies about that. Most of them are harmless though. Do you know how to really tie anything up?”

“I was a boy scout.” Mark answers.

“Since I got what I wanted right off.” Mandy says heading for her closet, “No reason for you not to get the same.”

“Umm.”

“Don’t worry.” Mandy says pulling out an innocuous looking box, “This should have everything you might need.”

“Wow.”

“You used that word already.” Mandy says handing him the box before laying face down on the bed with her hands held behind her back in obvious invitation.

“Yeah,” mark replies pulling out a nice plush binding rope, “I do that a lot.”

“Be sure to do it right,” Mandy says as Mark begins binding her hands, “I will struggle after I am bound.”

“How’s that?” mark asks five minutes later. Her hands are tied to each other with a tight throat loop forcing her to actively hold her head back in order to breath. Her ankles are bound to her mid thighs with an extra loop going up from her ankle over her hands in order to hold her legs spread while still allowing full access.

“Damn.” Mandy answers as she is placed uncomfortably on her back with her head hanging over the edge of the bed. Struggling does no good, she is tied thoroughly and going no where until Mark releases her. When she opens her mouth to say something else he is abruptly in her mouth filling it completely. His thrusts are fully expected, the fondling of her breasts less so, his masturbating of her not in the slightest.

As Mark works on her in silence Mandy can feel herself building to another orgasm she is just a passenger for. His climax is easy to spot, she has no choice except to swallow quickly if she wants to stay breathing as he pushes hard. She is still recovering when he turns her over, when she starts to say something he gags her with her own expanding ball gag. A moments panic follows when he places a blindfold over her eyes, completely unexpectedly. Her sisters head phones are another completely unexpected twist.

Unable to see, unable to move, unable to hear anything beyond her own body, Mandy just lays there feeling the bed move as Mark shifts his weight. Nothing can be done when she feels him playing with her buttox cheeks before entering her. His massaging of her breasts with cupped hands while thrusting in her is both enjoyable and irritating. When she is turned over her shoulders hurt from the awkward position and weight. When he enters her she is not sure what she feels, when he begins massaging her breasts along with it she feels a little lost being unable to do more than just feel it.

When something smooth and cool feeling enter her anally, Mandy is not sure what is coming next. When the same feeling inserts itself up front she gets a little confused. The thumb and forefinger over her nose is enough to keep her mouth open when the gag comes out until he can insert something else she figures out is a vibrator. The feeling as they turn on in reverse order is unsettling, something unexpected is happening to her. The moment Mark begins masturbating her, Mandy wants to scream, but obviously can’t. Trapped, there is nothing she can do but ride the wave of feeling as her body responds like a well played instrument. Time loses all meaning for her, her world settles on tracking the bright little sparks that litter her field of view now while the world is some far off place. Like her sister before her, Mandy is completely unaware when the headphones come off or the trance is triggered.

“Mandy. Can you hear me?” Mark asks gently continuing his ministrations.

“Yes.” She answers slurring slightly.

“I am going to state some facts for you, I want you to echo and acknowledge if these facts are true. Agree.”

“You are going to state some facts for me, I will echo and acknowledge if these rules are true.”

“You do as I wish, you do as I say, you are mine to use and enjoy by your sisters command.

“I do as you wish, I do as you say, I am yours to use and enjoy by my sisters command.”

“Your sister commands that you do as I say.”

“My sister commands that I do as you say.”

“You are mine to use, you are mine to enjoy, your sisters commands that you be my toy.”

“I am yours use, I am yours to enjoy, My sister commands that I be your toy.”

“You do resist, you do not refuse your sisters command to be mine to use.”

“I do not resist, I do not refuse, my sisters command to be yours to use.”

“Do you accept that your sister ordered you to obey me?”

“Yes.”

“Do you accept that you are to do what I want?”

“Yes.”

“Do you understand that you no longer have a choice?”

“Yes.”

“You are mine to control you never refuse.”

“I am yours to control I never refuse.”

“I have some orders for you, you will obey them, acknowledge.” He says resuming his masturbation of her.

“Yes.” Mindy replies as her body begins having little tremors again.

“Yes what?”

“Yes I will obey.”

“Good girl Mandy, I can play with your breasts all I want while you wake.”

“You can play with my breasts all you want while I wake.”

“These are what you shall do when in trance, while sleeping or even when awake.”

“These are I shall do in trance, while sleeping or when awake.”

“I can play with your body all I want.”

“You can play with my body all you want.”

“You will cheerfully have sex with me anytime I want.”

“I will cheerfully have sex with you anytime you want.”

“You will cheerfully have sex with me any way I want.”

“I will cheerfully have sex with you any way you want.”

“You are not jealous of me having sex with your sister.”

“I am not jealous of you having sex with my sister.”

“You are happy I am having sex with your sister.”

“I am happy you are having sex with my sister.”

“If your sister and I are having sex and you are asked to join us, you will do so gladly.”

“If you and my sister are having sex and I am asked to join you I will do so gladly.”

“When you join your sister and I having sex you will be submissive and obedient to us both until I say we are done.”

“When I join you and my sister having sex I will be submissive and obedient to both of you until you say we are done.”

“I can make you orgasm anytime I want even if you don’t want to.”

“You can make me orgasm anytime you want even if I don’t want to.”

“You always return to this trance when I trigger it.”

“I always return to this trance when you trigger it.”

“Every time you return to this trance you will go deeper.”

“Every time I return to this trance I will go deeper.”

“You will neither remember nor be aware that you went into trance once you exit it.”

“I will neither remember nor be aware that I went into trance once I exit it.”

“You will never question any action or impulse I order while you are in trance for after you are awake.”

“I will never question any action or impulse you order while I am in trance for after I am awake.”

“This is all perfectly normal and fine with you.”

“This is all perfectly normal and fine with me.”

“You are happy with this arrangement, you are happy with the way things are.”

“I am happy with this arrangement, I am happy with the way things are.”

“You will never allow anyone except me to hypnotize you unless I give you my permission.”

“I will never allow anyone except you to hypnotize me unless you give me permission.”

“What happens between us stays between us, you will never tell anyone.”

“What happens between us stays between us, I will never tell anyone.”

“These orders are all factual and true.” Mark says firmly as he becomes aggressive in his ministrations.

“These orders are all factual and true.” Mandy replies mindlessly while her body responds to Mark’s control of her, spasming in place while bound. Meanwhile his instructions burn deeper and deeper into her mind, placing them beyond the point where she can even be aware she is controlled as he keeps her there struggling pointlessly until he is satisfied his control is perfect.

“Mandy,” Mark says after untying her, “A few minutes after I leave you will hear the shower start, you will then awaken. The last thing you will remember when you wake up is passing out while bound from the strength of orgasms I forced on you. As a thank you for the them since you enjoyed them so very much, you will decide to join me in the shower. Once in the shower you will think of yourself as and act as my slave in repayment. You will address me as sir, acknowledging all orders with yes sir, you will explain that, and actually believe that you have chosen to obey me until you feel the scales are balanced for the orgasms. Your job will be to wash me as thoroughly as you can while being otherwise available as though you belonged to me. After the shower is over, you will serve me brunch while I watch TV. You will remain mine to command until after I have eaten and you have done the dishes. When this is over you will remember it as just a game you decided to play as a thank you for the orgasms I gave you while I had you bound. You will feel no embarrassment, no humiliation or any other untoward emotion at being ordered around, the orders themselves, or obeying them. You will actually find the role a kind of turn on you will probably decide to play around with in the future, after having me put something in place to ensure your obedience. You obey.”

“I obey.”

“Good girl now wait for the sound of the shower and proceed as ordered.” Mark orders as he heads toward the bathroom for a much needed shower. The sight of the nude and distracted looking Mandy joining him a few minutes later is intoxicating.

“What’s this?” Mark asks playing innocent.

“I decided to repay you for the orgasms this morning sir.” Mandy replies demurely.

“Repay me?”

“Yes sir.”

“How?”

“By being yours for a while sir.”

“Mine? Mine how?”

“Yours to command sir.”

“Mine to command?”

“Yes sir.”

“Are you saying you will do what I want?” Mark asks trying to sound incredulous, his acting is lousy but the conditioning leaves her no room for evaluation.

“Yes sir, I will do anything you say sir.”

“Is this a test of some kind?”

“No sir. I am yours to command sir.”

“Ok then, assuming you actually mean this, for how long?”

“Until the scales are balanced sir.”

“Rules then.”

“I am yours to command sir.”

“If you are serious,” Mark says trying desperately to hide his grin, “Kneel in front of the showerhead in the spray and go down on me.”

“Yes sir.” Mandy replies moving around him to kneel with her back to the showerhead before taking her erection in her mouth and just waiting.”

“All they way.” Mark orders softly, she complies silently as the spray of water runs down her head and back.

“I am going to wash your hair while you kneel here. Suck me off and swallow before I am done.” Mark orders reaching for the shampoo. Before he has the bottle picked up she is already gripping his hips as handles to stabilize her body while her head bobs up and down on him. Though his efforts to wash her hair interfere with her, she still works valiantly to bring him off. The knowledge that she is obedient brings him off almost as quickly as she does, but not as hard.

What emotions go through Mandy’s mind are hard to put into words. Yesterday she would have never done this for him or anyone for that matter. Yet today she is kneeling in the shower playing along with being his literal slave, both hoping that he does and does not realize quite how far she is prepared to go in that part. The moment when he climaxes she realizes it feels kind of good. When her body chimes in with it’s own half way climactic response she realizes the point of the bondage games she used to play with Byron back before he became the asshole.

The unexpected feeling of mark hitting her favorite little spot is a shock. She is unable to tell how he is reaching it or how he knows it so well, but the effect on her is instantaneous. She could move, she could look, she could do a lot of things, but she knows she won’t. She knows in fact with a certainty immune to words that she is just going to kneel here with the taste of his climax in her mouth while he still fills it no matter what. That she is going to remain right here as long as he keeps doing that regardless of the associations it forms in her mind because right now she doesn’t care in the slightest about anything else. She is also sure that she is going to stay obedient to him a little while longer, maybe serve him an early lunch, be his maid doing it.

Though Mandy can tell she is drunk with the orgasmic high, she can do nothing else except continue as she has been doing because this feels just way to good to stop. Actively deciding to tune out his words, she just goes with the flow turning inward in her quest to understand what is happening. What she asks herself is a person to think when they find themselves doing something they haven’t chosen to do, not just doing it, but actively doing what they don’t want to be doing. Yet not only dong it, but doing it with out threat, doing it as though they had actually decided to do it, yet they never made that decision.

Though painful spasms interrupt her thoughts when her back arches in orgasm, she still looks inward for an answer. The feeling of being trapped is only intensified by the mysteries of why. Why is she in the shower with mark? Why is she kneeling in that shower going down on him? Why did she not only swallow, but why is she still holding him in her mouth like a sucking machine while he masturbates her silly? Why also, she realizes did she sleep with him this morning? Why in fact did she go down on him during the movie? What did decide? When did I decide it? Am I really his to command, will I obey an order I don’t want to? Am I?

Slowly Mandy realizes the heavy panting she hears is her own. Little by little her world refocusses until the smooth bottom of the shower is finally visible. She is on all fours chest heaving as she desperately tries to get enough air. That she has not been breathing as part of some spasm is evident, the afterglow she feels tingling through her nerves tells her what kind. The mental disconnect she feels is disturbing, she needs to recover yet some part of her is still listening for any orders mark may give in the interim slowing her self collection.

“I have to go for a while.” She hears mark say as her steps away from her out of the shower. Though she tries desperately, Mandy is unable to raise her head in response.

“If I have any credit left after that little stunt, I want to redeem it at a later time since I have to go do some things.”

“Ho, kae. Latr im yorz.” Mandy pants around the feeling of something crawling over her skin as the source of whatever that was she just felt moves away.

Then she is alone in the shower with the warm water raining on her. The effort to move out of the stream to keep it from pooling on her nose is too much. The collapse when it happens is sudden, the sleep afterwards is just as quick. When Mandy wakes after a while it is to the feel of cold water flowing over her. She has she realizes, slept long enough to run out of hot water. ‘How did that happen?’ she asks herself, oh my god it felt great, but how?

Weakness pervades her muscles as she tries to rise, the effort to turn off the water is almost to much for a first step. Whatever it was that shower represented, ‘It will happen again she thinks.’ ‘It will happen more than once.’ she thinks to herself. ‘As long as it keeps feeling like that, it will happen over and over and I will be just the most obedient little thing while it does.’, and lacks the energy to be shocked by her thoughts.

Mandy is mostly dry by the time she wakes up again indicating she has slept solidly again. She slept like a log last night, then again this morning. Confusion reigns when she tries to think about what happened. ‘I went down on Mark last night during a movie.’ ‘I went down on mark with Mindy in the next seat.’ ‘I slept with him, I let him tie me up, I let him tie me up on a first, umm, date?’ ‘He made me orgasm, he made me orgasm like there was no tomorrow, umm today.’ ‘Oh my god the tape, what did he do? It’ll be on the tape if he did anything, or Mindy that minx.’

‘He didn’t do anything.’ She says to herself after the first high speed run through, ‘He really didn’t do anything at all.’ She thinks the second time through listening to the sound of the shower that has thankfully had time to recover the hot water for her sister. ‘I knew Mindy would get me to pose with his hands on me like that, he sure enjoyed it.’ Is her reaction on the third. Her recollection of events corresponds perfectly with the tape, there is no opening she can see where he could have done any hanky panky on either of them. At no time did he order them to have sex with or sleep with him at all. Even the order to enjoy him playing with their breasts is for enjoyment, not occurrence, not making it happen.