The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A MIND CONTROL STORY IN MONGOLIA PART IV

THURSDAY NIGHT

It was Batu’s birthday. Batu was a good friend of Subotei and it was his 18th Birthday. Batu was spending Friday night drinking out with friends. Subotei did inform him that he was going to join him for his birthday celebration. Subotei had met up with Batu and company for drinks. Everyone had a good time. But by 10PM, everyone was going their separate ways. Subotei told Batu to spend the night at his place since he said to him that he got him the bestest birthday present anyone could get him. It was something that Batu always wanted. Batu laughed.

After everyone went their separate ways, Batu followed Subotei back to Subotei’s apartment. Once inside the apartment, Batu asked him

“What is this all about?”

A Mongolian wolf was barking at them and Batu smiled at the wolf, patting it at the head. he then said to Subotei

“I did know that you have a dog”

“I borrowed it from another friend. He did not mind at all”

“I would like to see a woman having sex with this dog. Right here. Right now”.

“Slave. Come out here now”

Jennifer entered the living room, totally naked. Batu was partly drunk but his genitals were getting excitable. Batu was the friend who gave him the DVD copy of the beastiality film where the Russian women had sex with dogs.

“Is this a hooker?”

Subotei told him everything and said that this was one night Batu was never going to forget. Batu smiled. As he sat down on Subotei’s couch, Subotei offered him a glass of vodka.

The Mongolian wolf had been used by Subotei’s friend for beastiality purposes and so, it would know what it was doing. As Batu was sat down, Subotei shouted to his slave

“Slave. Bend your body over the table”

“Yes master”

The wooden table was right in front of Batu. Jennifer was on her knees and her upper body pressed down against the wooden table. Subotei then motioned for the Mongolian wolf to come from behind. As the Mongolian wolf went towards Jennifer, it then rised its body above her back and it inserted its penis against ehr asshole. Batu was enjoying the sight of this. He always wanted to see a live beastiality performance before him and he was now getting it.

As Jennfier was getting her ass fucked by the wolf, Batu was lowering his pants away and right before Subotei, he started stroking his own dick, as to masturbate over the act that was being committed before him.

After ten minutes, Subotei ordered both Jennifer and the wolf to change positions. Jennifer was now standing and the dog was raising its paws on her shoulders. She was helping it insert its dick into her pussy and it started fucking her pussy. She started making sexual sounds and started cumming too. Subotei could see how happy his friend was and so said

“Happy Birthday Batu”

Batu was wanking and tears flowed down his cheeks. This was the best present anyone ever gave him. The night was not over. Jennifer’s cunt and ass took turns getting a wolf’s penis penetrating them.

As the night was about to be over, Batu slept on the couch. Subotei slept in his own room. The wolf slept on the living room floor, with its dick still inserted into Jennifer’s white British ass.

(to be conitnued)