The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A MIND CONTROL STORY IN BULGARIA

April 2008
Classifications: f/f female dominant, m/f male dominant, mc, humiliation, lingerie, beastiality

Author’s Note:

Many things inpsired me to write this story ranging from Baranko’s The Horde (Ukranian comic book writer who wrote about a future post-apocalyptic Russian Empire modelled after those of the Mongols), the British comic book series 2000AD’s Judge Dredd, where a post-nuclear holocaust world has few survivors surviving in mega cties, with having even far more advance technology and an Italian comoc book series titled Gipsy, especially the one story titled Siberian Fire, where a future post-technologicla ice age had forced the Mongols that had been kicked out from Mongolia by the Chinese army to head noth instead ans use the newly formed ice bridges, to inavde all of Siberia, North America and Scandinavia.

And what also influenced me are the many video games, from strategic ones like Command & Conquer and Total War to Tom Clancy types like End War or the latest one Frontline: Fuel of War.

Synopsis:

The storyline takes place in the post-apocalyptic 23rd Century in the once capital city of Bulgaria, Sofia, where people had once more adopted the old communist system of the 20th Century. Oil and tanks are long gone and while many people do labour work from farming to factory work, that most of the military/police force is comprised of women, for the fact that there is too many of them.

The story is a mixture of the past and present when the once lord of all Mongols Genghis Khan is reborn again in the future but this time, he will successfully nation on Earth that he had never been able to and had always suffered tremendous amount of defeats. He shall conquer the uncoqneuarble city state of Sofia, all because of a secret weapon and where he does not have to fire a single bulltet or shoot a single arrow to achieve his denied-victory

A MIND CONTROL STORY IN BULGARIA PART I

The 13th century, Bulgaria

It was a tough fighting scene in the cold mountains of Bulgaria. The Mongol army had engaged on foot-to-foot combat with the toughest fighting force from the Bulgarian army: their women. The women ranging from pale to olive with petite features, normally short brown hair and with diverse eye colors, have clashed their swords against their much shorter adversaries. Normally the Mongols were victorios against all those whom they conquered. But in these mountain ranges, their horses were useless and they have ran out of arrows to shoot, after having already conquered the Chinese Empire, the Russian Empire and the Persian Empire. Only Bulgaria stands in the way and they were about to lose. As for their past victories, was mostly because of their horses, and how they shot their arrows against their opponents and that their cunningness made up for their height. But these Bulgarian women loved their freedom so much that they would fight for it and would not let just anyone dominate over them. They really loved their freedom.

Not far away from the battle scene was the short and fat dark-eyed Mongol conqueror, still sat on his horseback and with his falcon on his right hand’s wrist. He told his falcon

“I have never lost a fight. I will be damned if I lost this one”

After hours of fighting, the Mongol army had been forced to retreat, retreat all the way back to proper Asia. On horseback, it was easy to race across the steppes and the flat plan lands of the Asian continent, although mountains had proven to he a headache. The Mongols had raced back all the way to the heart of their empire: China.

Once in China, Genghis Khan had been sat on his throne. It was the originally the throne of the Chinese Emperor but Genghis Khan had him killed and turned the Chinese people into his slaves. Even now in his court room, he ahd naked Oriental women lying by the floor, by his throne.

Genghis Khan shouted for his advisor to come to the throne room. The advisor was a Turkish monk. He apporached the Great Khan, saying

“What is it that ails my lord??”

“I need advice.”

Genghis Khan had been discussing with his Turkish advisor/servant about the failures of the Bulgarian campaign. All the advisor said was

“Well my liege, I would not know how to deal with this matter”

Genghis Khan gave him a furious look and so the Turkish servant made a patheitc weak smile and then said

“But I know someone who does”

“Good. Send for him”

“It’s a ‘her’ my lord”

“Whatever”

The advisor had ordered the guards to go look for a certain woman in China. Her name was Dai Ling. She was a short attractive woman who also happened to be a witch. Once Dai Ling had been found, she was brought by Mongol guards to Genghis Khan’s throne room. She prostrated her body

“My lord has sent for me”

“get up”

Dai Ling gets up.

“You may approach me”

Dai Ling walks over to Genghis Khan’s side. Genghis Khan explains his frustration about the failure in Bulgaria. Dai Ling then tells him as what she is capable of doing and whispers it to her master’s ears.

Later, Genghis Khan was inside a private chamber. He had his two guards with him. It was a dark room with only some candle lights hanging by the wall. While Genghis Khan had been sat by a table, there was a bowl on the table. Dai Ling sat opposite the Khan. Inside the bowl was water but Dai Ling had mixed it with some ingredients and then closed her eyes, as she pushed both her palms towards the side of the bowl. Dai Ling could not only mentally communicate with the spirits but also see into the future and find out for her Khan how he would be able to finally conquyer the one nation he had never been able to.

After Dai Ling had opened her eyes, she told the Khan everything. She asked the spirits how he would be able to conquer Bulgaria. He would not be able to conquer Bulgaria in this lifetime but he could in another. She also said that she would be able to allow his soul to transfer to a new body and even which one that she could see in the future, exactly a thousand years into the future, the moment he leaves this current life and existence. And that he would have the know-how to do it too. This amde the Khan smiled He just says to her

“Perhaps I would put my attention elsewhere and conquer this unconquerable nation in my next life”

“That is much wiser, my Lord”

23rd Century Sofia, Bulgaria

Bulgaria was like how it was during the pre-apocalyptic time period, right during the time period of world socialism and the event known as The Cold War. Most of Europe had been devastated by wars and global warming. Even the rest of Bulgaria went down. But so did many parts of the world.

The person who ran the army re-created the old Soviet style communist system. But this had been as fra back back as the 22nd century. The city state had become self-sufficient. Farming and factory conscript work had been re-introduced as now, there was no globalization or world capitalism to make things hard for them. As the century passed, there had been more women than men and not many children around too, hence a declining birth rate. And that the role of the military and the police had been merged as one.

Military-police women dressed in old Soviet style uniforms patrolled the streets. While they still had guns and houses ran on electricity, cars were obsolete and the women police used bicycles to go about as oil was no longer existent. Neither was entertainment too. Nor cars nor even horses. There were still police dogs. No internet. No computers but television existed (to promote ths state’s comunist propaganda). There were even monitors in public streets, where Big brother looked out at everyone, always bringing back the same messages. As for education, it was also like how it was during the 1970s.

As for thoughts, individual thinking was discouaregd and people in general were already trained how to think, what to think and in a sense, already mind controlled and brainwashed to a certain degree but still aware of their individual personality traits. But their personal wishes come second to their public devotion to authority and state, regardless of any sense of any feeling they might have had.

Back at the Big Brother Building, the office was occupied by three figures. One was the President Yaltsin, a man in his fifties with grey hair and striking blue eyes. A short man too. Then there was his second-in-command Vice President Draculya,a tall man with brown hair, pale complexion, green eyes and was 10 years younger than his chief. The third was a strong petite woman with short brown hair and blue-green eyes named Svetlana. Svetlana was head of the Bulgarian Police-Military Force. It was she who told the police women how to think, what to think and how to do anything at any circumstances. They had never ever questioned or challenged her authority, due to intense brainwashing.

President Yaltsin:

So Chief Svetlana, are they prepared for what is about to come

Chief Svetlana:

Yes they are Mister President. They are as prepared as they were during their last conflict with the “Russians”.

Vice President Draculya:
(smile)

As yes, would we be ever rid of them

The “Russians” were a term used for a rag-tag army that came fom Russia but were in no sense the same Russians of the 20th and 21st century. These were the Burmese left overs who had fled to Russia after switching sides against the Burmese authority and China, during their last war. But as the Russian, and many other populatioms, died out due to having no birthrates, the Burmese were the only survivors left, and retained the old Russian system. And now, they were in Bulgaria, camped outside the walled city of Sofia. Outside Sofia, the rest of Bulgaria was just a wasteland, shooting ancient Russian made rockets against their walls.

President Yaltsin:

And they are such lousy fighters too....these Asiatic descent savages

LATER IN THE EVENING

THE MILITARY-POLICE STATION

Svetlana was in front of her female students. All of them ranging from their 20s to 30s. All nearly looking similar with the typical Bulgarian features, with eye color (brown to blue) and skin complexion diversed from tanned to pale (but still Caucasian), and looking petite brunettes. Training time was over.

Chief Svetlana:

Class dismiss

All the young women walked off. Only one came to approach her. It was her second-in-command and in ranking was the leader of the entire military police women. It was Natayla. Natalya had a sexy slender body, with big breasts (44D), blue eyes, short brown hair and even those male labourers knew twice than to take a peek at her (many of their subjective sides lusted for her when she normally passes them by). Natalya was her Lieutenant.

Lieutenant Natalya:

You wanted to see me Chief

Chief Svetlana:
(smiled)

Yes I did. These past few days we did a good job taking down their numbers. They have scattered across the outside wastelands. Tomorrow, we are going to do some more training and I will decide if whether to continue to pursue them or not.

Lieutenant Natalya:

Yes maam

Chief Svetlana:

Good. Now go home and get some sleep. I want you prepared for tomorrow morning.

SOMEWHERE ELSE IN SOFIA

It was a dark alley way. While some Police women were making their patrol, a lone woman was hiding behind the shadows. For some time now, she had properly infiltrated and successfully eavesdropping every conversation that went on in the government building. She was a beautiful slender Asian woman, who was tall and thin but not as tall as some of the Bulgarian women she encountered. And she had long jet black hair. And she knew whose house to go to first. Her name was Witya.

VICE PRESIDENT DRACULYA’S HOUSE

Draculya was sound asleep. His wife was next to him and she too was not bad-looking, or else he would not married her. His wife had black hair and black eyes, even nearly looking like an Armenian from Old Times.her name was Sonya. Witya managed to get past security and even managed to climb up the window and open it up.

Witya crept behind into the couple’s bedroom. Lights were turned off. She saw the sleeping Vice President and his wife. Shw thought to herself. It was a good thing that the Burmese-Russians were nowhere as brainwashed as these Bulgarian-European idiots. The average Burmese could still think for himself or herself. These Bulgarians were totally under their States’s Mind Control. As for how their leader (Burmese) was able to control his own people and without even using Mind Control, was simply because he was just charismatic and smart and did not pressure his unnecessarily too hard.

Witya had 2 dissolvable pills (the know-how for it still exists) and before the couple realised it, she managed to get on top of the bed and place each dissolvable pill in each person’s mouth. Once they consumed the pill, not only would they wake up but their more corrupter subjective sides would also justa s surface as well. They woke up from their mouths feeling dried up and thirsty. Witya quickly moved just by the front edge of the bed. And she knew how to speak their language too

Witya:

You two feeling alright

Vice President Draculya:
(annoyed)

What the hell is going on here

Witya:

My master wants to make you an offer

Sonya:

Who are you?

Witya:

Please don’t turn on the lights yet. I have an interesting offer for you

Vice President Draculya:

What offer

Witya:

How about making you Vice President. And even some more money for you two to survive with

Vice President Draculya:

You want to make me Vice president

Witya:

Let me put it this way. My master wants to rule your country. His proposition was that if he rules this country, you would be allowed to run it for him. You will be in charge. Any way you want. You don’t even have to follow this stupid system. You can introduce your system. You will be like King and he will be your new emperor.

Vice President Draculya:

Hmmm. Let me think

Witya:

He has already conquered many other nations, outside the land of Bulgaria. Once you are with him, you too will be able to share under his riches. You will even be riches beyond your wildest dreams

Witya took out a bag of coins and as it landed on the top edge of the bed, it made a certain sound.

Sonya:

Is that gold coins?

Witya:

And much more. Let’s just say that it is a sign of goodwill.

Vice President Draculya:

So I can do anything I want

Witya:

You can even re-introduce alcohol and drink as much as you like. We would even give you expensive things to show off your wealth and a sign of your closeness to our leader.

Vice President Draculya:

Why approach me. Why not.....

Witya:

......President Yaltsin. he would not understand. he wants to maintain this old system. Do you and your wife like this system

Vice President Draculya:

Well no

Sonya:

Not really. But you make a very good offer

Witya:

So how about it? Are you in or not

Sonya:

What have we got to lose. I actually hate this system

Vice President Draculya:

If I said yes, what about the President? What about Chief Svetlana?

Witya:

Don’t worry about them. Do you want to be President yourself or not?

Sonya:

This is the moment we have been waiting for.

Vice President Draculya:

Ok I’m in

Witya:

Good. Now tomorrow afternoon, this is what I need you to propose

THE NEXT MORNING

It was announced on the streets. President Yaltsin died. He died in his bed and the police found vodka bittles underneath his bed...an illegal act. Vice President went to the military-police station and had asked the person-in-charge (Natalya) if she knew whehre her superior Svetlana was. By the time they got to Svetlana’s home, they found ehr body lying on her bedroom. She had shot herself and fingerprints confirmed that she herself pulled the trigger.

A public announcement had been made over the city’s monitors. Everyone had to meet at the city’s public square. Once there, the masses had to listen to what the Vice President had to say. he announced the unfortunate deaths of both the President and the Chief-in-Command. From that day forth, he alone was automatically giong to become the Presdeint and run everything by himself. He also announced that his wife was also going to run the city state with him, as his new Vice President and Chief-in-Command, since he knew no one else who could at the moment fit those shoes.

Natalya and the police women had to accept Sonya as their “new superior”. A she and the police women had to monitor the public, walking among them, a part of Natayla had wished that she had been elected as Chief-in-Command but it was some strange irrelevant feeling. Only Draculya’s wishes were important. Not hers.

THAT EVENING

THE MILITARY POLICE STATION

Sonya had still been dressed in her normal clothes, like that of a public official. All the police women had been made to assemble at the gymnasium. Natalya too had to be with her women. And they were all at attention

Sonya:

From tonight onwards, I am going to tell you what are the new changes. Any instruction I give, you are to follow. No questions asked. I want to introduce a new system. For this society to survive, your loyalty is extremely important and that is what I want to ensure for the survival of this great city of Sofia.

Natalya was paying attention. She was not allowed to think otherwise or to contradict. She now had to follow her new Chief-in-Command.

Sonya:

Tomorrow, I am going to give you a totally new education. And I am also going to change the public monitors. I want everyone here tomorrow morning. 8AM tomorrow morning. There are some things I am going to have to plan by myself.

Sonya eyed everyone and she knew whom Natalya was but she did not care. She also needed Natalya’s loyalty to the State. More like to Sonya.

Sonya:

Dismissed

(...to be continued....)