The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A MIND CONTROL STORY IN BULGARIA PART II

AFTER A WEEK HAD PASSED

Sofia as a city had changed. The public monitor screemns had been replaced by new messages. Citizens had to show total loyalty to their new President Draculya. But this time the brainwashing tactics that came from the screen towards the eyes of the viewers had been magnified to a much higher degree.

THE MILITARY-PLICE STATION

All the police women had to sit down and watch a new message being laid over to them inside the screening room. It was total loyalty to Sonya. Whatever Sonya said, they had to do. They were never to question. And with the lights in the room switched off, that was the only thing they could focus on.

After the whole screening program was over, Sonya had turned on the lights and turned off the screen.

Sonya:

Now there is something I want you all to do today

All the Police Women in unison:

Yes maam

Sonya smiled.

THE MILITARY POLICE BADMINTON ROOM

Sonya had ordered Natalya and some of the other police officers to bring the police dogs inside the badminton room. The dogs were all Dobermans. The dogs had all been trained to obey their human superiors.

Sonya:

Now I want to have four volunteers.

Sonya had chosen four attractive petite brunette officers.

Sonya:

I want you all by this spot

Sonya led them to what spot she wanted to stand by and she also positioned them to stand at what spots

Sonya:

Now take off your clothes and cast it behind you

4 STANDING POLICE OFFICERS:

Yes maam

The 4 women stripped off their uniforms until they were completely naked.

Sonya:

I want you to go on your knees

The 4 women dropped on their knees

Sonya:

I want you to put your hands on the floor, as if you are going to go on all fours like a dog.

Natalya watched all this but wasn’t sure what this order was. She also was told to have a camcorder with her, as she knew how to use one. Sonya then turned to those police women who were leading the dogs by their leashes and she then told them to order the dogs to go behind the 4 women. Each doberman was allocated a police officer.

Sonya then told the police women who were controlling the dogs to ENTER THE BEHIND of each poliec offcer on all forus, as if they were going to have sex with a female dog. As each doberman d had been led and instructed to insert its cock behind each of the 4 doggy women, the dogs started fucking each woman.

Sonya:
(to Natalya)

As me second-in-command, I want you to start filimg. Now.

Natalya had filmed it all. She saw the agony on the faces of each police officer. The dogs were fucking their asses from behind. The police officers felt pain but they still loyally followed orders.

Afterwards, Natalya told the police women in charge of the dobermans to tell their dogs to stop for now. She then told the 4 used-up women to stand up and then instruct the women in charge of the dibermans to once more have sex with them, but this time, in front of their cunts. Natalya was filming it all.

* * *

Everyday, Sonya had kept on using different police officers, all forced to perform beastiality on the dogs. They did more of this than their actual police duties. But apart from this cruel enforce act, Sonya told them that she was expecting them to have to perform this act once they have been designated their new tasks. Basically, she was the one to tell them who and when they were going to have sex and with what. She was re-programming their minds.

At one point, the police officers had been asked to go the Ladies’s bathroom and two police officers would be asked to lie by the toilet tiled floor and perform 69.

Apart from this training, Sonya would then get some of the police officers to go to the factory and bring back perhaps five men and each man had been told by Sonya how to have sex with the police officer that had been issued to him, in the gymnasium. Each man would fuck a police officer by her cunt while licking, suckling and banging on each breast or nipple. They were even ordered to pull or twist nipples. And there was always oral sex. each police officer had to take turns sucking off the dicks from the 5 assigned men and at the same time, lwet that man fuck them anally on all fours while squeezing their breasts.

No one was spared. Even Natalya had to go through all this too. The only one who did not have to go through this was Sonya.

As for the factory men, they had received special instructions from Sonya what to produyce next, with the type of clothes manufacturing that they had. Since Sonya ran the government buildings, she had classified files, of old things that were long gone and she could see them all from very old books that were well preseved, inclusding the style of prostitutes and women during the 21st Century or 22nd century.

By the end of that week, all the police women had to be assembled by the gymnasium. And they were ordered to enter the gymnasium NAKED. A large cardboard box was on the floor, next to a standing Sonya and standing Natalya. But this time Nataly was not dressed in her uniform. She was now only dressed in a 21st century style sexy lacy lingerie with fishnet stockings. She was reading out names from a list. Each officer had to go to the cardboard box and take out her new lingerie, go back in line and out it on for all to see.

As Sonya saw the only means of defence of this city do something strange, she remembered that it was from Witya’s nightly visits where she was picking up all these suggestions. As Sonya was more individualistic than most women in this city, she did found the officers being degraded and humiliated and forced to do all theese things, sexually exicitng and erotic. It made her dark side alert but she still managed to not show it to the rest, although they were beyond brainwashing.

THE NEXT MONTH

It was a special ceremony. Bulgaria was to greet its new monarchy. But that President Draculya ran the country for its true rightful owner.

The gates of Sofia had been finally opened. The new masters of the city had been greeted by President Draculya. The leader of the Burmese army was a skinny man with broken teeth and had a strange giggle. His name was Wa Pyoh. But in reality, he was Genghis Khan in another man’s body.

As Wa Pyoh lied his back on a richshkaw, two Bulgarian men had replaced the original two Burmese who had pulled the richshaw. The rest of his rag tag army of men and women all looked like him. Dark brown skin, skinny, black hair and black eyes and slanted eyes with high cheekbones. From old Bulgarian records, they would not have been told apart from the Old Mongols who tried sacking and invading this country. They all rode on bicyles, carrying their guns and grenades and other weapons they might have had.

People on the streets of Sofia had been ordered to prostate themselves before their New Emperor, thanks to 2 weeks of public brainwashing about Bulgarians having to prepare to serve their new ruler. The Burmese on the bicycles snickered amongst themselves, as they saw these European Bulgarians degrading themselves over their new masters...Asiatic masters whom they once cursed out in the battlefield outside Sofia’s walls.

Once at the city’s public centre, Wa Pyoh (genghis Khan) sat himself at the Public Throne that had been made for him, a large marble chair, like that of Abraham Lincoln in Old America. Once Wa Pyoh was seated, he made an announcement for all to hear, both Bulgarians and Burmese. Wa pyoh was going to introduce a new caste system. While the president ran that nation in his absence, the Burmese were now going to occupy unknown high positions and be assigned some members of the Bulgarian population under their control, with some of the Burmese now going to rule over some parts of the city as if they were landlords or barons and some Bulgarians would be assigned to them, as serfs.

THAT NIGHT

The burmese overlords were celebrating at the town square. While Bulgarians had been told to serve as slaves like bringing food and drinks and fanning those Burmese who were sat down and relaxed, Natalya and the rest of the “Bulgarian Whores” were told to entertain their Burmese masters. Burmese soldiers were having sex with Bulgarian women in all positions and some would even our their wine cups over their Bulgarian sex slaves’s bodies and lick it off. This was for the pulibc to see and rhe men did this to humiliate all those tough Bulgarian female soldeir-officers who had kileld many of their own in past battles. wa Pyoh finally conquered them and even humiliated them.

A Bulgarian whore being fucked by a skinny Burmese soldier, with her back against a building wall, and his cock pumping her vagina while her legs were wrapped around his back, and he was suucking on her boobs.

A very beautiful Bulgarian whore on all fours being fucked from behind by a Burmese soldierwho was fat and ugly, right by the city centre’s fountain.

Five Burmese soldiers laughing as their pet dog is fucking a beautiful Bulgarian woman from behind, and on all fours.

A tall Bulgarian whore lying down on the ground with her ankles and wrists being pinned down by a sex-thristy solider as a soldier is fucking ehr pussy and squeezing her breasts, calling her cruel names like “European whore” or “Bulgarian bitch”. But with this whore, it was as if the men were taking turns to fuck her.

Wa Pyoh was sat by his throne, and on lesser seats were sat Draculya and Sonya and Witya. While Wa Pyoh was sat down, Natalya was on her knees, sucking him off obediently. She was in charge of all these “whores” now.

Wa Pyoh:

Your women are good whores. My men are enjoying your women.

Draculya:

They know their place.

Witya:
(to Sonya)

And tomorrow, I think I am going to take them voer from you and properly train them. Not only would I make them whore themselves but I would introduce a new system too. Prostitution would now be officially legal but also that prostitutes would also pay taxes to the state.

Sonya:

So everyone could have sex with these women.

Witya:
(laughingly)

Wrong. Only Burmese men are allowed to have sex with these Bulgarian whores. Not Bulgarian men. Only Burmese men can afford these whores. From tomorrow onwards, I am going to start charging.

Draculya:

I guess prostitution is common in your society.

Wa Pyoh:

Yes it is. And they are all foreign slaves.

Witya:

Bulgarian women are whores. Our women are not. That is what separates our people

Draculya:

Well could I still have sex with them yet

Sonya hit Draculya’s arm very hard but Witya lovingly smiled at him

Witya:

For you, they will give free service.

As Natalya was still on her knees sucking Wa pyoh off, his mind was elsehwere. he saw the faces of those Bulgarian women fighting off his men. But as he opened his eyes, he was now seeing Bulgarian whores who were just like those women who defied his army a millenia ago and now they had been conquered, humiliated, degraded and turned to whores for his men. The Mongols finally have their revenge. Genghis Khan had finally won. He won because those very same people who were once independent-minded had finally surrendered their freedom for security and did so by having a police state to tell them how and what to think and do the thinking for them. And as he was well and alive in this century, so he must now contemplate new lands to conquer. His messengers have told him about another surviving city state in this devastated continent of Europe. Paris. And the women were rumoured to be a hundred times more beautiful than even the ones from Bulgaria. wa Pyoh smiled.

THE END